PDA

View Full Version : FL OutCalls in Singapore - Advice Needed

johnbrown
09-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi - I'm a mature UK male visitor arriving in Singapore for a few nights in November and I need some recommendations on who to call for some sex fun in my hotel room.

I'm looking for oily massages, french kissing, oral and possible full service from pretty, young (20's), Asian girls at reasonable hourly rates not the hundreds of $singapore I see requested in some ads.

I'm planning on staying at the Marina Mandarin and Royal Plaza on Scotts - Are they OK regarding OutCall visits?

Any help/suggestions/contacts/numbers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

John Brown
[email protected]

tortoise69
09-10-2011, 11:24 PM
There are many available in the 3 FL domes in another section. Why don't you spend some time going thru them and perhaps you may find one that suits your taste and budget. And by the way always wear protection.

Happy cheonging.

RedBullRaping
10-10-2011, 02:42 PM
i believe there r many outcalls in the FL2 & FL3 sections. FL2 section mainly non-english speaking, FL3 shouldn't have problems with english.

oneheart
15-10-2011, 03:02 AM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/14821/148214888d41f0f5302673e0845deaf014e8ff46.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=14821488&showlnk=0)

motorsiao
26-02-2012, 12:11 AM
test test test

thaivisitor
26-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Hi - I'm a mature UK male visitor arriving in Singapore for a few nights in November and I need some recommendations on who to call for some sex fun in my hotel room.

I'm looking for oily massages, french kissing, oral and possible full service from pretty, young (20's), Asian girls at reasonable hourly rates not the hundreds of $singapore I see requested in some ads.

I'm planning on staying at the Marina Mandarin and Royal Plaza on Scotts - Are they OK regarding OutCall visits?

Any help/suggestions/contacts/numbers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

John Brown
[email protected]
Let's be realistic.

If you want a local young (20's) girl, you definitely have to pay a premium price of a few hundred dollars per hour. Outcalls will be more.

If you go for Koreans, you still need to pay a couple of hundred dollars per hour. Not too sure whether they have outcalls.

But if you go for Thais, Chinese, Filipinos, Viets, Indonesian, you'll pay for hundred odd dollars. Some outcalls, some don't.

You may say that Thais, Chinese, etc are much cheaper in their own countries. Well, air flown beef is also more expensive here than in their home country.

And by the way, the prices here are much cheaper than in UK for the sam quality.

Cheers and welcome to Singapore.