PDA

View Full Version : Parking overnight at Bukit Indah

wildehavanas
02-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi guys, I am thinking of staying of staying overnight in Bukit Indah, either staying in one of those hotel along Nusa Bestari or Pariss hotel. I drive almost every week to Bukit Indah every weekend but never stay overnight. I am not driving any expensive car, normal sedan but still want to keep my car. Where to park when I am there. All the hotel I mentioned do not have any hotel carpark.

Please advise thanks

Raytan
02-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Hi guys, I am thinking of staying of staying overnight in Bukit Indah, either staying in one of those hotel along Nusa Bestari or Pariss hotel. I drive almost every week to Bukit Indah every weekend but never stay overnight. I am not driving any expensive car, normal sedan but still want to keep my car. Where to park when I am there. All the hotel I mentioned do not have any hotel carpark.

Please advise thanks

So far quite ok to park outside the hotel unless you prepare to get a better hotel in parris hotel I guess they having parking facilities .

wildehavanas
02-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Any additional protection need like steering lock or anything?

Goatslooter
02-09-2012, 03:25 PM
if you are driving normal and not new car, normally i parked at the lots near to the hotel lobby or within the hotel premises! should be ok ? get a wheel lock to be safe? :)

As for Parris hotel you can just park outside the lobby area will be fine. :D

Raytan
02-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Any additional protection need like steering lock or anything?

I guess is all luck. I drive a two year old conti car so far so good as I use to live euro rich hotel .

wildehavanas
02-09-2012, 03:33 PM
I guess is all luck. I drive a two year old conti car so far so good as I use to live euro rich hotel .

How is Euro Rich, the room nice? Euro Platnium looks good from outside. Hopeful to get a FL overnight .. so room should be a bit nicer to run around ... hee hee

Goatslooter
02-09-2012, 03:36 PM
last time euro rich has happening there? now not sure? :D
nice hotel from outside! not expensive too.

AtlasShrugged
02-09-2012, 03:53 PM
How is Euro Rich, the room nice? Euro Platnium looks good from outside. Hopeful to get a FL overnight .. so room should be a bit nicer to run around ... hee hee

Pariss rooms are nt bad few yrs back. Not sure about now.
If I am not wrong, OKTs operates there too.
Parking available outside hotel.
Try park 2~3 to space frm a branded expensive car.
Your car won't be first target. But that's luck too..
Another alternative is you find some 24hrs cafe and park in front.
Gd luck.

Raytan
02-09-2012, 04:47 PM

Not so bad rather new . I know one okt operate there . If you want to stay there for a night stop , book the overnight session with the okt .

wildehavanas
02-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Not so bad rather new . I know one okt operate there . If you want to stay there for a night stop , book the overnight session with the okt .

I trying my luck with those Tui Na shop gals ... if not seek the OKT there. Best if there is local FL ... but it will be a long shot

Me Siam Bu
02-09-2012, 10:02 PM
wow thats far

wildehavanas
03-09-2012, 01:33 AM
wow thats far

Far ........... ???

101Brother
03-09-2012, 01:54 AM
the most safer is park at police station nusa bestari.....i guess no one dare to steal car there

jefry
03-09-2012, 04:13 AM

Please advise thanks

Just park in front courts mammoth that my working place..never experienced any violent issue lor..