PDA

View Full Version : Cat $60, $80 and $100 FR

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

pailanggia
10-04-2002, 12:15 PM
First time posting. Forgive me if this is not standard.

Me try only category $80 due to the budget constraint.

Went down to my usual place L20H47 last nite. Looked for Zhi Ling. After calling, OKT said she was working. Needed to wait for 20 minutes. Could not wait. So, asked for Amy. Not working. Sigh! No other name to try. Tried Miko(L16), Xue Er(L20) and Italy(L20) before. However, all not in my repeat list. Miko big boobs but too fleshy, Xue Er quite pretty but attitude and service not good(cannot suck and touch her boobs) and Italy serive not bad but small boobs(can speak very good English). Me like big boobs and allow to suck. Any recommendation for category $80?

Before I left, saw a pretty, tall and big boobs in-house girl named Lucy. OKT asked her to go to other house. Anybody tried before? How was her service? May be need to skip lunch & save more $$$ to switch to $150!

carnallicker
10-04-2002, 03:26 PM
Try Helen At GL0606. She is good

pailanggia
10-04-2002, 03:43 PM
Brother Carnillicker,

Is there any 80/150 house at L06? I thot only 40 thai house there.

Zepil99
10-04-2002, 05:32 PM
Sophia just down graded from 150 to 80.
She has small boobs though.

meatvegelove
10-04-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Zepil99

Allo ,
Could you plse provide more info on Sophia : look , bodit & servit .
Thanks in advance !!

duke
11-04-2002, 01:31 AM
You can try Xiao Yin Que or Annie, both service not bad but xiao yin que is older but her service can put some 150 gal to shame (eg. joyce)

BTW does any bro know where Monica have gone I heard a rumour that she have switch to Keong Siak Street. any bro can verify ?

pailanggia
11-04-2002, 09:07 AM
Brother Duke,

Thanks for the recommendation.

Do you know how many Annie out there in GL scene? I heard there is one in $150 as well?

nokia6110
12-04-2002, 01:37 PM

from lor ??
hse no ??

Zepil99
12-04-2002, 03:41 PM
Not sure which lor/house Sophia from.

Me and 2 other friends went down to our usual house, andthey decided for cat 80, so I joined them. We just ask the OKT to recommend 3 cat 80 and we just pick them accordingto our liking.
My 2 other friend choose the first 2 that walkin, so I got no choice but to wait for the last 1 to arrive. Just before she arrive the OKT say she just downgrade from 150 to 80.

Looks : 7/10 (quite ok,infact good among the cat 80)
body : 6.5/10 (small boobs,think about 30A?? not very good at size, slim ,no tummy)
AR: never give me (so what u expect for 30 mins??lol)
bbbj: 5/10 (abit fast on this 1)
fj: 7/10 (willing to change position and no rushing)
overall :7/10 (give 7 for her attitute)

She is the non-rushing type. Infact when we go into the room, she say she need 5 mins rest as she had non-stop rushing from house to house, so we took a 5mins smoke break. However, she does not include the 5 mins into the service time as I stay in the room for almost 40 mins.

If u want commando style,this girl is not for u.

P/S : crystal had stopped working (cat 80). Heard she was the best in this cat (in term of service). My friend had her before and she asked him to go for thrid round, but my friend say he buay dahan liao (he went for 2 shot at $80). Tried many time to get her but failed.

pailanggia
12-04-2002, 06:15 PM
Good FR on Sophia. But small boobs not my type.

If you dun mind small boobs, you should try Italy from L20. Her service is good. Very gentle and accomodating. One plus point for those brother who cannot speak Mandarin or dialet, she speaks very good English. Though her tits size is not up to my expectation, I enjoyed playing with them. At first, I tried to suck them. She told me that she liked them to be squeezed. As hard as I could. So, I just did lor. She moaned louder and louder when I squeeze them hard. Dunno fake or not but seemed like she really enjoying TIT SQUEEZING!

Any input on the other 2 gers that your friends tried? Name, tits size & service level?

defytherules
12-04-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by carnallicker
Try Helen At GL0606. She is good

care to elaborate how good is helen?

cuntking
13-04-2002, 02:16 AM
Crystal is back ....... she looks good.

Wolves
13-04-2002, 02:32 PM
I had tried Helen quite a number of time in the past.

Looks : 6/10

Boobs : a handful, quite big and nice too! 8/10

Body : Some may consider her slightly plump but overall nice skin, fair, firm and smooth.

BBBJ : Very good. I rate her the best I have had in both Cat $80 and Cat $150. She does in a variety of positions too. Takes her time to work on your dick. The beginning start with you sitting on the edge of the bed and she start giving your head gland the most sensual blow job. Money back guarantee! But guys, please remember hor, if cannot tahan, better not CIM, I don't think she does CIM.

AR : She does provide but I don't like and did not try.

Frenching : Not allowed.

FJ : Accommodating, willing to try various positions.

Overall : 8/10 (a real value for your money)

RTF : Yes off course lah, like I said, I tried her numerous times.

Another girl worth trying is Bing Bing. Which Lor & Hse I am not sure but I think from Lor 24.

She does hot tea BBBJ, does BBBJ & FJ in various position and allow 2 shots (for her regular customers..... heh...hehe... all customer 2nd time and above qualify as regular customer) if you can achieve it within the same session. (But remember, only 1/2 hr per session)

But IMHO, she is not very good looking. But can try lah! if you go for good service only.

Happy bonking!.

Cheers:D

Guardsmen
13-04-2002, 04:47 PM
Hi Bros!

Care to tell me which house is Crystal from? Is it Cat80?

phenom
13-04-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Guardsmen
Hi Bros!

Care to tell me which house is Crystal from? Is it Cat80?

Crystal was downgraded from cat150 last year. She used to be from the same house as Singapore Ice, in L28, which had since closed. Heard she is now based in L20, but not sure about the house no. Perhaps someone with more info can enlighten further?

duke
14-04-2002, 01:11 AM
Sophia, Xiao Yin Que and Zi Ling are all from
No. 6 Westerhaut Road ( or AKA 1606 small road)

Guardsmen
14-04-2002, 06:03 PM
Hey Cheers Phenom!

Will go and hunt for her. However, if any bros here know which house she's in will be better.

pailanggia
15-04-2002, 10:38 AM
Read abt another $80 ger named Meng Ting at pg. 8 under thread "2829B Country Club" by brother i^Xion.

pailanggia
15-04-2002, 12:00 PM
Understand that you are the BIG BOOBS supporter. Is Crystal fallen into your big boobs expectation? Have read about your "Cat 150 Big Boobs Chart" under "CAT 150 - Big Boobs FRs". Would you be kind enough to compile a "Cat 80 Big Boobs Chart"?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by cuntking

zyxel01
15-04-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by pailanggia
Understand that you are the BIG BOOBS supporter. Is Crystal fallen into your big boobs expectation? Have read about your "Cat 150 Big Boobs Chart" under "CAT 150 - Big Boobs FRs". Would you be kind enough to compile a "Cat 80 Big Boobs Chart"?

Thanks in advance!

I guess cuntking will not be able to help you on this. He only goes for 150cat gals.

Cheers!

pailanggia
18-04-2002, 04:51 PM
Felt horny and went down GL during lunch time. Had lunch and headed to L20. Saw H41 quite new from outside. So decided to try the house. 2 lady OKT there. Not very friendly. And the room damn small. Will not use this house any more.

OK, now lets talk abt the ger. Gave one of the OKT a few names like Zhi Ling, Annie, Helen, Crystal, Janet etc. All either busy or not working or go back to Malaysia. OKT also quite fed up said why all the name you gave cannot get? According to her, Crystal retired liao? Any brother can confirm again.

No choice, settled down for Italy even though not my first choice due to small boobs(around 30A only).

Looks: 5/10
Tits: 2/10
BBBJ: 7/10(slowly with the tip of tongue)
AR: 7/10
FJ: 8/10(soft moan and looked enjoy the trust)
Attitude: 8/10(very accomodating, allow to dig and suck pussy, lick and suck your tits with saliva)

Can try if you don't mind small tits. Me will always put her at the lowest priority due to her small boobs. She will go back for 1 month break by the end of the month. Will be back after 31 May.

Saw a report for SEOW MAN by brother sglustdragon in other thread. Will try her next round. But is this name pronounced in Cantonese?

juat
22-04-2002, 10:18 PM
Hi everyone, jus back frm L28 H31B . OKt got me a $80 gal name DiDi .. Kaoz... really bang car face...cannot touch then keep on hurry u ...say she got not much time..
overall rather go have 2 shots at $40 thai gals..

looks : 0 /10
boobs: 6/10 ( 34C but very saggy)
bj : 3/10 ( no feeling)
fj : 4/10
overall : 4/10 ( waste $$)

but when i came down saw winnie ($150) pretty gal.... die die try her the next time..

pailanggia
23-04-2002, 09:17 AM
Brother Juat,

Thanks for your FR on DiDi. Will definitely avoid her.

Another ger named Xue Er from L20(cann't remember which house) also has such bad service(cannot touch here, cannot touch there. clean mouth after lick your right nipple, clean mouth again after lick your left nipple, clean mouth again after lick right thigh........). However, she is pretty with fine skin. If you are looking for service, avoid her as well.

Originally posted by juat
Hi everyone, jus back frm L28 H31B . OKt got me a $80 gal name DiDi .. Kaoz... really bang car face...cannot touch then keep on hurry u ...say she got not much time..
overall rather go have 2 shots at $40 thai gals..

looks : 0 /10
boobs: 6/10 ( 34C but very saggy)
bj : 3/10 ( no feeling)
fj : 4/10
overall : 4/10 ( waste $$)

but when i came down saw winnie ($150) pretty gal.... die die try her the next time..

walabis
23-04-2002, 11:07 AM
Brother Juat,

Thanks for your FR on DiDi. Will definitely avoid her.

Another ger named Xue Er from L20(cann't remember which house) also has such bad service(cannot touch here, cannot touch there. clean mouth after lick your right nipple, clean mouth again after lick your left nipple, clean mouth again after lick right thigh........). However, she is pretty with fine skin. If you are looking for service, avoid her as well.

Most of the $80 cat girl don't offer good service now...I think one of the best to me so far is Kar Leng..tried her last year..got nice boobs

notsonewbird
23-04-2002, 11:20 AM
i thot their attitude quite ok? first time i go there all smiling even after i say "let me rest 5min then decide to call which gal"
thats y i semi regular go there.
room not small mah, looks small bcos all rooms equip with "work out chair". i usually get the corner room upstair cos rehular liao. even bigger. mattress firm also. i dont like saggy in the middle type.
i think to avoid disappointment u can call here to check on gals availablity b4 heading down. i mostly do that. they put u on hold, and call other houses to check. but cannot book with timing.
one thing bad about this house: parking at rear of house difficult.

Felt horny and went down GL during lunch time. Had lunch and headed to L20. Saw H41 quite new from outside. So decided to try the house. 2 lady OKT there. Not very friendly. And the room damn small. Will not use this house any more. need to gostun a lot

pailanggia
23-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Bro,

May be u called $150, differnt treatment? Me called $80. Some more asked so many names.....

But I think both lady OKT quite Lao Chio. Hahaha.......

Originally posted by notsonewbird
i thot their attitude quite ok? first time i go there all smiling even after i say "let me rest 5min then decide to call which gal"
thats y i semi regular go there.
room not small mah, looks small bcos all rooms equip with "work out chair". i usually get the corner room upstair cos rehular liao. even bigger. mattress firm also. i dont like saggy in the middle type.
i think to avoid disappointment u can call here to check on gals availablity b4 heading down. i mostly do that. they put u on hold, and call other houses to check. but cannot book with timing.
one thing bad about this house: parking at rear of house difficult.

tanmikel
23-04-2002, 02:02 PM
helen gives good service

pailanggia
23-04-2002, 04:08 PM
Bro Tanmikel,

From your posting and Bro Wolves' FR, HELEN will be my next target.

