PDA

View Full Version : One Last Time

the king
31-12-2004, 08:31 AM
For those that know me and my f**k buddy, you guys also know that she and i had allegedly broken off and thus no more contributions from me. but alas, she calls me up and wants to have a session with me before the new year and of course, i jumped at the opportunity.

taking pics and posting it here can be quite addictive and my withdrawl symptoms have been harsh to me.

so here is my new contribution before the new year...and hope that you guys and gals like it...

thanks for your support over the years and i look forward to keeping up my postings into the new year!

"in the shower..."

the king
31-12-2004, 08:33 AM
one last shot of her in the shower...this is the cleaning up process...her house hasn't got any hot water so she does enjoy showering in the hotel...

the king
31-12-2004, 08:35 AM
by the way, some info on her...she is not a FL or WL so please do not ask for her contacts...she's just a simple gal...with a nice set of racks...and a sweet and caring disposition.

here's an artistic shot of her through the mirror...unfortunately, i'm in the shot too....sorry!!!

also, another bj pic...

the king
31-12-2004, 08:38 AM
pic 23 shows her on her knees....and it looks like she's ready to do a doggie...but that's not the case, in fact, she bj-ing me...while i sit on the edge of the bed. i put the foot towel under her knees in case the floor was too hard....or afraid that she might get abrasions...

the rest of the pics are rather self explanatory...

the king
31-12-2004, 08:41 AM
so after my bj...i decided to ask her to 'service' herself first before servicing me...that kinda takes the pressure off me...too bad i didn't take a 'movie' of this event...she was really 'whacking' herself fast and furious...and unfortunately these stills do not show just how fast she was going!!!

hmm...getting turned on just thinking about her masterbating herself...i just love to get upclose to her mound...don't you???

the king
31-12-2004, 08:43 AM
i'm really not one for the 'action' pics...becos i feel that the quality is never anygood if there isn't someone to HELP you take the shots. nevertheless, here she is...ready to accept me doggie...and me giving it to her...wish i had someone to help us take the shots...yet not get into the action...(if you know what i mean...)

perhaps i should invest in a tripod...but that would be so disruptive to the act of love making...and besides, my little camera doesn't accept tripods...heheheh...think about it guys...double meaning here...hahhahah

the king
31-12-2004, 08:54 AM
to cut a long story short...(sorry i posted it all at once....but i do't believe in draging out the story nor the pics...), after doggie, and finishing off in missionary and then exploding all over her ample bosoms...it was time for her to showre again....so the last few pics i have of her are in the shower...

thanks for your support and for bearing with me...i really hope to be back in the new year!!! looking forward to all your posts about your new year's escapades!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

aLeGrIa
31-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Bro!

Solid pics.. and your ex-gf has a pair of good knockers..

Checkout mine.. and give me your comments, think we both like the "more than a handfull" type *wink*

Good Job!

cheers

noirion
31-12-2004, 05:39 PM
she's got a great bod man! happy new year!

Presto6969
31-12-2004, 05:53 PM
Worry not King...as the saying goes... 旧的不去,新的不来。。。(old goods don't go, new ones willl never come)

My F buddy also left suddenly after talking to me in msn. If you had read my prev thread about 'mobilisation at 10pm', she's the enemy i engaged. I lagi worse, not pics, only memories.

2005 will be a better year for all samsters. Cheers!

;)

iersan
31-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the pics mate, nice rack. ;)

the king
01-01-2005, 02:22 PM
thanks guys...glad to hear tat these pics are appreciated...

well, she did hint on a "welcum the New Year" meeting so keep your eyes peeled...i think i might have something here by the end of next week...

cheers!