PDA

View Full Version : Guangdong HC Guide

trax222
02-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Having spent some time in China and benefitted from the tons of advice that the bros here provided, I figured that its about time to publish a simple guide for cheongsters. Hopefully, this would put to rest a lot of the basic questions that beginners have and hopefully even provide some extra cheong options for seasoned cheongsters.

This guide is targeted at Guangdong and I'll start with Changping in Dongguan and add on other areas as I gather sufficient information. Unless otherwise stated, the information is gathered from personal experience.

trax222
02-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Given the tough competition, all the health centres are very similar in terms of service offerings and any new service or improvement rolled out by one establishment is quickly copied by the others. Having chatted with a few managers and supervisors, the consensus is that the attitude of the girls is the winning factor and every establishment works very hard to make sure their customers are made to feel like kings. The prices are quite similar ranging from 468RMB to 568RMB. Given the similarity in service offerings, it is hard to understand the price differences. The logical only explanation I can find is that price is dependent on where the establishment is located, ie. three star hotels charge less than four star hotel establishments. I also would venture to speculate that the more expensive the place, the better the girls look.

Health centres also provide a way to save on hotel accommodation if you go in after midnight. The room for the night is free of charge after the first 1.5 hours (including massage session fees) is paid for. There are exceptions to this, like Hui Mei Hotel sauna which adds a surcharge if you choose to stay over night. Of course it is not an option if you were planning to take out a KTV or hair saloon girl for the night.

Changping health centre girls are also well trained from start to finish. After being shown into the room, the supervisor will call in girls 2-4 at a time depending on the number. Each girl will then bow and introduce herself briefly (number and home province). Upon selection, the girl will prepare all the implements required and then proceed to bring you into the shower for bathing. After the activities in the bathroom, the girl will then call to clock time. At this point, the 1.5 hours of service begins. The girls will provide both a quick massage and service, in no particular order. In terms of service, different girls have different styles but most start off with a breast massage with baby oil, a cat bath with or without the aid of water, ass rim with or without aids (pearl, water), blow job (depending on girl, covered or bare, and a variety of aids such as coke, mint, hot water, cold water), and then on to sex. All this ensures that the highest standard of service is enjoyed.

trax222
02-10-2004, 12:28 PM
1. Golden Wave Sauna金涛宫桑拿 @ Plutocrat (Fuhao) Hotel 富豪酒店

Introduction: This place consists of suites and you are ushered into the room directly. The rooms are decorated hotel room style with a steam room in the bathroom. In addition, the sauna also has a van that can provide transport to and from the train station as well as to any restaurant or KTV within Changping free of charge.

Location: 2nd floor of Fuhao Hotel main building (note there's a foot massage place in a separate building behind the main building that is very grand, so do not make a mistake and go there instead).

Price: Room for 1.5 hours is 168/188RMB normally and 218RMB for weekends (Fridays and Saturdays). Tip for the girl is 300RMB, given in cash direct to the girl at the end of the session. Total cost 468RMB – 518RMB.

Contact: Hotel main line 0769-3998888 and ask for sauna, Supervisor Ms Zhang LiYa

Specialties: Some of the rooms have a sex chair that is quite a novelty and is used for blow jobs as well as sex with either party on the chair. The other is the use of bubble tea pearl inserted in after ass rimming, a feeling that I don't think is for everyone.

2. Hui Mei Sauna 汇美桑拿 @ Hui Mei Hotel 汇美酒店

Introduction: The place occupies two levels, first and second floor and is an all-suite establishment. The corridors and the rooms have a distinguishing feature with glass floor sections decorated with sand and sea shells. However, the place shows its age and has clearly seen better days. Decoration and design concept is relatively old and no longer in the same class as the other newer hotels which boast of contemporary colours and furnishing.

Location: Ground floor of hotel, accessible via hotel lobby or via side entrance at the side of the hotel.

Price: 218RMB for package of room and 1.5 hours of massage. Tip to girl is 300RMB given at the end of the session. If you choose to stay overnight at the sauna, their room rate is increased to 288RMB.

Contact: Main line 0769-3918888 ext 8100, 2302, PR Manager Ms Tang

Specialties: Standard package consists of bubble tea pearl, hot water/ice, coke.

Additional comments: The place is quite unfriendly to first time visitors and the service level of the manager isn't up to the same level of attention and friendliness as Fuhao or Virgin Hotel. However, their business is pretty decent, so perhaps they look after their regulars better.

3. Virgin Sauna 君悦桑拿 @ Virgin Hotel 君悦酒店

Introduction: Virgin hotel is probably the newest hotel in Changping and one of the most expensive ones as well. Just walk in and ask to go straight to the VIP rooms and they will bring you up to the 4th floor.

Price: Room for 1.5 hours is 268RMB normally and ?RMB for weekends (Fridays and Saturdays). Tip for the girl is 300RMB, given in cash direct to the girl at the end of the session. Total cost 568RMB on weekdays and ?RMB on weekends.

Contact: Main line 0769-3819888 ext 8038 and 8113, Supervisor Ms Yang

Specialties: Bathing seated on a divided chair and ass rim by girl lying on floor followed by blow job.

4. New Century Sauna @ New Century Hotel

Introduction: New Century Hotel has a sauna and a health centre. The sauna is an all-suite establishment on the 3rd floor of the hotel while the health centre is in a separate building behind the hotel, next to the swimming pool. The room's decoration and furnishing is relatively new and well maintained.

Price: 268RMB for room and 1.5 hours of massage, this price is discounted to 248RMB during off peak hours. Tip for girl is 300RMB, given at the end of the session directly to the girl. They have a price listing openly available at the reception and in the rooms.

