PDA

View Full Version : Staying in Amari watergate hotel - Bangkok

skyl1ne
13-09-2004, 02:32 PM
Would be leaving for bangkok this evening n staying there for 4 days. Try searching for info regarding this hotel but ain't found any. Any brothers know of any 'happening' spots around this place? First time to thai n can't speak a single thai at all. Don't know how to survive... Any brothers have any place to recommend and the damage? I'll post some fr when i come back this wkend. =)

gigantic_tk
13-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Would be leaving for bangkok this evening n staying there for 4 days. Try searching for info regarding this hotel but ain't found any. Any brothers know of any 'happening' spots around this place? First time to thai n can't speak a single thai at all. Don't know how to survive... Any brothers have any place to recommend and the damage? I'll post some fr when i come back this wkend. =)

Best is to get the Tourist map and find youself the way to these established Massage Parlour. For lone range this is the best choice. Unless you go with a few kaki, then you must plan and agreed amongst your kaki to minimise aftermath misunderstanding. Cannot speak Thai is not a problem in Bangkok, you can seek the counter staff for assistance. I dun even know a word of thai, have been there alone on quite a few occassions but still survive, just open your mouth and ask, use hand signal or language to complement. Believe me, the thai people are courteous and friendly. For places. pricing and entertainment, you can screen through this forum or bangkoktonight forum, they offer you many recommendations................................... .start surfing now for info you need for your 4 days stunt in bangkok.

guzzler
13-09-2004, 06:53 PM
The Amari Watergate is very centrally located. You'll have no problems finding the action. Short cab rides to all the bar areas or mps.

outcast
13-09-2004, 11:13 PM
I was just there a couple of weeks ago. My advice pal would be to go to papong to get some real action. I made the mistake of visiting the massage palor that is next to amari watergate. Its a building to the right. You gotta go basement and take a lift up to 6 or 7 floors. I asked for oil massage and was served by a auntie (maybe 40+ no joke!!) Sianz...... room somemore got cockroach running around....

anyway, when she rub in between my legs and see that my bro is getting harder, she asked me if i want special. wtf??!!?? of course no. anyway it was a disappointment. better to go elsewhere.

thaiboy
14-09-2004, 01:10 AM

Amari watergate is at patunam, place for good shopping, the nearest MP is chao phaya 1 or 2 now name as J-one or Plaza at Makasan. Enjoy yr stay... :D

skyl1ne
14-09-2004, 10:07 AM
Is there any MP nearby to it? I think there's this sauna place in the hotel but it should be those 'clean' one right? How much do you guys tip those doorboy btw. Too bad ain't going alone going with colleagues n there's gers around just hope to be able to sneak out for some 1-2 hr fun =p Is there any discos around? Those that won't get in trouble de.

skyl1ne
14-09-2004, 10:09 AM
btw my trip is postpone to wed evening =(

ichibawa
14-09-2004, 10:28 AM

You can try Prince entertainment complex the whole building is "sexual" happening,MP & nite club.The MP & FJ cost 2000b for 2 hours. Is not very far away from Amari Watergate Hotel less than 5 mins taxi ride cost like 50b taxi fare.tell the taxi driver they will knew the place.Anyway you can gey the map from the airport.

Rushie
14-09-2004, 04:13 PM
You can try Prince entertainment complex the whole building is "sexual" happening,MP & nite club.The MP & FJ cost 2000b for 2 hours. Is not very far away from Amari Watergate Hotel less than 5 mins taxi ride cost like 50b taxi fare.tell the taxi driver they will knew the place.Anyway you can gey the map from the airport.

I think you meant Plaza Entertainment Complex not "Prince".
But if going there, do not go to the basement massage palour called Cupidy.

Regards
Rushie

ladyassassinato
14-09-2004, 04:31 PM

Hi skyline,

I will be at the Amari Watergate too this wed. Have been in Bkk since Sat.
PM me if u wanna hook up or lim kopi in coffee house since we are in the same hotel. I am with another samster brother here.

Cheers :D

max_911
14-09-2004, 04:37 PM
[

I will be at the Amari Watergate too this wed. Have been in Bkk since Sat.
PM me if u wanna hook up or lim kopi in coffee house since we are in the same hotel. I am with another samster brother here.

had pm our contact to you :)

ladyassassinato
14-09-2004, 04:47 PM
by the way, bkk is very "happening" and a pure cheonging haven.

U should definitely try a Massage Parlour called "Poseidon". One of the top MPs here in Bkk. If u into real beautiful models, they are on the 6th floor.
Damage is ranging from 2,800 bht to 3,500 bht.

The reason for the difference is that 3,500 bht are for those models who appeared in thai penthouse magazines or "For Men" mag.

I had Ms January 2004 of thai Penthouse on sat and she made this lau uncle's shortwave radio antenna stand erected for the entire 1.5 hour session.
hehe!!!

:D

gigantic_tk
15-09-2004, 05:58 PM
You can check the BangkoK Hotels rates (in USD) and happening Maps, all in these threads:

Bangkok Hotels and Maps thread

Bangkok's Hotels
http://www.res24.com/index.html?r=bangkok&show=1&partner=bangkoktonight.com

MAP
Ratchdapisek Area Map
http://bangkoktonight.com/maps/ratchdapisek.shtml

New Petchburi Area Map
http://bangkoktonight.com/maps/new_petchburi_road.shtml

Sukhumvit Area Map
http://bangkoktonight.com/maps/sukhumvit.shtml

Soi Cowboy Area Map
http://bangkoktonight.com/maps/soi_cowboy.shtml

SaintArc
10-11-2006, 03:46 PM
go try Posideon at rachatrpha
the best massage parlour in bkk

Malaysian Datuk
10-11-2006, 05:17 PM
I think you meant Plaza Entertainment Complex not "Prince".
But if going there, do not go to the basement massage palour called Cupidy.

Regards
RushieThink he meant Plaza Entertainment behind Prince Hotel....I can't offer any info that the helpful bros have not already given.....it's that I got nice memories of Amari Watergate so thought I just join in the discussion.....afaik this hotel isn't guest friendly and long time ago some bro posted about FLs in the hotel's hair salon (this kt probably no more)