PDA

View Full Version : China Gal

patng
16-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Hello Everyone!

At last I can enter this forum!

I have been posted to Guangzhou for almost a year, and recently met this chinese gal who works in massage parlour. Manage to get her to let me take some pics while she is in action!

yang punk
16-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Nice...hope you have full body shots of her.

Point for u.

patng
17-07-2004, 02:56 AM
Here are some more of the chinese gal in action!

For those who like it, pls help me to boost up my rep.

Thanks

BQFreak
17-07-2004, 01:41 PM
why did you black out the eyes in the later 3 pics.. the first few already showing her whole face :rolleyes:

patng
19-07-2004, 06:19 PM
why did you black out the eyes in the later 3 pics.. the first few already showing her whole face :rolleyes:

Can you really make out her face from the 1st 2 pics?

Why I black out is becos the few pics show the face very obviously.

patng
19-07-2004, 06:55 PM
I get to know this Singapore gal through IRC a few years back. But its only until last year that I knew she is so wild! Not only she let me take photos of her, she even promised me that when I go back Singapore in October, she wants to take a video of us making love!!

I black out her eyes just in case any of the brothers here know her. She works in a trading company in Orchard so she meets alot of pple. Not very nice, you know....

Enjoy!

patng
19-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Just went to Hong Kong last weekend. Manage to have some fun and took some pics with a cup D gal! If brothers here want to see it, help me rise my rep., ok? :p

DumbAss
20-07-2004, 05:29 PM
I must say that you are one hell of a lucky SOB to land such a good catch! Ms Electrolux must be one of those giving the best BJ in town. Look at the way she sucks! Just like Electrolux! It really SUCKS! 3 points from me!
I get to know this Singapore gal through IRC a few years back. But its only until last year that I knew she is so wild! Not only she let me take photos of her, she even promised me that when I go back Singapore in October, she wants to take a video of us making love!!

I black out her eyes just in case any of the brothers here know her. She works in a trading company in Orchard so she meets alot of pple. Not very nice, you know....

Enjoy! :p

patng
22-07-2004, 09:03 PM
Went to Hong Kong last weekend and find a FL called Mimi. Actually get to know abt her through a website(http://www.sex141.com/php/memberDetail.php?id=159 ). Before her, I tried a few times to ask those FLs to post for me but all dont want. So this time I sercetly took the pics using my xda pocket pc. Resolution not very good, but can still see her 34D figure!!

Here are some pics of her just finished taking her bath...

patng
24-07-2004, 02:53 AM
Part 2

Making up and dressing up after action...

I managed to voice recorded our fucking session, so watch out brothers for my next posting!

Meanwhile, pls dont forget to increase my rep.

patng
26-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Hmmm...

So many views but no one bother to post any comments or increase my rep.

I still thought of posting the voice recording somemore.

patng
22-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Hello Bro,

Been quite some times since the last time I post anything. Attached are the clips I took with a China massage gal at Guangzhou. Enjoy!

Speaking of which, is it possible Sammyboy increase the attachment size? I spent quite alot of time just to cut and trim the clip to meet the requirements, it ends up the clips are pretty short each....

patng
22-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Somemore...

patng
22-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Part 3... Enjoy. The last part is cuming up!

patng
22-03-2005, 11:28 PM
Btw Bros,

If like the clips please up my pts!

Thanks.

patng
23-03-2005, 01:03 AM
Part 4....

Sorry make a mistake, not finished yet. 4 more clips before I cum in her mouth! hehe....

DumbAss
23-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Part 4....

Sorry make a mistake, not finished yet. 4 more clips before I cum in her mouth! hehe....
Thought you said 4 clips? Only 3 here.
I did something to all your clips for easy viewing with QuickTime player. Hope it helps all bros here to better enjoy your postings.
I have combined all the clips into one and don't think it used up as much memory too.
Hope you guys enjoy the show as much as I did.
Thanks Bro Patng!:D

patng
23-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Thanks Bro DumbAss for the help! :D

Got 2 clips exceeded the limit so I need to edit again.