Specialties: Milk cat bath, using jelly in the mouth for cat bath and ass rim. Standard package consists of milk, 2 pieces of jelly and a glass of coke.

Missing Listings from Directory:
1. Lion hotel
2. Meditereran Sauna (supposed to have gotten raided 3 weeks ago)

rabitsu
02-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Bro,

Thanks man, you are really the Guangdong genius!.
May be you are one of the GuangDong five tigers?.

For me .....too bad may have to burn bigger holes in my wallet!.

trax222
02-10-2004, 09:35 PM
No bro, this is the collective intelligence of all the bros here. Got to thank all the bros here for sharing. Otherwise, I'll still be blur like sotong.

Bro,

Thanks man, you are really the Guangdong genius!.
May be you are one of the GuangDong five tigers?.

For me .....too bad may have to burn bigger holes in my wallet!.

Ultimate
03-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Bro, I'm in ChangPing DongGuan too. Lets meet up leh! You can reach me at 13529058496.

Just to add to this bro's guide .. some hotels offer discount vouchers for the rooms .. mostly about 99RMB .. must get from hotel front desk. Usually if you stay in that hotel, sure have .. otherwise .. u gotta know the front desk well.

Having spent some time in China and benefitted from the tons of advice that the bros here provided, I figured that its about time to publish a simple guide for cheongsters. Hopefully, this would put to rest a lot of the basic questions that beginners have and hopefully even provide some extra cheong options for seasoned cheongsters.

This guide is targeted at Guangdong and I'll start with Changping in Dongguan and add on other areas as I gather sufficient information. Unless otherwise stated, the information is gathered from personal experience.

rabitsu
03-10-2004, 02:25 PM
You just remind me of Hotel booking.
Did use http://hotel.elong.com/ to
book my hotel....is this the best option?.

The prices in there looks reasonable to me
but if you have better lobangs pls let us know!.
Thanks again.

cbjuiceyumseng
03-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Well done Brother!

You have saved countless Singapore Chiongsters time and money yet introducing safe and good places to fuck!

"Gong Bu Ke Mo"

:D That's the spirit, keep it up. PAP dun take care of us, we take care ourselves.

lucifier
04-10-2004, 02:20 AM
1. Golden Wave Sauna金涛宫桑拿 @ Plutocrat (Fuhao) Hotel 富豪酒店

Introduction: This place consists of suites and you are ushered into the room directly. The rooms are decorated hotel room style with a steam room in the bathroom. In addition, the sauna also has a van that can provide transport to and from the train station as well as to any restaurant or KTV within Changping free of charge.

Location: 2nd floor of Fuhao Hotel main building (note there's a foot massage place in a separate building behind the main building that is very grand, so do not make a mistake and go there instead).

Price: Room for 1.5 hours is 168/188RMB normally and 218RMB for weekends (Fridays and Saturdays). Tip for the girl is 300RMB, given in cash direct to the girl at the end of the session. Total cost 468RMB – 518RMB.

Contact: Hotel main line 0769-3998888 and ask for sauna, Supervisor Ms Zhang LiYa

Specialties: Some of the rooms have a sex chair that is quite a novelty and is used for blow jobs as well as sex with either party on the chair. The other is the use of bubble tea pearl inserted in after ass rimming, a feeling that I don't think is for everyone.

2. Hui Mei Sauna 汇美桑拿 @ Hui Mei Hotel 汇美酒店

Introduction: The place occupies two levels, first and second floor and is an all-suite establishment. The corridors and the rooms have a distinguishing feature with glass floor sections decorated with sand and sea shells. However, the place shows its age and has clearly seen better days. Decoration and design concept is relatively old and no longer in the same class as the other newer hotels which boast of contemporary colours and furnishing.

Location: Ground floor of hotel, accessible via hotel lobby or via side entrance at the side of the hotel.

Price: 218RMB for package of room and 1.5 hours of massage. Tip to girl is 300RMB given at the end of the session. If you choose to stay overnight at the sauna, their room rate is increased to 288RMB.

Contact: Main line 0769-3918888 ext 8100, 2302, PR Manager Ms Tang

Specialties: Standard package consists of bubble tea pearl, hot water/ice, coke.

Additional comments: The place is quite unfriendly to first time visitors and the service level of the manager isn't up to the same level of attention and friendliness as Fuhao or Virgin Hotel. However, their business is pretty decent, so perhaps they look after their regulars better.

3. Virgin Sauna 君悦桑拿 @ Virgin Hotel 君悦酒店

Introduction: Virgin hotel is probably the newest hotel in Changping and one of the most expensive ones as well. Just walk in and ask to go straight to the VIP rooms and they will bring you up to the 4th floor.

Price: Room for 1.5 hours is 268RMB normally and ?RMB for weekends (Fridays and Saturdays). Tip for the girl is 300RMB, given in cash direct to the girl at the end of the session. Total cost 568RMB on weekdays and ?RMB on weekends.

Contact: Main line 0769-3819888 ext 8038 and 8113, Supervisor Ms Yang

Specialties: Bathing seated on a divided chair and ass rim by girl lying on floor followed by blow job.

4. New Century Sauna @ New Century Hotel

Introduction: New Century Hotel has a sauna and a health centre. The sauna is an all-suite establishment on the 3rd floor of the hotel while the health centre is in a separate building behind the hotel, next to the swimming pool. The room's decoration and furnishing is relatively new and well maintained.

Price: 268RMB for room and 1.5 hours of massage, this price is discounted to 248RMB during off peak hours. Tip for girl is 300RMB, given at the end of the session directly to the girl. They have a price listing openly available at the reception and in the rooms.

Specialties: Milk cat bath, using jelly in the mouth for cat bath and ass rim. Standard package consists of milk, 2 pieces of jelly and a glass of coke.

