PDA

View Full Version : Tropical Spa

fantasy131
15-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Hi, Tropical Spa open again. After Renovation, there open again. Havent go yet. Anyone know what was the price? and how was the spa facilities? And also the quality of gals.

toothbrush
15-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Hi, Tropical Spa open again. After Renovation, there open again. Havent go yet. Anyone know what was the price? and how was the spa facilities? And also the quality of gals.

Did not realise it has re-open.Was in JB yesterday and was looking around for a HC. Went to eden instead. :mad:

Nokia6600
16-11-2004, 03:47 AM
tropical used to be cheapest HC in JB but got limited girls. Must go and check again hopefully got new batch of girls

honda_jazz88
16-11-2004, 10:04 AM
Hi,

is it the one next the shell stn opp city square?

need directions...

Honda_jazz88

seacher
16-11-2004, 10:09 AM
hi bros
come on show me one good FR and i will rush over to malaysia this very second haahaa
but must include the damage pls
high xchange rate now man
FR FR FR FR!!!

cheong jb
16-11-2004, 12:35 PM
change name to Tian He Spa liow . package is RM188 while sole massage is RM78 .

how is the ger ? Dont know cos haben go yet hehe maybe next week i check it out :D

lau gau wan to join me ? who know maybe got prc there no need go far far away

CheongKingKong
16-11-2004, 03:35 PM
change name to Tian He Spa liow . package is RM188 while sole massage is RM78 .

how is the ger ? Dont know cos haben go yet hehe maybe next week i check it out :D

lau gau wan to join me ? who know maybe got prc there no need go far far away

Nbz...you jioing me?? Suddenly you know how to cum back liao??
I tot you kanna drown in cunt juice...nearly wanted to go and check whether anyone taking care of your family...

Anyway, the price increased liao...I wonder whether still as quiet as last time....

Sure..I will call you to go next month...now damn leong...
:D

seacher
16-11-2004, 10:58 PM
hi bros
waited for 5 secs and decided to visit this joint without any FR loh made a good choice man all

got through custom at afternoon go change at rate rm299 at sity plaza and started raining damm
when the rain stop walk there real close man few mins enough liao take lift to 16 floor and saw the spa door cool go in kept everything in the safe and went in bath

facility wise got hot and cold pool quite small look very cool coz one side of the pools is clear window so can see Singapore while sitting at the pools dont want see singapore also got TV to watch steam and surna also have, TV room also not bad projection TV very clear not like grand continetal but food wise only noodles eggs and drinks. service wise the ppl also very friendly and helpful they always asking ppl there want to eat what not afraid u eat their food

the guy who entertain me is ah ping very friendly .(got another curly hair guy also) rate is 188rm for full service and also can ask those who massage only but never ask the rate. told me those full service ger all PRCs got a few malaysian gers but still not there yet dont know will come or not. also told me honestly that full service one no massage ask he i want young ger for full service

lead to room lie the came a young looking ger face wise lots of pimples on face boobs small height short. came in took off clothes ask me go bath and help me wash my body this ger very quiet spoke little only name is jiajia from hu bei age 20

after wash start her cat bath kiss my nipple with one mouth and touch the other with hand put on cd and start bj quite good got suction also use teeth on the end after some time when back to nipple and then got on top of me haahaa her little too tight me little bro cannot go in so she say time out when to toliet wet her little sister try again still cannot ask me on top change position finally go in TIGHT man haahaa shock ah my little brother have no problem getting into holes and this is the first time such thing happen so it not my problem it her's but dont really mind such problem loh haahaa

cfter some time change doggie and cum after that clear up help me bath again wear the clothes then i sit at the small chair pull her sit at my lap and finally got some gf feeling too bad finishing liao at this time heard from the other room the other ger 'sound system' very power seem to be enjoying herself woh how come never got her must try her next time

came out ah ping come and ask me how the ger and ask me want to eat or not again haahaa got infor from him say this batch going off soon and 2 weeks later got another batch coming hey hear this he say got russian japan hong #### etc damm if what he say really true then this place is really going to be a international joint liao anyway got promotion also go 10 time free one time (not sure this free one is full service or not can some bro who go there confirm pls)

went tv room watch irobot then power failure came back after a while hang out for a while more and head back singapore ask to leave name and no on a card and give me a chop on card but card they keep next time go tell them name can liao

FR
name : jiajia
figure:slim short
boobs: a (got a bit to touch so quite nice)
hj:nope
bj: 7/10
fj:7/10(all becoz of that tight sis of hers)
rtf:sure but not her come on judging from what going to be there 2 weeks later i guess i will be there for a different country hole haahaa hope he never lie to me man i waiting now liao
damage :rm188

seacher
16-11-2004, 11:06 PM
here are the details of the spa
No 15 tkt 16, jalan Gereja, Bangunan Johor Tower,
80000 Johor Bahru, johor.
T. 07-2276520 F.07-2278653

ah ping 019 7860660
john 016-380 9088

he give me a name card and wrote his no behind
quite on to get my no and contact me when the new stock are here but never give him my no anf then left my no on the 10 time free one time card hiaz

jameskhoa
17-11-2004, 10:29 AM
Sweet. So many times, have I seen this place go up and then crashing down. hopefully its not a scam again. Will go check it out today and give you guys a report.

and Seacher, do you know the number of Jia Jia? Not much of a pimple fan... so kinda want to avoid her.

Frankiestine
17-11-2004, 11:49 AM
hi bros

got through custom at afternoon go change at rate rm299 at sity plaza

Wah lau at this exchange rate money changer go pok kai man.....

jameskhoa
17-11-2004, 05:55 PM
Right dudes,

Just returned from Tropical Inn (actually Lion Spa but that is a different story). Here is my report as promised. For those brudders who are familiar with JB, you probably already know where this place is, so I am not gonna bother with directions (the quick, but complicated version).

For those unfamiliar, here is the long but simple way.

1. Once you complete malaysian customs, there are 2 routes. 1st is straight up, 2nd is to hang a right.

2. Go straight up, and do a U-Turn on the 1st available turn.

3. Keep driving and you will pass City Square (on your right hand side).

4. Keep driving straight up, and keep left.

5. The moment, you see a petrol station (I think its Shell, does someone want to confirm this?) You should hang a left.

6. Tropical inn is on your immediate right hand side. (Its the building with AVIS CAR RENTAL).

Field Report:
I paid my RM1.60 and parked. Went straight up to 16th floor. The place has a new name, but honestly beside the name change. I cannot see any sign of renovations whatsoever.

Proceed to the counter, and the ladies asked, "Sauna sir?"

Replied, "no just massage" (I wanted to get straight into the action).

Proceeded a tiny room, with an elevated bed. Room decor looks really old. Definitely no renovations in the rooms. (I don't know about the spa and stuff, you guys need to check it out, personally not a spa guy). Waited for less than 2 minutes and the OLDEST, UGLIEST lady entered!!

I immediately said to her, "I want a younger lady..."

She looked at my with a farked up face, and said, "what?"

Again I said, "Package lady, China lady, young lady..." just when I was about to get pissed off, and wanted a to say, "I want a lady who can make my dick stand, and not shrink like a turtle", she dropped her stuff and walked off...

The captain came in and asked, "what's wrong?" (the captain was nice about it though).

I told him I wanted a package and he said ok. Made me wait for 5 mins, came back and told me, "sorry sir, some of the girls have not arrived yet, can you wait for 30mins?"

Well... obviously I left. Not gonna wait 30mins. Don't get me wrong though, I have a bad impression about the place. But I am still willing to give it a try. I did hear the captain, on my way out telling some dude on his mobile that there is no Russian girls.

Maybe I might try the place out in 2 weeks, as suggested by some brudders in here.

