PDA

View Full Version : Seeking for betting account.

luke83
19-09-2011, 01:58 AM
hi any reliable agent here? seeking for ibc accts for leisure bet. willing to pay deposit if its reasonable.

To be fair to all agents and myself,
I can reveal my particulars provided u reveal ur particulars for counter checks too. Jus to keep things secure.

Other den that,i wish to keep my particulars anyomous.

Thanks.

EuropeAlliance
19-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Agents here are reliable, if not they won't be posting here for months close to a year. No agent will give you details lah, you hand over to police they die. If you scare then try small acct to start and bulid up trust. Good agent are Not hard up for customers, you demand their details they rather don;t do, not as if they need one more new player right?

Olduncle
19-09-2011, 06:20 PM
tis is the most reliable agent wen betting no need to give particulars enjoy :D:D:D

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/index.html

terumo
19-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Agree... Pools the best, cause u pay in cash before u bet.
Agents wont reveal much details too, they have their concerns too.

mcspicyevm
22-09-2011, 06:30 AM
Sometimes i dont understand why players keep thinking of agents will run their winnings.. Before the bet , its 50-50 win or lose , but u have to pay some deposit cuz u are getting an account from the agent, not the other way round. Its like an agent give u an account , u give them nothing. Every 100 players who run , there could be only 1 agent who run. thats the ratio..

Frankly speaking , i personally feel that Sgpools are giving agents an way out By not offering asian handicap , otherwise all agents can eat shit. So players who wan to play with agents, play small build up the trust. If a agent can give u their address to exchange , that means u gotta be wary. He might get into troubles When u are winning, cuz he give everyone his address. Get wad i mean ? ^^

agent4you
10-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Sometimes i dont understand why players keep thinking of agents will run their winnings.. Before the bet , its 50-50 win or lose , but u have to pay some deposit cuz u are getting an account from the agent, not the other way round. Its like an agent give u an account , u give them nothing. Every 100 players who run , there could be only 1 agent who run. thats the ratio..

Frankly speaking , i personally feel that Sgpools are giving agents an way out By not offering asian handicap , otherwise all agents can eat shit. So players who wan to play with agents, play small build up the trust. If a agent can give u their address to exchange , that means u gotta be wary. He might get into troubles When u are winning, cuz he give everyone his address. Get wad i mean ? ^^

eh i found u here. you are one heong ka agent also. People win u run. People lose you say give extra credit up to xx amount to lure them. Correct me if i am wrong. I have all your details. :eek:

~~Fresh~~
02-05-2012, 12:41 PM
eh i found u here. you are one heong ka agent also. People win u run. People lose you say give extra credit up to xx amount to lure them. Correct me if i am wrong. I have all your details. :eek:

Pot calling the kettle black....!!! Sin Ming Drive estate ya.....