PDA

View Full Version : Fuck behind your gf/wife back?

nakata10
03-10-2004, 01:34 AM
Be it mistress, ONS, pro etc, how many of you do it and is it right? :confused:

Candyman
03-10-2004, 01:48 AM
Sorry i read misread so i vote no though its f gf/wife back.
pei sei :o

bhs72
03-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Sorry i read misread so i vote no though its f gf/wife back.
pei sei :o

haha....u thot this is a poll about see-fart sex?:)

anyway...sometimes couldn't help but did the wrong thing.....guess lust often beats the guilty feeling...

Brinjal
04-10-2004, 12:50 PM

morally of cos it's not right .. wat kind of question is this ?

sibaysong4u
04-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Fuck behind my gf back.........YES
Fuck behind my gf (u mean her ass?????).......YES all the time! :D

guppiesguppies
04-10-2004, 02:22 PM
everynight... i f**k my left hand before going to sleep... so... that kinda counts right?... hahaha...

DNAT
04-10-2004, 03:26 PM
and is it right? :confused:
I would like to hear it from you .... :)

Sirap
04-10-2004, 03:46 PM
no, would you believe it?

pinic
05-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Many of them does...

Ah Dez
07-10-2004, 07:52 PM
I fuck behind my wife... and GF too..

and... also fuck both their backsides... :D

CNET
07-10-2004, 10:01 PM
i think alot od ppl does it :D

Klein76
07-10-2004, 10:17 PM
i think alot od ppl does it :D

Ya lor,everytime eat the same noodles also sian,must try different countries of noodles & Taste mah :) diffcult to stay faithful

smlee
20-10-2004, 01:03 AM
You come to a commercial sex forun and ask this question ??
Those who answered No either has no GF or wife :D

Landlord
08-11-2004, 05:10 AM
Who does not. :D

D.o.P
03-12-2004, 03:04 PM
I vote NO course i no other girl to fuck. (no choice :( )

Strider_sG
11-12-2004, 08:03 AM
i think alot of samster does... home dish is home dish but a wild dish is like a wild card...makes your life more exciting and refreshing... but tis also good as after you do it behind her / thier back.. you feel guilty and thus treat them even better.... Treat them better also prolong the relationship as the guilt makes you think that to leave them is not the rite thing to do thus the life goes on... my two cents worth of comments

Vryce
13-12-2004, 03:46 AM
i would like to meet up with those bros who voted no. got no gf/wife to fcuk behind their backs or dont do it at all? if they are not doing it, why on earth r they in this forum? hmm.... :confused:

iersan
13-12-2004, 11:03 PM
Considering this forum is about commercial sex,
I find this question/poll a bit odd. ;)

Toiletroll
19-12-2004, 09:06 AM
... home dish is home dish but a wild dish is like a wild card...makes your life more exciting and refreshing...

Agree bro..nicely phrased. Just something to share with bros here..some may agree, and some may not.

Do whatever you wish outside, but rule of the thumb is never bring it home.

dave188
26-12-2004, 11:39 AM
i am surprised by the 33 click NO ... then y they come up sammy boy for??? puzzled...

Phucker
26-12-2004, 12:20 PM
i am surprised by the 33 click NO ... then y they come up sammy boy for??? puzzled...

well they could be:

1) hypocrites who dun consider fucking outside as fucking behind their gf/wives back
2) husbands who are trying to keep their lust in control by surfing sammyboy only but no playing around outside
3) schoolboys on holidays

but i guess majority of ppl who does that can't be bothered to click yes or else the result would be overwhelming.

KyaingTong
26-12-2004, 01:03 PM
think majority wld be yes cos visit WL/FL
also count as fucking behind wife's back

simone_simone
26-12-2004, 02:29 PM
sorry for the late polling, i guessed i missed out on it somehow. well, i guess the there are people out there who does not have the chance to meet others for a fling or meet a chance for a one night stand. they could be also people who does not have the financial capabilities to pay for sexual favours. another group would be sticky wives or gfs who are like super glue so they dont have a chance to be alone for a couple of hours. i guess some here are not as fortunate as the others. i for one believe that there is nothing wrong with fucking around behind your wife or gf back as some things that we have fantasies for are not always best suited for our gf or wives. so why not just pay for it and thats it and get the fantasy over. as for one night stand, its always thrilling and exciting....... lets be frank and honest here..... hari hari nasi ayam pun jelak........... everyday chicken rice also sian right? hahahahaha. merry christmas to one and all. cheers.

JoyStick
27-12-2004, 05:03 PM
The idea of having an affair is thrilling, but the consequences can be disasterous to most families when found out.

I too am enticed by the idea when my GF is too busy with her work and I'm left on my own. I do meet up with lady friends, but I have to draw the line and keep my distance.

Its just me, but on ocassions, I do have that impulse to cheat.
Have not really cheated on my girl yet though.

I like home cooked meals lah.......tah pao not for me.... :D