Originally posted by tanmikel
helen gives good service

tanmikel
23-04-2002, 04:53 PM
Bro Tanmikel,

From your posting and Bro Wolves' FR, HELEN will be my next target.

she can bbbj in many positions but so far no cim for me yet , monica is another similiar service provider but heard she no longer around , can't confirm

duke
09-05-2002, 10:47 AM
Yo brothers
Good News Monica is back, but will not be available for a few days ( Tua Lau Jwee )
Wanted to try $80 Gal and OKT told me she was back but having her monthly rest.
In the end got to settle for $150 Cheng Cheng, Turn out she was the ex-M1.

studs
09-05-2002, 08:48 PM
Well Bros, U go for looks or go for services?

Go for looks - Maggie ( pretty - just downgrade to cat80)
Nice tits, cutting, service SOP

- Kar Leng ( quite pretty)
- Nice AR, BJ, can TRY
- Quite hard to get cause she is not BONDED.

Go for service - U can try Winnie, Janet, Lai Lai, Ping Ping, Helen

pailanggia
10-05-2002, 11:27 AM
Bro Studs

Any idea on the boob size for Winnie, Janet and Lai Lai? Heard Helen has quite a big pair and gives good service. She is my next target. Me big boobs lover. Service comes second.

Originally posted by studs

- Nice AR, BJ, can TRY

studs
12-05-2002, 02:44 PM
Well, Winnie, Janet and Lai Lai all are around 30+ ( Commando type)

Winnie tits - HANDFUL around 33B
Janet tits - looks nice but is a kind like BATU ( Fake )
Lai Lai tits - pathetic small and a bit lumpy.

So I recommended u try Kar leng, she's pretty,svcs good and tits Nice to squeeze

Maggie - Good man, pretty, good cutting , nice tits (Firm - pinkish
nips) But svcs a bit fast.

foxhunter
19-05-2002, 04:02 PM
Hi bros out there...

Just wondering if anyboby out there can enlightened us about the reasons of GL gals price downgrading;from $150 to $80.Is it due more to age,performance or popularity.
Pls do not flame as i am a newbie.Thanx for your patience and understanding.

Have a good day..Bros!

willie691
19-05-2002, 11:14 PM
Hi Bro

My fair share, can try Jean 150 cat service
at 100 cat but small tits . Good attitude and service make up for it.

Happy cheonging

holycummer
19-05-2002, 11:52 PM
wah...afr hearin so much abt cat$150 gals...i might try them out...big boobs...hehehe:D

cuntking
20-05-2002, 12:21 AM
bro holycummer, welcome to the Cat 150 big boobs gals ... i just love them!

Originally posted by holycummer
wah...afr hearin so much abt cat$150 gals...i might try them out...big boobs...hehehe:D

glstunner
20-05-2002, 03:08 PM
Any one try Miko2 fr L16? hear tat big boobs!

pailanggia
20-05-2002, 03:40 PM
Bro Glstunner,

I dun know what do you mean by Miko "2"? If $80 Miko from L16, I have tried twice. I have mentioned her in the very first posting in this thread. Yes, she has big boobs but at the plump side. Can see a bit of tummy also. I think the age also a bit higher around 30+. The service is SOP.

Me repeat her becos her big boobs.........

Originally posted by glstunner
Any one try Miko2 fr L16? hear tat big boobs!

glstunner
21-05-2002, 08:20 AM
Bro Glstunner,

I dun know what do you mean by Miko "2"? If $80 Miko from L16, I have tried twice. I have mentioned her in the very first posting in this thread. Yes, she has big boobs but at the plump side. Can see a bit of tummy also. I think the age also a bit higher around 30+. The service is SOP.

Me repeat her becos her big boobs.........

Bro Pailanggia,
tks 4 replying! Miko 2 is her name. ur miko is the first miko while
M 2 is juz downgrade fr $150,base is 1654A.

u can try asking 4 her next time u go GL,me everytime ask 4 her,always no wk or go bk early.......

pailanggia
21-05-2002, 10:29 AM
So, we have $80 Miko(older Miko), $80 Miko 2(just downgraded) and $150 Miko(Meizhi) out there?

Bro Pailanggia,
tks 4 replying! Miko 2 is her name. ur miko is the first miko while
M 2 is juz downgrade fr $150,base is 1654A.

u can try asking 4 her next time u go GL,me everytime ask 4 her,always no wk or go bk early.......

glstunner
22-05-2002, 07:00 PM
So, we have $80 Miko(older Miko), $80 Miko 2(just downgraded) and $150 Miko(Meizhi) out there?

Miko 2 how old i m not sure, $150 MeiZhi u referring 2 fr 2220?
hav u try KarMun? oso big fr 2451.

kaixin1
22-05-2002, 09:22 PM

Crystal is 80-cat?? I thot 150. Or izzit downgrade liao.

Anyway .... tell u something: I HOPE D24 (eileen) downgrade to 80-cat.

kaixin :)

kaixin1
22-05-2002, 09:26 PM
Xiao Yun Que – 1st FR

Visited GL today (Sat) at 3pm. I went to my favourite house (no. 6) at Lorong 18. Asked for Xiao Yun Que ($80 cat) who is also one of my favourite. Wa lao ... today she was in high demand man, I had to wait at least an hour before she finally arrived.

Her figure is short, a little plump, she is one of the more experienced ladies at GL, but still look very pretty. She (as usual) came wearing a loose fitting small skirt. I could see her legs still very smooth - she must have maintain well. After she signed in, we went upstairs and picked a room. Then we undressed, and she bathed me. After so long never go GL - wa lao, I really enjoy the slow bath that I had. Part-timers invariably either bathe quickly or dun even bathe you at all. But GL gals bathe u slowly, soap and rinse you very thoroughly - that's what I really like.

After drying ourselves we got onto bed and began the action. She lick my nipples, chest, legs, etc. This part is quite SOP but I must say she licks well. Then I turned over and she licked my back, and do some ass rimming. Then she asked me to prop my ass up and she went underneath me to give me bbbj. Her mouth was really nice ... had to control myself to prevent premature ejection.

After a while I turned over to lie on my back again. Then she gave me more bbbj. After so long never had bbbj, I found it really fucking shiok ... and I had to tell myself over and over mentally NOT to cum. Her mouth is really warm and moist, and when she suck, really feel damn nice. She can hold my cock stationary in her mouth and I just feel like exploding there and then.

Well fortunately I didn't and after that we proceed to the fj. fj is very SOP - she just lie there and dun move at all. No moaning, no sound effect. But her cunt feels really good too - warm, moist and soft - just like her heavenly mouth. I was really glad I control myself during the bbbj - otherwise I would have missed out on the fj - which is just as enjoyable if not more.

After cumming, the rest is SOP liao. Bathe, chat for a couple of minutes, change up, then leave. Nothing much else. She is a lady with a very patient and nice attitude, and performs solidly in bed.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit plump)
Breast: 7/10 (soft to the touch)
bbbj: nine point five / 10
fj: nine / 10

I gave the highest marks for bbbj 'cos I spent SO much energy just controlling myself from exploding. Next time u brudder go find Xiao Yun Que, if u are the kind of person who get excited easily, my suggestion is jack off b4 hand, or else ... better have good control man.

holycummer
22-05-2002, 09:28 PM
bro holycummer, welcome to the Cat 150 big boobs gals ... i just love them!

hope to join u & othr bros sometimes in the near future,bro king:D

kaixin1
22-05-2002, 09:29 PM
Does anyone know if Sammi (80-cat, downgraded) (slim petite girl) is a good screw?

Kai Xin :)

kaixin1
22-05-2002, 09:32 PM
Zing Zi

Went back to whacking GL $80 cat today. Called a gal by the name of "Zing Zi" (chinese for mirror), under Tommy's recommendation.

Description:
Zing Zi is a 29 yo lass, looks are okay for her age, figure appears slender on the outside but when she strips you can see her fats and tummy. Complexion is so-so, face is the "lao-sui" (old chio) kind, when close up you can see a bit of age wrinkles. Breasts quite large and soft. Overall body is on the flabby side.

The action:
Went into the room upstairs at Tommy's place (the executive suites), undressed and bathed. Didn't look too good in the shower, but what the heck, I was horny. Hair smells nice, though. She did a thorough lick job and foreplay was excellent. Skipped ass rimming 'cos my ass sore from pang sai earlier in the day (hehehehheee). Her bbbj is very good too, got a lot of sound effects when she flaps her tongue and clicks her throat on your dick. I pumped her woman-on-top, then missionary, then doggie, then face down, then missionary. Took quite a while to cum 'coz I pcc yesterday liao (hehehehehhee).

A surprise:
The lights went out suddendly during the fj. Maybe it was power failure. Anyway it did not affect the fj. Even made it a bit romantic.

Ratings:
Looks, body, figure: so-so (maybe 5/10)
foreplay, lick job: well done (8/10)
bbbj: very professional (8/10)
fj: can do (5/10)

holycummer
22-05-2002, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kaixin1
[B]Does anyone know if Sammi (80-cat, downgraded) (slim petite girl) is a good screw?

Kai Xin

bro kx..knw of ani boobies tat giv gd svc?:D

cuntking
23-05-2002, 01:46 AM
saw a cat 80 gal by the name of Cathy today ... she looks good to eat ...... yummy!

pailanggia
23-05-2002, 03:35 PM
Bro glstunner

Me never tried $150 Miko(MeiZhi) before. So, never take note which house is she from. May be one of our brothers expert in $150 out there can advise you.

KarMun never hear leh. Heard Carmen before. But never try yet. Can you elaborate more on KarMun?

Looks like this thread getting more active with Bro kaixin1 joining the scene!

Miko 2 how old i m not sure, $150 MeiZhi u referring 2 fr 2220?
hav u try KarMun? oso big fr 2451.

pailanggia
23-05-2002, 03:39 PM
Wow, when Bro cuntking said good to eat, he must be referring to her melons.........

Me big boobs "supporter". Will take note of this name for next cheong.

saw a cat 80 gal by the name of Cathy today ... she looks good to eat ...... yummy!

glstunner
24-05-2002, 01:14 PM
Bro glstunner

Me never tried $150 Miko(MeiZhi) before. So, never take note which house is she from. May be one of our brothers expert in $150 out there can advise you.

KarMun never hear leh. Heard Carmen before. But never try yet. Can you elaborate more on KarMun?

Looks like this thread getting more active with Bro kaixin1 joining the scene!

bro pailanggia,

i m not sure ur Carmen is it the same as Karmun,this Karmun late
20s,talk not so clear i think is Kou Ci (mouth eat),tell OKT fr 2451 n u will knw,can try gd svc,me i had bonk her 5 times liao!

cuntking
24-05-2002, 01:20 PM
bro glstunner, got cheap and good melons never ask me to try .... who is your latest collections.

bro pailanggia,

i m not sure ur Carmen is it the same as Karmun,this Karmun late
20s,talk not so clear i think is Kou Ci (mouth eat),tell OKT fr 2451 n u will knw,can try gd svc,me i had bonk her 5 times liao!

redbird
24-05-2002, 01:51 PM
how to order $80 cat? u just tell the OKT u want $80 cat or is there any other sign that you can tell them apart right away?

brothers out there pls advise.

thks.

pailanggia
24-05-2002, 06:14 PM
Just mention $80 followed by the name if you have any in mind like $80 Miko, $80 Annie etc. If you don't have any name in mind, just mention $80 followed by your criteia like big boobs, good service, tall, small size etc.

Originally posted by redbird
how to order $80 cat? u just tell the OKT u want $80 cat or is there any other sign that you can tell them apart right away?

brothers out there pls advise.

thks.

glstunner
25-05-2002, 12:10 AM
bro glstunner, got cheap and good melons never ask me to try .... who is your latest collections.

bro king,where got...i cum here 2 ask abt Miko 2,she the one i bonk on Mon,u got c her rite?? when i started F $80 cat. OKT recommend me tat y no targets then find her....kekeke

SMS u on Thur,not worth 2 post FR.

cuntking
25-05-2002, 12:25 AM
bro gl stunner, now you should have 2 cat 150 targets liao.

bro king,where got...i cum there 2 ask abt Miko 2,she the one i bonk on Mon,u got c her rite?? when i started F $80 cat. OKT recommend me tat y no targets then find her....kekeke

SMS u on Thur,not worth 2 post FR.

tanmikel
30-05-2002, 10:41 AM
whatever was said about monica no longer working or has gone to keong saik is not true as i just had her last night . rather nice figure though a little chubby after stripping . however , still look good to me . boobs nice handfull althought it feels like a boob job . good atitude and nice long BBBJ , did an AR twice . did not CIM though . had her in 1649 , ah seng house . she is around late 20s , my guess .

chjw18
05-06-2002, 03:12 AM
Isn't Cathy the Malay girl ?
If so, can be quite wild if you hit the right key.