And an extra note. I arrived at 3.45pm... bolted to Lion Spa straight after.

seacher
17-11-2004, 09:59 PM
hi bro jameskhoa
sad to hear about ur encounter but guess what i was there again today
haahaa i cant get enough of this place that y here i am again this time earlier did not know the no of jia jia though

this time i reach earlier to use the facilities and watch ra show in the TV room haahaa things to add is the hot and the cold pool is very small me one person go in lie my leg straight no space liao but no one there so chop the pool by my own

after some time feeling horny watching the show so went out saw this ah ping and this time round ask him for someone that can play ask me to wait go check and after some time tell me all gers working ask me wait 30 mins also (they like 30 so much??) so me went to the auntie at the food counter ask her can change the movie at the tv room or not coz this time showing some shit ask me wat i want to watch and let me choose got white chicks (DVD)

enjoy the show after a while he came to me say got me one ba ba one got boobs ask him fat or not he say no so ok loh heehee here come the interesting part man i was enjoying this session man but one thing too add, the gers here seems not service orentated loh not pro in interration wif ppl both gers (jia jia and yue liang)come in very quiet seems to be forced to come here to work one holes wise oh man all very tight lay

ok here goes
name of this ger is yue liang (aka moon) came in sat on the mattress say want rest a while hug her and ask her look at stars ah? (coz she looking up) say no see moon and later explain her name is moon haahaa interesting found some cut scars on her wrist ask her y she say think no open commit suxide opps me change topic then went bath together she help me wash i also help her wash feels good

action start me begin to service her coz got sexperience from yesterday here gers need to be proactive one damm her boobs ok only so guess u will not find any real big boobs gers here loh give her cat bath first the boobs then slowly go further down reach the woods and her little sister below the woods start using hands to finger and she try to stop me so tell her dont use hand use mouth only she quiet quiet and when i go down again she say no but i no hill just lick and she let me shock man after some time she was rocking and also use hand to direct my head to the center in out in out in out woh plus a bit of soft moaning turn me on like nothing else man so role in my hand again she busy rocking never stop me haahaa but her expression kind of wierd lay like want cry no cry like that anyway when i use 2 hands for a while she try to redraw her body moving up but me followed her by moving up also

after a while she got up say me make her feel very na shou ask me to stop haiz and say something about time and ask me put cd so ok loh guess she is ready or juz my own thinking?? her little sister although not as tight as jiajia but still it was tight man i manage to put in my little bro after some try tight!! that what i can say so i start to rock her rock her real hard start sweating and she say she hot then turn doggie took some try to go in also damm she was there looking at me and never help but still manage to get in rock somemore and cum remain that position for a while feel so good

the rest sop

RobertHood
18-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Tropical Inn....... I remember u don have to visit the Spa to F*** and u have the opportunity to choose what u like. and its cheaper.

When u are there....... just use the phone provided at the lobby (hotel internal phone) to dial a 7139 and ask for any girls available. Some 1 will answer ur call (normally a guy) and he will asked how many person u r with. (bcos some come alone and some with frens). Then he will ask u to go to Room XXXX to see a girl. Then of coz u take the lift up to the hotel room lah.

Just knock on the door....... the girl is waiting for u in the room..... (infact they will be there (the same room) for the whole day.) When she open the door...... just smile and walk in. Deal with the girl when u r in the Room with the door close.

If u think that the girl cant make ur dick stand.... then ask the girl to call their captain or ppl to ask for another girl. The girl will have to call for u and she will again tells u to visit another room...... and so on.

If i'm not wrong....... the damage is RM130.

seacher
18-11-2004, 02:30 PM
When u are there....... just use the phone provided at the lobby (hotel internal phone) to dial a 7139 and ask for any girls available.
the damage is RM130.
hi bro
great lobang u have here
no wonder this yue liang when came in say very tried climb stairs so that is y haahaa was wonder y she climb stairs and i even ask her climb 16 levels ah haahaa
but she never tell me about this lobang

seacher
18-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Wah lau at this exchange rate money changer go pok kai man.....
hi bro
sorrie sorrie it was a typo
never realised until now
was wonder y u say changer go pok kai look carefully then realised

jameskhoa
19-11-2004, 11:38 AM
Tropical Inn....... I remember u don have to visit the Spa to F*** and u have the opportunity to choose what u like. and its cheaper.

When u are there....... just use the phone provided at the lobby (hotel internal phone) to dial a 7139 and ask for any girls available. Some 1 will answer ur call (normally a guy) and he will asked how many person u r with. (bcos some come alone and some with frens). Then he will ask u to go to Room XXXX to see a girl. Then of coz u take the lift up to the hotel room lah.

Just knock on the door....... the girl is waiting for u in the room..... (infact they will be there (the same room) for the whole day.) When she open the door...... just smile and walk in. Deal with the girl when u r in the Room with the door close.

If u think that the girl cant make ur dick stand.... then ask the girl to call their captain or ppl to ask for another girl. The girl will have to call for u and she will again tells u to visit another room...... and so on.

If i'm not wrong....... the damage is RM130.

That's excellent info man. Have you recently venture to Tropical Inn again? Can you confirm if this is still the case?

I will try again soon as well. Cause it is still kinda interesting. But if I do go, I think I will go at a later time... 3.45pm just didn't seem to work out. RM130 seem very cheap... heh heh, hope the quality is not very cheap too.

And to Seacher bro, what time do you usually go? And how was your "bed", was it a massage table as well?

seacher
19-11-2004, 01:02 PM
And to Seacher bro, what time do you usually go? And how was your "bed", was it a massage table as well?

hi bro jameskhoa
nope no bed juz a mattress on the floor both time i went there around 2 to 3
first time there rain stuck at city sq til almost 3
second time was earlier to enjoy the facilities rain after i was there
me now clearing ord leave so quite free to cheong almost everyday in sg before this but vit M is real low now still cheong siao liao addicted liao
have to go cold turkey now

jameskhoa
19-11-2004, 02:59 PM
hi bro jameskhoa
nope no bed juz a mattress on the floor both time i went there around 2 to 3
first time there rain stuck at city sq til almost 3
second time was earlier to enjoy the facilities rain after i was there
me now clearing ord leave so quite free to cheong almost everyday in sg before this but vit M is real low now still cheong siao liao addicted liao
have to go cold turkey now

heh heh, know what you mean... well, gonna go try the place out soon. But if possible, rather do what some brudders here did, call up and get a room... seems cheaper that way too. I am not too much of a SPA guy anyway...

RobertHood
19-11-2004, 04:58 PM
The lobang has been there for years. My last visit was a few months ago during the hotel renovation.

I believe that the lobang will be available as long as the Spa is there. Coz its the same group of girls that provide service to Spa patrons.

That's excellent info man. Have you recently venture to Tropical Inn again? Can you confirm if this is still the case?

I will try again soon as well. Cause it is still kinda interesting. But if I do go, I think I will go at a later time... 3.45pm just didn't seem to work out. RM130 seem very cheap... heh heh, hope the quality is not very cheap too.

jbguy
19-11-2004, 06:19 PM
What I know that SPA and the room gal are control by diff. management,if you like enjoy the facility,then SPA is worth to you,if you looking gal only,I think the room gal better then SPA gal.
Not only the pricing cheaper,servicing and gal quality is much much better then this SPA. :rolleyes:

seacher
19-11-2004, 10:26 PM
What I know that SPA and the room gal are control by diff. management,if you like enjoy the facility,then SPA is worth to you,if you looking gal only,I think the room gal better then SPA gal.
Not only the pricing cheaper,servicing and gal quality is much much better then this SPA. :rolleyes:

hi bro jbguy
u mean all along there is this lobang??
damm how come it took so long for this
lobang to be mention in this forum
by the way do u know anything about whether if the girls are tricked or forced to work in this spa??coz the 2 gers i tried seem to troubled and like being forced(my own feeling) to work there like that so any inside infor??
anyway it never too late and guess this place will be my base for quite some time haahaa

seacher
19-11-2004, 10:34 PM
When u are there....... just use the phone provided at the lobby (hotel internal phone) to dial a 7139 and ask for any girls available. Some 1 will answer ur call (normally a guy)
go to Room XXXX to see a girl.
the damage is RM130.
hi bro
juz to confirm
so this is how it work right ???
can someone confirm pls
i might go try out when vit m is available better service woh man that is simply great !!!!

jbguy
20-11-2004, 10:13 AM
long time I never been here already, what I know the Spa had closed on June,and just to get know it reopen on this ealry month.

SPA- they got facility like hot/warm/cool pool,soana room,steam room,TV room,cafeteria etc.., may be some spa dun have the complete with this.unlimited time to use these facility.then some big rooms can let few ppl massage together, some small room just for the ppl go in alone.

GAL doing massage :normaly the age above 30, not so pretty,some of them are quite fat, thier massage skill is OK, some of these gal have do the jua gen/HJ/FJ too. but u have to ask for the pricing first, JG/HJ is RM50. FJ is RM100. (market price)

Package gal :the age less the 30,and the looks is much pretty and younger.
service just depend on the gal. they do the massage like ant to bite,no skill. but bed skill is.......try urself..hahaa.
the total time to massage or games is 45min,u can ask to extend and need extra pay lah. u can pay at counter.

For room gal in tropical, just dial 7139 at lobby,someone will ask you to the room and peep, is the type u like just go ahead,price 130rm. pay to the gal.

