PDA

View Full Version : Apollo 2 at JB!

ballplayer
09-11-2004, 01:28 PM
Hey all the Brothers here! Ok i must admit that I'm very new to posting in this forum but maybe not as newbie as because I've been surfing this forum since many years ago! ok to cut it short.. think I also must share my experiences with the brother here!! ahhaa..(cuz me from a student last time and now stepping into the working society... got money to play 'ball' liao!!!)

Erm, i only frequent malaysia LSB as last time no money.. but then.. slowly i'm switching to singapore GL!! hahaa

ok to the main topic........ APOLLO 2 in JB!

Location: Taman Sentosa. Shop houses facing the main road (Tebrau Highway)
Prices: 2 person a room was quoted 166RM for 2 bottles of beer.
Tips for one gal is 10RM to 30RM
"Lao Teng" is 120RM
Parking Lots: available just outside the LSB.

Report:
Me and my fren reach at around 9.20pm on a monday nite. Was immediately greeted by the friendly captain outside the place. Walk into the bar... Ermm not many ppl maybe as it is monday nite. ok showed the way to the room. We went to a room at the second floor.

After all the SOP of ordering drinks and stuff..... immediately two thai gals come in...... sitting on beside me was no. 513..(tall 1.67, boobs 32B, face ok, slim). We started the rubba rubba but after 15 mins or so, she pop the question...."LAO TENG?". argg i immediately say dun wan and wa piang.... straight away she stop all the rubba rubba.... boring. bad attitude and proud. ok cool.. nevermind.. let her go........

after a short wait... come another gal..forgot no. cuz normal only. A little bit plumb, short.. but boobs bigger this time.... ok cool.. i start to play with her....... quite fun and last for 30 mins. (at this point u all should read until damn sianz rite...... and of cuz my feeling there was the same as yours also.. kana wanted to sleep soon..... =p)

ok suddenly..... one captain come in and say, "Xiao Jie ok mah?".. and i immediately shouted.... "Geh wo introduce one slim and BIG breast one!!". ok waited for 15 mins...... suddenly the door open....... a gal dress in white top and white mini skirt stood outside. One glance and you can tell it's a FARKING GOOD STUFF!!!.......

FR:
No. M6
Her boobs are the best.... confirm got 36D if i'm not wrong.. hehee. She came in and i immediately grab her before my fren does. then wa.. her face look a bit like the hk actree "zhong li ting".

Call the captain, paid 120RM and both of us went into another shophouse nearby where it got the room there. room is below average.. not very nice and a bit old. Start to strip her.. can't wait to grab her two lovely boobs.. when she took off her bra.. wow..... the two big melons are really delicious and i immediately i cupped both from behind with my heavenly hand.. wow... POWER! after that we proceed with the shower... everytime i look at her big boobs.. my didi will steam liao.. her face also very nice.. always have that smile like very shy and i like it a lot!!! make me feel that i've conquered a shy gal!

after shower.. SOP went to the bed....... immediately proceed with all the licking and bj..... NO BBBJ for this gal... quite surprise. The best part was she use her melons to rub my didi and my whole body.. confirm shiok!!!!!!! see and feel liao immediately stand...... after a while.. i feel like penetrating her liao!! haha.. ask her to mount into position where's she's on top of me... shaking vigoursly.. she did it wonderfully.... and the two melons... keep hitting each other till i also giddy....

after a while.. i change to the marvellous doggy style.. how can miss this position for a big boobs lady... jerking hard from behind.. i bend slightly to grab her lovely melons....... the moment i fondle with the boobs immdiately makes me going to shhhoooooooooooottt.. so i control.. not SO FAST YET! ahaha

ok buay tahan liao.. so switch her to missionary..... after hard jerking for a few times.. with the bouncing of the boobs........ finish it warmly in the lovely cunts......... NICE!.... but that's not all..........cuz we've agreeed before hand that i wan two shots.. first is fj then follow by hj.

so rest for 10 mins or so....... she start off licking my nipples and giving me hj...... takes a bit of time as it's the second time.. but nevertheless.. still with the fondling of her marvelous boobs and her hj..... fires the SECOND SHOT!. satisfied and tired.. bathe and leave the room....

Just some bad points.. can't really communicate as she can't speak chinese or english.

How to get her: No. M6
Looks: 8/10
Figure:8/10
Boobs:9/10
HJ: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
Boobs RUB: 8/10!
FJ: 8/10
RTF: confirm with only 120RM!!!!!!! GEMS!!!!

ballplayer
10-11-2004, 08:29 AM
hmm.. no brothers been to apollo 2 in JB?? anyway i also only been there once.. the rest is apollo 1.... dunno should start a thread on that LSB.......

