PDA

View Full Version : Kitty&Rod @ The Movies

Rod Kok
11-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Kitty luvs playing with rod, which shd be obvious to samsters by now. She can't resist precum and gets horny just licking it and pulling on it. Such a turn on just watching her enjoying my precum and getting turned on herself.

This is from a new session … meaning more to cum ;)

and now that files can be up to 300kb, i'll be working on better quality clips using rm, or maybe mov (which tends to be larger in size, larger than rm).

freebiez
11-08-2004, 03:23 PM
woooohhhhhhh...tat got my brotherhooD straight up...!!!

shit8
11-08-2004, 05:56 PM
poer sia....thats good...one more rep point in exchange for more pix n vids..keep it up bro :)

thrustmei
12-08-2004, 03:45 AM
Kitty luvs playing with rod, which shd be obvious to samsters by now. She can't resist precum and gets horny just licking it and pulling on it. Such a turn on just watching her enjoying my precum and getting turned on herself.

This is from a new session … meaning more to cum ;)

and now that files can be up to 300kb, i'll be working on better quality clips using rm, or maybe mov (which tends to be larger in size, larger than rm).
wow weez....phew.....!!!...got me bf hard on that one...and we enjoyed that...
:D

Rod Kok
12-08-2004, 11:01 AM
italy, freebiez, shit8 and mei -- thanks for the encouragement and support.

yup, kitty just luvs making it hard for me. told her this morning abt some of your comments abt getting hard from the vid and it brought a big smile to her face (i sometimes wonder if she'll ever get if off with another guy). then she asked if i could take bookings tonight. oh, lucky man that i am :D

and continuing this series, she gets me hard, making my tool twitch and jerk, licking the underside of my shaft. two versions here -- rm and mwv. comments pls on which makes for better viewing.

yang punk
12-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Any guy with a dedicated cock sucker for a partner is a LUCKY MAN!

You take good care of her dude... ;)

Rod Kok
12-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Any guy with a dedicated cock sucker for a partner is a LUCKY MAN!

You take good care of her dude... ;)

oh, i do, i do :D

Nottiguy
12-08-2004, 10:14 PM
two versions here -- rm and mwv. comments pls on which makes for better viewing.

Interesting comparison.....from my point of view, having taking a look at both version, i think rm file is still better...the video quality is clearer.

Cheers.. :D

Rod Kok
13-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Interesting comparison.....from my point of view, having taking a look at both version, i think rm file is still better...the video quality is clearer.

Cheers.. :D

thanks notti for yr feedback. i think rm better also.

Rod Kok
15-08-2004, 01:29 AM
Looks like samsters are busy this weekend. Lots of buzz here, and great to see Mrs Privpho posting again.

Our weekend contribution starts here with Kitty fingering herself …

her juices are flowing nicely, such a waste if i don't go down on her and lick it up … so i do

Rod Kok
15-08-2004, 01:35 AM
the taste of kitty's juice and the smell of her cunt really turns me on …

i can't seem to get enuf … and it looks like kitty can't get enuf too … ;)

littlepg
15-08-2004, 01:46 AM
nice one bro rod. can see her moan n shiver her body in extreme shiokness! lol. more pls! :)

Rod Kok
15-08-2004, 10:01 AM
nice one bro rod. can see her moan n shiver her body in extreme shiokness! lol. more pls! :)

thanks bro, glad u enjoyed it. more to come … later

btw, those who want to might like to try real join, which puts rm clips together for longer vid. http://www.elombu.com/realjoin/.

littlepg
15-08-2004, 02:48 PM
thx for the link ya~ gd stuff. so can link them into longer vid..see also more shiok. lol

Rod Kok
15-08-2004, 05:07 PM
thx for the link ya~ gd stuff. so can link them into longer vid..see also more shiok. lol

welcome bro. let us know on this thread if real join works as other samsters may also want to do the same and wondering how to do it. i'm still torn between better quality and shorter rm files and poorer quality but longer wmx files.

i haven't tried it myself as i'm using a mac and the software is for windows.

