PDA

View Full Version : Here Comes my FR on 5th-7th Oct

2-Nights-In-Bkk
08-10-2004, 01:18 PM
5th october

met up with bro moonlight at 6pm,decided to go MP along rachada road.after viewing a few mps,ended up poseidon.went 2nd floor fish tank, hmm.....not bad.went 3rd floor models lounge,wow, plenty of gals but looks soso.a waitress there just got promoted to captain recognise me, say hello blah blah blah....after abt 20-30 mins, a gal came down,reminds of a tcs actress with big breast.this gal looks exactly the same in terms of looks,breast,body,her number p89.told captain on this gal,paid 2900b and went up room.....service wise, all the same in poseidon.nothing much.

after poseidon at abt 8pm, went nana plaza to pick bro moonlight's gal + her friend.had a drink there at G-string bar and we decided to go hollywood disco.
shall not discuss much abt wat happen inside hollywood,i'll let bro moonlight do it here if he wants......just funny stuffs happened.anyway,after the show abt 1.15am,bro moonlight and myself parted with the gals and we went siam hotel for booking overnite......

the moment i step into the cafe, saw my target and ask her over.....price at 3500b and i told her after my supper we go.she agreed and went back to her table and sit with her frens while we had our supper.saw a few guys walking over to her and talked,guess wanna book her but i'm lucky........fastest finger here applies.....kekekeke.....her looks, wah lan eh.......poseidon models also cannot fight with her....sharp features, ask bro moonlight and he'll tell u boy.....after supper,bro ML drop us at my hotel.inside my room, just by staring at her makes me steam enough lah....service wise normal but had a beautiful pair of breast with pink nipples.....her age 23, studying in university lam ka paeng (i think correct spelling lah).shall not talk much abt the nite we spend.....my ratings for her looks, 9.5....breast 9.0.....overall body 8.0......service 7.5 (very accomodating).

tats all for day 1.

stay tune for my 2nd day on a model look + figure on a ubekistan gal got from disco CM2 at novotel hotel.......i think i got colour blind,every nipples i see are pink? maybe.........kekekeke......next FR coming up.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
08-10-2004, 03:48 PM
my new nick sounds stylo(fellow bros who've met me before pls take note)......kekekeke....old shitty nick changed already. thks to bro sammyboy.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
08-10-2004, 04:55 PM
6th october

7pm called up bro ML,decided to meet up at siam hotel.reached there and no gals at all.when bro ML arrived, we went nana to pick bro ML's gal.this time she's alone without her friend.so 3 of us went dinner at baiyoke hotel,tallest building in bkk.had dinner at 76th storey,window seat to enjoy the view of bkk.
after dinner,decided to go siam hotel again at abt 930pm to see any gals around.this time round, there's a few there but not to my liking.had some drinks inside the cafe and decided to try out CM2 disco at novotel hotel.reached there 1030pm, just nice, crowd start coming in.had a table and then 2 ladies came in and had drinks beside our table.wow, 1 of them looks pretty to me, figure class 1 type.looks like ang mo gal coming bkk for holiday.anyway,i just act blur and walk around viewing all types of gals from various countries like thai,russia etc while bro ML and his gal enjoying their drinks and live band there.wat type of gals figure u want, they have it there.after walking round the disco for a while,i walked back to our table and stand beside bro ML.this is where my mind starts thinking on how to strike a conversation with this beauty as she's dancing beside me.the way she dance,really makes me go for her.....dam, she can really dance, not those wild wild type or shake head type lah....just nice type.....kekekeke.

alamak, wife coming back now, i'll continue later on wat we chat,buy her drinks,ask her out.....etc.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
08-10-2004, 07:09 PM
continue.......

while she's dancing,i whisper in her ears as the music is loud,"where u from"....replied was ubekistan.....i see.in my heart,i was thinking she's from russia....then i ask her, can we sit down and have a drink....she said later as she wanna dance as she like this song.....i said sure.after the song is over,i said her,can i get u a drink and we sit there(at 1 corner) and chat as i wanna know u better.told her i'm from spore.she agreed and we head to the table.called up waiter and she ordered a B52 drink and waiter very smart,knows where i sit and brought my drink to me.....her drink cost me 260b.....no problem,paid 300b and tip waiter 40b cos he impressed me by bringing my drink to me without me telling him wat to do.

after we sat down and had our drinks and did some conversation + exchanging nationality + occupation etc.......her name Diana and age is 25 and a teacher in ubekistan,came bkk for a short holiday.in my heart,was wondering whether she do sideline or not and i didnt want to offend her by asking her....dunno will kenna slap or not if i ask her...kekeke.
anyway,told her i was alone as my friend already had a gf with him.i asked her if she could accompany me for supper later.she asked me wat abt her friend....well,this is a tough question.....hmmmmm......told her to tell her friend go back hotel 1st.

she agreed and i tell myself,this can be screw!! kekeke....i asked her" may i ask u a ques and i hope u dun get offended" . sure she replied. so i started.....hmm,i would like to invite u to my hotel after supper and i want to pay a some money as a small token for your companion.she stared at me and said......u got me wrong,i dont do this type of things.i said fine, but i just want u to accompany me for the night, $$ stuffs is just a small token as i dun treat u like a thai lady in this disco.....we laugh and i know chances high liao lah......kekeke....she jokingly asked me, how much i pay her and i jokingly replied, i thought u dont do this thing and we laugh our way again.....so i told her seriously, look diana,i sincerely dun treat u like one of these ladies in this disco but i really need your companion tonight.so i'll just pay u accordingly to the rate at 3500b ok? she smiled and ask 5000b ok? i said i cant afford 4000b is all i have and she agreed....bingo......at this moment,the music starting to get hot and i can see she wants to go back to her friend and dance.....so i told u i'll call her when i'm going back to the hotel.there she is, dancing again.

