PDA

View Full Version : Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (Adventures & Misadventures)

Pages : [1] 2

natto3
28-07-2004, 07:53 PM
to all you world wide travellers out there. i am planning to go to mongolia this autumn, which starts about now till sept. any bro's been there and whats the night scene like. any help is always appreciated with thanks.

Sinoview
28-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Wow... This is an expensive place to travel go.

The normal flight route is thru Sin-BJ-UB. The Sin-BJ-Sin portion (6 hrs) is very reasonable at about S$550. But the BJ-UB (one and half hour) costs US$280 one way. Thus the two way flight will cost you US$560 (S$920). Very xpensive. For that price, you can go LA.

If you like outdoor adventures, you will like Mongolia which has vast open space and wide blue sky...

UB is still quite an undeveloped and poor city but yet a reasonable hotel of 3/4 stars hotel will easily cost US$80 per night. As there only have tourists for between four to six months in a year. For ther rests of the time the hotels are empty.

You can find many pubs and a few discos around UB. Tiger beer is probably the most popular beer there. You can find many FLs hanging around the pubs. There is very popular pub/restuarant owned and managed by a S'porean called Willy there. Willy is a very friendly and helpful guy. Many FL hang around this pub. Overnight rates then (2 years old) was US$80 for a good class lady. There is also a disco called Fire. There are also many FLs hagnigng out there too. I think the quality of those in Casa Blanca was better. The gals there could speak little English....

To fully enjoy Mongolia you just need to go out to their countryside. For that you need a good guide to show you around. She was my ex-gf consin then. We sleep in the country home and tents. We went hunting. We ate the parry dogs that we hunted and cooked them with open fire. We drank their Mongolian Volga, we sang and danced along their musical insturments. Though the travelling was really tried thru those bumpy glass land but we had so much fun. It's such a memorable experience for us that we will never forget for the rest of our lives. We hired a jeep with a driver to take us out of the country for four days. It's cost us around US$500 for the four days.

If you can, go during their annual "Na dum" festival which is held around Sept. It's their annual celebration in UB whereby all the traditional sports and games are held there. I really enjoyed watching this event

The other very memorable part of the trip was out journey back from UB to BJ. We took the train instead. It was a very long 30hrs journey but a very unforgetable one too.

The reason I was there then was b'cos of my Mongolian gf.

I will want to go back to UB again. Defintely not for the cheong...but for the countryside.....

Byesitec

natto3
29-07-2004, 12:31 PM
hi bro, thanks for the very detailed info on ub. i have had several mongolian gf 's in singapore and all were very pretty. as students they were young and very enthutiastic in their quest for knowledge. so far after they return home they reccommend their friend coming out here to study to stay with you. friendly. recently had one and she went back to ub and asked me to go there. i gather that she is from well to do family wiyh countryside home etc. i like the idea of spending time hunting pairie dog and rabbits. as for ub really would like to try the fl's there. some of them you have to get use to the lamb bauu, cause they eat lot of lamb and beef. the ones that come out here eat salad and mac. i had a previuos one if i wake up and she not aroud can find her at the mutton soup stall! she told me that i the mountain now is autumn time and the colour of the changing leaves are as beautiful as new england in maine etc. hese mongolian love sex, they start youg and eager to learn an soon master blur. most have surprising large clits and labis. shave them and you have a good meal. here they check for std's every 3 months so resonably safe. anyway thank, keep in touch and if you want to go soon maybe we make their national hols. pm me you hp? :)

Sinoview
29-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Beno,
Oh yes... the autumn in Mongolia is beautiful. I did promised myself then that I will want to go there again in Autumn. But didn't make it...no incentive for me to go now... ex are ex...we just have to move on. Somemore as mentioned going to UB is farking expensive....flights, hotels, intenational food etc...eveything we used there are 100% imported even a bottle of soft drink.

Mongilian gals are hot....but they started off very young. But the time they are 23 yrs most of them either already bare babies or got thru multi times of abortions....thus really got inspect their "insides" to judge their "quality". Many of them look very nice fm outside...but once stripped ..everything look bad. Another point, I don't really like their body odour which is very close to those ang mo actually more toward the Russian. By the way, most Mongolian can speak Russian....

I don't think I will go UB-mongolia again, at least not for this moment. I will be busy in China most of the time.

Cheers

cbjuiceyumseng
30-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Hi Brother Natto and Sinoview,

You two i really respect.....even mongolia u also dun let off! Hahaha..

I was a old boy of Singapore Poly (Biz Admin), fucked this mongolian coursemate too, name = Hulan. Old boys around my batch should know her lah, she is the only mongolian there. Not pretty at all but slim and tall only. Skills so so....well...not often i can get mongolian in singapore huh?

So actually how is the native mongolian girls behave in bed? The one i had is so so only, cannot be used as fair comparision as she travel around the world with family.

Regards, Cbjuice :D

P.S: Tomorrow flying u know..kekekekeke...

Downers
30-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Hi Brother Natto and Sinoview,

You two i really respect.....even mongolia u also dun let off! Hahaha..

I was a old boy of Singapore Poly (Biz Admin), fucked this mongolian coursemate too, name = Hulan. Old boys around my batch should know her lah, she is the only mongolian there. Not pretty at all but slim and tall only. Skills so so....well...not often i can get mongolian in singapore huh?

So actually how is the native mongolian girls behave in bed? The one i had is so so only, cannot be used as fair comparision as she travel around the world with family.

Regards, Cbjuice :D

P.S: Tomorrow flying u know..kekekekeke...

talk about exotic sia...where to find mongolian babes in singapore, let alone bonk them...

a rare bonk!

cbjuiceyumseng
30-07-2004, 01:15 PM
talk about exotic sia...where to find mongolian babes in singapore, let alone bonk them...

a rare bonk!

To be honest with u bro, she ain't a fantastic lay at all, only thing going for her is she is mongolian.

Really envious Natto who is going there soon, and should it be as good as Sinoview has written, it will be one hell of a trip! Too bad i got no business dealings there or else i promise plenty of FRs :)

Sinoview
30-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Aiya...these Mongolian gals are here like the PRCs those here as student are in the language schools loh.... There are mainly located at Orchard Rd, Middle road, Seleige Road, Market street etc...

If you go night spots often like pubs, disco and ktv you were bound to meet some of them lah.... Me met my ex-gf in an Irish Pub in Chijme.

They are hot stuff may be b'cos of their mainly meat diet...

Cheerios

Downers
30-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Aiya...these Mongolian gals are here like the PRCs those here as student are in the language schools loh.... There are mainly located at Orchard Rd, Middle road, Seleige Road, Market street etc...

If you go night spots often like pubs, disco and ktv you were bound to meet some of them lah.... Me met my ex-gf in an Irish Pub in Chijme.

Cheerios

aiyo...eat so much meat....bound to have body odour leh...quite a turn off for me :o

natto3
30-07-2004, 04:02 PM

Cheerios
they are devout bhuddist, so festival day at queen street kwan imm mew quite a few of them. my last one wants me to go back to ub, i think most mongolian i encountered "horny" and below 20. a plus point. :D oh you forgot high street center.

natto3
30-07-2004, 11:52 PM
for bro's info. many mongolians in sin now, most are genuine students though i saw one at top ten with long blonde hair and a body like darryl hannah. she like ang moh. otherwise all the gers i know are students. some have ba u others dont, but the sure like mutton or beef. they have never seen the sea before so if you bring them to the beach it's fun to see their reaction. but remember take care of them as they do not know the dangers associated with the deep blue and beyond. most have beautiful complexions so don't burn them on the beach! wel i'm of to be ulu in their country and i heard that tigers the top beer there, well done sgp. a taste of home. :D

Sinoview
31-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Students !!! Sponsors are welcome wif open arms. They are here to study but at the same time they would not mind to have someone who will be "nice" to them. Be it bf or sugar daddy. Most importantly must provide for their financial needs. Hee....hee....

It's all money talk lah.....

You won't feel ulu in their country, u will have Tiger and Henekien to accompanied with everyday. You will need lots of them if u are beer drinkers. We used to carried a few cartons of Tigers and Guinness when we 're out to the countryside.But not cold though. We just hv to learn to enjoy it "warm".

Outdoorman like you will enjoy Mongolia. But no fishing though... if there will be small fishes in tiny lakes. Not worth to carry yr fishing gears wif u for that. There are lots of other fun that are "simply Mongolian". You'll remember yr stay there for the rests of life....

Enjoy yr trip.....

ultra88man
04-08-2004, 01:58 AM
UB ... been there 3 times ... to work lah, of course.... I remembered some time last year, i post a topic and ask for "directions" no reply leh ...

this place is quite misterous. day time look at the streets, everyone looks like gorillas ...including the gals ... at night go clubbing ... all become cinderellas ... must be the beer ... hahaha...

been there once in spring, once in autumn, once in winter ... I can verify that only autumn is go-able... i wonder who else goes to that place during other seasons except me... nabey imagine a singaporean in a -35degC winter in UB... think already also cannot tears ... it froze to ice before even it reaches your cheek....

autumn, go enjoy the great outdoors, camping, BBQ and horse riding...

aiyah, wanted to share a recommendation but forgot the name liao, it is a strip joints with lotsa of sexy and beautiful gals and even the bartenders are in bras and g-strings. it is above an italian restaurant. and i am currently on biz trip, no maps with me now. hope i would be able to post it some time next week.

paiseh, paiseh

natto3
06-08-2004, 05:16 PM
bro ultraman, thats y i going now. any topless bars to recomend. i have willys a singapoerean bar recommended. i love the women. just great and they love sex and no preference. i will be going to the great outdoors too, hope to shoot me a bear, haha. did you like you life there, how long per stay? do keep in touch, we have another brother also mongolian singaporean. one thing i love in mongolia is their sausages, the real ones. some horse meat other beef. mmmm love it cheers i leave tomorrow night n away 10 days. have fun and leave some of the women for me. :D

Sinoview
06-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Oh yes....There is a topless pub in UB. The artists the native Mongolian gals. When I was there are also some Russian preformer.

I forgot the name liao. It's not far from Casa Blanca. Check with Willy or any of his staff, they would be able to tell you.

The other place you should go is "hard rock cafe" not the same franchised by OBS though. It's a very exciting place that started to be active only after 1am.... many FLs. I found a GEM there. Got to be carfeul with valuables if you get a gal from there.... all are FLs got no mamasan to supervise them. I remember a friend told me that all the stuff in his bar fridge was taken by the gal he picked up fm HRC when he gone to the toilet to do his business early in the morning.

Just use our common sense and not show large of money around, travelling and having fun in Mongolian is generally safe.

Have a nice trip.....

natto3
08-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Students !!! Sponsors are welcome wif open arms. They are here to study but at the same time they would not mind to have someone who will be "nice" to them. Be it bf or sugar daddy. Most importantly must provide for their financial needs. Hee....hee....

It's all money talk lah.....

You won't feel ulu in their country, u will have Tiger and Henekien to accompanied with everyday. You will need lots of them if u are beer drinkers. We used to carried a few cartons of Tigers and Guinness when we 're out to the countryside.But not cold though. We just hv to learn to enjoy it "warm".

Outdoorman like you will enjoy Mongolia. But no fishing though... if there will be small fishes in tiny lakes. Not worth to carry yr fishing gears wif u for that. There are lots of other fun that are "simply Mongolian". You'll remember yr stay there for the rests of life....

Enjoy yr trip.....
went to airport on wrong day nabe. but they could stil get me on flight, but to ub no cinfirmation. :o

Rainman
08-08-2004, 08:23 PM
This thread is cool.... What a Place....

Sinoview
08-08-2004, 09:22 PM
went to airport on wrong day nabe. but they could stil get me on flight, but to ub no cinfirmation. :o

What a mixed-up ??? I should have warned you on that. This bloody mid-night flight time like 0030 timing is very confusing. I almost missed my fight day to Shanghai once if not for a "kay poh" call from my travel agent.

Anyway, you have a good few days in Beijing hoh..... China Airline only fly twice or three a week to UB. Heee...heee...

natto3
22-08-2004, 08:44 AM
What a mixed-up ??? I should have warned you on that. This bloody mid-night flight time like 0030 timing is very confusing. I almost missed my fight day to Shanghai once if not for a "kay poh" call from my travel agent.

