PDA

View Full Version : GL $40 business bad..

vandom66
20-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Look like their business is dying..they (the avearge one)used to have easily 10 customers a day now I heard one said got 6 only maybe weekend 10..So jia lak meh..maybe the PRC FLs outshine them.. :D Otherwise they got to improve their service in order to make the cheongters return..

Storm_Sucker
20-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Look like their business is dying..they (the avearge one)used to have easily 10 customers a day now I heard one said got 6 only maybe weekend 10..So jia lak meh..maybe the PRC FLs outshine them.. :D Otherwise they got to improve their service in order to make the cheongters return..

I agree with you. That time when I went for 'tour' the business is very low. Everyone is crowding a the PRC. Brothel? No way.

Luna
20-07-2004, 06:27 PM
Only those gals with tiraks can survive. :)

U-Need
20-07-2004, 08:20 PM
Agree with Luna, only those wif Tiraks could survive, was speaking to one of the hot girl that was mentioned by the brother, on average she could earn around SGD500 per day i.e. SGD13,500 per month. Still quite a lot of money......

suckerll
20-07-2004, 08:45 PM
Agree with Luna, only those wif Tiraks could survive, was speaking to one of the hot girl that was mentioned by the brother, on average she could earn around SGD500 per day i.e. SGD13,500 per month. Still quite a lot of money......

that's 25 sessions a day?

that's her max out liao lor

lor18cheongster
20-07-2004, 08:53 PM
25 customers a day? pls lah u all think everyone just come for 1 session meh? there bound to have pp, that take up 2 or 3 session for 1 shoot, or just tok cok

U-Need
20-07-2004, 09:20 PM
This girl has lots of Teerak and she said someday, she could get around around 28 sessions.......was very surprise. For a Thai myself, that's a lot of monies for this lady......Hard earn money......Hope she could save up the money....She said that she bought a house and paying it now, that's something to save and for investment, good for her. As I had seen so many that return to the trade after they are back for in BKK for a year.

suckerll
20-07-2004, 10:11 PM
This girl has lots of Teerak and she said someday, she could get around around 28 sessions.......was very surprise. For a Thai myself, that's a lot of monies for this lady......Hard earn money......Hope she could save up the money....She said that she bought a house and paying it now, that's something to save and for investment, good for her. As I had seen so many that return to the trade after they are back for in BKK for a year.
kuun thai reu?

u singapore naan leow mai?

vandom66
20-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Today after my mission at H54 as I was walking toward my car along Lor 20, a thai FL approached me "lai la ah yai (brother)". I asked how much ?she said $50 for 1 hour and massage at opposite hotel. She look quite pretty but my didi can't make it and so I said "Tomorrow at this time I will look for you." cheap? $50 for 1 hour I guess too.. ;)

toothbrush
20-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Today after my mission at H54 as I was walking toward my car along Lor 20, a thai FL approached me "lai la ah yai (brother)". I asked how much ?she said $50 for 1 hour and massage at opposite hotel. She look quite pretty but my didi can't make it and so I said "Tomorrow at this time I will look for you." cheap? $50 for 1 hour I guess too.. ;)

happen to pass by there yesterday ... not sure if it is the same person... "she" sit on a chair right?
btw bro do u find that she sound more like a "he"

vandom66
20-07-2004, 11:10 PM
happen to pass by there yesterday ... not sure if it is the same person... "she" sit on a chair right?
btw bro do u find that she sound more like a "he"

When she approached me she was standing ner the house next to a lane. The one you mentioned more like "he" I think got fair complexion with long hair. "she" definitely a "he" as the voice cannot escape.My friend ever did "her"said her BBBJ is "number one" in GL :D

toothbrush
20-07-2004, 11:14 PM
When she approached me she was standing ner the house next to a lane. The one you mentioned more like "he" I think got fair complexion with long hair. "she" definitely a "he" as the voice cannot escape.My friend ever did "her"said her BBBJ is "number one" in GL :D

then i think it not the same person that im talking abt then....
hee~
anyway thank bro for sharing the info :D

vandom66
20-07-2004, 11:18 PM
then i think it not the same person that im talking abt then....
hee~
anyway thank bro for sharing the info :D

Maybe If I go there tommorow I will ask her to bring another friend so that we can do tarma at $100 for 1 hour!! :D

toothbrush
20-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Maybe If I go there tommorow I will ask her to bring another friend so that we can do tarma at $100 for 1 hour!! :D

haha... not a bad idea... i have not try tarma b4
guess can be quite siong...
dun mind give me a FR when u are back :D

vandom66
20-07-2004, 11:23 PM
haha... not a bad idea... i have not try tarma b4
guess can be quite siong...
dun mind give me a FR when u are back :D

sure..provided she does..

toothbrush
20-07-2004, 11:26 PM
sure..provided she does..

emmm maybe i should go down and feel it myself haha
one of my fantasy to try out trama

vandom66
20-07-2004, 11:29 PM
emmm maybe i should go down and feel it myself haha
one of my fantasy to try out trama

definite is fun ..imagine both mouths rush to lick your didi.. :D maybe one work on balls while the other work on banana at the same time

toothbrush
20-07-2004, 11:45 PM
definite is fun ..imagine both mouths rush to lick your didi.. :D maybe one work on balls while the other work on banana at the same time

care to join us for LSB outing next time?
was having a coffee session with 2 bro yesterday at GL

vandom66
21-07-2004, 08:37 AM
care to join us for LSB outing next time?
was having a coffee session with 2 bro yesterday at GL

PM me if any arrangement to made provide I'm ;) available

MaeSai
21-07-2004, 11:58 AM
I believe otherwise. My gal has 26 patrons max and 18 patrons min. She easily make more than $10,000 per month. Guess she really have the looks lah. Her friends in the house can easily fetch more than 18 patrons too. Sometimes it depends on the OKTs too, if one is polite and the gals are good, the sales target is never low. Haha...

Brinjal
22-07-2004, 01:09 PM
i've not been to cat $40 for a long time .. possibly due to bad service and the emergence of PRCs .. but PRCs also bad service ..Upzz for cat$150 .. so far still best

catlover
22-07-2004, 02:28 PM
Cat $40 marginally safer liao, not really safe but at least they are licensed WL that go check at Kelantan lane every month. PRC gal i have my doubts. Not as "clean' la.