QUOTE]Originally posted by pailanggia
Wow, when Bro cuntking said good to eat, he must be referring to her melons.........

[/QUOTE]

pailanggia
06-06-2002, 09:24 AM
Bro chjw18,

Did u try any Malay Cathy before? If yes, knid to elaborate leh, especially on her boobs size & service.

Originally posted by chjw18
Isn't Cathy the Malay girl ?
If so, can be quite wild if you hit the right key.

QUOTE]Originally posted by pailanggia

[/QUOTE]

pailanggia
10-06-2002, 10:35 AM
Another Girl For you List:

FR on Annie(By Zephure69)

First time tried a Cat 80 coz I gave up after almost waiting for 2 hours for a Cat
150 ang pai gal. (She was probably watching the soccer match?) As I had to go
off soon, I told the OKT to cancel my request when I saw this Cat 80 gal. Not
bad looking as she reminded me of an ex-TCS part time actress.

Summary on Annie:
Looks : 6.0
Body : Boobs B, Fair complexion
BBBJ : v hardworking almost CIM (comparable to BM)
AR : so-so
Frenching : No
FJ : 6.0
Overall : IMHO attitude better than some of the GL 150 gals.
RTF : Yes

Cheers
Zep

pailanggia
25-06-2002, 11:23 AM
Confirmed Cathy is Cat $80 Malay as mentioned by Bro chjw8.

Went down to L20H47 to look for Zhi Ling. She was occupied & needed to wait for half an hour. Could not wait so prepare to come back next time. But managed to confirm with OKT on Cathy. He said Cathy's service OK and boobs big. Those Malay lover can try her.

omnia
25-06-2002, 03:03 PM
understand that the a/m gal is now in the $80cat. hope this info is of use

Zepil99
25-06-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by omnia
understand that the a/m gal is now in the $80cat. hope this info is of use

hi brother omania,

any info on ann ann,just a short 1 will do, ie rating on looks, services, boobs, frenching, fj ....

pailanggia
25-06-2002, 05:31 PM
Bro Zepil99,

The following is extracted from the list posted in gl150 thread:

ANN ANN
L28H31
Look 7.5
Body 7.5
Tits 8
BJ 7
FJ 7
Attitute 7
Overall 7.3
Young, medium height, big tits, very fair

The tits rated 8. Will definitely put in my list!

hi brother omania,

any info on ann ann,just a short 1 will do, ie rating on looks, services, boobs, frenching, fj ....

pailanggia
05-07-2002, 05:29 PM
Felt horny today. Went to my regular OKT L20H47. Saw a few brothers there.

Ask for Yeah Wen, Zhi Leng and Helen. Either need to wait or not working. Settle for Annie. A few points to add on top of Brother Zephure69:

Boobs: Pinkish and nice to squeeze
Cat bath: A lot of saliva with slurping sound & soft moan. Very stimulating
Attitude: Very chatty and friedly. Always smile.

One of the best $80 that I had ever tried. She is from L20H17.

Another Girl For you List:

FR on Annie(By Zephure69)

First time tried a Cat 80 coz I gave up after almost waiting for 2 hours for a Cat
150 ang pai gal. (She was probably watching the soccer match?) As I had to go
off soon, I told the OKT to cancel my request when I saw this Cat 80 gal. Not
bad looking as she reminded me of an ex-TCS part time actress.

Summary on Annie:
Looks : 6.0
Body : Boobs B, Fair complexion
BBBJ : v hardworking almost CIM (comparable to BM)
AR : so-so
Frenching : No
FJ : 6.0
Overall : IMHO attitude better than some of the GL 150 gals.
RTF : Yes

Cheers
Zep

pailanggia
17-07-2002, 11:15 AM
Here is another $80 FR for your reference. It was posted by Bro Scooby at the other thread(GL Malay):

Cathy , GL80

First time down at Tommy's place and the bros here are rite, Tommy is a nice guy
and the guys there are so at home at his place.
Read abt malay girl Cathy in the forum... so thought I try her. Ok.. A bit fleshy
and boobs quite alrite, maybe 32C???

Tommy directed me to the first room on the right...Guess must be the chinese
room, 4 pilared bed. The shower is sop and she din do any bj in there. Came out
and dried up.
The action starts on the bed with her licking my nipples and slowly going down to
my arse. Spent quite a while around my arse. Maybe she's not in a veri good
mood that day as she's like very business like... tried to chat but got short
answers. Next come the BJ and it's pretty good. She turns into a 69 position and
I can see her loose lips staring out at me.....

After capping, went into doggie position... it was shiok... I came after like 15
strokes... SHIT.... Bros can recommend something to last longer. Kindda of a
waste.... So much time left she massage me after that. And her skills are pretty
good. Overall, out in 25 mins... Is that veri fast?????

Her customer service is not bad. But I'l try Singtel next like what King suggested.
Hmmm... cant wait....

Results:
Looks: 6/10
Body: ok onli
breast: medium
bj: 8/10
ar: 8/10
fj: 7/10 ( me too fast... not her fault)
repeats: ??
No downsidethat I can tink of.

pailanggia
30-07-2002, 04:32 PM
Here are some of the $80 big boobs girls:

Janet
Miko
Miko2
Cathy
KarMun
Helen
Ann Ann

Care to add if you know more.

pailanggia
22-08-2002, 04:10 PM
Seems very few $80 FR nowadays. Is it because the economy is better now and most of the brothers can afford $150 liao?

Here is an extract from Bro 36908's thread:

M'sian $80 cat :

Sham Pin (aka Champagne)
- Queen of CIM

Fanny
- Queen of AR

Honey, Helen
- horny bitches
- if you like being domineered, try Honey

Earl
24-08-2002, 10:58 AM
May i know is $80 CAT belongs to MalaysianFL?

tanmikel
24-08-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Earl
May i know is $80 CAT belongs to MalaysianFL?

nope , these are the legal one you call for in the GL houses

mantis
24-08-2002, 02:14 PM
Hi There,
Me never try Cat 80 b4.
How to go about?:confused:
Which area,which house and must we tell the OKT that i am looking for Cat 80 ones?

Thanks

tanmikel
26-08-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by mantis
Hi There,
Me never try Cat 80 b4.
How to go about?:confused:
Which area,which house and must we tell the OKT that i am looking for Cat 80 ones?

Thanks

you can try l16 or l18 , how you can tell are the ones without the fishtank . you need to tell the OKT what you want eg. $80 or $150

mantis
26-08-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel

you can try l16 or l18 , how you can tell are the ones without the fishtank . you need to tell the OKT what you want eg. $80 or $150

Thanks for the info
Maybe will try this weekday:p

tanmikel
27-08-2002, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by mantis

Thanks for the info
Maybe will try this weekday:p

you're welcome

duke
27-08-2002, 12:18 PM
Requested for my fav Monica, was told that she went back liao, then ask for Ann Ann also went back liao, OKT recommended IVY was told just down graded from $150 and big boobs, so LL take lor.

When when she arrive boy was I disappointed, was expecting more in the line of monica but she look a bit too old for me (crooked teeth).

Service quite sop ( but I like the feeling of having my kneecap lick )
Quite accomadating will change position w/o complain.

After bonking her for a while , realised that she look like my Boss wife ( Fantasize that I was bonking his wife in revenge for all those Unpaid OT that he made me do - felt real good hehehhehe)

Overall will not call her again, will wait for the return of monica.

guyOnTop
02-09-2002, 10:15 PM
Called for a $80 gal and got one gal called Xiu Xiu. She told me she was from L22 but nvr mention which hse. She looked abt 28,29ish and didnt really have a nice face. Kind of weird cos her mouth was quite big making her face was unproportional. Not really nice eyes too. Her boobs were a handful though and her bj w rubber was quite powerful and she initiates the gal on top front and back position with ample moaning...switched to missionary and liked to watch her boobs bounce as i pounded her. Then switched to doggie where her moans increased and it was quite easy to do it doggy style with her cos she was already wet. She is quite bigboned and her butt also quite big...sweet. Cummed into her in doggy style....shioked...

Figure: 6/10 (fleshy, bigboned)
Boobs: 7/10 (handful)
FJ: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
Attitude: 6/10 (quite friendly and easy to chat with)
RTF: Not really cos I'd like new ones

That's allll folks...

pailanggia
13-10-2002, 12:36 AM
Bro,

Cat $80 scene is very quiet nowdays. Is the economy getting better?

omnia
13-10-2002, 03:03 PM
Bro,

recently recall reading somewhere that aa1 fm W1604 has been downgraded to cat80: quite pretty and cute, av ht, smallish boobs with quite a nice bod, service is ok only

also recently heard some good feedback fm a friend on a cat80 gal called jing zhi(either 1606A or 1608A), apparently good service and quite accomodating

cheers

LinHuChong
13-10-2002, 09:52 PM
Hows Ann Ann rating?? Any detail FR on her?? Keen to try her as 80 onli. Btw how old is her?? Her looks, body, service how??

Thanks.

LinHuChong
13-10-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by studs

- Nice AR, BJ, can TRY

Btw how old is maggie?? Any pretty and good service cat80 gals to intro??

ah bu neh
13-10-2002, 10:54 PM
i've tried this Cat80 gal, her name is Lisa....... dun know which lorong and house she's from. though she's from Cat80, she has beli positive working attitude. she's abt 30plus and has fake boobs...... she gets wet fast.........

Looks: lau chio lau chio type of woman
Figure: not bad......
Boobs: quite big but fake
AR: takes her time
BJ: no rush
FJ: allows various positions, gets wet fast
Attitude: moans and whispers in english (quite steam.....)
RTF: definitely (had bonked her abt 5 times)

cheers............

Ah Dez
14-10-2002, 02:19 AM
Bro,

A few more gals downgraded to Cat 80, so you say leh?

pailanggia
14-10-2002, 11:50 PM
Bro Dez,

Kind enuf to share some of the names?

Originally posted by Ah Dez

A few more gals downgraded to Cat 80, so you say leh?

omnia
15-10-2002, 12:25 PM
hv not tried the following but some positive feedback: jem and judy fm the 1606 & 1608 grp...also saw a gal called penny(mid 30s quite attractive) when i was at 2033

Ah Dez
15-10-2002, 01:23 PM
Bro Dez,

Kind enuf to share some of the names?

Joyce and BB1

duke
15-10-2002, 02:07 PM

Joyce and BB1

joyce as in the joyce with the chio ah lian look but cannot touch can change position one ???

pailanggia
20-10-2002, 01:38 AM
Some of the popular Cat $80 who always appeared on the Party Joint list:

Ai Lin (Cat 80), Angeline ava Zhi Lin (Cat 80), Ann Ann WH Rd (cat 80), Ann Ann L16 (Cat 80), Annie (cat 80- old), Annie (cat 80- young)

Bai Lan Di ava Brandy (Cat 80)

Carol L18(Cat 80 - sexy), Carol (Cat 80, big boobs), Carol L22 (Cat 80- tall), Cathy (malay Cat 80), Crystal (Cat 80, SG)

Dong Fang (cat 80)

Fanny (Cat 80)

Hai O (Cat 80), Helen (Cat 80), Honey (Cat 80)

Italy (cat 80), Ivy (cat 80)

Janet L20 (Cat 80), Jenny (Cat 80), Jia Ling aka Kar Leng (Cat 80), Jing Zhi (Cat 80), Joyce L20 (cat 80), June (Cat 80)

Lai Lai (Cat 80),

Mei Yee (Cat 80), MG1 (Cat 80), Mong Na (Cat 80), Mong Ting (Cat 80)

Peh Peh (cat 80)

Qi Qi (Cat 80)

Sze Sze (cat 80)

Xiang Ping (Cat 80), Xiao Yin (Cat 80), Xiao Ying (Cat 80), Xiao Yun Qua (Cat 80)

Ya Wen (Cat 80), Yuki (Cat 80)

Can any brother please confirm Ann Ann WH Rd (cat 80) and Ann Ann L16 (Cat 80), who is the big boobs Ann Ann?

