PDA

View Full Version : Any Massage Parlour to intro at Pratunam Bangkok?

usetisacc
02-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Any Senior or bro here can intro gud massage parlour at Pratunam area?

I will be staying at Baiyoke suite hotel next month,any massage parlour with FJ that is near this hotel. Best is can walk within few mins to reach the location.
Best if u can state the name and the damage of the parlour, if got link to the web of the parlour lagi best.. :D

Did use the search button but was confuse with the search result due to too many pages of thread and non-related search result :(

Appreciated and thanks in advance..

Garfoo
02-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Any Senior or bro here can intro gud massage parlour at Pratunam area?

I will be staying at Baiyoke suite hotel next month,any massage parlour with FJ that is near this hotel. Best is can walk within few mins to reach the location.

J-One is quite near. A walk or a short ride on the Thut Thut will get you there. Have fun.:)

leaseoflife
02-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Don't have lah... who on earth will stay in Pratunam for this kind of thing????

And please, you really expect to be spoon-fed?? I don't wanna zap u. Go and read the Bangkok thread.

usetisacc
06-09-2011, 01:36 AM
J-One is quite near. A walk or a short ride on the Thut Thut will get you there. Have fun.:)

Thanks bro noted..

usetisacc
06-09-2011, 01:40 AM
Don't have lah... who on earth will stay in Pratunam for this kind of thing????

And please, you really expect to be spoon-fed?? I don't wanna zap u. Go and read the Bangkok thread.

i had read thru almost half of the thread and cant get any info.. As i noe sukhumvit is the suitable place den pratunam and i been to sukhumvit alrdy.. i was juz checking any bro got any info at pratunam area to share..

luckylurker
06-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Bro are you sure you read the right thread? There's a bkk thread specifically for MPs and massage. If almost half that thread didnt give you anything useful, I doubt opening a new thread will help. You also sounded lazy, if you want everything "best is...", best is work for it yourself.

Just my 2 satangs.

Singster
06-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Ai yooo in BKK taxi so cheap, just flag down a taxi and tell him to go to Emerald Hotel at Ratchadapisek.

Alight and go walk walk see see around the area and take your pick. Got so many joints there :)