U-Need
22-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Agreed. If you wanna to take risk, take calculated risk.

zunbo
22-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Hmmm..... sorry i know this is kinda Off.... Just hope for some clarification. What is the Current MKT rate for PRC? The last time is $100 inclusive of Hotel. Is the rate still the same? Is it possible to get $80 inclusive of hotel + 2 shot? :D

vandom66
22-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Hmmm..... sorry i know this is kinda Off.... Just hope for some clarification. What is the Current MKT rate for PRC? The last time is $100 inclusive of Hotel. Is the rate still the same? Is it possible to get $80 inclusive of hotel + 2 shot? :D

I think those pretty one hang around Lor 8 & 10 ask for $100..Price can even down to $80 inclusive Hotel..while those along Lor 16,18 & 20 usually ask $80..sometime they willing to take $60 or even $50..those not chio or older along Lor 20,21,23..can even get for $40! There always so call market rate but the negotiation power depend on you..they don't mind go cheaper or otherwise get nothing

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 10:15 PM
I think those pretty one hang around Lor 8 & 10 ask for $100..Price can even down to $80 inclusive Hotel..while those along Lor 16,18 & 20 usually ask $80..sometime they willing to take $60 or even $50..those not chio or older along Lor 20,21,23..can even get for $40! There always so call market rate but the negotiation power depend on you..they don't mind go cheaper or otherwise get nothing

some at backlane even offer me they will provide very good services :p

Brinjal
22-07-2004, 10:22 PM

last night at darlene vicinity, i saw one quite to my taste ..at around 1am, ask for overnight service, she quote me $500, didn't take up naturally :(

thaigers
22-07-2004, 10:28 PM

they also offer me good service. but wtf, they say only. whether or not get it is another matter. wait go up the room face turn black and ask u to hurry. :eek:

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 10:31 PM
they also offer me good service. but wtf, they say only. whether or not get it is another matter. wait go up the room face turn black and ask u to hurry. :eek:

yup, that why i seldom trust PRC in GL
rather invest on a FL thai puying .
have some good experience from them before :D

vandom66
22-07-2004, 10:32 PM
some at backlane even offer me they will provide very good services

U mean the PRC??

I heard an interesting from a thai FL today.she said the Thai,indian and the indo co-operate among themselve..If they knew the police and AV r coming they warn among each other by calling but not the PRC..They don't like the PRC,they said they are proud and look highly of themselve.How they wish the PRC get caught when there is an operation.

If the Viet got to conquer GL..err..wonder which side they going to stand :rolleyes: what about the Polish or the so call ang moh?? :confused:

vandom66
22-07-2004, 10:34 PM
last night at darlene vicinity, i saw one quite to my taste ..at around 1am, ask for overnight service, she quote me $500, didn't take up naturally :(

$500 a bit too much man..I will tell them I rather DIY :p

thaigers
22-07-2004, 10:39 PM
U mean the PRC??

I heard an interesting from a thai FL today.she said the Thai,indian and the indo co-operate among themselve..If they knew the police and AV r coming they warn among each other by calling but not the PRC..They don't like the PRC,they said they are proud and look highly of themselve.How they wish the PRC get caught when there is an operation.

If the Viet got to conquer GL..err..wonder which side they going to stand :rolleyes: what about the Polish or the so call ang moh?? :confused:

hahahah, the other time when police car went past, the PRC were like trying to hide but nowhere to go (only for a while) so they went to where the thais were standing. and the OKT for the Thais were saying to the PRC:" you girls stand here then become $50 dollar liao hor." hahahah so funny. then the PRC said stand here awhile also cant meh???

vandom66
22-07-2004, 10:41 PM
hahahah, the other time when police car went past, the PRC were like trying to hide but nowhere to go (only for a while) so they went to where the thais were standing. and the OKT for the Thais were saying to the PRC:" you girls stand here then become $50 dollar liao hor." hahahah so funny. then the PRC said stand here awhile also cant meh???

The thai got some arrangement with the cheap room rental I guess..usually when something go fishy they hide in those houses

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 10:42 PM
U mean the PRC??

That very interesting, but how do they communicate with each other?
Emmm Viet? seem a good idea...
I think GL will soon be multi-racial liao

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 10:44 PM

That a good one... hahaha
Sometime they do get a proud and arrogant at times :p

vandom66
22-07-2004, 10:46 PM
That very interesting, but how do they communicate with each other?
Emmm Viet? seem a good idea...
I think GL will soon be multi-racial liao

They said they can speak simple english..maybe yes,no,police,AV,make love :D

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 10:48 PM
They said they can speak simple english..maybe yes,no,police,AV,make love :D

im damn sure they know the word "make love" and "shower"
LOL
sometime like to surprise them by replying them back in thai :D

zunbo
22-07-2004, 11:38 PM

Piang!!! Ask her go Rob Sperm Bank!!! BTw, any Bros saw that there are alot of Chio Ang mo gals!11 Saw alot of ppl looking at her and a guy approached her and soon both go to hotel liao~`` :)

zunbo
22-07-2004, 11:41 PM

Bro from what i have read, the FR on PRC are very bad!!! either they are not skillfull or they keep on rushing U!.... So bad?? Cos want to try out a PRC but..... hmmmmmm

Yesterday, went there and alot of PRC lining Up and one of the gal says this jokingly..... " Bu yong qian"..... hehehe really take my hat off them.

dellsher
22-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Piang!!! Ask her go Rob Sperm Bank!!!

She thought she is virgin??

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 11:43 PM
Bro from what i have read, the FR on PRC are very bad!!! either they are not skillfull or they keep on rushing U!.... So bad?? Cos want to try out a PRC but..... hmmmmmm

Yesterday, went there and alot of PRC lining Up and one of the gal says this jokingly..... " Bu yong qian"..... hehehe really take my hat off them.

The PRC in GL does not really provide good service, i have personally try a few before, only one can make it so far

zunbo
22-07-2004, 11:48 PM
The PRC in GL does not really provide good service, i have personally try a few before, only one can make it so far

So roughly $80 - $100 for F***king service? NAH!!!! Not until i can get one for $50 ehhehehe.....

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 11:55 PM
So roughly $80 - $100 for F***king service? NAH!!!! Not until i can get one for $50 ehhehehe.....

the $80-$100 does not necessary gave good services, they "cost more" because of their look
I guess chemistry play a part too
the one that i mention abt cost me $60 and provide me decent service compare to my pass experience
cannot say it very good..

Brinjal
23-07-2004, 01:49 AM
U mean the PRC??

they speak to each other in wat wat language ?

Brinjal
23-07-2004, 01:51 AM
$500 a bit too much man..I will tell them I rather DIY :p

chio lar, short hair look ... 2day go down again see her ..buay tahan liao ..went for one shot, damage $80 after bargaining .. service ..*haizz* as usual ..dissapointed again

Brinjal
23-07-2004, 01:53 AM

no harm trying lar .. all hv to go thru this , man is like that lar .. most impotant muz chio, u see outside chiobu, sure u say $100 I bonk, no service also wat ..

vandom66
23-07-2004, 01:00 PM
chio lar, short hair look ... 2day go down again see her ..buay tahan liao ..went for one shot, damage $80 after bargaining .. service ..*haizz* as usual ..dissapointed again

Chio no use,buay cho kang..$80 go to GL $40 joint go for :p tarma laki song..