RobertHood
20-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Yep ... thats right!....... don expect any massage service.

hi bro
juz to confirm
so this is how it work right ???
can someone confirm pls
i might go try out when vit m is available better service woh man that is simply great !!!!

seacher
20-11-2004, 11:50 AM
Package gal :the age less the 30,and the looks is much pretty and younger.
service just depend on the gal. they do the massage like ant to bite,no skill. but bed skill is.......try urself..hahaa.
the total time to massage or games is 45min,u can ask to extend and need extra pay lah. u can pay at counter.

hi bro jbguy
very detail infor here thanks

thankz bro Roberthood too

think i will go for the spa gal as i got lots of free time now and want to make the trip to Malaysia worth it but the room gal better and cheaper lay haiz maybe can try one time see how haahaa
anyway dont expect any FR so soon VIT M low

fantasy131
28-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Hi all brother, why long time dont got any activities here? My internet connection got problem last week until today. so just come back here.

Anyway just go there on saturday afternoon. Everything still the same. Try a PRC gal, call Xiao Ya. Still ok lah. Got one thing was when you go for 10 package will free 1 package.

seacher
01-12-2004, 10:21 PM
hi bros
went to this spa again today and put some update for u all

rate now is 168 and i was serviced in the hotel room
the room wise ok lah got 1 double bed and one single bed there
lots of towels in the room toilet very lor kok

wanted to try no :xx7(first 2 no i forgot liao) xiao yu short hair saw her the previous time there but cannot get

as for the ger who service me not much to mention
a new ger NO:XX8 (first 2 no i forgot liao but she start to work 2 to 3 days ago) no frenching no touching of ears and no fingering sian she say 'ming gan'
but other then that look wise like ger next door , got a bit of half fxxk massage after the fxxk and got bbbj also
now then i realised this is the first bj i got after visiting four time althought i give 2 lick jobs to 2 of the gers(equally shock) haahaa

four chops liao 6 more to go to get a free fxxk

here another recomendation for u guys after go chiong can go behind merlin tower the backlane (previously was at ah fook street the carpark there but now moved to this backlane)there to eat food open only after 5pm to 3 am cheap and good and alot of food man

i went there after that and eat satay 40 cent per stick ordered 20 sticks all for myself 8 rm only

gigantic_tk
02-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Chinese Mei Mei to massage for you at Tropical Spa, sound interesting, I also want to cheong there, meet this JiaJia mm liao. Just to confirm with bros here on the pricing:

At 16th Floor Bangunan Johor Tower
1. RM88 for facilities + food
2. RM188 full package with facilities
3. RM130 FJ ????

The above prices I derived from the earlier field report. Can bros frequent there enlighten me on the actual pricing before I kena chop there.

seacher
02-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Can bros frequent there enlighten me on the actual pricing before I kena chop there.

hi bro
my last visit for package cost me 168 rm total
168 for full package with facilities
the rest i not sure cost i only go for full package
the service on my last visit is in the hotel room at lvl 17 they guide me to the room and guide me back to lvl 16 after the service

gigantic_tk
02-12-2004, 08:31 PM
hi bro
my last visit for package cost me 168 rm total
168 for full package with facilities
the rest i not sure cost i only go for full package
the service on my last visit is in the hotel room at lvl 17 they guide me to the room and guide me back to lvl 16 after the service

Bros, thanks for the info. Next trip I go, must stay there for 2 to 3 hours to explore that HC facilities and pricing liao.....

seacher
02-12-2004, 11:30 PM
Bros, thanks for the info. Next trip I go, must stay there for 2 to 3 hours to explore that HC facilities and pricing liao.....

no prob bro
be sure to check out the TV room
can ask to ppl there to let u choose what show u want to see
i watched 'a diary' on my last trip
ra show not bad the actresses all very chio
watch finish the actions then go for my own actions haahaa

OceanEleven
03-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Right dudes,

Just returned from Tropical Inn. For those unfamiliar, here is the long but simple way.

1. Once you complete malaysian customs, there are 2 routes. 1st is straight up, 2nd is to hang a right.

2. Go straight up, and do a U-Turn on the 1st available turn.

3. Keep driving and you will pass City Square (on your right hand side).

4. Keep driving straight up, and keep left.

5. The moment, you see a petrol station (I think its Shell, does someone want to confirm this?) You should hang a left. Confirm it is Shell

6. Tropical inn is on your immediate right hand side. (Its the building with AVIS CAR RENTAL).

Basically, go towards Pelangi direction after customs, passing by Citi Square on your right while keeping left. After shell, do a left turn and you will see Tropical Inn. :)

RobertHood
03-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Yap.... thats right..... Its after Shell found on your left. Than follow the left lane to turn left and turn right immediately to the car park.

OceanEleven
04-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Found the place and decided to try. Park the car in front of the hotel, it is better for at least it is open and seems to have a security there looking after. Fee is RM$3.00 per entry. Went and tried looking for the phone. Ok this is kinda confusing. Do not except the phone to be at a booth or counter or even reception, it is actually right beside the reception towards the direction of the toilet. On a small round table sat the black colour phone, looks totally out of place, more like a Bonker’s Hotline. Dial the magic no. and the other end will ask how many visitors and direct you to a room for viewing. Take your choice and if you do not like what you see, tell the gal politely and request to see more gals if they are available.

I have A*y for “dinner”, small boobs barely enough to fill my hands, cup A/B I think, light brown areola with pointing nips to match. Long perm wavy hair, dyed and touching shoulder. She’s definitely not too much of a looker; one can see the time leave it marks on her on a closer look. Anyway she’s 30. Overall she is slim, perhaps a 24” waist and quite a nice bum to match, proven when doggie. The bush are nicely trim and net but some stretch marks and scars here and there, part of growing up I guess.

The rest of the issues are SOP. Do not expect a filled tub for shower but she does shower with you and wash your little bro clean and of course clean you again after job done as well. One thing that might turn you off might be the spitting into tissues during BBBJ.

Look : 7/10 (Looks good for her age)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Hardworking but weak suction, no CIM though)
Boobs : 6/10 (A bit too small for my liking)
Attitude : 8/10 (Friendly, chatty. Was feeling some pain when doggie but she kept quiet. No rush, willing to change positions to accommodate you.)
Damage : RM$130 + RM$3
RTF : When given the time and chance, yes.

Disclaimer: How the gals react and treat you depends how you treat them. Ability to communicate with them is impt. I did not go in, strip, ram, and fxxk off. Do some small talk does you good. Above are purely base on my judgment and may not applies to all. ;)

RE: Lots of brothers read and enjoy but not much willing to give credit when due. :(

Libra
04-12-2004, 06:43 PM
...... On a small round table sat the black colour phone, looks totally out of place, more like a Bonker’s Hotline. Dial the magic no. and the other end will ask how many visitors and direct you to a room for viewing. .... :(

sorry bro, the number you dial is a secret number or simply the direct line to the spa? Would appreciate if you could cast some light on it.. thanks

gigantic_tk
04-12-2004, 06:52 PM
I thought the Spa is on the 16th floor. Go direct to 16th floor will do?
Why need to make "secret call" - illegal FL meh?

seacher
04-12-2004, 10:01 PM
hi bro gigantic_tk and Libra
the tel no is 7139
it is for those who want only the ger without the spa
one bro say it is a different management for these gers and the spa gers
refer to the baove post for more details
i have not try before

bro OceanEleven
nice FR up u :)

gigantic_tk
04-12-2004, 10:20 PM
hi bro gigantic_tk and Libra
the tel no is 7139
it is for those who want only the ger without the spa
one bro say it is a different management for these gers and the spa gers
refer to the baove post for more details
i have not try before

bro OceanEleven
nice FR up u :)

So, RM130 is Gal + room.

