PDA

View Full Version : Would you marry someone who is not a virgin (honestly!)

rafa_benitez
30-01-2005, 01:10 AM
Hi,

I do apologise if there is a similar poll like this but i believe there isn't, so here it goes.. ;)

In today's world, girls are losing their virginity even before their male classmates enlist for NS.. a LOT of us have tasted the forbidden fruit before we even find out what "ROM" stands for.

So it is very likely that your future wife is not a virgin. So the big question is:

Would you mind if your wife is not a virgin?

If yes, why ?

If no, why not and would you mind if your wife lost her virginity to someone other than you?

What is your limit of tolerance? One men before you? No limits?

Let's be frank and see how times hv changed today!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for your participation...ke ke ke

Klown
30-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Annabel Chong is a stretch,
but if they've had quite a few partners it's still fine...

CharlieBrown
30-01-2005, 01:29 AM
The difference between a virgin & a non-virgin is the experience & the piece of skin.

What's more important is that she remains faithful to you after marriage & also change her lifestyle for the better. :)

greenze
30-01-2005, 03:03 AM
The difference between a virgin & a non-virgin is the experience & the piece of skin.

What's more important is that she remains faithful to you after marriage & also change her lifestyle for the better. :)

well said................... :eek:

Montbank
30-01-2005, 09:59 AM
Annabel Chong is a stretch,
but if they've had quite a few partners it's still fine...

Agreed..

They could have maybe up to 4-8 partners before.. c'mon they have a saying out there.. wanna look for virgins, look in the kindergarten..

zunbo
30-01-2005, 03:51 PM
My Sister once told me....

U all guys want to find a Virgin for wife..... and yet u all are the one that goes around fooling .... So WHAT Gives U the rights to demand that yr wife is a V.....

In my heart.... Ya hor.... :p :p

Tai_zi21
30-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Wan To Find a Virgin Wife in Singapore? Almost Impossible lor! Why not i ask back the samsters here 1 Ques... Will ur Wife-to-be Expect u to be a Virgin also? :p Can Anyone Ans This Ques?

CaptainPlanet
30-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Wan To Find a Virgin Wife in Singapore? Almost Impossible lor! Why not i ask back the samsters here 1 Ques... Will ur Wife-to-be Expect u to be a Virgin also? :p Can Anyone Ans This Ques?

Totally agree Bro!!
Near to impossible to find a virgin & somemore wif pretty looks more difficult!!
Even now in china oso hard to find liaozz
Unless go kampong & find :p

imom
30-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Actually, I would prefer my wife to be a non-virgin. I would like my wife to have had her fair share of experience and not have thoughts about what other men might be like after marriage.

Anyway, a virgin in S'pore these days? Man, one must have been living on the moon to expect a virgin here...

Krappy
30-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Actually, I would prefer my wife to be a non-virgin. I would like my wife to have had her fair share of experience and not have thoughts about what other men might be like after marriage.

Anyway, a virgin in S'pore these days? Man, one must have been living on the moon to expect a virgin here...

Yeah, maybe teach me something KINKY!!! :D

newbadass
30-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Non-virgin. Let's look at it from this perspective.

Scenario One: Wife has had no man beside you. Met no other man, loved no other man, dated no other man. To her, you are the only choice available, so might as well settle down with you. Good meh? :rolleyes:

Scenario Two: Wife has been round the block. Tried her fair share of men (exaple, let's say ten). Been with quite a few, has enough knowledge and experience to make an informed choice. When she settles down with you, you are the Number One out of all the other nine guys she has been with.

Which scenario would you prefer? I guess it is up to the individual, but I'd rather not have a wife who took me only because no one else wants her or because she doesn't know better or because she had no other feasible choice.

Cheri_Popper
30-01-2005, 11:48 PM
As long as you sincerely and truly love her with your whole heart. I don't think that would be an issue. Wouldn't it?

We guys want a virgin for a wife but goes round trying to make our GF a non! Thats normal. Thats being a guy.

Lets have a hands count. Who never bonk any other girl beside their wife/GF????

Honestly, to the above question, I believe that "NO! I have bonk other girls beside my wife/GF" would be the answer.

Sorry if I had offended anyone with that question. just being honest here. :)

asknot3
31-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by rafa_benitez

Are you marrying a piece of skin or looking for a companion for life? :confused:

Tai_zi21
31-01-2005, 02:13 AM
Are you marrying a piece of skin or looking for a companion for life? :confused:

Clap Hands!!!! Superb saying! :)

rafa_benitez
31-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks for your contributions, bros, keep them coming!

