PDA

View Full Version : Maid for Sex

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

proprimate
10-07-2004, 11:32 PM
Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

PM if u r interested, oni those reputable ones and of course my kakis will get

limkenny010
11-07-2004, 12:29 AM
can share connect

Pui Ong
11-07-2004, 12:47 AM
Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

Can pm contact or not??

chris86ng
11-07-2004, 04:23 AM
Can pm me her no???

Thanks

cocaineguy
11-07-2004, 04:47 AM
hi bro can i have her no pls???? thanksssssss

lovedragon1971
11-07-2004, 10:00 AM

Bro proprimate, your PM is full, don't mind kind enough to PM me and share the contact of this girl. Thanks a million bro.

dorema
11-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by proprimate

Bro,

Mind if i ask this maid from bukit gombak area ??

;)

danny41sg
11-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by proprimate

Bro,

Mind if i ask this maid from bukit gombak area ??

;)

Bukit Gombak??? Near my place leh. Can I have the number? :rolleyes:

dorema
11-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Bukit Gombak??? Near my place leh. Can I have the number? :rolleyes:

Bro,

:confused: She might not be from bukit gombak so dun jump into conclusion 1st...Probably only bro proprimate know where she is from since he's the thread starter..

cheers,

singman
11-07-2004, 03:08 PM
pm is full .
mind if can pm maid's number to me ? thanks

Rocket
11-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Bro,

PM full. Can forward me contact.

oohay_lah
11-07-2004, 03:29 PM
yo bro,

can i be next on the list? hehe, thanks a million man!!

blackhorn
11-07-2004, 04:03 PM
I am neither reputable (new here , bo pian ) nor your Kaki ( give me a chance now? ) , so can only drool niaz ............. :rolleyes:

sexbomb
11-07-2004, 04:09 PM
I am neither reputable (new here , bo pian ) nor your Kaki ( give me a chance now? ) , so can only drool niaz ............. :rolleyes:

yeah... same here. would appreciate a lifeline. thanks....

danny41sg
11-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Bro,

:confused: She might not be from bukit gombak so dun jump into conclusion 1st...Probably only bro proprimate know where she is from since he's the thread starter..

cheers,

No worries bro. No harm done. I understand........... :D

RC38
11-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Hey Bro
Don mind PM me the contact

Thank You

Steed 4
11-07-2004, 07:11 PM
hi bro,care to share the contact?
thanks in advance :D

punishit
11-07-2004, 07:31 PM
Guys never knew all of you so interested in maids. Anyway a word of caution, u never know who these maids have been fucking wif. My maid was a good example, we send her home bacause we found out she was going steady wif a bangala cleaner in our block....

cock21
11-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Poor girl!! If she's working as a maid here, then with her handphone ringing non-stop with all our horny bros here trying to book a slot with her, it's just a matter of time b4 she's found out and repatriated. Hope those who wanna book this FL do so really discreetly, and not call or sms incessantly. Someone's job on the line!

shit8
12-07-2004, 06:37 AM

wah got teenage gal leh...i also interested..haha..eh bro can pm me the mais'd contacts or not ah..thanxxx

triple h
12-07-2004, 10:43 AM
wah not bad eh. 1st time got hear such thing in this forum. U r now the undisputed " maid rammer of the year 2004" and your nick shld be "rubbermaid".

b careful she dun go report you.
my respects....

Ratcool69
12-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Any other FR from any Bro who tried her recently???

proprimate
12-07-2004, 07:48 PM
I must be a damn fool coz she blew her top at me for the number of calls she got like her hp was burning up! I gave out to some bros out there thinking that they'll give her some good business but this is what she had to say:

1. Normal assholes who just wan to verify that she was the real deal and then NOTHING! I guess for circulation purposes and getting more exchange I suspect!
2. Assholes disguising as police and etc etc threatening to report her if dun give him free sex!
3. People asking her to be their GF and get allowance from them! Bullshit!
4. She went down to the hotel for a booking, then NO SHOW! Twice!

FOr bros out there with her hp, she has alredi changed and thrown away that prepaid card. After my tryst with her today, some of my kakis saved my face and booked her after that. 2 to be exact. Thanks bros.

For tuesday, got a fren booking her for an hour at 12 noon. Lunchtime mah. She said she will not entertain future calls. She gave me her latest number. What I am goin to do now is......if serious u wan to bonk this gal, pm me with the day u wan and time and I'll fix u up with her. I'll giv u the location n u go there urself. After that u r on ur own. Damn sound like a pimp. Neber mind just for a few days oni. Cheers!

As for callous remarks, she dun go for banglas, period!

dieselX
12-07-2004, 07:50 PM

Wow....so exciting ar...... can someone share this indon contact with me..... thanks...... :cool:

shit8
12-07-2004, 10:53 PM
wah indon on fire leh..nvm u got her teenage charge the number instaed..wahahah..juz kiddin... :p :p

dreamdude
12-07-2004, 10:57 PM
wah...is she veri gd n where is she based?can also pm mi the no,?

recall1977
13-07-2004, 03:23 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info! Very interesting... Possible to PM her number?

juzMe
13-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Hi, am I too late? Could you pls PM me her contacts? Wold really like to meet up with her. Thanks. Willy

laodi123456789
13-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Hello. Some People Seem To Have Problems Reading The Thread So I Am Writing This Post In Caps So U Cant Miss It.

The Threadstarter Will No Longer Pm The Maids Contact To Any Bros.

Look For The Post Where He Outlines The New Deal Which Is Different To His First Offer

laodi123456789
13-07-2004, 05:55 PM
wah looks like my CAP Letters got changed down.. a lesson to me, and sadly no one will read the original post after all

Typhoon6x
13-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Bro Proprimate...U R one kind soul to take on the task of pimping for all your horny sperm bros here. Keep it up.

onlylife
13-07-2004, 08:13 PM
bro, PM you twice liao.
Can my booking be possible?
I must be a damn fool coz she blew her top at me for the number of calls she got like her hp was burning up! I gave out to some bros out there thinking that they'll give her some good business but this is what she had to say:

1. Normal assholes who just wan to verify that she was the real deal and then NOTHING! I guess for circulation purposes and getting more exchange I suspect!
2. Assholes disguising as police and etc etc threatening to report her if dun give him free sex!
3. People asking her to be their GF and get allowance from them! Bullshit!
4. She went down to the hotel for a booking, then NO SHOW! Twice!

FOr bros out there with her hp, she has alredi changed and thrown away that prepaid card. After my tryst with her today, some of my kakis saved my face and booked her after that. 2 to be exact. Thanks bros.

For tuesday, got a fren booking her for an hour at 12 noon. Lunchtime mah. She said she will not entertain future calls. She gave me her latest number. What I am goin to do now is......if serious u wan to bonk this gal, pm me with the day u wan and time and I'll fix u up with her. I'll giv u the location n u go there urself. After that u r on ur own. Damn sound like a pimp. Neber mind just for a few days oni. Cheers!

As for callous remarks, she dun go for banglas, period!

proprimate
13-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Bros,

I din know that the response was overwhelming and people have such fantasies. Din know it was hard work, so now I know how okts feel hehehe. Thank god oni this week. After that please dun ask me again. I have a life too and I cun possibly be at the PC all the time.

For those who got it. Please dun disappoint. Bring own rubber and say that Bob recommend u and u r my army kakis. Will check for one last final bookings or cancellation by 2 pm 2molo, that is all the time I have! After that, no more! I oni give ur numbers if u confirm, if not, I wun.

Have a good time cheers! Those PM me, please giv me ur nicknames again and contact at the end of it if there are any changes.If not i will take it as u r game. Cheers!

laodi123456789
15-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Bros

this will be a short FR as not many bros are likely to try "the Maid" in future. Sorry no WWG match today.

Met "The Maid" (TM) today at the hotel recommended by Propimate. She has a CFM look, very wel devloped boobies ok body.. and quite well maid up. Even have long fingernails (and I make fun of her by talking about how amah doing the housework, then the nail break). Her mouth is quite something magnificent.. begging to be kissed.

Managed to buy condoms from the hotel desk ( $1 per balloon). Go up to room. Tok Kok for 10 mins. TM is Paiseh. Anyhow. strip.. Body ok. just one thing to note TM has a C-section scar, not big, but definetely there. Has a kid oredi which explains the scar and the papayas. JiaWei has nicer boobies, but these are pretty good.

Shower together, and cheong her belly button for a laugh. To bedroom, try to go for Tonguefu and nipple licking as my usual routine.. seems paiseh and stops me after short while, very sensitive. a little BBBJ.. cap and she gets on top..

Well what can I say
1- shes wet
2 - Can really feel a bit of resistance and the back of her CB if you can push deep.
3 - realistic sound. TM seemed to come 4 times in our 2 hour session, but I not sure if faking cos the screaming begins when you enter
Almost felt like I was doing it raw cos she was so wet.

Tried a few positions.. I think the best is her on top and missionary. Doggie didn't seem to do much for her. Worked out in the bathroom for a bit too, on the bench and sitting on the toilet

Her boobies are quire sensitive, so work on those nipples when your pumping away.

Shot my load... rested for a bit.. got a bit of BBBJ then did a second round which lasted for an hour. In the end could not come 2 times. Ask her to call me if she is ever free in the future and bid her sayonara

Summary
Looks - 6
Attitude - 8
Friendliness - 8 - a bit hard to tok also a bit paiseh
French kissing - 8 - pretty amazing.. a cfm mouth to go with her cfm face
Body - 6 - a bit fat around the tummy and has a C-section scar
Boobies -C cup
BBJ - 6 - had quick one - but I think good chance to Come easily wither her sucking away
FJ - 6
Damage - $100 + hotel +condom + transport
RTF - Yes if she ever call me again. TM has good attitude and decent quality up there with fishbowl gers. Pricing ($100)and timing(2 hours) makes it a LOBANG!!!

Propimate a great lobang bro. Anytime you want a fresh bonk PM me and I'll see what I have - mostly PRCs now, but planning to build up my Malay collection.

+1 rep for you and I'll add a vote for you in the good bros list

tigerw5
15-07-2004, 04:52 PM
can pass me contact at [email protected]?

proprimate
15-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Bro,

Cheers! Thanks for the vote of confidence. U jus got me thinking for a while there.....abt the nails, din realised it...emmm. This I got to check out.Anyway, what u had was wat I had. U can say that again about the mouth, pouting lips. I guess u should have her number by now. So can go quickie whenever she free. Hehehehe.

Same here, if any lobang, verified bros will get it. Cheers!

RC38
16-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Good day Bro proprimate

Thank you very much for arranging this afternoon section

don think i need to write any FR
because every thing had been said by others bro

She i indeed very good

Thank you again

will pass to u if i have any good loban

dreamdude
16-07-2004, 07:28 PM
err...is bro proprimate still helpin tat maid gettin deal or contact myself?n do she do house calls?

RC38
16-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Sorry any way how to up one reputation

blackhorn
18-07-2004, 12:54 AM
Sorry any way how to up one reputation

Click on the reputation icon on the upper right hand corner of the post ( the icon is just beside the post number).

BTW, thanks again to Proprimate for sharing this nice lobang. I had a wonderful experience with her. :D

faithevans
18-07-2004, 01:56 AM
I usually don't post...pardon my luker status...but this one's it....

Met her about 9.30....she was kinda late..but I guessed it was ok....

She appeared out of no where when I got into the lift to go to my room...she just came in and muttered my name.....

got to the room...asked her if she wanna bathe....well...in my limited melayu vocab and she was kinda delighted I could speak a little... :o ...finished up and went to bed...kinda tired so layed down and let her do all the work....

Had about 20min of BBBj....this gal can really go at it,....nearly came but held back...then she asked for condom....alamak...didn't have it,....but luckily she has one last one with her.....one thing I note...she's wet...and very wet...and she keeps using the towel to wipe her pussy dry...kinda paisey for her to get wet I guess....

Did her in missionary and she was really wonderful in bed....stereo was goooood and she kept cummnig....and cumming and cumming...think she came about 5-6 times in the 2 hrs,.....walao....dream came true for me....

Had to stop periodically to 'lun'...and went for the boobs...nice hard nipples...just a bit big...and fingered her...she kept saying she tak boleh tahan and wanted me inside....so went in and bang away,.....

was getting real tired and asked her to finish me with a HJ...she kinda like toyed around with little bro and then mounted me again....walao...this gal just can't get enough..well..whos complaining...finally got her to HJ to climax and I like it when she pumped away and opened her mouth...didn't wanna CIM her so finished and went shower....

Overall ratings

Looks : 6
Body : 6
Boobs : 34B...
Sound efx.... : 3D!!
Horny : 10/10
G/f feeling : 10/10

Damage : $100 + room

Thank you bro proprimate for the recommendations......

