PDA

View Full Version : hongkong massage parlour

zollida
08-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Hi All

just came back from a china/hk trip... will like to share with all the brothers who get the chance to travel

recommended by friend and went to try and i will said is good full package including FJ for 2 person are 1500HK and no tips needed for ladies..

Name: Yuppie Sauna
Add: G/F ( shop B) and 1 /f may wah court, 111-113 chatham road, TST Kowloon Shim Sha Jui,

operating hr - 1pm - 2am ( but they will fulfill ur request to ask the gal to come back even if they knock off from their work)

tel: 852 8104 6888

Manager : Herman Yu ( 852 6126 1084)

recommended FL - Angel ( she is frm shanghai)

Detail: was there for three day for business and due to typhoon, was not able to go macau as planned. At nite after 10pm, me and my friend headed down to this place which was recommended by our driver. Didnt expect much at first cos just want to be there for massage. Place quite clean and spacious and has individual sofa seat with LCD tv. Went in and change to ur individual sauna suit ( they give clean one every time). Proceed to the next room and they will arrange u to relax while u wait for. One thing due to popularity, has to wait either for the gal or for the room.

while waiting, all ur food and drinks consumption are free. I ask for a gals with nice legs and i got angel. Around 1.60m but very well shaped. Wait for them to change to into therapist costume ( basically no bra and wear tongs).

Ready, then u must tell the manager or supervisor u are ready to "siong fong" go to room in cantonese. Being led to the room, the Angel led me down to strip myself naked and then she prepare with the oil for massage. must commend that she is good at massaging and sex... Massaging will really soothing as i complain my back was aching and she really did it for me a thorough one.

Then she proceed to strip and massage me by spreading my leg and apply the oil near my inner tigh and my balls. Wow her hand that touches it was shiok. Continue to massage me and turn me over to the same by using her breast to massage my face while working her hand on my balls and dick which was warm and soothing while i finger her CB which was quite wet and smell good. Her skin was acceptionally good i must compliment.

Cannot tahan already and i think she can tell from her experience and prepare the condom and use her mouth to dorn it on my dick and proceed to perform a BJ for a min a two. I turn her and fuck her on missionary and she ccum once cos i pounce her continously non stop for approximately 3 min like an actuator ( lack of sex during the long oversea trip) and i proceed to fuck her doggy while she was standing and grabbing her C34 breast - tender but firm.

Finally back to missionary and we both drenched with sweat which i was really satisfied and due to my beast act of continous pounding.. till i came, lasted for 2 hrs full. Balls very ache after that

overall was a good experience.

will post more for the other cities in china i visit...

juggernutt
08-09-2004, 06:25 AM
interesting...dont know this. Never tried or heard about it...

what was the damage?

zollida
09-09-2004, 12:48 AM
hey brother

thks for the interest , damage is around 1500 for both of me and my friend... i won;t said the cheapest but due to the fact u can use the facilities to bath urself and relax in a place like spa so is still fine to my standard

thks
don

zollida
09-09-2004, 01:34 AM
damage is 1.5k i will not said is cheap but neither is expensive from my view since i don; need to tip the gal at all and finish and just fuck off from the place..so i think is worth

wyman
09-09-2004, 05:15 PM
bro Zollida

1500hkd is damn expensive!

i suggest you try Regency the next time. Its great! so far the few times i have been it has not failed me - 798hkd a pop plus massage for 90min total

zollida
10-09-2004, 09:17 AM
bro Zollida

1500hkd is damn expensive!

i suggest you try Regency the next time. Its great! so far the few times i have been it has not failed me - 798hkd a pop plus massage for 90min total

O bro

thks for the introduction, maybe i misintepret it is 1.5k for 2 of us and 2 hrs session which is 750 flat for one person...

but ur price deal is worth trying ..thks for the advice