First of all, we are thankful to be reminded tt marriage is slightly more complicated than marrying a piece of skin and i assure u tt it still is.. but then again, nobody says we can't look for a companion for life with a piece of skin. the pt is, they are not mutually exclusive goals, though some ppl may choose them to be ~?

This poll was started to provoke some reaction from the forum members here and it certainly has! Thanks, fellas!

While this issue obviously doesn't bother a lot of us here, it still bugs some, as the poll shows. nothin' wrong wif expressing our own opinions, ya?

I think we all agree that the most impt thing is the lady's love for you and her faithfulness to you, regardless of what she did in the past (& similarly the same too for us eh, guys? let's not forget ourselves, kekeke)

Since no ONE can change the past.. we should not let it burden us.

Sigh, sometimes, i wonder whom i mix with but i can assure you tt judging from wht i can see ard me - whether by choice or not, there are still a lot of virgins out there.. seriously, haha.. but then, that's besides the point.

You see, whether or not liverpool f.c. (no offense to other lfc bros here) can win the premiership within the next five years is one thing; but whether I (as an eternal optimist) continue to believe and hope tt they can win it is another. So, similarly, some of us can still hope of marrying a virgin regardless of whether there is a real chance of it happening, this is just expressing our hope and desire frankly, that's all. just like for TOTO and 4D :D

Lastly, i agree with bro newbadass that based on the (rather strict, i must say) scenarios given, scenario two is obviously better.. but then again, the gal who has been around the block and finally makes the informed choice that is you as the number one can still be a virgin right? no one said tt all serious relationships must include sex or tt it should be the deciding factor.. unless the meaning of "trying her fair share of men" and "knowledge and experience" is different from wht i had in mind :p

personally, i must admit tt i am a helpless romantic.. i still harbor the wishful thinking of scenario one happening to me one day, and tt the gal of my dreams will just fall onto my lap. and both of us will never hv to suspect if we were indeed the best choice for one another!

just using this space to air my own personal views, pls do not flame me!

cheers!

imom
31-01-2005, 10:16 AM
Frankly, I do not understand the obsession with virgins... but well, that's just me and while I do not understand it, I can accept that some people regard it as the holy grail. To each his own - whatever gets your rocks off!

rafa_benitez
31-01-2005, 10:58 AM
On further thought, poll choices 1 and 2 (below) are not very different:

(i) Yes, she die die must be a virgin on our wedding nite

(ii )No, so long as she lost her virginity to me

Since they both mean that the girl will have to lose their virginity to us! no other way! ke ke

and we shall not go into the sticky issue of pre-marital sex here :D

cheers

JackieChan
31-01-2005, 11:25 AM
of coz i want the girl of my dreamz to be a virgin and mine and mine only lah, who doesn't ???? hehe. marry or not is another question all together

of coz if she tore her hymen accidentally, i also believe & excuse her lah..juz me 3 centz' worth

jdi813
31-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Personally i feel that being a vrigin or not during the wedding night is not an issue ... more important is the chemistry and understanding between a potential husband and wife pairing ...

Wanting to marry a virgin is just all in the mind ... a very old fashioned state of mind :D

japboy
31-01-2005, 01:50 PM
brudder, time 2 cum over 2 d 21st century.. now gals hunt guys for sports n we expect them 2 b virgin still? unless i meet d gal when she's 15-18.. kekekeke....

i know gals r certified ONS n those who jz wanna have fun b4 settling down n 2 dem, getting laid is a thing 2 show off 2 their frenz now...

but r u a virgin in d first place? if not, dun expect her 2 b one in d first place...

so kindly drop d idea dat u'll meet sumone who's keeping it for u... i have abandoned dat hope long time ago... n experienced players has its perks as well... dat she can teach u sum new skills... kekekeke .. i luv learning new things... :D

asknot3
31-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posed by Tai_zi21 Clap Hands!!!! Superb saying! :)
Thank you bro for your applause.

I think it all depends what some males perceive marriage to be and what the focus is. If marriage is perceived as a journey together by 2 adults, and I emphasize adults, then the piece of skin shdn't make a difference, but if the focus is the piece of skin, then it is more akin to a ONS!

Then again to each is own.... :D

95-emperor
31-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Let face the facts
As long as we man ourselves know can ald.
No point ask your wifr how many parthners she has,
As long as love her can ald unless she start to make compariosn
" Like you weak lah" " how come you come so fast unlike XXX "
All guys are ego and dont like your wife to mention about past

Just look forward to future and cherish what you have.
As long as you dont think of this isusse , I am sure both you all will be happy.