seacher
04-12-2004, 10:46 PM
time for one more FR
went there today again
5 chops already 5 more for the free one time haahaa
rate is 230.0 at custom

go there TV room relax a bit then came this captain the one with a mole on his face and the mole got hair one
one thing to note the captains there like scare u dont take the service like that go there before u ask for ger the captains will came and bother u even u in the TV room
told him wait want watch show first he still hang around but no hill him after a while he went away liao

after a while went out ask for this xiao yu short hair one coz saw her on my previous visit like the way she look the captain say she working want push another ger(new ger no xx5) to me but i say i willing to wait coz previous visit push me one not that good one (new ger also) so prefer to choose myself one

so after 20 mins captain say can liao so walk outside then came xiao yu and she told the captain she wanted to eat first have not eat yet but the captain like no hill her wanted her to service me first

the way she talking to captain very cute and friendly knowing that after she eaten sure got more enegy to service me and like her attitude will sure worth the wait so told the captain let her eat first i can wait

wait some more then caotain bring me to room and send xiao yu to me
ask her her name is xiao yu or not she say is xiao ya
she climb to bed say 'wo she ni de le' woh man that is it man
take off her clothes started roaming her can tell from her breath she got smoke one

attack her little sister and she wanted me to massage her bud of her sister for her
best i like took quite some time massaging her bud kissing her boobs until she say reach high tide liao want me to stop say high tide only can one time or she will die one haahaa all the while she very wet so believe she really got her high loh so put cd and pump her

nothing much standard position pump very long until i sweat like crazy and finally cum on so shock at this time the phone rang captain call say time up liao haahaa so on time

bath and got out no frenching allowed although i try to and no bj for me also

name : xiao ya(she told me one but the captain say is xiao yu)
no: 917(first 2 no not very sure as usual only remember the last no)
look:6/10
short hair think not much short hair there so tell the captain short hair think they know liao face a bit too round and not that pretty but ok loh
boobs:a bit more then a handful
attitude: very friendly ,gf feeling i like her attitude alot
bj:nope
fj: 8/10 (sweat like crazy but she never say anything but she was sweating also so what can she say haahaa)
rtf:maybe see mood
damage:169(from what i heard this 168 promo is for dec only)

siao expose so much details wait someone print out the my FRs bring there
then me expose liao anyway up my pt if u like my FRs

as for the makan place i mention in my last FR is meldrum walk food center
although call food center but it is those movable stalls in the backlane that operated at 5 to 3 one

seacher
04-12-2004, 10:48 PM
So, RM130 is Gal + room.
yes
kindly read the above post from other bros for more infor
coz i have not try before cannot confirm

seacher
04-12-2004, 11:10 PM
sorry damage for my latest FR is 168
just saw the typo pai sia

OceanEleven
06-12-2004, 09:09 AM
So, RM130 is Gal + room.
Confirmed. RM$130 includes room. Please note that the gals may not be young and chio. Enjoy. :D

jbguy
06-12-2004, 05:50 PM
no prob bro
be sure to check out the TV room
can ask to ppl there to let u choose what show u want to see
i watched 'a diary' on my last trip
ra show not bad the actresses all very chio
watch finish the actions then go for my own actions haahaa

Now no more the RA show in TV room already,becos there face few time of operasi (checking) at here. so u had to do it wif ur gal in room liao.... :p

jbguy
06-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Went there yesterday with fren at 3pm, look like everything is the same, all the facility are at the same location, only the makan area and TV room had partition, the wall with new paint only.
check out the pricing with captain:
Bussiness Hour : 12pm - 11 pm (last call 10:00-10:30pm)
Normal massage : RM 58.00 net / 45 min RM 68.00 net / 1 hrs
Full package : RM 168.00

the facility they hv is : Souna room , Steam room , warm pool and cool pool ( just for 2-3 ppl to use each pool.very small) TV room , Makan area and few massage room. if u not intersted on these,just ignore it..
Captain told me that the package gal are PRC,with few local,all of them not in this spa center, need to go up next floor from a corner,then view and choose the gal u want.

becos i rush for my time, just hving the massage then out from there about 5 pm,so hope these info can let all bro here hv a referrence.

:p

seacher
06-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Now no more the RA show in TV room already,becos there face few time of operasi (checking) at here. so u had to do it wif ur gal in room liao.... :p

NO MORE RA SHOW liao???
omg dont tell me the mata or av at malaysia also come here fishing for infor?
sian liao man

toothbrush
06-12-2004, 10:26 PM

dun tok abt the TV room liao, really make me piss off..
engross watching show halfway, the captain just anyhow switch to another show without telling us before hand :mad:

jbguy
08-12-2004, 02:51 PM
dun tok abt the TV room liao, really make me piss off..
engross watching show halfway, the captain just anyhow switch to another show without telling us before hand :mad:
ya lor... so sian man, almost to get understand of the show,then switch to other show. : :mad:

Malaysian Datuk
08-12-2004, 05:29 PM
ya lor... so sian man, almost to get understand of the show,then switch to other show. : :mad:bro you bring my brother enjoy so many places now he dun want to go back to Singapore already!!! :D

jbguy
09-12-2004, 06:05 PM
bro you bring my brother enjoy so many places now he dun want to go back to Singapore already!!! :D
Aiya ask u come together, but u very busy leh...
when u can join us? how about next weekend? bring you go and see a korean gal.... good looking oh.... :D

hellboy666
11-12-2004, 07:58 AM
HI! ALL BROTHERS.I AM NEW HERE.
DO U WORRY ANY HIDDEN CAMERA INSIDE THE ROOM,BCOS I HAVE READ
A NEWS ABOUT KL KARAOKE FOUND HIDDEN CAMERAS IN EVERY ROOMS,THEY RECORDED EVERYTHING AND THE GALS ALSO DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT,THEN THEY COPY TO VCD AND SELL TO OVERSEA.DO U WORRY?
OR U HAVE CHECKED THE ROOM ?
:confused:

Tenrang
11-12-2004, 10:00 AM
Hellboy 666,

are you sure your info is "CHUN" or not? I really do not mind getting one of those VCD's. Should be interesting man

Really hope my face not there. JIA LAT man

cheong jb
12-12-2004, 10:15 PM
was there last sat with a china fren yup nothing much just partition the tv room . so as per normal after some dip in pool and food ask for massage .
if u wan massage only with maybe hj or bbbj is at downstair , for full package its upstair .

so i went to 17 floor (spa at 16 floor) got a china mei mei , sad small boob but my mistake cos the captain did ask ok or not or wan to change , i say neber mind(knn)

look - ok
boob - small
service - ok shower for u b4 fj but not after
bj - cap (so sian)
fj - quick quick do finish and end my misery
damage - RM168
food - lousy
spa facility - small
rtf - u must be kidding

oh btw for those calling from downstair the ger r the same for the spa too . all at 17 floor

hellboy666
13-12-2004, 08:15 AM
U CAN CHECK THIS WEBSITE,I SAW THIS A FEW DAYS AGO.BUT THE PEOPLE
MAY BE ARE FROM PRC CHINA.B4 U CHEONG CHECK THE ROOM FIRST.CHINESE SAID:"BU PA YI WAN,ZHE PA YI WAN".

CHECK THIS:http://www.tw77.av-vcd.net/cgi-bin/shop/shop.cgi?action=category&cid=13&file=20040415164609&cart_id=160608

WISH
HAPPY CHEONG!

jbguy
13-12-2004, 06:07 PM
HI! ALL BROTHERS.I AM NEW HERE.
DO U WORRY ANY HIDDEN CAMERA INSIDE THE ROOM,BCOS I HAVE READ
A NEWS ABOUT KL KARAOKE FOUND HIDDEN CAMERAS IN EVERY ROOMS,THEY RECORDED EVERYTHING AND THE GALS ALSO DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT,THEN THEY COPY TO VCD AND SELL TO OVERSEA.DO U WORRY?
OR U HAVE CHECKED THE ROOM ?
:confused:
Yes, This is the real case in KL, but still have so many ppl cheong HC.
so if someone scare with these, dun go , but who like to be movie star, just try it, may be one day u will be super star out of this country....hehe..

so far no body know the HC in JB got hidden camera or not, if some one find out,pls post it here and tell all bro here, to escape these troble.....thanks. :rolleyes:

Tenrang
28-12-2004, 02:41 PM
Okay just got back from Tropical Spa yesterday. Excellent.
Re - painted. Anyway, food was lousy but the rest was great.

Name : FEI FEI
No : 913
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 9/10 (C cup) DAMN HUGE
Body : 7/10
Catbath : Not Really (Just the nipples)
AR : NIL
BBBj : 7/10 (Really good) Will Try to deep throat
Fj : 7/10 (Looks like she is enjoying very much)
Pussy : HAIRY
Fingering : allows, says she enjoys it.
Overall : Excellent. Says she does not like to do it with condom but for prevention sake she has to.
CIM : YES (If you request)
RTF : Yes. Will definitely try her gain.

Brothers should check her out.

sebijitelur
28-12-2004, 02:56 PM
kalau pramugari malaysia or singapore berapa damage nya :D

mooncracker
01-01-2005, 01:15 AM
Hi Bro

I am new here. This FeiFei is belong to the full package in the spa or the room service upstair? Might be going next week.

Can advise what is the contact no of the Spa, captain name, and level (I think is Tropic Inn, right?) it located? Do they accept credit card? :confused:
Thanks 1st.

Overall : Excellent. Says she does not like to do it with condom but for prevention sake she has to.

fantasy131
06-01-2005, 07:28 AM
Long time not go, so just go there last saturday. got trying a local.

