PDA

View Full Version : merlion tower wash hair

dandan00
05-07-2004, 11:59 AM
thanks in advance... any special at this price as the gals look quite chio there. how much to cut and wash hair??

qguy
05-07-2004, 02:23 PM
thanks in advance... any special at this price as the gals look quite chio there. how much to cut and wash hair??

Bro dandan dun really understand wat u r asking. If i'm not wrong, u shld be talking abt the saloons on the first floor right? Doesn't seems to me that there is any happenings there as i personally try before quite some time back. Cut + Wash is RM25 i think ( Sorry, too long ago can't really remember) Everything is just as per normal to me, No hanky panky nothing, i dun know abt now. If there is pls let me know which one.
Merlin tower is pretty deserted now except for some private schools & those bus agencies there. Few years babk was good as there are some Black glass saloons up at the 2nd floor. There wash both yr Big & Small head! :D
Now, it's gone cause i dun see any during my last trip there. Or any bros care to share & guide if there is any happening saloons in JB?
Thanks.

Frankiestine
05-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Bro dandan dun really understand wat u r asking. If i'm not wrong, u shld be talking abt the saloons on the first floor right? Doesn't seems to me that there is any happenings there as i personally try before quite some time back. Cut + Wash is RM25 i think ( Sorry, too long ago can't really remember) Everything is just as per normal to me, No hanky panky nothing, i dun know abt now. If there is pls let me know which one.
Merlin tower is pretty deserted now except for some private schools & those bus agencies there. Few years babk was good as there are some Black glass saloons up at the 2nd floor. There wash both yr Big & Small head! :D
Now, it's gone cause i dun see any during my last trip there. Or any bros care to share & guide if there is any happening saloons in JB?
Thanks.

Brudder how about Lian Hoe Complex, last I remember, only one or two "Or Bo Leh" remaining.

qguy
05-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Brudder how about Lian Hoe Complex, last I remember, only one or two "Or Bo Leh" remaining.

Sorry.... Bro Frankiestine Can't really recall liao. Coz too long nvr go OR BO LEH liao. I only go to those saloons for hair cut or wash. No hanky panky though. Guess there must be some out there, it's just that we dunno the location. Any other Lao jiao cheong JB Brudders would like to enlighten us?

Malaysian Datuk
06-07-2004, 12:14 PM
thanks in advance... any special at this price as the gals look quite chio there. how much to cut and wash hair??brother IMHO saloon at Merlin Tower with chiobu are far and few in between. But for RM26(includes cut/wash/washface) is a wee bit cheaper than most other saloons (average RM30). For better selections try the saloons at Terbau or Sentosa. Even better selections are the ones inside shopping centres or hotels (these are the hi-class ones with corresponding prices) :)

Malaysian Datuk
06-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Sorry.... Bro Frankiestine Can't really recall liao. Coz too long nvr go OR BO LEH liao. I only go to those saloons for hair cut or wash. No hanky panky though. Guess there must be some out there, it's just that we dunno the location. Any other Lao jiao cheong JB Brudders would like to enlighten us?brother OBL passe liao in JB. but if you like retro, offhand now i can think of one at Taman Sentosa(same stretch as Subway99 pub). Name of shop is YUYI(next to a bookshop), haircut/massage/down water all available. Prices are not exactly cheap(RM100= for bonk+extras), variety also vary from time to time but you can get the odd gem once in a while, plus point is the long opening hours.

Frankiestine
06-07-2004, 12:44 PM
brother OBL passe liao in JB. but if you like retro, offhand now i can think of one at Taman Sentosa(same stretch as Subway99 pub). Name of shop is YUYI(next to a bookshop), haircut/massage/down water all available. Prices are not exactly cheap(RM100= for bonk+extras), variety also vary from time to time but you can get the odd gem once in a while, plus point is the long opening hours.

Hi Datuk, u mean the damage is actually RM100 for bonk? So the other "normal" package are separate.

