PDA

View Full Version : Roman Spa Fr Only

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:07 PM
FIELD REPORT OF ROMAN SPA BY VARIOUS BROS IN HERE.

sian nothing to do mah :o

try not to post other thing in here and use this as a quick reference guide to ROMAN SPA

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:10 PM
I had Joey (99) today. Realised that she was formely from PB in Singapore.
Service Wise 10/10 very obliging tried many styles including my fav doggie.
Looks wise 7.5/10
Boobs maybe A or B cup (quite flat chest) but her attitute made up for the rest.

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:12 PM
Yvonne is quite a tall babe looks very fair
Looks 8/10
Long legs..
Age should be in mid 20s
fj willing to try various positions..
Overall very good feeling
Like doing on gf

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:14 PM
name: yvonne from kl
looks(face): 5/10
looks(body): 5/10 (34B boobs which were just nice in size)
attitude: 9+/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 9/10
ar+cat bath: 7/10

overall, she initiated most of the stunts, because she thought i was rather new at this (far from it!)... she was also very cooperative and more than willing to play the active role. in addition, she gave me what she'd called 'vip service', but in my humble opinion, would just be pretty much the same as what anyone else would get. it's just her way of ensuring total customer satisfaction

all in all, the service and attitude portrayed more than made up for her looks, which inevitable is nothing really much to shout about. nevertheless, if you must try, i'd say go for it, after all, it's the service that counts most (also a must if you've got rm248 + rm2.50 parking fee to burn).

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:16 PM
no. 62, KK of RS.

Second time doing wif her still feel that "STEAM", everything just started wif her big round tits rubbing my didi oredi make my didi stand 110 degrees............but face i feel is about 6/10 on my second visit, maybe see too many beautiful gals liao and find her look so so only...........too bad, but her service is still top in my list.

Overall rating on second visit on her...............

look : 6/10.
body : 8/10.
service and attitude : 9/10 (come in room strip naked and massage me)
massage : 5.5/10.
BJ : 9/10.
FJ : 8/10.

Thats all.............any bros noe any beautiful look gals in RS?? Ofcourse body and service must be good too..............pls recomend me leh.................btw 110, yvonne looks no good leh, y bro kenneth still say 8/10?? I think she only 5.5/10 in look...............

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:18 PM
I have tried this KK from Roman Spa. INDEED she is one of the best in ROMAN SPA. The only gal that can fight with her is Yuovne#110. Yuovne have been my favourite since LION CITY time.

KK look average. She is quite chatty in nature. Voice a bit husky & sexy. Figure wise,not too bad with a handful breast and a perky nipple. She will strip and massage u with her G string on. Her massage is avg.While massaging u, she will do a sexy massage. Her bbbj is wonderful and quite comparable with GL standard. Indeed, she was previously from GL L22 but quitted the scene cos she can't stand her boss.BBBJ & ass rimming in different position (think about 5-8 position). No fingering but can lick pussy,frenching allow too. Feel like fucking ur gf. Her fav position is doggie.

Look 6/10
Body 8/10
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8/10
Attitude 9/10

INDEED SHIOK!!!

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:20 PM
Hi.....Like to share this information on No.28

Yesterday went with a friend to relieve myself. Was then get recommended by the captain for No.28, with much excitement, went straight to the room and waited for abt 5mins.

As the door open, a so-so look girl came in but was beri talkative throughtout the message. As for her service, I should say <SUCKS>............

Ask weather wan BBBJ.......later say better not....NOT SAFE lah.....Bj so so only.....action too fast......F**K man......really cannot eject throughtout the whole action.

Later ask to do doggie........I think abt 10min or so quickly cum and then washed myself and F**K out from there.....

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:22 PM
Now the Field Report on No 56 E-mail....

Went to RS with the intention of engaging the services of No 99 Joey or No 62 KK after reading some useful FRs on both of them. As I was abit early, both of them had not reported for work yet, so I told the OKT to have No 99 reserved for me and proceeded to the caferteria for some food and drinks. Took up a stragegic position which is near the passage to watch those gals reporting to work... saw a gal and was told that she was No 62 KK. Another one passed by, No 166, sweet looking. A minute or two later, another gal walked in and was told that it was the gal that I have wanted. No 99 Joey. God - She was tall and of the big frame type which is not my cup of tea. ( No offence though to those admirer of Joey ). A bit sian oredi and told OKT to cancel the reservation and asked for to choose someone for me after giving him my preference. Appended below is a brief report on e-mail.

House Name - No 56 [ E-mail ]
Height - medium
Look - long black hair. Sweet looking face with sparking big eyes.
Boobs - 34C, real soft.
Massage - SOP
Foreplay - slow and shiok but not much variations...
Bbbj - Yes but very brief, nothing to shout about..
AR - Nil
Fj - Very obliging, no rushing, closed her eyes during Fj...
Attitudes - very friendly, polite and soft spoken. Gf type feeling...

Although the session was rather tame, I will visit her again for her friendliness, Gf type feeling and positive attitudes.

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:24 PM
my simple fr on today lunch with bro santa at RS.
reach rs about 1 plus same time as LEE (no84) walk in. smiling inside my heart . meet bro santa at cafeteria old bird in cheonging not only in jb but some other places too. have a small chat then the captain say can go in liow ok.
wait a while then lee step in cut hair liow and 4th day back from work . as friendly as ever soft massage b4 bath i like her nipple still pinky she shower me while my hand busy with her nei nei hahaha. step out she help to dry me up and proceed to bed . lie down while she do her standard nipple licking and slowly downwards till titi lick balls but tell her no AR dont reallt like it
deep throat while my itchy give her nei nei a good massage change to me standing pose sian a bit cos cannot touch her nei nei liow but make up but her bbbj almost cum but i tahan .
blow me for about 15 minutes or so never track time. ask me to lie down again still continue to bbbj me my hand slowly go down to finger her huh a bit wet already proceed to give her a gentle rub on clit she stop bj and lie down beside me moan like hell lucky not loud. she seems to enjoy so proceed with 1 finger in and give her a fast and furious one moaning longer and louder ,eyes closing with her hand giving my bro a good stroke .seeing she is enjoying herself my mouth start to lick nei nei she change position with her on top and mouth still stuck at her breast amd finger also busytiti damn hard feel like doing her raw then but better dont but will ask next time . she cover her face at the pillow to control her moaning volume after a short while tell her to cap me proceed to fj with her on top wah lan damn sion she hump me like siow after she tire ask to continue while she hold her position i hump up damn strain ask her to change she seem reluctant saying she prefer on top me dont care go missionary whack like mad still cannot cum while she keep shaking her head and try to keep her mouth shut after a while me still cannot cum decide to give up cos captain give door a knock indicate times up or is it bro santa disturdbing ? dont care already dog tire and sweating she too smile and look at me commented that me first customer of the day and give her such a time how she gonna continue working later me a bit pai seh cos people rice bowl wat. so go to shower dress up and meet up with bro santa for cock talk
overall :-
looks : 6.5/10 not a beauty but cute
ar : me dont want
bbbj : she did my favorite so will not give point otherwise not so fair (10/10) if i were to give
fj : 6/10 she enjoy i sion
friendlyness : 8/10

next time should ask her to pay me cos she enjoy more than me i confirm will try her again and must ask for cim cos this round i never fire

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:27 PM
Hi Guys just came back from RS wif 3 of my frends. Only 2 of us call. My frend got Yvonne no.110 and me got Mandy No.87. My frend told me that his wan very good like wat some of u guys said. Mine was also quite good.

No.87
Name : Mandy
Look : 7/10 ( ht abt 158cm, big breast, not those plum type )
Service Att : 7/10
Massage : 8.5/10 ( very shiok skillful )
Bj : 8/10 ( Uses hot water during BJ. Even let me handler her pussy. 69 )
Fj : 7.5 ( Willing to try diff style. )

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:29 PM
FR on 128, Ruby

Looks 7/10
Boobs : B ~ C Cup, a handful
BJ: w or w/o condom, your choice..
FJ : Allows different position
Massage : good

BTW, she is only 22 yo, chatty girl..
The drawback is her small butt...

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:31 PM
Saw a bro's request for FR on 200.
Visited RS over a month ago and was served by 200 (Coco).

FR as follows:
Looks : 6 (But very young looking, so can redeem a bit)
Body : 8 (Slim and B+ cup)
BJ : 7 (Uses tea and vigourous =P)
FJ : 6 (allows different posns, but heart doesn't seem in it)
Overall: 6.5

I wouldn't go back to her (But that's because I like to try)
But can recommend if you like young (ard 21-22) and good body, but willing to close one eye...

tanmikel
21-04-2002, 08:32 PM
:)

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:33 PM
Have been reading site for quite some time...always appreciative of good posts and recommendations...
Unfortunately, haven't been about to try out what is recommended...everytime, the girls seem not to be around...so have to try what the Captain say....