Name: ??? (87 if not wrong)
Look: 5
Figure: 6
BBBJ:6
FJ: 6
RTF: if no other.

anyway anybody know what is the name of the girl no 80?
look:8
Figure: ??
BBBJ: ??
FJ: ??
just got meet her after fuck, nice and beautiful gal. must try next time.

Any brother know here other than PRC and Local, got Ang Mo, Japanense or other???? :D :confused:

fantasy131
06-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Just some update..

This spa will close at 07/02/2005 and will open at 12/02/2005 rest for 5 day.

Today just going there to checked out. There are not any local available bcause all already rest for new Year. So only PRC meimei.

Some FR

Name: ?? (Didnt ask)
No: ?? (Did ask also)
look: 7/10
Figure: 5/10 small boob
catbath: 5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ:7/10

RTF: YES

gman
06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
the cost of the spa.. two prices..rm188 for local package ger, rm178 for prc package ger.

2 pools for usuage..pools dun look so clean. food also not nice. not so crowded. gd for relaxing.

remember that last time this spa has a windows for customers to choose massage gers .now the management has removed it.

:D

kitaro
12-02-2005, 12:14 PM
I though of bring my Malay colleagues from Singapore for a 'rub' down.
Is there a problem with this? Any comments from any Malay lau chiou cheongsters.

CoffeeLover
03-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Hey all brother why now NO sound in this page? So long time i did not
went there, is that have any New Hot Update? Need Urgent, This Coming
Weekend I will free for Massage so need your all brother latest info. If have any new place can Recomment too, I prefer mature and horny lady. do you have this type of lobang? Between 28~38 is OK, But Face Look Not too Old
Lah. I Also a man What.
ALL THE BEST TO ALL CHEONGSTERS, GOOD LUCK

URGENT...........

kelvintay
03-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Anyone still got the number to call the 'hotel' okt ? then he will give u a room number ? what is the number to intercom ? thanks

skyrocket88
03-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Anyone still got the number to call the 'hotel' okt ? then he will give u a room number ? what is the number to intercom ? thanks

1 month ago I did try the hotel OKT. the number is 7139, call at hotel lobby. not much ger to choose. Last time went there only have 3 PRC ger, which I believe quite mature 25 - 35 years old.

dlimts
03-03-2005, 07:18 PM

the number is &!#(
:)

fresh_Man
03-03-2005, 11:22 PM

i went to the place during new year....
tried this number 7139 many times but nobody pick up the phone,i think either the number is fake or this room service oredi no longer exit..
anyway the quality of girl is acceptable

fresh_Man
03-03-2005, 11:27 PM
i had went there during chinese new year...
the quality is not bad, quite a lot of PRC there...

i had tried the number 7139 many many times but nobody pick up the phone so i think either this number is fake or the service no longer exit

anyway have fun brother..

gigantic_tk
04-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Just take a lift to 16th floor to Tropical Spa and look for OKT, Ah Ping or John asked him to recommend. Many a times, the room service number always received no one answer. ......... enjoy bonking ??????????????????????

dlimts
04-03-2005, 09:43 PM
i had tried the number 7139 many many times but nobody pick up the phone so i think either this number is fake or the service no longer exit

went over there few days ago
same thing call the magic no. after a few rings somebody pick up n ask how many of us n so on........

enjoy bonking..... :)

fresh_Man
11-03-2005, 02:21 AM
is it this room service girls from SPa or another team of gers?

is it still RM130 fixed?

maybe this number only can dial up at seldom period,last time i called was 9++pm

Tenrang
12-03-2005, 02:47 PM
is it this room service girls from SPa or another team of gers?

is it still RM130 fixed?

maybe this number only can dial up at seldom period,last time i called was 9++pm

Dear All Brother,

The OKT in the hotel is the number stated by a few brothers. However, The girls over there have SEASONS. Last time I tried, there was a russian girl around. Apparently from Uzbekistan. Anyway, that was in January. WIll try again and post new findings. The Hotel OKT and Tropical Spa are now not on good terms.
Apparently I hear that Tropical Spa is operated by the same boss of Bluewave Spa.

skyrocket88
13-03-2005, 10:38 AM
tried call 7139 last Saturday afternoon, no one pickup the call.

gnaps
13-03-2005, 10:19 PM
called this number today. While it was quickly answered but a guy said that its a wrong number.

joker69
22-03-2005, 09:31 AM
will go ad try 7139 this afternoon. update you guys later. :D

UnderGround
23-03-2005, 03:19 PM

Wonder this girl still at Tropical Spa??? Any information?

chlim
23-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Wonder this girl still at Tropical Spa??? Any information?

Hi Bro,

where is the location on this Tropical Spa? It is at GrandBluewave Hotel on 16th Floor?

Thank-you.

nabeh123
23-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Hi Bro,
where is the location on this Tropical Spa? It is at GrandBluewave Hotel on 16th Floor?
Thank-you.
At the end of Jln Wong Ah Fook, opposite Landmark.
Catch?

chlim
23-03-2005, 04:25 PM
At the end of Jln Wong Ah Fook, opposite Landmark.
Catch?

Thanks Bro.

gigantic_tk
23-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Tropical Spa is inside Tropica Inn.................................

chlim
23-03-2005, 05:44 PM

Hi Bro,

Is this Fei Fei Still working there presently?

Thanks-you

gigantic_tk
04-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Tropical Inn / Tropica Spa
Tien Ho Spa (Chinese Name)
16th Floor
15, Jalan Gereja,
80000 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Telephone: 07-2276520 Fax:07-2278653

Bussiness Hour : 12pm - 11 pm (last call 10:00-10:30pm)
Facilties only : RM 28.00
Foot massage : RM 28.00
Normal massage : RM 58.00 net / 45 min (Oil Msg)
Normal Massage : RM 68.00 net / 1 hrs
Full package : RM 168.00 (PRC gals)
Full package : RM 188.00 (Malaysian Chinese)

Andy 012-7352317
Ah Ping 019 7860660
John 016-380 9088

I have signed up a VIP card there, for 10 times I visit got 1 time free. They can contact you when there is any new stock, but I didn’t leave my phones contact. Perhaps, you can help to retrieve my VIP Card (Gigantic_tk) and help me to sign in when you have a massage session there. at least save 1/10 of my fee.............hehehe.

Last Friday (April Fool Day), I visited there and recommended by Andy this young and pretty gal No. 77 – Apple. She was new only for 3 days but have been working in KL-Bt Bintang Area. She was also one of the few very good services I have tried so far. The other gals recommended are:

77-Apple
99- Jenifer
66- Suki
55 & 88 forgotten the names.
No. 77, 99 and 66 are new arrival.

FR by Gigantic_tk dated 1 April 2005.

tionggoklan
04-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Bro,

So which 1 got nice figure n tua liap ni, not baby elephant? :D Tks!

[SIZE=3]Tropical Inn / Tropica Spa
The other gals recommended are:

77-Apple
99- Jenifer
66- Suki
55 & 88 forgotten the names.
No. 77, 99 and 66 are new arrival.

FR by Gigantic_tk dated 1 April 2005.

gigantic_tk
04-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Bro,

So which 1 got nice figure n tua liap ni, not baby elephant? :D Tks!

Go there and ask the captain to parade the girl for your viewing first. You can call this Andy to recommend your taste. Those new arrival, I only tried APPLE, ni is only A++ (the most is only B cup). Those old timers I tried, many have quited aredi.

vic88
04-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Went to this Tropical Spa last year but find the quality of gals not so good, seems like improve now, will try out this Apple.

chlim
05-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Went to this Tropical Spa last year but find the quality of gals not so good, seems like improve now, will try out this Apple.

Hi bro,

Does anyone know that Is Fei Fei still working at Tropical spa & had anyone tried No.98 form NY hotle SPA.

Thanks

skyrocket88
09-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Hi Bruder,

7139 still alive ??

gigantic_tk
09-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Hi Bruder,

7139 still alive ??

Was told that nobody manned this extension, occassionally, staff might drop by to answer the call. The Captain advised me to go to 16th floor direct, they can recommnd the chinese mei mei at 17th floor. In fact the 17th floor one is catered for the Hotel Guests. Perhaps, regulars can verify.

fantasy131
08-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Long time didnt go this spa liao. Any brothers still going? Can share ur FR or any introduce? Any New Gals or good one to introduce???

Want to go and try next month if free and save enough vitamin M. Hahaha now very poor ...... :D

joalin
11-05-2005, 10:41 PM
My 1 st post...

did go to Tropical inn two time try try last month.