Malaysian Datuk
06-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Hi Datuk, u mean the damage is actually RM100 for bonk? So the other "normal" package are separate.the other time i was drinking in the kopitiam next door, the lau chio came over sat down chit chat then proposition me for RM150! I later managed to haggle until RM100, she brought me in...saw her colleague,a SYT, i passed the lauchio RM30 and procceed to drag the SYT upstairs for a one half hour full package session. My bro who wanted to recce 1st, ended up drinking inside, got a massage and rubba then topped of with an FJ had to coughed up almost RM100 extra(tips included).

tanmikel
06-07-2004, 01:39 PM
the other time i was drinking in the kopitiam next door, the lau chio came over sat down chit chat then proposition me for RM150! I later managed to haggle until RM100, she brought me in...saw her colleague,a SYT, i passed the lauchio RM30 and procceed to drag the SYT upstairs for a one half hour full package session. My bro who wanted to recce 1st, ended up drinking inside, got a massage and rubba then topped of with an FJ had to coughed up almost RM100 extra(tips included).

opposite the Shell station ?

DNAT
06-07-2004, 02:21 PM
brother OBL passe liao in JB. but if you like retro, offhand now i can think of one at Taman Sentosa(same stretch as Subway99 pub). Name of shop is YUYI(next to a bookshop), haircut/massage/down water all available. Prices are not exactly cheap(RM100= for bonk+extras), variety also vary from time to time but you can get the odd gem once in a while, plus point is the long opening hours.
Dear Datuk,

wow ... I also long time never go JB liao :o

May I ask, now still got those 'coffee house' or not huh? :p

(also, are the same person from Net 54?)

Malaysian Datuk
07-07-2004, 11:45 AM
opposite the Shell station ?no brother, din have any Shell station ard there. Its a few shophouse from Subway99.

Malaysian Datuk
07-07-2004, 12:36 PM
The Complete Guide to Merlin Tower (Saloons and other happenings) by M.Datuk.

For the benefit of the thread starter brother dandan00, brother gguy and frankiestine, I have complied a guide to Merlin Tower saloons (in the process I chance onto another action spot)

Saloons on Ground floor:-

YUKI, LEON, PASSION, N-ONE

Of these 4 saloons,
LEON comes out tops for its high Chiobus factor(7/10). Decor is also comfortable and place is not too brightly. Other plus points include all female staff (very friendly and chatty).

PASSION, with 3 shops (including a beauty parlour) doesn't score high points in the chiobus catergory (5.5/10) but decor has the most upmarket look (translate to higher prices) and look out of place in this rundown shopping complex. Minus points include spotting a least one male stylist.

N-ONE. The name sounds like NONE w/o the hypen, which incidently also scores a big None for chiobus factor. Street-facing shopfront with its glass panel means alot of retiree uncles from the shops next door sit and ogle in, very uncomfortable.(3/10)

YUKI. Average in every way, but did spot one out of place chiobu looking forlorn and lost swapping flies. (4.5/10)

2nd Floor:-
TAIZI, HUAT & HUAT, GOLDEN, K&M, IMAGE, JEN NEY, JIN WEN.

TAIZI. Another average one with nothing much going for it. Too brightly lit and open concept look is a big turn off. (4/10)

HUAT & HUAT. The name alone deserves a mention, AH Beng to the core. The decor doesn't disappoint either. Sugguestive PINK massage beds lined the back of the saloon. Zero babe factor, brightly lit(like the neighbouring kopitiams) and open concept loses appeal (2.5/10)

GOLDEN. This is Aunties central. At first glance looks the most promising of the lot, only shop with the OBL look. (black panel glass, twirling barbar candystick).And its misleading sugguestive name in chinese (Golden Girls)but a peek inside shattered any harbourings of caucasian girls. Instead what you will find are the cast from Golden Girls the sitcom. This is ground zero for mature women, maybe they were chiobus but from the earlier generation. Would have scored this place a zero, but with the buzzing activity inside. this place could be a gem but I was not brave enough to try, but the hordes of uncles inside looked very happy indeed. (1.5/10)

K&M. One of the better ones. Spotted 2 chiobus having lunch outside the shop wearing plunging necklines. (6/10)

IMAGE. The best of the whole lot. Decor is up to standard. Chiobus factor very high. Spotted SYT 4/5 inside. Must try (8.5/10).