Rod Kok
15-08-2004, 09:53 PM

Kitty's moaning even more now, her body jerking and shaking as she cums and cums again …

rabbit75
15-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Kitty's moaning even more now, her body jerking and shaking as she cums and cums again …

nice... love the shivering... kitty voice sound sexy.. turn me on.. haha.

BQFreak
15-08-2004, 11:22 PM
i hate it when my real player cant play .rm file... also dunno y..

Rod issit possible to post it in wmv format?? :mad:

Rod Kok
16-08-2004, 01:10 AM
i hate it when my real player cant play .rm file... also dunno y..

Rod issit possible to post it in wmv format?? :mad:

and your request is met … enjoy, BQ :)

Rod Kok
16-08-2004, 01:14 AM
and here's the last of me eating up Kitty's pussy. it ends with her sort of turning around … wonder what happens next?

wmv version for samsters like BQ who have trouble with rm

Rod Kok
16-08-2004, 01:16 AM
nice... love the shivering... kitty voice sound sexy.. turn me on.. haha.

haha, Kitty'll luv to know that. she's said she enjoys it when guys get turned on by posts of her.

really busy week ahead, so catch up with you later.

thrustmei
16-08-2004, 01:22 AM
cool video.........love the sound.....can i cum?...hahaa :rolleyes:

Rod Kok
16-08-2004, 01:40 AM
cool video.........love the sound.....can i cum?...hahaa :rolleyes:

oh yes, please ;)

BQFreak
17-08-2004, 10:29 PM
and here's the last of me eating up Kitty's pussy. it ends with her sort of turning around … wonder what happens next?

wmv version for samsters like BQ who have trouble with rm

You are the best! Thanks alot a POINT FOR YOU!

Rod Kok
21-08-2004, 08:09 PM
You are the best! Thanks alot a POINT FOR YOU!

Thanks BQ. Been a really busy week so no time to work on vids for posting. But more to cum …

Rod Kok
26-08-2004, 01:29 PM
I'm kinda out of action now, where working on vids is concerned … not the action that the vids capture lah!!

But seriously folks, when I do get back to working on the vids, I'd like to know if preference is for rm or wmv files. So far, only one response that rm is clearer. It's a lot of work and it doesn't make sense to post both versions, taking up SB's valuable server space.

So, a show of hands? rm? wmv?

Coming soon to a thread near you:
• Kitty Takes It Up North
• Creampie Delight
• CIMply Stunning

open4me
26-08-2004, 01:59 PM
I think rm is better...smaller but some didnt know u need to right click save as. And itz a little more troublesome. WMV will be faster and hassle free. Bring those vids on soon! cheerz :)

bluetooth
26-08-2004, 03:01 PM
I'm kinda out of action now, where working on vids is concerned … not the action that the vids capture lah!!

But seriously folks, when I do get back to working on the vids, I'd like to know if preference is for rm or wmv files. So far, only one response that rm is clearer. It's a lot of work and it doesn't make sense to post both versions, taking up SB's valuable server space.

So, a show of hands? rm? wmv?

Coming soon to a thread near you:
• Kitty Takes It Up North
• Creampie Delight
• CIMply Stunning

Taking it up north sounds delicious... i tried it several times with MissUSBPort but somehow she don't like me taking pics of her sweet little hole :(

Wish me luck. Anyway more of the Army Series to up soon!

Rod, awaiting your sexciting series!

Rod Kok
28-08-2004, 12:24 AM
This is Kitty posting cos Rod's busy... his hands are busy elsewhere as I'm writing this, if u know what I mean ;)

Here's Rod and me in a 69, my favourite number. I'm sure female samsters like this number too. Enjoy :D

Rod Kok
28-08-2004, 12:28 AM
Rod's still busy. Oooh, he's gone down on me. Here's the next clip of him driving me crazy ... oohhh like he's doing right now.