Missing Listings from Directory:
1. Lion hotel
2. Meditereran Sauna (supposed to have gotten raided 3 weeks ago)

You had shown the right spirit of being a true samster by selfishlessly post the info. you know of. I salute u and had indirectly motivated me to post what I had know of for Thailand and cambodia. This will encourage the fello samster to post what they know of. Wait for my posting soon.

Happykiwi
04-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Just adding to what Trax222 had already given us:

Lion Hotel

Introduction: Used to be very popular with many of the brothers in this forum until one of the mummies went over to Fuhao and took some girls with her. In fact, if I recall correctly Lion Hotel used to be the premier HC in CP.

Location: The hotel is located at the end of the street from Hui Mei. Hence it is handy to locate yourself in the vicinity because there are four HCs you can choose from- Virgin, Hui Mei, Lion and Lucky Hotel, all along the same side, within less than 1 km of the street.

Price: 168RMB for room (probably more on weekends) plus standard 300RMB for the girl.

Contact: Sorry, I cannot remember the name of the mummy I contacted. Anyway, just go to level 2 of the hotel and you will be looked after.

Assessment: I have only tried two HCs- Fuhao and Lion. Of the two, I think Lion has slightly prettier looking girls but for overall service, Fuhao is much better.

Specialties: The usual, more or less the same as Fuhao. However, I managed to click with the girl I had picked and she ended up spending two nights with me. It was great. All I can say for now is she sucked every drop of juice I had in me in those two nights. I will give you a full FR later with the girl's number so that you can try her too.

Tr|pp|ng
04-10-2004, 01:52 PM
No bro, this is the collective intelligence of all the bros here. Got to thank all the bros here for sharing. Otherwise, I'll still be blur like sotong.

Great stuff Bro Trax222! I salute your efforts!

Hope those who benifit from these guides please at least acknowledge the contributions. (i.e. Field Reports !!) ;)

trax222
04-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Cool mate!! I'll add this in and will update this later on when I've added Meditereran and a couple more saunas which I spied on my last visit. I'm working on the rest of Guangdong now (Houjie, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Zhuhai) but not enough meat to release any of them yet.

Just adding to what Trax222 had already given us:

Lion Hotel

Introduction: Used to be very popular with many of the brothers in this forum until one of the mummies went over to Fuhao and took some girls with her. In fact, if I recall correctly Lion Hotel used to be the premier HC in CP.

Location: The hotel is located at the end of the street from Hui Mei. Hence it is handy to locate yourself in the vicinity because there are four HCs you can choose from- Virgin, Hui Mei, Lion and Lucky Hotel, all along the same side, within less than 1 km of the street.

Price: 168RMB for room (probably more on weekends) plus standard 300RMB for the girl.

Contact: Sorry, I cannot remember the name of the mummy I contacted. Anyway, just go to level 2 of the hotel and you will be looked after.

Assessment: I have only tried two HCs- Fuhao and Lion. Of the two, I think Lion has slightly prettier looking girls but for overall service, Fuhao is much better.

Specialties: The usual, more or less the same as Fuhao. However, I managed to click with the girl I had picked and she ended up spending two nights with me. It was great. All I can say for now is she sucked every drop of juice I had in me in those two nights. I will give you a full FR later with the girl's number so that you can try her too.

Tr|pp|ng
05-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Coral Reef Sauna (Shanhu) - Houjie

Girls: Lots of girls to choose from and frequently swapped with that of Sheraton Houjie.

Price: Room for 1.25 hours is 188RMB normally if you make a phone booking. Tip for the girl is 500RMB for Cat-A while 400RMB for the rest.

Specialties: New rooms equiped with a sex-sofa (not to be mistaken for sex-chair) and glassed-shower. This place is also quite popular for twin-action (again, not to be mistaken for bi-action).

Additional: Yes, this is my sentimental favourite and in many ways it still is.

Tr|pp|ng
05-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Huayue Sauna - Xingang

Remotely located, this place reminds you of the exotic villa feeling. Rooms are actually 1 BR apartments villas with a very nice mini-lake in front of the hotel. Theres also a club-cafe where you will be taken to for some refreshment after your sexcercise.

Girls: Around 150-200 broken into 2 shifts.

Price: Room for 1.25 hours is 228RMB normally if you make a phone booking. Tip for the girl is 400RMB. Not sure about overnight prices.

Specialties: Colgate experience. Very detailed shower. Overall experience is not bad. Rest SOP - BBBJ + Novelty treats + FJs.

Additional: This was an experimental experience tho with its remote location, I will only recommend to those who are nearby. They also arrange pickup services within certain km limits.

mars883
05-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Thought I should contribute...since I have been to Guangdong several times.

Jiangmen - think not many bros been there. Been to a villa-like fuckshop. Sorry, I have forgot the exact location (coz I was brought there by my agent), but it's about 5-8km before hitting the Jiangmen city. Gals are all very young 18-20. I did one who just turned 18.
Stayed in Palace Hotel and found that the HC also provide full service. Worth to check it out !

Dongguan - always stayed in Prince Hotel. Unlike Houjie, there are not much action here. But don't have to go far...beside the hotel, the suana is good enough. Had a great time with a Sichuan gal inside my hotel room (yes, you can ta pau the gals up to your room). Damage in total about RMB700, for about two hours. FJ pretty standard, but the gals are generally very young.

Inside the hotel, the KTV though quite expensive but gal-quality was good. Best thing is that you can bring the gal up to your room through a side-lift, without having to pass by the reception. Highly recommended for bros who (like me) who do not have the "luxury" of spending more time in DG. This is a all-in-one hotel.

Will explore more places during my next trip to GZ in Nov.

orangeox
05-10-2004, 07:37 PM
Thought I should contribute...since I have been to Guangdong several times.