Just went today. Wanted to try 128, but not around.
Had No. 35 - Jazz

Looks : 6 (Nothing to orgasm over)
Body : 6 (A bit on the plump side, B+ cup)

*the good bit now*
Tongue Job: 9.5
(Lick your upper body, thighs, AR, balls, everywhere! And no need for tea, cos her tongue was so HOT and WET! And when it came to the BJ, it was the best I've ever had. Rhythmic, creative and sensous...had to control myself fm cumming there n then!)
FJ: 8 (Hot and tight, but unfortunately couldn't enjoy for too long, due to over excitement by her tongue...)
Overall: 7

Highly recommended for tongue lovers! =)

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:35 PM
Went down to RS today and not many gals are working. According to them Monday and Tueday not so many customers so a lot of gals take leave.

Finished my nasi lemak and got to the TV room see see look look for a while. Nah beh the OKT service damn bad bo-hyu lim peh...

LL walk out myself request for gal. Saw 66 wearing green today, look (5/10) but slutty, I like leh. Wanted to call her but the OKT told me she already in business... sigh.

Immediately the OKT tell ask me "that one can or not, not bad one leh"... I only saw the back of the gal walking in, that was Angie (no. 83), never see the face. Kan ni nah, must play fifty-fifty again, OK lah, not fuck no gain.

Got her in the room and she dimmed the light (bloody SOP), she looks quite tall (162cm), big frame but slim (confuse, see for yourselves). Neh Neh? Where? I cannot see at all...

The massage is like those anyhow squeeze hard hard one, damn painful.

Fastastic part comes, when she starts her tongue work, I am in H33C9 (Heaven 33 cloud 9). She really can suck, the leeching work is the most fastastic one I tried so far. If it is not so routine, I will give it a 10/10. I felt like she was having 2 tongue licking me at one time. The coverage is unbelievable.

Rating as follow:-

Face: 5/10 (Abit old, long hair)
Figure: 6/10 (OK lah)
Boob: 3/10 (Can only see nipple, I think all thin gals like that)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Try for yourself)
AR: NA

I can't take my smile off my face when I step out of the room, just that the face... sigh. No one is perfect, so it is OK for me lah...

Overall a good F...

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:37 PM
Wow, came back from RS last Wed nite with bro LinHuChong, got to bang my favourite gal, 84 and Bro Lin got 99. Btw saw the actor in TCS with his friends........the actor is.........Yao Wen Long, now co staring in Hao Er Hao Nu, maybe pai seh chiong in S'pore, so go JB, but still kenna see what, want to chiong dun scare mah.........heard from my favourite 84 say Li Nan Sing oso visited Intercontinental Hotel HC..........another gian gian chiong JB, but dun want to be seen...........Understand 1 mah, we all guys mah.......

Back to business with 84, as usaul, finished watering activities, eat and waited to f#@K MY favourtie service gal. At last at about 830pm, its my turn. Went in the room and waited, but switch brighter the light, so to see better, and here come my gal.....84. More attractive with makeup on, becos last time in LCHC, she put on less make up. Proceeded with the usual press press. Wow, her attitude is still that good, even best, just like when she was in LCHC. We chat and chat and proceeded to shower..........during showering, me soaped her and she soaped me, my didi oredi standing like a hot metal rod, she hug me with my hot rod pressing on her pussy hair, can feel that she just shaved, abit poking feeling on my didi but feels good.............

Later proceeded to the cat bath session, with long AR session too, ask whether can poke her ass, she say can, provided me let her poke too, what a funny gal . Next is the BJ, wow feels sooooooooo gooddddddd man, me whole hot rod was inside her mouth and when her mouth was reaching the tip of my rod, she really suck the head out of my hot rod man!!! Here come the best part, asked for 69, and permission granted, wow big BS she have there with my finger fingering her ass hole and the black hole, ocassionally inserting into it, wow she's oredi wet, wet, wet.

Here comes the poking as she was on top first, then came the sitting position with me still poking her and she chatting with me, fun man............then the missionary position with me purposely poking her ass, she said "wei, dun poke the wrong hole leh", funny man, still can joke when fucking, hahaha...........and me pump all the way until we came...............shower again and hug hug then back to Spore................

Overall rating:

Look : 6.788 (not very pretty but cute, but still prettier than 62 and yuki)
Figure : 6.5 (neh neh a bit small, not my type actually, but still bigger than 99 lah, BS oso a bit big, good for reproduction)
Attitude : 10/10 (BEST SERVICE OF THE YEAR)
Bj : 9.888 (really sucked your head out, small head ofcourse)
Fj : 8 (feels warm or rather hot when just inserted into the black hole, try different positions)

Still that good after so many try on her, to be frank, 99 oso not bad in attitude, agreed by Bro Lin too as he was praising her after the "range", oni neh neh a bit turn off.................

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:40 PM
Well done, bro Saint, nice FR there, make my brother stand too, me not so good in writing FR, so just give my rating on 99.

Look : 8/10 (pretty gal)
Figure : 6/10 (small boobs)
Attitude : 8/10 (good)
BJ/FJ : 8/10 (Too good, very fast come)

Overall : passed.

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:42 PM
Anyway tried 110 (yvonne), erm........looks a bit old leh, can see older then 84 (lee) but, but.....got bigger neh neh than 84 (lee) and smaller backside, service mah......got fight lah. No shower b4 FJ cos she say we oredi showered during suana, is it same to all bros out there?? 110 (yvonne) also like to be poked by me using my finger as she say she dun use KY but uses natural water to lubricate. Can say figure better than 84 (lee) but look much much older than her, must be old old bird in this trade liao.

Rating :
look : 6.5/10 (looks old when near)
figure : 7.5/10 (just nice)
massage : 6/10 (a bit lousy)
Cat Bath, BJ, AR : 9/10 (good long 15 mins wif me digging her black hole)
FJ : 8/10 (old bird in this trade yet still tight)
Attitude : 8/10 (GOOD)

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:44 PM
Was there today and have the following to share.

Only wanted a massage and the normal rountine and was
brought in to one of the rooms. Didn't want to be seen there as
many locals are there and further more during working hours
lah. So went straight to room. But since this is my first visit there
must say that the place is HUGH!!!!!! Where in sing can we find
such a big HC?

Anyway, waiting for a few minutes and in came this sweet little
lady. Asked me whether to massage first or do first. So said
massage first. She then proceeded to bath me and prepare all
her trade tools. I saw her placed 2 condoms beside the bed and
so I was puzzled. Didn't want to ask why.

After bath, massage began and was kind of ok. Remember that
the massage was not the thing to be there for. And then she
began to start her SOP.

Started from the back with her tits and slowly moved down to
assrim you. Then came the front part when she handed you a
condom and say:" give me your finger. wear it over and have
some fun." So that was the reason why there were 2 condoms.
For you to finger her.

She got a neatly trimmed pussy and her nipples are the pinkest
I have ever seen! I swear to that! BJ was w/o cap and was
nice.

Then came the FJ. She is kind of adventurous and don't mind
changing positions. She would not mind following your
suggestions too.

Overall, it was RM 150 well spent but not forgetting the entry
fee of RM 88.

Name: Fanny
Number: 186
She claimed that she is there for only a week+.

Looks - 8.0
BJ - 8.0
FJ - 8.0
Tits - Enough to handle and firm
Pinkest nipples I've ever seen.

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:47 PM
Actually me intended to write this FR when I have reached my 300th post but after thinking....well might just finish this FR and contribute to all Bro out there..............

Me was at RS yesterday at around 4pm. After "checking into the room (RS)".....I asked for No110 but shucks she on duty and had to wait for 45mins.....well so I think never mind asked for No84 and then shucks again...working and wait time 45mins..........wan lan eh not my day man today.......but already here and feel soooooooooooooooooo horny.......die die oso must get one to bonk even though after that try to get either NO110 or No84...that's wat I was thinking at that time.........

So I asked the "captain"(.......I think must be hor...those few guys that always walking around here and there.........) for some recommendation??????? without any hestitation, he introduce No128 to me and said that service wise is good lah, this good that good...........so I think F**K lah....anything lah...really cannot tahan liao...........

So he then lead me to a room and I waited inside for abt 10mins b4 No128 came in............On my first impression, she was small size not very tall............cute looking and oso friendly.....she then asked me to lie down and gave me a massage. The massage was a quick one as I told her that I wanted to have a longer time with her on the FJ.....

Upon her undressing, she didn't even ask for a bath and goes into action by giving me a BJ on cap............Sianz lahhhhhhh.....I wanted a BBBJ lei.........anyway she was not so obliging at first but still gave me a BBBJ but a very short wan.....even thought this is short I still enjoy it and as a matter of fact, while doing the BBBJ, me nearly cannot tahan and was almost going to explose but she stooped in time soooooooooooo"heng lor".....

After the BJ, she lick from my leg to the top of my body and then to the back of the body then to the front again. Can see that she really take her time to service me but me thinking how abt me, can I service her oso, so I slowly try to finger around her pussy and heng ah, she didn't stop me and after a few minutes, I can feel the wetness in her cunt and she was almost dying for me to ask my little brother to explore her most sensitive area.

I quickly go for the missionary position and oso a few other styles b4 settling to doggie postion and quickly unload into her.......The whole process took abt 30mins if not wrong and I can sense that she is quite tired after this.........we then took our shower.

She even gave me a big hug and kiss b4 leaving the room....wow really feel like going into a BF/GF relation like that..........