Rod Kok
28-08-2004, 12:34 AM
Damn ..it's sooo difficult to do this. He's so distracting. Aahh, he's making me greedy. ok, last clip before I fully enjoy myself -- Rod driving me out of my mind. Gotta get his stiff hard rod in my mouth. its the next best thing, ooohh, to fuckin. gotta go noow.

Rod Kok
30-08-2004, 10:18 AM
hmmm, wonder if i shd be posting more as i don't see any response. :(

the next vids are of kitty taking it up north, a bit of 69 plus some … ;)

Malefikus
30-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Keep it coming, man.... Like always, the big part of the crowd stares quiet in disbelieve.... hehehehe, not our problem! ;)

bluetooth
30-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Rod & Kitty, you two always make me and MissUSBPort feel inferior! :p

Rod Kok
30-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Rod & Kitty, you two always make me and MissUSBPort feel inferior! :p

hey, BT and USB, don't put it that way. we're here to share and enjoy each other's contributions, and maybe get to know each other a little in this cyber playground for horny adults. anyway, i'm eager to see more of u guys. it's always a pleasure when u come out to play ;)

Rod Kok
30-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Keep it coming, man.... Like always, the big part of the crowd stares quiet in disbelieve.... hehehehe, not our problem! ;)

and keeping it coming …

our 69 "takes a turn", and Kitty ends up taking it up north.

there's more if u guys want ;)

Malefikus
30-08-2004, 11:23 PM
and keeping it coming …

our 69 "takes a turn", and Kitty ends up taking it up north.

there's more if u guys want ;)

wow! man! what an awesome 69! Yes! Respect!

Rod Kok
31-08-2004, 06:21 PM
wow! man! what an awesome 69! Yes! Respect!

thank you, mf.

let's get back to see how Kitty's doing. she loves being done that way ;)

FOR NICE LONG RM VIDS …
try real join, which puts rm clips together for longer vid. download at
REAL JOIN (http://www.elombu.com/realjoin/)

:cool: SHAMELSS SELF PROMOTION – FOR MORE OF KITTY&ROD …
new samsters might want to check out our earlier thread at
KITTY&ROD DOING WHAT THEY ENJOY BEST (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19092)

thrustmei
03-09-2004, 01:18 AM
cool stuff...your video turns me on.....hmmmm :cool:

Rod Kok
03-09-2004, 11:38 AM
cool stuff...your video turns me on.....hmmmm :cool:

my pleasure … anytime

needless to say, but saying it anyway, your posts do the same ;)

Rod Kok
06-09-2004, 01:11 PM
continuing … Kitty plays with my balls as she blows me from below … while cumming again and again … and i'm still eating her out … yum!

;) WANT A LONG ONE? …

:cool: SHAMELSS SELF-PROMOTION – FOR MORE OF KITTY&ROD …
new samsters might want to check out our earlier thread at
KITTY&ROD DOING WHAT THEY ENJOY BEST (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19092)

lighter
06-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Excellent Bro! One of the best vids around. It is great that the faces are not butchered with mosaic and yet it is vague enough so you cant really see. Keep up the good work!

Rod Kok
09-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Excellent Bro! One of the best vids around. It is great that the faces are not butchered with mosaic and yet it is vague enough so you cant really see. Keep up the good work!

thanks, lighter … and all who've shown so much encouragement and appreciation :) preparing clips for posting is such a lot of hard work.

here are the last 3 clips from the 69 session. from here, Kitty goes on to carry on blowing me (with me on my back, fingering her to make her cum so that i enjoy an ever hotter blow) before I mount her and cum in her for a creampie (ending with her fingering herself while my cum oozes out of her).

hands up those who'd like to see more …

Rod Kok
10-09-2004, 11:20 PM
hands up those who'd like to see more …

duh … guess that was a stoopid request … bros hands busy with other things
:D

anyway, still trying to gauge interest …

here are some vid caps of the vids … first the fuck …

Rod Kok
10-09-2004, 11:22 PM
then the creampie … enjoy :)

let me know if u guys want the vids

bluetooth
11-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Rod..... BEST!!