Jiangmen - think not many bros been there. Been to a villa-like fuckshop. Sorry, I have forgot the exact location (coz I was brought there by my agent), but it's about 5-8km before hitting the Jiangmen city. Gals are all very young 18-20. I did one who just turned 18.
Stayed in Palace Hotel and found that the HC also provide full service. Worth to check it out !

HeHe...Finally Out..JiangMen... Power Place Value for $$$$$$$

Huadu n Panyu also not bad.....

Got to Rush off write a FR on Jaingmen another

BTW XiaoLan in Zhongshan also not bad.

Sorry guy got to go now. Take care n enjoy yourself In "B Land"

trax222
08-10-2004, 12:30 PM
Zhuhai

Sauna @ Jasper Yindu Hotel 银都酒店

Introduction: This place is a regular sauna and there are 2 types of treatment here. Firstly, you could go to the regular sauna, leave your stuff in the locker room and use the public facilities, or you could indicate you want to go up to the VIP rooms in the 4th floor instead, in which you will then have a room with attached steam/sauna room and bathroom. What's the difference? Apart from price, if you're in the VIP room, you get to pick your girl from a line -up in the room. Otherwise, you can only pick from a photo album (which I must add is quite misleading as the photos are studio type photos and the girl usually looks quite different in person.

Price: Sauna entrance plus massage for 1.5 hours is 168RMB (I think, I have to verify this again) and the VIP room is an additional 120 RMB (again, I have to double check the prices). Tip for the girl is 300RMB.

Specialties: Milk cat bath followed by cleaning with water cat bath.

trax222
11-10-2004, 03:53 AM
Dongguan Changping Versailles Hotel Health Centre

“Supervisor also can ah?”

Having heard a lot about Amazon KTV at Versailles Hotel and nothing about the sauna at the premises, my next stop took me to the hotel where I found a health centre at the right side entrance of the hotel. Hanging around the hotel, I spent some time watching the KTV girls report to work and was happy to see quite a few 8s walking by. Not bad, next time I shall drop by the KTV for some fun. Back to the health centre, I must admit it didn’t look very promising from the outside. The entrance publicized the swimming pool, foot massage and aromatherapy body massages – not a very good indication of any other services. This being Dongguan, one cannot take things at face value, so I walked in and asked if they had VIP rooms. The sauna supervisor at the reception replied in the affirmative and we strolled in. The rooms were on the ground floor and very near the lobby of the hotel, rather odd not particularly discreet. Arriving at the rooms, I noted that it was quite bare and simple compared to the other saunas in Changping. Decoration was clearly quite worn and ageing and apart from the steam shower closet, I would rate this as a three star hotel room. The supervisor leaves me in the room and another attendant enters the room and asked me if I wanted to call the supervisor to serve me. I thought it was a rather odd question to ask since I assumed the supervisor was needed to arrange for the girl line-ups etc. I kept my thoughts to myself and nodded.

The supervisor returned and thanked me for letting her serve me. Another odd response. I’m starting to wonder what’s going on She then told me that the usual charges for the room and massage is 198RMB but she was going to give me the maximum discount and charge me 150RMB only. At the same time, she will give me a VIP card that entitled the bearer to a discounted rate of 138RMB for overnight room and massage if one entered the sauna after midnight. This special rate is not valid for Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays. Quite nice treatment. Then she proceeds to get the room ready, and suggest that I remove my clothes. At this point, my brain started to work and I went, “wait a minute, where’s the girls? What’s going on?” She explained that I had selected her to serve me and if I wanted to change my mind, she could arrange for girls to be shown to me. I decided to ask more questions and found out that at this sauna, supervisors could also serve in rooms and the tips was the same as regular girls - 300RMB. “What’s the difference?” I asked. She replied that largely no difference, it was a matter of preference, although supervisors tend to be more experienced and thus perform much better. I also found out there are 7 supervisors in the health centre. I looked at her more closely. She wasn’t a beauty but quite pleasant looking and from what I could see, she had a very good figure hidden under the uniform. Thinking quickly, I figured that there was nothing to lose by giving her a chance and for all you know, she might even prove to be a good lay.

After a shower, the cat bath was pretty normal and I was wondering if I’d made a mistake till we reached the ass rim part. She started by taking one of those flash strips before licking my ass and the hot feeling of the mint was amplified when she used ice. Then I felt an ice cube go up my ass and it was done so nicely that I didn’t realize until it was inside. The icy cold feeling was both stimulating and alien, and it didn’t take very long for the ice to melt inside. After that she gave me a good 5 minutes of ass rimming with the tongue that was probably the best I’ve ever experienced. I think one of the reasons why it felt so good was because she knew what to do and at the same time, her hands and body were constantly moving and stimulating the rest of me, causing a sensory overload.

When it came to the blow job, I was already fully aroused and expecting more of what I had during the ass rim and she didn’t disappoint me. The cocktail of popping candy, fire and ice and tongue was more than enough to send me to heaven. I’m a sucker for great BBBJ. What I particularly liked was that while she was doing the blow job, her breast and nipple was rubbing against my body and her free hand continued to caress me.

Overall, the experience was very good. I guess experience helps. She definitely knows how to make a man happy, at least me for one.