RC38
18-07-2004, 07:23 AM
To Bro Neptune

Sorry i don think i am allow to give u the contact

Please Pm Proprimate

By the way i think the sir/ mun is coming back this week

mambomgr
18-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Interested in the contact. email to [email protected]

proprimate
19-07-2004, 03:45 PM
Well, guys I hope u had ur fun with this maid. Now getting her will be a little bit hard. Overall she was happy with many and if she gave u her hp, then u may see returns and those aeroplane ones, u have seen her for the last time.

She did mentioned she would TRY to be free between 11 to 1 and 5 to 7, my oni guess is that got reason to leave house.

t123ang
19-07-2004, 04:29 PM
hello bro Prop and co,

wat do u think will happen to her if

a) Both the mama and papa find out? ans:- Send her home.

b) Onli the papa finds out ? ans:- Any one care to answer?

LOL

:D

proprimate
19-07-2004, 09:34 PM
If she kena find out and terminate her contract, i go see the boss or the agency and take her as my maid. Can u imagine wat life would be for me! I leave it to ur imagination hahahaha Cheers!

blackhorn
19-07-2004, 09:36 PM
hello bro Prop and co,

LOL

Yes I know the answer. The papa will have to let her do whatever she wants. This maid does not know english, she speaks to mama in malay and she has been to singapore for only 2 months.Those who have tried her, should notice that she could scream " OH!!! MY GOD!!!~~~~" very well. I don't need to spell out you should also be able to guess from whom she picks up the phrase.

proprimate
19-07-2004, 10:41 PM
Hahahahahah.....I nearly died laughing out of my chair. Who could ever forget those lines "Oh MY GOD, Oh MY GOT!" or the "YES, YES, YES". It really raises any man's ego to a higher level including mine too. Dun care if its fake or not but wet pussies neber lie!

Would like to hear other FRs from those who had tried her. So we can c wat we missed hahahaha. Cheers!

Neber knew this could be interesting. Next......A Filipino Maid? Of the same calibre? Why shoot our own legs with those maids at home while we can get it off somewhere else with somebody's else's maid. Food for thought.

hearthrob
19-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Hahahahahah.....I nearly died laughing out of my chair. Who could ever forget those lines "Oh MY GOD, Oh MY GOT!" or the "YES, YES, YES". It really raises any man's ego to a higher level including mine too. Dun care if its fake or not but wet pussies neber lie!

Would like to hear other FRs from those who had tried her. So we can c wat we missed hahahaha. Cheers!

Neber knew this could be interesting. Next......A Filipino Maid? Of the same calibre? Why shoot our own legs with those maids at home while we can get it off somewhere else with somebody's else's maid. Food for thought.

Wah! guess I missed all the fun... :eek:

jif98
20-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Yo, bro can send me the number

sggirls
20-07-2004, 12:36 AM
Aiyah, brother pro!!! i think i have missed the fun again. Bloody hell, nowaday, u so active in this thread rather than the Malay Cat150. Next time, any interesting thing, can u pm me or not? i am always your loyal supporter in quest for brown sugar.

laodi123456789
20-07-2004, 09:45 AM

Thats a great idea. U do my maid and I do ur maid so no need to have leg shot off! I think there be three people at the maid agency to choose. husband, wife and bonker.

once the wife find out the maid is bonking then u swap with your buddy and get to have ur own maid - now working for ur bonk buddy.

this a bit like those ah mas who like to rotate their maids cos they're never happy, you make partnerships with other choosy ah ma family then can swap and save on agency fees.

Sunnyboy
20-07-2004, 12:44 PM
too bad my maid cannot be trade, she very loyalty to her husband, and she don't go out at all. but my sis maid is very hot. married with one girl. boob 33C i think. always wear loose T-shirt. offer half ball everytime she bend down to serve me coffee. thou of bong her outside but think cannot la. paisei man so close. and if she tell my sis, my reput drop to zero. :p

RC38
20-07-2004, 03:50 PM
too bad my maid cannot be trade, she very loyalty to her husband, and she don't go out at all. but my sis maid is very hot. married with one girl. boob 33C i think. always wear loose T-shirt. offer half ball everytime she bend down to serve me coffee. thou of bong her outside but think cannot la. paisei man so close. and if she tell my sis, my reput drop to zero. :p

Hey Bro no problem u cannot than don waste pass to all bro here
we will most please to post Fr after

Hehehehe

recall1977
21-07-2004, 06:11 AM
Hi Bro!

Just try out this maid on Monday.
Was pretty horny that day and was thinking of going to GL but then think of this maid... so call her and arrange to meet up in Bal. Hotel 81.
When she arrive, was quite shock as she is quite pretty in my standard...
But surely not Cup D! as mention by a bro here... I think she is a C cupper.
Pretty SOP, bath then procced to BBBJ. Her BBBJ is good! Can ask for CIM if you want. Nice suction and long BBBJ for bro who love BJ.
And she is wet, damn wet, without even touching her man...
Finish off with her on top. And soon after 2nd shot... Give you gf feel as she allow frenching and friendly...
Overall a good experience, and worth every penny spend!
$100 + Hotel. Surely worth it as she is not rushing and can do multiply shot!
RTF: Yes!

proprimate
21-07-2004, 03:15 PM
I am happy that most bros that have tried her and gave a thumbs up. For those who ask ask and talk cock, u have heard her for the last time. Then there are those MF who ask me wether she service banglas! The answer is NO!Period. This kang tow is for sincere bros who wan to release their loads with good service unless ur a rich sugardaddy, that's a different ball game altogether. Plus my reputation is at stake here. I dun get a cent doing this, oni bcoz i pity her plus of course my insatiable libido for women.And take note: I am NO OKT! Most bros would know that. Sorry just feeling pissed. Cheers!

RC38
21-07-2004, 04:05 PM
I am happy that most bros that have tried her and gave a thumbs up. For those who ask ask and talk cock, u have heard her for the last time. Then there are those MF who ask me wether she service banglas! The answer is NO!Period. This kang tow is for sincere bros who wan to release their loads with good service unless ur a rich sugardaddy, that's a different ball game altogether. Plus my reputation is at stake here. I dun get a cent doing this, oni bcoz i pity her plus of course my insatiable libido for women.And take note: I am NO OKT! Most bros would know that. Sorry just feeling pissed. Cheers!

Relex Bro don forget me if u got any morn good lobang like this

of couse if i have i will sure pass to u

DeVegas
21-07-2004, 06:12 PM

Looks like I have missed out all the fun here after my 3 weeks overseas trip. :o

Bro Proprimate, will it be too late if I PM you to request you for a arrangement with the Maid? Care to enlighten me a little, as I understand that the fun is over now. Many thanks in advance.

faithevans
21-07-2004, 08:57 PM
' Oh my God!!!' 'nice...nice...I nice...you nice??'

faithevans
21-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Just saw my PMs...sorry bros for not replying sooner....

For those bros who requested for her number...I'm sorry but I didn't keep it...maybe bro promimate can share with me again....thanks for the great recommenfdation

Steed 4
22-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Well firstly thanks to the Forum starter for the recommendation and assistance.Tried her yestarday.All need to say here are already being said by others.Truely worth the money and time.Have'nt had a really good time for a while.The treatment and the services are all really tremendous.Would surely
RTF when $ n time allowed.But surely will find ways to overcome that.
And a point 4 d the forum starter,n again thanks alot. :D

proprimate
22-07-2004, 10:45 PM
NO worries mate. Cheers!

sexnirvana
22-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Bro , Me new here but can you pm me the maid contacts ...

Really interested leh ... Thanks in advance

lihaojun
22-07-2004, 11:12 PM
bro, can i have the contact no for the nice havoc fun??? [email protected]

Power6935
23-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Bro, can msg me the contact no. Never try Maid be. Must be interest.
[email protected]

schwing
23-07-2004, 09:23 AM
hello bro Prop and co,

LOL

watch the next episode of Get Real...they will talk about maids....like what they are doing during their off days, boyfriends and underwears....hee hee

Downers
23-07-2004, 11:14 AM
shit man i already too late??

can proprimate and other brother verify???

if the deal is still on could you kindly pm me the number?
thank you thank you

steadfast
23-07-2004, 11:30 AM
Yo bro, care to share? obviously aft u've finished... :)

proprimate
23-07-2004, 12:55 PM
watch the next episode of Get Real...they will talk about maids....like what they are doing during their off days, boyfriends and underwears....hee hee

I know, tat's why i am goin to rent a good DVD title to watch at home with wife, so that she wun watch it hehehehe.Dun wan to be seen jus in case. Cheers!

simnon
23-07-2004, 01:06 PM

Saw Diana Ser inside the channel news asia van circling around the chinatown of geylang yesterday evening around 7 pm, maybe they will also do an episode on cheongsters like us..

cannibal
23-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Hi Bro Proprimate, am I too late to have her contact numbers? If not, could you please PM me her number? many thanks.

proprimate
23-07-2004, 01:15 PM
Bros,

Please contact those bros that had her services as I am officially out of the scene. They would be able to share it at their discretion. Things to keep note again, such contacts are for bookings oni and not ask ask talk cock sing song coz i dun wan her to be elusive and start to change numbers and then such gem would be lost forever. Cheers! Proprimate OUT.

DeVegas
23-07-2004, 01:40 PM
Bros,

Please contact those bros that had her services as I am officially out of the scene. They would be able to share it at their discretion. Things to keep note again, such contacts are for bookings oni and not ask ask talk cock sing song coz i dun wan her to be elusive and start to change numbers and then such gem would be lost forever. Cheers! Proprimate OUT.

Messgae well received, roger out. :D

RedIndian
23-07-2004, 07:27 PM
I had a wonderful 2-hour session with her yesterday.

She is too good to be a maid. My impressions on maids are shattered.

Because of traffic, she came late by 15 minutes. I become impatient - thinking to myself that - is the time and money are worth spending? On seeing her - with a broad smile and innocent face, I flattered. Subsequent - 2 hours - I am in the dream.

I had some singular experiences, which are hard to describe. For the benifit of our brothers, the ratings are:

Body: 7 (B cups)
Appearance: 7 (9 among the maids)
GF treatment: 9.5
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 9

The service-quality to price is VERY worth.

Thank you very much, for the thread starter brother.

Steed 4
23-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Bros,

Well totally agreed.According to her,she will not be available yet cause the boss is coming backed this Sunday.So haven't try her on weekdays when the boss is still around.Does'nt know how she will have the time.May be while sending the kid to school?So here I will just try my luck again the later part. :D

nikboy
24-07-2004, 02:25 AM
Hello Brothers,

If am not too late, Pls PM me her contact ...Thx

OysterLover
24-07-2004, 02:40 AM
I had a wonderful 2-hour session with her yesterday.

She is too good to be a maid. My impressions on maids are shattered.

The service-quality to price is VERY worth.

Thank you very much, for the thread starter brother.

yeah this i agree man .. i was expectin a avg indo maid lookin person to knock but wah ... and dress so well

wonder if she was my maid .. my balls sure die one

Downers
24-07-2004, 03:16 AM
brother proprimate,

will contact the other bros for contact anyway thanks for the lobang for bringing this gal to us and other brothers! keep it up.

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 03:21 AM
My reputation enough?? if yes i want! :D

boyineedz
24-07-2004, 11:09 AM
wow
this lady sure is a hot property.
haha just came back frm s'pore only to discover that nowdays
maids are so open..cheers...hope guys there can share and pm me her no
chhers

enzer88
24-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Bro,did u get her number from this chatline 1900 912 5566??recently i just called and i managed to get a lady to call me up.she claimed she is working in singapore as a domestic helper and want to meet me up this sunday.i hav not make the arrangement yet because if she is the one u mentioned then i rather skip it.pls enlighten me,thank!

Steed 4
24-07-2004, 08:07 PM
Bro,did u get her number from this chatline 1900 912 5566??recently i just called and i managed to get a lady to call me up.she claimed she is working in singapore as a domestic helper and want to meet me up this sunday.i hav not make the arrangement yet because if she is the one u mentioned then i rather skip it.pls enlighten me,thank!
Well Bro,we got the number from the forum starter,not from any chatlines.
but like in my earlier FR,she's unavaible for the moment cause the boss is coming back,not that i wanna keep it to myself.just wanna make things cool down for a while.she told me that some of her friends use to hang-out at City
Plaza on their day off.so if u're wanna try?besides u can see the person before making the deals.
Happy huntings...... :D

enzer88
24-07-2004, 09:07 PM
Well Bro,we got the number from the forum starter,not from any chatlines.
but like in my earlier FR,she's unavaible for the moment cause the boss is coming back,not that i wanna keep it to myself.just wanna make things cool down for a while.she told me that some of her friends use to hang-out at City
Plaza on their day off.so if u're wanna try?besides u can see the person before making the deals.
Happy huntings...... :D
bro,are you interested to exchange wif me ur FL maid contact then??i got a few can ons local ladies from chatline.if u interested,u can pm me for the one for one exchange,thank!!

recall1977
24-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Hi Bro and everyone,

Pls don't PM me anymore for her contact. Her employers are coming back today, so she won't or hardly can come out anymore... I will try to gather info when she will be free? Then tell you bros out there?? And to Bro who PM me with exchange contact I also deleted already without taking down any numbers, believe it or not up to individual, and I also had take note Bros who is willing to share so I can pass the contact to. Fair Enough? If not, please dont' flame... :p

Thanks...

proprimate
25-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Well I guess some bros here would know the hassle of many people asking for contacts and keeping ur mailbox full. Anyway thanks to bros who helping out.