SeeMeLang
11-09-2004, 06:07 PM
Great pix Rod. I would love to see the vids. Really love seeing cum oozing out of her pussy. Dont keep us waiting long please.

Rod Kok
11-09-2004, 08:24 PM
bluetooth – thanks for the encouragement

seemelang – on the way, soon. am finishing work on the vids … creampie AND cim.

meanwhile, some vid captures from the cim vid :D

blaze38
11-09-2004, 09:11 PM

After going thru yr vids again.. and these CIMs and creampies.. wow.. in a daze.. err more like wet wet wet..keke only left to rep u then..Pts for u both ;) here's to u both.. SALUTE !!!! Keep em nice vids productions cumming and yr luvly Kitty cumming tooo.... U lucky Devil U.. so hornyyyy

BQFreak
11-09-2004, 09:57 PM

waiting for the vidz!

Rod Kok
12-09-2004, 01:04 AM
ok, boys and girls, here we cum …

first the creampie series … and don't forget, u can join them into a nice long vid with real join, just go to the link provided in earlier posts on this thread :D

Rod Kok
12-09-2004, 01:18 AM
and the cim vidz -- please view them in sequence for full effect

and kitty wants to say a few words:

i've been askin rod to post this becos i like this vid. rod's havin such a good time. his cock looks so good and yummy. he makes me feel sooo horny that i just have to suck him off, drivin him crazy. and i luv it when he cums like that. i could feel him shootin into my mouth. :D

and now, we're off to fuck each other, bye ...

blaze38
12-09-2004, 07:37 PM
ok, boys and girls, here we cum …

first the creampie series … and don't forget, u can join them into a nice long vid with real join, just go to the link provided in earlier posts on this thread :D

Wow, another great production on the CIM vids.. SALUTE again to u both bro and yr luvly Kitty.. but, wld like to ask if u cld post the creampies vids in WMV format (Windows Media format); kinda dark , the creampies vids.. the real player I hv doesn't hv the full vids controls to brighten it up.. cheeeriooo ;)

blaze38
12-09-2004, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=Rod Kok]and the cim vidz -- please view them in sequence for full effect

LOL, heard u giggling. muz hv been that after cumming period where the head gets so sensitive and ticklish, any touch to the head will make u squirm n feel ticklish there.. so the laughter.. keke ..... happens to me too.... hehe Great vids bro, see tt Kity like to hv it cim, but swallow?.. Hmm Did she? Juz curios.. 'All over the floor'... it happens when it's out of control yah bro... Hmm nice alluring n sexy voice she has too.. ;)

Thanks for sharing the vids with us all u, u horny couple.. keep em cumming and hv funsssss

littlepg
12-09-2004, 08:59 PM
yo bro rod! nice clips! well done kitty! gd sucking there by u!

Rod Kok
13-09-2004, 10:58 AM
thanks, guys, for the nice comments

blaze, i'll need a bit of time to get the creampie vids improved and into mwv format. and yes, kitty swallows. sometimes, she doesn't swallow all and passes some back to me in a deep kiss. she's really one hot and horny fuck :D

oh, and i had to add a music track (gary moore, by the way) to "dilute" all the noise i was making. when i first previewed the vid, i was pretty shocked myself, so i thot i'd spare u guys. kitty thot it was ok but i quite shy lah, making so much noise. i still think it's a bit too raw without the music track.

and by the way, anyone tried joining the rm files with real join? does it work?

Rod Kok
14-09-2004, 07:31 AM
Wow, another great production on the CIM vids.. SALUTE again to u both bro and yr luvly Kitty.. but, wld like to ask if u cld post the creampies vids in WMV format (Windows Media format); kinda dark , the creampies vids.. the real player I hv doesn't hv the full vids controls to brighten it up.. cheeeriooo ;)

blaze, i've reworked the rm vids to make them brighter. apologies to all for the earlier versions that were too dark.

blaze38
14-09-2004, 10:53 PM
blaze, i've reworked the rm vids to make them brighter. apologies to all for the earlier versions that were too dark.