Girl: Supervisor Yuan from Haerbin, estimated age in mid-late twenties
Height/weight: 165cm / 50kg
Looks: 6/10 – average looking and skin on the lightly tanned side
Body: 7/10 – good figure
Boobs: 7/10 – probably a C cup
AR: 8.5/10 – very sensitively done
BJ: 8/10 – nice BBBJ that is effective even though there isn’t a lot of patterns
FJ: 7/10 – knows how to keep a man working hard
GFE: 7/10 – she has good technique without being too professional about it, and while not GFE but at least doesn’t feel too cold and mechanical
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes, because she knows how to please a man

Guide entry:
Versailles Health Centre 梵尔赛健康中心 @ Versailles Hotel 梵尔赛酒店
Introduction: Versailles Hotel is better known for Amazon KTV rather than the health centre. As such, business at the health centre is only fair to middling. However there is a strange system at the health centre where the sauna supervisors may also serve customers in the rooms if the customer so desires and there are 7 of them available. Tips are no different from the regular girls, only that supervisors are supposed to be more skilled than the regular girls.

Location: Ground floor of hotel, entrance at right side entrance of hotel.

Price: Room for 1.5 hours is 198RMB but can be reduced to 150RMB. Tip for the girl is 300RMB, given in cash direct to the girl at the end of the session. Be sure to ask for the VIP card which lets you stay overnight at 138RMB provided you arrive after midnight.

Specialties: Standard package consists of flash strip ass rim, hot water and ice, popping candy blow job, and ice cube ass rim.

trax222
12-10-2004, 08:48 PM
Dongguan Houjie Man Wah Hotel

"Another Shanhu clone"

Dropping by at Houjie, I decided to try out this place I’ve been eyeing for a while. Man Wah Hotel. The hotel is at the Xin Tang end of Houjie, not far from Houjie Holiday Hotel and Jia Hua Grand Hotel. I arrived rather late and was hanging around the lobby, just hanging around. As a side note, I made a few observations. Firstly, the Chinese restaurant ironically appeared to have the best business. Secondly, not many people patronize the KTV on the 2nd floor, till closing time I counted no more than 5 rooms occupied and 90% departed without company. Of the KTV girls that came out, I’d rate most of them 5-6 and not one approaching a 7. Not very promising.

Stepping into the lift, I pressed the button to the 3rd floor and arrived at the sauna. A reception girl dressed in a kimono arrived and I asked for the VIP room. She promptly led through a passageway past the changing rooms, through the main hall where I counted some 6-7 guests sitting on reclining chairs, through another passageway and finally to a room. I was given the option of a small room or a large room and the difference was 20RMB. I opted for the big room as the small room looked quite cramped and the price difference was not very much.

The supervisor introduces herself as Ren Ying Ying, the same as the heroine in the sword fighting novel Xiao Ao Jiang Hu. After chatting with her, I found that she used to be from Shanhu and was colleagues with Ms Deng there till April this year. I’m sure bro Tr|pp|ng will probably know her. Armed with this information, my mind is at rest. At least I can expect Shanhu standard. Less the props (ie. chair and sofa).

I saw a total of 12 girls (4 groups of 3 each) and finally selected one I thought was the best looking of them and ironically the last one to come in. The service, as expected, was similar to Shanhu and so warrants no description. The only thing notable was that the girl had a fantastic attitude and at no point in time did she rush me. She spent a good 10 minutes watching TV with me while massaging my shoulders and then another 20 minutes in the shower and steam room before finally starting the clock. At no point did she lose her smile or cheerfulness, nor did she hurry me. For that I give her full marks for great service attitude.

Girl description. Very patient, and good natured. Didn’t rush.

Girl: 93 Xiao Li from Shanxi 陕西
Height/weight: 169cm / 55kg
Looks: 7/10 sweet looking, girl next door look but I won’t consider her a beauty
Body: 7/10 good figure with baby fat still on but in places that are quite pleasing
Boobs: 6/10 a B cup
AR: 6/10 done nice and slowly with pearl, corn jelly, straw, and tongue
BJ: 6/10 nice BBBJ but only shame was too many pauses to change props (mint chewing gum, ice, hot water)
FJ: 7/10 pleasant feeling especially when she’s riding cowgirl
GFE: 7/10 a pleasant GFE as she is very good natured
Attitude: 10/10
Overall: 7/10 – overall a pretty good experience
RTF: Maybe but probably not since I’m planning to check out other joints in Houjie first

Guide Entry
Cherry Blossom Sauna 樱花桑拿 @ Man Wah Hotel 文华酒店
Introduction: This is a Japanese theme place consisting of 2 sections, a public decent sauna section and the VIP rooms. The place appears to be friendly to first timers. I arrived and asked for the VIP rooms at the reception and was promptly led to a room with no questions asked.

Price: 238RMB (discounted to 218RMB) for room and 1.5 sessions of massage. They also gave a discount coupon good for 50RMB off for the next visit with no restrictions and valid for one month of issue. This meant that the next visit would only cost 188RMB for the room. Quite attractive. Girl’s tip is 400RMB.

Contact: Main line 0769-5911111 ext 8301, Supervisor Ren Ying Ying (formerly of Shanhu, left in April 2004)

Specialties: Standard package consists of popping candy, bubble tea pearl blow job, ice ass rim, and straw ass rim.

mustika
13-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Hi brothers. Can anyone be kind enough to recommend any good HC in Guangzhou?

trax222
14-10-2004, 11:52 AM
Full service HC is very hard to find in GZ. There's probably some hidden away but they aren't open to anyone other than regulars because GZ city government is very strict in policing these joints. Especially during the Canton fair. As much as I love going to HC, I've not found any good places to go to. Unless you want a decent massage and maybe a HJ.

Going down to Dongguan is a much better option. A quick 40 minute train ride down and heaven awaits.

Hi brothers. Can anyone be kind enough to recommend any good HC in Guangzhou?

Happykiwi
14-10-2004, 12:13 PM
Trax

Which hotel do you normally stay in when you are in CP? Have you stayed in any of the hotels before and how do you rate them:
- Virgin
- Hui Mei
- Lucky
- Lion
- Fuhao
- New Century

No one seem to know much about the Lucky Hotel which is located on the same street in between Lion at one corner and Hui Mei at the other. I heard from a MM that the HC inside is not bad.