Freeman1971
21-10-2002, 11:27 AM
just a short FR on YUKI. i think she is in her late 20's. her look is normal but she has a nice boobs. a hardworking gal !!

Results:
Body: 6/10

i like her service n we can click. actually went back for her again. b'cos she is leaving the next day 4 1 month break

friend
21-10-2002, 11:00 PM
hi folks, hear that there are manys $150's girls downgrade, are they good, can i get some names, please, thank you. friend :rolleyes:

cuntking
22-10-2002, 01:37 AM
Saw Bo Bo partying at HQ today, heard she also just downgraded. Looks quite pretty and the feedback is service is good. Maybe worth a try, remember each to his own.

Originally posted by friend
hi folks, hear that there are manys $150's girls downgrade, are they good, can i get some names, please, thank you. friend :rolleyes:

glstunner
22-10-2002, 09:19 AM

Joyce and BB1

BB1 did not dwgrade,called n asked.

cuntking
22-10-2002, 03:16 PM
bro glstunner, you are right ... if she downgrade, you will be a very happy man ... or sad? *wink wink* HA HA HA

I think it is AA1 that was downgraded.

BB1 did not dwgrade,called n asked.

glstunner
22-10-2002, 05:30 PM
bro glstunner, you are right ... if she downgrade, you will be a very happy man ... or sad? *wink wink* HA HA HA

I think it is AA1 that was downgraded.

bro king,u r oso rite.......hee,happy 4 my $$$$, but 2 her can earn more $$$ fast-2 way benefit:D

ya confirmed AA1 dwgraded....fr ah hua n bo gei.

pailanggia
31-10-2002, 11:38 PM
Had tried to get Helen for last few rounds but unsucessful. Had managed to get her yesterday.

Since there is already a FR about her, will not post a standard FR. However, would like to stress on her boobs which suit me as a "boob sucker". She has the best pair of boobs that I have ever sucked in cat $80. She confirmed herself it is 34B. If have to guess, I would say 34C. They are soft, natural and with pink nipples.

She also asked me whether wanted to eat her pussy. Of course I said yes lah. Then, she said like that she would not apply KY. She enjoyed with moan and got wet when I licked and sucked her pussy hole after eating the nice pair of boobs.

She is not a good looker. Will definitely go back to her for the pair of melons!

pailanggia
26-12-2002, 10:44 AM
Seems like a lot of brothers are looking for $80 FR & info but never come to this thread. Try to keep this thread active for $80 info by viewing and contribute if possible.

Here is another good FR on $80 cat by Bro Tomb:
Seems like most of the limelight is at the 150 cat..
Guess some attention should be given to the 80 cat also..

jus went over to GL yest..
called LE at ah lek hse.. 80 cat..

waited for less than 5 min, and in she came..
very petite.. smiles alot..
Inside the room.. nothing much... comment my chinese very different.. like taiwanese.. though i don even like to converse in chinese at all... jus stripped n went to shower..
inside the shower room.. very detailed.. kept on washing my dick n ass... think i will be in for a good time...

on the bed, ask me whether need 1 or 2 pillow... then whether air-con too cold or not...
then she started her cat bath.. going from my left nip to my right nip... and her hands never fail to caress my dick n balls.... her cat bath was very long.. gentle and sensual...
Think her cat bath took ard 5 min.. then proceed to AR.. her AR is those dipping type.. not those licking type.. then proceed to BJ.. really good.. her sucking was strong yet gentle at times.. she also managed to swallow almost all... very detailed...
it took another 3-5 mins.. then we proceed to the missionary position.. found that her cunt abit loose.. can't really feel anything much.... did doggie, her leg closed, can't feel a thing at all..
then told her i cannot.. ask her to blow me..
then she agreed without showing any unpleased... She blow me while lying, while i am standing... for around 6 min.. but to no avail.. then she told me still cannot.. time is running out... too bad.. guess i had a empty night that nite..
but i would have to say her attitude is really good...

Looks: 5-6
Breast: 32A with perky nipples..
BBBJ: 8
AR:7.5
FJ: 6(for her loose cunt.. but she moans really softly n nice)
Attitude:9

Robertpires
26-12-2002, 03:55 PM
yes i also heard $150 recently not much business. maybe much business has been taken up by the PRC gals.
i havent try the CAT80 before but since everyone also say Helen good. i think i might just drop by and give her a try.
i can call her from any house rite?

tanmikel
27-12-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Robertpires
yes i also heard $150 recently not much business. maybe much business has been taken up by the PRC gals.
i havent try the CAT80 before but since everyone also say Helen good. i think i might just drop by and give her a try.

yup , standard method

sosola
30-12-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Robertpires

u won't regret trying Helen..good BJ!!
if you like BJ, do try Maria..confirm u will CIM!!!

duke
31-12-2002, 08:31 AM
I like this routine tt Helen does, where she rub the lenght of your dick w/her pussy lips, felt really shoik, but was dammed worried tt she would insert the tool in uncapped, but luckily she cap me before the penatration.

Robertpires
08-01-2003, 01:48 PM
it been quite again after some active writing and promotion by the few cheongsters such as pailangia, GLstunner and cuntking.

would really like to hear some good recommendation and latest update on this category as time is bad, so is the purse string but the urges level maintain.
thanks all in advance'

duke
08-01-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by duke
I like this routine tt Helen does, where she rub the lenght of your dick w/her pussy lips, felt really shoik, but was dammed worried tt she would insert the tool in uncapped, but luckily she cap me before the penatration.

Opps, made a mistake there, it should be janet that provide the service, helen was the one tt look like my boss wife,.

Robertpires
09-01-2003, 10:20 AM
wat time does they normally report to work esp helen and karleng. coz im free in the late morning.

Kellindil
09-01-2003, 02:31 PM
I think the same as all the others.

They start work at 1.00 pm

And I still have gotten no news about Lili. (This cat 80 was th best ever to me)

mighty
09-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by phenom
Crystal was downgraded from cat150 last year. She used to be from the same house as Singapore Ice, in L28, which had since closed. Heard she is now based in L20, but not sure about the house no. Perhaps someone with more info can enlighten further?

Hi Bros,anyone with info to share??think this CRYSTAL is really good.:p would like to try leh...:D

Robertpires
14-01-2003, 06:02 PM
went to L16 to try Helen.
Service : Tip Top , esp ASS RIM, excellent. 8/10
Attitude : very good. talkative. 8/10
Looks : 3/10
Boobs : 7/10 handful but not very huge. big booby lover might might find it average size.
bbbj : many position.

Service oriented will be please to part with their hard earn $80.
Looks oriented can go find someone else.
Overall rating : 6/10.

22-01-2003, 02:36 PM
You can try Xiao Yin Que or Annie, both service not bad but xiao yin que is older but her service can put some 150 gal to shame (eg. joyce)

BTW does any bro know where Monica have gone I heard a rumour that she have switch to Keong Siak Street. any bro can verify ?

Hi Duke/pailanggia,

Any news on Xiao Yin Que ?
Could not get her since last Dec. !

22-01-2003, 02:39 PM
Requested for my fav Monica, was told that she went back liao, then ask for Ann Ann also went back liao, OKT recommended IVY was told just down graded from $150 and big boobs, so LL take lor.

Duke,

Which Ann Ann is it ?
Understand there r 2 !

22-01-2003, 02:42 PM
Some of the popular Cat $80 who always appeared on the Party Joint list:

Carol L18(Cat 80 - sexy), Carol (Cat 80, big boobs), Carol L22 (Cat 80- tall)

Can any brother please confirm Ann Ann WH Rd (cat 80) and Ann Ann L16 (Cat 80), who is the big boobs Ann Ann?

Pailanggia,

Who is the better Carol ie looks , svc ?

misfitone
26-02-2003, 04:36 PM
Guys... what happened to this tread?

Somebody please post or recommend some CAT80 gals. This tread seems to be dying out.

Need some recommendations here as economy down and pocket kinda tight.

Also would some kinda fella do a listing of the CAT80 gals and their houses like the one someone did with the CAT150 gals listing?

Would appriciate it.

Kiddo
26-02-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by misfitone
Guys... what happened to this tread?

Somebody please post or recommend some CAT80 gals. This tread seems to be dying out.

Need some recommendations here as economy down and pocket kinda tight.

Also would some kinda fella do a listing of the CAT80 gals and their houses like the one someone did with the CAT150 gals listing?

Would appriciate it.

Why don't you start the ball rolling then?

Energy
26-03-2003, 05:27 PM
Yo Bros,

Any recomendation on the $80 cat from L30 ?
or was it L32 ? Anyway would appreciate any
information. :rolleyes:

crystallai
27-03-2003, 09:38 PM
tried this gal carmen(2451)cat80 who provide good service and got big breast.(36 D).

Robertpires
28-03-2003, 01:15 PM
muz try helen $80 if you enjoy good service though look wise maybe a trade off. boobs handful. also sucking.
value for money.

dkong
01-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by crystallai
tried this gal carmen(2451)cat80 who provide good service and got big breast.(36 D).

Went down today, looking for helen but she is not availabe. told the OKT i want big breast gal. i ask for carmen but he says no such person. Can you tell me where is the house of carmen? thanks :confused:

Can you give us your FR on Carmen?? :D

Energy
08-04-2003, 04:53 PM
Like to do my part for the Cat 80 section,

Followed my friend down to L32 which is quite quiet place compared to other Lorongs. Waited for the OKT to recomend which chose 2 girls for us. Got a girl by the name of Carol, not sure if same Carol as mentioned by the brothers out there. Look quite ok but body abit on the chubby side.

Anyway went into the room, first thing off aircon(damn cold) and proceed to bathe. Quite friendly, according to her from KL and have been in GL for some time. Started to wash my ass and dick very thoroughly.

Started by cat-bathe moving from the nipples slowly down. Very sensual and brother abit stimulated liao. Next came the AR which i guess was pretty standard. Never really knew wat so nice about AR anyway( Sorry hor for brothers who love AR). Next came the BBBJ which was quite good and excellent suction.

Begin with missionarry position and pussy was quite ok (not loose) Her moaning very good and sensual(dont sound fake).
Brother still cannot come so change position to doggy style and was looking at these great ass which instantly turn my brother even more. Came during doggy style and was quite satisfied as $80 well spent.

Service: 7 /10 very accomadating
Attitude: Quite friendly
Body: 5/10
BBBJ: 7/10

Overrall good fuck.

:D

Energy
11-04-2003, 03:35 PM
Sorry above should be L30H33 but mostly the girls from L22

figure09
01-05-2003, 05:23 PM
hi bros..and malays or indians in the $80 bucks cat????

Ah Neo
01-05-2003, 11:37 PM
can't you read?

Originally posted by figure09
hi bros..and malays or indians in the $80 bucks cat????

Horny King
02-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Any brudder try her before? I saw her the other day. She look quite good for Cat 80.

bradpitt968
09-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Hi guys,

I've been reading how good Susan is from Cat $150... but my pocket aren't that deep... so was wondering is Cat $80 better than the normal Cat $40 side.

Just got a few question :
1) How long is the duration?
2) Is 2 session with the Cat $40 better than Cat $80
3) What time do they start?

Pls don't flame me... thanks!!

HorseD77
09-05-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Hi guys,

I've been reading how good Susan is from Cat $150... but my pocket aren't that deep... so was wondering is Cat $80 better than the normal Cat $40 side.

Recently, there seems to be quite a few silly Qs from you!!

omnia
09-05-2003, 03:16 PM
saw rose(1425)...not bad bod, looks abit on the mature side though...jem(1606) still with those sexy long legs...& the service lady helen...recently...

Ah Neo
09-05-2003, 09:08 PM
1) 10 minutes ... since you cannot last 1 minute

2) strictly speaking I suggest you to try 1.73 sessions of CAT$40 instead of 2

3) They start whenever you stop.

Originally posted by bradpitt968
Hi guys,

Pls don't flame me... thanks!!

sporelover
12-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Like to do my part for the Cat 80 section and this is my first time posting. Yo bro Ah Neo, I’m definitely a contributor and not a social loafer.