Brinjal
23-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Chio no use,buay cho kang..$80 go to GL $40 joint go for :p tarma laki song..

yah lar ..cos Geylang .. do u agree, " we walk walk along Orchard Road, see the chio bu, sure think ... buay pai leh, $100 sure bonk .. if can get also no service wat, u do all the job .."

toothbrush
24-07-2004, 06:38 PM
yah lar ..cos Geylang .. do u agree, " we walk walk along Orchard Road, see the chio bu, sure think ... buay pai leh, $100 sure bonk .. if can get also no service wat, u do all the job .."

no service never mind.... but we are paying and sometime face black black...
just like you go restaurant, the waitress after taking down your order, as u go to the kitchen to collect your food

thaivisitor
28-07-2004, 07:02 PM

True... I wanted to try the PRC but my friends advise me against it. Said "heng $80, kan sa pai" (pay $80, fuck 3 times).

Inside room, "kan" one time, come out room will automatically scold yourself "KNN, KNN" and spit on the floor. So total "kan" 3 times. :rolleyes:

zunbo
28-07-2004, 07:52 PM
True... I wanted to try the PRC but my friends advise me against it. Said "heng $80, kan sa pai" (pay $80, fuck 3 times).

Inside room, "kan" one time, come out room will automatically scold yourself "KNN, KNN" and spit on the floor. So total "kan" 3 times. :rolleyes:

Sometimes, i really have to ask myself..... WHY do i still wants to go and try a PRC AFTER so many Bros comments of the Poor Service???

Luna
28-07-2004, 10:02 PM
Sometimes, i really have to ask myself..... WHY do i still wants to go and try a PRC AFTER so many Bros comments of the Poor Service???

Probably its the type of feeling which you can't find in Thais nor in M'sian gals. Maybe we are "originally" Chinese blood.

dellsher
28-07-2004, 10:41 PM

Not all are bad maybe 2/10 are good.Anyway like "D-kan"

thaivisitor
28-07-2004, 11:57 PM

For the thrill lah bro..

I mean, everyone knows where the "legal" ones are at only $40, no need room charge somemore, but still want to go for the illegal ones, and pay for room charge too. It's the thrill lah bro.. :D

toothbrush
29-07-2004, 12:02 AM

Nothing venture nothing gain :D

romanspa
29-07-2004, 12:59 AM
HI ALL BROS...
i do agree with u all thais now very bad business... haiz... what to do.. the PRC are really chio manz... i recce that day and hit upon 2 gold... one is the prettiest there... always at the seaview there @ lor 6... work from 6pm till early morning.. confirm 100% chio... and her cousin.. (nurse leh).. hehehe quitted due to SARS and now working here better $$ :p

so... not all PRCs are bad.... sometimes... treat them like a fling .. strip them... hug them... talk sweetnothings to them first.. then warm up.. hahaha u will see the fruit of your labour and yes.. they are now charging $80..

zunbo
29-07-2004, 10:38 PM
Nothing venture nothing gain :D

YayA!!!... But hor... When we are caught with our pants down......hahaha.... Well.... What to do... As the saying goes.. " NO Sex No Fun, No Fuck No Son" :D

toothbrush
29-07-2004, 10:40 PM
YayA!!!... But hor... When u are caught we yr pants down......hahaha.... Well.... What to do... As the saying goes.. " NO Sex No Fun, No Fuck No Son" :D

that is what to use describe the word "guy"

coffeebean
30-07-2004, 01:32 AM
i know that on weekend there are alot of prc prying GL. just wondering is there just as many prc plying durign friday?? planning to go down so wonder is there many to choose from.

hugh jorgan
04-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Amazing how the never ending waves of cheap Chinese cunt is affecting all the traditional aspect of the sex industry here.

The traditional service providers need to take a more proactive stance by improving their attitude and service, as well as finding ways to add value for their customers. In short, they need a high powered consultancy firm to reinvent themselves.

Anyone reading this works with Mckinsey, Anderson or some such high falutin' consultancy going to offer their services?

cuntarow
06-08-2004, 03:16 PM
but yeaterday shows the news of prc kana raided liao so suppose cat 40 buisness will slowly resume...... :rolleyes:

toothbrush
06-08-2004, 06:09 PM
but yeaterday shows the news of prc kana raided liao so suppose cat 40 buisness will slowly resume...... :rolleyes:

is it? how many of the PRC mm gana raid?

thecas
07-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Supposedly 94

shchen
07-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Do not worry, if you like the PRC. As new stock is in every day. Never ending story.

toothbrush
07-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Do not worry, if you like the PRC. As new stock is in every day. Never ending story.

though i prefer thai puying more, it always better when there is more choices :D

U-Need
08-08-2004, 04:36 PM
though i prefer thai puying more, it always better when there is more choices :D

I feel the Thais know how to grab your heart and generally they are more service orientated and clean. Most Chinese girls here does not seem to have a good standard for cleaniness and they do not shave their armpit!!!!!

toothbrush
08-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I feel the Thais know how to grab your heart and generally they are more service orientated and clean. Most Chinese girls here does not seem to have a good standard for cleaniness and they do not shave their armpit!!!!!

It is the way how the thai are brought up , it in the cultural
There are some PRC that have extremly high EQ
esp when handling man
The cheat report in the news is not written for fun
however do admit that their standard of cleaniness is not as good

poolhot.
08-08-2004, 04:44 PM

Well spoken....... Thais are generally more loving. Why need more choices when U sextisfy wiz wat U hv unless U like Rojak?

toothbrush
08-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Well spoken....... Thais are generally more loving. Why need more choices when U sextisfy wiz wat U hv unless U like Rojak?

even the best soccer team in the world also required backup and a pool of good reserve player :D

U-Need
08-08-2004, 04:55 PM
even the best soccer team in the world also required backup and a pool of good reserve player :D

Agreed. But prefer to try the chinese girls in their home base in China - Chu Hai, the girls there has better attitude and lots of pretty one to choose from. However, in terms of service, I think Thais are better. :D

toothbrush
08-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Agreed. But prefer to try the chinese girls in their home base in China - Chu Hai, the girls there has better attitude and lots of pretty one to choose from. However, in terms of service, I think Thais are better. :D

haven try before.... can guess they might be able to give a better GF treatment
as for services i think the cat150 and HC in jb gave the best services :D

U-Need
08-08-2004, 09:40 PM

The girls in China treat you like their boyfriend or king, as for service I would agree the service in Cat150 is good but I still think Thai girls are better, especially in Thailand.

toothbrush
08-08-2004, 09:42 PM
The girls in China treat you like their boyfriend or king, as for service I would agree the service in Cat150 is good but I still think Thai girls are better, especially in Thailand.

maybe im not as lucky as u...
dun really can find a good BJ in thailand
The one in NY i last went was unforgetable

vandom66
09-08-2004, 11:27 AM

Maybe w can say..

Thai girl - Best GF treatment
Malaysian girl - Best Sex treatment
China girl - Best GF and Sex treatment provided good $$ treatment to them

U-Need
09-08-2004, 11:29 AM
Maybe w can say..

well written

toothbrush
09-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Maybe w can say..