I stayed at Hui Mei and found it to be of acceptable quality and very handy to restaurants and shops. Of course, Hui Mei is right opposite Virgin but I never found the time to venture over and have a look. Too busy lah with so many girls wanting my attention... :D

mustika
14-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Traxx,
Thank you for your good advice. In that case, which HC do you recommend for a good massage & HJ in GZ?
Is there any interesting night life in Panyu ?

trax222
14-10-2004, 05:37 PM
Unfortunately, I've only stayed at Lion and Fuhao. So I'm unable to tell you how the others are like, apart from their sauna rooms.

If I'm not planning to go KTV, I overnight at Fuhao sauna because its cheaper and worth it. 188RMB for room for the night + decent massage (50RMB tip)/full service depending on the mood.

My default hotel is Lion because I normally go to the Lion KTV and the hotel staff already know me (no need to register with passport anymore). The other reason is because I'm on good terms with one of the Lion KTV mommies and if I'm not in the mood, she actually will send me a line-up of KTV girls to my room in Lion instead of me going downstairs. I think I got famous in Lion KTV because of that. :D That way I get to enjoy sauna service with KTV girls.

I've seen the rooms at New Century and I'm not really impressed. I'd much rather stay at the Lion's renovated rooms with the steam room. The hotel I'm most curious about, however, is Virgin. It's a lot more costly and I've not opted to go to KTV at CP for a while so maybe when the mood for KTV strikes me again, I'll try out Virgin.

Sorry I'm not much help in this.

As for the HC at Lucky, it will be next on my target. Expect a report soon. Cheers.

Trax

Which hotel do you normally stay in when you are in CP? Have you stayed in any of the hotels before and how do you rate them:
- Virgin
- Hui Mei
- Lucky
- Lion
- Fuhao
- New Century

No one seem to know much about the Lucky Hotel which is located on the same street in between Lion at one corner and Hui Mei at the other. I heard from a MM that the HC inside is not bad.

I stayed at Hui Mei and found it to be of acceptable quality and very handy to restaurants and shops. Of course, Hui Mei is right opposite Virgin but I never found the time to venture over and have a look. Too busy lah with so many girls wanting my attention... :D

trax222
14-10-2004, 05:51 PM
Correction on prices. The price for a VIP room + 2 sessions of massage is 338RMB and tip is 300RMB. This includes free food and drinks.

Zhuhai

Sauna @ Jasper Yindu Hotel 银都酒店

Introduction: This place is a regular sauna and there are 2 types of treatment here. Firstly, you could go to the regular sauna, leave your stuff in the locker room and use the public facilities, or you could indicate you want to go up to the VIP rooms in the 4th floor instead, in which you will then have a room with attached steam/sauna room and bathroom. What's the difference? Apart from price, if you're in the VIP room, you get to pick your girl from a line -up in the room. Otherwise, you can only pick from a photo album (which I must add is quite misleading as the photos are studio type photos and the girl usually looks quite different in person.

Price: Sauna entrance plus massage for 1.5 hours is 168RMB (I think, I have to verify this again) and the VIP room is an additional 120 RMB (again, I have to double check the prices). Tip for the girl is 300RMB.

Specialties: Milk cat bath followed by cleaning with water cat bath.

Sinoview
14-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Trax

- Virgin
- Hui Mei
- Lucky
- Lion
- Fuhao
- New Century

Some of my Hong####er friends like to stay in Hui mei i did stayed there a couple of times. At 300rmb and another 20rmb for BB connection its quite high for CP's standard. But the size and the lobby of this hotel is quite impressive. It's location is very good.

Varsailles Hotel where Amazon is located also has a reasonable good hotel.
Price range between 240 to 310rmb is another worthwhile place to consider for those who intend to go Amazon only for the night. Rooms condition ok for me but the location is bad other than next to Amazon.

Lion hotel....now under renovation on many floors...very noisy. The unwanted early morning calls will start 0800 in the morning. The newly renovated rooms
@ 240rmb is reasonably and the normal (old) room @150rmb is a good value esp for those who wanted two beds in the rooms. Can be arrange on request..

Happykiwi
15-10-2004, 04:57 AM
As for the HC at Lucky, it will be next on my target. Expect a report soon. Cheers.

Great, look forward to your FR.

There's another hotel that might be worth a visit and that is the Peninsula, which according to one of the cab drivers is the best hotel in CP. I'm sure there is an HC (to compete with all the other hotels).

Happykiwi
15-10-2004, 05:08 AM
Some of my Hong####er friends like to stay in Hui mei i did stayed there a couple of times. At 300rmb and another 20rmb for BB connection its quite high for CP's standard. But the size and the lobby of this hotel is quite impressive. It's location is very good.

I stayed in HuiMei for a total of 7 nights. Weeknites (deluxe room) were RMB308 per night while weekends were RMB350+ per nite, breakfast included. The rooms were quite new and the location of the hotel relative to all amenities is good.
On my last day, I tried Frankie's kumcheng strategy on the head waitress (chio in a girl next door kinda way) and I think it worked quite well. She was definitely interested...Aiyah, so you see I have some unfinished business to do in CP lah. :D

trax222
15-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Peninsula hotel eh? Thanks for the tip, I've got to check it out too. Just when I thought I had the nice hotels in CP covered... I like nice rooms and atmosphere, otherwise I can't get going. :p

Great, look forward to your FR.

There's another hotel that might be worth a visit and that is the Peninsula, which according to one of the cab drivers is the best hotel in CP. I'm sure there is an HC (to compete with all the other hotels).

trax222
15-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Got to ask for a favour and some feedback here.