Felt horny last Saturday, I went down to Ah Gwee’s place, L20H34A at 1330hrs. Don’t have any specific targets in mind and let Ah Gwee made some recommendations. Since some of the WLs don’t start early, I might not get the best of the best. No choice.

I was recommended Leng Leng at first but hear this…I was rejected by her instead…how sad !!! But I understand that if we can reject them…they can also reject us.. it’s a two way. I had never rejected anyone no matter how they look or how bad their service is. There’s always a first time.

Then Ah Gwee tried calling Irene and she is on the way.

She came, signed in and we went into the room. After changing to our birthday suit and we proceed to bathe. Quite friendly and the bathing is quite SOP. Started to wash my ass and dick very thoroughly.

Once on the bed, she start on by cat-bathe moving from the nipples slowly down. Very sensual and my didi start to marikita already. No AR was given. Next came the BBBJ which was quite good and she take the initiative to change position to ensure that I was given the best service. ( as what Ah Gwee had told me.) Her lips was exceptionally big and this makes the BBBJ suction better !! The sucking is extremely good and I could have cummed in her mouth. She noticed it and start to slow down abit. I told her that I still want to fcuk her later on.

Begin with missionary position and pussy was quite ok. Her moaning very good and mentioned that my didi is rockhard inside her and she can feel it. My didi still cannot come so change position to doggy style. She has a nice ass and started to moaned louder. After 7 mins of hard pumping, I came during doggy style and was quite satisfied.

Service: 7 /10 very accommodating. Take your time to service you.
Attitude: Quite friendly
Looks: 6/10 Her lips are quite big but good for BBBJ.
Body: 6/10 Body quite smooth and fair but a bit chubby. I LIKE !!
BBBJ: 8/10 What can I say…One word. POWER !!
AR : 0/10 Not given.

Overrall : good fuck but not in my repeating list.

Coming soon : Kar Leng. Heard of many good FR about her. Must try…must try…!!

The_Hustler
12-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by sporelover
Like to do my part for the Cat 80 section and this is my first time posting. Yo bro Ah Neo, I’m definitely a contributor and not a social loafer.

Felt horny last Saturday, I went down to Ah Gwee’s place, L20H34A at 1330hrs. Don’t have any specific targets in mind and let Ah Gwee made some recommendations. Since some of the WLs don’t start early, I might not get the best of the best. No choice.

I was recommended Leng Leng at first but hear this…I was rejected by her instead…how sad !!! But I understand that if we can reject them…they can also reject us.. it’s a two way. I had never rejected anyone no matter how they look or how bad their service is. There’s always a first time.

Then Ah Gwee tried calling Irene and she is on the way......

Foremost, kudos for breaking the ice n dedicating the FR to bro Neo... kekeke.... let's see whether he's gonna be hostile or...emm...ahem... passive. Haha!

Good choice for heading Gwee's place...one of the better OKTs n u might just see bro Zyxel lounging there.

Kinda curious as to why Leng2 rejected u.... care to share? U are very sincere in ur FR, I can see it... u admitted the rejection gallantly n maybe for a return, we could offer tips n help on ur next outing. Anyway, dun feel bad about it...at least u had a reasonable bonk with irene.

Cheers
The Hustler

sporelover
12-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Foremost, kudos for breaking the ice n dedicating the FR to bro Neo... kekeke.... let's see whether he's gonna be hostile or...emm...ahem... passive. Haha!

Good choice for heading Gwee's place...one of the better OKTs n u might just see bro Zyxel lounging there.

Kinda curious as to why Leng2 rejected u.... care to share? U are very sincere in ur FR, I can see it... u admitted the rejection gallantly n maybe for a return, we could offer tips n help on ur next outing. Anyway, dun feel bad about it...at least u had a reasonable bonk with irene.

Cheers
The Hustler

Yo bro Hustler,

I was rejected by Leng Leng bcoz i'm dark skin ehhh... like you leh .....just kidding... I'm Malay and maybe she just want to patronize Chinese only. It's ok for me. It's just a loss for her.

I'm keen to try Kar Leng soon. Maybe this time at Tommy's place.

Hope to bump into you at HQ.

Sporelover.

bbbjkim
12-05-2003, 05:01 PM
$80 gal with good proportionate body (1.6m tall, not very skinny type ) nice boobs with pink nipple. Her service is ok nothing to shout about but she compensate for her youth (26 yo) Not expremely very friendky either but I think she is the type that need time to open up.
anyway,
FJ -6/10
Body - 7/10
attitude - 5/10
look - 6/10
bbbj - 6/10

Go for her if you want a young $80 gal

Ah Neo
12-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Well-done! :)

BTW, my statement of social loafer/contributor was targeted at the general population of new samsters ... so don't take offense.

Ah Neo
12-05-2003, 06:49 PM
Aiyah ... he must have been indignant (checking spelling & grammar?) over my "contributor or social loafer" remark ... kekeke :D

TheUnforgiven
12-05-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
BTW, my statement of social loafer/contributor was targeted at the general population of new samsters ... so don't take offense.

Bro Neo, I don't want to say this, but neither do I want to see you turn into a pussy(joking :p). Where's the good old Ah Neo who flames with more vigour and flair than anyone else in this forum? If you turn soft, I will be all alone. :(

Ah Neo
12-05-2003, 10:05 PM
:D What can I say ...

Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Where's the good old Ah Neo who flames with more vigour and flair than anyone else in this forum? If you turn soft, I will be all alone. :(

The_Hustler
12-05-2003, 11:00 PM
Bro Neo, I don't want to say this, but neither do I want to see you turn into a pussy(joking :p). Where's the good old Ah Neo who flames with more vigour and flair than anyone else in this forum? If you turn soft, I will be all alone. :(

Noting wrong with that...it's perfectly ideal. Flame should u guys deem so, credit when it's due. Somehow each individual's forum character is portray, goes to show that u guys can be sensible after all.

"Ni pa ji mo?"

Socialist
The Hustler

TheUnforgiven
12-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Ni pa ji mo?

You still dare say.... See what you turned Ah Neo into... everytime Bro Hustler this Bro Hustler that. So you gonna try to reform me now since you managed to reform him? :mad:

KID278
12-05-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
:D What can I say ...

Nothing...unless it's subliminal....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
12-05-2003, 11:39 PM
You still dare say.... See what you turned Ah Neo into... everytime Bro Hustler this Bro Hustler that. So you gonna try to reform me now since you managed to reform him? :mad:

Kekeke... sourness n loneliness can be worrying eh?

Come...come.... come, let's reform.... nah, doubt if u'll ever.

Anyway... carry on flame lah.... I kinda enjoy watching from the fence. It's ur forte my friend....kekeke.

REFORMASI!
The Hustler

TheUnforgiven
12-05-2003, 11:57 PM
Kekeke... sourness n loneliness can be worrying eh?

Come...come.... come, let's reform.... nah, doubt if u'll ever.

Anyway... carry on flame lah.... I kinda enjoy watching from the fence. It's ur forte my friend....kekeke.

REFORMASI!
The Hustler

There's no sitting on the fence. You are either for me, or against me. I hereby declare war on you(joking).

CONFRANTASI!
TheUnforgiven

rubberband
13-05-2003, 12:03 AM
There's no sitting on the fence. You are either for me, or against me. I hereby declare war on you(joking).

CONFRANTASI!
TheUnforgiven

hmmm..
you really sound like bush..

hustler happens to be always the bush-hunter..

need to pick up skills on bush clearing..

not a bush-man

TheUnforgiven
13-05-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by rubberband
you really sound like bush..

bush is just a redneck who thinks he's some bigshot cowboy. I'm quoting from the bible, or more accurately, God.

The_Hustler
13-05-2003, 12:17 AM

CONFRANTASI!
TheUnforgiven

Release ur horses come here! hehehe...

As u know...I'm also a level headed guy... lots of time when I have to try calm situation...just go over the Int. section... eh, am I the official peacekeeper here?

Whatever it is...anyone I'll confront except our famous failed supernova lawyer...too tedious lah...later spend hours searching law books n dictionaries....

Forgiving,
The Hustler

TheUnforgiven
13-05-2003, 12:21 AM
Whatever it is...anyone I'll confront except our famous failed supernova lawyer...too tedious lah...later spend hours searching law books n dictionaries....

For every statement made, there will always be a rebuttal. That is why quarrels end only when a party gives up, or both sides make a compromise. I don't believe he is "invincible".

ali baba
23-05-2003, 04:48 AM
hello folks,

any menu to recommend for 80 malay cuisine ?
so far had been going to this house (forgot number) and been trying chinese, time for change of fetish so asking for guidance on malay cuisine.

quite long never visit such houses and little bro complaining liao

awaitng any good advises

:p

smay
25-05-2003, 01:27 AM
look: 5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 many positions CIM
tits: 6/10 eraser nipples
overall: 7/10

Khoratian
25-05-2003, 10:49 AM
Not many just a few.. times are pretty bad recently..
Rating according to those i've experienced.

Italy
===============
Pretty ok but small boobs.... skinny side but servicewise standard enough. Chatty. Seen some review her not bad... maybe that day me not in very high mood to enjoy..

Look :5
Service: 6
FJ: 6

Bao Er
===============
Nice looking. First time you notice is very hygenic, which is good for some but a bit too much for me. Everything also wipe clean clean...everything also capped, includig BJ (i prefer uncapped for that service).

Look:7
Service:5 (normal, nothing special and the cleaning always part make points go down)
FJ:7

Zhi Lin
===============
One of the good ones, but the FJ lacks a bit. The BJ is long and power.. very shiok. Not very thin or fleshy, nice look

Look: 7
Service:8

Janet
===============
Power boobs. Age look more than other 80's i've called, look like 30's but still have the make you stand look.. ehehe. A bit fleshy but boob somehow i think might have been operatedb4, not 100% real one. The Foreplay is the most enjoyable. One of the few who make me cum so fast during the FJ with the very passion active moaning and scatching... knn cannot tahan too long hehe.

Look: 6
Service :9
FJ: 9

dkong
03-06-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by crystallai

Anyone tried carmen of cat 80 before? Can tell me where house is she located? Got FR? Thanks :D

tanmikel
03-06-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by dkong
Anyone tried carmen of cat 80 before? Can tell me where house is she located? Got FR? Thanks :D

look at the brackets "(2451)"

ali baba
03-06-2003, 10:11 PM
yo bros, any malay cuisine to introduce for this cat?

ali baba
03-06-2003, 10:15 PM
yo bros, any malay cuisine that cost 80 to recommend ?

KID278
04-06-2003, 03:49 AM

If is the one that speaks with a lisp she's usually called Kar Mun...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

steamer
04-06-2003, 04:35 PM
short fr on helen
looks 5/10
hgt 1.58
boobs 33c estimate
ar 7/10
bbbj 7.5/10
fj 7/10
frenching; didn't try, she got cough.
nice friendly gal with great svc for a cat 80. surprisingly tight c..t
she must be in her 30s.

steamer
04-06-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by steamer
short fr on helen
looks 5/10
hgt 1.58
boobs 33c estimate
ar 7/10
bbbj 7.5/10
fj 7/10
frenching; didn't try, she got cough.
nice friendly gal with great svc for a cat 80. surprisingly tight c..t
she must be in her 30s.

more detailed fr.
sop bath with some hot water bbbj n thorough wash. started action on edge of bed, ask me to sit there n she bbbj me, not bad with good licks. got me to lie back n she continue bbbj incl balls and ar. on the bed then, she cat bath me and rubs her tits and culminate with ar...where she then gave me commando bbbj. her suction is good n deep, tho' lose to theresa's. cat bath my top and continue her bbbj as i fingered her n her tits which now erect n hard...as she moans a bit.
cap me and rode me wild a bit with moans and deep penetration..she is surprisingly tight. fcuk her in sitting position, on fcuk chair n doggie and missionary at last wher she screamed as i cum.
gave me a short massage b4 sop wash up.
good value for cat 80, rtf ..well maybe if i cant get my usuals...

thruster
19-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Seems no one here has put up a FR on Leng Leng. So dont say i never say. AVOID LENG LENG. Her service really screwed up. This is my FR

BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 3/10 - only allow missionary position as she claim she can't shake on top. KNN...
The rest: can't remember
RTF: No

I heard she's only a part time.

sporelover
25-06-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by thruster
Seems no one here has put up a FR on Leng Leng. So dont say i never say. AVOID LENG LENG. Her service really screwed up. This is my FR

BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 3/10 - only allow missionary position as she claim she can't shake on top. KNN...
The rest: can't remember
RTF: No

I heard she's only a part time.