Bro, wah, paiseh.. no apologies needed by U leh.. Instead we shld be the ones thanking U and yr noti luvly Kitty for the stuff.. A million Thanks for effort brightening it up bro.. Hv more fun fun.. Great stuff from U both... hmm still can recall that sultry voice of Kitty's ringing in my head... ;) Treat her nice & nicer ya bro.. dun let go of a good thing.... cheeriooo U Lucky devil

Rod Kok
15-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Bro, wah, paiseh.. no apologies needed by U leh.. Instead we shld be the ones thanking U and yr noti luvly Kitty for the stuff.. A million Thanks for effort brightening it up bro.. Hv more fun fun.. Great stuff from U both... hmm still can recall that sultry voice of Kitty's ringing in my head... ;) Treat her nice & nicer ya bro.. dun let go of a good thing.... cheeriooo U Lucky devil

will heed your advice, will treat her nicer and nicer

and no problems with reworking the dark vidz. must meet market demand mah.

your feedback is appreciated and we are happy to be able to meet your request :D

Rod Kok
19-09-2004, 05:14 PM
kitty and i were away a few weeks back, this is what we brought back with us - a vid of another hot session … just for you guys :D

i had just had my shower and had the bathrobe on. kitty was already waiting for me, in her silk nightgown. i got out the video cam, turned it on, walked up to her, the video cam held in one hand and …

WANT A REAL LONG ONE? …
try real join, which puts rm clips together for longer vid. download at REAL JOIN (http://www.elombu.com/realjoin/)

new samsters might want to check out our other threads at
KITTY&ROD DOING WHAT THEY ENJOY BEST (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19092) … and KITTY CHOW KNG (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=22418)

bluetooth
19-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Wah! Rod... you and Kitty make me and MissUSBPort steam steam, horny horny! Lucky MissUSBPort in mood! :P

Rod Kok
20-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Wah! Rod... you and Kitty make me and MissUSBPort steam steam, horny horny! Lucky MissUSBPort in mood! :P

hahaha … glad to be of service in our own little way. so i take it that both u and usb had a good time of your own?

dandan
20-09-2004, 11:23 AM
JUST FANTASTIC!

I have a few videos but need to figure out how to reduce the size.

Rod Kok
20-09-2004, 05:12 PM
the video cam is still in my hand, but u'd have noticed that i've brought it around to shoot from the right side of kitty's face while she continues to blow me …

then it's time to untie that bathrobe to give kitty freer access, and u people a better view … one hand holding as steadily as i can to the cam and the other undoing the robe … enjoy ;)

if u like what u see, let us know :D

markie
21-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Damn, bro that's good stuff you got there. Nice lighting too. What software are you using already for video editing? So when are you getting your gal to do a strip show?

Rod Kok
21-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Damn, bro that's good stuff you got there. Nice lighting too. What software are you using already for video editing? So when are you getting your gal to do a strip show?

thanks markie, ur gf's strip vids are excellent.

sftware i use is final cut pro, then cleaner to prepare for web posting. no special lights, just what's available but quite a bit of editing to brighten.

strip show: we'll leave it to u and ur gf to perform for us since she's so so good at it. anyway, kitty always so eager, she takes off everything so fast, she'll never make it LOL

Rod Kok
22-09-2004, 01:34 PM
ever wondered why Kitty's nick is Kitty B Low?

i remember the first time she gave me a bj, b4 we had sex. we were into some heavy petting on a bench on the side of mt faber, overlooking some hdb blocks. she had my cock out and was playing with it and without my expecting it, she brought her head to my crotch and took me in … WOW WOWEEEEEE!

then she told me it was the first time she had a cock in her mouth … such a natural :)

yang punk
22-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Hi Rod

Don't we all adore a woman who gives good head?

