PDA

View Full Version : Street in BKK with a lot of GALS where?

azreal666
17-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Fellow Samsters, I dont mean to create unnecessary threads, but having researched thru all the available material on BKK, I just cant seem to find what I am looking for.

What I would like to seek the experienced lau jiao's advice is if anyone knows the name of this street in BKK where you can find hoards of street gals...(some could be she-man but I am sure most of them are real gals and very young ones too!).

I was brought to that street by a BKK fren one nite after partying at Soi 4. we were cruising along this street and he suddenly ask if I wanted to get gals really cheap like 5000bht for 3 of them and LT. I didnt believe him and so he drove me there and soon enough I saw along the streets lined with with gals gals and more gals...from the car I could NOT tell if they were she-man, so my fren stopped along the street and ask several of them over. now in the light of the street lamp I could see they were real young chicks. and checking prices with them confirmed what my fren had said. but alas n dont ask me why I never tapao any of this gals back.

Now you may be asking me why dont i check with this bkk fren of mine, well basically I am not close to him and yet he knows some of my mutual friends in sin (my ex-gf and other gals I interested in included) so feel a bit paiseh to ask. all i recall was the name of the street sounded like petchuburi or something that ends with buri...or i could have totally remembered wrongly.

if any experience samsters can just advise the name of this street i would be deeply grateful....

thanks

delifrance
17-08-2004, 04:15 PM
Hi azreal

not sure which street but here are some streets:

one of the streets is Petchburi Road, the loop around Siam Hotel. another is along Lumpini Park. another one is during the closing times for RCA's disco-pubs like morgan, route66, lucille etc. another one is the Huey Kwang night market. Bangkapi night market area. Sukhumvit Soi 3 outside Grace Hotel. Sukhumvit Soi 4, outside Nana Entertainment Plaza.

these are some of the places, whether you can ask the gal outright for sex and their asking prices, I let other readers contributors.

have fun.

azreal666
17-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Thanks...your detailed infor is much appreciated. If you are ever in BKK for an "outing" I would be honored to be your follower as seen from your reply you are an experienced cheongster.

I have heard abt this places you mentioned, but I was just specifically looking for that particular street my fren had brought me to as he says its the best of the lot. hmmmmm guess it must be petchburi...so if i ask a taxi driver to bring me there shouldnt be a problem to just grab a few gals and tapao back to my service appt?

cheers

Nokia6600
17-08-2004, 04:56 PM
petchburi road here i come :D ........

delifrance
17-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Hi azreal666

experienced cheongster? I still have much to learn
and there's another thing about the definition of
"cheong" and "cheongster" in my personal opinion....I'm not up to there yet. LOL.

I think the street could be Petchburi Road since if you
are partying in Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Nana Plaza) or
Ratchada Soi 4 because Petchburi Road is quite near.

The best times for Petchburi Road are from the 27th
of every month until the 5th of the next month. Time
starts from 10pm onwards until about 4am.

as for Petchburi Road and its famous Siam Hotel, there
regular street-walkers, part-timers and one-timers.

One thing to note about street-walkers, they have a
higher risk of STDs. about young pretty street walkers -
another is that they prefer short time (ST) rather than
long time (LT) because it helps them get more customers
and money per night. When it is ST, the girls dont
want to go too far from their place where they are doing
the street-walking.

Since you mentioned that you stay in a serviced apartment,
I guess you usually stay more than 4 days in Bangkok at
a stretch but I may be incorrect in my guess.
I would suggest that you make friends with
the street-walkers over a period of two weeks or
one week, get their contacts, take your time to
choose and let them feel at ease with you.

After this stage, it's easier to get them in groups or solo
to go to your service apartment.

just tell the taxi driver to bring you to Siam Hotel,
Petchburi Road. Behave as if you know the place and
behave calm. Taxi drivers know what you are after when
you say you are going to Siam Hotel and 'helpful' taxi
drivers will try to get a commission from you via your
payment to the girl of your choice. Many taxi drivers
are friends of the girls - when the police raids the place,
there are taxi drivers who ferry the girls away until the
police goes away.

an outing is always welcomed. just pm me to check out
each other's schedules.

regards.

