PDA

View Full Version : Summit hotel subang

Keannelim
20-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Summit hotel can cheong??? any1 been there recently?

dathinman
20-11-2004, 06:10 PM

Can. Got Health Centre there. Also there is a higher-end KTV there.....I think it is still open.

MachoDevilX
21-11-2004, 09:35 AM

There is a HC there known as Topaz. It is a cheonging place where there is full-package. There is also a KTV there where there are hostesses around...
:cool:

sexcuore
22-11-2004, 10:51 AM
regine KTV closed liao..but heard its being renovated n going to reopen soon... but dunno when.

Can. Got Health Centre there. Also there is a higher-end KTV there.....I think it is still open.

toman9898
22-11-2004, 11:18 PM

Bro,

Yes the SPA is called " Topaz " , shd be Level 4 . Was there twice this year,
sorry that I can't remember the gals name, btw, the charges is RM238 full package ( massage & FJ ), the place got Steam & Sauna and also a Hot Pool,
and also free F&B ( after the FJ, do remember to order 2 half boil Eggs !! )

Do sit near to the Markan area, that's where the so-called Manager / OKT will
ask the Gals to parade past the area and he will tell you the gals name & how
good their services, shd said that the gals there are not too bad !! did ask before for overnite booking ( back to hotel ) from the gal, KNN damm ex...
asking for RM 1K ...

If i'm correct, the last booking is around 11pm, so be there early to hang loose, and choose your Gal.

Happy Bonking ...

toman9898
22-11-2004, 11:20 PM

Bro,

Yes the SPA is called " Topaz " , shd be Level 4 . Was there twice this year,
sorry that I can't remember the gals name, btw, the charges is RM238 full package ( massage & FJ ), the place got Steam & Sauna and also a Hot Pool,
and also free F&B ( after the FJ, do remember to order 2 half boil Eggs !! )

Do sit near to the Markan area, that's where the so-called Manager / OKT will
ask the Gals to parade past the area and he will tell you the gals name & how
good their services, shd said that the gals there are not too bad !! did ask before for overnite booking ( back to hotel ) from the gal, KNN damm ex...
asking for RM 1K ...

If i'm correct, the last booking is around 11pm, so be there early to hang loose, and choose your Gal.

Happy Bonking ...
:cool:

tbkhor
23-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Yes, but I havent been there before. I was told by my friend it's managed by the same management as Mint Hotel, Serdang. Both provide good service. I only tried in Mint Hotel.

All gals are local but service wise superb.

Keannelim
27-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Yes, but I havent been there before. I was told by my friend it's managed by the same management as Mint Hotel, Serdang. Both provide good service. I only tried in Mint Hotel.

All gals are local but service wise superb.

ooo... thanks brother... i din reply becoz i jz back from australia...
nvm.. i'll check out tonight and bring back some report...hehe......

jbguy
28-11-2004, 02:31 PM
yesterday,I went to KL for attend a dinner,when i reach the USJ just about 3pm, so proceed to go SPA near to this area, call few of my fren and bro to ask for the way to these place, all of them the nearest in USJ is Summit Hotel.

Summit hotel is very easy to get there, I drive from JB using highway,turn in the toll at USJ exit. keep right and all the way strait, u will get c the Summit shopping building on left hand side,there also had show SUMMIT HOTEL too.
here is near to the Giant hypermarket.

this SPA is at Lever 4,name Topaz, the pricing as below:
RM 88 -- enjoy the facility + massage 40 min
RM 188 -- facility + gal
RM 238 -- is facility + gal too but the difference just only the gal will do massage for customer
u can view the pakage gal at makan area as some bro mention b4,captain will intrudue 1 by 1 and let u to choose.

Facility is nice,they hv gym room,warm pool about 20X10 ft with L shape, souna room, and a steam room, (i like to special point out this room,the china herba

toothbrush
28-11-2004, 02:50 PM
yesterday,I went to KL for attend a dinner,when i reach the USJ just about 3pm, so proceed to go SPA near to this area, call few of my fren and bro to ask for the way to these place, all of them the nearest in USJ is Summit Hotel.

Summit hotel is very easy to get there, I drive from JB using highway,turn in the toll at USJ exit. keep right and all the way strait, u will get c the Summit shopping building on left hand side,there also had show SUMMIT HOTEL too.
here is near to the Giant hypermarket.

this SPA is at Lever 4,name Topaz, the pricing as below:
RM 88 -- enjoy the facility + massage 40 min
RM 188 -- facility + gal
RM 238 -- is facility + gal too but the difference just only the gal will do massage for customer
u can view the pakage gal at makan area as some bro mention b4,captain will intrudue 1 by 1 and let u to choose.

Facility is nice,they hv gym room,warm pool about 20X10 ft with L shape, souna room, and a steam room, (i like to special point out this room,the china herba

So bro beside summit, did u go to any other place :D

Keannelim
30-11-2004, 10:39 AM
anyknow what the risk i may face?... i actually swallow the WL vagina fluid... can i Hiv contra through that or any std infection????

taihua338
16-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Dear bro,

Any lobang or contact in this hotel, just like those in Jb, call the okt, then, check the room one by one type? I'm kinda itchy now leh. NOt interested to go the spa. or any PRC girl do business here? very near to KLang leh. Should have ma

yuritemp
31-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Any new updates for Hotel Summit Subang USJ ?
will be here until next week.

golddust
21-08-2010, 01:19 AM
Going to Subang soon,
is there any happening?

Thanks.