PDA

View Full Version : Mrs ecco getting wicked for u

ecco6
02-10-2004, 12:51 AM
this is a seriers of me n Mrs ecco getting in actions..

hope to c my points jumping if bro n sis like wat u see.... seriers will come in many posts if u guys n gals were to support.. Th

yang punk
02-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Nice to see Mrs ecco back in action...the gal with the lovely winged pussy ;)

ecco6
02-10-2004, 09:25 PM
damm pathetic... nowadays never see ppl giving points for our hardwork. anyway tis is for you YP.... hope to see some pts rolling thks

yang punk
03-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Don't be too bothered with the points lah. Not that many senior members here whose votes can count. Many newbies vote but points not added until they pass probation which will take some time and provided they continue to participate in the pte forum. Otherwise their points will be KIVed. Also after one round of awarding points to you even senior members must tang ku ku before they can award you again for the second round.

Go to your 'user CP' where you can check on the number of KIV or grey points awarded to you. Only the green points are counted.

ecco6
03-10-2004, 07:24 PM
points no points can't be bother liao.... anyway the spirit here is to share. So here it goes and enjoy

Malefikus
03-10-2004, 07:30 PM
Nice work and a remark: Close ups are nice, but the bigger picture sometimes is the real turn on....

Rod Kok
04-10-2004, 10:26 AM
points no points can't be bother liao.... anyway the spirit here is to share. So here it goes and enjoy

way to go ecco6. yr new posts are great. mrs e has a really sexy bod (the whole package).

i've given u pt b4 so have to wait till 2009, i think, b4 i can give u again
:(

but keep up the good work :D

ecco6
04-10-2004, 08:00 PM
more more more and here i come.......... got points is good ! no points but hear compliments from bros and sis that appreciate hardwork posted lagi GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ecco6
05-10-2004, 11:33 PM
hi i come again..... doing doggy ....enjoy

ecco6
07-10-2004, 08:30 PM
doggy till i cum

ecco6
08-10-2004, 05:22 PM
the bj series from mrs ecco... hope u like it.

akan datang next week will be mrs ecco with her toys so bro and sis like my post kindly reply

yang punk
09-10-2004, 02:04 PM
Your little dick head is sooo cute :p

blaze38
09-10-2004, 04:28 PM
damm pathetic... nowadays never see ppl giving points for our hardwork. anyway tis is for you YP.... hope to see some pts rolling thks

Hmm so tht's the winged pussy YP was referring tooo.. nice; unique.. rep u points bro.. keep em nice pix and especially her cummming yah.. cheeerrssss ;)

Wah c her sucking soooo hard vacuum action with her succulent n sexy lips.. already hard Downunder here.. keep it up bro..

dandan
10-10-2004, 01:13 PM
Nice bj pics. More!

davoslim
11-10-2004, 03:17 AM
Nice clear pics! Good work!

And at this rate you are making cream pies ... you will have a small mister/miss ecco soon~~ :)

mscstatus
11-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Nice clear pics! Good work!

And at this rate you are making cream pies ... you will have a small mister/miss ecco soon~~ :)

yo bro.. nice pics.. but as yang punk said.. no one can give so many rep points in a day.. i cant rep you now, coz i just repped 2 bros whose postings came before you.. and can only rep the next day.

KingEros
11-10-2004, 10:09 AM
Go to your 'user CP' where you can check on the number of KIV or grey points awarded to you. Only the green points are counted.

YP ... you sure these points are KIVed??
I was impressed upon with another worst-case scenario ... some greenhorn "approved" your post but they stayed gray becoz they've not had 50 posts - but this vote counted towards their "1000 members" obligation before they can revisit you, which means that they can't give you points even by the time they've passed their probation. :eek:

yang punk
11-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Hi King

I think SB has moved his goal post again since that 1000 post ruling. I think the best thing is to hack care about the reputation points thingy and just concentrate on enjoying the sharing and viewing of pics.