Anyway, you have a good few days in Beijing hoh..... China Airline only fly twice or three a week to UB. Heee...heee...
china airflies daily to ub, an there are also air mongolia flights, so all in thre are 3 flight to beijing. i won't into details yet but IT'S HAPPENING IN UB AND I LOVE THE F..KING PLACE. :D

natto3
22-08-2004, 04:51 PM
wan :D t to c beautiful mongolian hostess tarma e mail me. hehe. :D

natto3
22-08-2004, 04:53 PM
want to c beautiful mongolian hostess tarma e mail me. hehe. :D

natto3
23-08-2004, 12:35 PM
ultraman, ya i did go to that strip joint. it's called marco polo and there's an italian restaurant downstairs. there are many better happening places in ub now. i went to several private rooms with electronic roulette tables and ktv rooms where anything goes. it is the most underated place in asia with the best girls around. send me your e mail and can show you videos n pics i took of tarma sessions i in those places. they are run mainly by koreans. i am going back in sept after i settle some stuff in phuket. i love ub :D happening, power wow.

ultra88man
25-08-2004, 12:59 AM
thanks bro,

marco polo it is !!!

Wow, i didn't know there is so much fun in UB, been there three times !! don't think would have anymore chance to be there for biz liao. you station there or go there on biz ? if u station there, maybe would take a train there from BJ to "visit" you.

Sinoview
25-08-2004, 01:51 AM
thanks bro,

marco polo it is !!!

Wow, i didn't know there is so much fun in UB, been there three times !! don't think would have anymore chance to be there for biz liao. you station there or go there on biz ? if u station there, maybe would take a train there from BJ to "visit" you.

You go by train fm BJ ??? You sure or not ???

It may good to try for experience sake but once is enough.....

I remember the last time when I took the train back from UB to BJ by train it took about 30 hrs....very tiring journey my friend...... Even with my Mongolian gf accompany me I find the journey too long for comfort....

It's no no by train for me.....

ultra88man
25-08-2004, 01:58 PM
thanks bro sinoview for your advice, yes, it is for the experience, nothing more nothing less.

bro natto3, got your first pix, beauties leh, send some more leh. my yahoo mailbox is 10M should be enough for your pix and videos.... hahaha ...

natto3
25-08-2004, 04:46 PM
thanks bro sinoview for your advice, yes, it is for the experience, nothing more nothing less.

bro natto3, got your first pix, beauties leh, send some more leh. my yahoo mailbox is 10M should be enough for your pix and videos.... hahaha ...
i want to ta pow the one on my right back for six months. i dunno how to post the other pics as they are diff format and the video is a headache. took them with my nokia camcorder cannot send to computer. :confused:

sassina2
25-08-2004, 05:12 PM
i want to ta pow the one on my right back for six months. i dunno how to post the other pics as they are diff format and the video is a headache. took them with my nokia camcorder cannot send to computer. :confused:

pass me the nokia card for a few minutes next time we meet and I transfer for you to computer the files.

natto3
25-08-2004, 06:14 PM
pass me the nokia card for a few minutes next time we meet and I transfer for you to computer the files.
sure bro, i'll be on the tg406 tomorrow to hkt and back on tues. we have to meet next week as i am preparing my next ub trip before it get too cold. i want to be in ub for autumn and if any busines comes out of this trip i can stay there! the flat i checked out cost 31000usd, two bedrooms and 2000usd for your undergroung carpark. i dunno their laws on conveyancing, stamp duties etc. have to rely on gf. c ya :cool:

sassina2
25-08-2004, 06:19 PM
sure bro, i'll be on the tg406 tomorrow to hkt and back on tues. we have to meet next week as i am preparing my next ub trip before it get too cold. i want to be in ub for autumn and if any busines comes out of this trip i can stay there! the flat i checked out cost 31000usd, two bedrooms and 2000usd for your undergroung carpark. i dunno their laws on conveyancing, stamp duties etc. have to rely on gf. c ya :cool:

I could put you to someone there to help you with the legal side if you want as I have a friend who was based there over two years doing business before the commies kicked them out!

natto3
25-08-2004, 06:31 PM
I could put you to someone there to help you with the legal side if you want as I have a friend who was based there over two years doing business before the commies kicked them out!
thanks bro, it would be of great help. i met a few singaporeans there, but they are basically business men. thank bud. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
26-08-2004, 11:09 PM
Cheers on bring out this good place!

Never known so far up North in China also can be so happening :D

Regards,
Cbjuiceyumseng

P.S: Reckon i stayed in South too much...should venture north.. :D

natto3
01-09-2004, 12:59 PM
bro sassina, i am thinking of purchasing a small flat there. your friends help would be gratefully accepted. thks when we having a drink? i heard the place got cleaned out by the av? :eek:

sassina2
01-09-2004, 03:24 PM
bro natto the mongol killer, just call me and lets meet for a drink in JC in the coffee shop and I will bring the guy along if I can get him when you call.

natto3
05-09-2004, 07:51 PM
bros, i will flying tonite ie tomorrow 00.10 on air china arriviving in ub at 11am. so i will out of touch for a while. sms expensive so are calls. buy a local card for $25 for limited usage. have fun and make sure that jc is still there when i get back...... :D

Aglat
07-09-2004, 12:56 AM

a rare bonk!

I used to know 2 Girl from Mongolia. They only come here for "Business trip"
But How they hardly come liao.... :(

Once even I Bonk them together. :rolleyes:

natto3
26-09-2004, 08:30 AM
hi bros i'm back. it's getting colder each day. this trip i stayed 3 weeks.if you are looking for fun and investment opportunities, this is the place. had a few you ones, within age limit and brought back a student. just 19 and will stay 6 months after apply school. going oct late that is for hunting season. elk and ram hunting season in late oct and nov. wolves can be hunted all year.
lot of new places coming up. i
i find the wls and non wls very direct. imagine i with two friends, friend goes to toilet the other directly ask to f**k me that night. had several encounters like that. sssssssh. sassina and friend lets meet up and chat. cheers. :D

sassina2
26-09-2004, 01:42 PM
This week probably a bad week to meet except Wed as the fella is "running" (HHH) on Tues and Thurs & Friday is out for me this week due to work.

So Wed is best. Sure amazed at your ability to "ta pow" all the way from UB but, I suppose in addition to your charm, the international language that is well understood begins with Vit M!

natto3
27-09-2004, 12:52 PM
This week probably a bad week to meet except Wed as the fella is "running" (HHH) on Tues and Thurs & Friday is out for me this week due to work.

So Wed is best. Sure amazed at your ability to "ta pow" all the way from UB but, I suppose in addition to your charm, the international language that is well understood begins with Vit M!
bro, no charm, no language no looks.........., just the little blue pill. :D hahaha

nzkaki
27-09-2004, 01:42 PM
swee~!!!!
this thread damn cool!
first time i know so many things in mongolia :eek:
nabe chiong so much down under...till the southest city of new zealand(maybe the southest of the world????hehehe)
i thikn time for me to go north~!!!

keep this thread running, i love reading them
shiock~!!! :D

natto3
28-09-2004, 11:31 AM
jost for info of bros, i met two wl's in hotel, byongol, which is base for most singaporeans who they say are coming out to "holiday" here for a couple of weeks. one in her twenties n i think she ok and speaks english. the other is 19 and swa koo not so pretty. so you guys go down to orchard towers and u may get lucky. :)

ultra88man
04-08-2005, 01:18 PM
jost for info of bros, i met two wl's in hotel, byongol, which is base for most singaporeans who they say are coming out to "holiday" here for a couple of weeks. one in her twenties n i think she ok and speaks english. the other is 19 and swa koo not so pretty. so you guys go down to orchard towers and u may get lucky. :)

Just wanna say hello to the guys up north ... and see if there are any new interesting happenings ... take care !!

MrBates
04-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Been to Ulaan Bataar during winter this year..wah..f**c*ng so cold!!
But my customer brought me to nice club, lap dance naked and girls are very shiokk..later kana a girl in KTV...

be careful though, picking up girls on the street as they connive with the police and chase you then ask you to pay.... :(

natto3
05-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Been to Ulaan Bataar during winter this year..wah..f**c*ng so cold!!
But my customer brought me to nice club, lap dance naked and girls are very shiokk..later kana a girl in KTV...

be careful though, picking up girls on the street as they connive with the police and chase you then ask you to pay.... :(
bro, lap dance was probably marco polo? :)

HuiGe3387
05-08-2005, 11:07 AM
to all you world wide travellers out there. i am planning to go to mongolia this autumn, which starts about now till sept. any bro's been there and whats the night scene like. any help is always appreciated with thanks.
Very nice thread about Mongolia gers. Have never met any here.

MrBates
05-08-2005, 10:19 PM
bro, lap dance was probably marco polo? :)

Yeah, bro.. that's the name! the girls are nice, at least in my opinion..
I don't know the damage for the entrance though, as it was paid by my customer.

Horsepower
05-08-2005, 10:21 PM
This thread is very interesting.

natto3
10-08-2005, 10:55 AM

bro sassina, where in the world r u? i sent my two gers home and now getting her cousin to come out to study. 16 coming 17 on still virgo intacta!
cute and i will probably go to ub to pick her up. want to come? i m going phuket first then to ub. you always expressed a wish to go there so lets goooooooo. :D

durex
10-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Bro Sinoview you really good sia,next round go china sure must PM you liao :)

VBScripts
08-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Very nice thread about Mongolia gers. Have never met any here.

Brother, FYI I've meet 2 mongolian gers at a Pub call "Now and Then" located at the Anson Centre 1.5 month ago. They are student here quite pretty but when I ask her for a short time she quoted me S$500 and I just gave her a smile.

Coming back to Ulanbaatar, Mongolia, I would like to share with you some info there. Now there's a direct flight via BJ by China Airline cost about S$1,750.00. If you stay at Bayango hotel which is next to Casa Blanca pub and restaurant whose own by a singaporean, Willy and if you want to go to Hard Rock Cafe, it will take about 15 mins walk to the Subaattar Square and behind the Paliment House about 100m while the Hard Rock Cafe is located. This HRC actually open from 3am to 9am I would suggest you take a cab as even in summer time, at night is still very cold you must wear enough cloth at nite.

If any bros are going there, HRC is a place u shd not miss. From the outside is nothing it is simply a hugh white building with the word "Hard Rock Cafe - Open at 3am - 9am" when once inside the hall is so big and hugh which is very much bigger then the Zouh at River Valley mainly becos it was an old Russian structure type of building.

By 1-2 am there were lots a ger waiting outside and most of them are young gers age bwt 15-20, some even younger. To my surprise their dressing are very updated although Mongolia is a underdevelop country. Their wage are bwt US$30-60 for an average worker. A lecturer or medcial doctors earn about US$200-300 pm. Their clothing are not those branded goods but they knows how to dress up and match.

Anyway, back to the gers at HRC, if you are not interested in entering HRC, you can easily pick up those gers waiting there. There's no short time once you pick them is for overnite at a price of US$60-80. Most of them can speak reasonable good english but those younger one may not so if you want to try young ger make sure she can communciate unless you can speak Russian.

2 months ago when I was there again, I picked 2 gers and have 3some for the nite till next morning 11am. One thing to caution is that the mongolian are very good drinker, they like their own Mongolia Voka which is quite strong but if there isn't available they drink any kind of wine and liquor, and that nite they have completely finished off my 2 bottles of whisky and empty my mini bar drinks before dawn. I am now looking forward to my next trip in the next summer.

Please note that almost all the business were closed during winter time from November to Feburary where temperture down to minus -30/40 degrees.

Meanwhile, my new venture is in Banda Aceh which I have just return last night, but the most memorable trips was in Istanbul, Turkey and Yemme,Jordan. the gers there are barbie dolls with golden hair, fair and white skin and all pussies are nicely shaved.

I don't have much time at the moment, hope someone can start a new thread to share some info on the Middle East.

Matthias
08-09-2005, 09:25 PM
bros here are so adventurous....I suggest we conquer Iraq and Iran soon! goodness..even mongolia has been conquered!

tokkon1
08-09-2005, 10:13 PM
bros here are so adventurous....I suggest we conquer Iraq and Iran soon! goodness..even mongolia has been conquered!

A naughty thought just occurred to me. Imagine having sex on horseback while the horse is galloping away.

Just insert your hard prick into the mongolian meimei wet pussy and let the horse have free rein over the wide grassland under the bright moonlit nite. :p

sassina2
09-09-2005, 10:55 AM
TK,

If you ever ridden a horse, you will know that it will require superb skills to do what you imagning. I would not even try - better stick with the BED or some outdoor grassland in the tent!