I think u left out our local gal :p

vandom66
09-08-2004, 05:08 PM
I think u left out our local gal :p

Our local girls?? want $$, want look, want service, at the end is still $$$ nothing for me to grade them.

toothbrush
09-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Our local girls?? want $$, want look, want service, at the end is still $$$ nothing for me to grade them.

haha...
we seem to have the same frequency :D

toothbrush
09-08-2004, 05:21 PM
probably i havent had a sg girlfriend before.

Guess that is the main reason for not having one :D

toothbrush
09-08-2004, 05:33 PM
hahaha, that is true. I have money and looks, but i dont have service ( i want them to service me lah) :D

wonder if anyone read what they say about singapore girl being poor partners in yesterday Newpaper. can anyone reproduce that here for samsters benefit?

something to add on..
do u know singapore guy is one of the highly rated among the region
use to read an article on it :D

SexTalk
09-08-2004, 07:56 PM

not all sg are lah but 80% are 15% don't mind 5% mental or disable

SexTalk
09-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Are singapore girls really that bad? I myself concur with what u have written about the sg girls, probably i havent had a sg girlfriend before.

before and after marriage will give you the answer

SexTalk
09-08-2004, 07:58 PM
Guess that is the main reason for not having one :D

fortunately you not having one and how I wish I am just like you

SexTalk
09-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Highly rated because easy to con. Hahaha! :D

most of them get easily too emotion and that why get con

hoosdathu
09-08-2004, 09:00 PM
i agree with what bro thaivisitor's friend said abt the "kan sa pai" thing when talking about the prc gals... lol... quite true!

almost all the prc gals i tried before very jialat in terms of service :(
rush rush rush... at first i tried them with the naive thought that they might offer more time for play, but now it's quite clear that they don't give a damn about service: they're FLs anyway, bad service so what? it's a one-off thing, you want you go complain lor! see how you go complain?! lol...

comparatively, the cat40 thai WLs generally much better, in terms of service. imho, the GL $40 biz won't be affected badly for very long.

hoosdathu
09-08-2004, 10:17 PM
i agree with what bro thaivisitor's friend said abt the "kan sa pai" thing when talking about the prc gals... lol... quite true!

rush rush rush... at first i tried them with the naive thought that they might offer more time for play, but now it's quite clear that they don't give a damn about service: they're FLs anyway, bad service so what? it's a one-off thing, you want you go complain lor! see how you go complain?! lol...

comparatively, the cat40 thai WLs generally much better, in terms of service. imho, the GL $40 biz won't be affected badly for very long.

catlover
10-08-2004, 12:48 AM

Cat$40 still worth it methinks. In terms of service, "Cleanliness" (they go for checkups liao). FL have attitude mostly. My buddies try china gal but say service too fucked up so I think Cat40 still win.

toothbrush
10-08-2004, 12:59 AM

The PRC normally stay here for about 2 week so it like squeeze as much $$ as possible.
The cat40 have different approach to the game, they try to offer better service and some GF treatment hoping to capture more regular customer
In the long run, the cat40 WL will have the last laugh.
Treat the low peak period as a "short hoilday" for them ba where they can rest their pussy and concentrate on other thing like calling their tirak

Luna
10-08-2004, 06:15 AM
Last nite i went to L6 to see fireworks, wah all the gals really damm free came out of the house holding cam-hp, Digicams and videocams to shoot the spectatcular scene.

catlover
10-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Digicam, video cam :eek:
What do they use those for :D

To record us la. They then make VCD and sell them in Hatyai.

glfingers
10-08-2004, 06:32 PM
I think competition is unavoidable. If the Garment can sign FTA, they can surely accept the fact that sex market can also deregulate. To improve business, the silly $40 ceiling has to go. Thailand is boomtown charlie today.$Sing40 can be commanded in Bangkok, why will Thailand's best come to Sillypore? Up the ceiling to $80, and pretty young things will return. I remember the early 1990s when Cat40 was often better-looking than Cat150!
What the government want is disease control and tax money. They could care less about morals and family values. Otherwise they will have banned cigarettes like they ban chewing gum.
Cat150 houses should also be allowed to use China freelancers. Contacts and health records must be maintained by the management. The so called "green pass" should be reviewed to include other nationalities. In this way, everybody wins. Cheongsters get better, safer girls. OKT earn , Govt earn .

Luna
10-08-2004, 09:58 PM
To improve business, the silly $40 ceiling has to go. Thailand is boomtown charlie today.$Sing40 can be commanded in Bangkok, why will Thailand's best come to Sillypore? Up the ceiling to $80, and pretty young things will return.

If this day will come, i will lay down my weapons and stop fighting the war. :(

thaivisitor
11-08-2004, 11:41 PM
I think competition is unavoidable. If the Garment can sign FTA, they can surely accept the fact that sex market can also deregulate. To improve business, the silly $40 ceiling has to go. Thailand is boomtown charlie today.$Sing40 can be commanded in Bangkok, why will Thailand's best come to Sillypore? Up the ceiling to $80, and pretty young things will return. I remember the early 1990s when Cat40 was often better-looking than Cat150!
What the government want is disease control and tax money. They could care less about morals and family values. Otherwise they will have banned cigarettes like they ban chewing gum.
Cat150 houses should also be allowed to use China freelancers. Contacts and health records must be maintained by the management. The so called "green pass" should be reviewed to include other nationalities. In this way, everybody wins. Cheongsters get better, safer girls. OKT earn , Govt earn .

I have already posted somewhere in the forums on this subject and would like to highlight once again.

The price setting and working conditions are guided by AV that Thai girls will be Cat40. Before the thai girl comes to SG, AV will view their pics and decided who is allowed to come to SG. Bear in mind, if the pics shows a girl too beautiful, AV will not approve it, as AV must take into consideration not to let the Cat40 compete with the Cat150 girls.

Also before you "accuse" the govt of earning, I suggest you get your facts right. At no time do the govt collects any money from the WL or the OKTs.

You can find more of the explanation on how the Thais come to work, why the indonesians and China girls cannot ,etc, in my replies in this thread

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21253

AhBengKeong
13-08-2004, 04:50 AM
i've not been to cat $40 for a long time .. possibly due to bad service and the emergence of PRCs .. but PRCs also bad service ..Upzz for cat$150 .. so far still best

same here....i will prefer PRCs too....esp those L15 and L17.....can slowly do one.....some service really sucks but there are a few gems too.....tat's the thrill wat....

AhBengKeong
13-08-2004, 04:53 AM

fuck la....i tried a few times o/n there b4.....the price should be around 300....

but personally, i hate o/n in sg......most of the time, i left after 2 shots....b4 5am.....

try 51 jazzy pub not bad.....the viet gals...but use yr eyes and choose properly....

just tried one viet gal there for 200....fj really sucks....but my friend's gal not bad....knn....