MMMMMMMM
17-08-2004, 11:40 PM
I am going on the 26Aug night, what about you? Wanna check out together? :D

Nokia6600
17-08-2004, 11:48 PM
oi when u guys going to BKK?

tirak69
18-08-2004, 01:39 AM
i think likely its the siam hotel area... given that there are also katoeys around too. its also near to ratchada soi 4. price typically start from 1500THB for short time.

keet
18-08-2004, 08:27 AM
Its' "Petchburi Tut Mai" (Petchburi New Road) or Siam Hotel.
If go round the back, there's many underaged and lots of katoeys as well.
Lowest u can go is THB1200. ;)

The Crow
18-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Looks like you guys are a gang? with different tiraks all over the place from your signatures.
:cool:

azreal666
18-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Hi azreal666

experienced cheongster? I still have much to learn
and there's another thing about the definition of
"cheong" and "cheongster" in my personal opinion....I'm not up to there yet. LOL.

I think the street could be Petchburi Road since if you
are partying in Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Nana Plaza) or
Ratchada Soi 4 because Petchburi Road is quite near.

The best times for Petchburi Road are from the 27th
of every month until the 5th of the next month. Time
starts from 10pm onwards until about 4am.

as for Petchburi Road and its famous Siam Hotel, there
regular street-walkers, part-timers and one-timers.

One thing to note about street-walkers, they have a
higher risk of STDs. about young pretty street walkers -
another is that they prefer short time (ST) rather than
long time (LT) because it helps them get more customers
and money per night. When it is ST, the girls dont
want to go too far from their place where they are doing
the street-walking.

Since you mentioned that you stay in a serviced apartment,
I guess you usually stay more than 4 days in Bangkok at
a stretch but I may be incorrect in my guess.
I would suggest that you make friends with
the street-walkers over a period of two weeks or
one week, get their contacts, take your time to
choose and let them feel at ease with you.

After this stage, it's easier to get them in groups or solo
to go to your service apartment.

just tell the taxi driver to bring you to Siam Hotel,
Petchburi Road. Behave as if you know the place and
behave calm. Taxi drivers know what you are after when
you say you are going to Siam Hotel and 'helpful' taxi
drivers will try to get a commission from you via your
payment to the girl of your choice. Many taxi drivers
are friends of the girls - when the police raids the place,
there are taxi drivers who ferry the girls away until the
police goes away.

an outing is always welcomed. just pm me to check out
each other's schedules.

regards.

Bro Delifrance

thanks again for your impeccable answer, if you have a long way to go...then I have EVEN a LONGER way to go...

Petchuburi here I come indeed...and your strategy of hooking the gals on you is worthwhile to follow. Cant wait for my next trip which would be in Sept.

Would you happen to be in BKK from 23rd to 26th Sept?

Bro MMMMMMMMM unfortunately, I am in Indonesia on the 26th if not I will defi join you.

any other bros who have replied to this thread interested for an outing from 23rd to 26th Sep?

cheers

west
18-08-2004, 10:45 PM
Bro Delifrance

any other bros who have replied to this thread interested for an outing from 23rd to 26th Sep?

cheers

I am interested i will in Bangkok from 19th - 26 sept. Cheers! :cool:

popcorn_m3
18-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Its' "Petchburi Tut Mai" (Petchburi New Road) or Siam Hotel.
If go round the back, there's many underaged and lots of katoeys as well.
Lowest u can go is THB1200. ;)

whao lao bro try katoeys neber give FR :D

tirak69
18-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Looks like you guys are a gang? with different tiraks all over the place from your signatures.
:cool:
ahn dai phasaa thai? yindee tee dai roo jak khun... :D
(can read thai? nice to meet you)

azreal666
19-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Bro west

PM u my number liao..keep in touch man...may we see each other in end Sept....

cheong ah!

keet
19-08-2004, 03:23 PM
whao lao bro try katoeys neber give FR :D

u MIA again ah? how u know i try katoey leh? :p

popcorn_m3
19-08-2004, 10:35 PM
u MIA again ah? how u know i try katoey leh? :p

u all neber chio mah let me go eat grass :p

keet
20-08-2004, 08:15 AM
u all neber chio mah let me go eat grass :p

ok 2nite ONZ lah. :D

popcorn_m3
20-08-2004, 10:39 AM
ok 2nite ONZ lah. :D

Ah fark got my hp no. sms me to chio :)

perrymason32
20-08-2004, 03:02 PM
Hi:

I don't know which street your brought you to. But in the event you may have remembered wrongly (because I understand and have the same problem with Bangkok street/place names, a lot of something-buri this, something-buri that) you can try getting into a cab and asking the driver to take you to Patpong or something like that. That place is like a meat-market, whole stretch--ladyboys and full-blooded females through and through too. Also famous for thaiger shows etc.

