PDA

View Full Version : massage in city sq

Joe_black
25-11-2004, 01:02 AM
hey
anyone here try to massage in city sq b4?
a few ago was there and saw there there is this thai village that I think is new. in that area there is this thai massage thing.
saw quite dark inside?
any brothers have been there b4?
and FR?

judger
25-11-2004, 02:52 AM
Hey bro,

Are you reffering to City Square? in JB? Which floor?
Not really notice have such joint

Rgrds

hey
a few ago was there and saw there there is this thai village that I think is new. in that area there is this thai massage thing.
saw quite dark inside?
and FR?

Joe_black
25-11-2004, 07:13 AM
Hey bro,

Are you reffering to City Square? in JB? Which floor?
Not really notice have such joint

Rgrds

yes city square.
but I dun really remember which floor.
the area is call the Thai village. I think it's quite new. and I think that level has the Roti boy shop.
seems like not many brother know about it.

seacher
25-11-2004, 08:52 AM
hi bro
yes there is a massage there and the advertisement put the best massage in jb
but if u looking for special there i dont think have lah
that place so open and both sexes can also go massage one
not possible at all man

seacher
25-11-2004, 08:56 AM
i also notice one TN joint at the merlin lvl 2 the building beside city sq
been there walk a few round and even open the door look in
but no one come and entertain me so LL walk awak
anyone bro try there??

Joe_black
25-11-2004, 09:17 AM
hi bro
yes there is a massage there and the advertisement put the best massage in jb
but if u looking for special there i dont think have lah
that place so open and both sexes can also go massage one
not possible at all man

oh. is it?
I was still hoping for some fun.
I intend to go there maybe this weekend for a massage with gf.
was hoping that in seperate rooms then maybe can have a little bit of extra service.
any brothers try that b4?
I went to a spa once with gf also in bintan, not the resort area. travel up to their town. did a spa there. but didn't dare to try anything extra. but when massage my "bro" got a bit reaction lah. haha that was the 1st time go to massage/spa.

anyway anyone try the massage at city sq b4? just pure massage, is it good? or any other reports?

honda_jazz88
25-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi,

the thai thingy is on which floor? is it clean? or what? if clean, will be gf to go along, otherwise, me going alone to hv u those thingy.

so can anyone help?

honda_jazz

honda_jazz88
25-11-2004, 09:54 AM
hey
saw quite dark inside?
and FR?

which floor?

can u advise me. i will be going there tomorrow....

honda_jazz88

Joe_black
25-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Hi,

the thai thingy is on which floor? is it clean? or what? if clean, will be gf to go along, otherwise, me going alone to hv u those thingy.

so can anyone help?

honda_jazz

brother jazz,
cannot remember the level lah. just go there look around. maybe look at the directory. look for the thai village. it's an area with all the thia stuff. clothing and stuff.

shouldn't be too hard to find. if not just ask the shop owner where is the thai village lor.
the massage is in that thai village area within City Sq.

seems like no 1 try b4. maybe u can go try and let us know your report.
not sure if clean a not?

OceanEleven
25-11-2004, 10:30 AM
brother jazz,
cannot remember the level lah. just go there look around. maybe look at the directory. look for the thai village. it's an area with all the thia stuff. clothing and stuff.
shouldn't be too hard to find. if not just ask the shop owner where is the thai village lor.
the massage is in that thai village area within City Sq.

The place pretty secluded, somewhere near the 3rd or 4th storey, it is on the same end of the building as Nike shop. This place's entrance is just like as per normal shopping mall but a corridor with shops on both side leading to another area of shopping, the shops there are like The Heeren in Orchard. Very easy to find but please do some walking yourself. :D

gigantic_tk
25-11-2004, 12:09 PM
Seems like bros here is talking about Triump Star Hotel, the building beside Merlin Tower and City Square. The big banner hangs outside this hotel. Go and take a look and you will know the exact floor and location for this massage joint.

However, I did come across seeing a soathing massage poster at one of the advertisement window at City Square. The joint seems to be a decent massage joint. Will take a look again in my next visit there.

seacher
25-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Seems like bros here is talking about Triump Star Hotel, the building beside Merlin Tower and City Square. The big banner hangs outside this hotel. Go and take a look and you will know the exact floor and location for this massage joint.

However, I did come across seeing a soathing massage poster at one of the advertisement window at City Square. The joint seems to be a decent massage joint. Will take a look again in my next visit there.

hi bro
i was talking about the one in Merlin tower itself at level 2 i walked around that TN twice and then even open the door and look inside but no one inside not sure about anyone hiding behide the curtain or not

the one in city sq is nearer to the Merlin tower side think at lvl 3 u will be able to see the poster when u are entering the thai village at that level and the place is not like the normal shop only seperated by partition only and there is one desk at the entrance

gigantic_tk
25-11-2004, 02:17 PM
hi bro
i was talking about the one in Merlin tower itself at level 2 i walked around that TN twice and then even open the door and look inside but no one inside not sure about anyone hiding behide the curtain or not

the one in city sq is nearer to the Merlin tower side think at lvl 3 u will be able to see the poster when u are entering the thai village at that level and the place is not like the normal shop only seperated by partition only and there is one desk at the entrance

Oh!, I remember, I use to see this shop. I always crossed the overhead predestrian bridge from City Square to Merlin Tower, just walk inside and at one corner can see this TN shop aredi. Looks like a decent reflexology with massage. Occasionally saw an elderly lady, in her 30++ came out. Cannot spot any chio gal at this shop.

Upstair, at 4 to 5pm, it operates like a beer garden, used to see gals dressed up like beer promoter at this level, and quite a few beer drinker there.

Note: At the end of OH bridge at Merlin Tower there are 2 to 3 shop selling VCDs and computer softwares.

