PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Rodent Spikes and Radioactive!

xn3ox
31-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Here is my humble FR for the 2 agents that I have bet with for the past few weeks. First time trying Sammyboy's agents and I have nothing but praises. There are many bookies in the market but none of them are offering what agents are offering here like daily settlement and bonus credit. I tried Rodent Spikes and Radioactive because they offered the best rates and daily settlement. Been winning from them for the last 2 weeks and payment has been prompt. Rodent Spikes offers the best deal in Sammyboyforum, 15% extra credit for all top ups. Radioactive is offering 15% for first deposit and 10% for subsequent topup. One thing I want to highlight is Radioactive's speed. I msg him at 1227pm and at 1230pm, the money in my account already. All those FR i read about him are real!

Hope you guys can keep up with the good job!

rodent spines
31-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Here is my humble FR for the 2 agents that I have bet with for the past few weeks. First time trying Sammyboy's agents and I have nothing but praises. There are many bookies in the market but none of them are offering what agents are offering here like daily settlement and bonus credit. I tried Rodent Spikes and Radioactive because they offered the best rates and daily settlement. Been winning from them for the last 2 weeks and payment has been prompt. Rodent Spikes offers the best deal in Sammyboyforum, 15% extra credit for all top ups. Radioactive is offering 15% for first deposit and 10% for subsequent topup. One thing I want to highlight is Radioactive's speed. I msg him at 1227pm and at 1230pm, the money in my account already. All those FR i read about him are real!

Hope you guys can keep up with the good job!
thx for the compliment and support...:)

rodent spines
03-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Monday Bump

rodent spines
05-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Wednesday Bump

rodent spines
08-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Saturday bump