AhBengKeong
13-08-2004, 04:57 AM

i have to agree with u......high chance i will marry a thai wife in future....sg gals mostly cmi.....

thaivisitor
13-08-2004, 06:59 AM
i have to agree with u......high chance i will marry a thai wife in future....sg gals mostly cmi.....

Then let me the first to welcome you to the "MWTW (men with thai wives)" club :D

U-Need
13-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Good for you.

dellsher
15-08-2004, 09:55 AM
I was at L16 in the afternoon saw many illegal bangkali kena caught by the police.The street along L14,16,WH usually got FL no where to be found :rolleyes: I think alll take cover.

thaivisitor
15-08-2004, 10:42 AM
I was at L16 in the afternoon saw many illegal bangkali kena caught by the police.The street along L14,16,WH usually got FL no where to be found I think alll take cover.

Bangkali WL??? :rolleyes:

I really wonder how it feels to bonk one of them....

Any takers??? :D

toothbrush
15-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Then let me the first to welcome you to the "MWTW (men with thai wives)" club :D

Bro pass me the application form too :D

thaivisitor
15-08-2004, 10:48 AM

Bro, how to find you? You already lost in LSB mah... kekekekeke :D

thaivisitor
15-08-2004, 10:57 AM
What do you guys think if there are 2 threads created so as not to disturb the other threads providing FRs and information?

1. TCSS (Geylang Style) similar to the one in Adult Discussion as it is inevitable that bros here will Talk cock Sing Song (TCSS). Once when we are in other threads and drifting to other subjects other than the topic which the thread was created for, we just switch over to this TCSS thread.

2. Lost and Found,Special Request Thread where bros, especially newbie can posts the silly questions to "look for the so & so, or where and where" or any other silly requests. It is inevitable such request is always posted every other day, or nearly everyday!

Yes to both threads, No to both threads, Yes to 1-No to 2, or Yes to 2, no to 1?

:cool:

RJ2004
15-08-2004, 11:07 AM
fuck la....i tried a few times o/n there b4.....the price should be around 300....

but personally, i hate o/n in sg......most of the time, i left after 2 shots....b4 5am.....

try 51 jazzy pub not bad.....the viet gals...but use yr eyes and choose properly....

just tried one viet gal there for 200....fj really sucks....but my friend's gal not bad....knn....

200 is for o/n right? else its way too expensive for a viet bonk :)

toothbrush
15-08-2004, 11:12 AM
What do you guys think if there are 2 threads created so as not to disturb the other threads providing FRs and information?

1. TCSS (Geylang Style) similar to the one in Adult Discussion as it is inevitable that bros here will Talk cock Sing Song (TCSS). Once when we are in other threads and drifting to other subjects other than the topic which the thread was created for, we just switch over to this TCSS thread.

2. Lost and Found,Special Request Thread where bros, especially newbie can posts the silly questions to "look for the so & so, or where and where" or any other silly requests. It is inevitable such request is always posted every other day, or nearly everyday!

Yes to both threads, No to both threads, Yes to 1-No to 2, or Yes to 2, no to 1?

:cool:

Not a bad idea can try it out...
perhap can try something can name the thread like "kopi session in GL"

dellsher
15-08-2004, 01:42 PM
Not a bad idea can try it out...
perhap can try something can name the thread like "kopi session in GL"

Hi bro Toothbrush ,is your birdday today?? Just Happen to click your nick. I send out too many reput today as I just qualified or else a small token to you for all your contribution. I owe you one first.Maybe a small little message.

"Happy Big day to you today",
"Hope your birdie got a wonderful day today",
"Don't forget to post a bonk's report today"
"If you had one today,"
"Once again Happy Birthday to you today"

Cheer

toothbrush
15-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Hi bro Toothbrush ,is your birdday today?? Just Happen to click your nick. I send out too many reput today as I just qualified or else a small token to you for all your contribution. I owe you one first.Maybe a small little message.

"Happy Big day to you today",
"Hope your birdie got a wonderful day today",
"Don't forget to post a bonk's report today"
"If you had one today,"
"Once again Happy Birthday to you today"

Cheer

haha.. yes thank you...

sam88mas
15-08-2004, 04:26 PM
haha.. yes thank you...

Look like different thread got different celebration for you.

May not met you before,anyway happy birthday to you

By the way we share the same SB forum register day here perhaps celebrate together in Dec for our 1st year :D

toothbrush
15-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Look like different thread got different celebration for you.

May not met you before,anyway happy birthday to you

By the way we share the same SB forum register day here perhaps celebrate together in Dec for our 1st year :D

sure no problem

vandom66
15-08-2004, 07:22 PM
sure no problem

Happy Birdieday Bro,, :p

AhBengKeong
15-08-2004, 11:20 PM

not so early la....shld be another 10years later.....i still haven't played enough.....although i still considered inexperienced, but i find thai or viet wife better.....esp thai.....

AhBengKeong
15-08-2004, 11:22 PM
200 is for o/n right? else its way too expensive for a viet bonk :)

yup....200 for o/n.....

just my personal feeling....few years back, when viet gals just invaded the ktv scene in sg.....o/n with them was really shiok....but the few o/n tat i had tis year with viet gals all really sucks.....it seems like they dun practise customer service like last time.....

AhBengKeong
15-08-2004, 11:24 PM

hahaha.....i will need the application form once i hit 30yr old..... :D

toothbrush
16-08-2004, 03:37 AM
hahaha.....i will need the application form once i hit 30yr old..... :D

can start preparing it now...can always consult bro thaivisitor.
Bet he can give u lot of advice and useful information :D

AhBengKeong
16-08-2004, 05:16 PM
can start preparing it now...can always consult bro thaivisitor.
Bet he can give u lot of advice and useful information :D

actually i planning a trip to hdy in sep.....hope to see him there...but received some sms from freestyler who just back from chiangmai....he recommended me to go chiangmai....hahhaha....now confused as to where to go....hdy or chiangmai.....btw prolink also interested to go chiangmai as he just went there early this year.....still miss tat place....hahaha

it's always good to hear advise from the old birds....can learn alot

toothbrush
16-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Since u are in a exploring and cheonging mood, why dun try both the place
hee~
unless u have a tirak that tie u down

sneksg
18-08-2004, 10:46 PM
I always prefer thai to PRC....... Maybe my luck with PRCs.... Encountered 1 PRC quite chio, sweet talk me say give her a chance great service for 1 hour. After fxxk got massage ...... In the end, in the room, another story. Straight away take off and fxxk max 10-15mins w/o bath.... then rush off say got police. When I went out..... no police and she was standing at the side soliciting...... talking to her friends @#$%^&.... wasted $80...

Of course there maybe good ones... juz my luck i guess...