Horsepower
09-09-2005, 11:01 AM
A naughty thought just occurred to me. Imagine having sex on horseback while the horse is galloping away.

Just insert your hard prick into the mongolian meimei wet pussy and let the horse have free rein over the wide grassland under the bright moonlit nite. :p
Horsepower reporting !!!!!! :D

HuiGe3387
09-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Brother, FYI I've meet 2 mongolian gers at a Pub call "Now and Then" located at the Anson Centre 1.5 month ago. They are student here quite pretty but when I ask her for a short time she quoted me S$500 and I just gave her a smile..
There's another Mojo pub/lounge at Yess entertainment center next to Sillypore Conf Hall. Got Mongol students GROs and Mongol singers. GRO SYT 18 yo. Not bad also.

But thanks for info, I will check out the place you mention.

natto3
09-09-2005, 11:10 AM
TK,

If you ever ridden a horse, you will know that it will require superb skills to do what you imagning. I would not even try - better stick with the BED or some outdoor grassland in the tent!
haha bro sassina. so when are you going to go ub together. we try horseback riding in the rooms. wall very thin can hear all the action.(byongol)
the last time i stayed at byongol the couple next door make lots of noise, can even hear the water splashing in the bath whilst they riding!
i back in sin and wed night went to new joint in town, many poly girls earning next semesters tution bill, got me a dancer, very cute great bod. no ons but must softly, softly. the other one was more direct. sms me and we go there. c ya. :D

natto3
09-09-2005, 11:13 AM
There's another Mojo pub/lounge at Yess entertainment center next to Sillypore Conf Hall. Got Mongol students GROs and Mongol singers. GRO SYT 18 yo. Not bad also.

bro, this cater mostly for the mongol students? :)

VBScripts
09-09-2005, 11:40 AM

Brother, just some additional info on Pub Now and Then there are mainly philippina gers. I met the 2 mongolian student twice was after 11pm. I have got their hp no but after they quoted me 500 bucks for short time I throw it away. My last visit there abt 10 days ago I oso saw a few prc ger there but didn't manage to get them sit with me as they were with a group of guys.

There is a table-top and after 9.30pm the gers take turn to dance and some guys oso go up to dance with the gers, music is hot and good too. On every friday there was 2 local gers, quite cho wearing bikini top and hot pant performing sexy dance oso.

This place I like is becos all the guys there are nice, most of them are executives and expats. My colleagues oso likes there becos they are expat and cannot speak chinese therefore i can't bring them to ktv places like; TAM, DYC, LV, etc.

Hope you will enjoy the place when you've check it out.....:)

natto3
09-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Brother, just some additional info on Pub Now and Then there are mainly philippina gers. I met the 2 mongolian student twice was after 11pm. I have got their hp no but after they quoted me 500 bucks for short time I throw it away. My last visit there abt 10 days ago I oso saw a few prc ger there but didn't manage to get them sit with me as they were with a group of guys.

There is a table-top and after 9.30pm the gers take turn to dance and some guys oso go up to dance with the gers, music is hot and good too. On every friday there was 2 local gers, quite cho wearing bikini top and hot pant performing sexy dance oso.

This place I like is becos all the guys there are nice, most of them are executives and expats. My colleagues oso likes there becos they are expat and cannot speak chinese therefore i can't bring them to ktv places like; TAM, DYC, LV, etc.

Hope you will enjoy the place when you've check it out.....:)
bro, once in a while i come across mongolians at the este pub in clarke key. those who like monguls try your luck. they like sex and can be very hot to handle. hehe. :D

natto3
09-09-2005, 01:55 PM

bro did you get their hp no? try bargain for $200 cause their service better than prc anytime. monguls like sex. :D

VBScripts
09-09-2005, 02:33 PM
bro, once in a while i come across mongolians at the este pub in clarke key. those who like monguls try your luck. they like sex and can be very hot to handle. hehe. :D

Brother thanks for your info. I will check it out if I am around Clarke Quay next time.

natto3
09-09-2005, 05:53 PM
Brother thanks for your info. I will check it out if I am around Clarke Quay next time.
bro next time you're in ub, try the armarita. it's a local joint and not many foreigners. a little rowdy but can find some gems in there. :)

VBScripts
10-09-2005, 12:55 PM
bro next time you're in ub, try the armarita. it's a local joint and not many foreigners. a little rowdy but can find some gems in there. :)

Okie, will take note of this place on my next visit there. Many thanks

natto3
22-09-2005, 09:39 PM
mongolian ger

http://img311.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allpics1602bb.jpg

natto3
22-09-2005, 09:46 PM
back view

http://img308.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allpics0609dq.jpg

natto3
23-09-2005, 09:52 AM
in ub kraoke.

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allpics0024cm.jpg

natto3
05-05-2006, 11:22 PM
for those going to ub there's a new irish pub opened recently and many beautiful young crowd there. there are also some fl as well. the weathers warming up so it's time to go back and maraude the mongols in return. hehe;)

Sinoview
07-05-2006, 08:01 AM
for those going to ub there's a new irish pub opened recently and many beautiful young crowd there. there are also some fl as well. the weathers warming up so it's time to go back and maraude the mongols in return. hehe;)

Bro. U are right...the coming up few months will be a good time to visit Monogolia as the weather ll be "nice" for us....

Can u kindly enlighten us what's the most "cost effective way" of getting to UB fm Sin land or BJ now ? Via Air China or Mongolian airline and wat's the cost like ?

Thx a tons....

goderos
07-05-2006, 08:23 AM
i was thinking the same thing...

about time i made a trip to Mongolia.

Is BJ the only way to get there. I guess Rusia would be the other. Taking a train is not an option. Just too tiring and not worth it.

heard they reopen marco polo after shutiing it down recently.

where do the local's go for cheong?

natto3
07-05-2006, 01:48 PM
to bros cotemplating going to ub. there are two ways to fly there. air china or korean airlines. frankly both are just as troublesome and costly. it's the mongolian sector to ub thats expensive. MIAT is costly as they monopolise the flights from beijing and seoul. to fly to beijing is cheap.
ok if you take air china to beijing there is great, leave here at midnight and arrive in beijing 6am. your connecting flight is two floors uo and you're off at 9am and in ub by 10plus. but coming back you leave ub in the afternoon at about 1:45pm arrin beijing at 3pm. the you either stay in the airport till midnight when there are two air china flights to sin leaving at the same time!
usually i go out n check into hotel near the airport sleep till 9:00pm then slowly make my way back. the are shuttle buses to the airport hotels.
korean air makes the journey longer cause you leave ub late and spend a night in the transit hotel in seoul, included in fare and leave the next day. someone better think of a direct flight there as more mongolians coming here and us going there.
the last fare i paid was 1100usd. i think it has gone up again.
ya marco polo was shut down for a while, a couple of their dancers are at anywhere at the tanglin shopping center.one nice boobsy one sonia:eek: everytime i see them boobs i become mr hyde! she emphasises on her strong points, a little quiet though. the other nara more outgoing and 'classy'
so go get it i'm going soon depending on some local circumstances. cheers and have fun, they're the best fucks around.

natto3
07-05-2006, 01:58 PM
i was thinking the same thing...

about time i made a trip to Mongolia.

Is BJ the only way to get there. I guess Rusia would be the other. Taking a train is not an option. Just too tiring and not worth it.

heard they reopen marco polo after shutiing it down recently.

where do the local's go for cheong?
there's the latest irish pub, and also a little more rowdy amirita. dun go alone.
hambros near he byongol is a nice restaurant with lot of young hanging around. casablanca is homely for us as you can have your chicken rice, kway teow etc n the mama sans hang aroung there. strike up conversation and they will bring u to ktv with nice young chicks. the one i went to 'blue house' has an electronic casino too. mostly run by koreans. seoul garden dun go there cause they keep the nice one's for their own kind. lots of new places coming up so go get it while the going's good.:D

masterblaster
08-07-2006, 03:15 AM
any idea what the going rate is for the WLs at "anywhere", now known as "marco anywhere" @ tanglin shopping centre?

monster88
04-01-2007, 12:15 AM
Recently I went for a sex trip to Chinggis Khan homeland, Mongolia and got the chance to taste some eurasian pussies

monster88
04-01-2007, 07:13 AM
To travel to Ulaanbaatar, the captial city of Mongolia is actually very cheap.

Take a train from captial city of china, beijing cost only RMB595 OW.

First day step there, I found myself in the land of horniest pussies.

I went over to Medusa nightclub disco and I managed to score one busty Korean lookalike Mongolian pussy maybe becos I look like young & handsome.

She went over to my rented room in an apartment (USD5/day) and I fucked the brains out of her. Next morning, I send her back to school.

The next I found a part-time English teaching job in a English-learning centre.

Over there, I also manage to hook some Mongolian pussies for free.

According to my mongol male friends, it cost only 20000Turgiks to book an average-looking college LT from any disco club.

monster88
04-01-2007, 07:24 AM
Just need to spend 20000 Turgiks to LT book one girl from any discos

natto3
04-01-2007, 10:11 AM
hehe bro, why go all the way to ub when lots of free monguls hanging out all over asia including sin. go to marco anywhere, they're all monguls except few phillipinas.:D

vmtech
04-01-2007, 11:14 AM
hehe bro, why go all the way to ub when lots of free monguls hanging out all over asia including sin. go to marco anywhere, they're all monguls except few phillipinas.:D

same reason why go GL or call her, when u can realease for free at home -.-

Da Vinci
05-01-2007, 03:07 AM
Recently I went for a sex trip to Chinggis Khan homeland, Mongolia and got the chance to taste some eurasian pussies

wow!! exotic land... never dream of getting someone from there! but why u go mongolia for the eurasians??? so strange.. shud be getting Mongolian chicks!!!

what is the misadventure, bro?

monster88
05-01-2007, 04:26 AM
wow!! exotic land... never dream of getting someone from there! but why u go mongolia for the eurasians??? so strange.. shud be getting Mongolian chicks!!!

what is the misadventure, bro?

There are exotic mixed Russian-Mongolian blood in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia because last time Mongolia under the control by the Soviet Russian Ferederation.

There girls look half asian and half european, that's why eurasian.

Misadventures is kenna chop by taxi-drivers and the bitterly cold weather.....

natto3
05-01-2007, 09:20 AM
There are exotic mixed Russian-Mongolian blood in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia because last time Mongolia under the control by the Soviet Russian Ferederation.

There girls look half asian and half european, that's why eurasian.

Misadventures is kenna chop by taxi-drivers and the bitterly cold weather.....
bro,
taxi drivers in ub are notorious for outright chop. even you tell them exact way they bring you for ride. there are private cars that will stop to pick you up and charge about 500 turgruks per kilo on the clock. all public transport in ub have no insurance. stay in the newer condos, they have better heating facilities, eg seoul garden near the ghinggis hotel.:)

9sex
07-01-2007, 10:36 PM
To travel to Ulaanbaatar, the captial city of Mongolia is actually very cheap.

According to my mongol male friends, it cost only 20000Turgiks to book an average-looking college LT from any disco club.

hi bro

may i ask, how much is the exchage rate,1sgd = how much turgiks?

how long is the train journey from beijing?

thanks

iceman8989
08-01-2007, 10:37 PM
sori to intrude. I was in UB in 1993 & 1994. Back then the only big hotel was under renovation & preparing for listing so we stayed in a chinese owned hotel nearby ie. within walking distance.