We can gauge our popularity on the viewership and feedback/comments posted.

So all fellow bros and sis's here ... Don't be the silent majority! Surely one or two words of encouragement is not too difficult right?

KingEros
12-10-2004, 10:44 PM
I think the best thing is to hack care about the reputation points thingy and just concentrate on enjoying the sharing and viewing of pics.

Sure we talk like that now ... I sure didn't when I was starting out on the 10 default repu-points. 1 outspoken posting & end up gang-zapped. :eek:
On the oither hand, I must say things have changed for the better even since the "2 per day" & "1000 other samsters" rulings came into place ... at least you see less unpredictable weather, if you know what I mean.

So all fellow bros and sis's here ... Don't be the silent majority! Surely one or two words of encouragement is not too difficult right?

They're just maintaining their default stance as Sillyporeans, no?? :D

yang punk
13-10-2004, 09:26 AM
Hi KingE

You noticed the gang zapping stuff happened over at the Sex Discussion forum but not at this Pte Pics forum. Maybe we are a little more civilized here.

Rod Kok
13-10-2004, 04:53 PM
I think the best thing is to hack care about the reputation points thingy and just concentrate on enjoying the sharing and viewing of pics.

We can gauge our popularity on the viewership and feedback/comments posted.

well said, yp!

KingEros
13-10-2004, 06:15 PM
You noticed the gang zapping stuff happened over at the Sex Discussion forum but not at this Pte Pics forum. Maybe we are a little more civilized here.

More like this is an exclusive club while the other more accessible forums were like JB marketplaces, with nameless gunmen abound?? :eek:

ecco6
20-10-2004, 12:22 AM
some daily shot of her teasing me while i am on the PC

sibaysong4u
20-10-2004, 02:40 PM
Nice lips.

xmen2003
20-10-2004, 09:51 PM
wooorrrrr~ nice bro.. ;)

the king
20-10-2004, 09:57 PM

Oh my goodness...i recognise those sheets...i have the same set of sunflower sheets!!! hahahahha....that's really funny man!!! for a moment...it had me there, but my f*** buddy is NOT so clean shaven and i'm sure it takes a while to grow the bush back. hahaha...but that's funny and just a little creepy!

anyway, good pics...really steam man!!!

ecco6
20-10-2004, 10:26 PM
here i come again for all bros supporting me....... any suggestion for me for the type of pics u want to see... i will definetely do my best to fulfil your request

yang punk
21-10-2004, 09:55 AM
Mrs Ecco sure is a pretty mean sex machine! :D

More full bodied poses like pic 54...in all different angles and positions.. please?

the king
21-10-2004, 10:08 AM
here i come again for all bros supporting me....... any suggestion for me for the type of pics u want to see... i will definetely do my best to fulfil your request

simply incredible...those are great shots!!! tried to up your points but i have been prompted to spread some of my points around...sorry...but 100 virtual points for you and mrs ecco!!!

Malefikus
21-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Mrs Ecco sure is a pretty mean sex machine! :D

More full bodied poses like pic 54...in all different angles and positions.. please?

YEP! I support that request! :cool:

ecco6
21-10-2004, 10:44 PM
ok ... here i back again... bros out there i will try my best to fulfil your request in 3 days.. not more than 6 days ok..

ecco6
22-10-2004, 07:48 PM
just got all this for yp and malefikus ... definetely more to come ok... hope to hear some comments from u guys out there.
ps: taken with a video camera so not so sharp but chin chai for now ok.. promised to bring high quality pic for you guys later

Malefikus
22-10-2004, 09:26 PM
just got all this for yp and malefikus ... definetely more to come ok... hope to hear some comments from u guys out there.
ps: taken with a video camera so not so sharp but chin chai for now ok.. promised to bring high quality pic for you guys later

Wow, no question: She deserves to be shown with all her beauty!!! Niiiiiize!

ecco6
23-10-2004, 10:52 PM
here i back again with full body shot.... anymore other request? actually i have been planning for outdoor shots... anybody got any good place to recommend

yang punk
23-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Thanks Mr Ecco...Mrs Ecco certainly deserves to be shot with a better camera like one of the pics. She is indeed a S Y T and very sexy too...