Anyway, here are all the clips, all the way till I cum.. hehe!

patng
23-03-2005, 04:50 PM
The last parts...

patng
25-03-2005, 02:34 AM
any bros here can explain to me what r rep power for and how to get them? Thanks!

ecco6
25-03-2005, 03:01 AM
any bros here can explain to me what r rep power for and how to get them? Thanks!
bro... rep pts is the ability to give pts to other samsters here if u like their post.. same as the points we gave u. dun 4get u star with 10 pts and what u have now... get it??? how to have repu power, simple.... 50 posts will earn u 1 point for the next 2nd pts, u need to be registered for 200 days. as for 3rd points u need to have.... forgot the creteria liao.. chk in sammy boy link exchange.. full detail... hehe happy posting to get ur 1st pt ok.. and dun forget to upz me.. hopefully i be the no. 1 samster u upzz... thks :p

DumbAss
25-03-2005, 04:14 AM
Don't worry about the rep pts. It should not be used to gauge the bros likings. Some just want to see and some will give you a few points as appreciation, but most will be enjoying themselves.
The whole thing about this forum is to share and enjoy ourselves:D

patng
25-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks bro ecco6,

I have up yr rep to thank you for the explaination. DumbAss, tomor then I up yours, today I hae given out all my pts liao. You seems to be a loyal supporter of my thread man! haha.

I will be coming back to SG next week, will be meeting up with Ms Electrolux again! hehe...

DumbAss
25-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks bro ecco6,

I have up yr rep to thank you for the explaination. DumbAss, tomor then I up yours, today I hae given out all my pts liao. You seems to be a loyal supporter of my thread man! haha.

I will be coming back to SG next week, will be meeting up with Ms Electrolux again! hehe...
Lets just say I appreciate your "HARDWORK".
By the way, you still cannot give out points yet as you still do not have your rep power.
As far as giving me points, take your time as I don't really bother:D

patng
27-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Met up with Ms Electolux (name given by Bro DumbAss, I think it describe my partner very well man! hehe) a couple of weeks back. Bring her back to my house and have a good session with her!

patng
04-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Hello Bro,

Here is the video clip of me bonking Ms Electrolux. I must say though I have bonked many women (I made a count that time.. about 35 so far, excluding pros. hehe!), she is definitely top of my list!

Those bros who like it, please up my points for my "hardwork" haha..!

titts82002
04-09-2005, 05:50 PM
hi bro patng,

thanks and good work... I love the work on the PRC/china...
the words like "PRC" , "China"... turns me ON.. hahaha...

so how is Guang Dong nowadays ?
titts

patng
04-09-2005, 09:33 PM
hi bro patng,

thanks and good work... I love the work on the PRC/china...
the words like "PRC" , "China"... turns me ON.. hahaha...

so how is Guang Dong nowadays ?
titts

I have not been to Guang Dong for quite some time liao. I changed job and now my new company concentrate more on Shanghai region. So will explore more on there! Hehe..

But on the whole, I think Guangzhou is still a nice place to go, living standard low and food is good. Somemore very near to Dong Guan. Thats where all the actions are man!!

susuyamyam
10-09-2005, 12:36 AM
Hello Bro,

Here is the video clip of me bonking Ms Electrolux. I must say though I have bonked many women (I made a count that time.. about 35 so far, excluding pros. hehe!), she is definitely top of my list!

Those bros who like it, please up my points for my "hardwork" haha..!

cannot view the file le bro

patng
30-10-2005, 11:25 PM
cannot view the file le bro

I view it is ok ley.

Nevertheless, I repost it again.

mapleleaf882002
31-10-2005, 12:01 AM
susuyamyam, if you try opening it direct it won't open but if you save it somewhere then open it; it should work

patng
03-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Tuesday Deepavali met up with Ms Electrolyx again.

Went shopping with her at Orchard then went over to her house. She prepared a hot bubble bath for me and massge my little bro as I soak in the bath tub! SHOIK!

Attached is a clip of me bonking her.

Up my points if you like my action, bro!