Didnt c any SYT then. Maybe i was in t wrong places. But its refeshing trip cos its heavily influence by Russia, building wise. And i was there during winter in December. Also my first snow fall. I was told t temperature at night was -35 degree celcius.

cheers

naturefarm
14-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Mongolia is a nice place if you want to hook up collage student at about USD 30-50 per night. Usually if you go to any disco like Medusa or UB palce or riversound, all the girls is easily pick up.

natto3
21-01-2007, 12:33 PM
strings nite club next to white house hotel has a phillipina singer and is popular with the younger crowd.
ikh mongol pub next to irish pub cater to the local mongolian crowd. popular everyday with mongolian food available.:)

thelord
21-01-2007, 04:16 PM

Bro,

where to get Mongolians in Singapore?:D

natto3
21-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Bro,

hi bro, the place i frequent, marco anywhere is on the 4th floor of tanglin shopping centre. lots of 'students' hang around there. they are mostly here for 6mths to a year. you buy them a ladies drink and they sit with you, but they will still butterfly unless you are big spender. lots of places now have a few mongolians and it's your luck that you may come across them. happy hunting.:D

CowboyB
21-01-2007, 05:56 PM
Is there a direct flight to Ulaanbaatar from Kuala Lumpur or Singapore? how much does it cost you guys to travel there?

natto3
21-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Is there a direct flight to Ulaanbaatar from Kuala Lumpur or Singapore? how much does it cost you guys to travel there?
bro, there are no direct flights either from sin or kl. you have to transfer in beijing or seoul. if you take air china, you leave here midnight and arrive beijing at 0600hrs, then transfer to ub immediately. coming back it's a little long wait at beijing as you arrive from ub at 1500hrs and fly ay 0015hrs. if you go korean there a 6hr wait either way arr back here at o1oohrs. the fare is about 1850sgd for both airlines for 6 month ticket. hope that helps, and it's quite difficult to get flights in the summer out of beijing as there are limited flights daily.:)

CowboyB
22-01-2007, 12:31 AM
bro, there are no direct flights either from sin or kl. you have to transfer in beijing or seoul. if you take air china, you leave here midnight and arrive beijing at 0600hrs, then transfer to ub immediately. coming back it's a little long wait at beijing as you arrive from ub at 1500hrs and fly ay 0015hrs. if you go korean there a 6hr wait either way arr back here at o1oohrs. the fare is about 1850sgd for both airlines for 6 month ticket. hope that helps, and it's quite difficult to get flights in the summer out of beijing as there are limited flights daily.:)

thanks for the information, bro. 1850sgd is rather steep to travel from Beijing to Ulaanbaatar. add the cost of the ticket from KL or Sing to Beijing and it cost more than RM5000 to reach there. unless we got official business there or are making a one-off holiday trip, it simply cost too much to go there for the sole intention to bang Mongolian girls. thanks again for the info!

norice
22-01-2007, 07:37 AM
Hello,

Back in 1997, I went to Mongolian BBQ Restaurant in San Jose and met several attractive Mongolian waitresses but they only could speak English and Spanish! I agree with you, Mongolians are very pretty with nice apple butt!

natto3
22-01-2007, 09:14 AM
bro cowboy, the price of the ticket is from sin-beijing-ub-beijing-sin. the price is not for the ub sector only. sorry if i misinterpreted.:o

tort
23-01-2007, 12:48 PM

thanks for the info bro..

felipepk44
21-02-2007, 04:51 PM
I will be taking up an assignment in Ulaanbaatar starting this Sat for 3 months. I willbe very gratful if fellow cheongsters can help me get around.

serial offender
09-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Bro,

Best place to find them is the nightclubs where angmo hang out. Lots of them there and generally of better quality. Be careful though, the price can be a little high but you will get what you pay for.

manardsuraporn
10-07-2007, 08:36 AM
thanks for the information, bro. 1850sgd is rather steep to travel from Beijing to Ulaanbaatar. add the cost of the ticket from KL or Sing to Beijing and it cost more than RM5000 to reach there. unless we got official business there or are making a one-off holiday trip, it simply cost too much to go there for the sole intention to bang Mongolian girls. thanks again for the info!

i just can't help LMAO when the amount was added up.
true why bother to take the trouble ....unless everything are paid for !!! by yr company or business.

manardsuraporn
10-07-2007, 08:40 AM
Hello,

Back in 1997, I went to Mongolian BBQ Restaurant in San Jose and met several attractive Mongolian waitresses but they only could speak English and Spanish! I agree with you, Mongolians are very pretty with nice apple butt!

brother....i understand you are from hawaii......perhaps you can start a thread on hawaii .......
i was thinking about hawaii for my next vacation.
what is the best time to travel there ?

Geo0608
28-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Guys,
I was told by a friend to be careful when bringing Mongolian chicks back to appartment or hotel room. You need to apply the measures for the security of your belongings. There were instances when wallets, handphones or even luggages being taken away while the guy was taking a shower alone in the toilet. Have fun, play safe!

Geo0608
31-07-2007, 11:58 PM
FR on Massage

Hey guys, I'm in UlaanBaatar now... just had a solid massage session at the hotel that I'm staying...

Name: (Not sure, some Mongolian name that I can't pronounce or remember)
Age: 25 (I tend to agree with her age coz she looks like it)
Body: 6.5/10 (Nice complexion, fair and shoulder hair)
Boobs: 35 A (Nips are small and pink nipples)
Massage: 8/10 (Hard and smooth, use some Mongolian oil with nice fragrance)
JG: 8/10

I chose to have the massage in the room (for obvious reason... hehehe). She (assigned by the massage center) arrived wearing typical blouse and pants but with a white colour service jacket. She can speak pretty good english. She will cover the bed with her massage sheet and asked that I stripped into my birthday suit and lay facing down.

She have excellent skills and for a solid 45 minutes she massaged me from head to toe both on the back and front. She even used hot towel to cover my feet after massaging them. Very good service indeed.

After the massage, she will use warm towels to wipe off the Mongolian oil on my body. Then she poped the question. Apparently she only do HJ but allowed auto roam. Half way thru, she removed her blouse and allowed me full access... hehehe

Damage : USD 20 + 10 (JG) + tip

Over all Rating : 8/10 (Recommended, I dun feel tired after the entire 1 hr session)

lacoruna69
01-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Damage : USD 20 + 10 (JG) + tip

Wow! Not a bad price consider she allow full access.

goo_ey
04-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Wow! Not a bad price consider she allow full access.

Bro, indeed a good catch!:D

AssLover
05-08-2007, 09:31 AM
If you want some mongolian dish in Singapore go to Brix at Hyatt hotel after 10 PM and be prepared to spend SGD 300 for an hour....some girls are HOT:D

duooort
06-08-2007, 12:51 PM
If you want some mongolian dish in Singapore go to Brix at Hyatt hotel after 10 PM and be prepared to spend SGD 300 for an hour....some girls are HOT:D

Are you sure?? So you just approach them and buy them drinks??
But 300 is quite steep, unless they are drop dead beautiful.....:D

BtmMan
06-08-2007, 01:38 PM

SGD300 per hour?!!! :eek:

KLKOOL
06-08-2007, 01:47 PM
SGD300 per hour?!!! :eek:

that IS REALLY EXPENSIVE Le... :eek:

Niceman
06-08-2007, 02:59 PM
$300? I think they are targetting those Ang Moh lah, not us. And they think their pussy plated with gold lor

Ronsee
06-08-2007, 05:14 PM
The famous Top 10 disco in Orchard Towers back in the late 90s and early 2000s used to boost some of the most beautiful pick up girls back then.

I was a regular at CrazyHorse pub (next door to Top 10) back then and used to stand around outside oggling at those gorgeous babes walking in and out of Top 10.

I remember ever hearing friends who picked up the girls at Top 10 for 200 bucks for ST only..

But honestly many of those girls looked beautiful and could easily have made it into any women's magazines as models. (By the way most of the girls were Thais iirc).

I guess its not impossible to get the Mongolians at Brix for 300 bucks but maybe not 1 hour...possible for ST or even LT (if u r suave enough to persuade her :D )

Brix is a reputed pick up place for Ang Mohs and our SPGs hangouts. So it isnt surprising to find the girls asking for big buck as many of these expatriates are earning good $ while they are in Sillypore. So they could easily afford these girls.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Ronsee

BtmMan
06-08-2007, 05:28 PM
So now I know where to cheong when I'm back Sg.
But dun think am willing to pay $300/hr??!!
$300/ST or LT (bonus) = still ok la.......

BtmMan
06-08-2007, 05:42 PM
$300? And they think their pussy plated with gold lor

think they cUm with free BBQ grill? :D

natto3
06-08-2007, 07:20 PM
any idea what the going rate is for the WLs at "anywhere", now known as "marco anywhere" @ tanglin shopping centre?
hi bros, just for info, i received sms from captain that the newly renovated marco anywhere is reopening tonight. i hope that they will have a new lot of mongul gers there. for bros info, it's on the 4th floor of tanglin shopping centre. have fun.:D

natto3
06-08-2007, 07:24 PM
bros, today received sms from capt annie that the renovated marco anywhere on the 4th floor of tanglin shopping center reopens today. hope they have new batch of monguls available.:D

Geo0608
08-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Ulaanbaatar Clean Massage cum sauna

Bros,

For those who are coming to UB and looking for 4 solid Mongolian Massage (the massage has a mix of both Thai and Chinese TuiNa), this is a good place to visit.

The place is called SunJin Sauna situated near the brand new opened Sunjin Grand Hotel (5*). The sauna is opened for 24 hrs and damages as follows:

1. Sauna T$5,000 (abt S$5)
2. Massage T$ 15,000 (abt S$15) - 1 hr solid massage in the privacy of curtained room. Customers are expected to wear gown.
3. Foot Massage T$15,00 (abt S$15) - 1 hrs on Osim type of chair.

The good thing abt this sauna is it has both ladies & men customers at the common areas. Except for the separation of the sauna facility between genders, the common facilities such as gym, tv room, PC room, card room and even sleeping room (yes they have a room where you can sleep... hehehe) are both commonly used by both men and women.

Men and women after coming out from the sauna, will be dressed in gowns without underwears... you'll have a good look at all the lady customers dressed in their braless gowns at about any of the common areas. It was quite an eye opener to me. The place is commonly visited by Korean men and women and also the higher society of Mongolians.

Although they do not provide special service, the massues are pretty and friendly. A good place to relax, eye power and yet get a good solid massage indeed.

Hope this post is helpful to those Bros who are visiting UB soon.

lustfulman
09-08-2007, 06:35 PM
hi bros, just for info, i received sms from captain that the newly renovated marco anywhere is reopening tonight. i hope that they will have a new lot of mongul gers there. for bros info, it's on the 4th floor of tanglin shopping centre. have fun.:D

Nice info ! :D

Any FR from the bro here? Looking forward.

This is a nice thread. I graded it excellent.

natto3
10-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Nice info ! :D

Any FR from the bro here? Looking forward.

This is a nice thread. I graded it excellent.
why wait for fr, lets go tonite!:D

asiancigar
11-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Okie, will take note of this place on my next visit there. Many thanks

Bro VB.... when is your next trip..... this uncle here is feeling a bit 'heow liao'.... kekeke

Let me know ya.... i'll try and coincide my trip with you...

Cheerz
AC

natto3
16-08-2007, 03:03 PM
just for info to bros interested in mongul gers. on tues 21st of this month there will be four new dancers coming to marco with two pinoys. anyone like to see some pole dacing come after 9.30pm. was only informed last night. have fun.:D

natto3
16-08-2007, 03:04 PM
sorry double posting.

lustfulman
19-08-2007, 04:12 PM
just for info to bros interested in mongul gers. on tues 21st of this month there will be four new dancers coming to marco with two pinoys. anyone like to see some pole dacing come after 9.30pm. was only informed last night. have fun.:D

thx for this info again.

:D Hope to see more mongolian lovers here too.

sands
25-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Hi Bros,

Am here in UB for the first time and unfortunately this is the wrong time to come as it is very cold but i'm here for work so don't really have a choice. It's so cold in the night time that you just don't feel like going out to explore what this place can offer in terms of cheonging. Anyhow, i was at grand khaan irish pub near bayangol having dinner and i spotted a FL there. Of course, at first i thought she may not be a FL as she was alone having a beer and looks as though she's waiting for someone. But as i ate, she did had a quick glance at me from time to time and after i was done, she was still alone. So i guess she must be "on the job" and I decided to approach her after paying the bill. She was pretty and had fair smooth skin ;) So I asked her if i can join her and she nodded so I offered to buy her drink. The conversation with her was pretty standard...where i'm from, what i'm doing here, how long i'm here, etc etc....and me asking her about mongolia in general etc. As the conversation went on more, i was kinda surprise how come she can speak pretty good english as compared to the locals i have met thus far. Even the waitresses in casablanca couldn't speak like her and the customer that i deals with for work doesn't even speak that well (they are uni grads btw!) I asked her if she can speak russian to which she says no.