Will be watching out for your outdoor shoots.

ecco6
24-10-2004, 12:17 AM
Thanks Mr Ecco...Mrs Ecco certainly deserves to be shot with a better camera like one of the pics. She is indeed a S Y T and very sexy too...

Will be watching out for your outdoor shoots.

brother YP: wat is S Y T>?? dun understand.....

yang punk
24-10-2004, 11:17 AM
brother YP: wat is S Y T>?? dun understand.....

S Y T = Sweet Young Thing! Nothing sinister :D

ecco6
24-10-2004, 10:14 PM
here i come again... she's applying moisturiser after bath

ecco6
24-10-2004, 10:18 PM
sorry hor...forget to attach image

ecco6
25-10-2004, 10:35 PM
As so much compliments on her, Mrs Ecco had requested me to take a series of pics and show it here... she said compliments will make her take more wild and "requests" pic. So guys and gals if u want to see more of her or types of pics u want to see, u know wat to do

ecco6
25-10-2004, 11:55 PM
hiya can we see her in public exposure?? perhaps in a white singlet in the crowd? :p
sorry... just wondering what do u mean by white singlet in public?? kindly elaborate.. thks

ecco6
26-10-2004, 10:35 PM
share n share... thats my spirit......let's ECCO all the way............

ecco6
26-10-2004, 10:36 PM
hmm i meant she wearing a white singlet without bra and pic taken in the crowd..that will be a challenge..kekek sorry i too demanding..hehehe great shots anyway.. :D

ok dear, try my best to fulfil your wishes

capttiab
27-10-2004, 06:24 PM
solid pix & body!

any full body shots & bj coming along the way? and here are some pts for u...

way to go man!

ecco6
28-10-2004, 12:07 AM
here i back again.... but still trying to get inspriration for the next series..
any suggestions??

Lumix
28-10-2004, 08:24 AM
here i back again.... but still trying to get inspriration for the next series..
any suggestions??

Is my adding of ur points enough to inspire u ?? :D She have a very nice bod anyway

KingEros
28-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Is my adding of ur points enough to inspire u ??

Think your points only motivated him ...
To inspire him ... show him some nude pics of your own. :D

ecco6
29-10-2004, 01:07 AM
Think your points only motivated him ...
To inspire him ... show him some nude pics of your own. :D
U r rite bro Kingeros, think Lumix did not keep track of this series. as i mentioned earlier that having points is gd but if there's no point who gives a damm...... anyway still got to thks Lumix for the compliments and Mrs Ecco like to thank all of you ppl out there giving her so much compliments bout her body tits and so on.. as for now both of us r thinking of making a series that will shock all samsters out there and thats why we r now trying to gather ideas from ppl out there improvise them and present it to all of u .. give me some time ok

sgbogyman
01-11-2004, 12:52 AM
very nice and clean pussy. Upz...

KingEros
01-11-2004, 02:51 AM
as for now both of us r thinking of making a series that will shock all samsters out there ..... give me some time ok

Good luck ... just dun get caught while doing it & get your faces splashed on the front page of the National Enquirer instead. :eek:

thrustmei
02-11-2004, 12:45 AM
well...with your great pics you have now....will be a tough one to top that....
we all will be waiting.... :D

ecco6
02-11-2004, 12:53 AM
well...with your great pics you have now....will be a tough one to top that....
we all will be waiting.... :D
that's why both of us are cracking our heads to come out with something extraordinary or else it will be a disappointment to of of you out there.....so if you guys or gals out there got any good suggestions , kindly supply :)

ecco6
24-11-2004, 12:55 AM
still working out on new task... thought of taking shots off coofee shop, food court etc.. just need some time to work on it... anyway meantime to quench your thirst, just taken quite a number of shots while she is on the line talking to a man which is actually going after her and she was quite horny at that time that she actually automatically pose for me while she saw me took the camera out

iersan
24-11-2004, 01:24 AM
Thanks mate!!! I love the full body shots you took.
The phone pics are hot! :cool:

KingEros
24-11-2004, 01:31 AM
while she is on the line talking to a man which is actually going after her
Still, she didn't hafta be stark naked every time she goes on the phone with him, right?? Or does she get you to act out the phone sex she has with him?? :D

still working out on new task... thought of taking shots off coofee shop, food court etc.. just need some time to work on it...
Can't wait to see those pics ... ;)

ecco6
24-11-2004, 04:01 AM
to solve kingeros 1st question..... normally when she's back from home she would remove all her clothes and go for a bath... but most of the time she would just sit in the hall watching tv for awhile naked but on this occasion when she just step into the bathroom the phone ring so she came out just sat there for about ten minute chatting with that guy, and i do my photography work.......For all the bros leh... appreciate pls ok

kingeros u dun worry about me and my contribution.. bcos i will not ask my gal to put on a kindergarden uniform and start saying thats my relative daughter was too drunk after consuming YEO HIAP SENG SOYA BEAN DRINK and start shooting lots of shots showing the KINDERGARDEN BADGE (NO HOLD BARRED) "IF it is identical... sorry i think that coincident" :)

ecco6
24-11-2004, 04:04 AM
few more to go and while a edit the pics i found that she love to be enjoying a man cunt teasing her on the phone while i take pics of her

simone_simone
24-11-2004, 08:19 AM
great pics! keep it coming my man. no offense but is it possible to see a doggy shot but not too close.... able to admire the whole body in doggy pose. great job again ecco!

ecco6
24-11-2004, 04:09 PM
extra extra here i come again... anyway for the doggy shot... simone asking for ... akan datang ok

KingEros
24-11-2004, 05:33 PM
extra extra here i come again... anyway for the doggy shot... simone asking for ... akan datang ok
Walan ... haven't suffered from nose bleed for a long time already. :D
Just drop me a note if she ever fantasise about having 2 tongues licking her at the same time. ;)

yang punk
24-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Fantastically sexy Mrs Ecco! :eek:

You allow her to flirt and swing with other men? If so Mr Ecco can pass her contact...I stand in queue...hahahaaa

KingEros
24-11-2004, 11:39 PM
You allow her to flirt and swing with other men? If so Mr Ecco can pass her contact...I stand in queue...hahahaaa
Kawan ... you so direct.
I was at a loss of how to put it across ... so I guess I deserve only the 2nd spot in the queue lah. :(

mAgIcIaN
25-11-2004, 12:12 AM
OMG...

Pls pass my msg to Mrs Ecco, tell her that she's got the most most perfect est cleanly shaven luvhole... very inviting... lucky u....

simone_simone
25-11-2004, 10:25 AM
please let mrs. ecco know that i loved the colour of her nail polish. maybe you could do a series of her doing both finger and toes polishing in nude. just a suggestion. no offense intended. can we have a few shots of her sexy feet please. thanks.

ecco6
25-11-2004, 05:47 PM
Frankly speaking Kingeros, she actually those (GGTSS) gian gian ti sian sian type of gal ... and the best part of it is that she used to say dont like me to lick her love hole but in the end she will actually asked for it. But 1 thing for sure is that she really cannot tahan ppl licking her bcos by 5 mins she will be wet like Nergara waterfall and she will start to say things like she bae tahan liao pls stop and let's get on and start fucking me etc etc........ If you are to ask me to rate her skills , overall i will give her a 9 and a half for everything. (compare to all the gals i fucked before incl. WL)
Walan ... haven't suffered from nose bleed for a long time already. :D
Just drop me a note if she ever fantasise about having 2 tongues licking her at the same time. ;)

ecco6
25-11-2004, 05:50 PM
OK i here i back again.... any request or question, by all means i will try to fulfil and answer ok

ecco6
25-11-2004, 11:22 PM
ok Wendy... for you request i will put it in my next project for u ok... braless in white top in a crowd rite... i never forget or ignore ok

ecco6
26-11-2004, 03:22 PM
here i come again....