MachoDevilX
10-11-2004, 03:31 PM
hmm.. no brothers been to apollo 2 in JB?? anyway i also only been there once.. the rest is apollo 1.... dunno should start a thread on that LSB.......

Hmm... :rolleyes: Of course got lah... Okay. I just drop by to give you some support... You have provided a long and nice FR... Keep it up!!! :D

ballplayer
10-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Hmm... :rolleyes: Of course got lah... Okay. I just drop by to give you some support... You have provided a long and nice FR... Keep it up!!! :D

hey ur support is really comforting.. finally.. FINALLY got ppl reply my thread.. hmm.. great. ok will start my homework again and provide better FR on LSB in malaysia. Meanwhile trying to get some FL contacts for tonite leh.. but no reply from anyone. so sad...

Devil_Ice
11-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Support is always here. ;)

But I kind of sian with such thead liao lor... thinking run all the way into JB, go live firing for about 3 - 4 hour and travel the way out to SG with demage around S$170(plus transport & makan), make me feel like taking bus No.2 and buy a thai gal for a night there can liao.

But once a while upon friend's request i will still got lah.

Anyway, if the place for at least a TV, I would be more glad. hahahaha...

bang123
12-11-2004, 01:04 AM
That was a nice update.

Does AP2 still have happy hour before 9am at RM 70 .
Last time I went was only RM 100 after happy hours, you mean the price went up?

ballplayer
12-11-2004, 01:26 AM
That was a nice update.

Does AP2 still have happy hour before 9am at RM 70 .
Last time I went was only RM 100 after happy hours, you mean the price went up?

hey brudder, hmm.. i'm not sure with apollo 2.. i usually go apollo 1 which is much nearer.. if u wan to say apollo 1 ah... then it's 70RM before 9pm.. not 9am... and 100RM after 9pm...... but seriously.. that M6 in apollo2 rite .... FUCKING GEMS! now i confirm will go visit her again after i tried a FL yesterday which her name is called ANGEL. Her breast is the wat 42E recommended by many brudders.. Well.. it's confirm big.. BUT....... overall her look really cannot make it.. i still prefer M6........... really reallly solid!!!!!!!!!!!!

ballplayer
12-11-2004, 01:28 AM
Support is always here. ;)

But I kind of sian with such thead liao lor... thinking run all the way into JB, go live firing for about 3 - 4 hour and travel the way out to SG with demage around S$170(plus transport & makan), make me feel like taking bus No.2 and buy a thai gal for a night there can liao.

But once a while upon friend's request i will still got lah.

Anyway, if the place for at least a TV, I would be more glad. hahahaha...

brudder, wat do u mean by for at least a TV? also.. why $170 sing so much. usually i go in by bike.. maybe that's why i save.... i know taking a cab after the whole thing back to singapore is quite troublesome and expensive.... well for me i go in i still can pump petrol. hmmm......around sing 100 should be enuff to play with 2 - 3 gals.. take one girl to "lao teng" and inclusive of one full tank of SUPER4 which is RM25.

banana
12-11-2004, 01:34 AM
apollo!!! cant remember if is 1 or 2. but i do miss that place. used to go there for lot of fun. may be should make a visit in near future.

gold
12-11-2004, 01:35 AM
hi bro, i used to visit apollo 2 until the big wind recently . lao teng if i am not wrong is onli rm100. i think u kenna chai tou alreadi. if for rm120 , i rather go apollo 1 or gm. there are also a lot of girls. lao teng is onli rm100. if i were to lao teng 4 rm120 , i might do in in singapore. hey bro pse do not spoilt the market.if they want to jerk the price so high , let ban this place n choing apollo 1 or gm. for another rm20 , i can find another girl to sit wit me.

ballplayer
12-11-2004, 02:03 AM
hi bro, i used to visit apollo 2 until the big wind recently . lao teng if i am not wrong is onli rm100. i think u kenna chai tou alreadi. if for rm120 , i rather go apollo 1 or gm. there are also a lot of girls. lao teng is onli rm100. if i were to lao teng 4 rm120 , i might do in in singapore. hey bro pse do not spoilt the market.if they want to jerk the price so high , let ban this place n choing apollo 1 or gm. for another rm20 , i can find another girl to sit wit me.

brudder!! ..... seriously if i go back to look for M6.. i dun mind paying 120RM.. she's really great.. ya i know extra 20RM is a bit too much.. that's why i rather go back apollo 1 also.. but becuz of M6.. maybe i'll go back apollo 2 to look for her onli. haha..........

eh.. me supporter of apollo1 and Gm also leh. only tried apollo 2 once. next time we go mission together lah

seesea
13-11-2004, 02:42 PM
Hi .. can someone tell me where is this apollo1 , Gm and apollo 2 place .. curious to go find out .. :rolleyes:

gold
14-11-2004, 12:57 PM
hi bro , usually i go using the public transport. once i reached woodlands and through the malaysia custom , i will go to the coffee shop where theres a mo :p ney changer. there u can see a lot of taxis. just ask the taxi driver taman sentosa . apollo 1 , golden millon (wan jing) or apollo 1. usually they know the place. try to get a chinese taxi driver 4 easy communication. they usually will know the place. price 4 taxi ard rm6 - rm8 .some will demand 4 rm10.