AhBengKeong
19-08-2004, 03:21 AM
I always prefer thai to PRC....... Maybe my luck with PRCs....

tat's the thrill of commercial sex.....finding the gems..... :D

no wonder i cannot kick tis habit

thaivisitor
19-08-2004, 06:40 AM
tat's the thrill of commercial sex.....finding the gems..... :D

no wonder i cannot kick tis habit
Bro, its not a habit anymore, its a culture, kekekekekeke, and we must stick to our culture :D

thaivisitor
19-08-2004, 06:42 AM

Cheer
Where got send out too many reps today....???? the most is 2 only mah.... kekekekeke, I tot maybe you sned to me too, check but don't have, kekekekeke :D

thaivisitor
19-08-2004, 06:50 AM
I always prefer thai to PRC....... Maybe my luck with PRCs.... Encountered 1 PRC quite chio, sweet talk me say give her a chance great service for 1 hour. After fxxk got massage ...... In the end, in the room, another story. Straight away take off and fxxk max 10-15mins w/o bath.... then rush off say got police. When I went out..... no police and she was standing at the side soliciting...... talking to her friends @#$%^&.... wasted $80...

Bro, OK what..... You pay $80, fuck 3 times, not good ah? kekekekekeke

In the room fuck one time, outside fuck another time, come to this forum, fuck one more time! kekekekekeke

So what my friends say is true lah...

"heng $80, kan sa pai" (pay $80, fuck 3 times).

Inside room, "kan" one time, come out room will automatically scold yourself "KNN, KNN" and spit on the floor. So total "kan" 3 times.

kekekekekekekekekekekekeke :D :D

saLtEDVegLiFE
24-08-2004, 01:56 AM
I seconded 4 the general feelings for PRC... They're really f**kup man... ever tried once b4... promised good service but in room another story. She jus laid there like a piece of dead meat.... Damme wasted my $150, Should have end up bonking 3 thai gals instead...

sosola
13-09-2004, 04:19 PM

please advise where is this 51 jazzy pub..$200 included room??
last saturday, went to ktv & the viet offer ST for $150..kns

thanks

sosola
13-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Bangkali WL??? :rolleyes:

I really wonder how it feels to bonk one of them....

Any takers??? :D

the bangkali there CMI, i rather HJ myself & save the $$$
i would only try if there are bangkali form the northern side(bollywood look)

peterfish
13-09-2004, 08:40 PM
I seconded 4 the general feelings for PRC... They're really f**kup man... ever tried once b4... promised good service but in room another story. She jus laid there like a piece of dead meat.... Damme wasted my $150, Should have end up bonking 3 thai gals instead...

PRC are a waste of money, time and sperm. 90% of them can't make it. Compared to CAt40, they are lousy. Compared to CAT150, they are worse than lousy. Can't even make it at all. Think PRC should stand for Performance R Cock-up! I tried a few before just to have that experince and so far none has felt a good impression on me. But by law of average, if one tries long and as many as possible, sooner or later he might find one that is Wonderful.

peterfish
13-09-2004, 08:45 PM
the bangkali there CMI, i rather HJ myself & save the $$$
i would only try if there are bangkali form the northern side(bollywood look)

I have tried an local Indian student before several years back in the chatline. She was those dark types but she carrys herfself well. Only 18 and figure so so. Personally didn't wanna to try but she said she was good and that she seldom do it. Also told me that she had chinese and ah moh bfs b4 and no Indians one. So I said ok and pay her $100.

BJ was normal and FJ was normal. Nothing specially. I can't remember much details but there was one thing that I will never forget. Her cunt was piping hot when I fuck her raw. Her cum juices was like lukewarm. It was much a warm sensation like a mother womb. Think maybe she had too much cuury or something. Up to today, I am still trying to find that warm feeling but to no avail. Any Indian gal lovers care to share their experince?

Luna
13-09-2004, 09:02 PM
Her cunt was piping hot when I fuck her raw.

First time with her you do raw liao, you not worried meh? :confused:

AhBengKeong
13-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Bro, its not a habit anymore, its a culture, kekekekekeke, and we must stick to our culture :D

knn......why dun u say it's in my blood?

AhBengKeong
13-09-2004, 09:05 PM
please advise where is this 51 jazzy pub..$200 included room??
last saturday, went to ktv & the viet offer ST for $150..kns

thanks

51 jazzy pub is at joo chiat road......$200 excluding room.....

u went to tuberose or where? actually,at ktv, u can cut to $100 for st....now times are bad....can cut price one.....

i ever tried two shots with a malay gal at golden city for just $150.....in the ktv room itself.....bbbj and raw fj.....

it's up to u see how u negotiate with the gal.....just be daring to cut the asking price....

peterfish
14-09-2004, 08:18 AM
First time with her you do raw liao, you not worried meh? :confused:

At that time, didn't bring rubber so took a risk. :D But it was such a warm sensation.

sosola
14-09-2004, 09:08 AM
51 jazzy pub is at joo chiat road......$200 excluding room.....

u went to tuberose or where? actually,at ktv, u can cut to $100 for st....now times are bad....can cut price one.....

i ever tried two shots with a malay gal at golden city for just $150.....in the ktv room itself.....bbbj and raw fj.....

it's up to u see how u negotiate with the gal.....just be daring to cut the asking price....

nw, come to think of it, $200 if including room still alright.
$200 + $80(hotel 81), same price as those @ orchard tower.

forgotten the name of the place but it is @ eminent plaza...
the whole place only 2 PRC the rest are Viets..
anyway, this ktv do not worth the price, bottle & room are ex!!

if the ger like you, you may even get it FOC after working hours..

sosola
14-09-2004, 09:12 AM
I have tried an local Indian student before several years back in the chatline. She was those dark types but she carrys herfself well. Only 18 and figure so so. Personally didn't wanna to try but she said she was good and that she seldom do it. Also told me that she had chinese and ah moh bfs b4 and no Indians one. So I said ok and pay her $100.

BJ was normal and FJ was normal. Nothing specially. I can't remember much details but there was one thing that I will never forget. Her cunt was piping hot when I fuck her raw. Her cum juices was like lukewarm. It was much a warm sensation like a mother womb. Think maybe she had too much cuury or something. Up to today, I am still trying to find that warm feeling but to no avail. Any Indian gal lovers care to share their experince?

so it is true!!! indian cunt is hot...(no offence)
nothern indian WL dont seem to come across leh, maybe in the escort industries there are. prices muz be high

vandom66
26-09-2004, 12:12 PM
forgotten the name of the place but it is @ eminent plaza...
the whole place only 2 PRC the rest are Viets..
anyway, this ktv do not worth the price, bottle & room are ex!!

You mean it next to the HC?? It call "Bai Tian Er" before??..

polishadmirer
26-09-2004, 01:48 PM
$150 business is getting from bad to worse too.

The economy is not as strong as the govt would have us believe?

The Polish Admirer

polishadmirer
26-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Only those gals with tiraks can survive. :)

BINGO !