not too long after that at abt 1am, i called her and she grabbed her bag and i parted with bro ML and we took a cab back to my hotel room.....ordered room service and drinks and had some chats.......after that she shower and i lend her my t-shirt and my turn to shower and head to the bed.

i started to caress her and took off her t-shirt that she wore not more than 10 mins ago.....she's got a beautiful pair of breast, firm and REAL.....dam, another pink nipples, i just cant believe it,thinking am i colour blind or wat,where got so lucky...both nites get pink nipples rite? i switched on the bed light pretend to get my cigarettes and wow....unbelievable pair of breast and indeed, pink nipples.....her body was solid as she goes to gym often......with this kind of breast, every man will die for.....but her service wise not so professional as the one i had a nite before......this one is more on i service her more than she service me lah.....ratings for her goes like this.......looks 8.5.....body 9.0....breast 9.5.... service 6.0 but accomodating.

after sex is done, off lights and soon we fell asleep but i kept waking up almost every 2 hours and peep at her beautiful face and of cos holding at those beautiful breast.

11am both of us awake as alarm is set by me on the hp as i need to check out and go chatuchak market.....i'm not a morning fucker but hey.......on the bed she started touching my dick and licking my nipples....of cos steam wat.....had another round and ordered room service coffee and get changed.tip her another 500b and we kiss and said goodbye...

right now back in spore, i really missed these 2 chicks i had.....and believe me, i'm already planning for my next trip there.

btw,diana is coming spore next month with a few friends....cant wait to see her again....those interested to see her, can PM me with contacts and i'll arrange a meeting with her.......on sex wise i really got no idea.....must be discuss on the day when meeting her.....anyway,i'll be meeting her for dinner, disco etc.....no sex with her on my mind yet.

wah, knn sibei tired typing....hope u guys like my FR....till then.

sibaysong4u
08-10-2004, 09:22 PM
Nice FR,btw did u fuck the Ang Mo ass?

surachai
08-10-2004, 11:10 PM
btw,diana is coming spore next month with a few friends....cant wait to see her again....those interested to see her, can PM me with contacts and i'll arrange a meeting with her.......on sex wise i really got no idea.....must be discuss on the day when meeting her.....anyway,i'll be meeting her for dinner, disco etc.....no sex with her on my mind yet.

wah, knn sibei tired typing....hope u guys like my FR....till then.

You post like that your PM sure explode one....

Nevertheless good FR! Clap!

moonlight
09-10-2004, 12:22 AM
hi bro

very very nice and good fr.i think u should have the pleasure of writing the funny stuffs.
well i should say you sure work fast or just only few min later quite a few guys try to get her.
has for her look after so many time at siam hotel or mp . i should say this is the first time i have seen such top class girl .can not say any more.
while i was driving bro and his girl to his hotel keep looking at her thru rear view miror just can't get my eyes of her face i think while driving the whole trip 80% my eye was on her than the road.lucky no accident.sibei heng
bro you still have her hp no please pm me should be in bkk around 21-10-04
what her name i forget.
wah lan with your fr like that must sure get her next trip.

sashimi13
09-10-2004, 02:07 AM
my new nick sounds stylo(fellow bros who've met me before pls take note)......kekekeke....old shitty nick changed already. thks to bro sammyboy.

Man you should be writing a book on your sex-capades.I seriously wonder if BKK would start a reality show on this sort of thingy,where a group of guys are given a mth for fucking activities and the winner is the last man standing who has fucked and I mean literally fucked his way bone dry.In between is up to the producers in sammyboy to add in, such as sex games etc.Phew could beat any american reality show.Well!

2-Nights-In-Bkk
09-10-2004, 02:16 AM
nabei, u dreaming or wat.

bro sibaysong.....no,i dun go for ass and believe me,i treat all gals like my gfs.

sibaysong4u
09-10-2004, 09:44 AM
Wakeup aready. :D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
10-10-2004, 12:50 AM
bro sibeysong, i said dreaming not referring to u.
i referring to bro sashimi writting a book stuffs.......kekekeke.

west
15-10-2004, 11:03 PM
hi bro

very very nice and good fr.i think u should have the pleasure of writing the funny stuffs.
well i should say you sure work fast or just only few min later quite a few guys try to get her.
has for her look after so many time at siam hotel or mp . i should say this is the first time i have seen such top class girl .can not say any more.
while i was driving bro and his girl to his hotel keep looking at her thru rear view miror just can't get my eyes of her face i think while driving the whole trip 80% my eye was on her than the road.lucky no accident.sibei heng
bro you still have her hp no please pm me should be in bkk around 21-10-04
what her name i forget.
wah lan with your fr like that must sure get her next trip.

Bro you and Bro 2 9 in BKK really make me gian. No wonder you keep on calling me for the last few day regarding this when i in BKK.

OK! OK ! Will go Bangkok again on 21th-28th Oct. We everyday go Siam Hotel Pio OK!

:D

Mr.romance
16-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Bro you and Bro 2 9 in BKK really make me gian. No wonder you keep on calling me for the last few day regarding this when i in BKK.

OK! OK ! Will go Bangkok again on 21th-28th Oct. We everyday go Siam Hotel Pio OK!

:D

Wah Siam Hotel....tat place sometimes can find chio bu leh.But usually they only wan to go A-one hotel. Unless it jus happen tat ur friend & you happen to like both gals in a group & then they will consider goin back to ur hotel.
Surprisingly the room at A-one hotel is quite good..more well furnished than the room at Watana.TV Can even switch to "XXX" channel while bonking
:)