PDA

View Full Version : Best place for fun in Thailand?

too_hot
30-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Hi

Thinking of going to look for some fun in TL.

Where is the best place to go? Pattaya? Saw you tube got some really hot babes at Soi 6 and the beach front like quite nice. Or would BKK or Hatyai be better?

I intending to go alone (my nature is lone ranger). Is it safe for me to do so?

Cheers.

pojstemp
30-01-2012, 06:34 PM
It all depends what yr delights are. Now the time is good to go HY.
CNY fever gone alrdy in HY. Upnorth country like C.Rai u can still get Chk
rice at 30B n Chi zar 40B.Be more specific on yr req pls?

luckylurker
30-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Pardon me but starting a thread to ask an open ended question like that seems a little unexpected from a samster of your forum experience. There are at least 5 threads on places in Thailand; this thread doesn't add any value other than wasted bandwidth IMHO.

1stdesire
30-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Hi

Thinking of going to look for some fun in TL.

Where is the best place to go? Pattaya? Saw you tube got some really hot babes at Soi 6 and the beach front like quite nice. Or would BKK or Hatyai be better?

I intending to go alone (my nature is lone ranger). Is it safe for me to do so?

Cheers.

Everywhere and Anywhere of Thailand.

yinyang
30-01-2012, 11:08 PM
..starting a thread to ask an open ended question like that seems a little unexpected from a samster of your forum experience. ..at least 5 threads on places in Thailand; this thread doesn't add any value other than wasted bandwidth IMHO.
Bang on. TS, honestly yours is unlikely to get correct responses - simply because there are none!

It's like asking if Singapore's better to visit vs Penang. Hatyai is 900kms south of Bkk, very different 'fun' scenes' and costs too. If you can read up on the plentiful (and 'fun') info outside sbf, you are there already. LOS is safe for lone rangers, touristy places like Bkk, Patts etc cater to solo pax. Like 1stdesire said, anywhere and everywhere.

snowwolf79
31-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Bang on. TS, honestly yours is unlikely to get correct responses - simply because there are none!

It's like asking if Singapore's better to visit vs Penang. Hatyai is 900kms south of Bkk, very different 'fun' scenes' and costs too. If you can read up on the plentiful (and 'fun') info outside sbf, you are there already. LOS is safe for lone rangers, touristy places like Bkk, Patts etc cater to solo pax. Like 1stdesire said, anywhere and everywhere.

YY,

Long time no see you, How's life? still cheonging in BKK? I move my base to both BKK and CN. Catch up with you some other time

yinyang
02-02-2012, 12:53 PM
..I move my base to both BKK and CN. Catch up with you some other time
Frequent flyer to ner (north) CNX over past 2 years. Sometimes 'transit' Bkk. What's CN - China?

Catch up over a pint sometime when in Bkk. Cheers

1bbcd5
03-02-2012, 10:43 AM
It all depends what yr delights are. Now the time is good to go HY.
http://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/22.gif