Your lucky Kok! :D

Rod Kok
22-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Don't we all adore a woman who gives good head?

actually, i'm not really into it. just doing her a favour, since she seems to like it so much … ouch … OUCH … gotta go … pants on fire …

Xfree
22-09-2004, 06:41 PM
actually, i'm not really into it. just doing her a favour, since she seems to like it so much … ouch … OUCH … gotta go … pants on fire …

Same here. What we have to do to keep the girls happy.......... :D

privpho
22-09-2004, 08:05 PM
i simply luv the heated flesh rite in my mouth.. hmm.. i think i need to attack somebody real soon.... :p

Rod Kok
23-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Same here. What we have to do to keep the girls happy.......... :D

ya, sometimes even to the extent of having to have sex with them *sigh*

sometimes i think kitty sees me as just a piece of meat

but what to do … gotta keep them happy :(

Rod Kok
23-09-2004, 01:32 PM
i simply luv the heated flesh rite in my mouth.. hmm.. i think i need to attack somebody real soon.... :p

see what i mean!!??

we guys are all victims of such attacks on our person. but we worship u girls. so, even if u just see us as a means to satisfy yr lust, we oblige. we don't enjoy it, but we do it for u …

… owww … EEEEEOOOWWW … pants on fire again!!

must stop wearing pants :mad:

Xfree
23-09-2004, 06:52 PM
see what i mean!!??

we guys are all victims of such attacks on our person. but we worship u girls. so, even if u just see us as a means to satisfy yr lust, we oblige. we don't enjoy it, but we do it for u …

… owww … EEEEEOOOWWW … pants on fire again!!

must stop wearing pants

I can understand your misery……it consoles me that I’m not the only one suffering…….How long will we have to endure???? Arrrggggggg…………ouchhhh……. :D :D

Rod Kok
24-09-2004, 12:17 PM
I can understand your misery……it consoles me that I’m not the only one suffering…….How long will we have to endure????

How long will we have to endure???? – As long as it takes, i guess, my brother in suffering.

I'm resigned to being a mere sex object. So resigned, in fact, that i've begun to take it lying down.

Women! They're just interested in what's between our legs, not what's between our ears. I mean, we've got a mind too … an intellect … and feelings too … but nooooooo, they have only ONE thing on their minds!

And i've got proof … check out the vids :eek:

yang punk
24-09-2004, 12:45 PM
But guys...I'll rather the girls blow on my little head than the big head!!! :p

Errrrrr...I be the good bro and take over the sufferring for you guys if you can't tahan any longer...

Rod Kok
24-09-2004, 01:00 PM
How long will we have to endure???? – As long as it takes, i guess, my brother in suffering.

I'm resigned to being a mere sex object. So resigned, in fact, that i've begun to take it lying down.

Women! They're just interested in what's between our legs, not what's between our ears. I mean, we've got a mind too … an intellect … and feelings too … but nooooooo, they have only ONE thing on their minds!

Fm Kitty: ok rod, now that you've made yr feelings truly known .... i'll just luv you for your mind *sigh* guess i'll just have to take care of myself
:p

Rod Kok
25-09-2004, 06:06 PM
But guys...I'll rather the girls blow on my little head than the big head!!! :p

Errrrrr...I be the good bro and take over the sufferring for you guys if you can't tahan any longer...

thanks, yp, but i won't add to yr burden. we guys got to bear our own burden.

Rod Kok
25-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Fm Kitty: ok rod, now that you've made yr feelings truly known .... i'll just luv you for your mind *sigh* guess i'll just have to take care of myself
:p

women … they say one thing but do another

oh heck, might as well give them what they want …

thrustmei
27-09-2004, 04:19 PM
women … they say one thing but do another

oh heck, might as well give them what they want …

like we always say......you hav got nice clips....best so far....keep it coming.... :D

Rod Kok
27-09-2004, 05:59 PM
like we always say......you hav got nice clips....keep it coming.... :D

thanks for the nice words … and kitty doesn't need to be told twice to "keep it coming" … more video proof :D

this seqence follows the bj, and kitty got herself wet in the process …

gstring_lover
28-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Kitty & Rod,

I love your videos !!!