So overall I rated her as good but will not put any rating first and can considered to go back again.

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:49 PM
Here's my first contribution...

Gigi
Looks: 4/10 (pimply)
Body: 5/10
Massage: 3/10
BBBJ: 7/10
HJ: 5/10
FJ: 3/10
Assrim: 8/10

Generally she was a disappointment, perhaps because it was late and she's beeen thru a busy nite. I think I was her last customer for the day.
Came in and started with perfunctory massage. I see her face, my bro sianz liao...the previously buildup of anticipation dissipated. Seriously considered requesting for a change, but thought I'll juz stick to a BJ instead lah.
The massage was so SOP and weak, and she desperately tried to keep a conversation going. Something along the lines of the US bombings of Afgan and some gross show she saw on TV. Total turnoff and boring.
Less than 10 mins, we hit the showers. Bro still ain't standing.

Proceeded to her warmup. hmm....I must say it was pretty good. Although not much of a licking fan, I rather enjoyed her salivating on my body. The redeeming factor was her impressive assrimming. It was initiated tenderly and with solid buildup What is so good is that she seems to be enjoying it...constantly dipping her tongue into my honey pot. Turning over, she started to tease by fondling my balls and licking my tights. My dick was now fully prep to take the onslaught of her BBBJ.

Her BJ is okay, but lacks the tad of suction that wil make you come. It feels good though. At times, she gives up the BJ and returns to assrim....

Before I realised, she had popped the condom over my dick during the BJ and was pulling it down with her hand. She commented that my dick too huge for her to just use her mouth. wondered to myself if it's her usual way of boosting the customer's ego, but it felt good lah. hehe!

now the sianz part. She said she's tired and wants to be below. Personally, I prefer her to do the work before I'm ready to release. A tad angry, I grabbed her and gave it to her hard. Slapped her legs onto my shoulder and started ramming. Her moans turned to a cry and a glimpse of pain as I uped the tempo... Then, I smelled a waft of stale pussy. Damn!!!!! Her cunt stinks.....It turned me off so much that I stopped and got her BJ me till I cum.

Slipping off the condom, she took my dick willingly. However, her skills are just not good enough for me to cum. I had to jerk my dick with her sucking onto my dickhead. Pumping myself and her mouth, I finally managed to cum and pushed her head down -deepthroating. To her credit, she was not too adverse to CIM and continue sucking. Eventually, I had enough and she went to spit out my cum.

Lying on the bed, we had a smoke together and talked crap b4 bathing.

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:51 PM
Snow (No. 38)
From Kedah with China doll look. Hour glass figure with soft round tits. Not slim and tall (if you like those model types). Friendly and warm.
Looks - 7.5/10
Figure - 8/10
Attitude - 8/10
Massage - 8/10
BJ (with 69) - 7/10
FJ - 8/10

No. 168
Face = 6.5
Body = 7
BJ = 7
FJ = 7.5
Atitude = 7.5
Can try ...money quite well spent

No. 62
in roman spa for 3 weeks. formerly at geylang L22house26 for six months. got repatriated.
face: 7.5/10 CFM looks - nice.
bbbj: out of this world ####/10
hj: na
massage: 6/10
boobs: 34 b cup
service: very friendly/make sure you 100% washupn b4 u retire
fj: ####/10.
present name: KK
past name at gl: loi loi
definitely worth future visits.
total costs 150+#### ringgits

jackie #88.
good attitude, service and
and a nice bod. quite popular though and u have
to wait.

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:53 PM
just went roman spa tried Angie no.83

complexion good/very fair
breast just nice..not too big not too small
figure 7.5
abit sop... no ass rim...
bbbj 7.5
look 8
attitude very good....
fj...7.5
help wash up after mission accomplished..

think will go for her again...

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:55 PM
And then in the spa, while sitting in the coffee house, i saw this girl quite nice looking and so choose her..... No. 83 (and because those that brothers introduce all not around) *just someone already did a report on her liao*

Looks: 7.5 Nice-looking with long hair, fair-skinned, relatively attractive
Body: 5/0 Ok only..... Small breast, cup it once and don't feel like touching any more
Massage: 5/10 Go through motion only, no strength and press like any old how one
BBBJ: Don't have leh. I was looking forward to it though
HJ: Got meh?
FJ: 6/10 Pussy quite tight (i like tight pussies)
Assrim: Don't have

No bathing before (but got after), no hot tea, no head-to-toe, no frenching.....

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:57 PM
This is my first FR, which I promised some that I will contribute my share. Before I get flamed by you bruthers for being long winded, let me share with you. My pre-fuck exploration before entering Roman Spa with tragic experience on No 18

I went to JB on 28/1/02 and arrived at custom by 3pm
At custom, I got horny because the immigration officer is damn sweet looking Chinese faired skin with almond shaped eyes and well manicured nails.
Usually they don't smile but this one greeted me. Pretend to hand over passport clumsily to make finger contact with her elegantly red nailed fingers. My cork stood up and I feel like fucking her but alas.... only official duty

Then proceed to holiday plaza to buy DVD and saw a CFM sales girl who entertained me with her DVD recommendation. Shop Unit LG29 Holiday Plaza.
She is 1.75m, long brown dyed hair flowing down her smooth shoulders and wear a light blue silk dress with low cut, exposing her cleavage. I believe her snow-skinned breasts are 34 C, looks like ready to explode out of her valley. Most men patronize this shop and I think I am hook
to be a regular customer there. Ask her for number but reluctant and say I can always look for her here if
I need DVDs. After much persuasion, she give me her hand phone number which I called back and it was correct number. Looking at her dimpled smile, I wished I could fuck her dimples and then ride on her!
Alas..... booked No 18 at 7.15pm and have to rush off without much further progress with her.
Left with her name "Cynthia" in my heart.

Arrived at Roman Spa, one burly middle-aged man with well-spoken English greeted me. Also, the Malay receptionist recognized me and ask me why so long I have never come....CUM?...into her?
This gets me horny with her verbal seduction. I told her she must have forgotten that I usually go there once a fortnight. If only, I can fuck her behind the long reception desk. She has the fuck-me bitch look and 34C breasts too. But no exposure unlike earlier. I have fucked Malays before and they make me cum twice.
Not Malay chickens but Malay stewardess! Cross my heart or cut my penis!
Anyway, many bruthers had mentioned abt this chio Malay receptionist in the forum too.
Alas..... I am not here to mental rape her but proceed to the co-ordinates fro the ultimate cock coronation.

Went to meet the co-ordinators and they told me to wait half an hour despite booking over the phone.
I was not late but one of them arrange for me to have her ang pai , No 83 which he claimed tokong.
Waited 5 mins in anticipation and saw a good figure lady walking in with yellow flowing dress....not hantu !
She closed the door but I told her politely that I need to reject her. She smiled and say okay and sashayed
her hips out of the door, not feeling disappointed, This is want I called a professional. Now, I am not here to test her limit of chicken but co-coordinator promised a stunner but No 83 have the look of a oval shaped face, badly done double eyelids by a fucking surgeon! Moreover, she look ordinary at 6/10 . I must be honest that I have been fucking a lot in my life as a airline personnel and my expectation is high.
But with my high expectation, please do not blame me because you will know that I recommend only
the best! Anyway, felt sorry for the polite 83 but maybe, I might do a charity fuck for her next time...if there is...which I thought at that moment, as what is abt to happen will end my destiny in Roman Spa

Dress up and head to the cafeteria and waited for No 18. ICE. Had Milo to built stamina before action.
Finally, a gentle tap from coordinator ease my apprehension. I wish I could fuck the actress in TCS 5
as I was watching a trailer in Love Matters. Show a lady seducing a man. Alas...Cannot take TV down and fuck or I might shock everyone there. Better skip the idea and proceed to the room.

There she was in full glory of a pink dress with two pinky strings hanging over her sultry shoulders. Her dimpled smile send quivers to my dick as I undress hurriedly as if it is my first fuck. Personally, she is a stunner with good body and PR which I discovered a sense of insincerity.

THE 15 MINS MASSAGE: First, she tie up her dress upward to her waist and bundled her hair which is dyed in chestnut color. Like a samurai. Then, she told me to be in prone position while she massages my back. How teh fuck can one be relaxed when her exposed panties with lingerie laces keep enticing your eyes. Her white G-string panties really turned me on and my bruther seem to have seeped semen. Must be getting old. When she spread her slender legs and sat on my bum with a towel, I told her to remove the towel, as I want to feel her more with her pussy on the cheeks of my bum. The sensation fo soft warm pussy on my bum was a teaser which I suggested despite her having the laced panty covering her pussy.

THE SHOWER: Her massage is average. Considering that I am here to fuck, what can I complain...maybe later which you reader will know why!
Suggested she use warm water in mouth and BBBJ but she says " Wo Pu Ker Yee Zer Yain"-translated, as I cannot do that. Of course, she smiled after saying that, hoping to appease the rejection. Then , while showering me, I asked her whether I can hug her in the shower room before drying myself, she say "Wo Pu Xi Wan Pow Ni " claiming that I haven't dry myself and suggesting that later, I can hug her while laying on mattress. Reasonable but I was just teasing her limit for this FR!
So bruther, so far, this lady smiles sweetly at you when she rejects any suggestion.

