PDA

View Full Version : My First Contribution, hope you guys will like it. Thank you

twinresist2
28-11-2004, 03:30 AM
My first contribution, hope everyone will enjoy... will upload more pics ...
thanks for the support :)

ecco6
28-11-2004, 04:55 AM
welcome to the club..... not too bad for a start. pts for u ok

sammyboyfor
28-11-2004, 06:35 AM

You need one more image to activate your downloading privileges.

Cheers and good work. :D

twinresist2
28-11-2004, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the point n support ... hope to you guys enjoy viewing ...
will upload more soon.. :)

twinresist2
30-11-2004, 07:27 AM
hello .... would like to ask how long does it take for me to be able to download other pics to see. Cause i have uploaded more than 6 pics but yet to be able to see other ppl pics. hope u can advise ... thank you

dandan
12-12-2004, 11:37 AM
nice pics...pls show more of your girl's body! Thanks!
Since you managed to get her to pose with the newspapers, she must know of your purpose and this web site...so tell her we want more of her!!! woohoo...

twinresist2
13-12-2004, 12:09 AM
nice pics...pls show more of your girl's body! Thanks!
Since you managed to get her to pose with the newspapers, she must know of your purpose and this web site...so tell her we want more of her!!! woohoo...

Thanks for the support... hope u guys enjoy it.. yes she agreed to show the pics here... i was kind of busy lately so didn take much pic .. this is the latest video.. oops i forgot to on the mic... hard to remember alot of things when yr blood is at the other head hahah but hope u all enjoy it ya
Please up my rep if you like this post to show your support. thank you
bty any brothers here can tell me why i cant access other people contribution, this is the second time i have encountered this problem. any advice or assistance anyone ? thanks in advance

twinresist2
13-12-2004, 12:22 AM
i don seems to be able to attact the video ... its 16mb in size .. any advice anyone ?

KingEros
13-12-2004, 02:13 AM
enjoy it.. yes she agreed to show the pics here...
What's the background story ... is she a spouse, partner or lover?? ;)

simone_simone
13-12-2004, 10:21 AM
great pics....... will award you a point tomorrow...... just given to 2 other members............. cant give anymore today. cheers.

iersan
13-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the pics mate!! A point for you! ;)

twinresist2
13-12-2004, 10:04 PM
What's the background story ... is she a spouse, partner or lover?? ;)

She is my gf ... took me quite a while to coax her to let me take the pics kekek anyway thanks for the points .. i have a video i wan to upload but its 16mb n i don seems to be able to attached it .. any advice any one ??? thanks in advance

thrustmei
13-12-2004, 11:23 PM
:D nice pics...always nice o hav a couple both sharing the pleasure and fun together...

twinresist2
14-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Thanks ... i still have problem accessing other's contribution. cant see any pic uploaded by others n i cant upload my video.. Can any brothers offer me some advice.. here is some more pics .. pls up my points to show support ..thank u

twinresist2
14-12-2004, 10:03 PM
i keep getting this msg when i try to see pics from other members here "twinresist2, you do not have permission to access this page." Any brother can help please ? thanks alot

ecco6
14-12-2004, 11:48 PM
i keep getting this msg when i try to see pics from other members here "twinresist2, you do not have permission to access this page." Any brother can help please ? thanks alot
brother, i thinked u better ask SB about it.... thinked he's the only one that can solve your problem

simone_simone
15-12-2004, 01:18 PM
as promised............... just given you a point. cheers my man. more to come?

simone_simone
15-12-2004, 01:21 PM
one more piece of advise twinresist2, water mark your pics!!!!!!!

twinresist2
15-12-2004, 10:24 PM
one more piece of advise twinresist2, water mark your pics!!!!!!!
hi brother .. thanks for the point ... bty how do i watermark? i mean what does watermark do? mind to advise .. thanks

simone_simone
17-12-2004, 12:28 PM
i am new here too. water mark is adding some sort of text onto your pics so that others cant use them and claim that its theirs. most digital cam comes with a cd software. you can find it inside. i am using ulead photo express. try to go to ulead web site and see if they allow you free trail period or free download. go and visit my thread " convincing needs effort" or "my china doll" and you will see the pics will have "simone-simone" over them. thats water mark. i hope i am right? hahahahahahaha. cheers.

twinresist2
17-12-2004, 11:12 PM
i am new here too. water mark is adding some sort of text onto your pics so that others cant use them and claim that its theirs. most digital cam comes with a cd software. you can find it inside. i am using ulead photo express. try to go to ulead web site and see if they allow you free trail period or free download. go and visit my thread " convincing needs effort" or "my china doll" and you will see the pics will have "simone-simone" over them. thats water mark. i hope i am right? hahahahahahaha. cheers.

oh i see , ok .. thanks for the advise ,, will do tat the next time round.. cheers

twinresist2
20-12-2004, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the points and support ... here are some more pics..hope u will enjoy lookin at it. Being rather busy, hope can upload more pics next week
Thanks for the support bro simone_simone. Cheers

twinresist2
27-12-2004, 01:12 AM
anyone can recommend some software for video editing... cause the video i recording which i wish to share but it is too large. hope someone can advise
Well here are some pics. finally got my babe to pose in front of my camera ...teasing pics ..i jus love to see her strip for me ... hope she turns u on.... hahah pls up my points to show support.

thrustmei
27-12-2004, 11:07 PM
another nice set of pics.....slow strip show.....
waitig for the rest...

for video editing simple program is windows movie maker....easy to use and set....

twinresist2
27-12-2004, 11:39 PM
another nice set of pics.....slow strip show.....
waitig for the rest...

for video editing simple program is windows movie maker....easy to use and set....

hi thrustmei, thanks for the comments. showed yr pics to my girl. she commented that your body is so hot n sexy. we really love those pics you took with the other sexy lady in the hotel room. she love those sexy outfit and asking me to get them for her kekeke hope to be able to take high quality pics like yours soon.
as for the video, my recording is in mov format. cant seems to use movie maker to edit it... still trying to find some software for that.
Seems the response for my pics are rather poor this time. well i will upload some pics soon. i look forward to see your pics as well. Cheers

twinresist2
28-12-2004, 09:44 PM
More pics .. Enjoy .. pls up my points to show support.. thanks

KingEros
29-12-2004, 12:37 AM
finally got my babe to pose in front of my camera ...teasing pics ...
Time you buy her some new bra ... her perky tits has been slightly squeezed out of breath (see 1sam4). Good job, keep it up ... will up you tomorrow once I get my power back. ;)