The Polish Admirer

forex
26-09-2004, 11:58 PM
..was one thing that I will never forget. Her cunt was piping hot when I fuck her raw. Her cum juices was like lukewarm. It was much a warm sensation like a mother womb. Think maybe she had too much cuury or something. Up to today, I am still trying to find that warm feeling but to no avail. Any Indian gal lovers care to share their experince?

Bro, most likely she having fever lah.

siamcutey
27-09-2004, 11:03 AM
I used to do one indon girl, her CB also hot (maybe just warmer than others) when I insert. very shiok.

Aircon cold thats why its hot.
:D

hahaha
SC

Luna
28-09-2004, 10:26 AM
I used to do one indon girl, her CB also hot (maybe just warmer than others) when I insert. very shiok.

That time i tried my regular 1 day after she had her "Big Auntie" leave, her CB also warm warm feeling.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-10-2004, 10:37 PM
Some working girls will eat menses stopping pill when their menses is due to continue working.

Sideeffect = Bloated lower belly due to accumulation of blood = yucks. :D

Luna
01-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Some working girls will eat menses stopping pill when their menses is due to continue working.

Sideeffect = Bloated lower belly due to accumulation of blood = yucks. :D

Why you want to specified the exact spot, like that when do missionary need to be careful not to put too much pressure on the lower belly. :p

siamcutey
02-10-2004, 12:35 AM
That time i tried my regular 1 day after she had her "Big Auntie" leave, her CB also warm warm feeling.

It's all in the mind.

hahaha
SC

ang076
02-10-2004, 07:02 AM
Well, most Singaporeans like me, prefer Chinese / Malay WLs..

When income rises, demand for CAT80/150 also rises... ( refer to Economics text book - Income Elasticity of Demand.)

Tell you to a joke: After some of us watch the Thai movie " Art of the Devil" , we would think twice about going to Thai WLs.. :D

siamcutey
02-10-2004, 10:41 AM
Tell you to a joke: After some of us watch the Thai movie " Art of the Devil" , we would think twice about going to Thai WLs.. :D

Tell you a joke: When I saw your post, I was laughing.

If I show you good thai movies, you will never go back to bonking other WLs besides Thai.

hahaha
SC

GiddlyGook
03-10-2004, 05:05 AM
If I show you good thai movies

Off topic but I saw the Thai horror movie Shutter last week and it scared the pants off me. If you were in the same cinema hall as me, I was in the guy in the middle row screaming.

siamcutey
03-10-2004, 01:51 PM
Wahahaha, all starting to get boring and spend time in movies liao.

hahaha
SC

peterfish
03-10-2004, 04:03 PM
Bro, most likely she having fever lah.

No lah. Must be due to friction when my big dick rubs against her tight cunt. Damn shiok. Now looking for more Indian pussy to generate more heat. :D

forex
03-10-2004, 11:33 PM
No lah. Must be due to friction when my big dick rubs against her tight cunt. Damn shiok. Now looking for more Indian pussy to generate more heat. :D

there are some indian FLs along one dark stretch behind the coffeshops at l18/l16 if you want..but i guess the reason why they are hot is becoz they take a lot of curry :D

ang076
04-10-2004, 07:27 AM
Go to Desker Road , loh..

Yeap, there are Indian FLs in Geylang lor 18.. but they dont look like in their 20s..

sinjiao
05-10-2004, 08:44 PM
recently been to some house and the OKT just grab my arm to stop me from leaving... :rolleyes:

really bad

siamcutey
06-10-2004, 01:22 AM
recently been to some house and the OKT just grab my arm to stop me from leaving... :rolleyes:

really bad

You can start seeking a career in GL. The OKT will be your 1st customer.:D

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
06-10-2004, 01:24 AM
Hehehe yeah. :D

Yeah, soon you will see yourself playing MONOPOLY and CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER

hahaha
SC

collin_23
07-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Yep. business real bad I guess. Been down 2- 3 times these 2 weeks walk walk, can see very little customers at the cat40 hses on weekdays. Weekends than pick up abit but still lagging.

Can see the 'tiong gock' mui mui lining up along many lines nowadays. Haha, crowd usually attracted over there. Remember lantern festival I was down there and the china girls were carrying lanterns and playing with candles...erm...lighting only lah what u think? :p

Was 'lucky' to see one chio bu wearing mini skirt bend down and light lanterns...erm...her OKT was saying see the guys purposely want to see u 'zo guang' but it is purely coincidental. LOL.

Many down price liao. Saw one 'super big' bust china lady near the H12 cat 150 hse. Maybe bros into bust can go down see. Not sure cause no ask.

Cheers

Klein76
07-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Yep. business real bad I guess. Been down 2- 3 times these 2 weeks walk walk, can see very little customers at the cat40 hses on weekdays. Weekends than pick up abit but still lagging.

Can see the 'tiong gock' mui mui lining up along many lines nowadays. Haha, crowd usually attracted over there. Remember lantern festival I was down there and the china girls were carrying lanterns and playing with candles...erm...lighting only lah what u think? :p

Was 'lucky' to see one chio bu wearing mini skirt bend down and light lanterns...erm...her OKT was saying see the guys purposely want to see u 'zo guang' but it is purely coincidental. LOL.

Many down price liao. Saw one 'super big' bust china lady near the H12 cat 150 hse. Maybe bros into bust can go down see. Not sure cause no ask.

Cheers

I think maybe guys here in sg like china mei mei more than the thai girl because they look clean,fairer and more appetising resulting in the downfall of business in the cat 40 house although they are cheaper?Am i right to said that?any brother vertify that?

collin_23
07-10-2004, 06:10 PM
I believe it more a visual thing and it all voice down to the many f**ked up OKTs who 'prevents' customers from patronising. Gems will always survive I guess.

Majority sg guys go geylang r chinese so naturally we will prefer some sort of communication and many of the china ladies have high pitch voices..keke..they drop prices liao also so more or less affected. Service wise varies...haha... :D

cat40s will not die lah, but the OKTS should reflect abit. U cannot compare local ones with the ones in japan leh ,wah lau heaven and earth, the many brochures open up and openly discuss. The smile. That is what I call professional...keke...but got good OKTs also lah.

The cat40s girls lose out cause they not allowed in sg laws to solicite publicly.

Cheers

I think maybe guys here in sg like china mei mei more than the thai girl because they look clean,fairer and more appetising resulting in the downfall of business in the cat 40 house although they are cheaper?Am i right to said that?any brother vertify that?

Klein76
07-10-2004, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=collin_23]I believe it more a visual thing and it all voice down to the many f**ked up OKTs who 'prevents' customers from patronising. Gems will always survive I guess.

Majority sg guys go geylang r chinese so naturally we will prefer some sort of communication and many of the china ladies have high pitch voices..keke..they drop prices liao also so more or less affected. Service wise varies...haha... :D

cat40s will not die lah, but the OKTS should reflect abit. U cannot compare local ones with the ones in japan leh ,wah lau heaven and earth, the many brochures open up and openly discuss. The smile. That is what I call professional...keke...but got good OKTs also lah.