Perhaps not cheap by Thai standards, though.

Anyway, if you don't go for their services, it's still worth a trip for the 'scenery' I much prefer places like Cupidy and J-Club, where they also give you the Jap-style body massage (you go in, select from the fish tank, she brings you to a room, and washes you in a tub, then soaps her body and uses her body to soap you all over when you're lying down in air mattress (just like Soapland!!!), then rinses you, brings you to a bed, gives you a BJ (with cap, please!!!), and then rides you or lets you hump her to climax.)

Full service. But beware or rather be careful. The girl may try to get a huge tip from you.

For these places, ask your cab driver. In fact, you may not even need to tell him what you want--just ask him to take you to <name of place you saw advertised in a leaflet given you by the previous cab driver or someone else, or leaflet you picked up somewhere>, and he may try to hardsell you another place. Then if you don't have a preference, just say, OK, take me there...

Still. Maybe cheap is important. After all you can screw these women here in GL houses for $40. Only thing is, the full body, soapy body massage...<growl!>. Hard to resist.

HOpe this helps and apologies if it doesn't.

All the same: Good luck bro!

...all i recall was the name of the street sounded like petchuburi or something that ends with buri...or i could have totally remembered wrongly...

guzzler
20-08-2004, 03:25 PM
All bros,

I've been a regular to BKK for about 10 years. My advice is to beware of FL on the street. STDs including HIV is a much higher risk with FL because they're not tested at all. HIV is much more common in LOS than in SG so don't think because you consider FL in SG is safe the same goes for LOS. Many of the FL are FL because they can't get a job in a club (possibly because they test positive for STD).

I strongly recommend that you stick to places of business, such as Patpong, Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, or the massage parlors. The girls are tested which reduces your chances of walking away with something extra (and possibly deadly).

Face it, commercial sex isn't safe. The best we can do is take some precautions when having fun. Plus, the girls in the clubs/massage parlors are normally better looking in my opinion and the bar owners are usually upfront with you about katoys if you aren't sure and ask them.

I'll be in BKK this weekend and next. If anyone is planning a trip feel free to PM me and maybe we can have a drink.

Mr.romance
21-08-2004, 01:46 PM
You're right. In Thai it"s Petchburi Tut Mai and in English it's New Petchburi Road. Anyway, just tell the taxi Siam Hotel which BTW is pronounce "Long lam Si-yam". :D

haha...yesterday we jus went there...quality not bad.
Saw some emmanuel KTV gals there to earn additional cash also...

;)

Mr.romance
21-08-2004, 01:47 PM
repeated message..moderators please remove

Mr.romance
21-08-2004, 01:48 PM
--sorry repeated post , moderators please remove

chrisking
21-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Helllo, any bros alone in BKK over this weekend (21-22 Aug) and wana go cheong together? PM me...I'll log in again at about 6pm local time. And I'm actually staying rather near to Patpong.

Time to do some shopping now :)

Cheers!

delifrance
23-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Hi

I should be in Bkk during the 3rd or 4th week of Sept, I think I can spare one night looking at Siam Hotel.

I recommend groups of 2 or 3 guys browsing Siam Hotel's coffee shop, too big a group seems to make the girls apprehensive to approach and be friendly with you.

why? I think the girl who secures a deal would like to have her friend secure a deal with your friend....safety and comfort in numbers? maybe.

delifrance
23-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Hi Mr Romance

LOL. Emmanuelle KTV girls at Siam Hotel, yup, sometimes they do appear there....either they are the lousiest of the lot at Emmanuelle KTV or someone has brought them along. By your statement, I am not sure if you have heard it from another companion who was with you when you went to Siam Hotel or you have personally saw the Emmanuelle KTV girl there...considering the condition that you were in.......LOL

you missed a lot of things and girls on your very first night to Siam Hotel...LOL. Hope you went there after your first night there.

cheers and enjoy....