JEN NEY. Another waste of time mention. None spotted (3/10)

JIN WEN. Wrapping up is this saloon next to GOLDEN. High chiobus factor. Would rate this as a distant second to IMAGE and on par with LEON. (7/10)

End of report. (other happenings coming up in part II)

Malaysian Datuk
07-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Dear Datuk,

wow ... I also long time never go JB liao :o

May I ask, now still got those 'coffee house' or not huh? :p

(also, are the same person from Net 54?)Jin Mei Ren still around. Last heard Jockey also but can't confirm.

tanmikel
07-07-2004, 02:42 PM
no brother, din have any Shell station ard there. Its a few shophouse from Subway99.

anywhere near THE STORE @ sentosa ?

Malaysian Datuk
08-07-2004, 10:33 AM
anywhere near THE STORE @ sentosa ?yes its around there bro, cross the road diagonally from the store entrance :)

Frankiestine
08-07-2004, 11:40 AM
Jin Mei Ren still around. Last heard Jockey also but can't confirm.

Datuk I go often to Jln Kris Shell petrol station to pump up and wash car and I noticed this foot reflexology place and many chio young ones coming in and out...any info on this place...it is just beside the coffee shop that sells the claypot rice and couple of stalls from the famous sai tow yu yong tau foo stall...

Malaysian Datuk
09-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Datuk I go often to Jln Kris Shell petrol station to pump up and wash car and I noticed this foot reflexology place and many chio young ones coming in and out...any info on this place...it is just beside the coffee shop that sells the claypot rice and couple of stalls from the famous sai tow yu yong tau foo stall...not aware of this place but fret not, I will have claypot rice for lunch and yong tau foo for dinner today then post you a report brother. :D

tanmikel
10-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Datuk I go often to Jln Kris Shell petrol station to pump up and wash car and I noticed this foot reflexology place and many chio young ones coming in and out...any info on this place...it is just beside the coffee shop that sells the claypot rice and couple of stalls from the famous sai tow yu yong tau foo stall...

is this Shell station right next to a hawker center ?

ThrustCast
10-07-2004, 11:12 PM
is this Shell station right next to a hawker center ?

directly the hawker centre got 1 lsb, but if its still there anot..inside all aunties, catered for old uncles..so beware.

anyway that side known as da ma hua yuan ( big horse garden ) also nothing much..wan lsb go sentosa that stretch more happening.

just my 1 cents worth

popeye
17-07-2004, 05:31 PM
(other happenings coming up in part II)

Hi MD,

Where's ur part II, sir?

popeye
18-07-2004, 12:19 AM
(other happenings coming up in part II)

Hi MD,

Where's ur part II.
Cant wait leh.

merfolk
18-07-2004, 01:29 PM
ya loh, where is part 2?

Malaysian Datuk
19-07-2004, 02:21 PM
ok part II

While there on recce, accidently chance upon some action upstair on the 3rd floor. The entire third floor is now a pretty happening 'beer garden'. Beer garden as in ' ' because is basically just numerous kopitiams selling beer and some zhichar. With some old retirees types drinking the afternoon away. But upon closer look the young nubile beers ladies beckon you. Mostly local (both chinese and malays) and some indonesians. These joints do brisk business come evening time. Very comfortable if somewhat budget ambience, the setting is somewhat like Golden Mile in Beach Road Singapore(you get the picture). Best part is most girls are available for takaway. I didn't order overnight takaway (about RM150 for the SYT i ask) but instead had a on-the-spot (RM100 include tips). We did it inside the cinema (on the same floor, btw it was screening Harry Porter). Was told ST is usually done at the nearby cheap motels on ah fook street. Overall a nice intro to this new place that i will sure visit again. I am not sure if the prices i paid were the market rates but will find out more, downside is the joints close pretty early due to its being situated inside the building. Maybe some brothers here want to join me next time for some beer and action.
end of part II (to be continue...)