THE FUCK: When I lay down facing up, she starts to cat bathe me and I slowly scrutinize her .
While scrutinizing and to avoid her awareness, I asked her whether I can CIM and later insert my carrot in her forest. Her answer was ""Pay extra Ringitt $150" then followed by her sweet diplomatic smile which I am getting tired of it. Probably my experience with Malay girl must have spoilt me.
Nevertheless, her BBBJ was superb and patient. Blew me lying down and refused to let go while I slowly raised to kneel down. Wow.... she again deep throated me as I suggest to stand up. She never let go like a hungry dog holding on to my "bone". Told her to stop as I am abt to blow but she continue...probably to make me cum and she will have an opportunity to make additional $150 which I am not fooled.
I told he to stop and she appeared angry but with a false front and her smile, she sweetly tell me off that
why I take so long to cum. In the first place, I did not say I will cum into her mouth as I told her I like BBBJ a lot. Probably her effort to cock suck me to cum was fruitless, as she might want an easier and faster way out. TOO BAD... I tong well due to my past experience.

Then I doggie her behind and confirmed that she ahs a mole on her upper right arm and that she wears bangles on both hands. She also have a set of crystals balls which she removes when she start to bathe.
Must be a lucky charm to thwart misfortune, I changed to missionary after I realized her cunt was dry and the condom seems to be pulling off. I suggested she uses more KY or my bruther may not CUM.
After fingering herself with KY, I fuck her missionary and still can tong.... never release and keep holding. Then she tells me to hurry as time is running out. I told her I want to extend the duration but she claimed she does not do extra time. I got pissed by her attitude and began to ram her out of frustration rather than pleasure. I know I will not cum when lady attitude is bad. I suggested she BBBJ me, and she start to lose her patience and complained that I am very difficult to serve, very difficult to make my money.
FUCK! Those words turn me off even if she has a angelic look, 170 m good figure, 34C full breast which I am sure had been altered with silicon. Touch the base of the breasts and feel-hardened sacs and I know it was not fake breast but enhanced with silicon. She denied when I told her tactfully of my discovery. I said that to pissed her as she is getting impatient. Then, when I cannot control my cum, I shoot into her mouth and she accidentally suck two more quick stroke, causing my load to explode into her throat. Intentionally, she spitted onto my chest with a "PIU" sound to avenge for my CIM which she claimed I did not tell her when I cum. I mean...she should be professional and know sometimes, you cannot control your cum. Of course, she sweetly smiles and apologized but I can sense her tolerance as her smile starts to be crooked when saying that. I got up and told her firmly not to be rude! Especially spitting at me like a black cobra.
She sensed my anger and apologized with obligated smile
Well...at least my fuck is like warfare...she dislike me for my long control, making her suck 10 mins, fuck 10mins and then suck again while my attraction towards her start to dwindle and end up ramming her out of frustration. Then she retaliated by spitting the sperm near my right shoulder and I ended the whole thing with my finger of caution....I meant the index finger not the middle finger / after all, she is still a lady,

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 08:59 PM
SORRY FOR INTERRUPTION
PLEASE CONTINUE READING ABT MY EXPERINCE

Oh yes.... when I signed the bill. I was charged $115 ringitts instead of $88 as the receptionist say it was extended duration. How can it be so when she adamantly confessed she does not do extra time.
As a matter of principle, I am not afraid of making a fuss as I am a regular there. Spoke to the articulate man who greeted me when I came in. Ask why the extra charge and he forward co-coordinator to speak to me and then, they call No 18 to talk to me but she is busy being wanked by another victim.
Not to create too much hype and taking into consideration that she had swallow my cum, I relented with a warning that if you want me to pay the extra, then you will never see me again. I kept my words.

If only I have been successful with the custom officer, the DVD sales girl or teh cafeteria TV (joking lah)...I would have satisfy my needs rather than fucking a bad attitude lady with no professional patience.

OBSERVATION: Looks : CFM look with sweet dimple and diplomatic smile-------------6.5/10
Body: Slender and slim with little tummy for you to act as fulcrum when fucking
with your tummy and your dick in it.-----------------------------7/10
Massage : 5/10 (perfunctory act)
Best turn on: Her relentless BBBJ
Worst turn off: Sperm spitting Cobra
Her dislikes: Finger fuck, hugging wet in shower, Hard fondling
Frenching, AR, prolonged BBBJ, face kissing
Cunt description: Long curly hair that hanged like the roots from flower pots. Messy and massive, Very soft libia minora and majora .
Breast Description: 34C with full curves but planted with silicon at base
Distinctive mark: mole on upper right arm
FJ: 5/10
BBBJ: 7.5 / 10

CONCLUSION: Don’t fuck her unless she is the only girl left in Roman Spa or if you can tong very long. . Do not trust co-coordinator at roman spas when they recommend ang pai.. Also, do not be afraid to challenge them we ask to pay extra.

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 09:01 PM
just came home from a memorable fcuk at roman spa, eden.
went in as per normal, paid my bill first and proceeded to consult captain ah chong on his better recommendations. and yes, i do recall asking specifically for one who does frenching - he recommended number 38. also, prior to that, i enquired about ice(18) as suggested by brother FUCKY, but it's a pity she wasn't around then. so what the heck, went to the room and waited to number 38.

in she came clad in a short-turquiose-coloured-speghetti-strapped-blouse. hmm, she looked rather old and haggard, if i may say... but damn, i had already wasted enough time. i asked if SNOW was around, and she claimed she was snow! what sheer coincidence! so i just took off my clothes, with a little help from our friend and she gave me a brief massage coupled with the usual johnson's baby oil-lotion. withing the 5-minute or so massage, she made conversation with me, blah-blah.... and was in a damn seductive mood, or so i thought. she then asked how old i was and commented that i had a damn adolescent and innocent look... and asked how old i was........ she guessed right, and said he hope she wouldn't get caught raping me!!
not long after that, she popped the million dollar question, "want special?" i had already forked the bill earlier, so obviously i had to do the special to see how special it was....

sop bath, then came the ass-rimming, and whole body licking thing..... then it was my turn to service her. i licked her head to toe and then thrusted by shotgun into her... oh man, you should have seen the look on her face. apparently i was her first customer and boy was she begging for more of me! so i pumped and pummeled till i could do no more, and then i came in torrents.

all in all, i'd say she's worth a try, even if you hold on to the fact that her looks are nothing really to shout about, except for her COME-FCUK-ME look... plus, her service is excellent.... with all that little talk, dirty chat and voluptous (some say saggy) breasts, it makes little wonder why she's quite red in RS.

oh, yeah i, this time i paid rm150 by amex, and the remainder rm89 by cash - to add on a little discreetness when someone peeks at my card statement.

ok, as usual, go try her out for yourself. as for me, i've had enough fun with her, so i'd probably no call her up again in future besides, too much of a good thing isn't that good a thing anyway....

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 09:04 PM
Haiz................visited RS on 7/2/02, looking 4 KK, but she oredi went back for CNY, so no choice, asked 4 joey, 99.................and had a good time.

She is good in massaging ur balls....................even if you really cannot stand, she will confirm make u stand by massaging ur balls and slowly touching and tickling ur stick. And mine was 110 degrees standing!!!!!!

After showering wif her, move to hot tea treatment, next BJ, and FJ in various positions.

Overall rating :

Look : 8/10 (beautiful gal)
Body : 6/10 (small boobs, hairy pussy, nice butt with G string)
Massage : 5/10 (so so oni)
BJ : 7.5/10 (good wif hot tea)
FJ : 7.5/10 (she will accomodate ur request)
Attitude : 8/10 (Friendly and horny)

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 09:06 PM
18/02/2002 (mon)
RoMaN SpA

Was there at abt 2pm. Place was kinda pack although it was a blue monday. As usual, after changing, swimming inthat extra large pool, pan sia etc..etc.. I proceeded to the cafe to have my chinese tea. Ask for No.62, knn still not not back yet. Since I've read Fr on No.88, i decided to give a try. Guess OKT told me i must wait for at least 1.1/2 hrs.. (CB) after hearing that, i already half sianz .. a final call, i ask for No.99, This time round OKT told me that i onli have to wait for abt 15mins.. heng arh....

After my 3rd cup of chinese tea, Si Lang OKT still never call for me.. Wah Lau ... really boh mood at that time liao.. Haiz.. during that moment, i was thinking to ask for those traditional massue, GUESS WHAT OKT TOLD!! today onli 4 traditional massue turns up, and all of them got at least 2 customers waiting for them right now.. KNN....

At that moment, another OKT comes to me and told me NO.99 IS READY FOR SERVICE..... YEPPIIII!!!!!!

THIS IS HER REPORT :

1. NO.99 - Joei ( i think so)

2. BBBJ : 8/10 ( i dunno wat she use, maybe she is eating peppermint sweet before she blow me. I can feel its kinda hot. After making my dick hot she carring on with hot tea BBBJ.... shiok thats all i can say..