Even if wife ask you , tell her what over is over .
As long you remain true to her can ald.
Women are easy to pamper and like to listen to mushy words
Even though they say otherwise

hahahaha

ghapks
31-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Hi,

I do apologise if there is a similar poll like this but i believe there isn't, so here it goes.. ;)

In today's world, girls are losing their virginity even before their male classmates enlist for NS.. a LOT of us have tasted the forbidden fruit before we even find out what "ROM" stands for.

So it is very likely that your future wife is not a virgin. So the big question is:

If yes, why ?

If no, why not and would you mind if your wife lost her virginity to someone other than you?

What is your limit of tolerance? One men before you? No limits?

Let's be frank and see how times hv changed today!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for your participation...ke ke ke

Hi,

Don`t really mind that my wife is not a virgin.
Most important is love for each other. But of course I don`t want something like rotten, hehe.

Virgin hard to comeby nowadays, if found nai tu liao.

rafa_benitez
31-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Haha, this is great feedback..thanks for your frank and brave comments, guys.. maybe now we should put our real names down in writing and stand by wht we declare huh... haha, just kidding lah :D

but honestly, it is refreshing to see tt times hv indeed change (for the better i guess, especially if u are a girl). And clearly, I am a old-school romantic.

Guess the bottom-line for me is this:

To simplify things, let's say I love this girl, Cinderella, very much. it is not because she is a virgin or v experienced in bed tt i love her but simply because we truly love each other, full stop. nothin else matters. And I intend to marry her.

Now, to simplify even further, i dun make other endless assumptions or presumptions abt whether i myself is a virgin or wht is ONS or how in the world could we find a virgin in today's world etc etc.

If i can hv a choice betw a Cinderella who is a virgin and a Cinderella who is not, ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL, then I'd say, why not give me the former then.. since all else is the same and both of us hv nothin to lose.

Well, i guess some may beg to differ but it really looks that simple to me lor ;)

Btw, if nothing else, this thread just goes on to show perhaps, how lucky and thankful guys whose gf or wives gave their virginity to them should be, judging from how difficult it is land a virgin these days!

Just my own views here.. i'm sure a lot of bros out there are perfectly happy wif wht they got and i respect them for tt. 100%.

Cheers!

JackieChan
31-01-2005, 07:35 PM
u gotta be kiddin man, of coz choose the virgin sia.. who doesn't want should get his head checked, and checked again! HAHA . i am no virgin meself, but there is nothin wrong wif preferrin someone who is.. is there? wht de heck is wrong wif tt ? u may be a vegetarian but muz u expect ur wife to be ? :eek:

i see nothin wrong in exercisin my freedom of choice, juz like some ppl marryin across races, some ppl juz cannot accept - is it a sign of old-fashion ? i tink not.

of cos whether can find virgins diz day is another problem altogether but like wht is pointed out - thatz besides the pt already. & like Bro ghapks says, if can find virgin, then mai tu liao!

of coz, one man's meat is another mans' poision..lest we all forget dat :D

imom
01-02-2005, 10:12 AM
If i can hv a choice betw a Cinderella who is a virgin and a Cinderella who is not, ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL, then I'd say, why not give me the former then.. since all else is the same and both of us hv nothin to lose.

Bro, all else cannot be equal when one is a virgin and one is not. Experience and hence perspectives already differ when one is not a virgin.

Actually, I would still choose the non-virgin 'all else being equal' - if that is indeed possible. I prefer a well-travelled woman anytime - be it in life experience, work, sex... Perhaps my views of a marriage are somewhat different. To me, marrying a girl is not about getting this 'prized holy grail'. It's about having someone of the same intellectual wavelength, congruent life perpectives and goals - and we walk down that path towards our dreams together. That, is my holy grail. It's not about me getting a trophy wife.

I guess I'm in a small minority here, but hey - I've never been a conformist!

rafa_benitez
01-02-2005, 02:45 PM
yes yes ! i fully agree with you, bro!

tt's why as unrealistic as it sounds, i assumed "all else being equal" to cut down all other variables (which means they are equally well-travelled, same experiences and intelligence etc etc),

unrealistic, yes i know haha.. then again, even a virgin can pick up experience along the way ya :p

dun worry, u are not a minority and in any case, minorities stand tall!

cheers!

imom
01-02-2005, 03:56 PM
...then again, even a virgin can pick up experience along the way ya...

Erm, experience with only one person isn't exactly experience... The sample size is a grand total of... ONE! Heh...

Anyway, we can go on and on about this and there will only be one agreement - that there is no agreement! :D

rafa_benitez
01-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Agree totally, bro. let cupid decide for us lah :D

i was juz curious to find out abt the psyche of samsters here.. nv my intent to defend or upset anyone.