vaxvms
23-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Hi Mr Romance

LOL. Emmanuelle KTV girls at Siam Hotel, yup, sometimes they do appear there....either they are the lousiest of the lot at Emmanuelle KTV or someone has brought them along. By your statement, I am not sure if you have heard it from another companion who was with you when you went to Siam Hotel or you have personally saw the Emmanuelle KTV girl there...considering the condition that you were in.......LOL

you missed a lot of things and girls on your very first night to Siam Hotel...LOL. Hope you went there after your first night there.

cheers and enjoy....

he did went again on sat nite after tat surin center joint lol

guess whr me and ah MING went?
NEP loh..........
RAINBOW2 many GEMs ard.....

delifrance
23-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Hi Bro Vax

yes, NEP's Rainbow 2 usually have 3 groups of girls taking shifts to go up and dance, now it's two groups. the SOP is to patient and keep a sharp eye out even when one or two girls are tugging at you gently to bar-fine them out......

LOL.

delifrance
23-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Hi Bro Vax

Mr Romance went to Siam Hotel on Saturday night? that's great. hope he got something because I think his trip to Seacon Square didnt yield anything but I may be incorrect in my guess. LOL.

I'll give anything to see the girls' reaction in Siam Hotel when they saw him on Saturday night if those girls are the same girls who saw him in Siam Hotel on Friday night! LOL.

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 05:31 PM

;)

Hi Mr Romance,

Quality not bad or "not your type?" kah kah kah.. :D This is as far as I know is your trademark words or phrase. But when ask you to go, you always hesitate one..must kick start you to go one..lol..no offence hor just my observation.

Hmmm..I think wat you saw and experience is even not the tip of the ice berg, more like the water vapour from the melting ice berg..hehehehe. Even i consider myself a new bie, though went there many times, i still consider what i experienced and saw, like a needle being dipped into the big ocean, u pull out the needle and what's left on the needle is what I really saw. Too cheam for you to understand? it;s ok..maybe other bros can assist you or is it again, "not your type?" In this case choice of words la..hehehehe .

Well, mr romance, heard of your latest experiences in BKK, hope you enjoy it. Just an advise here hor, there is no point shedding tears for WL, which I dont think they will for you, since u r still new to them. Best is to stay cool and enjoy the many flowers around BKK, there are many more to choose from.

My last advise for you is "Grow up dont just Grow Old". Treat every failure as a road to your Great Success Story later. You will experience more fun this way.

My humble opinion.

Sanuk sabai.

delifrance
23-08-2004, 06:11 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

you owe me one good coffee, girl (not the type that cannot reject customer asking for sex - ie. not sex massage girl la!) talk to you using my mobile line......two years already and she remembers you with fond and good memories........and she is asking....WHEN is the next party and meeting up???!!!!

*bow*.....you build good foundation in 2.5 days without dipping your dick in eh? and you trained for only about 1.5 trips........very smooth........

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

you owe me one good coffee, girl (not the type that cannot reject customer asking for sex - ie. not sex massage girl la!) talk to you using my mobile line......two years already and she remembers you with fond and good memories........and she is asking....WHEN is the next party and meeting up???!!!!

*bow*.....you build good foundation in 2.5 days without dipping your dick in eh? and you trained for only about 1.5 trips........very smooth........

Bro Deli,

I really cant take that commendation/compliment of yours cause if I had not had a good Ah Chan..I would still be in Sec 3..lol. My Ah Chan deserves all these, not me. He gave me a good foundation to work on, the rest I just put in my 2 cents worth of effort. Guess lady luck is smiling on me too :D

delifrance
23-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

buay tahan you! while we all learnt about "I have accident" when a thai WL says to us.......hahaha, that one also can makan but ...."I have accident....!"....definitely "not my type"..... LOL.

pokeslow
23-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

buay tahan you! while we all learnt about "I have accident" when a thai WL says to us.......hahaha, that one also can makan but ...."I have accident....!"....definitely "not my type"..... LOL.

kahkahkahakhahahahaha..definitely "I have accident" is "not my type" cause i wont want my dickie to bath in blood..hahahahaha..But once it's recover, it;s ok to take a dive..just be gentle lor.. :p

bollocksman
23-08-2004, 10:42 PM
:D he did went again on sat nite after tat surin center joint lol

guess whr me and ah MING went?
NEP loh..........
RAINBOW2 many GEMs ard.....