So I'm just wondering maybe she's not mongolian but perhaps a korean that lives in UB? She's not that tall and i think generally mongolian girls got the height. Any bros who are experienced here care to comment? It's not that i have anything against koreans but being in mongolia you want to taste mongolian pussy :)

Chinadream
26-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Bro Sands,

I m more interested in your bed story than the conversation.....haha

natto3
27-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi Bros,

Am here in UB for the first time and unfortunately this is the wrong time to come as it is very cold but i'm here for work so don't really have a choice. It's so cold in the night time that you just don't feel like going out to explore what this place can offer in terms of cheonging. Anyhow, i was at grand khaan irish pub near bayangol having dinner and i spotted a FL there. Of course, at first i thought she may not be a FL as she was alone having a beer and looks as though she's waiting for someone. But as i ate, she did had a quick glance at me from time to time and after i was done, she was still alone. So i guess she must be "on the job" and I decided to approach her after paying the bill. She was pretty and had fair smooth skin ;) So I asked her if i can join her and she nodded so I offered to buy her drink. The conversation with her was pretty standard...where i'm from, what i'm doing here, how long i'm here, etc etc....and me asking her about mongolia in general etc. As the conversation went on more, i was kinda surprise how come she can speak pretty good english as compared to the locals i have met thus far. Even the waitresses in casablanca couldn't speak like her and the customer that i deals with for work doesn't even speak that well (they are uni grads btw!) I asked her if she can speak russian to which she says no.

So I'm just wondering maybe she's not mongolian but perhaps a korean that lives in UB? She's not that tall and i think generally mongolian girls got the height. Any bros who are experienced here care to comment? It's not that i have anything against koreans but being in mongolia you want to taste mongolian pussy :)
hi bro, more than likely a mongolian. i dun think a korean fl would work in ub. irish pub nice place to pick up as well as some fl's working the joint. i guess you must be staying at the byangol hotel. try making friends with the old ladies hanging around in the casablanca, they have connections. for preview of mongolian chicks go to marco polo and see the dancers, usually very nice lookers. nothing like a couple of hot bods to keep away the cold!

natto3
27-11-2007, 12:10 PM
btw, for bros interested in going to mongolia, heard in the news that tiger air contemplating to fly to soeul and connect to ub soon.:)

natto3
28-01-2008, 09:24 AM
just for bros info, the Marco pub in tanlin shopping center closed down last fri. you can still find the gers around in orchard and at brannigens occasionally.;)

christmasisland
01-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Dear all,
I will be in UB from 4th June to 7th of June and will be staying at White House Hotel. Any suggestions and recommendations?

natto3
02-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Dear all,
I will be in UB from 4th June to 7th of June and will be staying at White House Hotel. Any suggestions and recommendations?
hi bro, my first trip to ub i stayed in that hotel. it's not terribly well located. recommend to stay at byongol. the owners are singaporeans. admittedly the cost is a lot cheaper but for a few days be in the right area and dun give the taxi drivers a chance to rip you off or kill you in an accident!:eek:

Naturefarm1
11-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Actually for more budget traveller, you can stay at some motel manage by Japan-mongo.
palace hotel is a good place with nice Japanese food.
Bayangol is good as you can have singaporean food everyday at Casablanca.
White house is pretty out. but a good pub call string is just nearby.

i been to UB for the past years. anyone need help please let me know.

jerboa222
21-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Bros esp. natto3, i was really glad that i stumbled upon this forum. I love mongolian girls, they are truly good in sex & very uninhibited. so much more westernised in thinking than typical asians. It has always been my desire to go to UB one of these days to try the local "cuisine" but hesistant cos going there alone may not be good idea as i heard mgl men are very protective of their women & hate foreigners hitting on their fairer sex. also, fr security standpoint not familiar with hotel rules for ta-pau plus hassles of drinking joints with lots of drunk aggressive mongols. of course, this is what i gather fr other sources.

My experiences with mgl girls hv been ok. whack a few in beijing as they all gather at this Maggie's Bar (heard its closed now, whether for good or just for Olympics period....??). Mgl girls hv such solid firm bodies, they start going to beij crawling when they are in their teens or early 20s. of course u do find the big bones tall bah-bah ones too. most of my ta-paus hv been truly solid ones. maybe one day we can find a way to xchange pics & who knows maybe we did the same ones!!

in spore i had 3-4 of them before, most of them are part time students & work at jap lounges for money. once they leave for other countries, they will cum back every 6-12 mths but each time they call i am travelling or just no mojo to do them...sigh.

any updates on where to seek them out in spore? apart fr marco at tanglin, do they frequent pubs etc...appreciate yr info/help

i will also be doing an assignment travelling to Tokyo 2-3 weeks in a month, wonder if they hv a mongol town/community where i can check it out, hoping to pick up 1 or 2 jewels, any info is appreciated.

netto3, we shd catch up for a drink & xchange notes & seek yr guidance on more mgl catches. if u hv any contacts/lobang, do let me know. also, might just follow u on one of yr trip to UB to cheong. i can fly into UB fr Tokyo.

Cheers

natto3
22-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Bros esp. natto3, i was really glad that i stumbled upon this forum. I love mongolian girls, they are truly good in sex & very uninhibited. so much more westernised in thinking than typical asians. It has always been my desire to go to UB one of these days to try the local "cuisine" but hesistant cos going there alone may not be good idea as i heard mgl men are very protective of their women & hate foreigners hitting on their fairer sex. also, fr security standpoint not familiar with hotel rules for ta-pau plus hassles of drinking joints with lots of drunk aggressive mongols. of course, this is what i gather fr other sources.

My experiences with mgl girls hv been ok. whack a few in beijing as they all gather at this Maggie's Bar (heard its closed now, whether for good or just for Olympics period....??). Mgl girls hv such solid firm bodies, they start going to beij crawling when they are in their teens or early 20s. of course u do find the big bones tall bah-bah ones too. most of my ta-paus hv been truly solid ones. maybe one day we can find a way to xchange pics & who knows maybe we did the same ones!!

in spore i had 3-4 of them before, most of them are part time students & work at jap lounges for money. once they leave for other countries, they will cum back every 6-12 mths but each time they call i am travelling or just no mojo to do them...sigh.

any updates on where to seek them out in spore? apart fr marco at tanglin, do they frequent pubs etc...appreciate yr info/help

i will also be doing an assignment travelling to Tokyo 2-3 weeks in a month, wonder if they hv a mongol town/community where i can check it out, hoping to pick up 1 or 2 jewels, any info is appreciated.

netto3, we shd catch up for a drink & xchange notes & seek yr guidance on more mgl catches. if u hv any contacts/lobang, do let me know. also, might just follow u on one of yr trip to UB to cheong. i can fly into UB fr Tokyo.

Cheers
check your mail bro. i am always avaible for drinks and can bring my current mongo gf wif me!:D i am going to sapporo 11th july so if you are there abouts can meet also.;)

Naturefarm1
19-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Hi Bros,

any one in UB from 27-1Aug, maybe we can come out for a drink in casablanca. i be staying in bayagol hotel, not decide yet.

Naturefarm1
21-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Any BRO in UB now?

boboshooter
25-07-2008, 04:12 PM
hi bros,

i am interested to visit UB and would like to know what the the cheapest way to go there right now. is it still air china? just checked their website and return air tickets is going to cost me over SGD2k! :eek:

natto3
26-07-2008, 11:17 AM
hi bros,

i am interested to visit UB and would like to know what the the cheapest way to go there right now. is it still air china? just checked their website and return air tickets is going to cost me over SGD2k! :eek:
try korean air via incheon. might be cheaper but i think it may be a long wait at the airport.

dinoleep
26-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi,

Anyone been to this spa joint : Luxury underground sauna in Mongolia ~ Монгол улс

boboshooter
27-07-2008, 12:14 PM
try korean air via incheon. might be cheaper but i think it may be a long wait at the airport.
thanks for the info, bro natto...

i have checked korean air website. you are right that it is slightly cheap but i think i would rather choose air china considering the long wait in korean air.

another humble question, how is the lifestyle in UB? meaning how much would i be spending for just the accomodation and meals.

Submarine Leo
27-07-2008, 06:47 PM
thanks for the info, bro natto...

i have checked korean air website. you are right that it is slightly cheap but i think i would rather choose air china considering the long wait in korean air.

another humble question, how is the lifestyle in UB? meaning how much would i be spending for just the accomodation and meals.

Hi Bro, I was there for abt 2 weeks for work in May, I can say that the living standard there is relatively like Sillypore as most of the most common used currecny is USD. As regards for Air China, for my To and Return trip, both times the lungage was delayed for 1 day, meaning when you transit, they did not transit yr check in luagages as well..tat caused great incoveniece..if you do not mind takin the risk go ahead..if not otherwise..chose Korean Air...The girls there are beautiful!!haha..but sadly..most of them can barely speak English..it will be really good if you have Mongolian frenz to show you around there..Hope the Info help. :)

boboshooter
28-07-2008, 12:14 AM
thks bro submarine leo for the info!! seems like there's pros and cons between Air China and Korean Air... :rolleyes:

wukong68
31-07-2008, 11:28 AM
check your mail bro. i am always avaible for drinks and can bring my current mongo gf wif me!:D i am going to sapporo 11th july so if you are there abouts can meet also.;)

Yo Natto3 Bro!
How's life!!

PM me your schedules for drinks and your latest hangout!
We have not been drinking for a long time together ya :D

Your ardent Mongol resources fan! hehe

natto3
03-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Yo Natto3 Bro!
How's life!!

hi bro, this next two weeks busy travelling. pls pm me your hp no again, thanks:D

alogabol
03-08-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm planning a trip to Ulan Bator somewhere in Sept. Any advice from the lao jiao there?

Heard from a friend that they don't like Chinese and its really a dangerous place. He almost got into trouble after getting caught with a Mongolian girl in the room but that was almost 8 years back. :eek:

Is this still a problem? Want to bring girl back to hotel room also scare.

Any advice from the bros here would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks.

boboshooter
06-08-2008, 06:33 PM
I'm planning a trip to Ulan Bator somewhere in Sept. Any advice from the lao jiao there?

Heard from a friend that they don't like Chinese and its really a dangerous place. He almost got into trouble after getting caught with a Mongolian girl in the room but that was almost 8 years back. :eek:

Is this still a problem? Want to bring girl back to hotel room also scare.

Any advice from the bros here would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks.
may i check with u which airline u booked? how much isit right now? :)

alogabol
08-08-2008, 10:08 AM
may i check with u which airline u booked? how much isit right now? :)

Currently Air China is slightly cheaper @ $2283.

tsuyoyi
24-08-2008, 07:26 AM
Bros,

Will be in UB from 08 till 11 Sep with 2 more SIN bros.
Any other bros in UB care to join?

Also need advice as to the places that we can go and get some local Mongols gals. Really appreciate your advice!

Thanks!

natto3
25-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Currently Air China is slightly cheaper @ $2283.
at the moment, most if the girls are coming via korean. i believe it's cheaper but has a 12hr wait in seoul before connect to sin.

boboshooter
26-08-2008, 11:58 AM
at the moment, most if the girls are coming via korean. i believe it's cheaper but has a 12hr wait in seoul before connect to sin.
i have made a comparison. air china is still cheaper by around S$200 ;)

Naturefarm1
26-08-2008, 06:29 PM
The $200 is not worth the wait in seoul.
if you take Korea air, you will arrival 4am in the morning and the next flight to UB is 7pm. You need to wait for more than 15 Hours. The return flight is still okay.

Currently, the lugg delay is slightly better as my last trip in Aug is quite smooth. Try to use cabin size lugg if you must.

There is many singaporean now in UB. Billy who won the hotel and Jason that run the raffles institude in UB. there is also APB guy that run the tiger beer factory. Check them up at Casablanca or Irish pub(MCS).
If you need girls and its safe. Just tell the hotel that you need massage lady and they will arrange for you. Usually its USD 30-40 per 1 hour massage. Then after that you can pay extra and ask them for special.

boboshooter
27-08-2008, 06:18 PM
The $200 is not worth the wait in seoul.
if you take Korea air, you will arrival 4am in the morning and the next flight to UB is 7pm. You need to wait for more than 15 Hours. The return flight is still okay.

Currently, the lugg delay is slightly better as my last trip in Aug is quite smooth. Try to use cabin size lugg if you must.