Wah... lucky me sia.... I was 'rejected' by her a few months back.... ahh... blessing in disguise.....right bro Huslter?

Sporelover.

BigHEAD
25-06-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by steamer
more detailed fr.
sop bath with some hot water bbbj n thorough wash. started action on edge of bed, ask me to sit there n she bbbj me, not bad with good licks. got me to lie back n she continue bbbj incl balls and ar. on the bed then, she cat bath me and rubs her tits and culminate with ar...where she then gave me commando bbbj. her suction is good n deep, tho' lose to theresa's. cat bath my top and continue her bbbj as i fingered her n her tits which now erect n hard...as she moans a bit.
cap me and rode me wild a bit with moans and deep penetration..she is surprisingly tight. fcuk her in sitting position, on fcuk chair n doggie and missionary at last wher she screamed as i cum.
gave me a short massage b4 sop wash up.
good value for cat 80, rtf ..well maybe if i cant get my usuals...

Which hse is this Helen belong to?

Time to change of appetite after so many PRC sessionS in MG

;)

super tooler
25-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Tried girl #13 at Lorong 8 #43 on Monday. I think her name was Angie. She is a petite, cute girl from Chang Mai. Has supposedly been working in GL for 5 months.

If you like GF type, you'll probably like Angie's service.

Looks: 6/10 (probably 7.5/10 if you just compare her to other $80 Cats.
Body: Super slim, probably 1.5m tall, 40kgs and 30A breasts,
BJ: 8/10 (although no BBBJ)
AR: N/A
FJ: 7/10 willing to try several positions
Attitude: 9/10 did not rush and did a good job to avoid the SOP routine
RTF: Probably

omnia
25-06-2003, 04:15 PM
rose fm 1425(i think) recent addition to cat80 scene fm cat150...short hair, quite the cfm look, fair wif not bad bod...not sure abt service though...

pailanggia
26-06-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by BigHEAD
Which hse is this Helen belong to?

Time to change of appetite after so many PRC sessionS in MG

;)

Brother BigHead,

U can go any house for $80/150 and ask for her. Better hurry! She is going back on the end of the month.

thruster
28-06-2003, 12:33 AM
Wah... lucky me sia.... I was 'rejected' by her a few months back.... ahh... blessing in disguise.....right bro Huslter?

Sporelover.

did she reject you becos u r not chinese? I hv not come across any girls who can reject customer ... got money to earn still so choosy..

nightman
28-06-2003, 10:56 AM
I went 2 days ago and ask OKT. There is no more Sophia, Winnie and Champagne. All left the trade sometime ago.

But I had this girl, Ya Wen 28yrs old

Downgraded from $150 to $80.

Looks - 6/10
Body - 6/10
BBBJ - 6/10
FJ - 6/10
Accomodating - 7.5/10

Nothing special though but taller slightly than Helen.

Hlee8
28-06-2003, 11:21 AM
Heard bout this kar-mun or carmen with big boobs from the cat $80. Anyone tried her b4? I think L24h50something. Any info would be helpful.

2Youn2Die
28-06-2003, 06:37 PM
This Pm

tried Helen,.. at L18H5,... met up and pretty much brief.,...
seems rushing,.....very very good BJ thought,........however
when fisnish,.. out you go,....

Looks 5/10
Body 6/10
boobs 7/10
BJ 8/10
ar 6/10

quite accomodating and sumhow patient despite of rush,..

Indignant
29-06-2003, 03:59 PM
Hi guys.... new here.....but read through the whole cat 80 thread.

Did not try the cat 80 before so would like experienced bros out there to enlighten.

Seems like cat 80 gals are rather old, bout late 20s and early 30s. Is it true?:confused:

KID278
29-06-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Hlee8
Heard bout this kar-mun or carmen with big boobs from the cat $80. Anyone tried her b4? I think L24h50something. Any info would be helpful.

Yes, she speaks with a lisp, her tongue has a problem...tall by gl standard with ample boobs....a good bonk many eons ago....now I dont know......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

sglustdragon
30-06-2003, 09:54 AM
To brudder Indignant:

A thread has been deleted (or missing) on $80cat where info on younger girls than 20/30 yrs olds was found... the girls must still be around geyland... just ask your regular okt.

Good luck!

dkong
30-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by KID278
Yes, she speaks with a lisp, her tongue has a problem...tall by gl standard with ample boobs....a good bonk many eons ago....now I dont know......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Just boink her last week. Ya this girl talk really got tongue problem as if got cock in her mouth. Boobs ok lah. Dont think i will RTFF again :p

KID278
01-07-2003, 03:04 AM
Just boink her last week. Ya this girl talk really got tongue problem as if got cock in her mouth. Boobs ok lah. Dont think i will RTFF again :p

cat80 cannot ask for too much lah hor......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

IloveBusty
02-07-2003, 07:00 PM
Me remember a few yrs ago when juz start going to Geylang scene still a green-horn KNN push 2 me by OKT :mad: That time she is cat150 gals n I was so disappointed by her look like SHIT! but I agreed she is big boobs n service ok lah.... After stop for so long, reali...dun noe any gd stuff or newbie now a day? I think cat80 gals all can not lah........:eek:

SanityManz
03-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Hi bros. Just tried Fang Fang, first look really chio and young. Surprise that she is also very service oriented in the room. She will ask for your liking. great bbbj and ass rimming ..make me almost wanna CIM and explode. nice cat licking as well. goes on and on and on. mind blowing.

after a long bbbj cannot tahan and switch to riding me. not so responsive during fj and looking at a babe enjoying herself as she ride me like crazy is enough to make me blow at the end of the session. service and attitude might even be better than some 150 cat. dont understand why she is in the 80 cat. nice friendly girl. overall very worth .

face 7.9
body 7.5
boob 6.0
bbbj 9.5
assrim 10.0
fj 7.0

rtf . definitely a great one for bros looking for budget n satisfaction.

Hasa Sas
03-07-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by SanityManz
Hi bros. Just tried Fang Fang, first look really chio and young. Surprise that she is also very service oriented in the room. She will ask for your liking. great bbbj and ass rimming ..make me almost wanna CIM and explode. nice cat licking as well. goes on and on and on. mind blowing.

after a long bbbj cannot tahan and switch to riding me. not so responsive during fj and looking at a babe enjoying herself as she ride me like crazy is enough to make me blow at the end of the session. service and attitude might even be better than some 150 cat. dont understand why she is in the 80 cat. nice friendly girl. overall very worth .

face 7.9
body 7.5
boob 6.0
bbbj 9.5
assrim 10.0
fj 7.0

rtf . definitely a great one for bros looking for budget n satisfaction.

Perhaps you have too highly rated her for assrim and bbbj.
Not even the legendary Singtel and BM get such a high rating for these. Fang Fang has a tummy as well.

KID278
06-07-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Hasa Sas
Perhaps you have too highly rated her for assrim and bbbj.
Not even the legendary Singtel and BM get such a high rating for these. Fang Fang has a tummy as well.

matters of opinion brudder....he's entitle to..... :p

Cheers.
Kid278.

pailanggia
14-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Heard that Carol1 have nice pair of big boobs. So, decided to try her. No doubt the boobs were nice(around 34C), but was disappointed with her attitute.

First, tried to touch her boobs during the bathing session, she quickly avoided and said my hand so cold!

Second, when tried to touch again while she was licking my body, she said later than touch, let her finished the job!

Sian liao. Then asked her to lay down and let me suck her nehneh. She did it reluctantly. After a few licking and touching on the nehneh, she complained I sucked too hard and a lot of saliva! So, tried to go downward, she quickly pushed my head away & said didn't want to lick or touch her CB.

No mood liao. Asked her to wake up and sucked my didi until come. Didn't feel like fucking her anymore.

Brothers, if you want to "look at" a pair of nice boobs(which you can see much better one from the plenty of pictures in the internet), go ahead & call her. If you want service and feel/touch a pair of nice boobs, NEVER call her.

dkong
14-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Thanks for your FR on Carol

Licky88
15-07-2003, 02:24 AM
Heard that Carol1 have nice pair of big boobs. So, decided to try her. No doubt the boobs were nice(around 34C), but was disappointed with her attitute.

First, tried to touch her boobs during the bathing session, she quickly avoided and said my hand so cold!

Second, when tried to touch again while she was licking my body, she said later than touch, let her finished the job!

Sian liao. Then asked her to lay down and let me suck her nehneh. She did it reluctantly. After a few licking and touching on the nehneh, she complained I sucked too hard and a lot of saliva! So, tried to go downward, she quickly pushed my head away & said didn't want to lick or touch her CB.

No mood liao. Asked her to wake up and sucked my didi until come. Didn't feel like fucking her anymore.

Brothers, if you want to "look at" a pair of nice boobs(which you can see much better one from the plenty of pictures in the internet), go ahead & call her. If you want service and feel/touch a pair of nice boobs, NEVER call her.

Thks brudder for the FR. Will avoid her at all costs!

KID278
15-07-2003, 07:02 AM

Geezz....that bad huh!....guess you must be pretty disappointed...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
22-07-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally I wanted to code her by the nickname of "Super super super" ...... but I guess *WHAT THE HECK*. All of you will have the living daylights bonked out of you anyway after you go down to try her for yourself.

The reason for calling her "Super super super" is because she is superb with her tongue, with her cunt, and with YOUR ASS !!!

As usual I was at Tommy's place again, feeling very relaxed after a steaming cup of thick coffee at Lor 16 coffeeshop. He told me about this $80-cat that he had been meaning to recommend to me for quite some time ..... the only reason why I had not gotten down to trying her was because I was caught up with Small Ivy.

Well, when "super super super" arrived, I was pleasantly surprised that she looked quite good for an $80-cat. Her figure was quite slender, she looked matured, and complexion not that good. But to me, looks can still pass. Most $80-cats I see nowadays cannot pass the Looks Detector Test (LDT), but this one can.

Tommy told me it's not the looks that matter ..... it's the "super super super" part of her that will really kick some ass!!!

So I went into the room with her. Must admit that her body is soft to the touch, and not as well-toned as gals like Mei zi (Meiji) or August. Nevertheless I was pretty turned on by her slutty demeanour and seductive teasing. Initially she was quite gf type, but after the bath, her style changed to "ranger".

After a very thorough and stimulating cat-bath, she performed the first "SUPER" by performing an excellent bbbj on me. It was deep throat and fantastic tongue action combined with lots of sucking and licking. Very smoothly and slicking she brought me close to the point of CIM and I had to LOON (control) in order to reserve my spunk for the fj.

Then she performed the second "SUPER" by doing an outstanding ass rimming with me in the "doggie" position. She jabbed her fucking tongue all the way into my anus. I could fucking swear it reached my inner colon .... damn!

The third "SUPER" was the fj, with lots of stereo surround-sound effects, wild passionate frenching (read: tongue fucking), and explosive missionary, woman-on-top and doggie action!!

Looks: 4.5/10
Body: 5.5/10
Foreplay: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: My goodness, YES !!!

pailanggia
23-07-2003, 12:40 PM
Bro Cuntking

Never heard Li Li name before for $80 cat. Is she just downgraded from $150?

socutedaddy
24-07-2003, 11:41 AM
she has been in cat80 for long time. I have tried her several times and is really worthwhile. Although look wise not good but in terms of service, i should give 9/10...allows cim and 2 shot.

alan717
28-07-2003, 08:21 AM
can get this LILI, went down to gl but they say don't have this call.

Pls give hse no.

Thanks

chjw18
30-07-2003, 01:21 AM
The Cat80 girl is actually Lai-Lai (Cantonese for beauty-beauty); not LILI.

She is from Lor28-H33.

zyxel01
30-07-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by socutedaddy
she has been in cat80 for long time. I have tried her several times and is really worthwhile. Although look wise not good but in terms of service, i should give 9/10...allows cim and 2 shot.

Wow!! 2 shots in 30 mins?

Cheers!
zyxel

socutedaddy
30-07-2003, 12:45 PM
sorry, its 1 cim and 1 shot.....

zyxel01
30-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by socutedaddy
sorry, its 1 cim and 1 shot.....