Mr.romance
14-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Star Cruise beside Apollo 2 not bad also.total bill with 1 bottle of beer & a room for 2 is only 90 ringgit.Difference between Apollo 1 & 2 is OKT at Apollo
1 will keep pestering you to buy lady drink for the gals...Star Cruise confirm no need

serembanmen
17-11-2004, 01:33 PM
Went to AP2 with 2 of my friend, Try few girl in Apolo2 not bad also hv a good service provide by OKT BOY..
I was in Appolo2 from 5pm-12Am Damage rm 252 (special) :cool:

1st
Name: M7
Body: 5/10
Look: 6.5/10
Breasts: 32B!
Butt: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 80%
FJ: 90%
GFE: 90% + frenching
Overall Service: 90%
WIR: no gotto try other..
Damage: RM120

2nd
Name: M6
Body: 8/10
Look: 6/10 first look 8/10 after long observe :D
Breasts: 8/10
BBBJ: never try
FJ: never try
GFE: 90% + frenching (sit and drink only)
Damage: RM10 tip

Name: 513
Body: 8/10 pink colour nipple
Look: 6.5/10 ok lah
Breasts: 32B!
GFE: 50%
Overall Service: 60%
WIR: no gotto try other..

Name: 77
Body: 8.5/10 solid
Look: 8.5/10
Breasts: beautiful
FJ: 95%
GFE: 95% + frenching
WIR: yes
Damage: RM120+ tip 20 (sorry bro spoil the market)

Name: 81
Body: 6/10
Look: 7.5/10
Breasts: 6/10
GFE: 90% + frenching

MachoDevilX
18-11-2004, 01:29 AM
[QUOTE=serembanmen]Went to AP2 with 2 of my friend, Try few girl in Apolo2 not bad also hv a good service provide by OKT BOY..
I was in Appolo2 from 5pm-12Am Damage rm 252 (special)

I will think that for bros with tight budget and requires to bonk multiple girls at one night, AP2 is not a good option to hang around with since each bonk cost RM120... I think AP2 charges the most expensive bonk compared to the rest of the more well-known LSBs in JB... Other LSBs offer much cheaper and better quality girls with happy hour session... Just my two cents worth for all bros since I think $$ has always been an issue for most of us....
:D

thailuck
18-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Bro Seremban,

I am newbie here, but I hv been a guest for this forum since 2002.

I was at ap2 , personali feel that ap2 is nice, service is good even that day I go alone if compare with other joint...sorry.

Futhermore the gal there mostly are young and chun buttttt price are a bit expensive, and I personaly hv fall in love (onli first sight)with one cute gal she tall, fair, thin and cute, U should know who I mean... :D

Anyway U did a good job but try not to put those gal in here, it might co's traffic jam in the bar and other unpredict issue. ;)

When ar u going again? U can give me a call. I will pm U my number.

banana
19-11-2004, 11:17 AM
...Anyway U did a good job but try not to put those gal in here, it might co's traffic jam in the bar and other unpredict issue. ;) ...

go see doctor.

thailuck
19-11-2004, 11:27 AM
go see doctor.

Why! :confused:

Matthias
19-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Went there with friend too.

Took 702 my FAV girl!
Damage 170Rm, I always tip her 50RM (Hehe Spoil market!)

Name Anatta
Age 18
Breast: V.small
Very very fair and like school girl! For those with same fetish like me
Very petite
BJ - Ok lah....
FJ - Obliging
No moaning but can do raw if you ask
Overall, I like tried her 4 times liao, coz she very fair and speak little bit Mandarin

If those of you like speak good Mandarin, try 701, but attitude really fucked up! :)

dargonfly75
19-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Name: 77
Body: 8.5/10 solid
Look: 8.5/10
Breasts: beautiful
FJ: 95%
GFE: 95% + frenching
WIR: yes
Damage: RM120+ tip 20 (sorry bro spoil the market)

Definitely not spoil market cos she works hard for her money.. :D

dargonfly75
19-11-2004, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=MachoDevilX

I will think that for bros with tight budget and requires to bonk multiple girls at one night, AP2 is not a good option to hang around with since each bonk cost RM120... I think AP2 charges the most expensive bonk compared to the rest of the more well-known LSBs in JB... Other LSBs offer much cheaper and better quality girls with happy hour session... Just my two cents worth for all bros since I think $$ has always been an issue for most of us....
:D[/QUOTE]

Depends lar.. each place have their own pros and cons.