There is many singaporean now in UB. Billy who won the hotel and Jason that run the raffles institude in UB. there is also APB guy that run the tiger beer factory. Check them up at Casablanca or Irish pub(MCS).
If you need girls and its safe. Just tell the hotel that you need massage lady and they will arrange for you. Usually its USD 30-40 per 1 hour massage. Then after that you can pay extra and ask them for special.
bro naturefarm1, think u got my message wrong. air china is cheaper than korean air by $200. thus as u mentioned above on the flight transition time, its needless to say which airline to choose.

by the way, it seems that u are well-connected and well-informed in UB isn't it? :p

natto3
27-08-2008, 07:02 PM
i have made a comparison. air china is still cheaper by around S$200 ;)
you may be right, but i reckon the girls buying their tickets in ub may find it cheaper ex ub on a 6 month ticket.:confused:

boboshooter
27-08-2008, 07:15 PM
you may be right, but i reckon the girls buying their tickets in ub may find it cheaper ex ub on a 6 month ticket.:confused:
probably. but the bottomline is there are only a few destinations in and out of UB and it is so damn expensive thus making me think twice about visiting UB :(

Naturefarm1
08-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Bro Boboshooter

I had been travelling to this market for the past 15++ years.
If you need some advise, please let me know and i will try to help.

boboshooter
10-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro Boboshooter

I had been travelling to this market for the past 15++ years.
If you need some advise, please let me know and i will try to help.
thks alot bro! u have PM!!

btw i have just found out from the airchina website that they have promo for beijing round trip and also reduced pricing to mongolia!! :p

alogabol
16-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Naturefarm,

any idea why the round trip to mongolia in Oct now cost $4k++? :eek:

When will you be there?

Naturefarm1
23-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Naturefarm,

any idea why the round trip to mongolia in Oct now cost $4k++? :eek:

When will you be there?

cant be, the air ticket i just book is $2250.00 w Tax include by CA. SQ will take about 3k. Now already in UB, anyone in UB now?

Naturefarm1
10-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi bros

Its interesting that many bros is so interested in Mongolia and of course the girls. Well, feel free to ask me about going to UB.
I will be glad to help you.
For the bride matching service, there is some problem as there is no such agency at all now. The guy that talk to me last time is not professional, just want to intro woman and send to singapore for work..haha.
anyway, maybe next trip, i will organ a trip for all of you.

natto3
03-11-2008, 05:21 PM
hi, any bros in ub this weekend?:) thinking of going if there are flights available.

rkc2828
03-11-2008, 09:49 PM
bro, i will be in UB on Dec 26-30...hope to see u there if possible

cheers

natto3
03-11-2008, 10:38 PM
bro, i will be in UB on Dec 26-30...hope to see u there if possible

cheers
bro thats more than a month away. besides why not stay for NEW YEAR! lots of happy people on the streets.;)

natto3
07-11-2008, 01:24 PM
could'nt connect my flight in beijing. was checking with some local mongolians and learnt that there is a new disco behind the ghinggis hotel at the sky department car park.it's called metropolis. can any bro confirm this?:D

natto3
07-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Yo Natto3 Bro!
How's life!!

bro wukong, try brix at the basement of hyatt. seem that quite a few of then hang out there. they stay in kim sia court. there is also a pub in cuppage plaza where i know 2 of them drinking there.;)

roxyff
07-11-2008, 01:48 PM
could'nt connect my flight in beijing. was checking with some local mongolians and learnt that there is a new disco behind the ghinggis hotel at the sky department car park.it's called metropolis. can any bro confirm this?:D

bro natto3, you are right but not new la..has been around since 07. But there is a newer disco called MASS nightclub in 3rd and 4th microdistrict. Its touted as the biggest club in UB, opened during this summer. Went once nice decor and bigger than metropolis!

boboshooter
07-11-2008, 01:49 PM
bro wukong, try brix at the basement of hyatt. seem that quite a few of then hang out there. they stay in kim sia court. there is also a pub in cuppage plaza where i know 2 of them drinking there.;)
u mean there are mongolian gals at brix? no wonder... :rolleyes:

huanggua
07-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi Bros,

I am planning to make a maiden trip to ulanbatoor. When will be a best time to go and where is the most convenient place to stay which is close to cheonging? Thks

huanggua
07-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi Bros,

I am planning to make a maiden trip to ulan batoor. When is a good time to go and where is a good place to stay which is close to cheonging? Thks

alogabol
16-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Bros,

Anyone been to UB during winter? What can one do there? I will probably be there Xmas till New Year.

Need guidance on what to do there during the cold times. Thanks!

Naturefarm1
17-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Hi Bro,

usually there is no much activities in UB during winter.
of course, night spot as usual.
You can visit marco polo, Golden banana and all the strip tease club. The girls is at USD 100/shot.
if need girls, very easy. Ask the receiption to call for outcall massage girl. The cost is Usually USD 40 for 1 hour. Add another USD 30-50 for sex , depend how you talk to them.They had differnt girl each time. Do not call the girl at Banyagol as they usually use the same girl. If you need action, do not stay at good hotel.

Bros,

Anyone been to UB during winter? What can one do there? I will probably be there Xmas till New Year.

Need guidance on what to do there during the cold times. Thanks!

natto3
22-04-2009, 10:25 AM
new strip club in ub called strings. heard from fb here. the place somewhat like marco polo. ;)

Farmmart
23-04-2009, 05:34 PM
string is just a PUB.
there is no strip tease there.
strip teast is golden banana, Seoul and macro polo only

DeMan
08-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Dear Brothers,

Greetings from Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. I am a Singaporean who has been here for quite a while. Those previous posts by brothers who visited this land are quite true. Sad to say they did not add the part that Mongolians Gals have very very good stamina and they LOVE SEX and being fuck. It is quite easy for foreigners, not only the Ang Mohs, to get a good fuck. The Mongolian women loves ASIAN men, especially from Singapore. They have actually told me that ASIAN men know how to treat them well not only in Bed but in everything else compared to their Men who just strip and finish the job and leave. Yes the Local men do that and all women needs a little cuddling and sextifaction rite?

There is no such thing as ST or 1 hour or 1 time. Once you hook a gal, it is the whole nite and maybe till the afternoon or if u lucky till dinner. The price ranges for local School gals 18 and above at USD50-USD80, WLs USD80-USD100 and of course not forgetting the Models, which are really really beautiful but are dead fishes in BED, which range from USD300-USD2000. It all depends on your negotiating skills.

I would recommend trying the WLs as they know what to do, as for the school gals, u must be prepared for the non-stop phone ringing and interruptions from their boyfriends.

If you need further clarifications, i will be more than happy to reply.

Hope the above information helps.

tsuyoyi
09-02-2010, 11:31 PM
So now I know where to cheong when I'm back Sg.
But dun think am willing to pay $300/hr??!!
$300/ST or LT (bonus) = still ok la.......

Bros,

Sadly, it is quite true that the Mongol gals there charge 300 for ST. But the charges vary from customer to customer. 300 is usually for the angmohs or blacks.
I had a longterm Mongol "GF" who hangs out at Brix once/twice a week to 'fish' together with her Mongol friends. Some angmohs would take her back, usually to ShanggriLa and pay her $500 and fuck till 11am the next day.

I got to know my Mongol from a KTV and paid her $500 for overnight the first time we met. Therafter, on average, I do not pay more than 150-200 eachtime I see her.
It is very true that they like ASIAN men, esp SINGAPOREAN. As such, they would usually lower their $ requirements or even "waive" it if they get good feelings with you.

tsuyoyi
09-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Dear Brothers,

Greetings from Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. I am a Singaporean who has been here for quite a while. Those previous posts by brothers who visited this land are quite true. Sad to say they did not add the part that Mongolians Gals have very very good stamina and they LOVE SEX and being fuck. It is quite easy for foreigners, not only the Ang Mohs, to get a good fuck. The Mongolian women loves ASIAN men, especially from Singapore. They have actually told me that ASIAN men know how to treat them well not only in Bed but in everything else compared to their Men who just strip and finish the job and leave. Yes the Local men do that and all women needs a little cuddling and sextifaction rite?

There is no such thing as ST or 1 hour or 1 time. Once you hook a gal, it is the whole nite and maybe till the afternoon or if u lucky till dinner. The price ranges for local School gals 18 and above at USD50-USD80, WLs USD80-USD100 and of course not forgetting the Models, which are really really beautiful but are dead fishes in BED, which range from USD300-USD2000. It all depends on your negotiating skills.

I would recommend trying the WLs as they know what to do, as for the school gals, u must be prepared for the non-stop phone ringing and interruptions from their boyfriends.

If you need further clarifications, i will be more than happy to reply.

Hope the above information helps.

Bro,

U r def the man!
What u said is all totally true! The Mongol gals behave the same, be it in Mongolia or even in Singapore. Damn the phones keep on ringing!

One thing I needed to add to your fact that the Mongol gals are highly-sexed and loved to be fucked, they also like to do it RAW! If you really insist on raw, I am sure 7 out of 10 times, they would allow you.
However, all bros are advised going RAW.... be forewarned!

I am back to Ulanbator 3 times a year. Would be back there in Apr or May. You gonna be around?

DeMan
10-02-2010, 12:52 AM
Hi Bro,

I am always around, espcially near the waist but happily it is going away thanks to the Gals help.. Ha Ha..

It is true that the gals love it RAW and it is better to play it safe than sorry.

PM me when u are here, I will be more than happy to bring you around...especially to the Russian spa...damn that place FACILITIES, is like thai massage centres VIP room and Malaysia health centres private rooms added together... be prepared to spend about USD300 for a very good time at that place.

See ya soon.

cuntnivore
11-02-2010, 03:54 AM
@deMan
more info pls. language?

DeMan
11-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Hello Brother Cuntivore

Most WLs have studied in SG and worked there does, they do speak english but if u are talking about the local Uni Gals, they understand and do speak very little but hey do u have a conversation while fucking her?

It is Wham Bam thank you ma'am. If they like you they return the next day, if not you hunt again...its that simple

robust
17-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Any bros here able to recommend me a good hotel to stay at Ulan Bataar? Cost is not an issue. The important thing is it must be of close proximity to amenities which include places for cheonging.

DeMan
17-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi Bro Robust,

Please note there is no such thing as place of Cheonging, if you are considering the likes of other countries, the 4 star hotels are Bayangol, Kempenski Khan Palace, Continental, Ulaanbaatar Hotel, Narantul, these hotels are situated in the city itself.

If you are looking for the massage centres like those in Malaysia and Thailand, then you will be in for a rude shock but the Karoakes are ok to pick up gals just like in China and Sillypore but please do not pay more than USd100 for the whole nite of fun and tipping the gal is about USD15 bucks for the whole time you are in the karoake.

I usually hang out in a private massage place, which is so called underground network, here you may either bring your own or the place supply. It has everything at a very good rate especially if you are going there with about 4-5guys. The last time I went there with 7 guys ane the total cost was about USd400 which includes the cost of Gals (no fucking butcan do any other thing) and about 40beers for 4 hours. If you do need to fuck the gal please negotiate with them but no tmore than USD100.

Hope the above info do help.

If you need more help, do PM me when you are coming to Mongolia and I can show you around.

maiteejoe
18-04-2010, 06:32 PM
You DaMan!
Thanks for the tips. I'll be staying at Genggis Khan hotel or something like that. Any action there? i.e. pick up bars, HC, etc...

do HC girls do 'special' services?

Thanks, mate,
Mighty Joe

P.S. I'll be there between 28 April to 3 May.... my lady boss too =(

kenzoJR
18-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Bro DeMan,
Can u advise wats the cheapest way to travel to Ulaanbaatar? And how is the route?
After reading it, tempted to go.

drongo
19-04-2010, 02:45 PM
I heard there is a 4-star hotel there which is owned by a Singaporean and there are some pubs there where it is easy to get some FL. Any bros here can elucidate on this? Thanks.

Farmmart
22-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi bro, i will be in UB maybe next 2 week, care to meet up?
staying in banyagol hotel.( own by billy)

drongo
22-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Hi Bro Robust,

Please note there is no such thing as place of Cheonging, if you are considering the likes of other countries, the 4 star hotels are Bayangol, Kempenski Khan Palace, Continental, Ulaanbaatar Hotel, Narantul, these hotels are situated in the city itself.

If you are looking for the massage centres like those in Malaysia and Thailand, then you will be in for a rude shock but the Karoakes are ok to pick up gals just like in China and Sillypore but please do not pay more than USd100 for the whole nite of fun and tipping the gal is about USD15 bucks for the whole time you are in the karoake.

