PDA

View Full Version : Business Trip to Bangkok

screwdriver
13-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Will be in Bangkok this Thursday to Saturday. Company has booked me into Windsor Suites. Wonder if it is near Posidon, Pagasus MP or any good MP ? How do I get there. Also never try their body message with foam. Any good place near my hotel ? Appreciate if any bros can share.

guzzler
13-09-2004, 06:47 PM
Windsor Suites is on Soi 20 if I remember correctly. You'll need to take a taxi. Make sure the driver understands you clearly or you'll be driving in circles.

Most taxi drivers will know where it is, but most will also try to talk you into going to a place where they get a kickback. You're better off sticking to your plan and making the taxi driver take you where you want rather than going with their recommendation. It's simply about getting the kickback to them, not about what you'll like.

Have the doorman of the hotel translate if you need to. No need to be embarassed, they've heard it all before. Give them a tip and they'll keep quiet.

Have fun.

juggernutt
14-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Just ask the your concierge to help you...
No worries about this, they know how it works.
And don't let the driver divert you to other places.

matrixint2003
14-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Will be in Bangkok this Thursday to Saturday. Company has booked me into Windsor Suites. Wonder if it is near Posidon, Pagasus MP or any good MP ? How do I get there. Also never try their body message with foam. Any good place near my hotel ? Appreciate if any bros can share.

If you are going to Poseidon tell the taxi is further up after Robinson.

Have fun

screwdriver
14-09-2004, 12:34 PM
If you are going to Poseidon tell the taxi is further up after Robinson.

Have fun

I understand that some MPs give commission to the taxi driver, and they will put the cost onto us. If I want to save on this, can I tell the driver to go to Robinson, then walk some distant to Poseidon ? What is the distance from Robinson to Poseidon ?

Heard that Pegasus is good olso. Which is better ? Any landmark near Pegasus ?

dargonfly75
14-09-2004, 01:37 PM
I understand that some MPs give commission to the taxi driver, and they will put the cost onto us. If I want to save on this, can I tell the driver to go to Robinson, then walk some distant to Poseidon ? What is the distance from Robinson to Poseidon ?

If you want to save on the commission.. better to tell taxi driver to drive to Wattana Mansion. Its a lot nearer to Poseidon than Robinson.

lushlife
14-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Dont think Poseidon give commission to cab drivers. usually the cab drivers will try to bring you to Plaza.

Pegasus is not a MP but a nightclub with take out girls, expensive membership.

Cheers

screwdriver
14-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Want to pay commission please go to Mona Lisa or Cupidy. Big neh neh lovers will like Mona Lisa. :D

From your nick, know you're a Bangkok King. Care to elaborate more on your recommendation, like price, gals and location. Any introduction on the famous body message with foam ? Appreciate if you can come back to me, as I'm leaving on Thursday morning.

plman2002
14-09-2004, 11:05 PM
From your nick, know you're a Bangkok King. Care to elaborate more on your recommendation, like price, gals and location. Any introduction on the famous body message with foam ? Appreciate if you can come back to me, as I'm leaving on Thursday morning.

================================================
Bro,

Me flying to BKK 2morrow night.
not a frequent bkk guy but minimum Poseidon i still can make it.
if u want to go Poseidon, can go together on Thursday lah.
go see see look look also can.
PM me if u want. best b4 1600hrs 2morrow (15 Sep).

cheers,

facial
14-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Try Mirage lah. Some where near to Poisedon area.

I always have good experience in Mirage. Perhaps just a personal opinion.

siamcutey
16-09-2004, 12:57 AM

Tell the driver, you want to go Ratchada Soi 17.

Pii Kup, Pai Ratchada Soi Sip Jet or you can tell him
Pii Kup, Pai Ratchada Soi Baan Beung.

Tell him stop at Watana Mansions
Pii Kup, Chot Rot Yuu Tii Watana Mansions.