I'm planning to wrap up the details for Changping in a few weeks once I've been there a few more times to check out Lucky, Peninsula and Lion. In the mean time, I'm thinking of getting votes from everyone about for a few categories and see what everyone's consensus is.

The categories are:
The joint with the best looking girls in terms of selection
Most creative SOP service (name the SOP and the place)
Best room facilities (cleanliness, newness, space, overall look)
Most interesting props
Best value for money

If anyone can think of other categories, please add them in. Once its done, I'll release this in a single document here and in pdf form for anyone who wants it. Then I start on the next chapters - Houjie, Humen, Huangjiang, Zhangmutou etc.

Thanks.

trax222
15-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Missed out this question. I found that for smaller places like Changping, its easier and usually cheaper to book at the front desk or get friends or mamasans to help you book. Usually you get better prices than elong or ctrip (http://www.ctrip.com). Such travel agents are only useful for bigger cities where you are not familiar with. The rates are pretty good for most major cities though. I personally use ctrip for most of my hotel bookings, unless its a smaller city or town, then I get my local host or friend to book for me.
Sorry for late response.

You just remind me of Hotel booking.
Did use http://hotel.elong.com/ to
book my hotel....is this the best option?.

The prices in there looks reasonable to me
but if you have better lobangs pls let us know!.
Thanks again.

rabitsu
16-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Thank you...Trax..

juggernutt
18-10-2004, 06:35 AM
Trax...great report. Everything there to be read.

When i read the reports..it seems the pricing is REALLY reasonable. And the service looks very very good. i am comaring it to BKK..not to jakarta(That's still king IMo for pricing)
The thing trhat really interest me is the service you are getting...all the special BJs and ARs is really interesting and making me want to go there.

First i was really thinking about visiting Macau...but now I am feeling the urge to visit CP/Shenzhen instead..

Only thing is I am getting a little confused.
Where/what is Changping? I know Shenzhen,GZ and HK are all close by...but how must i see it?
I know there is a trainconnection from HK to CP.
Is CP a suburb?
Anyway if you want to do this..what's the best place to go? visit from HK..visit from GZ or from SZ?
Thansk appreciate your help.

What strikes me funny in China...is that even though they are all cities in China and close to each other..that the prices and services available are SO diverse. Strange.
Hong#### to Macau to CP to Beijing...it might as well be cities in different countries.

trax222
18-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Guangdong geography.

There’s a simple way to put things in perspective. Guangdong province is north of Hong####. Roughly about the same relationship as Singapore and Johor, if you imagine JB being part of Singapore. In other words, Hong#### is south of Guangdong occupying an island and the southern part of the peninsula. Guangzhou city is the capital of Guangdong province. Shenzhen city is the second largest city in Guangdong province and is located at the border of Hong#### and Guangdong. Dongguan is a city halfway in between Shenzhen and Guangzhou and consists of the city proper and a lot of satellite towns (somewhat like Singapore having several towns like Yishun, Angmokio, Jurong etc.). So if you picture yourself at the south heading northwards in a train (eg. from Singapore heading up Peninsula Malaysia), you start off in Hong####, cross the border into Shenzhen, continue northwards passing by various towns in Dongguan (Zhangmutou, Changping, Shilong) and finally reaching Guangzhou. The entire journey from Hong#### to Guangzhou should take about 2 hours or so.

Now that you have rough locations in perspective, you need to have some idea of scale. Each of these “cities” are frigging big. To go from east to west of any one of these cities Shenzhen, Dongguan or Guangzhou would easily take more than 1 hour. So like Singapore, these cities are flatish in shape, longer east-west than north-south. Guangzhou and Shenzhen is separated into zones whereas Dongguan is separated into towns. This creates a lot of confusion amongst first time visitors. Changping and Houjie which have been described in several threads here (check out my signature for those links) are 2 towns in Dongguan.

Changping is on the eastern side along the railway line between Hong#### and Guangzhou. It is a popular destination amongst Hong####ers because of convenience getting there. Just hop on the railway and you get there, a mere 30 minutes from Shenzhen, 40 minutes from Guangzhou, and if you’re coming from Hong#### via direct train it takes about 1 hour 15 minutes. What’s available in Changping has been amply discussed in the threads and if you wish to have more information or specific help, PM me or ask anyone else here and I’m very sure everyone will be happy to help out.

Houjie is on the western side of Dongguan and is about 45 minutes by car from Changping. Yes, as you can see Dongguan is quite big. The place is more popular amongst Taiwanese because they have a lot of factories in that area doing electronics, textiles, apparel, and furniture. Compared to Changping, Houjie is a little more difficult to get to as you have to travel there by bus or by car. It is about 40 minutes by car from Shenzhen and roughly the same time by car from Guangzhou. There is a direct bus to Houjie if you are coming from Hong#### airport as well.

Maybe I can suggest that you do HK (141), Macau (KTV and/or sauna), and then Changping in a single trip. Each place has its specialities and its definitely worth going to all 3 places just to check out the difference. It's probably ok to skip Guangzhou (nothing there), Shenzhen (expensive and not as good IMHO). If there's time to be squeezed in, perhaps a quick stopover in Zhuhai might not be too bad either. If you take inspiration from bro cbjuiceumseng and check out his thread, you'll see he's the champion at packing in an itinerary AND still get work done some more. I really don't know how he does it but I'm sure its worth it.

I hope this information is helpful.

Trax...great report. Everything there to be read.

When i read the reports..it seems the pricing is REALLY reasonable. And the service looks very very good. i am comaring it to BKK..not to jakarta(That's still king IMo for pricing)
The thing trhat really interest me is the service you are getting...all the special BJs and ARs is really interesting and making me want to go there.

First i was really thinking about visiting Macau...but now I am feeling the urge to visit CP/Shenzhen instead..

