PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Thai Massage in BKK

freezone
08-09-2011, 08:07 AM
Did a quick search and didn't find anything recent on Traditional Thai massages (no sex involved) for Bkk.

Have not been to Bkk in a few years and hoping to get a few sessions of good Thai massages in while I'm there.

Can you list some good Thai massage places that are good and cheap. If they are near a train station then its a plus as I plan to travel by subway as much as possible when I'm there to avoid the traffic.
Please list the standard prices for the massage (don't remember if it was for 1hr or 90min) so I could compare and not get ripped off as I don't speak or read Thai.

Thanks for the help

pooker
08-09-2011, 12:44 PM
There is no such thing as good and cheap in BKK. I know of a few locals only massage joints but u dun speak thai so kinda hard for you so i will recommend you my fav, a place where i will always go with my clients.
HealthLand:

http://www.healthlandspa.com/location.html

its a little more expensive than other places but once u tried this place, u will never go anywhere else. When your comparing to Sin then its still considered cheap ! About 6000-12000 baht per session !

GoCunt
08-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Wow, you put in one extra zero or what?!

Cancerian
08-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Bro, try LemonGrass located in Ratchadapisek Road, slip road on the side of Emerald Hotel. Nearest underground subway is Huay Kwang.

leaseoflife
09-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Go Bodytunes. They have a few branches. Nearest to BTS is the one at Chitlom. Drop at Sala Daeng BTS. Can't remember which exit, but you can see it straight away. On second level near the bridge.

freezone
09-09-2011, 07:30 AM
There is no such thing as good and cheap in BKK. I know of a few locals only massage joints but u dun speak thai so kinda hard for you so i will recommend you my fav, a place where i will always go with my clients.
HealthLand:

http://www.healthlandspa.com/location.html

its a little more expensive than other places but once u tried this place, u will never go anywhere else. When your comparing to Sin then its still considered cheap ! About 6000-12000 baht per session !

Wow,that website was for someones honeymoon suite. Also the rates are 3-5x the prices of a good Soapy/oily MP with all the extras. U sure this place only for a traditional massage or an orgy?--ha ha.

Me, I'm just looking for a simple bed or even a place without a bed with a floor mat, but with someone nice(cute would be preferred) but more important for the traditional trained skills for thai massage.

BTW: What's the average going rate for the traditional massage and also what would be the average tips you guys give.

Thanks

etct88
10-09-2011, 03:11 AM
............ I'm just looking for a simple bed or even a place without a bed with a floor mat, but with someone nice(cute would be preferred) but more important for the traditional trained skills for thai massage.....

This is contradicting....:rolleyes:

......... you are not being honest!!!!?????:D:D:D

freezone
10-09-2011, 07:01 AM
This is contradicting....:rolleyes:

......... you are not being honest!!!!?????:D

Ha, Honestly they do exist. Remember meeting a few but they were all working at the Soapies MP. Cute,yes and nice because she swallow my load after CIM:eek:--didn't expect that, so guess she was nice, cute and also hungry:p
So they do exist at the FS MPs but just wondering about the Non-FS Traditional Thai Massages.

Cheers