For those who she did not meet or sms, one of the real reasons is that she has already flown the red flag. So it is a no no for a week or two. She said she would be switching off her hp for a while due to overwhelming requests and replying that she is havin her menses. Another reason, boss is back. So have to be a good girl.

So bros out there be patient. Will update when she is available. At the moment, looking for other lobangs. Will tell if have one. U know me, if its good will share. Cheers!

acer3939
25-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Is this that maid?

http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_01.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_03.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_04.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_02.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_05.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_06.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_08.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_07.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_09.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_10.JPG
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/Elma_11.JPG

If so then who's the samster??? :cool:

elaw
25-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Is this that maid?

If so then who's the samster???

She looks like a maid to me and I think the samster might be u loh. ;)

Nice pics ! :)

acer3939
25-07-2004, 10:28 PM
She looks like a maid to me and I think the samster might be u loh.

Nice pics ! :)

Confirm not me cause i don't have her number :D

Steed 4
25-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Is this that maid?

If so then who's the samster??? :cool:
That's not her,
BTW,nice pics :D

acer3939
25-07-2004, 10:37 PM
That's not her,
BTW,nice pics

Keke i know that not her, i was just too bored with nothing to do rather than go pcc i just put this up for fun :D

P.s

Hope i didn't piss anyone off for hijacking this thread :o

hearthrob
25-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Keke i know that not her, i was just too bored with nothing to do rather than go pcc i just put this up for fun

P.s

Hope i didn't piss anyone off for hijacking this thread :o

Hahaha....the pics looks too professionally taken....you should have load up those which are taken by mobile phone....kekekeke....looks more real lah... :D

acer3939
25-07-2004, 10:59 PM
Hahaha....the pics looks too professionally taken....you should have load up those which are taken by mobile phone....kekekeke....looks more real lah... :D

Like this can?

http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/siswi001.jpg
http://www.kakiseks.net/gambar/siswi002.jpg

http://www.kakiseks.net/movie/bohsia.M1V
http://www.kakiseks.net/movie/tudung.M1V

elaw
25-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Like this can?

Can lah. :D

hearthrob
25-07-2004, 11:43 PM
Like this can?

This is more real, bro. but no fellow samster leh....hahahaha...:D

Downers
26-07-2004, 12:37 AM
though the second posting were more real but heck the first lady in the bathroom looks hot man!

sure would like to bang some malay lady like this. :( lobang anyone heh.

proprimate
26-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Some of the pics especially the gal with the firm looking tits having sex in the shower plus shaved pussy. Anyway, I know one of the bros got away with the actual maid's pic in his hp cam, care to share it with us? Hehehe. I know coz she told me that someone took a few snaps of her naked!

Since she is off with her red stained pussy, mebe can get her to shave it too and when she ir ready for action, we can see her hairless at the bottom. I think I'll pass the message down that all those bros who had her are agreeable with the idea. What say u?Cheers!

jif98
26-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Yo, bro can share her number with me?

CptCum
26-07-2004, 06:06 PM
wow...she sounds fantasstic..

can i ve her contact too...many tanx in advance :D

sweetoothme
30-07-2004, 12:00 PM
hai can't wait for her come back in action =-> full forced!!!

proprimate
30-07-2004, 06:59 PM
she called me and said that she's still having her period but the itch of horniness is back! She said she missed the action and will announce her entree when she gets the green light. At the moment she was oni able to answer a few calls and telling the bros here to wait as her boss is gonna leave again to thailand yippeee for us. Hehehehe. Will keep u guys updated.Cheers!

laodi123456789
30-07-2004, 07:03 PM
she called me and said that she's still having her period but the itch of horniness is back! She said she missed the action and will announce her entree when she gets the green light. At the moment she was oni able to answer a few calls and telling the bros here to wait as her boss is gonna leave again to thailand yippeee for us. Hehehehe. Will keep u guys updated.Cheers!

My didi salutes both u and your maid. Majulah Singapura! I stick my eye to this thread.

proprimate
31-07-2004, 11:08 AM
Now its time to save up some money first, I think this month overbudget on my libido. Will keep bros informed of any new developments. Again, please do not pm me for her contact. When she is good and ready, u will know when the hp rings! Cheers.

kukubirditchy
01-08-2004, 03:00 AM

hi bro, mind to pass me her contact?kindly PM me...thanks in advance

Virus2004
01-08-2004, 03:23 PM

hi care to share contact of her ?will provide FR and made fellow singaporean proud as national day is coming hehe :D :D

dapimp
01-08-2004, 08:24 PM
my AK47 is loaded n waiting to FIRE!!! :D

laodi123456789
02-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Gentlemen

Your enthusiasm for the maid is commendable, but I would like to kindly suggest you read the thread b4 you post.

Having read the thread U will notice that the maid is not available for now and that u r supposed to wait for notice from bro proprimate b4 u can arrange for contact.

And furthermore the terms of the deal for new clients so far is that u give ur contact details and the maid will then follow up by contacting u or arranging an appt thru bro proprimate. Regulars who have already visited the maid will have different terms and conditions.

In short RTFT - That is Read the Fanciful Thread

Happy cheonging

Downers
02-08-2004, 01:13 PM
Gentlemen

Your enthusiasm for the maid is commendable, but I would like to kindly suggest you read the thread b4 you post.

Having read the thread U will notice that the maid is not available for now and that u r supposed to wait for notice from bro proprimate b4 u can arrange for contact.

And furthermore the terms of the deal for new clients so far is that u give ur contact details and the maid will then follow up by contacting u or arranging an appt thru bro proprimate. Regulars who have already visited the maid will have different terms and conditions.

In short RTFT - That is Read the Fanciful Thread

Happy cheonging

hahaha need to take queue number now ah???

brother proprimate can i take the first slot????

i missed out on the first time man....shiiittt

proprimate
02-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Thanks to bro laodi12... for making it clear to bros out there about the *terms and conditions apply, statement. Still my pm box is always filled with messages asking for the maid. Hold on to ur brother as I will definitely inform u guys out there. I guess it would be a little hard for newbies as those who cheonged her would have her number once i mention she's on. Most likely they would be in the que first I guess. Pleas also, if u pass the number to ur kaki, make it known to the ger so that she would know the deal. Dun make life complicated.

Remember those with her number, I would suggest u just put it in simple language like:

'Tuesday, 11 am, 2hr, bright star, CAN?' would suffice. I dun wan her to ding dong with me and asking whatever else u write and need to translate. I got a life too remember?. For newbies, read the thread first b4 PM me, please.

Please please please I will inform when she is horny enough. Definitely, this time, I'll be first hehehehehe. Cheers!

laodi123456789
02-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Hold on to ur brother

U noe this reminds me of a joke.

Little Boy goes to mama who is washing dishes.
"mama I want to pee"
"Ok I take u to toilet, when I finish washing dishes"
"I wan ah ma to take me to pee"
"Ah ma! Why?"
"Her hand shakes"

RedIndian
02-08-2004, 06:57 PM
This joke is contrary to the thing I know:

HEIGHT OF PATIENCE

Wait for the earth-quake to help one's last drop of pee to fall

dapimp
03-08-2004, 12:08 AM
to wait is also a good thing coz by then ,she will have lots to cum for us..hehehehhehe :D

RedIndian
03-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Coding of message reminds me the following story.

One little girl cannot hold bladder long and bothering her mother

"Mom, Peeeeeeeee...". Sometime, mother chatting with neighbours (or) in the party annoyed by the burst of laugh by friends. She invented a decent word "Song". Both are used to the conversation.

"Mom I want to sign a song."

"OK. Let's go"

One day mother is quite busy and asked her daughter to seek father's help.
He is in the middle of a chess game, and asked her to wait. After 5 minutes, she said "I can't wait, URGENT to sing a song"

"I am not in a position to move! Sing in my ear!"

She sang in his ear!!!

proprimate
03-08-2004, 03:11 PM
This could be an old joke but it neber fails to make a girl u r banging to laugh to break the ice. Here it goes:

I ask," Who is the best goalkeeper in the world?"

Those with soccer knowledge will answer: Shmeicle, Dino Zoff, Peter Shilton, Edmund Wee, Ray Clemence, David Lee and so on (guess by now u should know how old I am hehehehe).

Then I answer,"NO, u(girl) are the best goalkeeper in the world. Coz it is oni u that can stop 2 balls at one time. Others can oni stop ONE!"

Muahhahahah.

On a serious note: received sms from maid out of the blue," bos thailand tuesday minggu depan(next week), c u can?"

Aha!Cheers!

Downers
03-08-2004, 04:35 PM
This could be an old joke but it neber fails to make a girl u r banging to laugh to break the ice. Here it goes:

Those with soccer knowledge will answer: Shmeicle, Dino Zoff, Peter Shilton, Edmund Wee, Ray Clemence, David Lee and so on (guess by now u should know how old I am hehehehe).

Then I answer,"NO, u(girl) are the best goalkeeper in the world. Coz it is oni u that can stop 2 balls at one time. Others can oni stop ONE!"

Muahhahahah.

On a serious note: received sms from maid out of the blue," bos thailand tuesday minggu depan(next week), c u can?"

Aha!Cheers!

yeeepies!!! pole position from me hahaha.

shit still must wait until next week....

laodi123456789
03-08-2004, 07:14 PM

Muahhahahah.

Aha!Cheers!

Bro proprimate.. funny joke.. u think the ger will still laugh at 10pm when she heard the same joke 8 times that day.

"hi my name Fei Wong.. let me tell u a joke"
"ok"
"whos the best goal keeper...."

"Yala my name Eric Ng.. let me tell u a joke"
"ok wat is it"
"whos the best goalkeeper..."

"ni hao my name is william hung.. let me tell u joke"
"ok wat is it"

Downers
03-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Bro proprimate.. funny joke.. u think the ger will still laugh at 10pm when she heard the same joke 8 times that day.

"hi my name Fei Wong.. let me tell u a joke"
"ok"
"whos the best goal keeper...."

"Yala my name Eric Ng.. let me tell u a joke"
"ok wat is it"

"ni hao my name is william hung.. let me tell u joke"
"ok wat is it"

wah lau eh....she'll like think...how come everyone know the same joke....then she will know we all had some form of communication between us liao loh.

dapimp
03-08-2004, 11:49 PM
wah ...hol say leow.....nex wek indo cusine.....brotha proprimate.CHiong AH!!!
;)

Downers
06-08-2004, 02:48 AM

just wanna verify for myself and other brothers in doubt too.

heard that her boss is leaving for thailand again soon, so i presume she's free to roam again. But anyway how would the arrangement going to be like?

is brother proprimate going to help brothers arrange for appointments again or do we do that ourselves this time round?

if it's up to us to OTOT could brother proprimate please advice the lady to carefully write down the day's schedule and who she is going to meet? as i think alot of brothers are going to book her when she's free (including myself of course :p ) so i would like to clarify these doubts before action begins.

bunny
06-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Wah bros, like that then might as well book room for her ... and then tell all bros (i.e. those who have her number to go down to hotel and then go shoot-shoot) ... maybe easier arrangement like that ... just friendly suggestion lah ... anyway I am definitely not in the list ... Cheers

proprimate
06-08-2004, 12:00 PM
Bros,

Just attended a power workshop on management and i guess better put it to good use hehehehe. Okay.... Those with her numbers, own time own target. Ground rules to follow for those with amnesia:

Sms her in advance with SIMPLE English like:

Wednesday, 3pm, 2 hr, same hotel, can? (or for some Balestier)

or if calling, keep it as above.

Plus, if passing the number to ur colleagues, advise them to do the same.

Now.... for those who do not have or newbies, same procedure like in the earlier posts as to what to do. Remember, this is for bros who want serious fun and not chat chat and use for exchange coz again as I say, that will be the last u hear from her. She ever did show me a list of hp numbers that came to see her and those she cancelled for just ask ask talk cock sing song type.

Lastly, if speaking to her, please speak slowly as she is not that very good yet in English, comprehendo?

