PDA

View Full Version : help with passport matters

paulsun
09-09-2004, 11:15 AM
I have been travelling in/out of Singapore to many asian countries very often and now my 3 year passport is full of immigration stamps/chops. Is there any other alternative other than the obvious one of changing to a new passport as I don't have the time to do so? I get shit everytime I show my passport to foreign customs officers. Thanks

DNAT
09-09-2004, 11:20 AM
I have been travelling in/out of Singapore to many asian countries very often and now my 3 year passport is full of immigration stamps/chops. Is there any other alternative other than the obvious one of changing to a new passport as I don't have the time to do so? I get shit everytime I show my passport to foreign customs officers. Thanks
where do you expect the immigration officers of the foreign countries which you intend to visit to put their stamp on your pasport if there is no more spaces? :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
09-09-2004, 11:26 AM
i dun get your question.. the passport full of chop but if got space then still can use ma.. if not more space then get a new one la :)

DNAT
09-09-2004, 11:31 AM
i dun get your question.. the passport full of chop but if got space then still can use ma.. if not more space then get a new one la :)
He got no time to make renewal wor ... :rolleyes:
now even can renew via internet/postal service ... just need to collect it personally

DNAT
09-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Is there any other alternative other than the obvious one of changing to a new passport as I don't have the time to do so? I get shit everytime I show my passport to foreign customs officers. Thanks
I believe if you shaft USD100 in your passport, you wont get shit no more ... you can even request them dont put the entry stamp on your passport :D

sgmjplayer
09-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Thats = US$200/- when you exit, no entry stamp, thats
if you are lucky. Otherwise, treated as illegal Immigrant..hehehe

I believe if you shaft USD100 in your passport, you wont get shit no more ... you can even request them dont put the entry stamp on your passport :D

Hakoshu
09-09-2004, 11:42 AM
In tat case, Get 2 passports :D Always one to stand by~

DNAT
09-09-2004, 11:45 AM
In tat case, Get 2 passports :D Always one to stand by~
you might as say ... one passport for each visitng countries :D
64 pages can stamp 192 stamps ....

Hakoshu
09-09-2004, 11:47 AM
you might as say ... one passport for each visitng countries :D

It might work for Mr paul~ hehe, Since he travels so much and doesn't even have time to renew/make his passport..

DNAT
09-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Thats = US$200/- when you exit, no entry stamp, thats
if you are lucky. Otherwise, treated as illegal Immigrant..hehehe
actually got trick 1 ....
when u shaft the green back, make sure they stamp on a blank piece of paper ... when exit, ask them to put the triangle stamp on top of the entry stamp lah .... hahaha :D

If not, stamp on your kar-chng also can (but you can bathe leh) hahahaha

planethollywood
09-09-2004, 11:52 AM

Two options - carry on using your present passport which is full and expect more shit from immigration OR spend some time to do something about it and get a new passport. Don't know how often you log on here but spend a little less time here and do your passport online or via post, ok liao! As a frequent traveller, I'm sure you know that sooner or later you'll have to get a new one, right?

sgmjplayer
09-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Now I know how you cheat on yr wife.. :p . Are you married?

actually got trick 1 ....
when exit, ask them to put the triangle stamp on top of the entry stamp lah .... hahaha

DNAT
09-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Now I know how you cheat on yr wife.. :p . Are you married?cannot tell you, wait you tell her ... I cham liao ;)

asdfghjkl
09-09-2004, 12:19 PM
DNAT u got guilty conscience ah.. kekeke

DNAT
09-09-2004, 12:48 PM
DNAT u got guilty conscience ah.. kekeke
the least I got ... some even cheong until wanna divorce Sg wife .... haizzz

I would like to secure a life/retirement companionship with my Sg gf, yet still wanna sneak out for some wild thrill before ROM.

"Women, always on a man's mind" - Sigmund Freud

robertking
09-09-2004, 12:56 PM
you might as say ... one passport for each visitng countries :
bro you so interested in the passport business also?
one tcss thread is good enough liaoz..; dont think you can hide hor.
tcss here also can zapped one hor. :D

DNAT
09-09-2004, 01:10 PM
bro you so interested in the passport business also?
one tcss thread is good enough liaoz..; dont think you can hide hor.
tcss here also can zapped one hor. :D
uncle RK
you tell Moderator to zap the thread starter 10 points and me 5 points lor ... I dun mind.
Where got tcss ? maybe some ppl thought this is International Field Report thread so can discuss or seek advice on International Passport ... I only share share nia lah ... :D

robertking
09-09-2004, 01:15 PM
uncle RK
you tell Moderator to zap the thread starter 10 points and me 5 points lor ... I dun mind.
Where got tcss ? maybe some ppl thought this is International Field Report thread so can discuss or seek advice on International Passport ... I only share share nia lah ... :D
i know lah, 10 points is chicken feet to you.
but can you share intelligently, wisely, productively, effectively ..or not?

DNAT
09-09-2004, 01:17 PM
i know lah, 10 points is chicken feet to you.
but can you share intelligently, wisely, productively, effectively ..or not?
Uncle:
Please hor ..... you go and read the 1st post of theis thread first lah ...
Computer Science 1001 - lesson # 1 = GIGO :D

DNAT
09-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Better don't. Now got new trend started by GeneralSUCHINDA. He likes to reveal others personal info on sex forum. :eek:
Hi siamboy:
Dun worry, I dont
- reveal my real name / NRIC, bank account info to samsters
- bring my gal fren to meet samsters
- lend $ to samsters

I only advice samsters on Batam FLs .... hahaha

:D