I usually hang out in a private massage place, which is so called underground network, here you may either bring your own or the place supply. It has everything at a very good rate especially if you are going there with about 4-5guys. The last time I went there with 7 guys ane the total cost was about USd400 which includes the cost of Gals (no fucking butcan do any other thing) and about 40beers for 4 hours. If you do need to fuck the gal please negotiate with them but no tmore than USD100.

Hope the above info do help.

If you need more help, do PM me when you are coming to Mongolia and I can show you around.

Will you be there for long? Csn I pm you when I go?

DeMan
22-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Hello to my fellow Cheongsters,

Yes, I m still around in UB, if u do need to hangout u may pm me.

Bro Kenzojr,
The cheapest way is to take airasia to Tianjin than by train to Ulaanbaator. The total cost will be around USD600 2-ways.

Bro Farmmart,
since u know Billy, there is no need for me to bring you around cos he is the MAIN GUY in UB. He knows more gals than any foreigners...and since u staying in Bayangol, Casablanca, also own by Billy, is the known pickup joint since 2002...u can also check it out on World Sex Guide..it is stated there..

Bro Drongo,
The so-called 4 star hotel, is not so 4-star la..it is very run down was formerly built as apartments but converted to hotel in the 60s, the hotel is the one mentioned by Bro Farmmart and it is owned by Billy and he is a singaporean, he is very easy to spot, niddle age bald looking guy, who either hangs out at casa or belagio and u will know it is him cos even though how hard he tries to speak good english, the hokkien slang will always be there...

Bro Maiteejoe,
If you looking for short sting cos your other half with you, I can show you where to go for the afternoon fun and come back to the loving arms of your other half..

Now is the good time to come as it is not so cold...if u guys really wanna have a good time, be preapred for entertainment to be around USD200 the whole nite of KTV and another USd80 to bring the gal back..

If you do need more info, please feel free to PM me and I can give you more info..

Farmmart
23-04-2010, 10:05 AM
Hi bro in UB, lets come out for a drink when i there next week.

drongo
26-04-2010, 03:11 PM

Bro Drongo,
The so-called 4 star hotel, is not so 4-star la..it is very run down was formerly built as apartments but converted to hotel in the 60s, the hotel is the one mentioned by Bro Farmmart and it is owned by Billy and he is a singaporean, he is very easy to spot, niddle age bald looking guy, who either hangs out at casa or belagio and u will know it is him cos even though how hard he tries to speak good english, the hokkien slang will always be there....

I heard the restaurant is also owned by another Singaporean and they serve chicken rice and $$$$$ there. Is this the same place we are talking about? Anyway, can you recommend a good place to stay? Thanks.

DeMan
26-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Bro Drongo,

It all depends on your budget...how much are you willing to spend a nite for the room...there are quite a number of new hotels with good facilities and internet is free unlike the 4star hotel which they charge like USD5-8 per day for internet..

It will be good if i can know whats your budget?

zVirus2
26-04-2010, 03:50 PM
take MIAT from beijing airport easier, CA works also, 2 hour flight from beijing. been there for work for the past few years. They have the horniest beautiful sexiest girls around (think is the food and weather) Stars at night in the countryside is AMAZING. Went Fishing trip with a few gals from workplace drank vodka(their staple drink and it makes them horny) they fXXk my brains inside out in my tent afterwards. Summer is great, winter has its beauty. Definately a place to visit before you Di........

ps; some FL mongolian babes and models can be found in singapore :)

drongo
27-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Bro Drongo,

It all depends on your budget...how much are you willing to spend a nite for the room...there are quite a number of new hotels with good facilities and internet is free unlike the 4star hotel which they charge like USD5-8 per day for internet..

It will be good if i can know whats your budget?

What I need is a good 5 star hotel? I am willing to pay up to USD200. However, I would like to stay near good drinking establishment. Don't want to lose my way after having one too many.

and_alloy
27-04-2010, 10:02 AM
If you need more help, do PM me when you are coming to Mongolia and I can show you around.how i wish this thread was around last yr...haizzz....was there last july for nearly a month for the opening of LV...

DeMan
27-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi Bro Drongo,

I will need to know more what kind of drinking establishment u looking at?

If disco, you mat stay at Chinggis Khaan Hotel, as the disco METROPOLIS is located behind the hotel.

If KTV, there are a few good hotels which the basement is the KTV and u stay above it..much more convenient to bring the gals back..3 hotels which i Know are clean and good. The newst being Richfield Hotel, followed by Dream Hotel and the Etugen Hotel, but this is located slightly far from the city centre.

But If you do need a hotel by itself, I will recommend Kempenski Khan Palace Hotel..its the best 4 star so far..

natto3
27-04-2010, 02:17 PM
i heard kempenski not girl friendly. neither is chinggis. had a big fight there several years ago trying to bring girl to my room. best is byongol,as stated singaporean owned.:mad:

DeMan
27-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Well it all depends on how u talk with the security and the TIP which u give the security..

Most GALS are now afraid of Bayangol...but in Mongolia..everywhere is the same..its all about $$...

Same everywhere in the world...depends on how u treat the front office and the security..

Just my 2 cents worth...

maiteejoe
02-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Bro, not my other half lah...REAL Lady Boss.... but she goes to sleep around 9pm and I end up holed up in the hotel room in Chinggis.

My last nite tonight, if you see this before I return, PM me your number and let's meet up for a drink.

Yesterday was the 1st day of the month....NO ALCOHOL!!! WTF?

Bro Maiteejoe,
If you looking for short sting cos your other half with you, I can show you where to go for the afternoon fun and come back to the loving arms of your other half..

If you do need more info, please feel free to PM me and I can give you more info..

4ever Bluesky
08-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Dear Brethen,

I have written a small guide book to the nite entertainment in Mongolia for a small fee od USD5 per guide book. Please before you guys start throwing stones at me please hear me out.

Mongolia is not an english speaking country. They only speak Mongolian and Russian. Even the entertainment outlets are all in Mongolian thus it is very hard to get around and have to rely on translators to go and have fun. Why should we be paying for our translators fun as well?

Sometimes we do need our little privacy and very little has been written about Mongolia and its "NITE" life.

The guide book, is safe for foreigners and not many locals go. The most important thing is that we enjoy without the hassle of the local guys givin us trouble.

Trust me if you have been to Mongolia and not have this guide book, you will be lost and dependent on bad services and your privacy is watched, meaning if you are in Mongolia for a BIG investment or PROJECT meeting and you need a place for yourself to enjoy without translator, this guide book will help you.

If you are really interested, please drop me a Private Message with your email.

Thank you once again

DeMan
08-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Dear Brothers,

I found a guy who has just written a guide book (for you know what) in Mongolia. As for most guys who has been to Mongolia will know that it is very very difficult to move around alone due to the language and they do not speak english well and one may get lost and go to the wrong places where the locals beat you up and even rob you.

If you guys are interested in this guide book, please PM me with your email.

I am not solicitating but that I will be leaving this beautiful country soon so may not be around to entertainment my brethens who come so this guide book will definitely help.

live2love3x
09-08-2010, 12:36 AM
BlueSky,

I am interested. email me at [email protected]

live2love3x
09-08-2010, 12:38 AM
I am interested. email [email protected]

4ever Bluesky
09-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Hi Brother,

thanks for your interest. I will email you once I get your reply.

If there is enough interest in my guide book, I will write another one on the different kinds of hotels and the services provided and will even include transit hotels if you need to screw the translator... :-)

Please support my Nite Entertainment Guide book which shows you how to go around to either have a good clean massage or a very good screw.

Regards

4ever Bluesky
09-08-2010, 08:14 AM
If there is enough interest in my guide book, I will write another one on the different kinds of hotels and the services provided and will even include transit hotels if you need to screw the translator... :-)

Please support my Nite Entertainment Guide book which shows you how to go around to either have a good clean massage or a very good screw.

Regards

4ever Bluesky
11-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Brothers who have PM me, I hav already sent email to inform on the payment procedures. As for those who decline, i would like to take the opportunity to say thank you for your interest.

For those who are interested, please leave a private message with your email.

Regards

4ever Bluesky
11-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Brothers who have PM me, I hav already sent email to inform on the payment procedures. As for those who decline, i would like to take the opportunity to say thank you for your interest.

For those who are interested, please leave a private message with your email.

Regards

4ever Bluesky
28-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Dear Brothers,

Apologise for the long silence for those who have PM me. I have replied to all your PM. Please Check. There are a few new places just opened and renovated and was busy checking it out the rates and Babes. Still not Disappointed if you know what I mean, to those who have had Mongolian Gals before... :-)

Longitude
29-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Please let me have the details. Anyway a friend of mine who was there told me that there are some good establishments own by Singaporeans. Hotel, restaurants and bars. Is this true?

DeMan
30-09-2010, 04:51 AM
Bro, what your friend told you is with regards to Bayangol Hotel and Casablanca. It has been well known for the past 18 years in Mongolia that this place is ran by Singaporeans and at the same time pimping the gals to Singapore to work but I will advice not going there to stay or eat if you are from a reputable company or career cause the Mongolians will stigmatise you as a player and not serious with Biz if you hang out there. Have been here for a few years already and trust me it not worth losing your reputation for.

There are other more covert places which you can enjoy and yet the Mongolians have no clue where it is. Some the places is indeed stated in the guide book by Bro 4ever bluesky. YOu may get the book from him.

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

DeMan
02-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Bro KG,

It was nice meeting up with you in UB. Hope you had a great time in UB. Pls do not forget to write your FR here.

WAITING FOR IT!!!!

DeMan
02-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Bro KG,

It was nice meeting up with you in UB. Hope you had a great time in UB. Pls do not forget to write your FR here.

WAITING FOR IT!!!!

Longitude
03-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Bro, what your friend told you is with regards to Bayangol Hotel and Casablanca. It has been well known for the past 18 years in Mongolia that this place is ran by Singaporeans and at the same time pimping the gals to Singapore to work but I will advice not going there to stay or eat if you are from a reputable company or career cause the Mongolians will stigmatise you as a player and not serious with Biz if you hang out there. Have been here for a few years already and trust me it not worth losing your reputation for.

There are other more covert places which you can enjoy and yet the Mongolians have no clue where it is. Some the places is indeed stated in the guide book by Bro 4ever bluesky. YOu may get the book from him.

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

I am not going there on business. It will be purely pleasure. But even then I need to stay in a good class hotel which is girl friendly and of close proximity to the relevant places. Hope you can recommend.

DeMan
04-10-2010, 12:35 AM
Hi Bro,

It all depends on your budget for hotel. If you pick a FL not from Bayangol, Casablance, most likely the gals will not go with you. I would recommend either RICHFIELD Hotel or WHITE HOUSE HOTEL. Price range is from USD50 - USD120 and the KTV is just in the basement of the hotel or u may go to the disco in White House to pick up chicks from the counter.

Hey, my advice is to get the Guide Book from Bro 4Ever Bluesky, he has written alot of info inside the booka and trust me it is really useful if you are really going there purely for pleasure...

Pink_Flyod
04-10-2010, 03:07 PM
This thread is very interesting... I wonder if it is very different from Inner Mongolia such as HuErHaoDe or BaoTou... Will give this place a chance to and help the economy...:D

Longitude
04-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Hi Bro,

It all depends on your budget for hotel. If you pick a FL not from Bayangol, Casablance, most likely the gals will not go with you. I would recommend either RICHFIELD Hotel or WHITE HOUSE HOTEL. Price range is from USD50 - USD120 and the KTV is just in the basement of the hotel or u may go to the disco in White House to pick up chicks from the counter.

Hey, my advice is to get the Guide Book from Bro 4Ever Bluesky, he has written alot of info inside the booka and trust me it is really useful if you are really going there purely for pleasure...

How good are these hotels? I am used to 5-star standard and I am not so adaptable to lower class hotels.

DeMan
04-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Bro,

If you consider BYANGOL HOTEL AS A GOOD HOTEL than I have nothing mroe to say...but all the hotel in Mongolia are the same standard, internationally 3 star standard. There is a kempenski, to me personally, it is like hotel 81 in becoolen kind of a standard so pls dun expect too much.

The hotel I menetion are not local owned. They are korean owned and quite new. I do not get any commission from them but trust me, even the taiwanese says it is a good place to stay at USD50 per nite with free computer and internet, unlike the other hotels, which you pay like USd70-USd200 and computer or internet is excluded from the room price and if you bring a chick back, u may have to pay TAX like in Phuket.