Still, in 30 mins?

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
30-07-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Still, in 30 mins?

Cheers!
zyxel

Some people can come fast....me cannot, too rush...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

larrybird
30-07-2003, 05:05 PM
bro,

you sure can have two shot at 30mins???????
:confused:

why not share abit on this.......

if can i go try immediately man.... :D

thanks

larrybird
30-07-2003, 05:15 PM
hi bros,

anyone and link me to kar mun FR.... want to more....

beh tahan liao everyone says good.....
so must see her FR.....

thanks

zyxel01
30-07-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by larrybird
bro,

:confused:

if can i go try immediately man.... :D

thanks

Bro, this lady is called Lai Lai from 2833.
There is an FR on her under the name Li Li by bro kaixin in his own thread.

She is not good looking tho, but I dun think is ugly lah.

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
30-07-2003, 06:48 PM
hi bros,

anyone and link me to kar mun FR.... want to more....

beh tahan liao everyone says good.....
so must see her FR.....

thanks

She speaks with a lisp, some problem with her tongue. Tried her some years ago. I would say good, better than Italy...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

30-07-2003, 09:49 PM
bro,

if can i go try immediately man....

thanks

i prefer never cum in 30 mins :D

wherewho
04-08-2003, 01:30 AM
2 shots in 30 mins? Either her kungfu beri GD or U R overloaded. =)

IloveBusty
04-08-2003, 01:09 PM
If sure? for $80 bucks can hv 2 shots, I will go down immediately n try man...............:confused:

larrybird
04-08-2003, 09:26 PM
hi bros,

i've went down to try recently for lai lai seriously confirm and chop she really f..king solid in hokkien call no horse run..... haha...

wanna 2nd time not a problem make sure you can take it man alse ha ha better not try if you cant......

as per FR about lai lai is the same not make up story.....

next i'm going to try is xiao yun que......need to confirm really is that so good.....

thanks....

ghimsg
07-08-2003, 12:10 AM
Just mention $80 followed by the name if you have any in mind like $80 Miko, $80 Annie etc. If you don't have any name in mind, just mention $80 followed by your criteia like big boobs, good service, tall, small size etc.

Hi , Bro
Sorry to ask cos im very new here , but could you tell me how long is the duration for $80 ? I tired one of this thai girl before , she quite pretty and her tits are quite firm , but i just didn`t enjoyed much cos of the time . So pls tell about the duration for $80-$150 , thank you .:)

factor-x
07-08-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by ghimsg
Hi , Bro
Sorry to ask cos im very new here , but could you tell me how long is the duration for $80 ? I tired one of this thai girl before , she quite pretty and her tits are quite firm , but i just didn`t enjoyed much cos of the time . So pls tell about the duration for $80-$150 , thank you .:)

if 01 x cat$40 session is too rush for you, can try extending the session.

cat$150 45 minutes; cat$80 30 minutes.

Time-rate is subjected to fluctuations which may be determined by factors like

-time you went
-girl called
-house visited
-OKT familiarity etc.

KID278
07-08-2003, 04:04 AM
Hi , Bro

Have a mindset on a time frame of 30-45 mins but remember, this is an unwritten rule so shortchanges can happen...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
07-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Hi , Bro

Bro, if you go to the thread on Help for newbies ...., I believe you can find the answers. I believe you still have more questions coming, so go there and read first. ;)

Cheers!
zyxel

ghimsg
07-08-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Bro, if you go to the thread on Help for newbies ...., I believe you can find the answers. I believe you still have more questions coming, so go there and read first. ;)

Cheers!
zyxel

Thank you , Bro , i will go and try to find out more , thank you .:)

devol
09-08-2003, 10:16 PM
can any bro out there direct me to malay fl $80 cat w/ gd figures, pretty, good service and attitube. thks for i super newbie

9-11
11-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by devol
can any bro out there direct me to malay fl $80 cat w/ gd figures, pretty, good service and attitube. thks for i super newbie

Bro, u pm me. I give u contacts

Hasa Sas
12-09-2003, 05:50 PM
Hi pailanggia,

Have you try Hai O from Lor 20 and Rose Lor 14?

Heard that both of them are quite chio and mature look...one

OKT told me Hai O is pretty but fast service.

playboy
15-09-2003, 09:16 PM
Hi pailanggia,

Wat r d room no?

pailanggia
18-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Bro Hasa,

Hai O was downgraded from Cat 150 sometime early this year. Have a nice pair of boobs around 33B. However, the service is so so only.

Never tried Rose before. Any Brother out there can help?

Hi pailanggia,

Hasa Sas
19-09-2003, 09:01 AM
Hi Pailanggia

This Rose is from Lor1425 downgraded from $150 early of this year. Nowadays, not much $80 around . Wonder is this Xiang Er still around or has retired.

Buaya1
22-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Try Yan Yan at L1637. Very patient and service good. A bit on the plumb side though.

Sarscure
01-10-2003, 11:15 PM
Bro Hasa,

Hai O was downgraded from Cat 150 sometime early this year. Have a nice pair of boobs around 33B. However, the service is so so only.

Never tried Rose before. Any Brother out there can help?

Try Rose yesterday. Value for money. Nice girl

Comments as followed:

Rate:
Face: 6/10
Boobs: mid-size (nice)
Ass: nice shape

BBBJ: 7
Cat bath: 7
AR: 6
FJ: SOP
Attitute: Good
RTF: definitely

Darkknight
03-10-2003, 08:59 AM
Went down to L16Hse54A yesterday at 9.30 pm

was reco Happy by OKT

She is a little on the big and slightly plump side.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 (can score higher if nipple is not dark brown)
CB: 7/10 (not loose and labia is not protruding)
BBBJ:7.5/10 (many positions, I enjoyed this the best)
AR: N/A (not my cup of tea)
FJ: 6.5/10 (not that great, but her soft moaning at least do not sound artificial)

Attitude: 7/10 (chatty, do not rush and smile alot)
Overall: 7/10 (value for money fuck)
RTF: not at the moment, want to try more girls to compare

BTW, any brudders tried Ivy before, she got a CFM look and looks to be in her early 30s. (my age group). Appreciate any FR on her

Happy Bonking

Khoratian
19-10-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Khoratian
Not many just a few.. times are pretty bad recently..
Rating according to those i've experienced.

Italy
===============
Pretty ok but small boobs.... skinny side but servicewise standard enough. Chatty. Seen some review her not bad... maybe that day me not in very high mood to enjoy..

Look :5
Service: 6

Bao Er
===============
Nice looking. First time you notice is very hygenic, which is good for some but a bit too much for me. Everything also wipe clean clean...everything also capped, includig BJ (i prefer uncapped for that service).

Look:7
Service:5 (normal, nothing special and the cleaning always part make points go down)
FJ:7

Zhi Lin
===============
One of the good ones, but the FJ lacks a bit. The BJ is long and power.. very shiok. Not very thin or fleshy, nice look

Look: 7
Service:8

Janet
===============
Power boobs. Age look more than other 80's i've called, look like 30's but still have the make you stand look.. ehehe. A bit fleshy but boob somehow i think might have been operatedb4, not 100% real one. The Foreplay is the most enjoyable. One of the few who make me cum so fast during the FJ with the very passion active moaning and scatching... knn cannot tahan too long hehe.

Few more i've tried..

Jin Zi ( sound as in mirror)
===============
A bit on mid 30's, boob also a bit slagging. Nothing special, Blow w/o cap and long duration and with power (the nicest part about her BJ) almost cum in mouth.

Look : 5
Service : 6
FJ : 7 (nice BJ though can give 8 for BJ)

Carol(one)
===============
Average look, everything is pretty SOP, BJ w/o cap too shiok. For FJ not that shiok, no surround effect and also she only like normal missionary position, sianz.

Service: 5
FJ : 5

kiario
03-11-2003, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by larrybird
[B]hi bros,

i've try lai lai 2 times. The way she poked your ass hole really give you the kind of sensation that's hard to describe.

But I wonder how to ask for 2 shots in 1 session?

tanmikel
04-11-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by kiario
[QUOTE]Originally posted by larrybird
[B]hi bros,

i've try lai lai 2 times. The way she poked your ass hole really give you the kind of sensation that's hard to describe.

But I wonder how to ask for 2 shots in 1 session?

just ask lah , open your mouth but please ask from the the very start so they can judge the timing

duke
04-11-2003, 11:17 AM
Janet
===============

Few more i've tried..

Wow bring back great momories of bonking this gal with her two great ICBMs. Most momorable must be her foreplay rubbing her fleshy "Abalone" along your "Hot Dog".

mupeng
11-11-2003, 02:43 PM
Yuki - L22

went to GL couple days ago. Ask for Lai Lai, busy.. must wait..
lil' brother can't wait.. so ask OKT to get any Cat80 commando style...

She's quite chatty.. attitude ok... treat you like BF, but on the bed... . damn.. she turn you upside down.. licking.. slurping non stop...

rating:
looks: 7
body & boobs: 7
BBBJ: 6
AR: 7
Catbath: 8
FJ: 7

IloveBusty
11-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Juz 2 update Lai Lai follower she is back to Malaysia for 1 mth :rolleyes:

Juz curious why dis 9-11 always ask ppl here to PM him b4 giving out malay cat80 contacts :confused: Wat so secret about it! Why can not disclose in the forum??? By the way, last week me PM him till now no reply from him???

eddy
13-11-2003, 10:50 AM
I used to really like patronize the shop owned/run by a woman OKT named Nancy....but she had shifted house and I dont know where she has moved to

cant remember name of the road she used to operate from but house was 13

Can anyone help?

IloveBusty
13-11-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by 9-11

Hey wat the F#@% 9-11, PM U oso no reply? are u going 2 disclose the contacts here :mad:

IloveBusty
13-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by 9-11

Hey my fren 9-11, wat the F@#% PM u oso no reply :( Are u going 2 disclose the contacts here or not :mad:

nightman
17-12-2003, 05:56 PM
Thks for brudders' FR and bad times, went to try out the $80 category.

Ask for Rose, one of the girls that downgrade to $80 cat. I waited and saw her, surprised she is still a young looking girl and had good figure. I thought all $80 cat are old ladies.

Went to the room and bathing was SOP. Then she started some small talk after the bath and asked how i knew her. I told her I have friends recommend her. I asked her why she is downgraded to $80 even though she is capable of being in the $150 cat. She simply said no need to work so hard and time is shorter.

Anyway, back to action.

She took out the tissues and line them on the bed. Started the cat bath from the back, lick the toes etc and turn me to the front. She worked hard on the licking and bite lightly on my nipples. Then she went for the BBBJ. Very good standard, similar to $150 cat. After which as I have not had sex for a long time, finish her off missionary feeling satisfied.

Rating as below:
Face: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7
Cat bath: 7
AR: 6.5
FJ: SOP
Attitute: Good
RTF: definitely

ksatria
17-12-2003, 11:29 PM
Is she at L14, I went to ask, but was told that there is no Rose???
Can englighten?

nightman
18-12-2003, 03:21 PM
It does not depend which house you go. Just ask for Rose and the rest is up to okt to bring the girl over.

There should be Rose. Unless she has went back for holiday leave.

Cheers.

glstunner
18-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ksatria
Is she at L14, I went to ask, but was told that there is no Rose???
Can englighten?

Yes,go L14H25 ask c hav anot.

IloveBusty
19-12-2003, 10:31 PM
Yes,go L14H25 ask c hav anot.

Bro, U go 2 L28H31B tel: 67457281 ask OKT ah boon to bring U Rose. They're veri gd frenz n always recommend Rose to newbie okie...

Happy bonking Rose Rose.....IloveU :D

stoneking
24-12-2003, 01:06 PM
this is great... i used to visit geylang for the past few month.
wat a useful information i will gather from this forum.
a big thanks to u guys.

steve

lordglfly
24-12-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by eddy
I used to really like patronize the shop owned/run by a woman OKT named Nancy....but she had shifted house and I dont know where she has moved to

cant remember name of the road she used to operate from but house was 13

Can anyone help?

Now moved to 1639. tel68413736

Cool Shave
28-12-2003, 06:08 PM
Did not see any FR on a gal called Joyce and would like to chare with all my sexperience with her.