BQFreak
26-11-2004, 05:26 PM
pardon me for saying this... y issit Mrs ecco is always on the phone when you shot her... guess your hp bill must be sooooooooooo damn high :D

ecco6
27-11-2004, 02:37 AM
pardon me for saying this... y issit Mrs ecco is always on the phone when you shot her... guess your hp bill must be sooooooooooo damn high :D
Halo bro u ahve been staying in the jungle for toooooo long is it... u dun know what is free incoming call meh.... :p

yang punk
27-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Hmmm...wonder why you white-wash her ass in pic 82???

ecco6
28-11-2004, 05:08 AM
Hmmm...wonder why you white-wash her ass in pic 82???
well she had rashes due to scratches and she said she only wants to present the best. so she asked me to censored it or else dun post it

ecco6
28-11-2004, 05:10 AM
3 more to go.......... like it kindly give comments thanks

sammyboyfor
28-11-2004, 02:20 PM
well she had rashes due to scratches and she said she only wants to present the best. so she asked me to censored it or else dun post it

Get hold of a copy of photoshop and use the "heal" tool to remove blemishes. It's the tool that all the glamour photographers use on pix of their models.

The results speak for themselves. Just compare the two pictures...

ecco6
28-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Get hold of a copy of photoshop and use the "heal" tool to remove blemishes. It's the tool that all the glamour photographers use on pix of their models.

The results speak for themselves. Just compare the two pictures...
SB i had i Adobe photoshopElement 2.0 but i could'n't find the heal key.. kindly advise pls... thanks

sammyboyfor
28-11-2004, 04:26 PM
SB i had i Adobe photoshopElement 2.0 but i could'n't find the heal key.. kindly advise pls... thanks

Photoshop elements is a scaled down version of photoshop and probably does not have the "heal" feature.

However, there is an alternative to the heal tool that works almost as well with a bit of practise. Use the "clone" tool to sample the skin texture close to blemishes that you wish to remove and then use it to zap away pimples on your girl's bum. It works better than Oxy10. :D

If you are unsure of how to use the clone tool, just go to the adobe website. There are tutorials galore regarding how to master all the features in photoshop.

Eg : Heal tool http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/movie_nf2.html

blaze38
28-11-2004, 04:28 PM
any suggestions??

Nice pix bro as usual, wld luv to rep u more.. but gotta spread again.... wow the sparkle in the Blink Blink caught my eye... i c 3 embedded blink kblinks in think; u missed the coverup there on her dainty slender finger... keep em cuming bro.. can't wait for yr shocker to cum yah.. cheeerio ;)

ecco6
29-11-2004, 05:10 AM
back again after SB advise to use the clone tool.....

sammyboyfor
29-11-2004, 05:32 AM

You need to play around with the clone tool parameters a bit. You're using too high a setting for opacity and you're also sampling from skin areas which are a totally different colour from the areas that you're removing the pimples from.

I've attempted a quick repair job using the clone tool but it's nothing like doing it right the first time.

