PDA

View Full Version : Indecent Proposal

CHEEBYFACE
11-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Would you put your wife up to it? If so how much?

Ah Paul
11-08-2004, 10:33 PM
i will do it if i am being paid a lot!!!

i can always just find other better women with those $$$ in my pockets!!! hahaha!!! :D

perrymason32
12-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Ah yes, the world of double standards. Never put my wife/gf up to it. But if I get approached, I could come cheap depending on how hot the chick who comes on to me is! If she looks like Jeanette Aw, I give my swollen manhood for free!

:p

Randi_Candi
12-08-2004, 03:30 PM
No way, I can ,make that million bucks another day but not sleeping with guilt of the betrayal

Ah Paul
12-08-2004, 11:44 PM
No way, I can ,make that million bucks another day but not sleeping with guilt of the betrayal
"hao siao"...how you make a million someday???

ryanlim
13-08-2004, 01:51 AM

nbz......you can't do it....dun presume others can't k :mad:

CHEEBYFACE
13-08-2004, 12:35 PM
i am surprised 7 said yes to 10K....times must be hard.

Randi_Candi
13-08-2004, 01:50 PM
nbz......you can't do it....dun presume others can't k :mad:

Bugga couldn't read my lines properly.
Thanx for defending
Anyway thread starter changed it to Billion liao :D

Randi_Candi
13-08-2004, 02:02 PM

I have never been a 'hao siao' person.
Alot of people can make a million, even yourself :D

Since u read only what u see, let me put it in your light

If u make 2k a month and dun get a pay increase u would have made 1million in 39yrs including 13mth allowance.
If u make 5k a month and dun get a pay increase u would have made 1million in 15yrs including 13mth allowance.

If you had struck lottery or 4D big time, you can be a millionaire over.
So what is making a million?
I am sure u are smart enough to do your maths

foolish_
13-08-2004, 06:11 PM

Your answer shows your lack of knowledge. U mean u don't know many ppl make millions in Sg, let alone a mere million?

ryanlim
13-08-2004, 07:34 PM
Your answer shows your lack of knowledge. U mean u don't know many ppl make millions in Sg, let alone a mere million?

:D

You can tell whether a person is intelligent by his answer.
You can tell whether a person is wise by his question.

Ah Paul
13-08-2004, 09:28 PM

If u make 2k a month and dun get a pay increase u would have made 1million in 39yrs including 13mth allowance.
If u make 5k a month and dun get a pay increase u would have made 1million in 15yrs including 13mth allowance.

"hao siao"...you so smart go and make lah...why didn't you say make indonesia money or incense paper???

yeah...i can make million of sperm count in my balls within a short period of time...talk cock here huh??? you not up to it!!! ha ha ha ha!!!

guywonder
13-08-2004, 09:34 PM
if that's so..
what's the difference between OKT and U?

ryanlim
13-08-2004, 09:41 PM
"hao siao"...you so smart go and make lah...why didn't you say make indonesia money or incense paper???

yeah...i can make million of sperm count in my balls within a short period of time...talk cock here huh??? you not up to it!!! ha ha ha ha!!!

haha......"mighty smart" one.....please go do up your maths before coming in lah........ :(

you abnormal ah??????? normal people can make billion leh :rolleyes:

foolish_
14-08-2004, 01:21 PM

On average, a person holding mgmt position in Sg companies earns between 60 to 80 k a year. Assuming its 70K a year, means he would have earned a million in 14.2857142857 years. What's so impossible of this?

Look around you and you will see that Sg is filled with Condos and Landed property. The prices of these housing range from $500K to $1 million and above. Assuming I took up a loan of 30 years. it means that 30 yrs later, I can sell it and have a tidy sum of $500K and above.

What's so hard to earn a million buck in Sg? Why do you keep having doubts? A person's incapability to attain something does not mean that thing is not achievable.......... :cool:

thefirstname
15-08-2004, 12:49 PM
On average, a person holding mgmt position in Sg companies earns between 60 to 80 k a year. Assuming its 70K a year, means he would have earned a million in 14.2857142857 years. What's so impossible of this?

Look around you and you will see that Sg is filled with Condos and Landed property. The prices of these housing range from $500K to $1 million and above. Assuming I took up a loan of 30 years. it means that 30 yrs later, I can sell it and have a tidy sum of $500K and above.

What's so hard to earn a million buck in Sg? Why do you keep having doubts? A person's incapability to attain something does not mean that thing is not achievable.......... :cool:

Thanks Bro. Woohoo... I'm gonna be a millionaire!!!!

foolish_
16-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Thanks Bro. Woohoo... I'm gonna be a millionaire!!!!

It really depends on your definition of a millionaire. If it means having a million bucks in your bank acct, than of course not many will be able to achieve that. However, if its about the ability to earn a million bucks (which is what this debate is about) than many ppl can.