AP2, a little ex for ST. But LT is ok.. standard price..
AP1, captain damn pushy with the lady drinks..
Sakura, if mem serve me right LT is the most expensive..

So depends on what you like lar..

toothbrush
20-11-2004, 01:12 AM

yup very true, everytime i go for Ap1 sure spoilt my mood cos of the lady drinks damn

ballplayer
21-11-2004, 04:00 PM
Depends lar.. each place have their own pros and cons.

AP2, a little ex for ST. But LT is ok.. standard price..

hey bruders, what's LT and ST... and wat is MEM.. wa sehz.. u all speak so chim.. anyway i going to start a new thread on APOLLO1. ehhee

MachoDevilX
22-11-2004, 01:03 AM
hey bruders, what's LT and ST... and wat is MEM.. wa sehz.. u all speak so chim.. anyway i going to start a new thread on APOLLO1. ehhee

LT = Long Time
ST = Short Time
MEM = Memory

:cool:

dargonfly75
22-11-2004, 11:56 AM
yup very true, everytime i go for Ap1 sure spoilt my mood cos of the lady drinks damn

So, when going AP2? ;)

warfrog
22-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Went AP1 last saturday night, really pissed of with that joint. The stupid captains very pushy not only with the ladies' drink, also for their services. The quality of the girls there need to be reviewed. Gotten 1 with bad breath and body odour, really spoilt my night..

AP2, i have better memories.. The OKT there by the name of xiao gui is much friendlier and patient. There's 1 pushy cpt. there too, everytime bring girls in and going "areola very small, girl new, or nipple pink" Get to you after some time...

dragoco
22-11-2004, 11:03 PM
well, all bros there's another LSB by the name of SAKURA opposite THE STORE shopping centre... per bonk is RM70 think is abt RM120 for room lots of varity of girls.... Happy Bonking.... :cool:

Paxton
23-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Bros,
Please advise what is the earliest action start in the afternoon, for Santosa area, any chance around 2 pm.
Thanks in advace for any info.

Hakoshu
23-11-2004, 12:41 PM
If i'm not wrong, it will start at 4pm, but bear in mind... the earlier u go, the least girls u could find,

MachoDevilX
23-11-2004, 02:15 PM
If i'm not wrong, it will start at 4pm, but bear in mind... the earlier u go, the least girls u could find,

Agree... Most girls start working at around 6-7 pm... :cool:

cyberkoh88
30-11-2004, 05:51 PM
just go there alone yesterday evening....take a room and order a jug of beer come with some titbit....cost RM145 for 4 hours.....few gal sitting with me rotately...first gal, 513 not bad....breast really nice......second gal, 60....quite good lookinglah...but small in size....but this gal quite wild....even take out my penis and play....damn, really behtahan...but my mission actually to conquer M6.....next come M7 and finally M6 sit beside me...quite a shy gal but her breast damn handful big...my hand also cannot cover all...maybe my hand small loh...service was what been mention ....offer 2, 1 fj second hj....after fuck M6, finally 701 sat beside me....quite lansi gal....all in all i spend RM350 include tips....anyway, this place even though expensive but i like the gal there....each gal that sit with will try to rape u coz wanna persuade u go lao teng mah...next time i wanna try 60 coz she really make me horny and very wild.......

no oppurtunity to try 77 coz sick....

toothbrush
30-11-2004, 08:08 PM
just go there alone yesterday evening....take a room and order a jug of beer come with some titbit....cost RM145 for 4 hours.....few gal sitting with me rotately...first gal, 513 not bad....breast really nice......second gal, 60....quite good lookinglah...but small in size....but this gal quite wild....even take out my penis and play....damn, really behtahan...but my mission actually to conquer M6.....next come M7 and finally M6 sit beside me...quite a shy gal but her breast damn handful big...my hand also cannot cover all...maybe my hand small loh...service was what been mention ....offer 2, 1 fj second hj....after fuck M6, finally 701 sat beside me....quite lansi gal....all in all i spend RM350 include tips....anyway, this place even though expensive but i like the gal there....each gal that sit with will try to rape u coz wanna persuade u go lao teng mah...next time i wanna try 60 coz she really make me horny and very wild.......

aiyo go there alone sure have to pay more, maybe next time jio a few of your friend to go with u

ballplayer
30-11-2004, 09:38 PM
wow, this thread is still alive... i've been so busy recently that i've no time to go apl2..... now i miss M6 sooooo much... glad brudders here appreciate my recommendation. UP MY POINTS OK!?!?! heheee

ok seriously, can go alone meh? izzn't it very inconvenient? alone in the room izzit bored? who wan to go there?? maybe we can form group!