Cheers.

iersan
29-11-2004, 09:50 AM
great photos mate, more doggy shots....she's hot. :rolleyes:

KingEros
29-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Rashes or not, pimples or not ... can you let the missus know I'd still be volunteering my "dry cleaning tongue" on her anytime of the day ... :rolleyes:

At the end of the day ... a little imperfection allows me to confirm that she's all natural & very human too. :D

sammyboyfor
29-11-2004, 12:27 PM

If you can, you should get a copy of photoshop CS. The heal tool can do wonders for any image... like this one.... :D

ecco6
30-11-2004, 05:22 PM
back again for more

sammyboyfor
30-11-2004, 05:54 PM
back again for more

ecco6
01-12-2004, 01:05 AM
back with 5 more pics ... and might be taking some tomorrow so just hang on with it

ecco6
03-12-2004, 03:39 AM
this patch ending soon.... so just patiently wait for new series ok

simone_simone
03-12-2004, 08:53 AM
once again nothing but the best from mrs. ecco. new series mr ecco? any luck with my suggestion of having mrs ecco doing her finger and toe nails naked? by the way, did you tell her about the nail polish colour that i love on her fingers and toes? ha ha ha

ecco6
03-12-2004, 03:21 PM
once again nothing but the best from mrs. ecco. new series mr ecco? any luck with my suggestion of having mrs ecco doing her finger and toe nails naked? by the way, did you tell her about the nail polish colour that i love on her fingers and toes? ha ha ha
actually i wanted to take the color that u like but unfortunately she change her nail color every 2 days so .... i will try to fulfil it for u ok

ecco6
03-12-2004, 03:23 PM
simone hope this last pic can temp fulfil u

Rod Kok
04-12-2004, 04:05 PM
lovely pussy, mrs ecco. now waiting for new series.

yang punk
05-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Agree...Mrs E has such a pretty pussy!

ecco6
05-12-2004, 07:09 PM
Agree...Mrs E has such a pretty pussy!
she wants me to say thank you to Rod and Yang punk on her behalf. she says since she posses a beautiful pussy like u guys said, thats why she enjoyed taking pics and have me posted it here

mAgIcIaN
06-12-2004, 01:19 AM
Best pussy award 2004 for mrs Ecco....
some actions for next series??

ecco6
06-12-2004, 01:27 AM
Best pussy award 2004 for mrs Ecco....
some actions for next series??
sure of course... always trying my best to fulfil all request

simone_simone
06-12-2004, 05:49 PM
thanks ecco my man. not to sound demanding but....... that pic would have been great if it was taken whole...... i mean with her legs feet toes all in. hahahahahaa. but i really love that pic and lots of others that you have posted. by the way, if there is anything requests just let me know too. will be glad to get it done for you

ecco6
06-12-2004, 07:57 PM
thanks ecco my man. not to sound demanding but....... that pic would have been great if it was taken whole...... i mean with her legs feet toes all in. hahahahahaa. but i really love that pic and lots of others that you have posted. by the way, if there is anything requests just let me know too. will be glad to get it done for you
u r welcome simone... try my best to take toes and nails for u ok.. seems u r fetish to this huh.. hehe

simone_simone
07-12-2004, 08:59 AM
dont know if i can call it a fetish...... but i get turn on by ladies who pay attention to their toe nails and finger nails. especially if they come with the nail colours that i like. to me its more of a aded package thing just like in mrs ecco's case....... nice body, great legs.... so yes, it does turn me on to be able to see your feet. thanks my man. send my regards to mrs ecco. cheers

thrustmei
09-12-2004, 09:01 AM
hmmmm.....looks nice and tasty...
yes ....nice shaved look. just the way I like them.

and of coz a nice great body too.... :D

etwk
11-12-2004, 11:30 PM
Mrs Ecco... nice faired skin body, "spotless" bdy!
Mr Ecco very lucky!! Keep the pixs cuming..... :D

ecco6
16-12-2004, 09:14 PM
some misc pic taken 2 days ago out of fun

simone_simone
17-12-2004, 10:33 AM
have up your point my man. nice pics. at least now can see more of the feet. hee heee. cheers my man.

yang punk
17-12-2004, 01:45 PM

Envious of you...Mrs Ecco sure has one beautiful tight succulent pussy!

I'm drooling ... babe!

