PDA

View Full Version : How many gals have you bonk??

actblur
06-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Hi, just like to check with the bros here how many gals have you bonk so far? Myself so far should be more than 50, loss count liao.... :D

guzzler
06-01-2005, 11:56 AM
I stopped counting along time ago. Most important is the variety. I'm lucky to say that I've travelled a bit and have bonked:

Korean
Japanese
Taiwanese
Chinese
HK
Thai (of course)
Indonesian
Malaysian
filipina
American
Russian
Columbian
Brazilian
Mexican
Russian
German
British
Of course Singaporean

There may be more that I'm forgetting. Probably sounds like I'm bragging or something....not my intention.

actblur
06-01-2005, 12:49 PM
I stopped counting along time ago. Most important is the variety. I'm lucky to say that I've travelled a bit and have bonked:

Korean

Wa... bro this is a long list. Really admire you, can fly around. Just curious, did you ever bonk any girl from the middle east?? Nvr hear anyone bonk a arab/iraqi/iran before... :D

soidoggy
06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Here's my list in order with the most to least bonked:

Indonesian
Thai
Singaporean
Malaysian
Philipino
Vietnamese
Cambodian
Burmese
Chinese
Korean
Indian
Australian
Egyptian
British
American
Japanese
Mexican
Italian
Canadian
PNG
Caribean Islander

Not sure the number for the top half, the bottom half would be 5-10 for each except the last four which were 1 only each.

mahalosux
06-01-2005, 02:43 PM
commercial bonk got 50 plus, since i started in 2002....

Malaysian Chinese, Thai, PRC, Viet and Local.....

mamamia
06-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Little secret you all also want to know....so bad..... :p

Malaysian Chinese, Thai, PRC, Viet, Indon, Filipinos, Japonese, Brazilian, Australian and Local.....[/QUOTE]

guzzler
06-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Wa... bro this is a long list. Really admire you, can fly around. Just curious, did you ever bonk any girl from the middle east?? Nvr hear anyone bonk a arab/iraqi/iran before... :D

I knew that I forgot a few, after reading some of the other lists I need to add:

Vietnamese
Jamaican - can't believe I forgot that one ----wild, wild, wild!
Isreali - that answers you question about the middle east.

JBCheongster
07-01-2005, 01:02 AM
Commerical bonks started in 2004 for me, till date, nver really counted, in the range of 30 to 50. Non commercial bonks, gfs lah, only 3.
Nationality also limited.
Malaysian (Most)
Singaporean (one ex-SIA girl)
China
Thailand
Indonesia
Tats all.
cheers.

KingEros
07-01-2005, 05:13 AM
Probably sounds like I'm bragging or something.....
Dun feel that way ... 'coz I also polled under "more than 200".
To be more specific, I'd be able to poll under "more than 2000" but the poll just didn't cater for that. ;)

Geographically, I also conquered more ... in addition to those you mentioned, I've had:
Mongolian
Vietnamese
Indian
Polynesian
Australian
Estonian
Ukrainian
Argentinian
Venezuelan
French
Italian
Danish
Swedish
Spanish
Portuguese
Polish
Czech
Egyptian

Even with my resume, I firmly believe there are "higher mountains" amongst us ... after all, I did what I did while travelling over a span of 16 years. :cool:

JBCheongster
07-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Dun feel that way ... 'coz I also polled under "more than 200".
To be more specific, I'd be able to poll under "more than 2000" but the poll just didn't cater for that.

.... after all, I did what I did while travelling over a span of 16 years.
Bro,
U really good, bonk so many dishes, imagine Mongolia, aaaa got Tibetan or not :D , Urs is definitely an "International Cock" :D
cheers.

sashimi13
07-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Well I could safely say less than 10 girls(<21yo)....... {thats what your survey states...GIRLS}.....and the rest women(>21yo). Difference between the two not much except for experience.Till now I still prefer to bonk women with power.The higher they are up the corporate ladder the better. hahahahaha.........

guzzler
07-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Geographically, I also conquered more ... in addition to those you mentioned, I've had:
Mongolian
Vietnamese
Indian
Polynesian
Australian
:

Ok bro - of the girls that you've bonked, which nationality would you rate #1?

For me it's a tie.....between korean and brazillian. Had many koreans and I tell you that they are some passionate women. They'll keep you in pure bliss right up to the point that you marry them, then it's like they took a bitch pill....seen several friends go through it. That's why I just had fun while posted there and avoided a commitment like the plague! :p

KingEros
07-01-2005, 11:28 PM
U really good, bonk so many dishes, imagine Mongolia... Urs is definitely an "International Cock"
Surprised surprised ... this Mongolian was a FL I had here in Sillypore about 5 years back. Not a street-walker but thru a OKT. ;)

Ok bro - of the girls that you've bonked, which nationality would you rate #1?
The Mongolian mentioned above remain etched deeply in my memory ... 'coz she was kinda mesmerised with my small eyes. In that 2 hours, we bonked literally evry corner of my place ... even while trying to clean up under the showers.
Other than that, I must say the South Americans were really special too ... especially the Brazilian I picked up at Club Med - she was the one who introduced me to bonking with sea water up to our chests. :eek:

chessepie
08-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah man, its the variety that matters. really envy the samster that bonk so many varieties just like James Bond, keke!! I only bonk Singaporean, PRC, Thais and Malaysians only....Sad

actblur
10-01-2005, 02:57 AM
Thank you all bros for supporting the poll!! Really envy those bros that had tried so many international "dishes" ;) Me salute you! Me only tried Malaysian, Sporean, Thai, Veitnam and PRC.

rose2
10-01-2005, 03:38 AM
here's my list:

Malaysian
Singaporean
PRC

:D

ChinaAlleWay
17-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Prc, Prc and more Prc !!!!! China :D

PacWizard
18-01-2005, 09:13 AM
For all the bonks, how many are non-paid bonks (i.e ONS, GFs ...)? Coz the paid ones can be countless and anyone can do that as long thay have vitamin M.