UPZ MY POINT LEH......... heheee

Matthias
30-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Bros,
Please advise what is the earliest action start in the afternoon, for Santosa area, any chance around 2 pm.
Thanks in advace for any info.

from my exp, you can go up to apollo 2 and ask for any girl number.
you have to wait around 15-30 mins. they will wake the girl up and ask her to come down and look for you.
You pay rm150 to bonk her for 45mins :)

bear in mind that at that timing, you must know which girl to look for and that prolly bo hua to "open room" hor

Matthias
30-11-2004, 10:55 PM
wow, this thread is still alive... i've been so busy recently that i've no time to go apl2..... now i miss M6 sooooo much... glad brudders here appreciate my recommendation. UP MY POINTS OK!?!?! heheee

ok seriously, can go alone meh? izzn't it very inconvenient? alone in the room izzit bored? who wan to go there?? maybe we can form group!

UPZ MY POINT LEH......... heheee

apollo 2 is one of the more expensive LSB but quality of bonking room wise is still acceptable compared to SK :eek:
agreed with bro toothbrush, go with around 3-4 people.
the last time i was there last month, the girl suck on my didi bbbj on the spot and i think she even wanted to fuck me but the okt (ah boi) came in to ask everything okay anot...
the girls there all very hard-up for money and it is even customary to give tips, if you dont give, they will ASK for me!!!!
that is why i dont like going there anymore although i like bonking 702 but her nei nei damn small :mad:

Reaper
01-12-2004, 02:42 AM
from my exp, you can go up to apollo 2 and ask for any girl number.
you have to wait around 15-30 mins. they will wake the girl up and ask her to come down and look for you.
You pay rm150 to bonk her for 45mins :)

bear in mind that at that timing, you must know which girl to look for and that prolly bo hua to "open room" hor

Bro,

Since wen price go up to rm$150. the last time i wen was only rm$120. inflation cant be that bad right? still remember my virgin trip to lsb was to APOLLO2....that was a memorable night fro all parties involved...will update wen I have the chance...

CHEERS

gold
01-12-2004, 04:09 AM
hi bro,rm150 to bonk a girl is f*** xpensive. i went 2 gm last week . it cost onli rm 100. u kenna chai tou izzit ? or r u promoting 4 them to jerk up the price? for rm 150 is totally outrage. to fuck a girl in gl is also not so exp.the last i went it onli rm 120 the most. hh onli rm 60. :mad:

Cummon
01-12-2004, 06:43 AM
Bro,

Since wen price go up to rm$150. the last time i wen was only rm$120. inflation cant be that bad right? still remember my virgin trip to lsb was to APOLLO2....that was a memorable night fro all parties involved...will update wen I have the chance...

CHEERS

Bro Matthias did make it very clear that RM150 was the rate for a straight bonk without booking a room. The difference of RM30 is meant to compensate for what the LSB could have profited from room charges & orders of drinks. If you are regulars , don't be surprised you can even get it at RM100.

Reaper
02-12-2004, 03:03 AM
Bro Matthias did make it very clear that RM150 was the rate for a straight bonk without booking a room. The difference of RM30 is meant to compensate for what the LSB could have profited from room charges & orders of drinks. If you are regulars , don't be surprised you can even get it at RM100.

eeerrr....i paid rm$120....and that was to bonk the ger upsatirs......had to give my passport for them to take down the details...as for bonking in the 'KTV' room it self, it is not allowed as the OKTs wont get the 'comission'. the ger offered to do it the 'KTV' room for rm$80...that was my experience...even had a competion to see who could cim faster with each persons ger giving bbbj in the 'KTV' room.....the charge to cim was at rm$50

CHEERS

Tigerheart
05-12-2004, 02:56 PM
eeerrr....i paid rm$120....and that was to bonk the ger upsatirs......had to give my passport for them to take down the details...as for bonking in the 'KTV' room it self, it is not allowed as the OKTs wont get the 'comission'. the ger offered to do it the 'KTV' room for rm$80...that was my experience...even had a competion to see who could cim faster with each persons ger giving bbbj in the 'KTV' room.....the charge to cim was at rm$50

CHEERS

check with u something, how big is the room? might be going in gang of four, was wondering how much would the room cost? is AP2 a night club??
ok dun flame me.

