PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Lost in JB.

EJ96
26-05-2012, 02:17 AM
Hi all,

My 1st thread after many years of checking out SBF.
Have been to JB for many rounds but fail to find any ctc and even got also, scared to explore myself alone.

Any good outcall and reliable service for overnight? ... recently frequent stay in Mutiara and KSL Resort.

Mind to share and PM me?... I do appreciate for NL FL ctc as well... but sorry that I do not have ctc to xchange.

Goatslooter
26-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Hi all,

Have been to JB for many rounds but fail to find any ctc and even got also, scared to explore myself alone.

Any good outcall and reliable service for overnight? ... recently frequent stay in Mutiara and KSL Resort.

Mind to share and PM me?... I do appreciate for NL FL ctc as well... but sorry that I do not have ctc to xchange.

bro, just step in hotel opp KSL and have the virgin fun over the spa there! v safe ! cos located in the hotel.:D

xyhan
26-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Hi all,

If you know how to log in this web site, then all you have to do is to "scan" thru the various threads and you won't be lonely when you are in JB. Further more , there are about 70 MPs in JB, more than enough to occupy you day in day out. Happy ????whatever? Hahahahaha.
Cheers

Orgazmoo
26-05-2012, 10:50 AM
All lazy boys...hotel sure got spa..spa sure got kongkek

KatoeyLover69
26-05-2012, 12:40 PM
If you know how to log in this web site, then all you have to do is to "scan" thru the various threads and you won't be lonely when you are in JB. Further more , there are about 70 MPs in JB, more than enough to occupy you day in day out. Happy ????whatever? Hahahahaha.
Cheers

Report from The STAR dated 23 May 2012 :-

Extra services at JB massage parlours

More than 70 massage parlours in Johor Baru are providing extra services, including sex, China Press reported.

Quoting a source, the daily said there were three types of massages available in the city the traditional massage, massage plus extra services like oral sex and massage plus sex.

The report said these centres usually targeted retired men, who had money and were lonely, as they were usually willing to spend on the women.

A technician known as Xu said his father had been frequenting a massage parlour in Skudai since four months ago.

"My father goes there every week and spends over RM100 (S$40.94) for each visit.

"I was curious and wanted to find out why he went there, so I went there, too.

"After 30 minutes of massage, the foreign woman who was sexily dressed asked if I needed other services," said the 30-year-old.

Xu said his father spent all his retirement savings and pocket money given by his children at the centre.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

If one day go to 1 MP, needs 2.5 months to go to all 70 MPs :D