PDA

View Full Version : info on iraq please.

Mango
16-08-2004, 10:39 PM
im thinking of taking up a new job in iraq and would like to know what the scene is like out there. im guessing with all the military personel and NGO's out there the sex industry will be growing very quickly. I hope so anyway!

any help would be gratefully recieved. thanks.

thefirstname
16-08-2004, 10:54 PM
im thinking of taking up a new job in iraq and would like to know what the scene is like out there. im guessing with all the military personel and NGO's out there the sex industry will be growing very quickly. I hope so anyway!

Bro Mango,

Buy lots of life insurance. Lots...

As for sex industry, they have lots of SM stuff going on. Just ask any cabby to take you to a place called Abu Ghraib. :p

Seriously, bro. Going to Iraq? Have you lost your head? (if not, you might).

Ronaldo
16-08-2004, 11:01 PM

Wah Lau.. Iraq?? Just because their soccer teams are thrashing big teams in competition recently does not mean they are safe now lehz..kekeke ( wah..like abit out of point hor? well cant imagine Iraq beat Portugal 4-2 that day lahz..) Anyway any reason why u wanna take the job?? Tramatised by somethings?? Or George Bush jio you open a chain of KTV there for his soldiers? Dint you watch Farenheit 9/11? According to the flim, its like a consipiracy lehz...

But seriously.. why Iraq?... :confused:

-Potato-
16-08-2004, 11:03 PM
maybe thrill....or can get into National TV??? :D
Or INSTANT Celebrities if kana invited by those terrorist??

bollocksman
16-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Maybe u should check this Forum out.

http://www.hk94.com/hk/index.php?showforum=65
and you should check this one out
http://www.bulletproofme.com/

, chossing your the best bang for your Buck (literally :) )
Bro, I guess you should be spending time learning to duck Bullets and avoiding I.E.Ds (Improvised Explosive Device).

if u cant keep your dick in your pants, Guess theres always Abu Gharib!!!!!!!!

tirak69
17-08-2004, 12:01 AM
no go man... avoid if can... life is more precious....

gigantic_tk
17-08-2004, 01:23 AM
You might want to read this thread for Iraq information:

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?threadid=917

oakleyeug
17-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Go there walking but laying down when coming back... Amen.... :p

gigantic_tk
17-08-2004, 09:36 AM

You mean one-way ticket to Iraq meh? (without return).

bollocksman
17-08-2004, 10:05 AM
Dont leave Home without these

Bro, Seriously do u want to think its worth it ??? despite the attractive cash incentive ( dont tell me ,u are that cash strapped ) ,heck even pple in the phillipines are thinking twice.

anyway the choice is yours to make,! but check this out:
http://quarterbore.com/kac/sopmod.html ( if u like USA made stuff)

or if u like Russian models (not the Female-kind,find them here (http://www.castweb.com/suc_stories/))

http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/
A gun NUTs heaven...if u like russian/eastern european made Hardware.

last but not least, try to keep your head down, and your dick in your pants. :)

oakleyeug
17-08-2004, 10:17 AM

nzkaki
17-08-2004, 11:24 AM
bro...u sure bo?
u must remember still so many girls waiting for u to bonk...........

apsx
17-08-2004, 07:35 PM
:eek: Iraq!!
Tink shld be more dead bodies than gals....dun tink its worth the risk.

Ronaldo
17-08-2004, 07:44 PM
:eek: Iraq!!
Tink shld be more dead bodies than gals....dun tink its worth the risk.

Hmm..unless he has a fetish for having sex with dead people... err..wats the medical name for that?? anyone walking around with an Oxford?

Just kidding bro... anyway.. dont go to Iraq lahz.. living hell...

all the best lahz.. :cool:

bollocksman
17-08-2004, 08:03 PM
From Wikipedia:
Necrophilia is a paraphilia characterised by a sexual attraction to corpses. This has been a charactistic of several serial killers, notably Ed Gein, though it is very rare even in that context.

In California, there are laws against mutilating a corpse or digging it out of a grave, but not against having sex with it. [1]

In Colorado it might be covered by the misdemeanor "treats the body or remains of any person in a way that would outrage normal family sensibilities" (Colorado Statutes/Title 18 Criminal Code/Article 13 Miscellaneous Offenses/18-13-101. Abuse Of A Corpse).

Similarly in Alabama, where it was considered that sexual acts with a body may constitute "abuse of a corpse", but not rape. [2]

In the United Kingdom, sexual penetration of a corpse was banned with the new Sexual Offences Act 2003.

Summary:Necrophilia is a certain Kind of Paraphilia-(Greek word for 'Beyond Normal'), other kinds of paraphilia include Bestiality,Exhibitionism,Voyeurism, etc.

hope that helps!!!! in explaining.

Nokia6600
18-08-2004, 12:19 AM
hard to get condom? zhun bo ......... if cannot find one then use plastic bag lor tie it with rubber band cfm safe! :D j/k

apsx
18-08-2004, 01:09 PM
No condom?? Dan buy lots of those air blown balloon lor...I sure its fits any sizes like condom do :D

Ronaldo
18-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Hmm.. maybe can use the camel foreskin... kekekeke...
or some goat membrane or something..heard they use similar materials for the sausages??

:D

Ronaldo
18-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Summary:Necrophilia is a certain Kind of Paraphilia-(Greek word for 'Beyond Normal'), other kinds of paraphilia include Bestiality,Exhibitionism,Voyeurism, etc.

hope that helps!!!! in explaining.

Wow!! :eek: You the man siahz... Very interesting.. thanks for the info..
:cool:

zzz^^
19-08-2004, 02:55 AM
How much salary u getting for posting 2 Iraq?

Ah Des
19-08-2004, 04:32 AM
Bro go to Iraq worry more about keeping alive than for looking for fuck action.

thefirstname
20-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Hi Bro Mango,

Came across your post on lady bosses. Now I understand why you want to move to Iraq. I sympathize with you, man! :D