Matthias
05-12-2004, 09:54 PM
wtf did they take your passport for? Rule of thumb: always go with someone to LSBs that been there before: eg regulars that know the boss so we wont become vegetable heads...

especially so when Wind conditions are bad nowadays....went there yesterday with regulars and at bonking time, got mata car outside...in the end had to wait for 15 mins and there was a long queue of people like me waiting to get into the bonking rooms at the back alleys :(
though the bonk was sextisfying :D

Matthias
05-12-2004, 09:58 PM
check with u something, how big is the room? might be going in gang of four, was wondering how much would the room cost? is AP2 a night club??
ok dun flame me.

rooms come in varying sizes...anywhere from 1 - 10 people exc girls.
They have rooms that can accomadate up to 20 people ind girls

1st four hours - 50rm up, however expect to pay around 300RM and up for a room for 4 people.
Quit customary to buy at least 2-3 jugs of beer @ 50-60rm each.
Therefore, always go with as many people as possible.
When I went with around 10 people icd myself, costs is around 700RM
per person around 70RM

go do your own maths :D

Tigerheart
05-12-2004, 10:54 PM
rooms come in varying sizes...anywhere from 1 - 10 people exc girls.
They have rooms that can accomadate up to 20 people ind girls

1st four hours - 50rm up, however expect to pay around 300RM and up for a room for 4 people.
Quit customary to buy at least 2-3 jugs of beer @ 50-60rm each.
Therefore, always go with as many people as possible.
When I went with around 10 people icd myself, costs is around 700RM
per person around 70RM

go do your own maths :D

meaning u can buy the drinks then free the room?? :) or?? ROOM = 50RM? Drinks additional.

Matthias
06-12-2004, 09:35 PM
meaning u can buy the drinks then free the room?? :) or?? ROOM = 50RM? Drinks additional.

the latter

toothbrush
06-12-2004, 10:36 PM

CHEERS
have to give your passport to take down details.. bro u look like a police it it? haha first time i hear got this kind of things

however i do like the idea of having bbbj in the room, sure damn exciting :D

Reaper
07-12-2004, 03:42 AM
have to give your passport to take down details.. bro u look like a police it it? haha first time i hear got this kind of things

however i do like the idea of having bbbj in the room, sure damn exciting :D

bro,

i think is to make it look like you are actually staying in the 'hotel'. tat way if got raid and get caught, the 'hotel' can say tat they dont know you are doing 'illegal' stuff in the room.... :D

toothbrush
07-12-2004, 10:21 PM
bro,

i think is to make it look like you are actually staying in the 'hotel'. tat way if got raid and get caught, the 'hotel' can say tat they dont know you are doing 'illegal' stuff in the room.... :D

u can always reply to the police the gal u bonk is just a ONS

banana
08-12-2004, 12:49 AM
u can always reply to the police the gal u bonk is just a ONS

this is a good one. but will the police believe?

Malaysian Datuk
08-12-2004, 05:35 PM
this is a good one. but will the police believe?Believe or not also no use if the girl is illegal immigrant......slip RM50 inside passport then polis will believe

dragoco
09-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Believe or not also no use if the girl is illegal immigrant......slip RM50 inside passport then polis will believe

U r right datuk.... there was once when my fren n i were stopped near Lor Ah Fook for not wearing our safty belts n my fren just slipped RM 50 under his license but the police officer says not enuff as my fren was dricing a BMW.... but we told him tat we have no more money so he lan lan take it...

Tigerheart
09-12-2004, 04:58 PM
U r right datuk.... there was once when my fren n i were stopped near Lor Ah Fook for not wearing our safty belts n my fren just slipped RM 50 under his license but the police officer says not enuff as my fren was dricing a BMW.... but we told him tat we have no more money so he lan lan take it...

hmmm tts the good point of malaysia. RM50 will do wonders.

hata2k
12-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Just went to AP2 last night due to other joint are full

anyway its our first time ( me and one friend) to this joint

fj for RM120
one bottle beer tibits for RM120

it seem like lack of girl last night or maybe we are on wrong timing ( around 1 am), basiclly not much girls looks good to me ...

52 - good skin, looks not so pretty
M15 - its a GEM, good figure, wild, good attitude, can speak chinese, tcss a lot

basiclly i just sit down there to wait the okt bring in girls, but all looks sux, my friend bring the M15 go "upstair", he say the M15 is worth it ..

MachoDevilX
12-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Just went to AP2 last night due to other joint are full

anyway its our first time ( me and one friend) to this joint

fj for RM120
one bottle beer tibits for RM120

it seem like lack of girl last night or maybe we are on wrong timing ( around 1 am), basiclly not much girls looks good to me ...

52 - good skin, looks not so pretty
M15 - its a GEM, good figure, wild, good attitude, can speak chinese, tcss a lot

basiclly i just sit down there to wait the okt bring in girls, but all looks sux, my friend bring the M15 go "upstair", he say the M15 is worth it ..

Currently, it doesn't matter whether you have been there at the wrong timing or right timing.. AP2 currently got serious issue with lacking of girls... Some of the girls have also went back home after the incident. So, probably can skip AP2 if you are into more variety. The variety there is very limited...Unless your tirak is there or you favour one of the girls there, if not, I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to AP2 now...

toothbrush
12-02-2005, 06:20 PM
i didnt know the joint is still open after the gal death incident

Doggiestyle
12-02-2005, 06:23 PM
.... RM50 will do wonders.