Okay...hope that helps coz I will be on reservist next week and I will try my utmost best to reply to those who PM me. No promises but will try. Remember those words "Oh my God" and "Yes yes yes" will bring a smile to those who cheonged her plus that wet pussy of hers. Cheers!

karhar
06-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Hello Bro Primate,
Can i have contact no. of maid please ?
Email : [email protected]

Thanks

Downers
06-08-2004, 12:54 PM
Bros,

Just attended a power workshop on management and i guess better put it to good use hehehehe. Okay.... Those with her numbers, own time own target. Ground rules to follow for those with amnesia:

Now.... for those who do not have or newbies, same procedure like in the earlier posts as to what to do. Remember, this is for bros who want serious fun and not chat chat and use for exchange coz again as I say, that will be the last u hear from her. She ever did show me a list of hp numbers that came to see her and those she cancelled for just ask ask talk cock sing song type.

Lastly, if speaking to her, please speak slowly as she is not that very good yet in English, comprehendo?

Okay...hope that helps coz I will be on reservist next week and I will try my utmost best to reply to those who PM me. No promises but will try. Remember those words "Oh my God" and "Yes yes yes" will bring a smile to those who cheonged her plus that wet pussy of hers. Cheers!

okae boss but then me and brother laodi tried sms-ing her but apparently she din on her phone. hopefully she will switch it on next week.

mufans
06-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Bro proprimate, check u pm... hope to hear from u soon... thanks. :)

fallen_angel
07-08-2004, 11:48 PM
Cannot lah Bro, bed sheet still dirty, u wanna sleep on people's cum & sperm meh?Anyway dun think hotel allow, except for 4-5 star hotel, cos they only earn u $50-$80 per day, u expect them to change how many times bed sheets? think the money they earn also cannot cover their laudry & water utility lah... Just my 2 cents worth :D

Wah bros, like that then might as well book room for her ... and then tell all bros (i.e. those who have her number to go down to hotel and then go shoot-shoot) ... maybe easier arrangement like that ... just friendly suggestion lah ... anyway I am definitely not in the list ... Cheers

proprimate
08-08-2004, 12:14 AM
Wah many people cun wait alredi for the re-appearance of this maid hehehehe. Looks like she's gonna have a wham bang national day week by bros out there...majulah singapura! Hehehehe. Patience lor and the time will come, hopefully. Cheers!

fallen_angel
08-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Hi Bro, can pm or email me her contract? thanks

Bros,

faithevans
08-08-2004, 03:19 AM
Bros,

oh no!!bro...i've lost her number...help!

sk2000sg
09-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Wah many people cun wait alredi for the re-appearance of this maid hehehehe. Looks like she's gonna have a wham bang national day week by bros out there...majulah singapura! Hehehehe. Patience lor and the time will come, hopefully. Cheers!

dear bro,

can't wait any more, pls pm her contact no.....please.

will submit report after fl

many thanks

proprimate
10-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Newsflash!

THe maid is on from 2molo onwards. Problem is she sms me with a new number. The old one is now no longer valid! Please take note. Another problem is I am on reservist so it will be difficult for me to check my PM messages. I'll try my best to give everyone a chance. Cheers!

proprimate
10-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Ok I've done my part for the nation. Those with the numbers please be discreet about it. If u wan to share, let the ger know if its okay. As I say alien numbers, she will not entertain, that is why the hp requirement from u bros out there, nothing more. Dun PM me to say thanks, tired of clearing it.

Jus put up a good FR or up reputation, that is good or share ur fav contacts would be nice. If I have a chance, I will try to answer as many genuine requests as possible. Until then, M16 for me. Cheers!

laodi123456789
10-08-2004, 08:17 AM
Bro Proprimate

I think speak for at least few of us in thanking you for bringing lobang to all us
bros here. I salute you. Enjoy your reservist!

BTW I tried to up your rep, but not enough points to other bros yet.

elaw
10-08-2004, 09:39 AM
Ok I've done my part for the nation. Those with the numbers please be discreet about it. If u wan to share, let the ger know if its okay. As I say alien numbers, she will not entertain, that is why the hp requirement from u bros out there, nothing more. Dun PM me to say thanks, tired of clearing it.

Jus put up a good FR or up reputation, that is good or share ur fav contacts would be nice. If I have a chance, I will try to answer as many genuine requests as possible. Until then, M16 for me. Cheers!

Thank u for sharing. :)

+2 for u. ;)

Downers
10-08-2004, 11:13 AM

paisey paisey... despite reading your msg i still hit the reply button to thank you. hahaha must be too excited. thank you brother.

vin2324
10-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Wah so many ppl hv try d maid but not me,

really wanted to PM bro proprimate for the contact, but my post is under 20. :p

So, I shall wait untill my 20 post :D

Steed 4
10-08-2004, 09:56 PM

Hi bro, thanks again for sharing, will definitely put up the FR
Again after the session. Can’t add your reputation again. Got to spread first.
And you take care of your M16. :D

sggirls
10-08-2004, 10:37 PM
bro, remember to keep some ammo for shooting when u back from your reservist. Thanks!

fallen_angel
10-08-2004, 10:57 PM
Proprimate,
why i the contact i boh? :D

Newsflash!

THe maid is on from 2molo onwards. Problem is she sms me with a new number. The old one is now no longer valid! Please take note. Another problem is I am on reservist so it will be difficult for me to check my PM messages. I'll try my best to give everyone a chance. Cheers!

recall1977
10-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Hi Bro!

Just bonked her this afternoon! Still as good... and her bbbj has improve and this time she blow longer! Good man! So those bro that have her contact hurry! :D

Downers
11-08-2004, 12:44 AM
need some help here if any brother could be kind enough to. Planning to bonk her tom afternoon in hotel 81 but do they have like hourly charges like those in geylang notably bright star hotel @ $10 per hour?

thank you to any brother who replies to this. :)

RC38
11-08-2004, 08:27 AM
need some help here if any brother could be kind enough to. Planning to bonk her tom afternoon in hotel 81 but do they have like hourly charges like those in geylang notably bright star hotel @ $10 per hour?

thank you to any brother who replies to this. :)

Bro i think all H81 got hourly charge

suckerll
11-08-2004, 08:40 AM
Bro i think all H81 got hourly charge
think all H81 min charge 2hrs.

someone correct me if i'm wrong :eek:

Downers
11-08-2004, 11:36 AM
thanks for the replies.

still going back to hotels in geylang jsut to play safe lol.

back with FR hopefully tonight.

lengleng1
11-08-2004, 11:38 AM
Hi Bro!

Just bonked her this afternoon! Still as good... and her bbbj has improve and this time she blow longer! Good man! So those bro that have her contact hurry! :D

Hi bro,I was told tat she change her hp number?The number proprimate gave me don't know if its the latest or not,81103XXX???

laodi123456789
11-08-2004, 12:02 PM
Hi bro,I was told tat she change her hp number?The number proprimate gave me don't know if its the latest or not,81103XXX???

Thats the number. used that number yesterday to arrange appt with her. Since making the appt been walking around with a BIG brudder.. everyone keep on looking at my pants

B careful who u give number 2, else spoil lobang for all.

wankmehappy
11-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Thats the number. used that number yesterday to arrange appt with her. Since making the appt been walking around with a BIG brudder.. everyone keep on looking at my pants

B careful who u give number 2, else spoil lobang for all.
bro, try calling her but hp off leh...hw is the session?
happyme :p

laodi123456789
11-08-2004, 12:20 PM
bro, try calling her but hp off leh...hw is the session?

No idea bout that - have anyone intro u to her yet. maybe just sms her and then later try ringing again if she have not contact u yet.

No session yet.. later this week.. but still walking around with a BIG brudder cos so excited.. even Primary 2 kids are pointing at my pants.

Downers
11-08-2004, 01:14 PM
No idea bout that - have anyone intro u to her yet. maybe just sms her and then later try ringing again if she have not contact u yet.

No session yet.. later this week.. but still walking around with a BIG brudder cos so excited.. even Primary 2 kids are pointing at my pants.

wah think i must call you 'big brother' liao hahahaha

laodi123456789
12-08-2004, 06:06 PM
PM me if u find error or I have miss FR - 12 Aug 04

RedIndian (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=516369)
recall1977 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=513118)
faithevans (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=510426)
laodi123456789 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=508437)

proprimate
12-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Bros,

Managed to sneak into the internet of the battalion. Talk about security measures! Okay it looks like very quiet in the scene and those who had sessions wit her are the ones who had her before. Note the changes in her like pussy neatly shaven, looks more curvy and slim and even spot g-string rite? The oni feedback I had from her are still the usual last minute cancellations from especially the newbies. She might give u another chance, up to her.

I gave quite a number to so called genuine bros and not jus asking contacts but so far not that many takers from my conversation wit her recently. As for me, it is SIMPLE, u will also never hear from me again, next time round, I will get her to change her number again and I will ONLY give to those who had alredi enjoyed her delicious fruits, how's that?

I am pissed coz cannot bookout today and I get pissed when I hear such things from her.

Before I forget, there is another contact which I had never had the chance to try from bro Fiasco. Cheers!

laodi123456789
13-08-2004, 09:37 AM
How does it work here? my num will be given to her and she contact me?
Laodi , thanks for your pm. i didnt give u my contact cos if she contact me and i am not free than paiseh. I rather have her num and call her when i m free. Thanks

Bro

No offense taken. I oso careful about who to share my number wif.

The setup is that when u r ready to meet her first time u need to contact a bro who already know "da maid" and they will intro you to her by giving ur name and number to her. She will not respond to "alien" calls. The first appointment is arranged then thru the bro or between u and the maid. After the first meeting is successful then you can arrange direct. sex_maniac -If u still want to follow up pm me

NOTE that the maid boss returns next week so she will be not so free. Has anyone bonked her when her employer was in town? Or did she only bonk when her boss was away?

2 all 4 bros who pm me for the maids contact. Sorry for not responding. But u all had 0 or 1 post only and that is too risky. Try and make some contributions to SammyBoy and build up a little reputation first. I am sure the lobangs will come in then.

Steed 4
13-08-2004, 09:51 AM
yeah can't agree more with bro Laodi here.A lot of Bro with less than 10
FR asked me for the number,sorry guys it's abit risky.who knows the boss is in here too. :D

nirvana
13-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Bros,

Managed to sneak into the internet of the battalion. Talk about security measures! Okay it looks like very quiet in the scene and those who had sessions wit her are the ones who had her before. Note the changes in her like pussy neatly shaven, looks more curvy and slim and even spot g-string rite? The oni feedback I had from her are still the usual last minute cancellations from especially the newbies. She might give u another chance, up to her.

I gave quite a number to so called genuine bros and not jus asking contacts but so far not that many takers from my conversation wit her recently. As for me, it is SIMPLE, u will also never hear from me again, next time round, I will get her to change her number again and I will ONLY give to those who had alredi enjoyed her delicious fruits, how's that?

I am pissed coz cannot bookout today and I get pissed when I hear such things from her.

Before I forget, there is another contact which I had never had the chance to try from bro Fiasco. Cheers!

i had sms her for an appointment today. ( awaiting for her reply now )
i must thank u for yr intro.
dun worry, i am not a fl-hp collector. :D

cheer

laodi123456789
13-08-2004, 10:13 AM
yeah can't agree more with bro Laodi here.A lot of Bro with less than 10
FR asked me for the number,sorry guys it's abit risky.who knows the boss is in here too. :D

Maybe the boss will be very happy. "FINALLY!"

nirvana
13-08-2004, 10:22 AM
i had sms her for an appointment today. ( awaiting for her reply now )
i must thank u for yr intro.
dun worry, i am not a fl-hp collector. :D

cheer

she had replied. confirm appointment. :cool:

jaxz
13-08-2004, 11:37 AM
>Originally Posted by proprimate
>Bros,

>I gave quite a number to so called genuine bros and not jus asking contacts >but so far not that many takers from my conversation wit her recently. As >for me, it is SIMPLE, u will also never hear from me again, next time round, I >will get her to change her number again and I will ONLY give to those who >had alredi enjoyed her delicious fruits, how's that?

relax, bro...have contacted her for appointment some time this month (talking about fwd planning eh :rolleyes: ). no reply from her yet.

anyway, thanks for the info. :D

Downers
13-08-2004, 12:12 PM
bro proprimate thanks for the contact. have tried her liao.

shes good, the sex was very 'wet' on her and on me (she keeps licking me neck with her tongue...wah lau eh...)

but i shan't post FR because it wasn't a good session for me...(those who wanna try her please note...its not her fault it's mine actually)

so all who had booked her, go forth and fire at will.

wankmehappy
13-08-2004, 12:22 PM
have a session wif her yesterday n all i can say she is in deep look better than other maid. her bbbj was quite gd, quite wet. she seem high when i bonk her. oni have 1 shot bec i got turn off when she apply the KY just infornt of me...what a turn off man. anyway, thanks bro pro for giving me her contact.