The cat40s girls lose out cause they not allowed in sg laws to solicite publicly

Well said Brother collin

Cheer

:)

Luna
07-10-2004, 10:19 PM

Making love with a Mei Mei and a Mandarin speaking Thai, really feels different. I only can say in simplified terms, maybe similar race thats the factor. The feeling should be quite similar with Cat 150. Few cents of mine.

Klein76
07-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Making love with a Mei Mei and a Mandarin speaking Thai, really feels different. I only can say in simplified terms, maybe similar race thats the factor. The feeling should be quite similar with Cat 150. Few cents of mine.

Well it make senses too

Cheer

vandom66
22-06-2005, 07:18 PM
With Those china Mei Mei FLs charging as cheap as $50..look like those Thai $40 CMI liao except those angpai liao.Even myself used to venture them also divert to China mei mei :D

bradpitt968
23-06-2005, 11:12 AM
With Those china Mei Mei FLs charging as cheap as $50..look like those Thai $40 CMI liao except those angpai liao.Even myself used to venture them also divert to China mei mei :D

Hmmm... now the rate dropped to $50?? so low??

siamcutey
24-06-2005, 01:09 AM

Depends on individual. Some like thai, some like mei mei, some like ceweks. Like who then bonk who lor, we also no need to go think whether ther biz good or no good, but they do care whether we got money to buy more sessions or not

hahaha
SC

walabis
24-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Hmmm... now the rate dropped to $50?? so low??

China Mei Mei Cat..in GL

1)Grade C...not so chio and a bit "mature" can get $50..mostly can find them in Lor L18,21 & L23
2)Grade B..average looking..charge $60 & $70..usually hang out in L12, L14 & L16
3)Grade A..more pretty and young..charge $80..can be locate at L8,L10 and L12.

Anyway ever since their existing and price cut more or less affecting the thai cat $40 business. But some of the cheongsters still prefer to cheong thai $40 cat than China FL.

S|eep|ess
24-06-2005, 10:37 AM
China Mei Mei Cat..in GL

1)Grade C...not so chio and a bit "mature" can get $50..mostly can find them in Lor L18,21 & L23
2)Grade B..average looking..charge $60 & $70..usually hang out in L12, L14 & L16

Anyway ever since their existing and price cut more or less affecting the thai cat $40 business. But some of the cheongsters still prefer to cheong thai $40 cat than China FL.

Yeah, 9 out of 10 of them cannot match the thai in term of service. I think people go for them bcos they r chinese or they are the ideal DREAM GIRL they always wanted.

wishwell
24-06-2005, 02:49 PM
China Mei Mei Cat..in GL

china FL got quite poor service.. but occasionally , there are good catch as well if only u are lucky

walabis
24-06-2005, 03:33 PM
china FL got quite poor service.. but occasionally , there are good catch as well if only u are lucky

I guess luck and fate...If you fated to meet china FL who she got good impression of you, she sure give you her best she can. If she cannot click up or not fond of you,your whole damn fuck bore..However some of these FLs just want to give her best to make you RTF her:rolleyes:

A few of them I know can find in the FL thread..

Anyway we should stick to the main topic..

spidey2278
24-06-2005, 03:52 PM
I guess luck and fate...If you fated to meet china FL who she got good impression of you, she sure give you her best she can. If she cannot click up or not fond of you,your whole damn fuck bore..However some of these FLs just want to give her best to make you RTF her:rolleyes:

A few of them I know can find in the FL thread..

Anyway we should stick to the main topic..
i agree bros...coz i have had some PRC FL who really give your GF feeling..u knw wat i mean...but nowaday hard to come by liao..especially with those stupid mah fu controlling them...made their service become chop chop..and no time to tcss...that why i rather go back to thai cat$40...shot off n forget :D ....or yah...better also stick to the thread tropic like bro walabis says...sorry.

akaza24
24-06-2005, 11:52 PM

Usually out of 10 china FL, maybe only 1 or 2 provide gd service. In fact I only met 2 out of so many whom I wanna RTF, but as usual lah, always disappeared after trying them once. ;)

berg51
25-06-2005, 01:48 AM
Going to the China FLs do have some fun indeed. Can have the chance to chit chat a bit and then try out the luck. For those GL $40, some may think that they are working too long hours everyday, hence mostly just give SOP. But at least they try to make their customers happy and satisfied unlike those China FLs which tend to finish the job asap. Whatever it is, the GL $40s are much more regulated in terms of hygienics.
Cheers

CKYane
26-06-2005, 07:57 AM
The different between calling a Thai GL $40 Cat WLs & China GL FLs

1)Thai WLs AND 2) China FLs
1) cheaper $40 std 1)$50 to $100
2) Skin majority darker 2)They are usually fairer
3) usually communication problem 3)Can communicate better
4) Rooms inclusive 4)Room depend their charges
5) Save from AV raid 5)Risk being raid by AV
6) Duriation 20-25 mins per session 6)30-60 mins per session
7) lower risk to got STD as all of 7)Higher risk kena STD as most of
them got regular check up them don't go check up
8) Working attitude overall 6/10 8) Working attitute overall 5/10

sam88mas
24-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Lately no good gems in the $40 cat market,look like attention go to FL mow :rolleyes:

kenwee
29-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Heard from my regular $40 Thai ger that business in most legal houses drop cause too many China WL....also heard from one brudder chiongster recently that after he do one China WL in hotel she never wash up.. Just pulled up panties, took money and went down to look for next customer. :eek: Yeeeeeee !

He swear he neber go back to doing China WL after that !

sextified
09-01-2007, 04:01 PM
the $40 cat business still as bad ? I went to visit one of the house in Lor 18 and most look so so..maybe the better don't come here anymore.

Surely
11-01-2007, 12:48 PM
the $40 cat business still as bad ? I went to visit one of the house in Lor 18 and most look so so..maybe the better don't come here anymore.

Agree, there are not stocks recently.

curiosityz
11-01-2007, 03:33 PM
i don't think gl cat40 business is back.. still good from what i see..

jdi813
16-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Yep looks rather bad from what i see ... dun cheong much lately so cannot really comment on the overall situation ... but the L8 66 series ... G, E, C, A all look damn jiat lat ... macham ghost town like that.

Some of the WLs are averaging like 2-4 sessions a day ... kinda sad situation they are in at the moment

sintaro
18-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Yes quite true. Lorong 6 also very quiet.

bros, L6 looks quiet but H52 most of the girls are doing pretty well. Was there a couple of times this month and had a peep at the girls' record book while they are bathing, they are having an average of about 20 customers a day.As I mentioned before for example H52G7 she get a pretty good flow of customers, seldom get a chance for you to see her in the showcase.

Happy bonking

smay
18-01-2007, 06:36 PM
It could be the hours of visiting. I went there yesterday afternoon around 3pm and it is quiet. But is was different at night when I revisit the place.