I ALSO Go RCA2 and RAO 2 , U know :rolleyes: ?????? many many puyings, but not my taste..

In the end, ended up with a Target from my 1st day at Hollywood (didnt call her then) but Wow!!!! what a Find, she's typical Jap Comic Book cute style, though not as PALE ( but she aint that Dark) Honey' coloured complexion.

Big eyes, and a Voice that u can get diabetes from.....
Only 20yr , hell she even dresses like a young SYT going to SIAM square ( Not unlike a seasoned BG). U can guess i had a sleepness night again .

Damn I had to wake up early, go to airport settle some stuff, plus had a call from TG , wanting to see me off the airport (1st time, for me) though I thought she will be bringing her other 2 "pheun" or her Hot looking roomate/workmate along. NB she came alone.!!!!!

vaxvms
24-08-2004, 09:45 AM
one will nvr learn enough of LOS even U have visted this angel land 1000X
u can visit the same club every nites but i believe u will have diff expereince each day and will learn more smartly to play their game well

this trip learn something again from deli :

" is u call "chicken" and not "chicken" call u"

chokdeee!

pokeslow
24-08-2004, 04:20 PM
one will nvr learn enough of LOS even U have visted this angel land 1000X
u can visit the same club every nites but i believe u will have diff expereince each day and will learn more smartly to play their game well

this trip learn something again from deli :

" is u call "chicken" and not "chicken" call u"

chokdeee!

I add to that.."is u call "chicken" and not "chicken" call u and "chicken" u call got a rooster liao" ..hehehehe

vaxvms
24-08-2004, 05:22 PM
I add to that.."is u call "chicken" and not "chicken" call u and "chicken" u call got a rooster liao" ..hehehehe

u really vali humourous
no wonder have all the lady luck!!!

pokeslow
25-08-2004, 10:34 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance

Hi Mr Romance,

Quality not bad or "not your type?" kah kah kah.. This is as far as I know is your trademark words or phrase. But when ask you to go, you always hesitate one..must kick start you to go one..lol..no offence hor just my observation.

Hmmm..I think wat you saw and experience is even not the tip of the ice berg, more like the water vapour from the melting ice berg..hehehehe. Even i consider myself a new bie, though went there many times, i still consider what i experienced and saw, like a needle being dipped into the big ocean, u pull out the needle and what's left on the needle is what I really saw. Too cheam for you to understand? it;s ok..maybe other bros can assist you or is it again, "not your type?" In this case choice of words la..hehehehe .

Well, mr romance, heard of your latest experiences in BKK, hope you enjoy it. Just an advise here hor, there is no point shedding tears for WL, which I dont think they will for you, since u r still new to them. Best is to stay cool and enjoy the many flowers around BKK, there are many more to choose from.

My last advise for you is "Grow up dont just Grow Old". Treat every failure as a road to your Great Success Story later. You will experience more fun this way.

My humble opinion.

Sanuk sabai.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mr Romance,

After going through again my posting earlier, I have to say that it was wrong of me to post some comments about you. I should not have wrote certain phrases in my postings about you and I apologised for it.

Upon saying that, I would like to add, that I merely wrote this in the best interest of a friend to another friend, based on my own experiences and some of the bros that have went through ,make it slightly comical and light-hearted, as to what you are going through now. All the relevant advises given to you are merely advises, but at the end of the day, is still up to you to act it out or throw it out of the window if you find them unfit. No shoving in your throat or forcing you to used them.

Last but not least, Mr Romance, why i wrote this is because since I consider you are now in the circle of friends which i consider close. And I be honest with you now, that my apology is sincere, but that dont change any of my views on you on certain things till today.

Thanks.

pokeslow
25-08-2004, 10:37 AM
u really vali humourous
no wonder have all the lady luck!!!

Just being myself bro Vax :o

vaxvms
25-08-2004, 10:50 AM
bro pokeslow
from my neutral pt of view i see no framming involved but some words are a bit harsh but i tink bro romance will take it lightly
fz dun comeby easily esp those who know cyberly

pokeslow
25-08-2004, 11:25 AM
bro pokeslow
from my neutral pt of view i see no framming involved but some words are a bit harsh but i tink bro romance will take it lightly
fz dun comeby easily esp those who know cyberly

Hi bro Vaxvms,

Thanks for the note. Yes, I was just doing a fren a favour, though slight harsh, and intention was well and good. Yup fz dont come by easily esp those in cyber world, cause what you see may not necessary what you get when you know them personally. :)

delifrance
25-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Hi Bro Pokeslow and Bro Vax

as one fren of Bro Pokeslow and mine has taught us: Understand pain to know that we are human....