thomwhk
19-07-2004, 02:46 PM
ok part II

While there on recce, accidently chance upon some action upstair on the 3rd floor. The entire third floor is now a pretty happening 'beer garden'. Beer garden as in ' ' because is basically just numerous kopitiams selling beer and some zhichar. With some old retirees types drinking the afternoon away. But upon closer look the young nubile beers ladies beckon you. Mostly local (both chinese and malays) and some indonesians. These joints do brisk business come evening time. Very comfortable if somewhat budget ambience, the setting is somewhat like Golden Mile in Beach Road Singapore(you get the picture). Best part is most girls are available for takaway. I didn't order overnight takaway (about RM150 for the SYT i ask) but instead had a on-the-spot (RM100 include tips). We did it inside the cinema (on the same floor, btw it was screening Harry Porter). Was told ST is usually done at the nearby cheap motels on ah fook street. Overall a nice intro to this new place that i will sure visit again. I am not sure if the prices i paid were the market rates but will find out more, downside is the joints close pretty early due to its being situated inside the building. Maybe some brothers here want to join me next time for some beer and action.

Hi MD
Is that place operate at evening time ??
is yes think i am going to have a see see and look look first this few days
:p

tanmikel
19-07-2004, 04:53 PM
ok part II

are you still talking about merlin tower ? I still remember the early days when merlin tower on the ground floor was "the" place for video tapes . rm100 was inclusive of tips ? or tip extra on top of the rm100 ?

MachoDevilX
19-07-2004, 04:59 PM
are you still talking about merlin tower ? I still remember the early days when merlin tower on the ground floor was "the" place for video tapes . rm100 was inclusive of tips ? or tip extra on top of the rm100 ?

Bro, I think Datuk has mentioned that the price of RM100 include the tips. Quite attractive price. :D

Frankiestine
19-07-2004, 05:18 PM
ok part II

Datuk the happening place at third floor, only applicable during nite time?

triple h
19-07-2004, 06:31 PM
noted n many thks for the compilation. now at least i know where to target.

The Complete Guide to Merlin Tower (Saloons and other happenings) by M.Datuk.

For the benefit of the thread starter brother dandan00, brother gguy and frankiestine, I have complied a guide to Merlin Tower saloons (in the process I chance onto another action spot)

Saloons on Ground floor:-

YUKI, LEON, PASSION, N-ONE

Of these 4 saloons,
LEON comes out tops for its high Chiobus factor(7/10). Decor is also comfortable and place is not too brightly. Other plus points include all female staff (very friendly and chatty).

PASSION, with 3 shops (including a beauty parlour) doesn't score high points in the chiobus catergory (5.5/10) but decor has the most upmarket look (translate to higher prices) and look out of place in this rundown shopping complex. Minus points include spotting a least one male stylist.

N-ONE. The name sounds like NONE w/o the hypen, which incidently also scores a big None for chiobus factor. Street-facing shopfront with its glass panel means alot of retiree uncles from the shops next door sit and ogle in, very uncomfortable.(3/10)

YUKI. Average in every way, but did spot one out of place chiobu looking forlorn and lost swapping flies. (4.5/10)

2nd Floor:-
TAIZI, HUAT & HUAT, GOLDEN, K&M, IMAGE, JEN NEY, JIN WEN.