When you reach Watana, u can see POSEIDON, and COPA. IF YOU CANNOT SEE the 2 BUILDINGS, I believe you will have difficulty seeing my postings too.

Good luck and have fun:D
SC

bollocksman
16-09-2004, 08:53 AM
Tell the driver, you want to go Ratchada Soi 17.

Pii Kup, Pai Ratchada Soi Sip Jet or you can tell him
Pii Kup, Pai Ratchada Soi Baan Beung.

Tell him stop at Watana Mansions
Pii Kup, Chot Rot Yuu Tii Watana Mansions.

When you reach Watana, u can see POSEIDON, and COPA. IF YOU CANNOT SEE the 2 BUILDINGS, I believe you will have difficulty seeing my postings too.

Good luck and have fun:D
SC

Poseidon and Copa, the choice IMO. is always Copa.!!!
pii khrup, pai copa!! ratchada soi 17. Poseidon is overrated due to thier web presence,their models lounge is quite good . But other joints have similar standards too (i.e Mirage, utopia, copa)

Wattana mansions , also good to hunt off duty w/Ls ,5555! saw blonde russians, maybe might go over and say Zdravstvuyte (Hello), . and Gde vy zhivete?(where do u live).

Utopia-- rama 9 ( param gow) : tell straight to driver , no commission
Honolulu love boat club - Rama 9 , RCA, and next to Radisson hotel (rhong rheaam radisson), again no commission.

cheers and Enjoy your trip!!!

Aanok
17-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Bros Bollocksman

I want to go leh, can bring me there??? kekeke :D

ladyassassinato
17-09-2004, 05:05 PM
envy u bro. I just came back from bkk last night after a 5 nights and 6 days trip and today back at work. REALITY sucks big time!!

Already missing bkk but spent a bomb which included signing a Pegasus club membership. Yeehooo! Now back in sillypore feeling like a zombie. How???? So sien.

Enjoy yrself man. BKK is a magical place and full of wonders!!

Peter_North
17-09-2004, 05:47 PM
envy u bro. I just came back from bkk last night after a 5 nights and 6 days trip and today back at work. REALITY sucks big time!!

Already missing bkk but spent a bomb which included signing a Pegasus club membership. Yeehooo! Now back in sillypore feeling like a zombie. How???? So sien.

Enjoy yrself man. BKK is a magical place and full of wonders!!

What are the privileges of a pegasus membership ? And how much ?

Sammi888
17-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Hi Bros,

Along Ratchada, before Robinson, heading towards Poseidon, on my left while in cab, I saw this building with bright lights with the name Pump-Up.

Then further down the road, again on my left, got this big sign board ad on this Pump-Up Club. I never got the chance to find out more while was there...so need advice here, for mayb next trip...

Q. Wat's the nature of this club? A disco like Hollywood or a gentlemen club like Carribean or Piano?

Q. Wat's the range of money needed to spend there?

Rgds.

ladyassassinato
17-09-2004, 09:31 PM
What are the privileges of a pegasus membership ? And how much ?

Well its 30,000 bht for a 1 year membership. You get 9 bottles of whiskey, a "free" model on yr first outing (would hve cost u 10k bht), 50% off the barfines on subsequent visits plus some other benefits. Was weighing the pros and cons but I reckon I was going back to pegasus again, so thought why not as it may become more worthwhile if I made a few more visits over there within the next 12 months..

Cheers :D

plman2002
17-09-2004, 11:43 PM
Well its 30,000 bht for a 1 year membership. You get 9 bottles of whiskey, a "free" model on yr first outing (would hve cost u 10k bht), 50% off the barfines on subsequent visits plus some other benefits. Was weighing the pros and cons but I reckon I was going back to pegasus again, so thought why not as it may become more worthwhile if I made a few more visits over there within the next 12 months..