KingEros
17-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Seems like she likes to exhibit her beauty freely round the house ... any chance I can be yuor neighbours?? :rolleyes:

iersan
17-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Mrs Ecco photos are always hot. up your points mate! ;)

ecco6
18-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Seems like she likes to exhibit her beauty freely round the house ... any chance I can be yuor neighbours?? :rolleyes:
to tell u the true fact.... king, we are always not dress at the single bit the moment we were home so maybe the ppl staying opposite are the lucky ones

ecco6
18-12-2004, 01:59 AM
tell u guys ... actually whenever i stat taking my canon camera and walk towards her, she will automatically pose for me...WHY???? me dont know as well... maybe she just love to show

KingEros
18-12-2004, 01:59 AM
to tell u the true fact.... king, we are always not dress at the single bit the moment we were home so maybe the ppl staying opposite are the lucky ones
I'd be doing that too ... if not for the fact that I have an altar in my hall.

At the same time, I'm also fully aware that my next-door neighbours (a UK couple) walks around their flat naked too ... once, I knocked on their door & the wife answered "hang on a bit, I'm not wearing anything & let me go put something on". ;)

No worries of "lucky neighbours" too ... as the blocks in my condo are built at a reasonable distance apart, not to mention that I'm on the top floor too. :cool:

KingEros
18-12-2004, 02:00 AM
tell u guys ... actually whenever i stat taking my canon camera and walk towards her, she will automatically pose for me...WHY???? me dont know as well... maybe she just love to show
I would pose for you too ... if I was born with such beautiful fingers, with a clean & juicy pussy to boot. :rolleyes:

simone_simone
18-12-2004, 10:09 AM
nice pics as usual. mrs. ecco's choice of nail polish are always excellent as usual.......... bro ecco, wheres my christmas present............. no feet pics? sob sob.

ecco6
18-12-2004, 01:36 PM
nice pics as usual. mrs. ecco's choice of nail polish are always excellent as usual.......... bro ecco, wheres my christmas present............. no feet pics? sob sob.
brother feet pic coming for u ok ... dont worry bout that... as promised mah

ecco6
19-12-2004, 12:19 AM
a few more pics to go..... hope to hear some comments

simone_simone
20-12-2004, 08:47 AM
looking forward to my christmas present. thanks ecco. can you please enlighten me, does mrs ecco wax her pussy or shave it? its so damn 'clean'. cant spot any stubbies or anything of that nature. ask her for some tips please. all can share and get their gal to do it. dont worry about competition cause if there is a award for best, delicious , tempting, appetizing etc..... pussy, i am very sure its going to her. cheers .

thrustmei
20-12-2004, 12:32 PM
nice to have a partner that share in your interest as well. always good when both are in the mood.

btw......great pic.... always have admired her nice pussy...would die to hav a taste...heehee :D

ecco6
21-12-2004, 11:57 PM
few more to share.... time to lick Mrs Ecco little wet pussy...

iersan
22-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Thanks mate, your photos deserve loads of points but I cant up you anymore.

ps. with an arse like hers, more doggy pose wld be nice. ;)

ecco6
23-12-2004, 02:28 AM
on img 123 maybe u can c my tounge on her labia...... long live to all bros who love licking pussy... hehe :p

ecco6
29-12-2004, 02:49 PM
just a few more pics to share

ecco6
29-12-2004, 02:50 PM
last 2 pics thats all..... havent been taking pics for a while so just go with this for the time being

aLeGrIa
30-12-2004, 04:25 PM
last 2 pics thats all..... havent been taking pics for a while so just go with this for the time being

Wah Bro!