1st time is the 7139,$130 with a girl name "ah Girl",20 years old,look quite sweet but BBBj so so only...and keep telling me pain during Fj.. :(

overall 7/10 if consider only 130RM.

2nd time at first intended to try the 7139,but after reject 2 girl(one too fat and the other one too ugly),the 3rd girl tell me the price already increase to 150RM...I talk to the OKT tell him the week before only 130RM how can suddenly increase? he said I telling lie because the price already increase for 2 week..!!?? :confused:

so end out I decided to try the spa on 16th floor..150RM IMHO really too ex......the spa got food and pool only 38RM more!!

Got 2 hot pools,Food is curry chicken and beehoon and I am happy to know that the TV room even got RA show,good for the "mood-building" before enter the masg-room.. I think its factility quite OK to me.

the OKT told me PRC girl 168RM and Local girl 188RM.

I met the 2 PRC girl before enter TV room and really think their look is not really not "up to standard" so I choose local girl.

end up tried No.55,tis girl body fig. very good.like those cat walk model,a bit flat about B cup but its the type I prefer..look IMO so so only...service not bad and didnt rush like some maybe because that day not much customer...

overall I give a 7/10,deduce some point because she to like to talk,never stop asking question like "how do my body look?""Am I petty?" even at the Fj...wah liao!

didnt know 17th floor also got lobang,may I know how much chinese mei mei at 17th cost?

joalin
13-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Went there yesterday,all malaysia girl at work so try the PRC girl.

Wah lau!..not only no massage,no BBBJ,her face black like I own her lot of money,ask her name she said"no name!!".... and keep ask me to come out faster during the action.. :mad:

The OKT explain to me she just wake up thats why a bit blur blur....but I dont think this is not the main reason as I also heard a few friend told me the PRC girl there service really lousy.

these is the worse service I get,other then the Ocean hotel so far since I start cheong in JB.

joalin
13-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Went there yesterday,all malaysia girl at work so try the PRC girl.

Wah lau!..not only no massage,no BBBJ,her face black like I own her lot of money,ask her name she said"no name!!".... and keep ask me to come out faster during the action.. :mad:

The OKT explain to me she just wake up thats why a bit blur blur....but I dont think this is the main reason as I also heard a few friend told me the PRC girl there service really lousy.

these is the worse service I get,other then the Ocean hotel so far since I start cheong in JB.

seacher
27-05-2005, 08:11 AM
happy to know that the TV room even got RA show,good for the "mood-building" before enter the masg-room.

thanks bro...
going there later.....

seacher
27-05-2005, 09:55 PM
thanks bro...
going there later.....

been there done that...
these few day quite active keekee
been red chamber at chinatown, then beauty inn and now tropical spa
place wise guess u can find it from the past FRs still the same
ger wise got a local(first time got local there)...

name: ah ling(first day and i am her first customer,used to work at patu for 4 mths liao)

age:22(she say herself one and i think should be around there also)

body: 4/10(quite short, super big butt and boobs not bad quite nice)

attitude:7/10(very chatty, friendly)

bbbj:8.5/10(one of the best i have experienced bery shock)

fj:4/10(dont quite enjoy it but dont get me wrong her strong pts is she know alot of patterns, taught me 3 pattern from the session one is she raise one leg,two modified doggie both lied flat and lastly V shape pattern keekee)

bbbj:8.5/10(how come double entry?coz busy learning too much pattern cannot cum so ask for more bbbj,keekee)

hj:5/10(she did bbbj for too long mouth seng so ask her do hj to finish it off)

overall still enjoyed the whole thing alot. used the hot pool and watched 2 movies in the room and ah peng still remember my name damm. was told by the other okt they got one ger
pink nipple...
young...
tao qi...
origin not recommend to put here (bro wanted to know can pm me)
but damm early know i go for this ger lah!!!will rtf this ger....

bro gigantic_tk,
wanted to chop on ur card dont know ur name and also need to sign one lay plus the ah peng know my name. so chop goes on my card think 4 more to go for a free fuck
keekee

to all bros
request for one pt to make me 69
thanks alot

gigantic_tk
28-05-2005, 07:21 PM
bro gigantic_tk,
wanted to chop on ur card dont know ur name and also need to sign one lay plus the ah peng know my name. so chop goes on my card think 4 more to go for a free fuck
keekee

You keke one, I had registered Gigantic_tk, same as my signature in the card there, anytime can ask the captain to retrieve my card out. Anyway you are going to be regular there hence it make senses to open an account yourself lor............... hope can meet up with you one of these days there.

fantasy131
28-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Today mood very bad, and no where to go suddenly remember 2 day ago receive a call from this spa and inform got few nice gals. Since already long time didnt go to this spa so when for a try.

Arrive there around 3pm but look very quiet. Welcome by 1 captain and decide to having lunch there b4 go for action. The captain inform me today got 2 local gals and 3 PRC. I ask captain to introduce and he say a chinese and india mix gal very good, so i request catwalk b4 make my choise.

No: 53 (If not Wrong)
Name: Ah Ling (2nd day working at this spa)
Race: Chinese & India Mix
Body: 5 (No height enough, big butt but nice boob)
Attitude: 8 (Very friendly, talkative and keep smile)
BBBJ: 9 (Very nice, 1 of the best i try b4)
FJ: 6 (Not too Bad, know a lot of pattern)
Kiss: No Allow
RTF: Yes

FYI, another gal if not wrong is 68 also quiet good. Talk, ok look, but small boob.

Hear from the captain that 3 PRC beauty then this 2 local, 1 of the PRC only 18 year old, other 2 is 23 and 24. But all brother should know service should be local gals better. HAHAHAHA.....

Hope got some brother go there support, bcs look quiet quite there. Scare will be close down if not much brother support then will less 1 place to cheong..... :D

seacher
28-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Name: Ah Ling (2nd day working at this spa)
Race: Chinese & India Mix
Body: 5 (No height enough, big butt but nice boob)
Attitude: 8 (Very friendly, talkative and keep smile)
BBBJ: 9 (Very nice, 1 of the best i try b4)

hi bro
have to agree that her bbbj is simply very good....
heehee
but have to add that her butt is alot bigger than usual also
did u noticed??

bro gigantic_tk
i am a regular there lay
only quite some time never go there liao
i already have 6 chops, 4 more to go...
most prob going next weekend
u free want go cheong there together?
alway see ur informative posts and i always wanted to see how u look like

gigantic_tk
29-05-2005, 04:34 PM
hi bro
bro gigantic_tk
i am a regular there lay
only quite some time never go there liao
i already have 6 chops, 4 more to go...
most prob going next weekend
u free want go cheong there together?
alway see ur informative posts and i always wanted to see how u look like

Me, an old man with mustache, 1.75m height and medium size liao. Regular visitor to JB almost every week but budget to cheong not more than twice a month...............that is my bio-data lor. Normally went in weekday lunch hours, makan ular with half day disappearance...............hehehe.

loneyranger
30-05-2005, 05:19 PM
all bro whom like to cheong in jb...

i just finish my session in tropical just now... all new gals available...
they now got 3PRC n 1Thai gal there.... i just saw all of them in the parade coz not many go there today....

try the thai gal just now... n here is the FR

Name : Ann
Stat : 26 24A 25 (mayb im wrong lah... coz she vy small size)
Bj/BBBj : did try coz no time...
FJ : 8/10 (vy wild n like it hard)
RTF : of course... since they got new gal liaw... :D

that is my FR regarding this Thai gal.... she like to slap ppls on the bum...
mayb she like a little SM but dont look down on her coz she can really F***
she is small size but vy strong... i nearly got hug till out of breath...

here i will let u all decide bout the PRC there.... as per Andy (Captain there) all of them from Guangzhou and can do cold n hot treatment... donno true or not.. here is a little FR on them...

Gal no 1
Name : donno coz didnt ask...
Stat : 27 26C 28
She have a big boob so who like big one can ask for her...

Gal no 2
Stat : 25 24B 26
She is vy tall gal mayb at 1.69M coz can not estimate as they seat vy far away... she look vy innocent loe... can give her a try...

Gal no 3
Stat : can not c vy clearly
This one look vy cute n her figure ok onli... quite tall at 1.64M...

That is all i can say now... if u like PRC then can try them out at Tropical Spa..

gigantic_tk
30-05-2005, 06:05 PM
This Andy double standard, last round I was there. He discouraged me from selecting PRC, according to him, they provided bad services.............etc, not giving me a chance to view them liao......................................

loneyranger
01-06-2005, 03:58 AM
hey bro gigantik....