Only thing is I am getting a little confused.
Where/what is Changping? I know Shenzhen,GZ and HK are all close by...but how must i see it?
I know there is a trainconnection from HK to CP.
Is CP a suburb?
Anyway if you want to do this..what's the best place to go? visit from HK..visit from GZ or from SZ?
Thansk appreciate your help.

What strikes me funny in China...is that even though they are all cities in China and close to each other..that the prices and services available are SO diverse. Strange.
Hong#### to Macau to CP to Beijing...it might as well be cities in different countries.

SexEvo
21-10-2004, 11:20 PM
i am now in SZ, intending to party during the weekends either in CP or Houjie. anyone interested, pls sms me @ 135 37501007 Pat

juggernutt
24-10-2004, 01:58 AM
Great info again bros esspecially to trax.
Over on WSG people say that being a non chinese speaking foreigner it's not wise to go to Shenzhen if you want to chong.

But how about CP? When i read your reports it all looks pretty straightforward.
Easy access from HK by train.

I'll be arriving on a weekday. Should I call ahead to book? Or could I just go in and ask for a rate?

My choice of hotel rightnow seems to be Hiu mei. Lots of people seem to like it. About 300RMB? And also closeby to plenty of HCs.

Anyway all those hotels mentioned cant be foound on ctrip and elong websites.

Also any news yet with regard to a possible crackdown? Is it for real? Could the hotels also be checked out? Any recent news on this?

Anyway just to recap:

There are 3 possible ways to find chicks in CP and sop and prices in the places:

1)KTV pricing? Hire of room, price for sitting outside, sitting in room and takeout? Does the prices include service..or is there a tip expected and if so how much? The girls are all better looking than in other joints?

2)HC/Sauna: Mentioned here extensively. you pay for room and service..total between 500 and 600rmb

3)Outside Brothels. In house or takeout....mammies are outside ready to take you to them(are there girls like this around the Hiu mei area? What the place where they are mostly located?)
Pricing? not sure..300rmb? ST? LT?

Anyway thanks for all your info...looking forwad to enjoy my first cheonging session in china.

orangeox
24-10-2004, 02:35 AM
3)Outside Brothels. In house or takeout....mammies are outside ready to take you to them(are there girls like this around the Hiu mei area? What the place where they are mostly located?)

Anyway thanks for all your info...looking forwad to enjoy my first cheonging session in china.

I think you are talking about the baber shop or "Fa Langs"

Depends on how u look....Locals pay between 80~100RMB ST
LT Ard 200~300Rmb Max.

trax222
24-10-2004, 10:03 AM
I'll be arriving on a weekday. Should I call ahead to book? Or could I just go in and ask for a rate?

Just go in and ask for a rate. Weekdays are slow days. Just be sure to ask for a discount and try your luck. :)

My choice of hotel rightnow seems to be Hiu mei. Lots of people seem to like it. About 300RMB? And also closeby to plenty of HCs.

Anyway all those hotels mentioned cant be foound on ctrip and elong websites.

I'll post up a list of hotel phone numbers for you in a day or 2 to call in advance if you wish to be more certain. None of these hotels are available on ctrip or elong.

Also any news yet with regard to a possible crackdown? Is it for real? Could the hotels also be checked out? Any recent news on this?

According to bros, the coast in clear. Enjoy!

1)KTV pricing? Hire of room, price for sitting outside, sitting in room and takeout? Does the prices include service..or is there a tip expected and if so how much? The girls are all better looking than in other joints?

I'm less of a KTV person but if you are alone its really not worth it. Better joints are Amazon at Versailles Hotel (given the recent raid and publicity, I'm not sure if it got back to usual class yet) and New Century at New Century KTV. There's 3 components to KTV cost - (1) room charge (usually 100-200), (2) food and beverage consumption (usually there's a minimum of a few hundred), and (3) tips for room waitress (usually 100-200RMB) and tips for KTV girl at 200(sitting only)-500(short time) -800(over night). So total is quite siong if you're alone.

2)HC/Sauna: Mentioned here extensively. you pay for room and service..total between 500 and 600rmb

Yes. You can pay for both together or separately but the total is the same. Highly recommended for solo cheongsters.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this. Thanks to bro Orangeox for the answer.

Good luck and enjoy!!

trax222
25-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Here is a list of CP hotels and their phone numbers for advanced booking. I also have some indicative rates but I'm sure there's plenty of errors as I've only stayed in Fuhao and Lion so far. Rest of the hotels have been sauna overnight stays.

Lion hotel (xiong shi jiu dian) - 07693819111, about 150-240RMB (150 for old room and 240 for new room with sauna/steam attached)
Virgin hotel (jun yue jiu dian) - 07693819888, about 300-400RMB
Versailles hotel (fan er sai jiu dian) - 07693816888 check www.versailleshotel.com.cn
New Century hotel (xin shi ji jiu dian) - 0769 3338888 about 300-400RMB check www.xl_nchotel.com
Hui Mei hotel - 07693918888 about 300 RMB check www.dghuimeihotel.com

I think the websites should offer some form of rates and perhaps internet booking.

Macau Dragon
11-03-2005, 11:27 AM
Hi Bro Trax!

How's the pdf guide? Is it ready? Any updates? Will be looking forward to your guide to other parts of Guangdong too.

Cheers!

betweenus21
11-03-2005, 07:52 PM
hi - just go to nan kun shan and it costs only RMB300 for a whole afternoon n nite till next day, and there's foot massage, saloons which will costs u less than 100.

vashnesh
12-03-2005, 02:19 AM
have anyone try the spa at mei jing hotel at heng li?

dmmaster
04-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Does anybody have any experience with the Sofitel Royal Lagoon in Dongguan ?
Can you get Joiners in ?