PDA

View Full Version : Around Holiday Plaza

Khoratian
04-12-2004, 08:15 AM
I tried searching but couldn't find any answer in this forum. Hope i dun get bombed by starting this question.

I'm pretty 'lost' for spots in JB, only been to Holiday Plaza. I was wondering, is there any place nearby there (walking distance one) HC and stuff like that got happening one?

jameskhoa
04-12-2004, 10:28 AM
I tried searching but couldn't find any answer in this forum. Hope i dun get bombed by starting this question.

I'm pretty 'lost' for spots in JB, only been to Holiday Plaza. I was wondering, is there any place nearby there (walking distance one) HC and stuff like that got happening one?

Dude, I am not sure if you will get bombed by the grand masters in here, but I thought I will help you out anyway.

Obviously you don't know you way around JB very well...

The closest HC from Holiday Plaza will be Hotel Mutiara. Check out the Health Centre there. Personally, I have not been for over 2 years. I do know that some of the Hyatt chicks went over to Mutiara when Hyatt Fitness Centre closed down.

There used to be another place under the "Jazz Blues" building. It is close to the "Medicine Duck" restaurant, across the road from Holiday Plaza. The last time I went there was over 4 years ago.

If you are feeling a bit more adventurous, there are many hotels nearby. Crown, Grand Cont, New York, even Lion Spa is just around the corner (if you take a Taxi).

Anyway, whenever you cannot figure something out, just take a taxi and go to the closest hotel. There are a lot of LSB around too. You have to read carefully and the information is in this forum.

Paxton
04-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Can bros advise, is there any action in Holiday Plaza itself, once were shopping there, a pretty one CFM try to line me, unforturenatly, my CO is shopping somewhere on another floor. Thanks.

cumming
04-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Can bros advise, is there any action in Holiday Plaza itself, once were shopping there, a pretty one CFM try to line me, unforturenatly, my CO is shopping somewhere on another floor. Thanks.

i dun think there's any action in holiday plaza.. however u can get what u wan at taman sentosa.. lots of lsb and pubs with waitress for a drink or two :)

jdi813
06-12-2004, 08:20 PM
There are a couple of KTVs there if i not wrong ... DELUXE KTV in the front and inside got some GINZA LOUNGE ... saw some ladies goin into the lounge ... wah chio man ... will check it out if got the chance.

Ah Dez
06-12-2004, 08:38 PM

THERE IS NO TUI NA.. or MASSAGE CENTRE IN HOLIDAY PLAZA..

sorry about that!

Ah Dez
06-12-2004, 08:41 PM
There are a couple of KTVs there if i not wrong ... DELUXE KTV in the front and inside got some GINZA LOUNGE ... saw some ladies goin into the lounge ... wah chio man ... will check it out if got the chance.

Those 2 are BIG BOSS JOINTS! especially Ginza. I always go there with the big bosses , and sometimes we get to see ministers there too...

DELUXE is 1 of the most expensive joints in JB..... well, nowadays they got Beer... can drink SINGHA BEER.. about $40 per JUG. But the room is the killer, 1 bottle Corden Bleu would cost about $1400 RM Plus...Tips of the girls are BOOKED by Hourly basis....

And overall , both places are "FLOWER GLASS" places. so don't expect any FUCK in the room, or BBBJ on the spot thingy.

Ah Dez
06-12-2004, 08:42 PM
The closest HC from Holiday Plaza will be Hotel Mutiara. Check out the Health Centre there. Personally, I have not been for over 2 years. I do know that some of the Hyatt chicks went over to Mutiara when Hyatt Fitness Centre closed down.

Correct me if i am wrong, i think there is no HC in Mutiara.

jdi813
06-12-2004, 09:30 PM
Those 2 are BIG BOSS JOINTS! especially Ginza. I always go there with the big bosses , and sometimes we get to see ministers there too...

And overall , both places are "FLOWER GLASS" places. so don't expect any FUCK in the room, or BBBJ on the spot thingy.

Deluxe ya is on the steep side but the rm damn class man ... went in a grp with my senior guys during my NS days (late 90s) ... celebrate my ORD. Wah rm was big and damn class ... got attached toilet somemore. 1 of my frens disapearred with his gal inside for damn long but most of us too drunk to notice. But overall gals not that hiong ... maybe bcos most of us new to KTV back then so the lao jiaos never ask for any happening ones.

Was wondering what the setup at Ginza is like ??? is it like dynasty (rm & hall) ?? butterfly or booking system ?? gals can ta bao or happening ??

Ah Dez
06-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Deluxe ya is on the steep side but the rm damn class man ... went in a grp with my senior guys during my NS days (late 90s) ... celebrate my ORD. Wah rm was big and damn class ... got attached toilet somemore. 1 of my frens disapearred with his gal inside for damn long but most of us too drunk to notice. But overall gals not that hiong ... maybe bcos most of us new to KTV back then so the lao jiaos never ask for any happening ones.

Was wondering what the setup at Ginza is like ??? is it like dynasty (rm & hall) ?? butterfly or booking system ?? gals can ta bao or happening ??

Ginza is rather small...... but high class. Shorts cannot go in.

Hall standard.... Butterfly system. Tao Bao, depends, but most of the girls working there are malaysians..

Snowman
06-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Ginza is rather small...... but high class. Shorts cannot go in.

