PDA

View Full Version : Agent Run List

Fantastic Owner
14-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Maybe I am suay or wad but I kena run by 2 fuckers within a week, who self proclaimed they are agents and both are sia lan kias who talk big!

CONMAN NO 1 : FATE 86
HP NO : 90190730
SELF PROCLAIMED PHONE ACCOUNT AGENT!:(

CONMAN NO 2 : TANSB/AH KIAT
HP NO : 84880283
SELF PROCLIAMED IBC AGENT( HIS AGENT NO IS SHHK101***)
I ALREADY KNOW WHO IS HIS UPLINE!

SO ALL BROS WHO HAVE DEALINGS WITH THE 2 OF THEM STOP PLEASE..U LOSE THEM MONEY THEY COLLECT FROM U..THEY LOSE THEN THEY DONT DARE PICK UP YOUR CALLS OR OFF THEIR PHONES..THESE TYPE U TRUST THEM?:(:(

burningicez
14-09-2010, 11:05 AM
If you had done your homeworks well this may not happen. Just your luck.

ahzai88
15-09-2010, 07:13 AM
HUH?! TANSB ? He whr gt hiong kar he do me money for last week but only 600 though

tansb
15-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Maybe I am suay or wad but I kena run by 2 fuckers within a week, who self proclaimed they are agents and both are sia lan kias who talk big!

CONMAN NO 1 : FATE 86
HP NO : 90190730
SELF PROCLAIMED PHONE ACCOUNT AGENT!:(

SO ALL BROS WHO HAVE DEALINGS WITH THE 2 OF THEM STOP PLEASE..U LOSE THEM MONEY THEY COLLECT FROM U..THEY LOSE THEN THEY DONT DARE PICK UP YOUR CALLS OR OFF THEIR PHONES..THESE TYPE U TRUST THEM?:(:(

So bro? Have we resolved this issue?

tansb
15-09-2010, 11:30 PM
HUH?! TANSB ? He whr gt hiong kar he do me money for last week but only 600 though

Thanks for the support :)

synyster
15-09-2010, 11:39 PM
i think flaming here wont help. if they run you intentionally. they can just scam others with other nick and number. haha. just your luck mann.

Fantastic Owner
16-09-2010, 04:25 AM
So bro? Have we resolved this issue?

well bro i can only say the matter is resolved 1/4 way ya as im awaiting for your remaining payment next monday then the whole matter is resolved..As promised,Ive withdrawn the police report so i hope u will keep to your words too..cheers

F-boy
16-09-2010, 07:35 PM
well bro i can only say the matter is resolved 1/4 way ya as im awaiting for your remaining payment next monday then the whole matter is resolved..As promised,Ive withdrawn the police report so i hope u will keep to your words too..cheers

Dun mind can share what you say in your police report? i think many bros interested to know as well.....

Also can i ask if are you LKY illegitimate son? Make police report suka suka can withdraw ah? After police report made, decision to prosecute or not is not you can say one.....knn here the drama so fiction one meh?

CooLLeh
16-09-2010, 08:27 PM
ermm am i seeing wrongly or ...? soccer betting can make police report even the agents run road ? gheesh .......:rolleyes:

Offspring
16-09-2010, 08:30 PM
ermm am i seeing wrongly or ...? soccer betting can make police report even the agents run road ? gheesh .......:rolleyes:

You can always come out with a story. Think eBay, think amazone, think hardware zone. Be smart. I don't have to be more specific right?

F-boy
16-09-2010, 10:52 PM
You can always come out with a story. Think eBay, think amazone, think hardware zone. Be smart. I don't have to be more specific right?

Make false report? Lagi best...never get revenge end up ownself go in sit 1st.
Knn some agents not only stupid to give strangers credit without deposit/verification but chase debts tactics also dumb and dumber :D

Fantastic Owner
17-09-2010, 05:05 AM
Dun mind can share what you say in your police report? i think many bros interested to know as well.....

Also can i ask if are you LKY illegitimate son? Make police report suka suka can withdraw ah? After police report made, decision to prosecute or not is not you can say one.....knn here the drama so fiction one meh?

well bro,of coz im not so dumb to tell the police that about soccer betting,however its about online transactions which are common nowadaz..u can read in the papers very often..cheers

star~mirage
17-09-2010, 06:19 AM
god gif us eyes to see so next time pls becareful....

F-boy
17-09-2010, 08:39 AM
well bro,of coz im not so dumb to tell the police that about soccer betting,however its about online transactions which are common nowadaz..u can read in the papers very often..cheers

Yes that will be tantamount to filing a false police report....sekali kena bite back by the defendant, i say good luck to all parties then.

What is most impt to ppl in this industry? Low profile and invisibility....matter of few k go until police station nanti your whole operations at risk then is not worth. Do pian then use pian methods to recover, you involve the police still boast about it. This time yes you lucky this time let you call the fellow's bluff it was success recovery for you....next time meet a more hardcore lowlife fellow (as example wanted police case) it might not work then you making things worse for yourself.

burningicez
17-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Promotion Scam!!!

hoosdathu
20-09-2010, 12:30 PM
funny, we can't discuss streetwalkers in the The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene, cos they're illegal...

but here we got open discussion of unofficial soccer betting?!

why the double standard, Boss?

Fantastic Owner
21-09-2010, 08:06 AM
tansb has already cleared what he has owed me so this issue is closed..and does anyone knows how to erase the thread?

tansb
22-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Please erase this thread mods. thanks in advance.

F-boy
22-09-2010, 11:59 PM
No need to clear......this thing really got happen......let all see and judge for themselves.

burningicez
23-09-2010, 01:05 AM
No need to clear......this thing really got happen......let all see and judge for themselves.

Well said!

johnny$Cash
24-09-2010, 12:18 PM
tat time u contacted me in den end nv see la tell u dun fall for honey trap dun listen .. make till so troublesome haha anyway my door always open 4 u my friend

icemafia
30-09-2010, 03:13 AM
Making false police report is serious....wont be serious if SPF is already investigating the matter.....

W1nn3r
20-06-2011, 09:47 PM

Hi Fantastic Owner, I was run by this tansb recently.

Pls check your PM.

Offspring
20-06-2011, 11:21 PM
You pm him also no use lah. He just like johnnycash aka lee chew wei all run road already.