PDA

View Full Version : My first time in Batam..

rondejonjon
30-08-2004, 02:33 AM
I had some money so I visited Batam.
Health improvement first before fun: got a damned good no hanky-panky massage in the Nagoya area.Rats! if I had known that a good therapuetic massage costs only SGD12 at the Batam Spors Massage Centre, I would have gone there instead of those crummy and health centre massages which costs a bomb!. It's all part of life ain't it?
Anyway, I wheeled through on wheelchair clumsily with my walking frame in front of me to go thru customs bla bla ferry bla bla then got a very sporting taxi driver(arranged by the Ferry operator in Singapore) to drive me to the Nagoya area, the happening place in Batam.
After my therapuetic massage, I informed the taxi driver that I need a gal to "suck it out" for me. He told me no problem and drove me to the joint. Upstairs this chawek or gal, Wati did a blow job with cap on and help bathe me after that. I seldom do this standing up. Even at the health centre which I usually visit, I almost never do it standing up. But this time, seeing that the room was small and the mirror was close to our activities, I told Wati, I wanted to do it standing up(just to see Wati's head bobbing up and down between my legs) which was exciting..
After helping me bathe and putting my clothes on, I proceeded to call my contact to help me downstairs to the screams of Wati,'teeeeeeps' she shouted at me expecting a tip. Before going upstairs for my activity, I decided to leave my wallet in the taxi and take my chances..Total price for Wati SGD30 paid to her pimp
That's all folks.. till next time..Ciao

cheongkid
30-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Bro, you go all the way to Batam just for a massage and bj? :confused: :rolleyes:

meatlover
30-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Bro, you go all the way to Batam just for a massage and bj?

Cos he brought only S$140 and took ferry from Tanah Marah Ferry Terminal :rolleyes:

sassina2
30-08-2004, 10:07 PM
it seems that our friend is a wheelchair bound cheongster despite his handicap

meatlover
30-08-2004, 10:11 PM
it seems that our friend is a wheelchair bound cheongster despite his handicap

Indeed ... Imagine he purposely left his wallet in the cab before proceeding to his main activity ... :rolleyes:

Jon_J
30-08-2004, 10:37 PM
you trust the taxi driver with your wallet? If he drives off , you'll be stuck in batam.

rondejonjon
31-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Me not wheel chairbound lah. I always use my walking frame go out.. Everywhere I go, the walking frame goes with me. Even go out to shopping centre use walking frame.Much, nuch more mobile as compared to wheelchair. And also back pain when sit too long. Dun like to use wheelchair; not only restrict movement and manueveraibility but also restrict blood flow to the legs.
Once I heard my dad say this about me,'When he was young, his curiosity was dangerous He would use to poke the ellectric soclket with a screwdriver! Very dangerous!"
At that time I was only 3-4 years old only
Now that I'm older, I just poke something else :p

I still remember some years ago when I was still using the wheelchair, I decided to check out the Joo Chiat area looking for some fun but I alighted from a taxi at the wrong place. I wheeled my way around to look for the massage parlour but to no avail. My wheelchair was on the five foot way along the shophouises away from the pavement.There was a hump and I tried to go over it. Before I knew it, my wheelchair fell backwards, the back of my head hit the ground and in front of my eyes was the ceiling. Haha I thought to myself. Serves me right!
Luckily, a guy came around to help me. II took a taxi and finally managed to meet Jen, the masseuse who masterbated me.
That's all folks!

sassina2
31-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Sorry my friend, I am still confused if you use a wheelchair or not. And, what is a walking frame? Your reply will clear up my poor knowledge of this subject. In any case, your brave spirit given some kind of physical handicap (hope I am not so wrong here) should be applauded! Keep your liddle brother flying my man!

cheongkid
31-08-2004, 01:05 PM
And, what is a walking frame?
Pic (http://www.alphamed.com.sg/prog1_09.gif) of a walking frame.

vaxvms
31-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Pic (http://www.alphamed.com.sg/prog1_09.gif) of a walking frame.

u really MR KNOW_ALL :cool:

meatlover
31-08-2004, 06:46 PM
u really MR KNOW_ALL :cool:

He is not call the guru for nothing ... Hehe ... :cool:

newyorker88
31-08-2004, 08:51 PM
you trust the taxi driver with your wallet? If he drives off , you'll be stuck in batam.

Did you get a taxi from the counter at the ferry? Never take an unlicenced Taxi, for your own safety. ;)

rondejonjon
31-08-2004, 11:46 PM
Taxi arranged from Singapore so no problem there..Kind ferry operator help me at counter when I book ferry..