Pls do not get angry with Andy... for the last stock i really have to support Andy bout it coz the gal is vy "lan" and they r not vy friendly... i try this PRC gal twice thinking tat she will have improvement but i really regret bout it...

Mayb u want to wait for someone to post FR b4 taking ur action... but to me Andy have not dissappointment me so far.... all his recommendation is good 1.. I think u should noe Andy better than I am as I am new there also.... :cool:

gigantic_tk
01-06-2005, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=loneyranger]hey bro gigantik....

Pls do not get angry with Andy... QUOTE]

Just a joke, I am not angry with Andy, but he doesn't do what he preaches lah. He promises to show me those girls present in the house, but after I accept his recommendation, he closed the case liao.

loneyranger
01-06-2005, 04:19 PM
He promises to show me those girls present in the house, but after I accept his recommendation, he closed the case liao.

bro... as far as i noe is when the gal not bz onli can ask them parade out side leh... the last time also... all the local gal bz i ask another captain show me he say can not.... vy bz tat day... only manage to show me 2PRC and 1Thai..
So 'lan lan' tat day book PRC... but was dissappointed... *haih*

gigantic_tk
01-06-2005, 04:37 PM
bro... as far as i noe is when the gal not bz onli can ask them parade out side leh... the last time also... all the local gal bz i ask another captain show me he say can not.... vy bz tat day... only manage to show me 2PRC and 1Thai..
So 'lan lan' tat day book PRC... but was dissappointed... *haih*

So in view of business competition, their PR and customer services is still a long way down the road.........................................heheh e.

loneyranger
04-06-2005, 05:42 AM
their PR and customer services is still a long way down the road

Bro gigantic..

This comment i agree vy much... 101%... they really need to do something bout it... but donno how to tell them leh... though vy fren with Andy but this comment really will make things vy tense... :cool:

6" boy
07-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Went to Tropical Spa last week.

OTK recommend 3 PRC. They will be here till end of this month. Their age, 18, 23 and 24 years old. OKT said 18 one is very sweet and cute but she is not good in working. Need to be patient and teach her. So din try.

I tried Ping Ping (pronouce as Ice Ice in Mandarin). When she enter the room, she asked me whether I have taken shower. I told her yes and she wont shower for me. Without further delay, she took off her cloth. Immediately she took off her cloth, my hand go straight to her boob, cannot control my hand la. Very big, round and nice solid boob. The best neh neh I ever seen. 34B (I asked her). She only stand at 150 ++cm height and her proportion is just nice. Her told me she is very proud with her boob. I dont know wherether is fake or not coz not good in that. You may wish to verify yourself and let me know whether is fake or not.

BBBJ not so good. FYI PRC are not good in BJ and they insist to put on condom when BJ. Overall, she blow very gentle but I like gentle. But the best still her boob. :D

After a while she asked me to be on top. I pump her really hard and she moar very loud. Wow!!! She make me feel like I am tarjan... King of the jungle....OOOO...OOO..OOOOOoooo...!!! Haha

After finish she wash for me. Still got time, so she massage for me. Her massage lousy so I told her to lay down and I massage for her. So I squeez her butt and boob again and again. She didn't object and this was fun.

Before leaving the room, she gave me a big hug and a kiss on face. Feel so girlfriend.

Look : 7/10 (fair skin)
Body : 9/10 (for her 34B boob. If u r a boob lover, then u must try her)
BBBJ : 6/10
Fingering : Yes
Frenching : Didn't try
RTF : Yes

Returned to TV room and OKT played blue film. But I too tired to watch.

OKT told me another PRC aged 24 also have nice big boob. Any brother can try and please share your FR here. Thank you.

6" boy
07-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Please UP my point.

seacher
11-06-2005, 12:28 AM
still deciding on where to cheong tomorrow...
might come this place again....

shawn
16-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Went to Tropical Inn today and call 7139. OKT asked me to go to a room on the 19th floor. A lady in her early 20 answer the door and ask me if it was ok. Saw her big boobs, immediately say ok. She told me the rate is RM150, saw Bro here posted a msg about the increase. I said ok.

She asked me to strip and she stripped by herself. She is extremely quite and I think she suffer from depression (I am serious. not even a smile). I must say she ahs a good pair of tits (at least 34C with pink nipples) Ask me to move to the bathroom to take a shower. Try to touch her breast but was stopped. told me to start touching her on the bed (half sian already). Quickly finished the shower and move to the bed. She started by sucking my nipples (can't eve feel it) and move to BBBJ. LEass than 2 minutes, she just lie there and expect me to work (Shit). Decided to attack her big assets but after 5 minutes she said it was painful. Try to finger her she asked me to stop. I was damp pissed by them and my little brother totally sian already. I told her this can not that can not, why she wants to work in this line. Decided to ask her continue to BBBJ me. She realize I am mad already and comply. After about 5 minutes, my little brother come alive again and decided to quickly bonk her and leave. bonk her in missionary for about 10 minutes and come.

Name : Yoko (Seems like a local)
Figure : 5/10 plump
Boobs : 9/10 at least 34C with pink nipples. This is the only best part
BBBJ : 5/10
HJ : NA
FJ : 2/10 I did all the work, it was like doing it on a dead fish
Attitude : -1/10 can be worst than her

RTF : Hell no!!!!

This is my worst encounter so far.

shawn
16-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Correction. I mean cannot be worst than this experience. rating is -1/10

Tenrang
23-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Excellent trip to Tropical Spa.

New arrivals from China. Three new chicks from Fu Lan. Somewhere near Guang Dong. Anyway, tried 938.

First day at work. Very cute, smiley and really nice BOOBS. Small figure but her BOOBS damn huge.

Name : She did not tell.
Bj/BBBj : with condom 6/10. If regular she will do BBBJ
FJ : 8/10
RTF : of course...

She will ride you like a HORSE. She likes to be on top. Rather shy in the beginning but when the action starts, She gets going man.

Fellow Samsters must try. PM me and we can always go together. I quite regular there now.

SHIOK

6" boy
23-06-2005, 02:41 PM
I never try her but I must agree she got a cute and sweet looks.

Tenrang
23-06-2005, 04:28 PM
I never try her but I must agree she got a cute and sweet looks.

Bro,

You seen her before? Apparently yesterday was her first day at work. Unless I kena "CON".

6" boy
23-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Bro,

You seen her before? Apparently yesterday was her first day at work. Unless I kena "CON".

Oh yakah, maybe the one i refer to was the previous batch.

Tenrang
27-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Oh yakah, maybe the one i refer to was the previous batch.

Maybe we should go check it out next time.

Cool?

all4great
10-07-2005, 01:11 AM
Went down to rainbow for BM today, hoping to get some action there but was disappointed cos' Pauline already taken and the masseur assigned did not offer special.

Was already quite late so decided to proceed to Tropical Inn and dialed 7139. Told to proceed to a room on the 20th floor. Door opened by lady in mid-20s. Not very pretty but can see boobs quite big (I'm a boobs-person)... so I say okay lah. Says her name is Mei Yun or something like tat and from Guizhou. Told me the rate is RM150 and I accepted.

Went straight to shower first and saw that her body got stretch marks and flabby at stomach (turn-off). Boobs quite okay, probably a 33C. Chop chop shower and move on to bed action.

Kept saying 'Ni hao ink or' (i.e. your brother very hard) and I almost burst out in laughter cos' of the way it was said. Attitude not bad and allowed frenching and fingering. BJ with cap for a short while and then she started on top position. Seems to be enjoying herself. Switched to missionary and quickyly changed to fQuickly finished the shower and move to the bed. She doggie cos' her cunt very loose and not very shiok. All the while she moaning 'you very hard ah' ....

Finally CIP, washed up and headed back to sillypore.