Cheers!

price of love : priceless

for other things in life, there's Mastercard hahaha

siamburox
01-02-2005, 04:15 PM
its indeed really very difficult to find a virgin these days .. those 15 and above confirm get laid before .. it only depends if u're lucky enough to get her virginity lol ..

lament
01-02-2005, 04:47 PM
IMHO ..... Viginity is not an issue at all but the feelingsa matter ....

imagine this scenario, u in love with a gal so much.... one day she tells u she not a V then how ???? dump her ......

End of the day, sex is not everthing in a relationship .......but it only serves to enhance the relationship .....

anakinsextalker
01-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Virgin? Find Secondary School girls I believe also not guarantee Virgin nowadays.. :p

tuckshop
01-02-2005, 05:11 PM
interesting concept

rafa_benitez
03-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Alright guys.

The tribe has spoken.

Judging by the results of the 74 who did,

The majority (abt 75%) of the forum members here do not mind if their future wives lost their virginity to someone else besides them.

Out of this group, more than half (abt 43%) will accept this so long as there is only just "one other guy" besides him :D

The remaining quarter (abt 25%) hope that they will be the one who will do the honors of deflowering their future wives.

And out of this, a conservative minority (abt 11%) specified that they will only do so on the wedding nite itself ;)

Clearly, love is much more than a piece of skin. Well done, guys.

If you have voted, thanks again for doing so!

Disclaimer: While this is no way representative of the mindset of Singaporean males in general, it is nonetheless a reflection of the views of the forum members here who have expressed their views on this matter.

GuDuWangZhe
24-02-2005, 11:07 PM
dont think i will accept if she had more than 1 partner ... thats my opinion.

lesnar
25-02-2005, 02:25 PM
I think everybody also wants a virgin. But no choice leh....where to find? haizzz....

freeks
26-02-2005, 07:55 AM
interesting poll... make me want to make my 1st post...

i voted for the 3rd one like most ppl...
coz i am a wierd person that still believe in love... if i really like the person, i shldnt mind abt virginity....
but NO anabel girl for me... at least if the girl lost it to her ex still ok...

JianXiu1978
04-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Dunno which one to vote. I will marry for Love in the first place, not sex.....

But, my comment is of no concern since I am still single! :D

Tee-Muay
04-03-2005, 07:26 PM
That piece of skin represents her first intimate encounter (and the best she could give not in terms of sexual gratification) and the trust on her lover in overcoming the stigma created by society. While it may not be pragmatic in matrimony, failure to maintain it before marriage means she is 'used' or 'felt', emotionally and physically by someone. This is tantamounting to saying that your wife is a playtoy for the enjoyment of strangers.

Let me further point out that virginity or the hymen is still regard with value by men. Given that all things equal between two women except their innocence, I am willing to bet my last dime and my pants that the lady with the skin intact would be choosen. ;)

Tee-Muay
04-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Dunno which one to vote. I will marry for Love in the first place, not sex.....

But, my comment is of no concern since I am still single! :D

Yes but when you awake from the dream and commitment crawls in......heehee.....

The truth is straight people will go for the opposite sex, for love not sex? Why someone with pussy for you?

Tee-Muay
04-03-2005, 07:36 PM
if their future wives lost their virginity to someone else besides them.

I wasnt aware that you can devirginize a girl two times. :eek:

free
04-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Well, I ask myself "am I a virgin in the first place?" - No I am not. And I was no goody-two-shoes either. So what am I do demand/expect my wife to be a virgin in the first place?

Fact is I want someone who will love & cherish me for who I am, be faithful to me, even as I stop cheonging cos I love her and dun want to hurt her. Who she was and what she did in the past is exactly what it is - PAST. It does not contribute an iota to how I see her today or will see her tomorrow.

Same for me. I expect her to forgive my past (and she has) and know that I am no longer the person I was. We are only interested in who we were from the day we started dating, right thru today and who we will be in the future. And we are encouraged as we see ourselves making efforts to love each other more as the days go by.

tengkokkok
04-03-2005, 08:09 PM
I wasnt aware that you can devirginize a girl two times. :eek:

Bro Tee Muay

It's possible if that means the pussy and asshole. :D

Tee-Muay
05-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Bro Tee Muay

It's possible if that means the pussy and asshole. :D

Do you mean any orifice will do? Mouth? Or how about a girl who hasnt been 'stretched to the limit', two cocks in a hole? Actually I havent found a porn movie having two cocks in the cunt, one occupying her rectum while giving a blowjob. Any local FL reading this may consider as I am willing to pay to watch it in real life. :p

Tee-Muay
05-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Well, I ask myself "am I a virgin in the first place?" - No I am not. And I was no goody-two-shoes either. So what am I do demand/expect my wife to be a virgin in the first place?