In knowing pain then we know pleasure. In knowing both then we know that we are human. Humility.

pokeslow
25-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Hi Bro Pokeslow and Bro Vax

as one fren of Bro Pokeslow and mine has taught us: Understand pain to know that we are human....

In knowing pain then we know pleasure. In knowing both then we know that we are human. Humility.

Bro Deli,

Kahkahkahkakhahakhahahahahahaha..i laugh not because of the quote, which I do strongly agree, but at the adviser who said that to you cause he dont really practise it when he's caught in the same situation..lol :D

delifrance
25-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

that's why he kena hamtam until "honey....sweetie"....wah piang...hair stand man.

pokeslow
25-08-2004, 11:38 AM
Hi Bro Pokeslow

that's why he kena hamtam until "honey....sweetie"....wah piang...hair stand man.

hahahahaha..u describe it best bro!! lol

Mr.romance
25-08-2004, 07:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mr Romance,

After going through again my posting earlier, I have to say that it was wrong of me to post some comments about you. I should not have wrote certain phrases in my postings about you and I apologised for it.

Upon saying that, I would like to add, that I merely wrote this in the best interest of a friend to another friend, based on my own experiences and some of the bros that have went through ,make it slightly comical and light-hearted, as to what you are going through now. All the relevant advises given to you are merely advises, but at the end of the day, is still up to you to act it out or throw it out of the window if you find them unfit. No shoving in your throat or forcing you to used them.

Last but not least, Mr Romance, why i wrote this is because since I consider you are now in the circle of friends which i consider close. And I be honest with you now, that my apology is sincere, but that dont change any of my views on you on certain things till today.

Thanks.

No worries bro...I not petty type lah...We can always have kopi at our usual joints when time allows...
:)

delifrance
25-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Hi Bro Pokeslow and Bro Mr Romance

wah seh.....you two like dancing a sensual duet eh....?

seriously, I think honesty between bros are what counts, it's the honesty and loyalty that will stand the test of time, I think these are valued above relationships, ego and good feel because in playing Bkk or anywhere else...you can depend on that bro when you are courting a girl with her guy wrapping his arm around her....but it's dangerous and not very nice to the wrapper guy la.

be careful la.

delifrance
25-08-2004, 07:27 PM
Hi Mr Romance

If you are homesick for thai disco music, you can always visit Golden Mile's disco or there's one small disco pub at the end of Geylang (heading towards town direction), I think this small disco pub is at the right side at the end of the main street of Geylang.

hehe

west
25-08-2004, 09:59 PM
.............mistake :o

popcorn_m3
25-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Hi Mr Romance

If you are homesick for thai disco music, you can always visit Golden Mile's disco or there's one small disco pub at the end of Geylang (heading towards town direction), I think this small disco pub is at the right side at the end of the main street of Geylang.

hehe

lor 15 pub 68 if im not wrong

keet
26-08-2004, 12:44 AM

Nong sao still there bro? kit teung mak mak ;)

vaxvms
26-08-2004, 09:34 AM

cfm in odd lorong but not sure is 15 or nt
car turn rite into lorong and pub on ur right
place seem new but nvr been there

pokeslow
26-08-2004, 10:21 AM
No worries bro...I not petty type lah...We can always have kopi at our usual joints when time allows...
:)

Good that you are not the petty type :) Am just worried that you might took it for a wrong signal. That's all.

popcorn_m3
26-08-2004, 11:57 PM
Nong sao still there bro? kit teung mak mak ;)

nong sao no more there but ah soh alot, u interested ?:D

tirak69
27-08-2004, 02:23 AM
nong sao no more there but ah soh alot, u interested ?:D
still ard meh? tot dat place change hands already? :confused:

keet
27-08-2004, 09:22 AM
still ard meh? tot dat place change hands already? :confused:

aiyoh..all we need to do is.... GO check it out again lor :D