3. Look : 7/10 ( long stright hair, big eyes .. abt 27 i think, from her look)

4. Body : 6.5/10 ( no neh neh leh, A cup .. I'm a boobs lover, so i can onli gives her this rate)

5. FJ : 7.5/10 ( very accomodating)

6. Overall: 7/10 ( her BBBJ is not so bad, can give her another try if i cant get my regular gal the next time i visit there.

cheong jb
21-04-2002, 09:08 PM
went there with bro k2k2 yesterday i try no 158 while bro k2k2 got ger 110 yvonne not no 120 (clear thing up) service of 110 not sure but bro k2k2 is her regular last 5 time there 4 time with her so how good is she i dont know but from bro k2k2 expresssion must b good.
ger 158 detail :-
small petite built 22 years old
small neh neh 34a (more like 32 a) nipple big for some one her size a turn off for me
very chatty and worse massage i got there
ar - sop nothing much to shout about
cat bath - good from toe to toe but slurping sound too loud
bbbj - 5/10 her tongue use to much force on didi a bit pain
fj - 6/10 tightness is there but allow missionary only
no kissing no touching
WORTH A TRY - YOU MUST BE JOKING

casablanca
02-05-2002, 12:34 PM
FR on KK.

Looks:7/10
Body:7/10
Boobs:B cup
Massage:5/10
BJ:9/10
FJ:8/10

KK's bj is really out of this world.I recall she try around 6 position in giving me the bj and ar.At one time I really cannot
tahan and almost ...
KK's attitude is also excellent during FJ.She guide me in
different position too....and help me bathing before and after
FJ.Money well spent.

freakpower69
02-05-2002, 05:33 PM
Hi,

Can anyone post a FR on #88 of RS. Have been wanting to try this girl since she is quite famous in the forum. Thanks

Trussardi
05-05-2002, 02:10 AM
I was in the vicinity of Johore Bahru after meeting a client in the late afternoon and was feeling rather tired after the marathon discussion session. Before returning to Singapore, decided to go to Roman Spa to freshen up. (Stress release). I liked the place there as the pools are big and you can even swim in it. Spent nearly an hour in the pools and steam room before proceeding to the cafeteria for a cup of coffee. Chat and checked with captain on my fav gals and after screening through the list. I decided to take No 82 ¡§Star¡¨ cos she was available immediately. Btw, she is one of my regular when she was working in Lion City Spa under the house name ¡¥Angel¡¦.

Scene 1 : Greetings - Proceeded to the allocated room, stripped and was lying on the mattress waiting for Star. Within minutes, she was already knocking at the door. The moment she saw me, she flashed her usual sunshine smile and we hugged one another tightly as if we have not seen each other for years. The feeling was good. Told her to skip the massage as I wanted to spend more time ¡§Zuo Ai¡¨ with her .( literally means Fj. ) She gave me a sly smile, stripped naked and both of us went into the shower room to wash up. The real fun began from here¡K She was doing a thorough cleaning of my earlobes, body, my didi and ass, I noticed that my didi had already hardened and when she cleaned my dickhead with her smooth hand, she moved her grip forward and backward and the feeling was liked she was giving me a hand job. Shiooook man. At the same time, I was squeezing, fondling and playing with her big and soft touhu neh- neh ( 34C ). I then helped to soap and clean her CB. What a feeling? Her pussy hair was trimmed so short that rubbing her CB felt almost similar liked rubbing on a ¡¥Bao-yu-chak¡¦ ( brush ), but the feeling was shiok. We dried ourselves and rolled onto the mattress for the actions.

Scene 2 : Foreplay and FJ ¡V The air-con was quite cold and we were shivering a bit after the shower. We hugged one another snugly for a good few minutes with my wandering hands moving all over her body. She then asked me to turn around face down and proceeded to lick the back of my ears, neck, the back and was moving down towards my ass when I told to skip the AR part as I was having a stomach upset that day and don¡¦t feel good letting someone to kiss it. She asked me to turn over and cat bath me starting from my left body. First the earlobes, slurlop¡Kslurlop¡Kslurlop¡Kall those slurping sound coming from her while she was doing the cat bath ¡Kmoving from neck to my nipples and down to my crotch and legs and up to my balls, licking and nipping, sucking and swallowing half of my balls inside her mouth. Ouuch¡K.Oooohhh, I gave out a soft moan as the feeling was wonderful. She repeated the same motion on the right side of my body, up and down for 2 ~ 3 times before stopping at my didi. Licked the shaft a few times, then hold my didi upright and before engulfing into her luscious mouth, was using her tongue to play and licked the mushroom head, curling her tongue and teasing me with her CFM look. Wow, really ¡¥Buah Tahan¡¦ cos the feeling was extremely sextisfying and I wished that she can continue longer. She then engulfed the whole of my manhood into her mouth and was sucking furiously, moving her head up and down while I trust my hardened didi upwards ¡V holding her head and mouth fucking her for a good ten minutes or so¡K.. I could sense that I was cumming and will explode any moment and asked whether she allowed me to CIM. She smiled and said no, so I told her to stop, allowing my didi to cool down. It was my turn to service her. Kissed and sucked her nipples lightly, kissing her navel and moving down her pussy, was brushing my face lightly on her ¡¥Bao-yu-chak¡¦. Spread her leg opened and dived in between her legs and started licking her clitoris. She was feeling ticklish and was giggling, and that made me ¡¥lagi steam¡¦ and continued with my licking and sucking of her nice smelling pussy. After a while, my tongue was getting tired and by now, my hungry didi was so itchy that I told her to ride on me. She took the rubber and mounted it on my hardened dick and started to ride on me. Moving her pussy up and down my didi , her big neh-neh was swinging and the sight of it was damn f%3@ing titillating. I grabbed her tofu neh-neh and brought my head up to lick and suck at her big round nipples¡K Ooohhhhh¡K aaahhhhh¡K was about to cum again, so requested for a change of position to doggie, giving some break to my suffering didi. She guided my dick into her love hole and I started to bang her. She was giving a loud moan ( shiok or painful ?) and after about 30 strokes or so, I changed to my favorite missionary position. Lifted both her legs over my shoulder and in pumping position, did some very strong and powerful trust in and out of her inviting cunt, producing a ¡¥pipop-pipop-pipop¡¦ sound for every stroke that came in full contact with her CB. She was giving out quite a loud moan and by now, I could not hold back anymore and exploded the full load inside her. She closed her legs and gripped hard on my didi and the last drop of cum was squeezed out completely by her. Oh, Wonderful and shiok was the feeling. We were sweating and continued to hold each other tightly. I then removed the rubber and was surprised that to see so much cum. The Fj was truly sextisfying.

Scene 3 : The Aftermath ¡V She told me to take a good rest to cool down and advice me not to wet my body immediately as this is no good for the body. She then proceeded to bath and about 3 ~ 4 minutes later, asked me to join her in the bath room to wash up and cleaned up my didi thoroughly. Before leaving, she gave me a passionate kiss. Will look for her soon. ( Total time spent : 55 mins @ no extra charge )

Summary :
Looks - 7.0/10 ( A bit of Ah Lian look, with long golden brown hair. Sweet smile )
Body - 7.0/10 ( Star was a bit short ¡V 1.56m wif 34C neh-neh, tits a bit sagged due to its size?, but I considered OK )
Attitude- 8.0/10 ( Very friendly and work hard to satisfy, a bit talkative though which some brudder may not like )
Bbbj - 7.5/10 ( Good tongue work with suction power. One of the best )
AR - N.A( Skipped as I was having a stomach upset. Her AR is good based on my experience with her at Lion City Spa)
Frenching - N.A. ( Did not try although I gave her a few light kisses on her lip )
FJ - 8.0/10 ( Willing and very obliging ¡Vtried different positions, good moaning )
Verdict - A Good and sextisfying experience.

Cheers from Phantom

Trussardi
05-05-2002, 02:22 AM
No. 28, Michelle from KL, Revisited
Yes, another fella has kena! no. 28! And it's me!

OK, I know a lot of you may have already heard about no. 28. But for the following reasons I shall add to the list of cautionary tales on this no. 28 and risk getting a dozen Why-you-so-stupid-we-told-you-sos after this:
„h Reinforce the idea that no. 28 is not a good one to go for, even though she¡¦s not so-o-o-o-o bad
„h Honesty/judgement check on a captain who goes by the name of John
„h To inform everyone where to get condoms in DFZ

I went to RS for the first time ever this weekend. Hadn¡¦t been to JB for a long long time, and never cheong in JB before, so I thought I¡¦d try my luck¡K

Went across the Causeway. Fucking KNN immigration take so long even though only got a few cars!!! From Singapore the taxi stand to JB town a 7/11, took about an hour. From there I took a local cab to duty free zone for RM5.

Went in DFZ, then realised I didn¡¦t have condoms with me¡Xso walked around looking for it. (OK, long story, but because of bad experiences in the past, I always make sure that I have condoms with me whenever and wherever I cheong, just in case.) Went to supermarket, couldn¡¦t find it anywhere on the shelves, and certainly not at the check out counters. Asked the supermarket staff and a stocky Malay man took me to a counter in the food court area. He said most people were embarrassed about it, that¡¦s why they moved it to the counter in the food court area. (I should think it¡¦s even more embarrassing to have to ask checkout girls whether the supermarket sells condoms or not, and then follow up by asking, Where? But anyway¡K)

So I bought the condoms and went to RS. One of the uniformed front desk/captains (?) greeted me and checked me in¡XBTW, no one asked to see IC or for my name to write down in the register (very good for the visitors/customers who want to remain anonymous)¡Xand from then on I was named after my locker number.