Not during the festive season, bro! And furthermore, Pak Lah now authorise the relevant departments to crackdown on bribery... :eek:

MachoDevilX
13-02-2005, 09:59 AM
i didnt know the joint is still open after the gal death incident

Bro,

The joint has been opened after few days of closure on the gal's incident... But now is not worth to visit there since there are really limited girls... Very limited... Most of the time will be "you look at me, I look at you" in the room with no girls inside....

Malaysian Datuk
13-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Not during the festive season, bro! And furthermore, Pak Lah now authorise the relevant departments to crackdown on bribery... :eek:I found out the hard way.....with you waiting 30 mins in your car :D

breach
23-02-2005, 06:28 PM
I was there at 10pm Feb 19 and because we (group of 3) were early, we got constant flow of girls into our room. However, as the night progressed, I overheard some customers who came later were very displeased with the lack of girls and stood outside their rooms to catch attention of OKT.

I wanted to bonk 2 times but only managed once as I kept deferring to check out more girls. We sort of enjoyed the night, thank goodness.

My encounter was with M50. She doesn't have the looks compared to the prettier ones but she gave me the gf feel. She was extremely hardworking with her tongue on my nipples and frenching and so were her hands, just shy of jerking me off then and there. She locked onto me for more than 1 hour before I relented.

I'm not good with vital stats but she's rather petite and boobs are supple (probably C). After a shower, we kissed very slowly like a couple and she proceeded to lick me from nipples to balls. I then turned her over and did the same and headed south to her clits. We ended foreplay at 69 after about 15mins. I mounted her missionary style and spread open her legs while lifting her slightly by the ankles (she's lightweight). After about 20+ thrusts, I proceeded to dogey style which I love best and feel the most in control. I always succumbed to women riding me on top and this was no different.

From memory, I was more turned on by M7 because of her genuine response and also her looks but M50 left me with sweetness for the night. M6 entered our room very late around 2am and by then, we were about to leave. Gees, she's one babe I could date and bring home to my parents, just by the looks and body.

breach
23-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Bro,

The joint has been opened after few days of closure on the gal's incident... But now is not worth to visit there since there are really limited girls... Very limited... Most of the time will be "you look at me, I look at you" in the room with no girls inside....

What's up with the death case? Please enlighten me. Thanks.

I was there at 10pm Feb 19 and because we (group of 3) were early, we got constant flow of girls into our room. However, as the night progressed, I overheard some customers who came later were very displeased with the lack of girls and stood outside their rooms to catch attention of OKT.

I wanted to bonk 2 times but only managed once as I kept deferring to check out more girls. We sort of enjoyed the night, thank goodness.

My encounter was with M50. She doesn't have the looks compared to the prettier ones but she gave me the gf feel. She was extremely hardworking with her tongue on my nipples and frenching and so were her hands, just shy of jerking me off then and there. She locked onto me for more than 1 hour before I relented.

I'm not good with vital stats but she's rather petite and boobs are supple (probably C). After a shower, we kissed very slowly like a couple and she proceeded to lick me from nipples to balls. I then turned her over and did the same and headed south to her clits. We ended foreplay at 69 after about 15mins. I mounted her missionary style and spread open her legs while lifting her slightly by the ankles (she's lightweight). After about 20+ thrusts, I proceeded to dogey style which I love best and feel the most in control. I always succumbed to women riding me on top and this was no different.

From memory, I was more turned on by M7 because of her genuine response and also her looks but M50 left me with sweetness for the night. M6 entered our room very late around 2am and by then, we were about to leave. Gees, she's one babe I could date and bring home to my parents, just by the looks and body.

breach
23-02-2005, 06:39 PM
What's with the death case? Please enlighten me, thanks.

breach
23-02-2005, 06:41 PM
What death case? Please enlighten me, tks.

breach
23-02-2005, 06:43 PM

MachoDevilX
26-02-2005, 08:29 AM
Hey, You doesn't have to post so many times with the same post!! :mad:

The girls in AP2 is confirmed to be lacking... Although there are a couple of new girls coming but then the quality are so so only... Especially after 9-10pm onwards, you can hardly see any girls as most of them will be busy "working" upstairs... Unless you are with the girls upstairs, if not, the girls won't usually sit in your room for long after 10pm... No choice since there are lack of girls....

