they like to talk loudly in public.

sibaysong4u
30-11-2004, 07:39 PM
Greedy,fucking money face!

Matthias
30-11-2004, 11:07 PM
prc man - dirty and unhygenic...
prc girls, young ones - best is can fuck them all
overall, i think they should all go back to china!

score11
01-12-2004, 12:25 AM
prc man - dirty and unhygenic...
prc girls, young ones - best is can fuck them all
overall, i think they should all go back to china!
They come here for onli one thing!!!$$$$ :mad:

asdfghjkl
01-12-2004, 12:32 AM
yep.. only money.. though some are clever man!

Hunter88
01-12-2004, 12:59 AM
PRC FL like FUCK!!!! THink S'pore man are cuppage!!! Can con us into half fuck service!!!!!!Still wanna ask for so high price :mad:

The Nail
02-12-2004, 03:06 AM
in general, they talk much louder.

reacher
02-12-2004, 08:20 AM
really strange loh, so many people after PRC blood. Is they really that hateful?

mahalosux
02-12-2004, 09:22 AM
since u all dun like PRC.. then dun try them loh.... :rolleyes:

Fowler09
02-12-2004, 09:36 AM
they suckssss

D.o.P
03-12-2004, 02:48 PM
They come here work or study feel very proud of themselves, like to show off, act high class, want face, criticize singapore, say how good their country is bla bla bla...... :mad:

kiro
03-12-2004, 02:53 PM
they can do almost anything for money...

lungless
21-12-2004, 01:34 PM
The PRC Freelance wants to make as much money as possible. I wouldn't say that they are greedy, i just feel that they are very focus in what they want. That is to make as much before they go back.

Generally if you go to rural China, you will see that they are quite cultured. But for those that stays in the big cities; they tend to work very hard and wants to make lots of money. I guess this is survival instinct, afterall China populace are in the hundreds of million. And after so many years of Communist rule, now they have found freedom to make money.

The PRC students here are very hardworking coz it is expensive to study here and they do not want to be seen as a failure when they go back.

In terms of mannerism, they definitely behaved better than the Koreans. Korean man are very Loud. But the Korean Babes, that's another story;)

So i guess, how they behaved are largely due to their survival instinct.

nzkaki
21-12-2004, 01:59 PM
at first i saw this topic i thought the options to vote will be:

1. use eyes to see their body
2. use fingers to feel their wetness
3. use dick to test the stereo

seems like i was wrong...

i'll go for...they're knn money face :o

Cheri_Popper
21-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Hi Bros,
Newbie here.
My 2 cents worth is that 99.99% of the PRC gals here are after your hard earned $$$....firstly they sweet talk you telling you that you are the "ONE" for them, win our affections than tell us they got $ problem..no $ to pay rent, school fees, HP bill, sick parents back in China....etc!! They are only after our $$$!!!
As for PRC men, they stinks!!!! Talk loudly and are rude.
They are also cheaters!!

Be care Bros!! :cool:

sunny302
22-12-2004, 03:33 PM
PRC FLs are out to make as much $ as possible & in record time b4 they balek kampung..Greedy u may say but then isn't this their intention to come here in the 1st place...They noe that the $ they bring back can give them and their family a good life...So long as they don't cheat us of our hard earned $$$ by cooking up sob stories after they have landed a "bigfish".....I think paid sex is a fair deal....They do offer bros here with another variety..if we get tried of our local, malysian and Thai delicacies. :D

I've just returned from Shanghai and believe me...the young girls there are even more daring...they would'nt blink an eye lid to approach u with some sob story to ask for a measly 1 RMB for them to get a loaf of bread. If u hang around the Bund even longer.....don't be surprised to be approached for ONS as they would have already observed u 4 a while & noe u are not there for sight-seeing. Its in their culture to make $$$ for their survival.

Cheers! :)

soulin74
22-12-2004, 04:59 PM
really strange loh, so many people after PRC blood. Is they really that hateful?

Yes. Plain and Simple.

soulin74
22-12-2004, 05:19 PM
While I know that the thread seems to be focusing mainly on the sex workers here in Singapore, I am more concerned with the "real" Chinese PRC "expats" and PRs here in Singapore. Like those working as teachers, engineers, IT, students (in Poly, sec. sch, etc).

FL looking to con money is pretty much understandable. They more or less grew up in an environment in which their own personal survival is much more important and who can blame them? anyway, i dun really have much contact with them unless it's for sex and even then I have only had 1 so far. After the alloted time, i dun see them or come in contact with them again.0

But it is the bloody PRC "expat" and PRs whom I have to face every single day and it doesn't help that i have a bunch of them working in my office and staying around my area. They talk louder, have no manners, think that we owe them a living, are obnoxious to the point of arrogance. f*ck! They all think that they are smarter than us locals. f-*ck them!!! @%^#^^$*^^!!!!! At most they are more cunning and have less scruples and morales than us and can't bloody speak proper English but think that they damn good..WTF!!!! Better and smarter?! NO way! MOst of us are effectively bilingual as in we can a least speak and understand English and Chinese. They only only speak and understand Chinese and can barely communicate and understand English. If they were really that good, they would have made it in China but because they can't make it in a country of over 1 billion people, they come here, earn SGD and behave like kings and queens back in the mainland. At the expense of locals who are more deserving of a job i think. Many also come to Singapore and use their new found "international" status to evenutally find jobs in Australia, Canada or their dreamland, USA. So they are like parasites, suck all the goodness which they can here in Sillypore (silly coz we actually welcome them to increase the number of Chinese when we should be looking at Singaporean Chinese and not PRC Chinese numbers coz most Sg guys won't really bother with PRC girls who also think that Sg guys are too mild or too weak) and then f*ck off to other countries or go back home.