Your gf/wife is one hell of a horny gal !! haahaaa.....

It was great to to see her reach orgasm.. Makes me dam horny 2.

Keep up the good work !!

How about making a full length sex videos ?

Starting from kissing, stripping, oraling, fucking.... etc.....

gseow2003
28-09-2004, 09:46 PM
thanks for the nice words … and kitty doesn't need to be told twice to "keep it coming" … more video proof :D

this seqence follows the bj, and kitty got herself wet in the process …

hi bro,
can teach me how do i convert my video into video clips here? i am using a digital video cam...

Rod Kok
29-09-2004, 11:06 AM
gee, thanks, g. appreciate yr visiting and yr comments.

full length vid? actually, i already have, in dvd, done up just like the real thing but only for private consumption. ;)

but if u like, u can join all the rm files posted here together into one long vid using real join – http://www.elombu.com/realjoin

Kitty & Rod,

I love your videos !!!

Your gf/wife is one hell of a horny gal !! haahaaa.....

It was great to to see her reach orgasm.. Makes me dam horny 2.

Keep up the good work !!

How about making a full length sex videos ?

Starting from kissing, stripping, oraling, fucking.... etc.....

Rod Kok
29-09-2004, 11:16 AM
hi bro,
can teach me how do i convert my video into video clips here? i am using a digital video cam...

i assume u'r a pc user and i don't know anything abt pcs. but i'm sure there are free software on the net, or that came with yr pc, that can import digital vid and allow for some editing. after editing, the software shd allow u to save into a few different formats. for net posting, the best (smallest) file size is wmv, but the clearer format is rm (slightly bigger file size).

based on my own experience, and with the limitation on post size here of 300kb, u can have rm files of up to 25secs long each to not exceed the 300kb limit.

i hope this helps. feel free to ask, if i can help in any way, i will.

good luck with the vids, looking forward to seeing them on yr thread.

Rod Kok
01-10-2004, 05:06 PM
there are people here who've given me pts but didn't leave their nicks so i can't thank them in a pm. so, a BIG THANK YOU here! :D

and now, on with the show, taken in a hotel room in an undisclosed Asian country that's something of an exotic destination …

kitty's still pleasuring herself after giving me a long bj. i haven't let go of the vid cam yet and am moving it around to take in the hot action. man, it kept me hard and i just wanted to get back into her mouth … but that had to wait as there was work to be done …

Rod Kok
01-10-2004, 05:22 PM
kitty likes taking care of herself but doesn't mind making a good thing better …

so while she's taking care of her cunt, i'm taking care of her mouth … enjoy ;)

"It's Friday night and I just got paid
Gonna have a party and I'm gonna get laid"

dandan
01-10-2004, 08:09 PM
boy! You have one very hot kitty cat there...wish my wife mast (cos she doesn't). my didi gave a salute when I saw the clips.

yang punk
01-10-2004, 11:59 PM
Great videos! Kitty deserves all the attention she can get...

Rod Kok
13-10-2004, 05:58 PM
boy! You have one very hot kitty cat there...wish my wife mast (cos she doesn't). my didi gave a salute when I saw the clips.

give her lots of encouragement. some gals can be quite shy, doing it in front of u. try this: use yr fingers on her till she's almost cumming, or starting to cum. then ask her to take over, saying u want to use yr tongue while she fingers herself. maybe she'll be so hot she'll forget her shyness. if it fails, just keep trying new ideas. persevere but don't be pushy.

kitty also like that at the start.

Great videos! Kitty deserves all the attention she can get...

yp, i agree … :D

WANT A REAL LONG ONE? …

new samsters might want to check out our other threads at
KITTY CHOW KNG (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=22418&page=2) … and KITTY&ROD DOING WHAT THEY ENJOY BEST (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=19092)

Rod Kok
02-11-2004, 08:58 PM
it's been a while, been too busy. but we're back to share. lots of good stuff here these days. really happening.

so, here's our little contribution … hope u like them.

blaze38
03-11-2004, 08:55 AM
it's been a while, been too busy. but we're back to share. lots of good stuff here these days. really happening.

so, here's our little contribution … hope u like them.

