PDA

View Full Version : Nice boobs

markie
06-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Just taking a long break from the video editing. Here's some still shots taken at a resort by the sea.

donkeykong99
06-01-2005, 06:25 PM
very model like you are very lucky , points for you , and pls post more

open4me
06-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Absolutely breath taking knockers brud, more of these pls :) points 4 ya

KingEros
06-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Just taking a long break from the video editing. Here's some still shots taken at a resort by the sea.
Very very seductive shots ... is she your owned or rented property?? ;)

ButtKing
06-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Bro Markie,

I know the place you went to, its at Port Dickson right :rolleyes: . How about some shots of the outdoor shower area?!!!

yang punk
06-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Would have given u 5 more pts if I could...your lady is one sexy babe!

More...more...more...please :p

markie
12-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Thanks guys for the points. These are old pics that I stumble across... Will post more shot of her in bikini by the sea. Btw these were taken in Pangkor Laut.. not in PD.

markie
05-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Apparently I need to post exactly 3 photo to be back in the system.
Enjoy..

markie
15-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Sammy,

It's been more then a month since posting the photos, why am I still not back in the system yet. I've sent numerous emails regarding this matter to you. I'm afraid my email didn't get to you..

Cheers,

Markie

jgw
15-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Great shot and location. Buddy, can u tell me the exact location/resort in Pangkor Laut? I wanna go there soon with my gf. Also give me added info about the location. U can PM me instead. Thks!

Thanks guys for the points. These are old pics that I stumble across... Will post more shot of her in bikini by the sea. Btw these were taken in Pangkor Laut.. not in PD.

markie
16-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Great shot and location. Buddy, can u tell me the exact location/resort in Pangkor Laut? I wanna go there soon with my gf. Also give me added info about the location. U can PM me instead. Thks!

Jgw, thanks for the points. You know I'm talking about YTL Pangkor Laut resort right? I booked the sea chalet. These are rooms on stilt out to the sea. The bathroom windows open out to the sea. So you can soak in the tub and have a view of the sea. I shot her from the front porch. Have fun.

Malefikus
16-02-2005, 12:37 AM
quality stuff, man, happy to give points, more of that is welcome!

Wangshang
17-02-2005, 06:21 AM
Jgw, thanks for the points. You know I'm talking about YTL Pangkor Laut resort right? I booked the sea chalet. These are rooms on stilt out to the sea. The bathroom windows open out to the sea. So you can soak in the tub and have a view of the sea. I shot her from the front porch. Have fun.

Spectacular tits and a winning attitude from your girl.

PS, in any other forum, the statement " i shot her from the front porch" would have raised some eyebrows. hehehe..

thrustmei
18-02-2005, 08:09 PM
yes Pankor Laut. bring back mermories. Our first pics posted here was taken there.

quiet, exclusive place. No TV....just plenty sex at nite and great pic oppotunity during the day. would want to go back there again sometime soon.

very nice pics too....keep it up.