Cheers :D

Is this throwing in of a model a new thing in BKK.
In the past is the most 10 bottles of whisky with an amount of money.
Hmm......... real good trick there. Daam good siah and tempting.

cheers,

bollocksman
18-09-2004, 12:41 AM
Bros Bollocksman

I want to go leh, can bring me there??? kekeke :D

can , Until I stike 4D or u belanjah my air tickets/hotel!!!
:) hehehe,

Ok just kidding la, Maybe in November. But presently my target hunting ground has changed a bit.

NEP, SOI 4, THonglor, But might visit Mirage/Utopia/copa. The rest I not sure ( might depend on schedule) and I might do side trip to CM. hahaha

bollocksman
18-09-2004, 12:45 AM
Hi Bros,

Along Ratchada, before Robinson, heading towards Poseidon, on my left while in cab, I saw this building with bright lights with the name Pump-Up.

Then further down the road, again on my left, got this big sign board ad on this Pump-Up Club. I never got the chance to find out more while was there...so need advice here, for mayb next trip...

Q. Wat's the nature of this club? A disco like Hollywood or a gentlemen club like Carribean or Piano?

Rgds.

Not sure, I think its a new Joint, Havent explored yet,... perhaps u be willing to be adventourous yourself and explore it. Tell us how it is in an FR.

Invoke the spirit of discovery and experimentation , like Sir Walter Raleigh or Cristobal Colombus.
:D

thaiboy
18-09-2004, 10:34 AM
Hi Bros,

Rgds.

Pump-Up..(former Brew Pavilion location, they have tear down Brew Pavilion building) less then 2 month old...a pertol station plus car wash and a large Pub spin the lastest Hip Hop music....joint for youngest like Soi Tonglor. Free car wash for all who enter the pub.... :D

Sammi888
18-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Thanks Bros...

Next mth mostly like will b at bkk with some friends golfing, will try find time to explore this joint n post any FR i have...

Rgds.

ichibawa
19-09-2004, 11:21 AM
envy u bro. I just came back from bkk last night after a 5 nights and 6 days trip and today back at work. REALITY sucks big time!!Already missing bkk but spent a bomb which included signing a Pegasus club membership. Yeehooo! Now back in sillypore feeling like a zombie. How???? So sien. Enjoy yrself man. BKK is a magical place and full of wonders!!

Me too was back on 14th..food's good,shopping's good and girls also good. :p

ichibawa
19-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Well its 30,000 bht for a 1 year membership. You get 9 bottles of whiskey, a "free" model on yr first outing (would hve cost u 10k bht), 50% off the barfines on subsequent visits plus some other benefits. Was weighing the pros and cons but I reckon I was going back to pegasus again, so thought why not as it may become more worthwhile if I made a few more visits over there within the next 12 months..Cheers

30,000b about S$1250, look like you got to travel there almost every month to make your money worth. Maybe I can tag along with you :p the next trip..for the free whiskey :D

Sinoview
19-09-2004, 11:42 AM
This is not the way to calculate lah... It's the frequencies of making use of the place and the no. of take out that will fully exploit the benefit of the membership.

The whisky can also be used to exchange for "take out".

My last calculation was that four models take out and some casual drinks on the four occasion there will fully recovered the 30kb investment investment. The rest is bonus....

ladyassassinato
19-09-2004, 08:19 PM
30,000b about S$1250, look like you got to travel there almost every month to make your money worth. Maybe I can tag along with you :p the next trip..for the free whiskey :D

Sure, no prob. all are welcome. Pegasus quite a high class night club IMO, so worth to spend..

Cheers

utopia
21-09-2004, 12:50 AM
Hi Bros,

Rgds.

Was at this Pump-Up club on the 18th. There's a live rock band performing and gives u the 'concert feeling'. In-between they also play pop, r&b and rock music. Cater more to the younger crowds.

tirak69
23-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Free car wash by dancers! Kekeke. :D
not bad place eh? next time must sit near the stage... maybe they splash water at you. kekeke... 2nite got Big Ass performing... STIM!