But does having a million bucks really make us happier in life?......... :cool:

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 10:38 AM
It really depends on your definition of a millionaire. If it means having a million bucks in your bank acct, than of course not many will be able to achieve that. However, if its about the ability to earn a million bucks (which is what this debate is about) than many ppl can.

But does having a million bucks really make us happier in life?......... :cool:

sure, but 10 mil or 100 mil will be better! :D

foolish_
16-08-2004, 04:52 PM
sure, but 10 mil or 100 mil will be better! :D

Bro Candi, one of the greatest paradox of life is that most ppl work very hard to earn more $$$ becoz they think that will make them happy. However, many a times, the pursuit of happiness is what making them unhappy.

:cool:

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Bro Candi, one of the greatest paradox of life is that most ppl work very hard to earn more $$$ becoz they think that will make them happy. However, many a times, the pursuit of happiness is what making them unhappy.

Yep yep.....agreed.
I have read Robert Kiyosaki's book.
Still trying to find ways to let money work for me, rather than going into a money chase.

RogerChongZY
20-08-2004, 03:43 AM
One million like in the movie I will do it, provided my wife also agree!

WhiteHawk
20-08-2004, 03:49 PM

Think the difference is not making a million but have a million :D

copulist
19-09-2004, 11:56 AM

no way! never! not for a billion dollars! the relationship will never be the same after that. everytime you see her, you will see that guy's face. that's too much to handle!

asdfghjkl
19-09-2004, 01:45 PM
no way! never! not for a billion dollars! the relationship will never be the same after that. everytime you see her, you will see that guy's face. that's too much to handle!

well, thats exactly what i would say! hehe.. :D

wonderfix
20-09-2004, 11:27 AM
not for all the money in the world. it's a question of ego and pride?!

Boobster72
27-09-2004, 11:22 AM

From which economics school did you graduate from ??

A Millionaire is defined as someone who have a MILLION BUCKS in spare change stored somewhere.

You are not a MILLIONAIRE if you worked 14 years for it through your monthly pay. Bloody hell , in between you eat what ?? Grass ah ?? You are counting based on saving all your money without spending any. There are many of us who have worked for more than 14 years, and earned what you defined as our million , but have less than S$10K in our bank account.

Fixed assets such as housing should not be considered. If you sell your house, you are a MILLIONAIRE ... hoooray , then you live where, under a bridge ah ?

Randi_Candi
27-09-2004, 11:37 AM

A Millionaire is defined as someone who have a MILLION BUCKS in spare change stored somewhere.

You are not a MILLIONAIRE if you worked 14 years for it through your monthly pay. Bloody hell , in between you eat what ?? Grass ah ?? You are counting based on saving all your money without spending any. There are many of us who have worked for more than 14 years, and earned what you defined as our million , but have less than S$10K in our bank account.

Fixed assets such as housing should not be considered. If you sell your house, you are a MILLIONAIRE ... hoooray , then you live where, under a bridge ah ?
Yo!.....why get so heated up?
Did Brudda Foolish mentioned anything about millionaire?
We were talking about making a million in your life........

Don't jump the gun, stay cool....... :)

waypastprime
27-09-2004, 03:23 PM

Precisely.. Making millions...

I thought men are good in making millions? Sperm of course. :p

Boobster72
27-09-2004, 04:56 PM

Did it sound that bad ... apologies are in order I guess :D

genghis_khan
29-09-2004, 11:13 AM
no way i can accept that. maybe other people can lah, but i am old fashsion type cannot accept such thing. :)

Randi_Candi
29-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Precisely.. Making millions...

I thought men are good in making millions? Sperm of course. :p
Eh....man dun make sperm lar (man make luv), its the balls that works thru-out the time.
Even u sleeping they also OT, if not how u satify ur gals :D

foolish_
30-09-2004, 12:33 PM

I did not graduate from any economics school. Merely graduate from the school of reading and understanding. This school taught me to read and understand properly before shouting off.

In this episode, you learn a new thing. The topic at hand is about the ability of Singaporeans to be to earn a million bucks, not have a million bucks. Maybe you would like to go through the whole thread before jumping to conclusions.

However, today, I am in a good mood. Therefore, I shall not enter into juvenile arguments with you.

foolish_
30-09-2004, 04:24 PM

Thanks bro for speaking up for me during my absence. So u joining tomorrow evening? If yes, I buy you kopi......kekeke :D

Randi_Candi
30-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Thanks bro for speaking up for me during my absence. So u joining tomorrow evening? If yes, I buy you kopi......kekeke :D
Speak up for u? I was the 1 who started the 1mil thingy and u guys spoke for me when AP came in, remember?
Its ok lar, brudda

JE sibei far leh
Somemore got drinking session with ex-colleagues
Gotta take rain chk, can?

guppiesguppies
01-10-2004, 09:29 AM
i will do it if i am being paid a lot!!!

i can always just find other better women with those $$$ in my pockets!!! hahaha!!! :D

Damn Chek Ark...