Nice boobs! and nipples... I bet you have a good time going at them...

cheers!

ecco6
03-01-2005, 12:26 AM
nothing better to do while watching tv, so just started taking pics

ecco6
03-01-2005, 12:28 AM
a few more to go

KingEros
03-01-2005, 02:23 AM
nothing better to do while watching tv, so just started taking pics
Can't agree with you more ... those nipps were just so distracting, who knows what was being shown on TV??

ecco6
04-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Always ready with my camera to take wonderful pics... thats why Mrs. Ecco said that i am stupid and crazy enough to take pics even while she's ironing

ecco6
04-01-2005, 11:56 PM
i had uploaded the pics twice but it seems there's uploading problem.... SB or Kingeros can advise??? thanks

ecco6
05-01-2005, 03:32 AM
here i back now with the ironing pics

ecco6
05-01-2005, 03:33 AM
more it comes

KingEros
05-01-2005, 08:19 AM
thats why Mrs. Ecco said that i am stupid and crazy enough to take pics even while she's ironing
Tell her you're not stupid but a real-life Picasso ... just look at the masterpiece of IMG0148!!! ;)

DingDongBell
05-01-2005, 08:27 AM
maybe you could ask her to do a slow strip and you could take her picture in different form of undress. Mrs ecco look stunning with cloths on and off.... it would be really exciting.

:D

ecco6
06-01-2005, 12:19 AM
more it comes
Missed out 1 pic so here it goes

ecco6
06-01-2005, 12:28 AM
This set of pics were requested to take by her during christmas nite,,, was watching DVD and out of sudden she said: let me do some pose in lingerie

shanghaijen
06-01-2005, 08:22 AM
Bro, your pics are excellent! Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

yang punk
06-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Ecco...I bet every dick here is wishing he has a wife like Mrs Ecco, will put all the wl and fl out of business. Every husband will be dutifully following their naked wife around the house with a digital camera...hahaha

Couldn't agree with KingE more that killer ass from a low angle...and that cute pussy!!! If I were you I'll take her immediately over the ironing board! :D

KingEros
06-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Couldn't agree with KingE more that killer ass from a low angle...and that cute pussy!!! If I were you I'll take her immediately over the ironing board! :D
Just make sure you dun spring on her & catch her so unawares that she end up having a scar of the iron on her flawless body. :eek:

ecco6
08-01-2005, 12:21 AM
here are a few more to go..... she would like to take this opportunity to thank all those that gave her all the good comments....

lighter
08-01-2005, 12:40 AM
she's got good clear skin.... you a lucky man.

ecco6
08-01-2005, 06:00 PM
last 7 pics of Mrs Ecco in black lingerie before we move on to a new costume

ecco6
08-01-2005, 06:07 PM
last 2 pics in this attire.... the next set will be her in BIKINI suit... stay tuned

ecco6
10-01-2005, 10:38 PM
here comes the bikini set.... enjoy bros and sis... love to hear comments..

yang punk
11-01-2005, 12:53 PM
You should bring her to the beach to show her off in her bikini...on weekdays the East Coast is pretty quiet and Mrs Ecco can even get a little notti there for your camera...hehehe

iersan
11-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Very nice, with that kinda bod,
she looks good in anything but better in nothing.

ecco6
12-01-2005, 12:45 AM
You should bring her to the beach to show her off in her bikini...on weekdays the East Coast is pretty quiet and Mrs Ecco can even get a little notti there for your camera...hehehe
actually she wanted to do a outdoor shot but we dun know which beach is good for such.... any recommendations??? thanks

ecco6
12-01-2005, 12:49 AM
here i come again..

yang punk
12-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Like I said the East Coast Park after the food centre just keep heading towards Changi using the smaller inner slip road until you hit the big carpark.

On a weekday its pretty quiet, and during high tide the beach is clean with lovely blue water. See attached pics.

ecco6
12-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Like I said the East Coast Park after the food centre just keep heading towards Changi using the smaller inner slip road until you hit the big carpark.

On a weekday its pretty quiet, and during high tide the beach is clean with lovely blue water. See attached pics.
Thanks YP i thinked i will arrange the photo shot on the next off day... last but not least the next 4 pics is here

sgbogyman
12-01-2005, 08:47 PM
nice body she have there Bro, points for you!!