I say, u horny couple.. nice vid as usual.. steam!! yr groans and her noti devilish laughter in-between the groans sure added spice to the vids.. have more fun u both.. dun work too hard ya.. cheerio, hv ample fun tooo :p

thrustmei
04-11-2004, 08:12 PM
love the on top moves!!!.....must have felt as good as it looks.....my fav position as well.....yum yum....

Rod Kok
05-11-2004, 02:49 PM
I say, u horny couple.. nice vid as usual.. steam!! yr groans and her noti devilish laughter in-between the groans sure added spice to the vids.. have more fun u both.. dun work too hard ya.. cheerio, hv ample fun tooo :p

glad u enjoyed it, blaze. it was one ming-blowing session for us.

Great Contris, Rod..... still looking great as ever !
thanx, mr i. and mrs i is looking really good too. she gives me notti thots :D

love the on top moves!!!.....must have felt as good as it looks.....my fav position as well.....yum yum....

yezzz, felt great for the both of us. but then again, it always feels soooo shiok everytime … hahaha … greedy, ya?

simone_simone
24-11-2004, 10:34 AM
hi rod, kindly advise me why can i play the clip on real player? just downloaded the lastest from download.com thanks

Rod Kok
24-11-2004, 11:59 PM
hi rod, kindly advise me why can i play the clip on real player? just downloaded the lastest from download.com thanks

hi simone2, i'm not sure what u mean.

if u mean how to play the files: just download to disk, click on the file and it shd open up in real player and start playing.

if u mean how come it can't play: i don't know leh. maybe something went wrong with your installation? maybe the latest version is incompatible with yr operating system? can u play any other real player file?

anyone else got problem with the real player files here?

Tiffy
25-11-2004, 12:58 AM
Wow! Fantastic movies! I liked it..

simone_simone
25-11-2004, 01:21 PM
thanks rod, you were right.... the new player was not compatable to my o.s.
hi kitty, you were great in these lastest videos as usual. can we have another series of you masterbating? please? the previous ones were kinda too dim..... hey rod, let me know when you are free to coach me on movie editing and also...whats that word.......covering up the eyes thing...... forgot the term for it..... thanks

simone_simone
25-11-2004, 01:39 PM
sorry about my last reply rod and kitty. i skipped page 6..... the new series of kitty masterbating were great as usual. i am sure lots of samsters will agree that we only get the best of kitty each time. dont mean to sound demanding, kitty you got a great set of boobs...... would love to see you totally naked while masterbating...... and to my favourite camera man rod, maybe you would show more of kitty's boobs at times. once again kudos to both of you for another amazing series of videos. i will be sending you my points once i learnt how to do it.

Rod Kok
29-11-2004, 12:04 PM
simone2 and tiffy, thanks for the nice comments.

been really busy so not much time to visit (only quickies now and then) or to post.

but here's more from the same fuck session … kitty riding rod

simone_simone
07-12-2004, 09:25 AM
hey rod, no offense. still cant get that kitty chao kng series...... maybe a series on you licking her inder her office table or she bj you under your table? hee heeee. just a thought. yet anyway, any luck on my suggestion? hahahahah. tell kitty we all miss her..... and you too rod.

Rod Kok
04-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Can't believe I've been so caught up with work that I've had no time to see all the wonderful new stuff here. But I've got a short break now, so here's the continuation of the series to add to all the sharing that's going on. Nothing new to offer, for the time being.

And to those that I've not replied to, a BIG sorry lah, it's just been too crazy at work.

Malefikus
04-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Yes! Good to have you back here, I just returned after some time out, too. But it is a bit lonely right now, cos of CNY I guess.... :o