So in I went. Did the usual spa thing¡Xon the whole pretty OK facilities. Not the cleanest on earth, of course, but the jacuzzi was working, and I assume the sauna and steam bath was working too (since I only just looked in there and walked out and went straight to relax in the warm jacuzzi for a while).

After that, went to cafeteria. Not very crowded. I got only a coffee because I wasn¡¦t very hungry, went to sit and lit my cigarette. After about two minutes, one captain came up to me and asked who I¡¦d like? From the postings I had read so far (OBVIOUSLY NOT TOO CAREFULLY AND NOT THE ENTIRE THREADS, I FIND OUT TOO LATE!!!) I thought I would try no. 38, whose description was something I¡¦d like. BUT me and my sudden need to be adventurous and try my luck so I can post a, if not good FR then at least a useful FR that can help bros decide who to avoid, I said: You recommend lah, a young one lah.

He said: OK, I recommend. You want now?
I said: No, give me time to relax over my coffee and cigarette.
He: How about half an hour?
I: Twenty minutes.
He: OK, twenty minutes I come back and give you.
I: I want young one, ya?
He: Yes, young one. I¡¦ll give you the number and you decide.
I: What¡¦s your name?
He: John.
I: Hi, I want young one.
He: Yes.

BROTHERS, REMEMBER THIS NAME: JOHN!!!

He came back after about ten minutes, and said 28. My mistake right there and then was to ignore and NOT follow my instincts. I asked for 38 when he offered me 28. Then he said: No. 28 is MORE ¡¥PAI¡¦.

I: Cannot have 38 then?
John: Can. But 28 more pai.
I: But 38 is available?
John (looking into his notepad): Yes, or you can have both of them?

So you charge me more that way?

At this point I figured, What the fuck? Why not, worse comes to worst, can just post a bad FR and bros will know who to avoid. So I said, OK lah. (Didn¡¦t want him to start squirming and create bad feelings with him by letting him know I didn¡¦t trust him.)

That was a mistake.

But I must say that though she was bad and I¡¦m pretty sure she doesn¡¦t have many repeat customers, she wasn¡¦t so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o bad. Then again, maybe I got lucky in some small way with her.

So I went to the designated room. Showered while waiting for her. Came out of the shower and realised inside the room got not towel¡Xunder the washbasin sink, was about 18 giant toilet rolls. So I stuck my head out the door and walking toward the room was a not so young and plain looking woman with towels, her bag etc¡K.Yup, she¡¦s no. 28!!!

Came into the room and remarked, You so fast go and shower ah? Yes, I said while looking at her face. Not very chio, very plain, and not young looking at all, I thought I told John I wanted young? (*alarm!*)

So she made idle chit chat. My observations: doesn¡¦t smile very much, probably doesn¡¦t like to smile very much, probably her attitude is terrible, and probably her service sucks because her attitude is terrible. Good thing, at least with me, she didn¡¦t talk too much during the session. More or less quiet, no smile.

She complained about how I made the room floor wet because I didn¡¦t towel myself dry before walking around, and I showered and walked around the room with my slippers on¡KBeing polite, I said Sorry. She said, That¡¦s OK. (This is a pattern with her¡Xcomplain, then say it¡¦s OK.) I asked her her name, and she told me it¡¦s Michelle. One more thing: she says she is from KL.

Anyway, the action begins. Here¡¦s my FR. Scores first, in case you don¡¦t want to read on.

Looks: 5.5/10
For me, plain on the face is 5. Also, how should I say¡K.? She looks like a not so chio but can-do KTV girl. Skin of her face not very smooth also.

Body: 5/10
Very small tits and a flabby saggy butt. Skin is smooth though.

Massage: 7.5/10
Seems like she¡¦s got training. Combination of soft and hard massage. Each extremity (excluding the head because some people don¡¦t like it, and excluding the dick for obvious reasons!) is finished up with a ¡¥crack!¡¦

BJ: 3/10
(I think she would agree to BBBJ, but I asked for cap.) I give her this score because there was so little action with this, but for as long as it lasted, it was good and I would probably give it a 5.5/10.

AR: 6/10
Don¡¦t trust this score because it¡¦s subjective, and I don¡¦t like AR anyway and would have stopped her normally¡XI was just too lazy today.

FJ: 6/10
On the low side of 6, if there is such a thing.

OK. First of all, her massage is not bad. Actually, after the session, she said, Most girls in this business don¡¦t give good massage, right? And I agreed. She can ¡¥crack¡¦ your bones very well, too.

After the good massage. She said, Come and shower. She soaped me and rinsed me. Soaped, stroked and rinsed my dick. Then when she was done with the rinse all over my body¡Xshe told me to wash myself, handing me the shower head and went out into the room to get ready.

I rinsed again, then joined her. She towelled me dry. Asked me to lie down on my back. I said use a condom, even for the BJ. She said, Ice cream with cap? OK. She capped me, then came her lame assault (but I must say, not for lack of effort, even though I knew she wasn¡¦t doing her best work): licked my nipple, lick the left side of my body, went down to my dick and sucked it (two strokes), used her hand to give me two strokes, raised my left leg up, and AR me, went again to my dick and sucked it (couple strokes), went to my balls and sucked them, went to the right side of my body and did the nipple while licking me down to my dick again, sucked my dick (more strokes this time and it was good while it lasted)¡Kdid the circuit with AR, balls sucking, and dick sucking a couple more times¡K

Then she asked if I wanted her on top or me on top? OK, this one gave me a choice¡Xso I gave her the rating I gave her for FJ, with consideration of this.

I said, You on top. She rode me for about 45 seconds to 1 minute¡Xand it was good, but not long enough. Then she said, OK now you on top. I went in her from the top, and did the missionary, ramming her¡Xher moaning is not very convincing, but OK and she did look like she was pain the whole time--until I came.

That¡¦s it. A plain SOP fuck.

She cleaned up my dick, taking the condom off, and went to shower first. Then she came out and told me to go shower. I showered and came out¡XI don¡¦t why, but she was coughing and gagging while I came out. Like she was throwing up or cleaning her throat or mouth or something¡Xcleaning the taste of my dick with the cap on, perhaps?

Anyway, as I toweled dry and put my robe on, she said, Have a nice day, and remember me when you come back. I asked her, You¡¦re number 28, right? She said, Yes. And I said Yes. In my head, Sure, I¡¦ll remember you.

I went out, got dressed, paid the RM98+150, and left the place.

On the whole I don¡¦t think my first trip to RS was THA-A-A-AT bad¡Xalthough no. 28 wasn¡¦t that good and really needs to change her attitude and service style, and captain John was either a liar or someone without a clue about the babes he¡¦s hawking. Just a little disappointing. Should have trusted my instincts, read this ENTIRE thread thoroughly and also paid attention to the ¡§DON¡¦T ASK FOR¡K¡¨ numbers earlier, instead of just concentrating on the ¡§ASK FOR¡K¡¨ numbers. Either that, or I should have just gone for a recommended China-doll looking no. 38 (or the other good FR ones) instead.

Hope this is useful info for other bros out there anyway.

Trussardi
06-05-2002, 01:39 PM
ok here goes brief Fr on NO 56 E MAIL

Looks : 7/10 abt 23y.o
Breast : 34c ( she told me so ) very nice cos firm but nipples a bit
dark !
Body : overall nice wif trimmed pussy hair.
bbbj : 6/10 but personally like it cos not too long session .she
flickers her tongue all ard rather than hard sucking
ar : din do 4 me but i dun like it too !
fj : 9/10 wif very sensous moaning sound ! not loud but a very
peculiar moaning which i've rarely seen 1

Attitude : 9/10 likes to enjoy long & slow fucking but nearing
orgasm she will ask u to ram harder...harder !
After fucking got a bit of time still massage u another
time ! massage oso not too bad !