Hall standard.... Butterfly system. Tao Bao, depends, but most of the girls working there are malaysians..

You been there too?? is there a place you haven't been before yet.

Frankiestine
07-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Wah brudder Dez seems like you shift base from GL to JB....

dargonfly75
07-12-2004, 08:22 PM

There's a HC at Century Plaza Hotel. Walking distance from Holiday Plaza.
Just walk to the end of Holiday Plaza following the flow of traffic. Look up and you should be able to see the hotel.

Disclaimer: Never try the HC there. Only know that there is a HC there. Place just open not too long. Good luck.

Ah Dez
08-12-2004, 03:30 AM
Just walk to the end of Holiday Plaza following the flow of traffic. Look up and you should be able to see the hotel.

Disclaimer: Never try the HC there. Only know that there is a HC there. Place just open not too long. Good luck.

Lousy Facilities!!!... and girls... not PRETTY!...

Ah Dez
08-12-2004, 03:35 AM
Wah brudder Dez seems like you shift base from GL to JB....

Singapore, SIAN LIAO!...

ramram
08-12-2004, 09:23 AM
there is one at taman sentosa.... cant remember the name... can anyone enlighten.... i saw the advert beside the lifts..

Frankiestine
08-12-2004, 10:25 AM
there is one at taman sentosa.... cant remember the name... can anyone enlighten.... i saw the advert beside the lifts..

Abov the store, cannot remember the name but take my advise....don't even go near with ten foot pole, suppose to have undergone reno but jacuzzi not in service cos water leaking down to lower levels...gals there CMI...

knnccb
08-12-2004, 01:52 PM
There is HC at Mutiara Hotel. Just went there for massage but the place is quite 'clean ', only massage. Cost 75RM for 1hour. They will ask you for special but the ladies there is above 30+. :D

UnderGround
08-12-2004, 05:05 PM

:p The only nearest HC that is acceptable, fairly suit what u r looking for is Crystal Crown Spa in Crystal Crown Hotel itself(Holiday Plaza Front building main road to the left) until u reach traffic light....and so look to right...there it is ..Crystal Crown Hotel. The Century one not so good nowadays...no chio girls...Mutiara not to mention also...if u r 45+ yrs old...then ok! 30yrs auntie also seems young enough for u! Crystal Crown Hc just change management...boss!!! The girls there can meet ur requirements....age,good services...and also important, the environment not at all consider bad!!! Have all the facalities that meet spa or sauna standards plus swimming pool also.

Born 2 Bonk while still live!!!

UnderGround
08-12-2004, 05:18 PM

:p The only nearest HC that is acceptable, fairly suit what u r looking for is Crystal Crown Spa in Crystal Crown Hotel itself(Holiday Plaza Front building main road to the left) until u reach traffic light....and so look to right...there it is ..Crystal Crown Hotel. The Century one not so good nowadays...no chio girls...Mutiara not to mention also...if u r 45+ yrs old...then ok! 30yrs auntie also seems young enough for u! Crystal Crown Hc just change management...boss!!! The girls there can meet ur requirements....age,good services...and also important, the environment not at all consider bad!!! Have all the facalities that meet spa or sauna standards plus swimming pool also.

Malaysian Datuk
08-12-2004, 05:39 PM

Disclaimer: Never try the HC there. Only know that there is a HC there. Place just open not too long. Good luck.This HC....cannot remember the name is under the same boss as NY HC so quality is the same.

Malaysian Datuk
08-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Abov the store, cannot remember the name but take my advise....don't even go near with ten foot pole, suppose to have undergone reno but jacuzzi not in service cos water leaking down to lower levels...gals there CMI...
heh heh bro....SPA hotel

Frankiestine
08-12-2004, 06:01 PM
heh heh bro....SPA hotel

Yeah datuk now that you mentioned it, I remember it now...SPA Hotel on the fourth level....

Ah Dez
10-12-2004, 02:16 AM
heh heh bro....SPA hotel

SPA HOTEL? Is for people who go to the DISCOs to shake head... sit with the PRCs/ GF... then go for a quick fuck... :D

Vincent
10-12-2004, 09:26 PM

So, there's spa at crystal crown??? Which floor and what the damage?
hmmm, I may just try when free and give FR. :p

Tenrang
11-12-2004, 10:05 AM
I heard from my friends that the Mutiara gals are not bad.
Service good but definitely not in the LOOKS DEPARTMENT.
I will try one day and FR

Malaysian Datuk
14-12-2004, 08:19 PM
SPA HOTEL? Is for people who go to the DISCOs to shake head... sit with the PRCs/ GF... then go for a quick fuck... :Dyes true, many go for short time here.....this is the old Southern Hotel, RM68 very good value for money.....only complaint no bar fridge.

Ah Dez
15-12-2004, 02:17 AM
yes true, many go for short time here.....this is the old Southern Hotel, RM68 very good value for money.....only complaint no bar fridge.

NO Bath Tub... and no WARM WATER for Maggi Mee! :D

toothbrush
15-12-2004, 09:00 PM
NO Bath Tub... and no WARM WATER for Maggi Mee! :D

then no point going there

Ah Dez
16-12-2004, 02:35 AM
then no point going there

But then... to some.... all you need is a SPACE, BED to do the business..