PDA

View Full Version : video for the pics i posted

junior25
22-10-2004, 06:28 AM
hi all,

amatuer videographer here...everytime i and my fuck buddy (exgf) shoot...its out of mood and fun...so no intention to show so most shots shows face (coz for mine and her viewing pleasure) therefore lots of masking (also dun know how to mask so mask the whole screen)

sORRY in advance,,, and hope u enjoy my contribution.

Heres the masturbating series....

1) she masturbating and her place while i shoot and i told her to use 2 fingers (repost with edit)

2) Her masturbating while i insert my finger in as well in one of our sexcapade (new)

3) Her masturbating clearly showing her love juice ooozing out (report with edit)

like it dun just watch.... up my points for encouragement thanks

junior25
22-10-2004, 06:48 AM
still at the masturbation series...

1) another shot at one of our sexcapade... show a bit of the body (new)

2) she loves playing with toys... and this is her at her place masturbating with her NPCC baton :eek: ..... (ex NPCC :D) i love this girl.... (repost with edit).

3) baton again... not much different from earlier one but its (new)

4) my turn...fliming and giving her a helping hand...oh did i mention that its at her place but at her sister's room.... of coz no one ard - (new)

more cuming....

junior25
22-10-2004, 07:07 AM
now... is the blow job series....

1) blow job at her place... u know which room (new)

2) blowing me while i stand (new)

3) of coz ... blow must cum right.. how about me sitting on her and she mas me to her face...of coz this video super anyhow edited,,,no choice... i not pro.. but hear how high am i (new)

shes damn HOTTTTTTTTT and super high sex drive :D

junior25
22-10-2004, 07:36 AM
once i start i cant stop.. i am just going to post all the different series and you choose what you wanna see more... i will try to fulfilled your desire..

Now its time for the riding.

1) Nite rider... hehe i love the name of it.. fuck with the lights off (report but edited)

2) this one you see sure super steam... TURN UP THE VOLUME as she rides me faster at one of our sexcadpade above (new and recommeded)

coming up next .. the acrobat me .. fucking her standing and also more of each series... location ... (let me know which one you all like best k bros...and not forgetting sistas) oopss.. still got in a car one.. see ya tonight...

BQFreak
23-10-2004, 01:43 AM
YOU ARE THE MAN!!!....

how i wish i could see everything unedited from the cum in face.. it simply turns me super ON! :D

dandan
23-10-2004, 04:25 PM
this is great stuff! Which video editing software did you use? need to learn how to mosiac certain areas so can post more video clips.

junior25
24-10-2004, 12:09 PM
this is great stuff! Which video editing software did you use? need to learn how to mosiac certain areas so can post more video clips.

ermmm.. dan, i am using adobe primiere and windows media movie editor. i also dun really know how to use but any how try try .... might not be too good my videos but i am okay with what i've tried so far...

any brudders good at editing?

junior25
25-10-2004, 11:06 PM
hope you all like what you see so far.. any comments and points appreciated :D

*Still waiting for my access to be restored.

junior25
02-11-2004, 12:08 AM
here it comes,

the car scene

1) a bit dark... but can see shes sitting at my seat

2) She shoots me painting her pussy WET!!!.... :p

WOOHooo!!!!! :p

junior25
02-11-2004, 01:47 AM
any comments guys....

**** repu-power

lighter
02-11-2004, 06:56 PM
good stuff! Is she your gf? Keep the videos rolling and coming bro!

junior25
05-11-2004, 01:57 AM
yo brothers, thanks for supporting,

She is my ex-gf and my fuck buddy i guess..... more cuming... just trying to figure out something ...to provide better images and clips...

at the mean time..keep your comments coming!

junior25
04-02-2005, 03:22 AM
its been a long time i post... going to make a come back soon.. my PC down and have to surf from else where .. wait out buddies.. i am coming back!

Master007
04-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Wonderful news..i'm new here, but heard and seen so much from you..will be waiting..