Crap. I really really hate them....Well, majority of them anyway...there are some good ones but very very very very few like maybe 1 in 20. Wish we can deport all of them home and let them rot in china

chessepie
23-12-2004, 01:14 AM
After the country opened its doors to the world, PRC citizens have flooded the world. Singapore is facing a large influx of its human exports. I think mostly they have a very strong survival instinct and they wish to improve themselves, earn $$$ and get out of their lifestyles back home!! Can't blame them for that....

I think there are also agents who cheated them over here to engage them into the sex trade. That is why the 1st impression for them about Singapore is bad. From boggie schools to the flesh trade we hear PRCs being cheated and now they also retaliate by cheating Singaporeans as well, bogus $$$ borrowers.

Anyway, whichever country has its good eggs and bad eggs.....I have good PRC friends though it can never develop like local Singaporean friends that type!!Screwed PRCs i also met before!!

yoshi00
23-12-2004, 01:44 AM
the word prc make my blood boil......

Toiletroll
23-12-2004, 02:03 AM
For PRC WL, i treat it as a business/service transaction. After that, no more.

As for the men, i do not have very good impressions of them from past experiences..loud, rude, no PR skills. Those i knew from the construction sites were understandable..but what i couldn't stand are those wearing suits and behaving like monkeys. If my statement here offends any bro, i apologise. But this is just my 20 cents worth.

righteous
25-12-2004, 06:28 AM
i am no prc supporter, but i love fucking their women.
as one prc fl told me "you love my body, i love your money"

it pretty sums it up, i use money to buy what they sell if i fancy it. its a business transaction, no emotional attachments

KyaingTong
26-12-2004, 11:54 AM
it pretty sums it up, i use money to buy what they sell if i fancy it. its a business transaction, no emotional attachments

i second that

watmidoin
28-12-2004, 02:09 AM
some prc gers look chio but prc guys r bloody dirty! :mad:

tink our dear gov shld grant PR oni to prc gers (those here as proper professionals of corse. can't imagine gov grant PR to FLs). solve lotsa problem:

most important. we don't get dirty prc male in clean n green S'pore!
- everyone happy
racial ratio maintain + got foreign "talent"
- gov happy
now no prc male in s'pore, decent prc ger find s'pore bf
- s'pore guys happy
now got competition, s'pore ger become nicer also
- s'pore guys more happy
guys get more experience with prc ger but most still marry s'pore ger cause scared kana "xiao long nu"
- s'pore gers happy + shiok
some prc ger not "xiao long nu" and really marry s'pore guy
- prc ger happy
daughters are not as valued as sons in China. So we take just the daughter
- china ppl happy

perfect solution :cool:

arghhhh
28-12-2004, 05:02 PM
agree welcome prc gers and ban prc guys

axor3333
16-08-2005, 01:13 AM
PRC FL like FUCK!!!! THink S'pore man are cuppage!!! Can con us into half fuck service!!!!!!Still wanna ask for so high price :mad:

Sorry to used the wrong thread but can't get you bec yr PM is full

see th remark please

hiiya bro, can I have her contact.... Comfirm will post FR once I tried

Bro this is a gem. please get the contact from thread starter bro laser. By now we must keep to our rule the lobang are from bro laser so PM him

cheer
axor

sexxxx
25-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Remember in my younger days, (20 yrs ago). Many of my relatives were senting tons of money back to china. Those PRC relatives will always sent letters with tons of sob stories to ask for $$$. Like their one and only cow died, no rain thus nothing to eat, whoever pass away, no money to buried, family expanding need $$$ to rebuilt house

But the photo they sent back to us, you will always see them standing infront of a new 3 storey bunglow, thanks for the $$$ we sent. As for my family and my relatives are still squeezing in a small HDB pigeon hole and working like hell.

They always thinks that we own them the money.
Only good things about PRC gals here, are they can be fxxk and forgot.

Rof|maoxz
25-08-2005, 03:18 PM
They always thinks that we own them the money.
Only good things about PRC gals here, are they can be fxxk and forgot.

I do not know whether my good frd, WPP went to SZ/ZH to help build their "closed friend's" house, lay roads or fertilize the trees... :rolleyes:

HOWITZER 155MM
27-08-2005, 03:44 AM
Who can u blame? Thanks to our government's open door policies. U get the whole lot of Chinamen/chankoro flooding at our gate. Hence, we get cheap labour with faked degrees from China who are willing to work for 1,000 dollar.
We get China women who are here moonlighting and targetting old uncles' CPF money. U get Chinamen working as doctors who can't even speak English fluently. Woes to all of us. Sad. Sad.

pitcher
28-08-2005, 09:01 PM
the more PRC the better!
the girls i mean..
dun care abt the guys lah..