Steed 4
13-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Well Bros, had a session with her again today. The service and treatment was fascinating. One thing for sure, she did put on the new G-string. And how sexy she looks in it. The hair was also nicely trimmed. Her fragrance was exotic. The sound effect was WOW. But I didn’t see she apply any KY.I What can I say more? A fantastic Session again, but I think this time is much better than the previous one. And again thanks for the forum starter for the contact. :D

schwing
13-08-2004, 09:27 PM
yupe. thanx to the thread starter. had a session with her ard noon. frankly, i dun think she's need to waste her money to buy KY. instead, she produce and sell her own made KY :D

today's session was my 1st session with her. initially she did not talk much as she thot i was a policeman... maybe becoz of my smart dressing but that juz made me laffing and had to convince her that i'm not policeman/AV.

she gets wet very easily and always hunger to be thrusted. so, dont forget to buy 'cap' as once she's wild, anything goes for her, with or without cap ;)

dapimp
14-08-2004, 09:15 AM
bro proprimate......me goin for a session with her later @ 11am.so later when i come back will write an FR .....after so many wks at last i have time to unload.thnks for ur contact man. :D

nirvana
14-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Maid for sex???

i guess many will wanna bonk her for the novetly of bonking a maid. if u guys found out she is not a maid here, how will u react?

Below is my true FR even if it gonna hurt her biz & make her pimp angry.

13th friday,
sms her in the afternooon, confirm booking at 5pm.
guess she cock up my appointment, recieved her reply at 530pm. i just had my training end, whole body sweatly and strengthless. so decide to go the hotel and bath.....

6pm,reach bright star hotel, since she havent reach, so i decide to stay outside the hotel and waTch those pretty prc. saw 3 chiobu prc. then she arrived, OMG, wat a super pain indon-gal. however, since i already ask her to come, it will not be nice to reject her. so lanlan go book the room.

her moan was funny, and one thing must mention are her catbath. 10\10 for it.
bbbj is 8.5/ 10

dun like the butterfly-lip pussy....

----------------------------------------------------
mission end at 8pm. meet with fellow samster for kopi & TCSS at lor 10. and guess who i saw at 130am?? she was sitting 2 table away with her pimp/bf?

is this maid? does a maid got so much leisure time to go around sg?

forget to mention, i saw one of her OKT at the hotel, outside of it and later in the lobby with her. this guy is difference from the one i saw at 130am.

well, wat i can say is, wat a nice repackage of a indonesia chick as a indon-maid.

to her okt/pimp/bf... carry on to deduct my point if u like, i speak the true.

NIRVANA :cool:

cock21
14-08-2004, 11:42 AM
Wah bro, these revelations of yours, sure to start a HUGE controversy here in no time!! If what you claim is indeed true, many of our bros here who have been following this thread with much interest especially those who've actually had a session with her will be riled to find out that they've had the wool put over their eyes!!
Perhaps we should ask bro Proprimate to clarify, since he was the one who had her first. I for one, have lots of faith in bro Proprimate's integrity.
As to how this episode will ensue, I, like many others here, wait with bated breath.....

Maid for sex???

i guess many will wanna bonk her for the novetly of bonking a maid. if u guys found out she is not a maid here, how will u react?

Below is my true FR even if it gonna hurt her biz & make her pimp angry.

13th friday,
sms her in the afternooon, confirm booking at 5pm.
guess she cock up my appointment, recieved her reply at 530pm. i just had my training end, whole body sweatly and strengthless. so decide to go the hotel and bath.....

6pm,reach bright star hotel, since she havent reach, so i decide to stay outside the hotel and waTch those pretty prc. saw 3 chiobu prc. then she arrived, OMG, wat a super pain indon-gal. however, since i already ask her to come, it will not be nice to reject her. so lanlan go book the room.

her moan was funny, and one thing must mention are her catbath. 10\10 for it.
bbbj is 8.5/ 10

dun like the butterfly-lip pussy....

----------------------------------------------------
mission end at 8pm. meet with fellow samster for kopi & TCSS at lor 10. and guess who i saw at 130am?? she was sitting 2 table away with her pimp/bf?

is this maid? does a maid got so much leisure time to go around sg?

forget to mention, i saw one of her OKT at the hotel, outside of it and later in the lobby with her. this guy is difference from the one i saw at 130am.

well, wat i can say is, wat a nice repackage of a indonesia chick as a indon-maid.

to her okt/pimp/bf... carry on to deduct my point if u like, i speak the true.

NIRVANA :cool:

nirvana
14-08-2004, 12:00 PM
Wah bro, these revelations of yours, sure to start a HUGE controversy here in no time!! If what you claim is indeed true, many of our bros here who have been following this thread with much interest especially those who've actually had a session with her will be riled to find out that they've had the wool put over their eyes!!
Perhaps we should ask bro Proprimate to clarify, since he was the one who had her first. I for one, have lots of faith in bro Proprimate's integrity.
As to how this episode will ensue, I, like many others here, wait with bated breath.....

will a maid have so much leisure time? arent 5-8pm a peak hour for house-core? Mayb her employee r not in sg , so she got free time.

And, @ 130am, i saw her with a malay guy at lor 10 kopi tiam. i was with another samster.

Downers
14-08-2004, 12:04 PM
will a maid have so much leisure time? arent 5-8pm a peak hour for house-core? Mayb her employee r not in sg , so she got free time.

And, @ 130am, i saw her with a malay guy at lor 10 kopi tiam. i was with another samster.

haha maybe the brother you see with her is brother proprimate hehe...

nirvana
14-08-2004, 12:12 PM
haha maybe the brother you see with her is brother proprimate hehe...

1st one i saw at the hotel was abt 1`75cm, 75kg.
2nd one i saw at the coffees shop 8 hour later was thinner.

kazaa99
14-08-2004, 12:39 PM
Bro nirvana,

this is called Marketing; the okt must be some genius in marketing.
Thx ofr passing the info to all bros. Else all will stillbe conned with this fantasy with maids.

blackhorn
14-08-2004, 05:34 PM
I think she might be a runaway maid :D

She not stupid, why would she want to work as maid and make few hundred dollars whereas she can make few thousand (or more) dollars as fl !!!????

fallen_angel
14-08-2004, 05:41 PM
house chore deserter?? lol :p

I think she might be a runaway maid :D

She not stupid, why would she want to work as maid and make few hundred dollars whereas she can make few thousand (or more) dollars as fl !!!????

proprimate
14-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Okay, for those who labelled me as an OKT, FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S CHEE BYE! understand!!! Read the thread before u post your worthless piece of shit comment to me.

She claimed to be a maid, I take it as such, she gave me damn good service plus beauty for an unforgettable 2 hours for $100 in the day time coz I can neber get that luxury at night. She provided an important service to me and many other bros with the same predicament as me. As such, i did help her for absolutely NOTHING and it was on my own freewill.

Plus I provide cheongsters in this thread an opportunity what I deemed as worth trying. I have seen those standing in geylang serving banglas and dirty old men and u neber know how good they are for $40 to $50 PER SHOT.

So what if u had seen her in the wee hours in the morning with some dickhead or whatever? So u telling me there are real japanese around, actual students around, so called clerks and so on? What is important I get a good fuck and wan to share it with people.

After booking out today, felt like booking her fro the afternoon, reached home first and check my internet and get such crap in it. Called her and told her about it. ANyway I din care coz I need to bonk someone with good bed skills. Made appointment wit her for 5pm. Then, that was it, no more contact, she turned her handphone off and I waited like a fool there. I fear she might jus change her number again. THere goes my flavour. I jus hope she calls me back.

From then on, my sharing will be limited to those who are happy to have a good fuck, period. Cheers!

RC38
14-08-2004, 08:22 PM
Cool Down Bro

They Are Too Young To Understand Anything

cock21
14-08-2004, 08:49 PM
Bro, relax!! Like you said, what's most important is that she is a good fuck. As to whether she is an authentic maid or not, it's all in the mind, cos a pussy is still a pussy. I personally know a few maids (indo and filipino) who were WLs before, they just decided to walk the straight road and become domestic help. As for some people's claims that this girl might actually be a WL, I think that it's still pure conjecture, and nothing concrete has been proven yet. Even if she is, so what?? Does that make her any less lousy as a medium for sexual release?? I don't think so. So don't take things too personally bro proprimate, I don't think bro Nirvana was trying to label you an OKT. Most importantly, I still believe in your integrity and would like to try out some of your gems some day. Peace!!

Okay, for those who labelled me as an OKT, FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S CHEE BYE! understand!!! Read the thread before u post your worthless piece of shit comment to me.

She claimed to be a maid, I take it as such, she gave me damn good service plus beauty for an unforgettable 2 hours for $100 in the day time coz I can neber get that luxury at night. She provided an important service to me and many other bros with the same predicament as me. As such, i did help her for absolutely NOTHING and it was on my own freewill.

Plus I provide cheongsters in this thread an opportunity what I deemed as worth trying. I have seen those standing in geylang serving banglas and dirty old men and u neber know how good they are for $40 to $50 PER SHOT.

So what if u had seen her in the wee hours in the morning with some dickhead or whatever? So u telling me there are real japanese around, actual students around, so called clerks and so on? What is important I get a good fuck and wan to share it with people.

After booking out today, felt like booking her fro the afternoon, reached home first and check my internet and get such crap in it. Called her and told her about it. ANyway I din care coz I need to bonk someone with good bed skills. Made appointment wit her for 5pm. Then, that was it, no more contact, she turned her handphone off and I waited like a fool there. I fear she might jus change her number again. THere goes my flavour. I jus hope she calls me back.

From then on, my sharing will be limited to those who are happy to have a good fuck, period. Cheers!

Downers
15-08-2004, 03:38 AM

firstly i don't think brother nirvana or anyone else is directing their arrows at you and if they are then it's okay also because it's their mouths and they can say whatever shit they want

i agree lah its for the shagging part and the pricing hehe...i mean when you say lobang for maid...i was actually more interested in the price lol. and it's value for money lah. and so sad for you and many many other brothers since you guys enjoy her so much and she's not going to call you back liao. sigh.

hopefully we still can maintain an active sharing community of lobangs and not be affected by what's happened.

dapimp
15-08-2004, 04:44 AM
wah ...brothas here relaz la....was jus about to write my fr and i see such
comments in this thread. :rolleyes: Brothas,"MAKE LOVE NOT WAR"...cheers!
ok my fr on MAID
called her after i reached BSH.Book into a room and waited.She was late for like 30mins.But was worth the wait.11.30am she came knocking on my door.
Open the door i saw,wat i tot was not as expected.Quite impressed by her looks.Very seductive kind.
Came in then TCSS as usual then get into BIZ.she asked me WASHING???of coz i replied YES.very thorough bath,washing almost every part of the body.
After that went out to the bed to wait for her.
Started with some frenching and she slowly went to catbath me.VEry Sop,till she work on my Hard ROd.WOW! i was in heaven for almost like 10mins.RImming n deep throating me.dam it feels good.after that my turn to show some performance on her body,working on her nips and she reacts to it very well with some DTS effects.Buah ta han.at that time,she was dam wet leow.finger her n rubba on her clits till she cums.
i cant take it anymore and she cap me for actions.DId a wheel barrow for like 2 mins and followed by missionary till cum.
as what bro proprimate says,the OH YES! N OMG verses would come out naturally.i was bonking n at the same time laughing inside my heart n remembered what the bros had mention here on the thread.
rested for awhile and ask her to give me massage.she very obliging.massage so so la coz my neck really aches n i needed that.after 20mins of that,here she comes again to play with my resting rod.
this time round,she gives a kinda super suction bj,jus like a vaccum cleaner.In mins,my rod was hard again.Same thing,she would catbath me n lick my neck and ears.I will play with her pussy till she dam wet.can really feel the fucking wetness coming out lil by lil man.i so turn on by the wetness that i decided to take her fast into missionary.I unload within mins.........sighzzzzzzzz maybe i old leow.hehehe.but she still wants more,too bad i cant give anymore.dead tired leow.so went to clean up and rested for awhile before the time ends.tcss for awhile n she bid me farewell.gave her 110 instead coz i find her overall service is THUMBS UP!

face:7/10
body:6/10(a lil chubby la,but i like!)c cup but soft n nice with dark brown nips
bbbj:8/10
fj:8/10
RTf:maybe when time permits me!

