PDA

View Full Version : Hi All and Newbie Question

Updownscroll
11-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Hi All,

It has been a while since I was last accessing this forum. Much have changed and new rules have been implemented. But this is still the best forum for discussion on sex topics.

It seems I yet have the privilege to post a new thread in some of the folders so I will post a newbie question here.

It is about the hotel when you want a bonk. I used to go to the geylang houses and if looking for FL usually comes with the room. Now if it doesn't come with the room, we can get those 2 hrs transit hotel rooms right?

Normally how do you book them? My worry is that if that hotel is full, then arrangements will be difficult. Also besides Frangrance and 81, what other hotels are there? My understanding is that not all hotels do transit stay. Will appreciate if anyone has any favorites to recommend and the reason.

Thanks in advance.

sammyboyfor
11-01-2012, 11:30 AM
It has been a while since I was last accessing this forum. Much have changed and new rules have been implemented.

What new rules are you referring to?

Updownscroll
11-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Long ago (wow I was made known to this forum almost 10 years ago..) there wasn't reputation points etc... All get to post freely also. And of course becos of that some abuse it.

I am not saying that forum is not good, in fact I find it great and very informative. Just that some of us (or maybe just me) not that technically inclined. Or rather lazy to read (my bad)..

sammyboyfor
11-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Long ago (wow I was made known to this forum almost 10 years ago..) there wasn't reputation points etc... All get to post freely also. And of course becos of that some abuse it.

I am not saying that forum is not good, in fact I find it great and very informative. Just that some of us (or maybe just me) not that technically inclined. Or rather lazy to read (my bad)..

You can still post freely. There are no restrictions.

Updownscroll
11-01-2012, 05:05 PM
You can still post freely. There are no restrictions.

Really? I tried to start a new thread under "Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature" but was not allowed. Did I do anything wrong? I am trying thru my iPhone.

Big Sexy
11-01-2012, 05:16 PM
that forum only work as a RSS Feed
you cannot start a thread there..
if you want to participate in the discussion on coffeeshop talk.
you can do it at www.sammyboy.com

Really? I tried to start a new thread under "Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature" but was not allowed. Did I do anything wrong? I am trying thru my iPhone.

Updownscroll
11-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks Big Sexy, didn't know about that and also dun know what RSS is.
Anyway, just great to know that there are people watching over the forum.
that forum only work as a RSS Feed
you cannot start a thread there..
if you want to participate in the discussion on coffeeshop talk.
you can do it at www.sammyboy.com

akisser31121
16-01-2012, 02:18 AM
It is about the hotel when you want a bonk. I used to go to the geylang houses and if looking for FL usually comes with the room. Now if it doesn't come with the room, we can get those 2 hrs transit hotel rooms right?

Normally how do you book them? My worry is that if that hotel is full, then arrangements will be difficult. Also besides Frangrance and 81, what other hotels are there? My understanding is that not all hotels do transit stay. Will appreciate if anyone has any favorites to recommend and the reason.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I'm quite interested in this question too. Sorry, I don't live in Singapore, only here occasionally.

Anyone?