TAIZI. Another average one with nothing much going for it. Too brightly lit and open concept look is a big turn off. (4/10)

HUAT & HUAT. The name alone deserves a mention, AH Beng to the core. The decor doesn't disappoint either. Sugguestive PINK massage beds lined the back of the saloon. Zero babe factor, brightly lit(like the neighbouring kopitiams) and open concept loses appeal (2.5/10)

GOLDEN. This is Aunties central. At first glance looks the most promising of the lot, only shop with the OBL look. (black panel glass, twirling barbar candystick).And its misleading sugguestive name in chinese (Golden Girls)but a peek inside shattered any harbourings of caucasian girls. Instead what you will find are the cast from Golden Girls the sitcom. This is ground zero for mature women, maybe they were chiobus but from the earlier generation. Would have scored this place a zero, but with the buzzing activity inside. this place could be a gem but I was not brave enough to try, but the hordes of uncles inside looked very happy indeed. (1.5/10)

K&M. One of the better ones. Spotted 2 chiobus having lunch outside the shop wearing plunging necklines. (6/10)

IMAGE. The best of the whole lot. Decor is up to standard. Chiobus factor very high. Spotted SYT 4/5 inside. Must try (8.5/10).

JEN NEY. Another waste of time mention. None spotted (3/10)

JIN WEN. Wrapping up is this saloon next to GOLDEN. High chiobus factor. Would rate this as a distant second to IMAGE and on par with LEON. (7/10)

End of report. (other happenings coming up in part II)

Malaysian Datuk
20-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Datuk the happening place at third floor, only applicable during nite time?
business starts from noon but not that many girls around but more quieter, evening time got more patrons and girls coming in (after their day jobs i guess)

Malaysian Datuk
20-07-2004, 12:12 PM
are you still talking about merlin tower ? I still remember the early days when merlin tower on the ground floor was "the" place for video tapes . rm100 was inclusive of tips ? or tip extra on top of the rm100 ?those where the days brother when the hotel was still there, i remember i had my first gang bang there with 7 buddies and an indian waitress working in the hotel coffeeshop! RM100 inclusive of everything (i even factor in the cinema tickets price but no popcorn though....) :D

Malaysian Datuk
20-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Hi MD
Is that place operate at evening time ??
is yes think i am going to have a see see and look look first this few days
:p
kindly keep us updated of your recce:D

tanmikel
11-08-2004, 06:04 PM

where can I safely park my motorbike ? the merlin tower basement carpark wont let in bikes and the last time I park outside merlin , my bike got "towed" away .

tionggoklan
11-08-2004, 06:22 PM

So MD sir,

where is your continuation of part II? Still waiting leh. :)

Malaysian Datuk
11-08-2004, 07:06 PM
where can I safely park my motorbike ? the merlin tower basement carpark wont let in bikes and the last time I park outside merlin , my bike got "towed" away .brother I think can try City Square then walk over to Merlin Tower via the link bridge on the second floor.

Malaysian Datuk
11-08-2004, 07:07 PM
So MD sir,

where is your continuation of part II? Still waiting leh. :)brother part II posted already leh, nothing sizzling but the other day I went to looksee again very quiet, maybe got raid?

CyberCheongster
12-08-2004, 03:20 AM
brother I think can try City Square then walk over to Merlin Tower via the link bridge on the second floor.

Yup. Can park at City Square. RM3 for motorbike whole day parking.
:cool:

WhiteHawk
12-08-2004, 09:46 AM
brother part II posted already leh, nothing sizzling but the other day I went to looksee again very quiet, maybe got raid?
MD: Just wondering ... you said you went to the cinema for the shot in part ii ? Is that the SOP? Sound very interesting ... can give a bit more details of the happening in the Cinema or not? Feel like trying sound very GF feeling leh

Thanks in advance

Malaysian Datuk
13-08-2004, 11:38 PM
MD: Just wondering ... you said you went to the cinema for the shot in part ii ? Is that the SOP? Sound very interesting ... can give a bit more details of the happening in the Cinema or not? Feel like trying sound very GF feeling leh