Bros here please forgive me if my fr is not up to standard ya!english not so powerful la.but anyway,what i can say is she is worth this 100bucks.even if she is a maid or she isnt.Who cares! anyway i had fun which i think is value for $$$.BTw,the extra $10 i gave her is for taxi fare and out of good will.not i want to spoil market here.last but not least,thanks to bro proprimate la.U make me have a chance to shack myself out today......cheers!

dapimp
15-08-2004, 04:55 AM
anyway bros,jus to say something extra.after she left i slowly make my way down to cashier to get my refund.while walking to the direction of L14 after crossing frm L17.wat i saw was actually 'the maid' walking along geylang slowly towards L10.Then after that,she was gone coz a bus was blocking my view.cant really see where she go. :cool: wat im trying to say is,even she is a WL or maid.We as consumers pay to enjoy so if the service provided is not good,at the most we wont go back again.theres lotsa fl & wls ard ya.WE pay ,then Why should we care wheres shes frm? BOttom line is,HUAY HEE JU HOR LA(hokkien) rite bros??? :D

RedIndian
15-08-2004, 10:59 AM
It is a matter of expectations, whether one like her or not.

I like her because I expected a regular young maid - plump, passive walking and sky-is-falling looks. I waited for 20 minutes and thinking to myself - is my decision to screw a maid correct? On seeing her, I felt very good.

I have one more fantacy left with her, playing badminton. I SMS her stating my desire that 2-hour session can be split to 1-hour badminton + 1-hour hotel. I got no reply, because she didnot understand or didnot like the proposal. I honor her privacy.

I am greatful to brother PROPRIMATE for introducing this good soul.

rukkie
15-08-2004, 11:11 AM
BADminton or BEDminton? :p

I like her because I expected a regular young maid - plump, passive walking and sky-is-falling looks. I waited for 20 minutes and thinking to myself - is my decision to screw a maid correct? On seeing her, I felt very good.

I have one more fantacy left with her, playing badminton. I SMS her stating my desire that 2-hour session can be split to 1-hour badminton + 1-hour hotel. I got no reply, because she didnot understand or didnot like the proposal. I honor her privacy.

cock21
15-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Badminton?? Whoah, that's one unusual fetish bro!! Care to tell us why??

I have one more fantacy left with her, playing badminton. I SMS her stating my desire that 2-hour session can be split to 1-hour badminton + 1-hour hotel. I got no reply, because she didnot understand or didnot like the proposal.

RedIndian
15-08-2004, 12:07 PM
WHY is a good question? I didn't think it before. Just felt it.

I donot have any girl friends. There are some more things I want to do with GF. This (Badminton) is on the top of list. Going to movie, going to swimming, tokcok etc.. or other things.

BEDminton is in part-II (two hour split is 1-Hour Badmintorn + 1-Hour BEDminton).

Strange idea, not a BAD IDEA. isn't?

blackhorn
15-08-2004, 12:19 PM

Remember to share with us if you have this kind of lobang, I also want to try 1 hour badminton + 1 hour bedminton leh... thanks in advance :)

Steed 4
15-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Well, there u all got the man spoken. Relax Bro Proprimate, take it easy.
Actually I was indeed to post this FR earlier, but waiting for a call from a Bro.
Then after I saw the FR from Bro Proprimate, I decided to process first. To make
Things clear to all bros, the one Nirvana saw at the lobby was not her OKT, but it
Was me. I just had a session with her, then someone sms her. Knowing little English,
She asked me to help her reply those sms and helps her make arrangement with her client. Then after she met her client I’m gone. Abt The other guy at 1.30 am, I really got no idea. Hope this will give clearer picture. And again I’m not her OKT, but just doing a favor after been given a really good service. So don’t worry, I’m not going to deduct any one’s point here esp. Bro Nirvana. Cause I believed he spoke the truth. And it’s up to u people to believe it or else. I’m not siding, Covering or promoting anybody here. I’m just speaking the truth. It’s up to u people to flame, Add or deduct my points. It’s your choice…. :)

nirvana
16-08-2004, 08:10 AM

s!

hahaha, fuck them.

_|_

nirvana
16-08-2004, 08:21 AM
hahaha, fuck them.

_|_

novelty of bonking a indo-maid.... tat evening as i was heading toward the hotel, bro samster buhl sms me, told him abt my appointment with this 'maid'. he asked me how much, i told him 100 for 2 hour.
he tld me, for this 100, i can book tat indon-teacher for overnite.
( abt tat indon-teacher, she station at lor 14 coffee, and she can speak chinese too!! )

so to me, i got 2 choice on how to spend the 100. i personally had saw the indon-teacher. :) she is a much better choice... however, since i had get the contact from this samster, and had booked a appointment with this indon-maid, i shall honour this appointment.

again i shall emphassis, i go for her cose of the novelty of bonking a indon-maid.

( i had been a regular cheongster to riau island 2 year back, so, this kind of level of service ..i am used to it . those riau choengster will know,ruppiah 280000 can get a nice chick for overnite )

and, i had mention abt her good catbath and BBBJ.

well.... mayb, or should be, her employee r not in sg... so she got more leisure time. :cool:

RedIndian
16-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Thank you brother Nirvana for valuable info. More leisure time = better service quality. I beg to add my .005 cents worth idea to it. The location also enhance or undermine value of product. 70 cents coffee in food court will cost us 5 dollars in 5-star hotel. That poor girl (now may be richer than me) came all the way to add-value to her.

Coming back to my Badminton idea, let me first hat-off to Ronald Susilo for winning first round on top seed Chinese player with straight 15-12, 15-10. It is high time to promote this sport.

nirvana
16-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Thank you brother Nirvana for valuable info. More leisure time = better service quality. I beg to add my .005 cents worth idea to it. The location also enhance or undermine value of product. 70 cents coffee in food court will cost us 5 dollars in 5-star hotel. That poor girl (now may be richer than me) came all the way to add-value to her.

Coming back to my Badminton idea, let me first hat-off to Ronald Susilo for winning first round on top seed Chinese player with straight 15-12, 15-10. It is high time to promote this sport.

well said
:)

nirvana
16-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Indon teacher sounds interesting. Does she wear glasses? like to bonk one with their glasses on and cum on specs :D $100 for overnite seems very good deal.

yes!!!! she wear glass... how u know abt cum on specs?

u saw her too?

nirvana
16-08-2004, 02:50 PM
bro, havent saw her before. would like to go and find out. you tried her b4? COS (sum on spec?) hehehe. how does she look like?

go PM bro buhl.
he makan her liao... :D my turn have yet to come..

nirvana
16-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Think maybe should suggest to Bulh to open new thread titled " Indon teacher for tuition" :D

he wont do this...

wat that chick claim she was is her problem, we just one ear in...another ear out.

if so light ear...then better dun go geylang, cose those china meimei are even better are making stories.

i had saw this indon'teacher' .... hm... can try!! at least, better then this 'maid'.

proprimate
17-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Finally some time to do my own things but not over yet, shit this reservist. I apologize for my unbecoming behaviour earlier but it jus got to my nerves. Anyway, jus got an sms from her that someone aeroplane her at Lavender today noon.

Again, please guys, if u dun have the guts, scary chicken or whatever, dun waste people's time. She gave me the number to find out who this clown is! She even was able to identify the bloke who was walking up and down near the hotel. Bro, i have ways to find u. So a friendly advise, if u ever get beaten up, u will know why! Coz this is not the first time it had happened to her. So enough is enough. Such things will be passed to my more abled members to take care of.

Remember, we are here to have a good time. I respect bros here who keep to their end of the bargain and discretion and help her too. Any further lobangs in future, u will be duly informed.

She still working, I have given the number to some more bros out there. Enjoy. Cheers!

proprimate
17-08-2004, 06:15 PM
he wont do this...

wat that chick claim she was is her problem, we just one ear in...another ear out.

if so light ear...then better dun go geylang, cose those china meimei are even better are making stories.

i had saw this indon'teacher' .... hm... can try!! at least, better then this 'maid'.

More info on this teacher indon, looks like good. Any FR on her or issit me to try? Cheers!

acer3939
17-08-2004, 07:31 PM
thanks you bro PROPRIMATE for giving me the lobang for a super bbbj!!!!! i can only say it's numbro uno! me had a session with her yesterday at 1-3pm at lavender 81, i think you call her at around 2+ right? i understand a little bahasa indo so we get on well, ask her, she was laughing all the time when i told some stupid things i did in jkt.

Thanks again :D

hugh jorgan
18-08-2004, 09:16 AM
Amazing, The Maid (presuming for the moment that that is so) must by now be rich beyond her wildest dreams when she initially arrived here to escape the squalor of kampong life in rural Indonesia and to seek a better standard of living!

jienhow
18-08-2004, 12:12 PM
This is my first FR. Met her on 13 Aug. Thought it will be a Black Friday.

I must say she was friendly. Cant say that she look as great as some brudders say. Her face is quite ordinary (say 5.5/10, no offence to anybody). A bit on the chubby side. I did not want any bj or frenching so no comment there. I love missionary as I am in control. Quite tight. I love it slow and steady. Smooth and creamy! Must have been 20 mins. But she seemed to love to be on top and kept "mau atas". Wah lau when she was on top, I thought she turned into a "tigress". I think my didi must have been crushed and queezed dry. Cum in a few minutes. I think she may have complained "why so cepat".

Only 1 hr -$50.
I am not sso sure she is a maid but who cares unless some brudders out must have this strange fantasy.

lengleng1
18-08-2004, 01:15 PM
Finally some time to do my own things but not over yet, shit this reservist. I apologize for my unbecoming behaviour earlier but it jus got to my nerves. Anyway, jus got an sms from her that someone aeroplane her at Lavender today noon.

Again, please guys, if u dun have the guts, scary chicken or whatever, dun waste people's time. She gave me the number to find out who this clown is! She even was able to identify the bloke who was walking up and down near the hotel. Bro, i have ways to find u. So a friendly advise, if u ever get beaten up, u will know why! Coz this is not the first time it had happened to her. So enough is enough. Such things will be passed to my more abled members to take care of.

Remember, we are here to have a good time. I respect bros here who keep to their end of the bargain and discretion and help her too. Any further lobangs in future, u will be duly informed.

She still working, I have given the number to some more bros out there. Enjoy. Cheers!

Lose heavily yesterday Sleague match,no more $$$ to bonk her...Btw,if she change her hp number can pls inform us so tat we know wat number to call?Thanks.

laodi123456789
18-08-2004, 01:35 PM
The action is heating up in here

dapimp (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=541610)
nirvana (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=540798)
RedIndian (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=516369)
recall1977 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=513118)
faithevans (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=510426)
laodi123456789 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=508437)

hugh jorgan
18-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Lose heavily yesterday Sleague match,no more $$$ to bonk her...Btw,if she change her hp number can pls inform us so tat we know wat number to call?Thanks.

Far be from it for me to be judgemental, but all I have to say about your response is 'tchh, tchh, tchh'.

Reminds me of the letter to the Straits Times Forum recently which talked about how a poor Indon maid had been queing up patiently and politely to pay for her purchase, but she kept being potonged by rude Singaporeans, who were in turn served by co-operative staff.

Hey, a person's a person right? What does the Singapore Pledge say about '...regardless of race, language or religion..'? Perhaps they ought to add 'regardless of occupation or career'.

RC38
18-08-2004, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=nirvana]novelty of bonking a indo-maid.... tat evening as i was heading toward the hotel, bro samster buhl sms me, told him abt my appointment with this 'maid'. he asked me how much, i told him 100 for 2 hour.
he tld me, for this 100, i can book tat indon-teacher for overnite.
( abt tat indon-teacher, she station at lor 14 coffee, and she can speak chinese too!! )

Hey Bro which coffee shop @ lor 14
i always there never see indo teacher lah
only prc

Please advice very interested

Thank you

proprimate
18-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Out-processed and be gone with reservist for this year. Thank god. Wat time this 'teacher' Indon gal is usually around? Day time or nite time? If nite, out of the question lor. If day, I wan. Cheers!

proprimate
19-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Bros,

Guess who called me? Remember RIKA, the small playful big-eyed ger, the one said she gonna go back for a month,.....well she's back! And what coincidence, that I will be free today hehehehe. Finally get to unload.

So as usual, those interested PM me for either the 'maid' or the 'schoolgirl', u know the drill. For RIka, her FRs are in bro fiasco's thread on Girls Galore. Anyone tried the 'graduate' Lily (This one speaks very good English).

Will post FRs as usual to see that the QC is up to mark. Cheers!

nirvana
19-08-2004, 04:35 PM
More info on this teacher indon, looks like good. Any FR on her or issit me to try? Cheers!

hehehhee. pls contact samster buhl. PM him.

hehehe :D

laodi123456789
19-08-2004, 05:33 PM
Bros,

Guess who called me? Remember RIKA, the small playful big-eyed ger, the one said she gonna go back for a month,.....well she's back! And what coincidence, that I will be free today hehehehe. Finally get to unload.

She promised to email me. So sad :(

proprimate
20-08-2004, 06:20 AM
Newsflash!