M6 has been working for quite some time...I agree that she has a nice body and looks... And of course, she is quite horny as well if you can click with her... And her boobs are definitely one of the biggest pair that I have seen. M6 voice is also very sexy and seducing...

fcukger
27-02-2005, 03:09 AM
hahahahxxx... juz came back from mi ON mission... mi ger frm AP2 lehx... nvr saw her b4 when i book her... was recom by the AP boss... beri GF feeling n wild.... so sorry... her nos wont b post... hehehehexxx... selfish?? ya lor.... anyway a great thanx to mr. NK... :D

MachoDevilX
03-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Since this thread has not been active for few months, I will like to take this "Big Wind" apportunity to recommend some good lobangs in AP2. As what most of the bros know, during normal operations when the Wind is not big, all the AngPais will only be released after 2pm. But currently since the Wind is blowing big, booking of the AngPais has been a superbly good deal. From what I know, the girls can be released fairly early with the same pricing. And of course I am not the OKT. Just thinking of providing some lobang which I feel is quite valued for money. For those who want to know the pricing and time of release, can pm me.

MachoDevilX
04-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Since I have received quite a few enquires from some of the bros in the forum, I will like to recommend some of the girls from AP2. Initially, I am considering whether or not shall I place their numbers here for booking but then as the Wind is blowing rather big and all the joints are closed, I might just have to do it to bring some business to the girls as the joints are closed. All these girls are available for overnight booking and can be release early due to the recent Big Wind. Btw, I am not earning anything from them. I just treat them as friends.

Below are some of feedbacks from my brothers who have tried them. It is just a guideline and everyone might have different taste....

M "Hok" - Pretty Face with "huge" boobs. Although her moaning and service can be quite fake but who cares as long as she provides good service and once you see her face clearly in person, I believe you will like her. she looks like one of the Hong Kong actress. She can speak a bit of Mandarin. Btw, She is going back to her hometown next month. So, bros who are interested to try her, better hurry.

M "Chit" - Petite size with geunine smile and angelic face. She is sincere in providing good service as well as well equipped with excellent attitude. Her face is pretty with straight long hair. For those bros who like to find back the lost gf feeling, she is definitely the one. She looks like a JC girl with innocent look. She can also speak considerably good mandarin. She might also be going back to her hometown next month. So, bros who are interested to try her, better hurry up before an angel is gone.

M "Sip" - Quite tall with pretty face, and consider slightly big size. She is very fun loving and cute but can be quite fierce sometimes. She is quite a chatty girl who can talk to you about anything. She can be really "hot" when she is being aroused. For bros who like "Bah Bah" and straight-forward girls, can try her.

M "Sip-Sarm" - As recommended by M "Chit" (That's why I like M "Chit" so much as she always put other people first). She is with considerably well-shaped boobs and cute face. Not so tall and not so short, slightly shorter than M "Hok". But as for more details, I can't help much.

For bros who want the booking contact for the Captain, just pm me.

fcukger
04-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Since I have received quite a few enquires from some of the bros in the forum, I will like to recommend some of the girls from AP2...

yoyoyo.... u seem 2b beri regular hor... hehehehehehehxxx... me regular from ap1 lehx... but that was 8 to 10yr back.... when got time huhx?? we cheong 2gether b4 i retired from actions... hahahhaahhqxxx... :D

MachoDevilX
04-04-2005, 08:56 PM
yoyoyo.... u seem 2b beri regular hor... hehehehehehehxxx... me regular from ap1 lehx... but that was 8 to 10yr back.... when got time huhx?? we cheong 2gether b4 i retired from actions... hahahhaahhqxxx... :D

I used to cheong AP1 few years ago as well, together with Crystal Palace (before it closed down). But after cheonging the same place for so long also sian and change to other joints. It's a cycle. Now, I don't seem to really like AP1 since nowadays, the young captains are too pushy for food,towels,girls, etc... Recently I also seldom cheong any place due to commitments. I get to know the lobangs at AP2 directly from the girls during chit-chatting session.

Hakoshu
04-04-2005, 09:03 PM
So when u going again?

fcukger
05-04-2005, 03:58 AM
who? me? i ON u bro... next monday n tuesday me off...

engineer
05-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Hey MDX,

I'm one of the guys who pmed you for AP2 info. Found an AP2 namecard in my bag! haha
Can call this Ah Boy at 6012XX18119 or 6016x908119 (x = 3rd prime number) for booking too. He used to quote me 7pm to 12pm @ 350RM during weekdays too.

For those who wanna check out the situation b4 making the trip there...can call 60x3325284 to check.

Hello Hashoku,

Realised you cheong JB too. Perhaps we can cheong together one day. Thinking of reliving some of the crazy old times. :)

To all JB siao bros,

Please help with this http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=12771&goto=lastpost .

Choke dee na krup,
engineer

I used to .....session.

Hakoshu
06-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Find one day we go together~

Hello Hashoku,
Realised you cheong JB too. Perhaps we can cheong together one day. Thinking of reliving some of the crazy old times. :)
Choke dee na krup,
engineer