PDA

View Full Version : shanghai KTV

seahummer
07-09-2004, 02:58 AM
my first experince.... sunday 05092004.

i was walking out the disco ' real love ' after being served a couple of warm heinekens... warm beer... very difficult to swallow and the gas in the stomach just makes me feel so bloated. and i had to diplomatically chase off 3 aunties who wanted me to buy her drinks and pay 200 to 300RMB. ( they wasn't the mamasans. they were touting themselves. they would ask you if you look like you're looking for action and they would say " do you want to buy me a drink" my reply if the aunty isn't appealing in which this case all three of them would have passed of as aunties found at the wet markets of singapore and have purchase clothes from Top 100 that dont fit so well and have access " bah zang" coming out of their exposed tummies..... you can have my beer...its warm.....and by the way, i was .... alone..

no kaki because they were quite tired and wanted to rest from the previous few days of doing nothing. lazy bummers. so your lone ranger decided to go check out the huai hai lu and see if i can land me a chinese cuntfish. well there were some pretty cute ones who were dancing with their entourage of male companions. so being alone and balls not being not very large at that time i decided not to persue my fishing trip and revert to plan to....go to the pay pond... if i can find one.

so i was walking down the streets at about 12ish and i had pussy written all over my face i think because there were street touts who would walk up to me and ask if i have found a place to drink because they can bring me to a place with girls to accompany me while i drink. i immediately rejected them ( about 4 in total ) so i continued walking the streets and stopped outside this club ... cant remeber the name but they had a few girls sitting outside and they were obviously hookers because they would eyeball you as you would do to them wait for your first response. this doen't apply to ang mohs. they would hustle them to bring them home at of course an inflated price. but again they did not meet up to my brother's demand so i continued my walk down the street unitl i met up with Mr Jing Feng. another roadside tout. but he pressed all my right buttons.

he tells me if i wanted to go to his place and get a drink. a little pricey he admitted but the girls who accompany you are top quality in service and pubic realtions.... not public but pubic. i asked him about age of the girls and his reply was just shocking. form 17 to maximum 23. about two dozen girls to choose from. i gave him a wry look but my little brother was like jumping for joy and he could see that i was interested. so i just told him straight off that i wanted to tar pao my cuntfish and have it for supper. and he knew what i mean. gives me the green light and tells me not to worry for he will make sure of my transaction.... sometimes my two little brains between my legs makes dicisions for me and i obviously went along with it.

so we took a five minute walk across two blocks and arrived at his small, cosy little KTV with japanese words sprinkled in front of the establishment. and when the doors opened a host of about 5 waiteress bowed and greeted me in japanese. a stout man about 35 years old also bowed and ushered me up to a ( small room since i was alone ) and have kept his head at all times bowed slightly lower than mine even when he entered the room or exited.

so MR Jing Feng tells him my intentions and askes the stout guy who is the papasan of the club and an old friend of MR J.F. ( dunno real or not ) to bring the goods. and if i don't like any of them, i can change. ok.... let the fun begin...

so in steps the waiteress.... wah not bad as well. she was polite and brought some finger food and sliced water- melon with my choice of drinks... beer.

cheongkid
07-09-2004, 12:27 PM
*COMMERCIAL BREAK* or *TO BE CONTINUED*?

homeosapian
07-09-2004, 03:36 PM
wa....I am waiting for the rest...wonder how much it will cost?? :D

asdfghjkl
07-09-2004, 06:22 PM
any more or is that all your FR??

Sexphere
06-10-2004, 09:58 AM
To all interested bross,,

I was there 4 times (I meant Shang Hai) this year, if you have a local guide it would be better as many of the KTV will charge a premium for non-locals, a chance to ketok mah!!!! I was a KTV really cannot remember the name had like 100 gals. My gosh I was so surprised that it was so cheap the place is very nice better than TIan an men singapore to my point of view... THe gals top notch service! 1000 rmb gets you 2 hennesy including room plus small snacks and side drinks, by the end of the night they said we still had about 100 rmb outstanding so we ordered fried rice.... At that time I was told the drinks was buy 1 get 1 free so please do check before hand. There were 4 of us so 2 bottles was good please be warned that those gals can drink!!!!

DAmage: sit with you whole night between 300-400 rmb, you can swap gals in between if u see a better looking one pay her max 100 guys.... Ta pao about 1000-1500 rmb depending how good you are or you might get ir free if she likes u.. Cheers guys Happy cheonging.

P.S. If you guys want me to find out more Please let me know I will post in detail. (have to call up my friend in shang hai).

By the way My friend there took me to this place which looks like a restaurants (very heavily camo)cannot tell from outside has a thick secret door, inside cheap ktv with about 20 gals from sichuan age ranging from 16-19 fresh!!!! this ones u take back to your hotel!!!! damage about 500!!!

risingeast
08-10-2004, 10:57 AM
To all interested bross,,

I was there 4 times (I meant Shang Hai) this year, if you have a local guide it would be better as many of the KTV will charge a premium for non-locals, a chance to ketok mah!!!! I was a KTV really cannot remember the name had like 100 gals. My gosh I was so surprised that it was so cheap the place is very nice better than TIan an men singapore to my point of view... THe gals top notch service! 1000 rmb gets you 2 hennesy including room plus small snacks and side drinks, by the end of the night they said we still had about 100 rmb outstanding so we ordered fried rice.... At that time I was told the drinks was buy 1 get 1 free so please do check before hand. There were 4 of us so 2 bottles was good please be warned that those gals can drink!!!!

DAmage: sit with you whole night between 300-400 rmb, you can swap gals in between if u see a better looking one pay her max 100 guys.... Ta pao about 1000-1500 rmb depending how good you are or you might get ir free if she likes u.. Cheers guys Happy cheonging.

P.S. If you guys want me to find out more Please let me know I will post in detail. (have to call up my friend in shang hai).

By the way My friend there took me to this place which looks like a restaurants (very heavily camo)cannot tell from outside has a thick secret door, inside cheap ktv with about 20 gals from sichuan age ranging from 16-19 fresh!!!! this ones u take back to your hotel!!!! damage about 500!!!

Bro: Can you pm the contact details? My email is : [email protected]
I going to Shanghai soon. Thanks.