There was a major strike by anti vice yesterday and a fair amount of PRC & Indons were caught in Geylang. It was really a clean sweep by them. Sigh...nothing much to ogle yesterday. Cheers!

nirvana
20-08-2004, 08:20 AM
Newsflash!

There was a major strike by anti vice yesterday and a fair amount of PRC & Indons were caught in Geylang. It was really a clean sweep by them. Sigh...nothing much to ogle yesterday. Cheers!

have u PM buhl? he was there last nite at lor 14. :D

proprimate
21-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Got some bad news. the ger RIKA was caught in the crossfire of the major strike by the AV that fateful nite when I had her earlier. She said she wanted to meet up wit some friends there in the evening and alas was rounded up and she is going back today by law. Ass luck.

Nirvana, I hadn't had the time to PM Bulh coz I did RIKA that day. Might jus wait a while since cashflow is a little tight. Working on a budget deficit now.

"Maid" sms me to thank me and other bros who had helped her satisfy her lust and asked when can I pay her a visit. I said free can or not? She jus laughed, said may give me a discount, aha! so told her wait for my next paycheck. Well, that's life! Cheers!

By the way, I dun know where that 'graduate' gal went to?

proprimate
23-08-2004, 02:37 PM
"Maid" sms me to thank me and other bros who had helped her satisfy her lust and asked when can I pay her a visit. I said free can or not? She jus laughed, said may give me a discount, aha! so told her wait for my next paycheck. Well, that's life! Cheers!

More good news, after nice slow talk wit her, she agreed to give DISCOUNT to all existing bros who had tried her. For new ones, first one as usual and then subsequent ones u qualify for the discount! She said $80 for 2 hrs! I said wow!

That works out to be $40 per hour or $20 per half hour which is less than what I pay for those OKT's ceweks along the streets. Still remembered paying $40 for a 25 min fuck in a dirty hotel with reception calling me after about oni 20 mins and the ger service aso not so good.

I like to take my own sweet time with no rush and not so much hole in my pocket. Well, bros there u have it, enjoy! Cheers.

proprimate
23-08-2004, 02:49 PM
Was at Orchard Towers sat nite and the action was eye feasting alrite! These gers eye on ang mohs and by the end of the nite they dun get, u get hehehehe at local prices with bargaining power if ger like u.

Managed to get this cute indon cewek for $150 all nite. Everything was okay, she looked sexy in those short skirt and sphagetti strap. She had a fren wit her and she really digs ang mohs but if dun have, locals aso can lah.

Her fren name is FIFI, tall for my liking and nice slim body. She is on the bigger side. 36B-28-36 about 1.63m nad 50 kg. Long hair, sexy looking thing. Face like those malay gers working in orchard cosmetic counter type one. I have her contact if any ang mohs or locals interested. Jus PM me. Anyway my fren tooke her and reported to me from the next room, thumbs up. Well, I can't say the same about mine.

Back to this ger, name: Nova. Brought her to hotel81 and then came the nonsense. This cannot that cannot, I sian alredi, so more drunk, ask for bbbj, wan tips so more, foget it. Just fucked her and slept. It was a forgettable experience so me not goin to elaborate and din bother to even ask her hp number. But this FIFI, seems to be a good deal. Giving me those CFML. Felt like swapping and do her a short time but my fren had other ideas for her in the morning. Mebe next time.

mufans
23-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Firstly thanks bro proprimate for the lobang. Had a session with her on last Sat afternoon. As mentioned by most of the bros, she is really not look so like a 'maid', haha.. but who cares??!! as least not for me...

Overall she is worth of money and she is really wild in the bed... and gets wet easily, really wet... Once my little bro enter her pussy, she moans and scream quite lot as she is enjoying beign f***. it might be fake but that gives a good sensual stimulation during the bonking session. However due to my tiredness, can't really last very long for both rounds of action, sigh... next time should be better, if I got time and $$$ lah... :)

FR:

Looks : 7/10 (not very like ordinary Indon face)
Figure : 7.5/10, (minus is her c-scar and small tummy... but her c-cup is another turn on.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (wow!!! this is the most enjoyable section... suck dick head till balls... )
FJ : 7/10, (not really enjoy coz i can't last long. but she seems very sex eager and enjoy being f***.)
overall : 8/10 (good service, really drive u into action and really wild when on the bed.)
rtf : depends on the status of my $$$ and time ...

Just a short FR, hope u guys enjoy.

proprimate
23-08-2004, 08:00 PM
rtf : depends on the status of my $$$ and time ...

Glad u enjoyed it. Now it comes with discount offers hehehehe. So I guess it may be sooner than expected of the return. Cheers!

Ps: Damn, the bbbj reminder just got me turned on and the fucking actions. Just got to hold on a little longer for $$$ to come in.

proprimate
23-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Bros,

I've sent out the contact for the ger FIFI to those who requested her plus some newbies for the horny 'maid'. Cheers!

RedIndian
23-08-2004, 08:22 PM
She got a sexiest mouth and she is natural in smile and laugh.

I discussed with her on the badminton idea. She got the message perfectly well, and expressed that she is not good at that. Who cares. I am also not good and not practicing for tournament. However I didnot press on that.

If any brother like to come with his girlfriend, I can convince MAID to join for mixed doubles. I will not let her strain, rather I cover the 80% of the court.

I am trying to reach Indon. Graduate, who seems to speak english well. She is out of reach on her handphone. I keep trying sending daily SMS, till she respond.

proprimate
24-08-2004, 02:03 PM
I am trying to reach Indon. Graduate, who seems to speak english well. She is out of reach on her handphone. I keep trying sending daily SMS, till she respond.

Bro,
She might have gone home, if I'm not mistaken. Cheers!

faithevans
24-08-2004, 02:28 PM
More good news, after nice slow talk wit her, she agreed to give DISCOUNT to all existing bros who had tried her. For new ones, first one as usual and then subsequent ones u qualify for the discount! She said $80 for 2 hrs! I said wow!

That works out to be $40 per hour or $20 per half hour which is less than what I pay for those OKT's ceweks along the streets. Still remembered paying $40 for a 25 min fuck in a dirty hotel with reception calling me after about oni 20 mins and the ger service aso not so good.

I like to take my own sweet time with no rush and not so much hole in my pocket. Well, bros there u have it, enjoy! Cheers.

thanks for the lobang yet again bro...but alas...I've lost her number...if you can help once again...

happybonker
25-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Bros,

I've sent out the contact for the ger FIFI to those who requested her plus some newbies for the horny 'maid'. Cheers!

Bro Proprimate........Any chance for a REP 1 guy like me to be included in your elite sharing circle ?

sk2000sg
25-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Bros,

Bro Proprimate,

You have mention of senting our request to FIFI, I have been on your waiting list since 3 week? it take too long ! Just to check when is my turn?

Hope to have the reply soon.

Thanks

proprimate
25-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Bros,

Check ur PM. Cheers!

Bizsta
25-08-2004, 11:29 PM

I like to take my own sweet time with no rush and not so much hole in my pocket. Well, bros there u have it, enjoy! Cheers.Some guys will be lame enough to quote u,$40 dlrs for 1 hr or maybe even wanna have half hr session for $20dlrs.I believe when this is quoted it should be a package deal for 80dlrs for 2 hrs and there should not be any division.Some guys are real gd in calculation when comes to this.

faithevans
26-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Bros,

Check ur PM. Cheers!

Thank you bro!!!

makop
26-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Finally managed to book her at 11 today.

Seriously, she look way too good to be a maid when i open the door. tcss for a while then started frenching each other and with some digging, can feel that she's relly wet already. Proceed to shower after and she bbbj me in there and after about 15 minutes of it, proceed to the bedroom for the sexsion. She went on top of me and after 5 mins she seems to have came as my groin area got really wet and 5 mins later swtiched position and ride her missionary and after about 10 mins unload my shot. intend to go for second round but was too tired as it was a rather hectic week so the action end there.

like most of the brothers rating, she's worth the money and she's not bad consider she's an indon maid.
RTF: yes

really thanks to bro proprimate for sharing the contact.

yingchong33
27-08-2004, 03:35 AM
a very big thks to bro Proprimate & RC38.

finally met up with her today at 1210am, she's late by 20mins as i told her i wanted 3 hrs. guess i'm her last client for the day. jus finished having supper with her and jus reach home. time now 3.30am

at the end of the session, the bed was wet stained by our sweat and her pussy juice. didi also cannot stand after cumming 4 times and end up with love bite on my chest :D .she's 1 star performer, even some GL cat 150 service is no where near hers.

her boss would be back tomorrow she claimed. so i guess everybody incl me has to wait for awhile b4 bonking her again.

again a very big thks to RC38 & Proprimate and pls check yr pm. i've dropped some nos for u guys :)

robertking
27-08-2004, 08:14 AM

finally met up with her today at 1210am, she's late by 20mins as i told her i wanted 3 hrs. guess i'm her last client for the day. jus finished having supper with her and jus reach home. time now 3.30am

at the end of the session, the bed was wet stained by our sweat and her pussy juice. didi also cannot stand after cumming 4 times and end up with love bite on my chest :D .she's 1 star performer, even some GL cat 150 service is no where near hers.

her boss would be back tomorrow she claimed. so i guess everybody incl me has to wait for awhile b4 bonking her again.

again a very big thks to RC38 & Proprimate and pls check yr pm. i've dropped some nos for u guys :)
I am venturing into dangerous territory.
No doubt the girl's service is superb, etc.
But I think it is also quite clear to me that she is not a maid.
Cannot understand the statement "her boss would be back tomorrow she claimed". Do you mean she still claimed to be a maid?

laodi123456789
27-08-2004, 08:31 AM
But I think it is also quite clear to me that she is not a maid.
Cannot understand the statement "her boss would be back tomorrow she claimed". Do you mean she still claimed to be a maid?

Why is it clear to u that she is not a maid?

nirvana
27-08-2004, 08:35 AM

hm..i think i am willing to bet $10 with u tat she is currently not a working maid here in sillypore. if i am right, will win u $5, lose , give u $10.

RC38
27-08-2004, 08:37 AM

No problem Bro anytime

robertking
27-08-2004, 08:40 AM
hm..i think i am willing to bet $10 with u tat she is currently not a working maid here in sillypore. if i am right, will win u $5, lose , give u $10.
wow big bro,
do I have a share in this?

robertking
27-08-2004, 08:42 AM
bro read through the posts and analyse yourself.
believe me I am bystander and it is not difficult to spot.

nirvana
27-08-2004, 08:45 AM
wow big bro,
do I have a share in this?

1st, never call me big bro... here in cyber space, everyone is same level.

2nd, u very kuku, go tell tat ger my nick in SB. how the hell she know my nick here? i already told u, she is very very DAO. did she ask u r u handsome?

i think, later afternoon, u use another phone to call her, speak to her. have patient, she got attitude, but, worth it.

robertking
27-08-2004, 08:51 AM
1st, never call me big bro... here in cyber space, everyone is same level.

2nd, u very kuku, go tell tat ger my nick in SB. how the hell she know my nick here? i already told u, she is very very DAO. did she ask u r u handsome?

i think, later afternoon, u use another phone to call her, speak to her. have patient, she got attitude, but, worth it.
ok bro,
NO chance to talk to her.
Never get pass those few SMS
Really botak now as pull out the few remaining hairs I have.
Pse, not another Girlz. One is enough!
Lsseon learnt: SMS to say I look like Andy Lau to start with.

nirvana
27-08-2004, 08:57 AM
ok bro,
NO chance to talk to her.
Never get pass those few SMS
Really botak now as pull out the few remaining hairs I have.
Pse, not another Girlz. One is enough!
Lsseon learnt: SMS to say I look like Andy Lau to start with.

today i good mood, PM me, i pass u another petting gal contact. if u botch it again... dun ask me anymore.

robertking
27-08-2004, 09:06 AM
today i good mood, PM me, i pass u another petting gal contact. if u botch it again... dun ask me anymore.
wah lau, put me under such pressure.
I have high blood pressure; give chance a bit.

laodi123456789
27-08-2004, 10:03 AM

Bro,

I got it that u read the thread and u tink she is not a maid. But no one explain Y U or Dr King think so? If its too troublesome to explain then thats ok the issue is not so impt.

For the bet

I dun wan to take u up on ur bet , cos I tink the logistics of proving it will be much more costly than the bet itself.
How to verify?
1. Visit her alleged boss and see her mopping the floor?
2. Ask her to bring paperwork proof?

Oso "currently" a maid working in Singapore. Maybe she was maid b4 but no longer a maid now. I dun really see her tat much, who noe what can happen.

I did note that she had long fingernails which seem to be wrong for a maid, but I take the story at face value - until I get more conclusive proof. Whether she is a maid dun bother me, the deal is still a good deal.