Overall to me she's considered a good fuck ! will go for her again

Trussardi
07-05-2002, 10:26 AM
Debra ( No 112 )

Was having dinner with some of my Japanese business associates in JB and by the time we finished, it was around 9.45 pm. Before leaving the Chinese restaurant at Blue Wave Hotel, I could see clearly that there was a serious traffic jam at the causeway. So instead of LL got trapped in the jam, my friends and I decided to cross over to Roman Spa to relax and release first. Roman Spa was only a short drive from Blue wave.
As it was quite late, we did not make use of the ¡¥Spa facilities¡¦. Took a quick shower and proceeded to the cafeteria to check things out. Came to know that my regular OKT was transferred out to manage a new HC in Century Plaza. ( Same management) The HC has been in operations for 3 days already and will be officially open on the 8th/May. Charges ¡V @RM$188 (package deal), this is even cheaper than New York Spa which charge RM198/- for a full course. Gals will be newly recruited and none will be transferred from RS¡K.quite an attractive deal and promised myself to check out the ¡¥new¡¦ joint by next week.
Coming back to basic, my friends got No 84 [Lee] and No 88 [Abby} respectively while I was rather disappointed to note that my favorite gal - Star [82] was not working and Fenny [186] was also on leave. Others like 110 [Yvonne] & 56 [e-mail] were working so I leave it to the duty OKT to recommend someone who is readily available. After scanning through the list, he came out with No 112 [Debra.] Within 5 minutes, I was ushered to the room. As I have not heard or seen Debra before, the wait was rather interesting! I kept asking myself - how is this Debra looks like? how tall is she? Does she has big or small neh-neh etc,etc,etc¡K

Scene 1 Massage ¡V She came knocking at the door and when I opened it, I was taken aback¡KA Malay looking masseur was standing right in front of me. Thought to myself that maybe she is one of those natives in Sarawak of East Malaysia. She is quite dark, long black hair with two big round eyes, face is quite sweet looking and is of the big frame type and her boobs are extremely big. A bit ¡¥sian¡¦ already as she does not exactly suit my taste. I preferred small petite gals with medium size tits but nevertheless, proceeded to strip and get on with the massage. The massage was one of the worst that I have had at a HC. There was no proper sequence and not enough strength was applied during the massage¡Kyou got the feeling that she was playing piano on the back. However, she made up for her below average massage with her friendliness. Very chatty though and told me that she had once worked in 3 different Health Spa in S¡¦pore before returning to Malaysia and will starts work in Legend HC in early June and blah blah blah¡Kas she was quite dark and looks like a Malay girl, I asked whether any of her parent is a Malay and was assured that she is 100% Chinese. After 10 min of very SOP massage, she began to remove her red gown revealing her big neh-neh (34C), which looks like two big drooping papayas hanging from her chest. A bit of a turn off for me. I guessed most big neh-neh are too heavy and more often than not, will not be able to support its own weight.

Scene 2 FJ ¡V As she is not exactly the type of gal that I am looking for, I did not initiate any foreplay but lay down, closed my eyes, relaxed and leave it to her to ¡¥rape¡¦ me. She began by kissing my nipples with her warm tongue and proceeded to slide downwards to do the Bj. There were no variations and nothing spectacular to mention. However, the suction of the Bj was quite strong tough. After 5 min or so, she got up, squat above my didi and tried to guide it into her pussy. I then noticed that she had already capped me. As I have phobia of big frame gals riding rodeo on me, I told her that I will do her missionary. She was lying down and I had a good view of her pussy. The pussy hair was like thick undergrowth. The hair are pitch black, one of the blackest that I have seen so far¡Ktempted, I began to stroke the bush and inserted my finger into her love hole. KNN, it was real wet, not her love juice but I think it must be KY. Another turn off ! Inserted my dick into the wet hole and started pumping and it took me quite fast to cum as I had no mood to prolong the session. Removed the rubber, went washing up herself and after completion, called me to the shower room to give me a thorough clean up. Gave me a light kiss before parting company.

Summary ¡V
Looks - 6.5/10 ( Dark complexion, looks like a Malay girl, Big round eyes and sweet looking. Height ¡V abt 1.60M, big frame type )
Body - 6.5/10 ( About 1.60M, big frame type. Tits ¡V 34C Very big, like a pair of papayas hanging down. A bit of a turn off for me )
Bj - 6.0/10 ( Blow wif or w/o cap? Not sure as I did not pay much attention. Anyway not much variations.
Cat Bath - 3.0/10 ( No licking except for the nipples )
AR - NA
Frenching- Don¡¦t know, did not try.
Fj - Not fair to rate her as I am not in the mood and tried to finish off the Fj ASAP. She allowed me to finger her CB. Cunt a bit loose ¡V too much KY?)
Attitude- 7.5/10 (quite friendly and very chatty. Through the conversation and her body language, I think she is the obliging type)

Will I return to her again ¡V Definitely NO. Not because she is no good, but I prefer small petite gals with small or medium size neh-neh.

Conclusion ¡V The above mentioned report is my experienced with Debra. Please do not be put off by it as one man¡¦s meat is another man¡¦s poison. For those brudders who like big frame and big tits, she may be the one.

Cheers from Phantom

smiler
08-05-2002, 12:32 PM
Well to start off, I went to visit my customer in JB and after finished I drove to RS but in between I went to Tmn Sentosa as the time is still too early. As most of the gers had not started work so I go jalan jalan lor.....Abt 1:00pm, I reached RS and shop for a while b4 going to the spa. Upon reaching, I took a quick shower and then went to look for Bro Kenneth1979 as he was there yesterday. We met up and had some talk cock session while waiting for our Bro Cheong JB to arrive but who knows he msg me and told me that he only can manage to reach by 3:00pm....Wat the Fuck, suppose to meet at 2:00pm and then now change to 3:00pm....Sooooooo feeling tulan, ask the captain 84 here oredi and he said "YES"......Wow....lucky strike...but fuck now working so have to wait.....

Bo bian lor...KNL(Ka Na Lan)...wait lor....and at the same time talk cock with Bro kenneth as he waiting for his 138.....Oh ya kenneth where is your FR on 138......aaaaaaaaaaaa......bro cheong how abt your huh????? Oh OH......continue my FR....so abt near to 3:00pm, the captain informed me that 84 is ready and can go wack now......hahahahahaha...Wow....that time me heart really beating very fast man....sooooooooo excited that can get 84 now as previously unable to get her.......not only excited but oso a kind of very mixed feeling...like ...like ...wat the fuck...dun noe how to say lah...just feel happy and excited can liao lah.....so on the way to the room, my heart keep repeating 84 here I come 84 here I come........

After entering the room, KNN dun noe why suddenly feel sooooo nervous, so me lighted a cigarettes....and waited for her to come.....just then there was a knock on the door and wow lan, my cigarettes dropped man...fuck...wat the day...wat happen...never feel so kan chiong b4 lei....I quickly pick up the cigratees and then the door open and a ger walks in with a sweet smile...Sooooooo I'm thinking you 84???? must be lah.....wow sweet looking and give ppl a feeling like gf like that.....

We chit chat abit and she ask me to remove my rode and shorts for the massage but damn pai sei man....really...that time me dun noe wat happen...like become another person.....shit...I tell myself..wat r u doing....KNN u here to see ger or get a gd massage and bonk a ger after that fuck off or wat.......so I remove very slowly and she help me on that...whao pianz ye...when she remove my short, my "didi" stands up boy.....really pai sei man at that time.....

After that she ask me lie down and gave me a massage.......I think abt 5-10min like that then she undress and wow her figure is.........wow.....wow....wow......how to describe man.....ok lah here her rating first...later continue...
Looks - 8/10 ( Fair complexion, looks like your next door neighbour, eyes not so big and sweet looking. Height is abt 1.60M)
Body - 7/10 ( Tits not very big, quite small lah one hand can cover everything liao )
BBBJ - 8.5/10 ( Blow w/o cap, deep throat and strong suction power. Oso BBBJ on standing position and doggie position beside the lying down position. )
BJ - 7.5/10 (Blow with cap... not as gd as BBBJ...as dun really feel the shiokness but the tactic is there so I gave 7.5 for that )
Cat Bath - 6.0/10 ( some foul play in the bathroom )
AR - 8.5/10 ( Her sucking and licking is damn gd until I oso dun noe how to describe, ,u try then u noe)
Frenching- 7/10 (During bonking time, feeling like a bf kissing a gf like that, hugging together like long lost partner)
Fj - 8/10 ( Very obliging, can have many pattern and position, no rushing and treat me like king, she say wan not me hor..kekekekekeke)
Attitude- 8/10 (very friendly and chatty. No rushing and take her time. Obliging type. Given the feeling to RTF.)

She started by licking from my back and slowly all the way to my legs. Then ask to flip over and she started to lick from my ears to my nipples, then to my legs follow by my balls but no BBBJ then. After that she did the AR..wow...I dun have such a shiok feeling for so long liao.....her Ar is damn gd and she so experience until me oso cannot tahan......we still can joke that later shit come out how.....hahahahahahah......then she gave me the wonder time of my life that is the BBBJ.......her BBBJ was so gd that I nearly wan to explode inside her but me "lun".....so I ask to stop and she noes that I wanted the FJ but no..I wanted to foul paly with her first then had the FJ since she make me until so shiok so it's my turn lah.......Ooopppssssssss...it's lunch time...continue after that........

smiler
08-05-2002, 01:34 PM
OK...I'm back...let me continue from where I've stopped......Oh ya...so I decide to give her some gd memory lor...then just ask her to lie down and started to suck her small little cheery and she start to moan a bit and try some fingering as dun noe can or not so just venture abit here and then abit there and finally my hand was at....hey hey....u should no where hor.....at that time she start to moan more loudly and see that she quite enjoy herself and after some foul play she bei lun liao and ask me to ride her....so without any further hestation I go on top on her and start to pump her like nobody business like that......at the same time I lick and suck the cherry which I find so cute...kekekekeke... so after some hard pumping she ask me to lie down and her turn to go on top and we had a great time pumping together.....then we change to doggie as that my favouite position and pump hard until I came...........as I was abt to release out my "didi" she told me to stay inside for a while b4 she let it out......