A lot of guys spent time listening to girls while the latter just got away with most things. I believe the question you have raised takes its root from feminist propaganda. They have EVERY right to demand from guys ; that guys need to take the tab, creating comfort and convenience for them, behave gentlemently, ladies first etc. But our appeal to them for meekness and self-respect; not whoring themselves off to any guys they are not married to; falls on deaf ears.

There are fundamental differences between a man and a lady hence they can never be equal in the sense of women living their sex life like men. Look at it this way, when a guy touches a woman, he's taking advantage of her in the eyes of the law and society but is that the same vice-versa?

JianXiu1978
11-03-2005, 02:00 AM
Yes but when you awake from the dream and commitment crawls in......heehee.....

The truth is straight people will go for the opposite sex, for love not sex? Why someone with pussy for you?

Anyway, point is that should I find out that if my gf I love so much is not a virgin, should I dump her ?

My answer is No.

Should it be my gf or wife, it's all about love. Sex is like organsm, a short moment of fun, but I seek love which is a lifelong of bliss.

That's why I rather want her love rather than want her virginity.

peter101
11-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Anyway, point is that should I find out that if my gf I love so much is not a virgin, should I dump her ?

My answer is No.

Should it be my gf or wife, it's all about love. Sex is like organsm, a short moment of fun, but I seek love which is a lifelong of bliss.

That's why I rather want her love rather than want her virginity.

totally agree with u on that. cuz if u marry a gal its because of ur feelings towards each other. and not for free sex. haha. flings provide that :)

JianXiu1978
11-03-2005, 02:51 PM
so technically I can always tell my gf that although I screw with a lot of girls, I still love her! :D

Nay, I won't do that.... Anata is always my anata.

iveco
15-03-2005, 09:36 AM
to me 1 and 2 are almost the same thing

face it u need a wife and a virgin to perform some religon sacfices
nowadays it almost impossble to find a virgin thx to all the samters around
unless u dont mind fat, ugly or freaks who are highly still a virgin due to no
one will ever touch them which in this case maybe u since u need a virgin wife
face the fact more marry a person who must be a virgin! u are a nutcase !

Sexup1st
17-03-2005, 01:35 PM
to wed a virgin is very rare in sg, maybe need to go third word country like those vietnam bride liao. But Annabel Chong is bit too much.

rooney88
19-03-2005, 11:57 PM
unless i really love the girl but how to find a virgin nowaday sad :(

xabi
20-03-2005, 01:03 AM
no but hard to find a virgin nowadays

pico
20-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Virginity is a not a pre-requisite i'm sure for most guys but i think most guys are wary if the gal is too promiscuous and has too many bfs. However if you are confident and sure you will be her last, then don't see why not.

blast
21-03-2005, 02:57 PM
yes why not? i'm not a virgin too haha

downing
22-03-2005, 01:13 AM
nowadays where got so many virgin honestly i believe if u could marry someone who loves u more than u love her is better
cos being love is better than loving someone

webfox
22-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Virginity is just a piece of skin. And some girls have even gone for operation to patch it back so don't see any reason to be too uptight about a girls virginity.

bobeizao
22-03-2005, 12:13 PM
I would probably feel bad if i marry a virgin...
After all those girls i bonk... im like annabelle chong(male version) :p

justo
23-03-2005, 08:17 AM
being a non virgin myself i can't expect the other person to also be one so no i will still marry someone who is not a virgin.

Baytahan
24-03-2005, 10:00 AM
being a non virgin myself i can't expect the other person to also be one so no i will still marry someone who is not a virgin.

Agreed!! I not even a virgin myself.. So cannot expect my partner to be virgin... any way, maybe can learn some new style from her too!!

oxilary
24-03-2005, 10:04 AM
my answer: yeah. why not?

Grand Ah Kong
24-03-2005, 10:55 AM
I old liao... dun care whether she's a v or not.. most important must be bonkable.

straven
24-03-2005, 02:26 PM
as long as u love her,even she i snot a virgin.u will accept her one lah.just imagine, u bonk so many ger sor break so many ger's virgin.u cant demand ur eife or gf to be a virgin.so life is like that,give and take.all the best :o

Tantoto
24-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Unless me myself is a virgin! What's so important about her past if she truly loves and faithful to you?
Finding a dianasor is much more easier than to find a virgin...

dark owl
24-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Me not virigin so how can I really insit that mine must be one. Think feelings more important here ;)