I say bro proprimate noes best since he met her.

t123ang
27-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Bro,

I got it that u read the thread and u tink she is not a maid. But no one explain Y U or Dr King think so? If its too troublesome to explain then thats ok the issue is not so impt.

For the bet

I dun wan to take u up on ur bet , cos I tink the logistics of proving it will be much more costly than the bet itself.
How to verify?
1. Visit her alleged boss and see her mopping the floor?
2. Ask her to bring paperwork proof?

Oso "currently" a maid working in Singapore. Maybe she was maid b4 but no longer a maid now. I dun really see her tat much, who noe what can happen.

I did note that she had long fingernails which seem to be wrong for a maid, but I take the story at face value - until I get more conclusive proof. Whether she is a maid dun bother me, the deal is still a good deal.

I say bro proprimate noes best since he met her.

everheard of Runaway maid. The boss must be fuming mad bcoz he will loose his bank guarantee if she doesn't go back ....... :D

laodi123456789
27-08-2004, 12:01 PM
everheard of Runaway maid. The boss must be fuming mad bcoz he will loose his bank guarantee if she doesn't go back ....... :D

boss come back today. new paper haf story tomollow!

"Runaway maid - extra special"

"Boss ah beng just returned from his working err holiday in Thailand to find that his maid has gone. we investigate and discover a lurid scandal involving hundreds of Singaporean men meeting her to have SEX. At an undisclosed hotel location (room 229) we finally interview the infamous "The Maid".

"When my boss go then I do" .....

Watch out for the next episode of "Get Real"

RedIndian
27-08-2004, 12:30 PM
On the matter of "whether MAID or not"

There is one story in Pancha Tantra, which uses animals as their subject. Please donot flame on similarities. I am just translating the actual story, not suggesting any thing.

It is a cold night. A group monkies are warming their bodies around fireflies and enjoying. A parrot observed them for a while, irritated by their stupidity and started preaching. "The heat you are thinking does not exist. It is Bio-luminescence and no temperature."

The monkey king approached the parrot, pluck all feathers and threw it away saying "I know."

RedIndian
28-08-2004, 07:01 PM
boss come back today. new paper haf story tomollow!

"Runaway maid - extra special"

"Boss ah beng just returned from his working err holiday in Thailand to find that his maid has gone. we investigate and discover a lurid scandal involving hundreds of Singaporean men meeting her to have SEX. At an undisclosed hotel location (room 229) we finally interview the infamous "The Maid".

"When my boss go then I do" .....

Watch out for the next episode of "Get Real"

Bro,

Is this true? I wish this could be a joke.

proprimate
28-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Bros,

What can I say, I had my wonderful session wit her yesterday after some bro in the evening with those simple jeand and yellow top as some bros who did her would noticed. The oni problem I was drunk hehehe, so took a bloody long time to cum. Just felt my prick numbed but hard so it was shiok jus pumping and pumping a wet pussy. However spent another hour chit chatting her rendevous for the past week.

She said she enjoyed her sessions and I can see that she wans more of it. Its like she can never get enough of corks, i wonder. The money is another matter. She get clients who short changed her or wan to have 3 shots in an hour, and so on.

Guys, be reasonable. The standard is 2 shots for 2 hours for $100. U will neber smell such deal wit the cat150 if u know wat I mean. I gave her $100 for a shot even tho I took her for 2 hours. I guess I like her company, very thereupatic hehehe. She even said some were very rough and so on. U will get the best of her if u giv her the boyfren treatment. Try if u dun believe, u will get her to even a higher state of ecstasy which will oni heighten yours!

Called her today, late evening, she said she is sick and needed a rest. Poor soul, too much sex I guess hehehe.

makop
29-08-2004, 03:44 PM
bro proprimate really thanks for your lobang she actually gave me some special and she's indeed very playful but the bad part is that i dun know how to speak malay so communicatoin very limited but whatever the case thanks.

ConnerDoReMe
29-08-2004, 05:42 PM
thank bro proprimate..had a session with this indo lady on friday evening...woo really cannot tehan her power in pumping and stereo effects! wonder if those hotel neighbours can hear her moan and screams..really enjoyed my session with this indo lady. but due to my limited melayu..the communication barrier exist...haha but its a sure RTF!

proprimate
30-08-2004, 01:10 AM
WOw,

This thread is becoming popular. Jus chek out the readership man! We jus crossed the 30,000 mark. Unbelievable. Thanks to all bros who have made this a success.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my................hahahaha.

Jus read Conner's comments. I can imagine wat u feel bro like coming out of the hotel wondering if people are around to what went inside hehehe. Dun know if its fake or not, but it sure hell got the shiok out of me though. Cheers!

proprimate
30-08-2004, 01:12 AM
she actually gave me some special.

Now u got everyone curious, what "special"? Care to share?

ConnerDoReMe
30-08-2004, 01:30 AM
oh...the service & the stereo effect from this indo maid need not me to exaggerate cos samsters here who had tried her know best..but during the bonking session did really feel superior to have cause those moan/screams (some samster here have the same feeling too?)...plus machiam kenna rape by her riding ontop.. she is certainly worth the $$
Once again saluate bro proprimate's lobang! ;)

makop
30-08-2004, 01:55 AM
that's something between us so it's not nice to tell everyone and later everyone start asking for it but dun worry it's not doing raw coz i also value my life and have respect for other chiongster here.

proprimate
30-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Bros,

She very upset today coz 2 people aeroplane her and she turned down the rest bcoz of those bros who dun have the balls to sms her if there is cancellations. Plus, we have as usual lazy pricks who dun wan to read this thread for instructions and ask her too many questions. She is on the brink of changing her hp number again and I managed to convinced her otherwise.

So please, if u have the intention to book her, do so gentlemanly and if any cancellations, sms her at least an hour or 2 before she leaves. She aso has made a criterion for future bros, ie, u book the room then she come once u sms her the room number. So far she is a woman of her words. If she say she come, she will come, period.

She will not entertain any alien calls from 2day onwards i guess. Plus, she gonna have another line for only exclusive regulars. For those exclusive ones, she will sms her number to u. If u think that she has forgotten u, remind her in her existing line via sms. I feel for her predicament and hence this message to all bros.

I believe this could oni happen when I started giving numbers to some newbies. It must be my foolish intentions that might not be repeated coz I would like to be serviced once in a while knowing that the person I can contact and not disappear from the face of this earth due to some irresponsible idiots out there. Cheers!

hugh jorgan
30-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Bros,

She very upset today coz 2 people aeroplane her and she turned down the rest bcoz of those bros who dun have the balls to sms her if there is cancellations. Plus, we have as usual lazy pricks who dun wan to read this thread for instructions and ask her too many questions. She is on the brink of changing her hp number again and I managed to convinced her otherwise.

So please, if u have the intention to book her, do so gentlemanly and if any cancellations, sms her at least an hour or 2 before she leaves. She aso has made a criterion for future bros, ie, u book the room then she come once u sms her the room number. So far she is a woman of her words. If she say she come, she will come, period.

She will not entertain any alien calls from 2day onwards i guess. Plus, she gonna have another line for only exclusive regulars. For those exclusive ones, she will sms her number to u. If u think that she has forgotten u, remind her in her existing line via sms. I feel for her predicament and hence this message to all bros.

I believe this could oni happen when I started giving numbers to some newbies. It must be my foolish intentions that might not be repeated coz I would like to be serviced once in a while knowing that the person I can contact and not disappear from the face of this earth due to some irresponsible idiots out there. Cheers!

Pardon my innocent naiveness, but I thought yingchong33 quoted her as saying on the 27th that her boss was meant to be back 'the next day', and by inference she would not be able to sideline anymore for the time being?

proprimate
30-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Refresher Instructions Final Notice:

1.U wan her number, leave YOUR HP NUMBER plus nickname in my PM. I will not entertain any others who dun leave their hp number, period. Newbies, up to my discretion to give.

2. Oni SMS no calling. Put in the day and time and prefrerred location like Lavender or Balestier 81 she goes. If not, Bright Star Hotel in Lor 17 Geylang.

3. Damage is $100 for 2 SHOTS. So if u cum in an hour 2 times, is $100 alredi. So pace urself.

4. Hotel u pay, SMS her the room number and she will b there about 15 minutes.

5. Bring ur own rubber. It will b a no no if dun bring.

6. Cancellations, inform her an hour or 2 so that she can let other bros have a chance.

I guess i covered everything there is to know. As for her looks and service, read thru the thread, dun b lazy! Cheers!

sk2000sg
30-08-2004, 08:06 PM
First of all thanks to Bro BOb.

I have a time with the maid yesterday afternoon. Booked and waited for an hour nearly piss off, but her good service made for it.

As usually with other FRs, I shall not mention again.

FR on Maid:

Look: 7/10 (look like though Malay DJ)
Figure: 6/10( with B cup, some tummy)
Sound Effect:9/10( it made me hot)
BBBJ: 8/10( paitant with good suction, tried twice)
FJ: 7/10(nothing much to compliant)
Overall: 8/10( in term of service)

RTF: Yes, but depend on $$$ and time

Steed 4
30-08-2004, 10:09 PM
Now u got everyone curious, what "special"? Care to share?
yeah man,,me curious too,,, ;)

usmjordan2
31-08-2004, 04:54 PM
hi , just finish off my mission today at 1pm

now is my fr

look : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10 , good suction , no complaint
Body : upper 7 / 10 , lower 6/10 ( tammy a bit )
finger : allow
overall rating : 7/10 , friendly type

comment :

Can't believe she is maid type , LC type.

anyways thanks for much for giving me the number

hottybigdick
01-09-2004, 07:55 AM
Bros,

halo bro can share contact of this maid?? see so many of bro say she so good make me feel would like to try her pls pm me the contact thanks...

proprimate
01-09-2004, 03:42 PM
Bros,

Those who had requested her number, please b patient and I'll get back to u latest by 2molo. Thanks for following the instructions. Dun worry u will be informed. Cheers!

proprimate
02-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Bros,

Jus finished a session of REAL SOLID MASSAGE by a fren's recommendation. I tell u my body felt great. All those tiredness and aches were oozing out of my body, phew!

This is another indon chick and not a stunner I must warn u but a fuckable face and body if u wan. Of course not uglylah but canlah and bakchai bakchai a bit but wat I must commend about her is her massage. Neber felt so good with oil and firm and gentle at the same time. I like the last part where she start to caress the ero zone and acupress certain points which got my didi erected in no time hahahaha.

She ask me wat I wan. I asked wat she offer. She said handjob, bbbj, titties fuck or even a fuck job. I was thinking why not, so ask breakdown of prices. Damn, it was like bargaining session hehehehe. I settled for a handjob plus raba raba wat I can deal. She was quite a teaser in this domain, heighten u up and keeping u down, she kept doing at it a couple of times, saying it was good for strong erections in future. Damn, I couldn't take it but I must say it was good training. Finally it spurted and spurted high in the air. Wow unbelievable! Clean me up and off when to shower.

Massage: $60 for 2 hours. Hotel u pay ($20 lah)
Extras :
Handjob $20
BBBJ $30
Titties fuck $20
FJ $40

She can do it for even an hour, haf the price of the massage. Up to u. Might return for a shorter session and try the bbbj hehehehe.

Those interested can PM me with title 'massage'. Cheers!

desk1
02-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Bros,

Jus finished a session of REAL SOLID MASSAGE by a fren's recommendation. I tell u my body felt great. All those tiredness and aches were oozing out of my body, phew!

This is another indon chick and not a stunner I must warn u but a fuckable face and body if u wan. Of course not uglylah but canlah and bakchai bakchai a bit but wat I must commend about her is her massage. Neber felt so good with oil and firm and gentle at the same time. I like the last part where she start to caress the ero zone and acupress certain points which got my didi erected in no time hahahaha.

She ask me wat I wan. I asked wat she offer. She said handjob, bbbj, titties fuck or even a fuck job. I was thinking why not, so ask breakdown of prices. Damn, it was like bargaining session hehehehe. I settled for a handjob plus raba raba wat I can deal. She was quite a teaser in this domain, heighten u up and keeping u down, she kept doing at it a couple of times, saying it was good for strong erections in future. Damn, I couldn't take it but I must say it was good training. Finally it spurted and spurted high in the air. Wow unbelievable! Clean me up and off when to shower.

Massage: $60 for 2 hours. Hotel u pay ($20 lah)
Extras :
Handjob $20
BBBJ $30
Titties fuck $20
FJ $40

She can do it for even an hour, haf the price of the massage. Up to u. Might return for a shorter session and try the bbbj hehehehe.

Those interested can PM me with title 'massage'. Cheers!

Hi Bro,

Care to disclose more abt her eg. age, figure, look etc...

Cheers