Name : Mei Yun (PRC)
Figure : 5/10 (flabby stomach a turnoff)
Boobs : 7/10 at least 33C with soft breast
BJ : 5/10
Frenching: Allowed
FJ : 3/10 (She probably enjoyed it more ...)
Attitude : 6/10

RTF : No,

Probably the last time I try this 7139 service. Quality getting from bad to worse and price increased somemore. Rather top-up abit more to go to HC.

fantasy131
13-08-2005, 12:52 PM
why so quite liao....no happening anymore??? plan to go later....will report .....after

seacher
18-08-2005, 04:24 PM
why so quite liao....no happening anymore??? plan to go later....will report .....after
hi bro
where ur FR??
i going this weekend might provide FR

fantasy131
18-08-2005, 04:28 PM
hi bro
where ur FR??
i going this weekend might provide FR

Hi Brother, actually want to go that day but traffic jam so turn to Bluewave. Quite busy this few day...everyday got training....will post FR soon.....Hope can go this weekend also.

seacher
18-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi Brother, actually want to go that day but traffic jam so turn to Bluewave. Quite busy this few day...everyday got training....will post FR soon.....Hope can go this weekend also.
haahaa sure bro
if u going this weekend maybe we might see each other
i going this sat most prob whole day there watch movie :D

loneyranger
20-08-2005, 12:28 AM
i going this sat most prob whole day there watch movie :D

well bro.. enjoy ueself liaw mah???i was there also on 18 Aug at bout 3pm... try this new local gal... vy nice.... thin n tall also.... previously from new york... :cool:

seacher
21-08-2005, 10:02 AM
FR
no:803
name:dandan
race:PRC
boobs:small
figure:slim, flat tummy
attitude:9/10
fj:8/10(no catbath only lick nipple and then go bbbj in 69 position requested by me heehee )
she worked for only 3 days. A very friendly and nice ger. get wet quite easily and can see she enjoy sex also. Got stereo also.
damage:188

was told by the okt that there is this thai ger first day there and he intro me to try her and told me thai ger rate is 168 only (huh still got rate diff there one ah racist mah??). but decided to go for prc as i have good experiences with the prc there and i was glad i did so.enjoyed myself.
this okt very interesting one he want me to tell him the FR after trying them and say he cannot try them. so that he can intro to other. and he can tell great FRs!! should intro him to SBF and ask him to post quailty FRs for bro here keekee

lamplighter75
10-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Pop by at tropical spa and tried no.68 as recommended by the okt. Told me ang pai, service good so decided to give it a shot. :o
well.......no RTF for me with tis 68 again.

FR as follows,
Face: (6.5/10 )
Body: (6.5/10 )
Breast: (shd b 33A cup, handful and firm)
Bbbj : 6/10, no deep throat n suction pretty weak...only top part :(
Catbath: yes
Frenching: Nvr try (face macham owe her money like tat)
FJ : 6/10 - Start of with her on top, then missionary....2 dry she put KY then doggie but me oreadi sianz ci bua so unload quickly.
Overall Service : 6/10
Damage : 188 rm
RTF :Nope

KatoeyLover69
12-09-2005, 03:52 PM
COMMERCIAL BREAK !!!!!

2ND JB SAMSTERS' GATHERING ON THUR 15.9.05 AT DANGA BAY FOOD COURT @ 8.00 PM

All Samsters are cordially invited to attend the above Gathering. We will all be seated in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall. :D

Please confirm your attendance before 12.00 Midnight on Wed 14.9.05

See you all there !!!

KatoeyLover69
14-09-2005, 05:00 PM
COMMERCIAL BREAK !!!!!

2ND JB SAMSTERS' GATHERING ON THUR 15.9.05 AT DANGA BAY FOOD COURT @ 8.00 PM

All Samsters are cordially invited to attend the above Gathering. We will all be seated in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall. :D

Please confirm your attendance before 12.00 Midnight on Wed 14.9.05

See you all there !!!

R E M I N D E R !!!!!!!!!

CoffeeLover
20-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Hi to all Cheongster
I went to Tropikal SPA i have found that thier Operation
time is from 11pm ~ 3am, WOW if late night cannot sleep
also can go there to have a good massage.
the OKT told me if late night there have few more China mei mei
service from thier info they said very Beautiful type leh....
but i don know got any other country mei mei or not?

jbguy
21-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Hi to all Cheongster
I went to Tropikal SPA i have found that thier Operation
time is from 11pm ~ 3am, WOW if late night cannot sleep
also can go there to have a good massage.
the OKT told me if late night there have few more China mei mei
service from thier info they said very Beautiful type leh....
but i don know got any other country mei mei or not?
yes open till 3am, but the china gal just normal leh...
advice you to take the local is more better the china one......... :D

6" boy
21-09-2005, 10:15 AM

Yabadabadu!!! Next time if I feel wet at night I know where to go liao. Yeah!!! But is the damage the same? Personally, I have a good experience at Tropical Spa with one PRC girl. I got post my FR here about 3 months ago. But now should have gone back already.

seacher
21-09-2005, 07:25 PM
i perfer the PRC there got a few great FJ there with the PRC
the local i feel is too Pro liao not much chemistry with them
juz my view

6" boy
07-11-2005, 11:04 AM

Was horny on last Monday (Depavalli eve). So me & a friend go look see look see around town and I told him Tropical SPA open until 3am.

So we take our sweet time and reached there 12am. Alamak, when we reached there pintu kunci.

Don't know they still operate till 3am or maybe its public holiday eve so they close early.

jbguy
07-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Was horny on last Monday (Depavalli eve). So me & a friend go look see look see around town and I told him Tropical SPA open until 3am.

So we take our sweet time and reached there 12am. Alamak, when we reached there pintu kunci.

Don't know they still operate till 3am or maybe its public holiday eve so they close early.
Sorry Brother,
Was been there last two month ago, so now I realy don know thier business hrs still the same..
Pai sei Pai sei :o

mediaman
07-11-2005, 11:30 AM
I don't think there's the 3am thingy already. tried to go there at 1am and the door is shut tight..... anyway, any1 here always goes to discovery or other disco/pub to chiong?

fantasy131
15-01-2006, 01:50 PM
wow why this thread so quite already???

devilboi
17-01-2006, 12:13 AM
saw the flyers recently, saiying RM 188 you can get emperor kind of service, haha, so tempting, will try it soon, cheers!

raydicky
17-01-2006, 04:33 PM
when they say emperor, they mean 2-1 or 3-1?

raydicky
17-01-2006, 04:39 PM
emperor is 1-2, 1-3...?

gigantic_tk
18-01-2006, 12:40 PM
My kaki told me that he tried this emperor services (3somes - with 2 gals) for RM300 excluding the facilities. He stayed at tropical inn and used the outcall services. I believe the gals are from the FL pool liao.

FatMan
22-01-2006, 02:37 AM
How much will the cost be for staying at tropical inn and using of the outcall services? Can go to fish tank and choose first then go to room onot? Or the okt will bring a few to the room for chosing?

skyrocket88
24-01-2006, 07:20 AM
what number you call ?

7139 still active there. Just bonk a gal on 22 Jan afternoon. Following is my FR.

Name : Didn't ask (room number 1908), She's from China.
Looks : 6/10, she's young only 20 years old, have saw her China IC
Figure : around 158cm 34A
BJ: 6/10. Hot and cold water BJ.
Frenching : never try
FJ: 7/10. Very playful.
Service: 7/10.
Attitude : 7/10.
Damage: $130/45minutes

raydicky
25-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Tropical SPA closed for chinese new year? or for good?

So went to Tropical Inn 7139

Just came back from Tropical Inn 7139

Name: Xiao Fen
CUp: A+ (it looks nice on her, because she is small size and slim)
Service: OK
Look: Sweet, you may mistake for malaysia local

Avataar
18-11-2006, 09:41 AM
My luck with tropcial inn really changes like to wind.. Read this thread a month ago and decided to give it a try. Tried the no. 7139 at the reception and had the lovliest bonk with a PRC.

Yesterday, didi itchy again, and memories of the nice PRC came flooding back. mai tu liao, decided to check out tropical in extension no. again. Reach the recept feeling really excited with anticipation. Kanni nah.. number no response. Raided?

Tried a few more times and finally gave up. As my didi now quite buay tahan already, even thought of going to the reception counter to ask what the fuck happen to your special service!!!

As I walk towards the counter, saw 2 malay girls manning it... shitzz. better don't kamikaze, wait they call police on me.. Just as I was getting really disappointed, saw thisposter by the lift.. "Tien Ho" HC. Ok lah, not too sure of this place, but beggars can't be chooser. Go try...

(Update again in the next FR, gotta rush)

fantasy131
19-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Hi All Bro, What happened to this thread??? Quit for quite sometime liao, coming back saw this thread so long no FR liao...:(

ngk22922005
02-03-2007, 12:48 AM
Hi All Bro, What happened to this thread??? Quit for quite sometime liao, coming back saw this thread so long no FR liao...:(

hi bro......how the gals now,hv any idea,want try there next week............

fucker101
06-03-2007, 02:23 PM
last year still have baby in this HC. for this year some of my friends they just call the extention number and get into the services room and fxxx.:D

fantasy131
22-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Just went there 4 day ago, told the manager that i want direct go to the room. a while come in a lady, consider ok. everything is SOP.

Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 1/10
BBBJ: 3/10 (Short)
FK: No Available
FJ: 4/10

The worst thing is their credit card system down, luckily got bring enough cash.... otherwise will be lang lang there....

few this joint is become worst and worst....