PDA

View Full Version : a mature lady

garythegreat
16-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Hey everyone, been a long time since I posted. Anyway, here are some pics of a nurse I know, been trying to get me to sleep with her for a while but i've not got around to doing it ... doesn't stop her from trying to seduce me though, and I love leading her on ;) Loves posing and taking pics for me of what she's wearing, both on top and underneath ... have to admit, she has a nice set of boobs and a lovely pussy :)

Anyway, more to come. In the mean time, here are the latest of her hp pics, I'll be posting more as they come in.

aric
16-09-2004, 04:20 AM
she looks pretty mature :) figure a bit out of shape also..

garythegreat
17-09-2004, 12:13 AM
just another pics she sent me today

garythegreat
26-10-2004, 01:46 PM
more pics she just sent me ...

Love the red bra...

xmen2003
26-10-2004, 02:13 PM
anymore pix taken when u bonking ? of hav this action taken place yet ! :p

garythegreat
15-11-2004, 03:22 PM
some new pics I received...

DumbAss
19-11-2004, 10:44 PM
some new pics I received...
I LIKE mature women! Services assured!
Would you mind getting her to send me some pix too! I can give her my number. :p
Anyway, great pix bro!

simone_simone
08-12-2004, 08:46 AM
you are not the only one, i do like mature ladies now and then. great pics.

garythegreat
29-07-2005, 01:09 AM
Hi bros, long time no see. Been busy with work. Anyway, talking about work ... haha, well a lady I posted several pics of previously, not very good reception by our bros here but still, hope some of you guys out there like mature women with fantastic breasts .. ( and a sweet abalone pussy to go with it ) ... enjoy!

garythegreat
11-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Some more new pics ... sorry bout the quality. Hope you like the last two pics ... she took them while she was trying on new bikinis ;) Love them... hope you guys appreciated MILFs with beautiful breasts :) I sure do...

G

garythegreat
25-08-2005, 04:59 AM
Hi everyone, sorry bout the small pics previously. I've resized them for your convenience, especially those that love lao chios, MILFs who have large succulent nipples and skillful tongues ;) Check out the pics.

garythegreat
25-08-2005, 05:07 AM
I've also resized some of my earlier pics so you guys can have a better look ;) Not too bad the bod on this MILF yah ? Love her in her bikini ... and when she's naked, legs spread with her wet sweet abalone pussy ;) sexy thing. What do you guys think ?

G