Thanks in advancebrother I think the usual short time SOP is done at the nearby motels. I actually wanted a quick guerrilla sneak attack in the toilets but the SYT proposed the cinema instead. GF feeling? Brother I not bonked a girl (or anyone for that matter) in a cinema/theatre etc eversince I was still wearing a school uniform (believe me it was a looong time ago). So sorry I can't recall if it is GF feeling or not. :p

CyberCheongster
14-08-2004, 01:05 AM
brother I think the usual short time SOP is done at the nearby motels. I actually wanted a quick guerrilla sneak attack in the toilets but the SYT proposed the cinema instead. GF feeling? Brother I not bonked a girl (or anyone for that matter) in a cinema/theatre etc eversince I was still wearing a school uniform (believe me it was a looong time ago). So sorry I can't recall if it is GF feeling or not. :p

Bro MD, I believe that the feeling in a cinema/theatre must be really great. How I wish I can have similar experience. :)

qguy
14-08-2004, 12:49 PM
brother I think the usual short time SOP is done at the nearby motels. I actually wanted a quick guerrilla sneak attack in the toilets but the SYT proposed the cinema instead. GF feeling? Brother I not bonked a girl (or anyone for that matter) in a cinema/theatre etc eversince I was still wearing a school uniform (believe me it was a looong time ago). So sorry I can't recall if it is GF feeling or not. :p

Datuk! Wah u mean u so lao jiao ah brudder? In school uniform already drag fellow school mei mei go see show & whacked. U no good ah! :D Anyway, the beer garden joint that u say seems interesting,may wanna check ot out! wanna come together to lim 2 glass?
CHEERS!!!

toothbrush
14-08-2004, 04:07 PM
those where the days brother when the hotel was still there, i remember i had my first gang bang there with 7 buddies and an indian waitress working in the hotel coffeeshop! RM100 inclusive of everything (i even factor in the cinema tickets price but no popcorn though....) :D

how long ago was that?
how come never hear u mention before? :D

toothbrush
14-08-2004, 04:09 PM
I was still wearing a school uniform (believe me it was a looong time ago). So sorry I can't recall if it is GF feeling or not. :p

wearing sch uniform? or is it the other way round.
Did the gal wear uniform too? :D

Malaysian Datuk
14-08-2004, 04:12 PM
got lah....last night when we split, i even pop by there to take a look. like i said quite quiet now. brother qguy come when lim ah jio me ok? btw datuk also mean grandfather in melayu but i still not that old lah....last time my favourite cinema Capitol upstairs circle seats. :D

Malaysian Datuk
14-08-2004, 04:17 PM
wearing sch uniform? or is it the other way round.
Did the gal wear uniform too? :Dwhich schools' uniform u want? Convents most sought after (IJ,MGS,SJC,SAC,FMGS etc), then comes Govt. girls (SCGS,Cedar,Cresent etc), then the co-ed schools ones not worth money. :D

toothbrush
14-08-2004, 04:23 PM
got lah....last night when we split, i even pop by there to take a look. like i said quite quiet now. brother qguy come when lim ah jio me ok? btw datuk also mean grandfather in melayu but i still not that old lah....last time my favourite cinema Capitol upstairs circle seats. :D

Must really thank for your accompany last night bro...

toothbrush
14-08-2004, 04:28 PM
which schools' uniform u want? Convents most sought after (IJ,MGS,SJC,SAC,FMGS etc), then comes Govt. girls (SCGS,Cedar,Cresent etc), then the co-ed schools ones not worth money. :D

i can imagine how u look like when u wear a sch uniform while holding the gal hands... (include a devil tail just behind right) :D
can stop laughing when u mention about wearing your sch uniform

gigantic_tk
17-08-2004, 02:19 AM
i can imagine how u look like when u wear a sch uniform while holding the gal hands... (include a devil tail just behind right) :D
can stop laughing when u mention about wearing your sch uniform

I want to go there to brush teeth hence need you to be around liao......
Happy birthday boy..............have you settle down with your new job yet?