After recommending by my regular OKT, went up to the room and as usual, all gal wear very very short skirt.

Once enter room, she immediately strip and proceed to bath together. Her breast is a firm 32B and poportion to her 1.55m height. Her skin is very smooth.

After bath she ask you to lie face down and that is when she let her tongue runs wild.

She cat bath you literally from head to toe and I like her when she AR you from behind while stroking your dick. She start sucking your dick from behind too. That's my favourite and makes me shiver.

Her pussy hair was nicely trim and is quite tight too.

We tried all positions and her attitude was excellent and was very accomodating.

Would definitely try her again.

Looks : 7/10 (quite ok, among the cat 80)
body : 6.5/10 (firm boobs, not fake, about 32B
AR: Fanasstic feeling. Goes on and on and on. Even ask you if you feels good
BBBJ: 6/10 (abit fast on this 1)
FJ: 7/10 (willing to change position and no rushing)
Overall :7/10 (give 7 for her attitute)
Recommended: Highly

She said that she comes from L2011A

jurongguy
02-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Hello guys,

I have seen a few reports on Rose and Joyce. Seems like they are good tries at this bad times. $80 seems to be a better choice now. But as compared to the $150, are the girls really worse off? I mean I know that $80 gets you 30 minutes of joy whilst $150 gets you 45 minutes. Could any kind bro comment and advice me? Me want to see some advice 1st b4 embarking on my 1st visit to the merry land. Thanks!

Steve

buffdude
03-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Hi there,
me a newbie..can all u lao jiao bro's tell me which lorongs can i chk out all the Cat$80 and what the houses....
i only know the Cat $40 but new to Cat $80...
hope bro's can help me on this one...thanks!

s02103606
04-01-2004, 01:19 PM
hello brothers, so far i only see one fr which mentioned the gal is able to speak english. Any bro here is able to recommend $80 a wl who can speak? thanks.

Hasa Sas
04-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by s02103606
hello brothers, so far i only see one fr which mentioned the gal is able to speak english. Any bro here is able to recommend $80 a wl who can speak? thanks.

Since you can't see any fr than you should try out and post in the the forum rather than waiting for someone. U go GL for bonking or tcss why must the WL speak english unless you man farang

IloveBusty
05-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by s02103606

My frenz, as long the gals able to said 'oh! fcuk me hard', 'damn shiok!', 'suck me darling cummmmmmmmmmmming............enough liao lor :eek:

Are U going there to bonk the gals or to interview them :confused:

Jang5556
09-01-2004, 09:44 AM
Did not see any FR on a gal called Joyce and would like to chare with all my sexperience with her.

Looks : 7/10 (quite ok, among the cat 80)
body : 6.5/10 (firm boobs, not fake, about 32B
AR: Fanasstic feeling. Goes on and on and on. Even ask you if you feels good
BBBJ: 6/10 (abit fast on this 1)
FJ: 7/10 (willing to change position and no rushing)
Overall :7/10 (give 7 for her attitute)
Recommended: Highly

She said that she comes from L2011A

Energy
09-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Hi pailanggia,

Tried Hai O once in Lorong 30(my favourite because very quiet). Anyway in terms of chio, I will say she is quite chio and very good BJ service but in term of FJ, I will say its very SOP and not much expression. but overall still a great WL to try.

;)

bbbjkim
10-01-2004, 11:39 AM
True, she is very quite indeed. Got a chio CFm look but for me her service is rather SOP.
And FJ wise I find her a bit mechanical.

Hasa Sas
10-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Energy
Tried Hai O once in Lorong 30(my favourite because very quiet). Anyway in terms of chio, I will say she is quite chio and very good BJ service but in term of FJ, I will say its very SOP and not much expression. but overall still a great WL to try.

;)

Thanks Energy for sharing the information. Probably will drop by to try if times allow before CNY.

;)

Gresini
11-01-2004, 09:05 PM
LE 11 JAN 2004 1900HRS

Age - Claim 25
Hometown- Kuala Lumpur
HT - approx 1.55m
Body - small frame, quite proportional. like her waist.
Boobs - A or B.
Looks - 5/10 normal
Attitude - Polite, can talk
BBBJ - 7/10
AR - 9/10 work w/fingers
FJ - 5.5/10 any position.
Damage - SD80/-
RTF - Maybe

Rec by okt cos happy n rose not avail.
Worked 2yrs+
Slow, no rush.

Precious_123
14-01-2004, 03:00 PM
LE allows CIM for those CIM lovers and has good skills. Try that with her and she says my precious is the longest and strongest she had tried. haha My Precious!!!!!

Energy
16-01-2004, 11:10 AM
Another Short FR after Mission last night,

As usual went to my favourite house at Lorong 30 ank the OKt to recommend. Few minuted later, 1 girl which looks abit like Sammi Cheng(my humble opinion) came in and I thought this must be one of my dream come true to be able to fuck Sammi lookalike (no offence intended to all fans of Sammi Cheng). Anyway this is my review:

Name - Happy
From - L20 house 5
Hometown- KL
HT - should be around 1.6
Body - definitely not skinny but not fat either, abit of tummy.
Boobs - definitely B (quite small for her size) expected C or D
Looks - 7/10 normal (Not everyday u see Sammi lookalike)
Attitude - quite friendly
BBBJ - 6/10 seems to like to use tissue
AR - 7/10 work definitely different approach from normal AR
FJ - 6/10 only tried missionary only but looking at that face is definitely stimulating
Damage - SD80/-
RTF - Not sure,Prefer to try new girls everytime

Hasa Sas
16-01-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Energy
Another Short FR after Mission last night,

As usual went to my favourite house at Lorong 30 ank the OKt to recommend. Few minuted later, 1 girl which looks abit like Sammi Cheng(my humble opinion) came in and I thought this must be one of my dream come true to be able to fuck Sammi lookalike (no offence intended to all fans of Sammi Cheng). Anyway this is my review:

Name - Happy
From - L20 house 5
Hometown- KL
HT - should be around 1.6
Body - definitely not skinny but not fat either, abit of tummy.
Boobs - definitely B (quite small for her size) expected C or D
Looks - 7/10 normal (Not everyday u see Sammi lookalike)
Attitude - quite friendly
BBBJ - 6/10 seems to like to use tissue
AR - 7/10 work definitely different approach from normal AR
FJ - 6/10 only tried missionary only but looking at that face is definitely stimulating
Damage - SD80/-
RTF - Not sure,Prefer to try new girls everytime

QUOTE]Originally posted by Gresini
LE 11 JAN 2004 1900HRS

Age - Claim 25
Hometown- Kuala Lumpur
HT - approx 1.55m
Boobs - A or B.
Looks - 5/10 normal
BBBJ - 7/10
AR - 9/10 work w/fingers
Damage - SD80/-
RTF - Maybe

Worked 2yrs+
Slow, no rush. [/QUOTE]

Saw both of them at one of the lor 16 joint. I would give a better rating for LE in term of look around 6-10 .

Precious_123
16-01-2004, 11:22 PM
When did u see LE?? Thinking of having some fun with her liao.

siosio
20-01-2004, 12:44 PM
Hi Guys

Been hearing about this Tommy place. I am new here and am planning to go for a cat $80 today. but where is this tommy place?

-----------------------------------------------

Here is another $80 FR for your reference. It was posted by Bro Scooby at the other thread(GL Malay):

Cathy , GL80

First time down at Tommy's place and the bros here are rite, Tommy is a nice guy
and the guys there are so at home at his place.
Read abt malay girl Cathy in the forum... so thought I try her. Ok.. A bit fleshy
and boobs quite alrite, maybe 32C???

Tommy directed me to the first room on the right...Guess must be the chinese
room, 4 pilared bed. The shower is sop and she din do any bj in there. Came out
and dried up.
The action starts on the bed with her licking my nipples and slowly going down to
my arse. Spent quite a while around my arse. Maybe she's not in a veri good
mood that day as she's like very business like... tried to chat but got short
answers. Next come the BJ and it's pretty good. She turns into a 69 position and
I can see her loose lips staring out at me.....

After capping, went into doggie position... it was shiok... I came after like 15
strokes... SHIT.... Bros can recommend something to last longer. Kindda of a
waste.... So much time left she massage me after that. And her skills are pretty
good. Overall, out in 25 mins... Is that veri fast?????

Her customer service is not bad. But I'l try Singtel next like what King suggested.
Hmmm... cant wait....

Results:
Body: ok onli
ar: 8/10
repeats: ??
No downsidethat I can tink of.

Gresini
25-01-2004, 03:10 PM
BRANDY 24 JAN 2004 1800HRS

Age - Unknown
Hometown- Unknown
HT - approx 1.50m
Body - 0/10
Boobs - 0/10
Looks - 0/10
Attitude - 0/10
BBBJ - 0/10
AR - 0/10
FJ - 0/10
Damage - SD80/-
RTF - No No No No No
Lesson - Never go during new year seasons.

kiario
27-01-2004, 12:26 PM
QUOTE]Originally posted by Gresini
LE 11 JAN 2004 1900HRS

Age - Claim 25
Hometown- Kuala Lumpur
HT - approx 1.55m
Boobs - A or B.
Looks - 5/10 normal
BBBJ - 7/10
AR - 9/10 work w/fingers
Damage - SD80/-
RTF - Maybe

Worked 2yrs+
Slow, no rush.

Saw both of them at one of the lor 16 joint. I would give a better rating for LE in term of look around 6-10 . [/QUOTE]

powerguy
30-01-2004, 05:21 PM
the only $80 cat i tried is helen.... very good BJ... the best i ever have in GL... others $150 i tried can't compare with her effort...

of any brother have recommend? only $80 cat

glfingers
24-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Can anyone verify if the tall and big-chested Ka Leng from Lor28 has downgraded to cat80?

Ah Tan
27-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Bai He

HT - approx 1.55m
Body - small frame, quite proportional. like her waist and butt
Boobs - A or B.
Looks - 7/10
Attitude - Polite, can talk, willing to please
BBBJ - 7/10
AR - 7/10
FJ - 8/10 any position. compromising

Cat 150
RTF : have others in mind to try.

Bath : She use hers hands to wash your didi from your asshole to the front. Very nice feeling.

Catbath = SOP
AR was good. she can really work with her tongue.

Rather mild ger, friendly, no rush, willing to compromise to please as well.

apologies for posting in the wrong thread.

lordglfly
09-03-2004, 10:14 PM
There is a Malay in 80 cat named Jessica. Not sure if she is still around.

Nice personality, school girl frame. Service is above average.

crystallai
17-03-2004, 12:41 AM
hi,anybody know cat 80 gal allowed frencing. thank.

Khoratian
17-03-2004, 11:01 AM
if girls allows loh... such thing no strict by book one lah

booby
17-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Guys, I tried Rose few weeks back. And Hai O also.
Really good exp. All thanks to special reccomendations from the legends of this forum. Can I get the names of more WL in the same league.

~Cheers.

booby
22-03-2004, 10:55 AM
FR- Zhi Ling

Tried Zhi Ling last weekend.

Looks: 6/10 (nice big eyes, charming character, but face shows signs of aging)
Body: 7/10 (big boobs, nice proportionate body, very good for cat 80)

BBBJ: 6/10 (good, got hot water bj in shower, rubs with body on my back with contant flow of hot water, then does same thing on chest, instant eraction oouuuu...

Cat bath: 8/10 (this is the best, with lot of sounds and knows to apply pressure at the right places. Also the big boobs help to improve pleasure.

AR: 6/10 (ok, a bit fast)

FJ: 7/10 (Lot of sound and accomodating for different positions)

RTF: Yes, because not many in cat 80 these days. Though a bit old but among remining few with good body and good service.

Geylangster
23-03-2004, 02:17 AM
Hi, I would like to know which of the Lor should I go to for Cat $80 girls.

zyxel01
23-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Geylangster
Hi, I would like to know which of the Lor should I go to for Cat $80 girls.

Cat80 gals can be found in any cat150 houses. Where are they? They are those that are not cat40 houses.

Cheers!
zyxel

Geylangster
23-03-2004, 09:31 PM
Hi, I know the difference between the Cat. However, as i'm new at GL, i would like to know which lorong can i find the Cat80.