Joe_black
28-11-2004, 01:47 AM
hey brothers I went to city sq today and confirm that the massage place is at level 3

but didn't try. should be going there tml for a massage. but dun think that it looks like there is any special at this place.

hope to have a little at least.

ramram
28-11-2004, 08:17 AM
any other places to intro when going JB?

other than city sq....

Malaysian Datuk
30-11-2004, 11:33 AM
hey brothers I went to city sq today and confirm that the massage place is at level 3

but didn't try. should be going there tml for a massage. but dun think that it looks like there is any special at this place.

hope to have a little at least.this is tradition thai massage shop, prices quite ex.....comparable to Singapore prices. But got ethnic Thai massues.

toothbrush
30-11-2004, 08:21 PM
this is tradition thai massage shop, prices quite ex.....comparable to Singapore prices. But got ethnic Thai massues.

Should try out some the the HC massge in JB, since in malaysia should try out the local massage. If want to have good thai massage , thailand will be the best place

Joe_black
30-11-2004, 11:00 PM
is it ex?
I dun know about the market rate for massage.
I still have th bronchu with me
they have
sports massage PM 60 1 hr 15 min
Foot massage RM 40 1 hr
Thai aromatherapy RM 98 1hr 30 min

still got others but not on the bronchu.
I didn't go in this wkend.
any brother tried? can report?
is it ex? compared to spore?

shaNingbowuhan
01-12-2004, 12:05 PM

hope to have a little at least.
tried their footflex, quite nice, while session, mobile still singapore net work, cannot compare with other place with JB, so they should be the best, but if compaare China, shanghai, guangzhou, bangkok, they still far away. but back to the amount $ spend still reasonable.
GF can shop, i relex there. heard the staff there, weekend very crowded. after session they serve ginseng tea

Joe_black
01-12-2004, 12:18 PM
tried their footflex, quite nice, while session, mobile still singapore net work, cannot compare with other place with JB, so they should be the best, but if compaare China, shanghai, guangzhou, bangkok, they still far away. but back to the amount $ spend still reasonable.
GF can shop, i relex there. heard the staff there, weekend very crowded. after session they serve ginseng tea

thanks brother for the report.
how come u never try the other massage?
foot massage so boring!!

how was the massur there?
got any chio 1?
but I got a peep at them, I think all the auntie auntie type right?
so confirm no special there right?

stiffneck
01-12-2004, 06:18 PM
Bros just for yr information the thai aromatherapy is only for ladys , :) was informed by the lady out side.Hope this helps!

I dun know about the market rate for massage.
I still have th bronchu with me
they have
sports massage PM 60 1 hr 15 min
Foot massage RM 40 1 hr
Thai aromatherapy RM 98 1hr 30 min

shaNingbowuhan
02-12-2004, 09:47 AM
thanks brother for the report.
how come u never try the other massage?
foot massage so boring!!

how was the massur there?
got any chio 1?
but I got a peep at them, I think all the auntie auntie type right?
so confirm no special there right?
yes mostly all KO from operator in thailand, in term skill they have all, in term of look better go bangkok,shanghai, wuhan, $ less service more.

Joe_black
06-12-2004, 09:30 AM
hi guys,

I shall attempt to put up my 1st massage fr here.

went in yst afternoon with some female frds.
opt for the thai massage 1h 30 min. I think 78 rm.
the massur are I think all from thai.
like the brother say. in term of skill very good, looks :(
they have oil massage also but only for gals. My frds tried.

but overall it was quite a nice experience, as my muscle all over my leg are aching from the morning's 10km run.
after the massage it was quite a relief.
hee hee during the massage she did touch my "bro" a bit. but cause while rubbing the leg. I didn't made any attempts to ask for any special.

the massage is carried out on a mattress on the floor. the cubicle quite ok. but no doors 1. just curtain. so a bit dangerous if having special I guess.
and u can hear clearly what the next cubicle is saying. I got 1 old lady next day talking all the time, damn sian. wah lao!!

so here's my rating.

Thai massage
looks: 4-5/10
massage: 8/10 quite pain but cause my muscles all aching. and the normal thai cracking.
special: ?? unlikely, cause the place open to female also.

so overall, if u r looking for a good massage to relax your body, I gues this is a good place.
hope brothers can up my points after reading this. my first massage report.
thanks. will report more in futrue if I try.,

Doctor
15-12-2004, 12:34 AM
Just like Brother Joe_black mentioned, all the massur are not from the looks dept. I think all of them are from Thailand and at least late 30s. I had a hard time trying to locate this joint after reading it from this forum.

Just to illustrate how to find this joint if you encounter difficulties locating it. Can say that City Square is divided into 2 sections, 1st section is the main shopping mall which non of us will miss. The 2nd section is more secluded, it is located in a corner (facing the JB custom). I took their namecard and the address is as below, however there is not unit number.

Thai Odyssey (10am - 9:30pm)
Level 3 (inside Thai Village)

i opted for the 2 hours massage, and was brought by the massur to do the traditional foot wash, take note that the massage time will start from the foot wash. Lead to a cubicle, everything very clean. Changed to pyjamas, and the massage begins. Be prepared for some muscle stretching and hard presses. Ended the session with Face Massage (with hot towel) and Head Massage. Here are my ratings

Massage: 8.5/10 (Best massage i tried was in Bangkok)
Look: 2/10 (typical auntie look, only the reception is the presentable one)
Special: 100% guarantine dont have
Damage: RM $98.00

This place is quite popular with ladies, dont expect anything to happen.

cutesiong
19-12-2004, 01:01 PM
tks bro! :)

will go there n ck it out with my gf tml and relax our muscle.

hahah, :D i can take the chance n show her that the massage ctr i go to is all like that.