PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok - Dream Heaven

widgie80
24-10-2011, 11:11 PM
During my last trip to Bangkok, I went to explore the world of spa in bangkok. I passed by this Dream Heaven Massage in Bangkok and went in to see.

I was greeted with the mamasan, who immediately show me the BOOK. After much consideration because I am not sure who to chose from. I chose the most cute and chinese looking, called "M". She asked me to pay 1,200 Baht for the full service.

The mamasan immediately called "M" to bring me to the room. The room was quite ok. Quite dark abd there is shower attached. She looked hot in her japanese school uniform. =)

She immediately help me to undress and ask me to help undress her. I think she was at least 34B. Not too big. But she was hot. Her puss was shaved. She guide me to the shower and help to shower me first.

Looks good, started to clean me and her self. It was cold though as the room was with aircon. Immediately after that she asked me to lay down on the bed. It was an alright bed, rather old but still looks clean. She started to massage me with oil. But She is not good at all. Her massage more like touchy only. No strength at all. However, when she started carressing my butthole. Man, it makes u feel good. Then after only 20 minutes, she asked you to turn to the front. My didi already wake uo of course, due to her playing with my butthole and also my balls.

Then she started massaging my didi, and of course I can auto roam, her body. Can't take it anymore, immediately I sit down and grab her to my body. Man, she also seems to cannot tahan anymore. So she started cat bath my whole body, and she placed cap on my didi. She started BJ. And feel so good. Before I erupt, I asked her to stop and my turn to auto roam her body again. This time round I can put finger in her and practically anywhere. =)

Can't tahan I ask her to insert me. I lay on bed an she do all the job. Feel good just like king. After 15 minutes, I shot her already. We then lay down in bed together. Good thing is that after resting 15 minutes, she started again 2nd round. This time round doggy. Man feel good. U can be rough with her and she like it. of course 2nd time done in about 15 minutes. she still let you auto roam and do whatever u want. The 2nd time she gave u 2nd new cap btw.

After done, she shower you and finish.

U can take a look at the girl in their website.

Soopafly
25-10-2011, 11:21 AM
During my last trip to Bangkok, I went to explore the world of spa in bangkok. I passed by this Dream Heaven Massage in Bangkok and went in to see.

I was greeted with the mamasan, who immediately show me the BOOK. After much consideration because I am not sure who to chose from. I chose the most cute and chinese looking, called "M". She asked me to pay 1,200 Baht for the full service.

The mamasan immediately called "M" to bring me to the room. The room was quite ok. Quite dark abd there is shower attached. She looked hot in her japanese school uniform. =)

She immediately help me to undress and ask me to help undress her. I think she was at least 34B. Not too big. But she was hot. Her puss was shaved. She guide me to the shower and help to shower me first.

Looks good, started to clean me and her self. It was cold though as the room was with aircon. Immediately after that she asked me to lay down on the bed. It was an alright bed, rather old but still looks clean. She started to massage me with oil. But She is not good at all. Her massage more like touchy only. No strength at all. However, when she started carressing my butthole. Man, it makes u feel good. Then after only 20 minutes, she asked you to turn to the front. My didi already wake uo of course, due to her playing with my butthole and also my balls.

Then she started massaging my didi, and of course I can auto roam, her body. Can't take it anymore, immediately I sit down and grab her to my body. Man, she also seems to cannot tahan anymore. So she started cat bath my whole body, and she placed cap on my didi. She started BJ. And feel so good. Before I erupt, I asked her to stop and my turn to auto roam her body again. This time round I can put finger in her and practically anywhere. =)

Can't tahan I ask her to insert me. I lay on bed an she do all the job. Feel good just like king. After 15 minutes, I shot her already. We then lay down in bed together. Good thing is that after resting 15 minutes, she started again 2nd round. This time round doggy. Man feel good. U can be rough with her and she like it. of course 2nd time done in about 15 minutes. she still let you auto roam and do whatever u want. The 2nd time she gave u 2nd new cap btw.

After done, she shower you and finish.

You can see her here:

hxxp://www.dhm33.com/show_gallery.php?id=185&tb=ladies

Happy bonking :D

jameschong1
26-10-2011, 02:08 PM
==
U dare visit bkk now? flood u know?

widgie80
19-11-2011, 03:37 AM
Not now. Was thinking of going there a month ago. But scared once fly in can't get out. Hehehe.

jayboy
30-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Not now. Was thinking of going there a month ago. But scared once fly in can't get out. Hehehe.

Will be going to bkk with my group of guy. so anyone want to join ?

Profigliano
27-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Walking by DHM on Soi 33 a few months ago, I saw a pretty petite girl with a shy smile. She spoke enough English to say yes when I asked if she could massage me, but not much more. Led me to mamasan who recommended FS for 1800 Baht, but I chose to pay for massage -- 600 B for 90 minutes in a nice "VIP room" --and pay the girl directly for extras.

This girl, Ya, was sweet. Said she was 20, from Issan in the northeast, and had been doing this for only a few months. She stripped right away and gave me a 30-minute massage, not bad but not great. Turned over, cuddling, caressing, kissing, DFK. We agreed on BBBJ, and it was very nice, but when I was close to climax she made clear that she was scared of CIM, so I did not. Paid her 1000 B. Looks 8/10, BBJ 8/10, GFE 9/10.

Profigliano
28-10-2012, 10:45 AM
DHM Soi 33, Part 2:

A few weeks ago I returned and asked for Ya. Mamasan said she was no longer working, had returned home to Issan. (But I heard later from another DHM girl that Ya was actually working "somewhere very near here." On my next trip I'll try to find out where she's working now.) Of course Mamasan suggested I try another girl, but I did not see anyone I liked -- there are several very pretty girls on their web site but they all seemed to be absent or busy -- so I left.

Name: Ya
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (small, slim, maybe 32B)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: available but did not try
GFE: 9/10 (probably 10/10 if we had not had a language problem).
Damage: 600 B for 90 min. massage plus 1000 B for BBBJ

Will report soon on my visit to DHM 24/1.