But like i said it is my personal opinion after being here for slightly more than 4 eyars. Pls do not expect too much from the so called MONGOLIAN 4-STAR Standard.

DeMan
04-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Bro,

Inner Mongolia, even thought they share the same ancestery from Mongolia, has become so Chinese that they behave like the Southern Chines, as the Mongolians call them. I have yet to experience an Inner Mongolian who is so SEXually Hyped that drains me dry...

I believe the BROs who came and has went around with me knows that I m just as discreet and that I tell the truth that the TRUE Mongolian Gals are VERY VERY HORNY. I have never stop at two shots or they dun allow me to stop at two shots....

Anyway, I will welcome you to experience it FIRST HAND and will be waiting for your FR.

:)

Pink_Flyod
04-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Bro,

Inner Mongolia, even thought they share the same ancestery from Mongolia, has become so Chinese that they behave like the Southern Chines, as the Mongolians call them. I have yet to experience an Inner Mongolian who is so SEXually Hyped that drains me dry...

I believe the BROs who came and has went around with me knows that I m just as discreet and that I tell the truth that the TRUE Mongolian Gals are VERY VERY HORNY. I have never stop at two shots or they dun allow me to stop at two shots....

Anyway, I will welcome you to experience it FIRST HAND and will be waiting for your FR.

:)

No further explaination needed... I am drafting my itinerary now for Dec...:D

Longitude
04-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Thanks. You have been so helpful. Would you be so kind as to enlighten me as to when is the best time of the year to be in Mongolia? I would like to meet up with you.

krisG
04-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Bro KG,

WAITING FOR IT!!!!

Bro DeMan, Great meeting you. You know the details lah. I shy shy about FR lah. Had a good time though. Catch up with you soon.

krisG
04-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Bro KG,

WAITING FOR IT!!!!

Bro Deman,
Thanks . It was great meeting you too. I shy shy lah about FR lah. But i had a great time. Mongolian girls are really quite something!

Catch up with you soon.

DeMan
05-10-2010, 09:04 AM
BRO KG,

No need to be shy, you should let the rest of the Bros know how to manage a TARMA and not from any pimps and the COST of it. Was it worth it?? you know things like that....

Anyway, thanks again for sending me the FR. I will be returning soon and have made arrangements with some of the MGL GALS in sg as I mention to you. Hope you are available to come along. Will contact you upon reaching Motherland

DeMan
05-10-2010, 09:05 AM
BRO KG,

No need to be shy, you should let the rest of the Bros know how to manage a TARMA and not from any pimps and the COST of it. Was it worth it?? you know things like that....

Anyway, thanks again for sending me the FR. I will be returning soon and have made arrangements with some of the MGL GALS in sg as I mention to you. Hope you are available to come along. Will contact you upon reaching Motherland

edifier22
05-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Thanks. You have been so helpful. Would you be so kind as to enlighten me as to when is the best time of the year to be in Mongolia? I would like to meet up with you.

Bro,want to go together? Planning a trip there too.:D

DeMan
05-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Bros,

I will be returning to sg soon, I would suggest that we all meet up for drinks and i will explain the pros and cons to you and you guys may organise a trip and i will see if i can make it..

How about that?

Kent_do
10-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Bros here, WOW looks so tempting, I looking for some "exotic" places to cheong instead of the regular places. When u guys meeting up? Can join u?:D PM me if approval granted:p

Hanoimaw
14-10-2010, 05:41 PM
wah. I have not been to Ulan Bator for many years leow. I used to stay at Khan Palace which is probably the best hotel there till Shangri-La opens in 2012.

There is a nice KTV next to Khan Palace. Can just walk over to pick up. I wonder how's the place now. not very keen to travel 12 hours there just for Mongolian chicks. hee hee

stepperider
22-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Bro DeMan

How to contact you in UB?
I just arrived here.

Bros,

I will be returning to sg soon, I would suggest that we all meet up for drinks and i will explain the pros and cons to you and you guys may organise a trip and i will see if i can make it..

How about that?

DeMan
23-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Hi Bro Stepperider,

Sorry I m no more in UB but I can offer you advice via email or pm.

silverworm44
29-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi fellow bros,

I'm currently in UB on a business trip now, will stay for a week til 4th Dec.

Anyone still here in UB?

tiger883
16-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Just checked out springs hotel for massage. 35,000 tugrugs for 1 hours, with happy ending.

Anyone else familiar with UB for picking up?

p.s. its insanely cold here right now... -25C and dropping

steventan1978
09-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Hi Bros,

Is there yellow pages in Mongolia?

sexlegend
18-05-2011, 01:46 PM
This thread is kinda inactive for a long spell. Wonder if any bros here still active at Ulan Bator?

barbwire
24-07-2011, 11:28 PM
hi im glad to find this thread on mongolia.

im heading up in 5 aug to 8 aug 2011.

any good info for cheonging? appreciate it.

any bros up there can PM me.

sonny
25-07-2011, 08:13 PM
hi im glad to find this thread on mongolia.

im heading up in 5 aug to 8 aug 2011.

any good info for cheonging? appreciate it.

any bros up there can PM me.

I am planning a trip. Hope you can post FR when you return. Thanks.

natto3
26-07-2011, 02:24 PM
hi, i also planing to go sometime in sept or oct.:D love the weather then ;)

encule
28-08-2011, 07:01 PM
hello bros, anyone currently travelling or based in UB? will be making a short trip there this coming week, anyone wanna have fun together?

ducal
01-09-2011, 10:27 PM
hello bros, anyone currently travelling or based in UB? will be making a short trip there this coming week, anyone wanna have fun together?

I will be there later. Hope you can post FRs upon your return. Thanks.

zenmeyang
13-03-2012, 03:34 PM
this is kinda dead ... is it because of the wrong spelling ?

This is a hotspot now, anyone ? any advise ?

zenmeyang
21-03-2012, 01:07 AM
is this place dead ? i am here and everything seems closed! even marco polo refused enterance even when we heard music...

fanzeraly
26-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Sure? Dead? I on my way tmr and will be disappointing if no action.

Alan Ong
01-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Any latest update? This thread is dead. I am planning to go there soon... definitely before winter

natto3
03-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Any latest update? This thread is dead. I am planning to go there soon... definitely before winter
bro, a lot of their birds fly here for "studies" so now dun have to go there.:D

natto3
23-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Hi, planning a trip there in Febuary. Only a short one.
Plan to fly Cathay and if not Korean and lay over in Seoul for a couple of days.
Any bros interested can msg me.:D

natto3
23-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Now Brix seems to be overwhelmed by viets. Nice to look at but the service sucks, not literary.
There are still some mongols and I think they are the best for value and sometimes long term relationships. They need $ but they also value your friendship. I find they usually can 3p no qualms. Go to the bar on the ground floor of Marriott, they are usually there after Brix closes or want to drink with friends.
Happy hunting.

natto3
26-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Going ub in Febuary 20 for short 4 nights. Stay at ramada as it's downtown.club to go VLVT.loft bar,central bar and restaurant .
Casablanca still ok. The aunties there will bring you to the goodies.
Chong his hotel still ok, so is Irish pub.
Irish pub still worth a try,a bit old. Lots of Korean bars, but you need the ladies from Casablanca to get you in..:D
Enjoy if u going up.:D

Pink_Flyod
27-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Bro Natto... Keep the FR going dude... Been waiting for a time slot to go to this place for R&R... Thinking of going this summer... Dam.. I must make my schedule right.

Longitude
27-01-2014, 07:00 AM
Bro Natto... Keep the FR going dude... Been waiting for a time slot to go to this place for R&R... Thinking of going this summer... Dam.. I must make my schedule right.

Hi bro. I am still trying to hit this one. Maybe in July.

natto3
27-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Going ub in Febuary 20 for short 4 nights. Stay at ramada as it's downtown.club to go VLVT.loft bar,central bar and restaurant .
Casablanca still ok. The aunties there will bring you to the goodies.
Chong his hotel still ok, so is Irish pub.
Irish pub still worth a try,a bit old. Lots of Korean bars, but you need the ladies from Casablanca to get you in..:D
Enjoy if u going up.:D
Changed my dates from 20th to now28 th. Staying 8 days. Anyone game. My mongols here already fixed me up with their friends there.
Places to go VLVT bar somewhat like Brix .loft bar, Irish pub, and for food and nice restaurants central tower restaurant n bar. Chihggs hotel the old medusa on the 10 floor change name but happening.
Pm me if you want to go. :D
Go by Korean to Seoul, it's the cheapest and fastest. Cathay is about $800 bucks more. Contemplating a layover the since already there but reading the Seoul thread looks like Japan déjà Vu.

Longitude
28-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Changed my dates from 20th to now28 th. Staying 8 days. Anyone game. My mongols here already fixed me up with their friends there.
Places to go VLVT bar somewhat like Brix .loft bar, Irish pub, and for food and nice restaurants central tower restaurant n bar. Chihggs hotel the old medusa on the 10 floor change name but happening.
Pm me if you want to go. :D
Go by Korean to Seoul, it's the cheapest and fastest. Cathay is about $800 bucks more. Contemplating a layover the since already there but reading the Seoul thread looks like Japan déjà Vu.

Thanks for the valuable information. Can you pm me your contacts?

natto3
28-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Come along lah. Get first go at the fresh ones that have never left ub! My local contracts have to meet and drink together mah.
Staying at the blue sky, loos like sail in Dubai!:D

Pink_Flyod
30-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Bro Natto.. I might be able to go on the 21st and out on the 24th for that particular weekend.. Once I am confirm, I will PM you.

natto3
02-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Sure thing bro. Mike Winn my dates are in the previous page . If can make it do pm me.

Blitzfizz
17-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Hi all, thinking of hosting my stag there sometime in early apr14...anyone got the hookups? Thinking of exploring another frontier other than the usual China and Bangkok. Some of the posts are really old and it seems like one group will be there this week. FRs for the trip are most appreciated.

MichaelWinn
19-02-2014, 12:51 AM
ulanbator is really very modern compared to the rest of mongolia
more westerners are coming to ulanbaatar
this creates a boom in the mongol sex trade;)
but in winter it is the coldest country in the world:D

natto3
22-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Yes it's very cold . But the compensation is that the girls are hot.there are lots of new joints springing up too. Irish pub is just as popular.believe or not there is a place called Brix, but sadly caters to mostly foreign expat like in sing.
Went to a Korean ktv called gold house karaoke, arrived late and the choice was limited. No foreigners except Koreans.went to Brix was so crowded unbelievable .going to hit atTv tonight.
Lovely place.:D

Allanooi
22-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Yes it's very cold . But the compensation is that the girls are hot.there are lots of new joints springing up too. Irish pub is just as popular.believe or not there is a place called Brix, but sadly caters to mostly foreign expat like in sing.
Went to a Korean ktv called gold house karaoke, arrived late and the choice was limited. No foreigners except Koreans.went to Brix was so crowded unbelievable .going to hit atTv tonight.
Lovely place.:D

Heard UB so so nia price are suPerly expensive ...

MichaelWinn
22-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Heard UB so so nia price are suPerly expensive ...

last heard the going rate for overnight in ulanbaatar is at least
300,000 mnt which is about 1000 rmb;)
why the expats love mongolia
mongolia
US passports- visa free up to 90 days(tourist visa
singapore and hong kong passports -visa free up to 14 days only:(

kungfufucker
26-02-2014, 03:48 PM
guess the fucking angmos r spoling market there. ulan bator used to be super cheap, overnight about 50-120usd,i think too many angmo throw money there
prc china rulez!
intro u one prc inner mongolian fl in kl d cup , ever serve in sg, u might know her
http://bonksociety.com/bonk/bai-mu-dan-bai-mu-dan
official website

go search fl dome 2 qin mongolian beauty n xiao he natural d cup beauty,
her prev sg adverts
80rm / 1 hr/ 1 shot
500rm overnight
as cheap or cheaper than in china

kungfufucker
26-02-2014, 03:50 PM
hp no.: 166406129
http://bonksociety.com/sites/default/files/4877baimudan2.jpg
call her Bai Mu Dan , she can beat the outer mongolian as she d cup well toned and look classical chinese with mongolian features.
inner mongolian look more refined than outer mongolian, and she is ethnic mongolian.
can speak chinese also