Then she use the tissue to clean up and we just lie down there for another small chit chat b4 going for a bath......As she was bathing, I just stood there and look at her like long time never see a naked gal like that.....when she finished, she called to me to go bath...U noe wat she called me....hee hee...she called me "qing ai de".....wow...really cannot tahan her......anyway when I step into the bath room one more time , she like wan to caress my "didi" again.....so I just her agian can BBBJ again???..she say why not as she bath me and BBBJ....but of course this time cannot cum lah but I like the feeling that she BBBJ me....

So after the bath, we dry ourself and she help me to dress up...before going out she gave me a big hug and kiss me on the face like gf like that and ask me to come again if I had the time...so I asswer her ok..sure ....definently.....and inside my heart...I say 2morow if got time sure come back if not this Friday liao......really cannot get her look off me mind man......Come to think abt it like just finished the session with her like that.....

Anyway, I'm pleased to have look for her and will sure RTF......84 dun go dun go...here I come again......Fuck no wonder our Mr Cheong like her so much..........so do I...kekekekekeke....that the end of my FR...thanks for taking your time to read as I noe is a bit too long but wat the hack, I feel song mah by writing this FR.......Wahahahahahahahaha............:D

kenneth1979
08-05-2002, 09:34 PM
FR on gal 138 Fion
This gal always come in to work very late
usually start at 4 pm

she is from a ulu town near malacca.
Age 21
Cup C (quite a handful)
Looks: 9/10 one of the best looking at RS in top 3 position
Body: 7/10 alittle flabby on the legs
Massage: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10 ( abt 5 min)
FJ: 8.5/10

pussy quite tight( I like gals with tight pussies nice feeling)
When inside the room very chatty
auto mode
strip and help me massage
allow various positions
takes her time
her eyes very beautiful can kenna eletric shock
very good attitude, service quite popular cos when i left she had alreadi worked 3 sessions liao

Overall
will definitely go for her again... maybe next week

zico34
13-05-2002, 02:01 PM
Hi Brudder Kenneth1979,

Like to know what is the height of 138.....for you to give 9/10 for the look,,,, i can imagine that I will fall in love for her ???

Would you have agreed that she is the best looking in Roman....???

smiler
13-05-2002, 11:05 PM
Wenny (89) Field Report

While it is safer to do ¡¥repeat¡¦ or to zero in on those gals recommended by brudders who had tried them, I think it is more adventurous and thrilling if you bonk a gal without any cross reference to make. If it turned out right, fucktastic and if not, then better luck next time. So, after sizing up what my regular OKT had recommended, I decided to take Wenny. I am not disappointed though. Here is my FR on her.

Wenny (89)
Looks : 7.0/10 - Ordinary but very presentable about 25 yo. No makeup, eyes a bit small but with friendly smile.
Body : 7.0/10 - Short, height about 1.56m. Complexion ¡V fair. Slim looking.
Boobs : 7.0/10 - Small ¡V A cup¡K looks like a pair of growing breast of a young adolescent reaching puberty. Pink areola and nipples. Just the right size for me as I have a phobia of big neh-neh gals.
Massage : 6.5/10 - passable, stripped naked and sat on my back applying baby lotion to sooth my tired muscle.
Bbbj : 8.0/10 - After the massage, bathe me in the shower room and started to bbbj with ¡¥hot¡¦ water from the shower, great feeling. Did it again during the foreplay. Great skill¡Knearly shoots out my load.
Cat Bath : 8.0/10 - Licking skill was good, know where and how to stimulate you. Using her erect nipples to ¡¥raba raba¡¦ you. Very enjoyable feeling.
Frenching : Did not try or ask but did give her a few kisses on her wet and soft lips.
AR : 9.0/10 ¡V Out of the world. Try and you know what I mean.
Fj : 8.5/10 ¡V Very obliging, tried a few positions. Soft moan. Allows pussy eating. Finger and played with her clitoris until she
became ¡¥buah tahan¡¦ ¡V wet easily, cunt juice almost dripping. After I had shot my load, she held me tightly for a good few
minutes before taking my didi out for cleaning.
Attitude : 8.5/10 ¡V Very service oriented. No rushing. Bathe me again after the Fj .

I considered her service as one of the best that I have experienced in a HC. Will return for her again.

Cheers from Phantom.

evo3
13-05-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by smiler
Wenny (89) Field Report

While it is safer to do ¡¥repeat¡¦ or to zero in on those gals recommended by brudders who had tried them, I think it is more adventurous and thrilling if you bonk a gal without any cross reference to make. If it turned out right, fucktastic and if not, then better luck next time. So, after sizing up what my regular OKT had recommended, I decided to take Wenny. I am not disappointed though. Here is my FR on her.

Wenny (89)
Looks : 7.0/10 - Ordinary but very presentable about 25 yo. No makeup, eyes a bit small but with friendly smile.
Body : 7.0/10 - Short, height about 1.56m. Complexion ¡V fair. Slim looking.
Boobs : 7.0/10 - Small ¡V A cup¡K looks like a pair of growing breast of a young adolescent reaching puberty. Pink areola and nipples. Just the right size for me as I have a phobia of big neh-neh gals.
Massage : 6.5/10 - passable, stripped naked and sat on my back applying baby lotion to sooth my tired muscle.
Bbbj : 8.0/10 - After the massage, bathe me in the shower room and started to bbbj with ¡¥hot¡¦ water from the shower, great feeling. Did it again during the foreplay. Great skill¡Knearly shoots out my load.
Cat Bath : 8.0/10 - Licking skill was good, know where and how to stimulate you. Using her erect nipples to ¡¥raba raba¡¦ you. Very enjoyable feeling.
Frenching : Did not try or ask but did give her a few kisses on her wet and soft lips.
AR : 9.0/10 ¡V Out of the world. Try and you know what I mean.
Fj : 8.5/10 ¡V Very obliging, tried a few positions. Soft moan. Allows pussy eating. Finger and played with her clitoris until she
became ¡¥buah tahan¡¦ ¡V wet easily, cunt juice almost dripping. After I had shot my load, she held me tightly for a good few
minutes before taking my didi out for cleaning.
Attitude : 8.5/10 ¡V Very service oriented. No rushing. Bathe me again after the Fj .

I considered her service as one of the best that I have experienced in a HC. Will return for her again.

Cheers from Phantom.

bro smiler, a very good write out there man.
must learn how to write FR from u lah.

smiler
15-05-2002, 08:37 AM
Yuki (23) Field Report

Roman Spa has replaced my usual hideout (Leisure Spa) for 3 reasons. The main one being that the facilities provided is top class and many times better than Leisure Spa. Secondly, there are more than 30 gals to choose from and thirdly, the cheaper cost @ RM$248/- which is equivalent to about SGD$125/- depending on the exchange rates. As usual, chat up with my regular OKT to choose my ¡§Qiu Xiang¡¨, and through his recommendation, selected Yuki (23) to service my needs.

Yuki (23)
Looks : 6.5/10 - face looks normal, mouth a bit big ¡V good for bbbj??? The rest of the facial features are quite proportioned. She looks prettier with her CFM expression during the Fj.
Body : 7.0/10 - Big frame type, quite tall at about 1.75m. Good complexion. Long hair toughing her shoulder.
Boobs : 7.0/10 - Not too big even though she is tall ¡V Like the ¡¥Pepsi advertisement ¡V It¡¦s the real one¡¦
Massage : 5.0/10 - No proper massage sequence, but I liked the way she massaged my shoulder, really relaxing!
Bbbj : 6.0/10 - Did a few times during the foreplay. Shiok.
Frenching : kissed her lips a few times during foreplay and Fj ¡K She did not resist or avoid it. Her lip is very soft and tender. Overall - a good kiss. No attempt was made to french her.
AR : 6.0/10 - Not too long, but nice feeling. Ass hole felt very wet after AR job¡K.too much saliva???
FJ : 7.0/10 - Sexy moans, Obliging because she acceded to all my request to F%#$ in a few positions, she began riding rodeo on me first.
and after many strokes later, requested her to change to doggie. Her body look great, especially her butt, when she spread on all fours for me to enter her from behind. Her lovely cunt looks more inviting at this position. She moans even louder at this position when I trust my DD in and out really hard. She seemed to like this position more. To cool things down, I requested her to turn around again to do her in my favourite missionary position. While my butt was trusting, I was sucking her ¡¥neh-neh¡¦ ¡K. Nice feeling. Finally exploded and cum into her after 3~4 minutes of relentless pumping. I was still sucking her tits, while she was still holding me after I cum¡K.hmmmmmm.
Service : 8.0/10 - Very obliging, no restriction. Up to your request and imagination.
Attitude : 8.5/10 ¡V Yuki is the quiet type of gal who has good attitude and is service oriented. Work to please.

Summary: - Will KIV her as one of the potential reserve because my preference is for petite gals. Nevertheless, Yuki does provide a good and sextisfying f%#$. If you are looking for a good and sextisfying f%#$, She is the one. My next target - Penny (186).

Escape
16-05-2002, 11:50 PM
After reading so much on what u brudders has try so hard doing, giving a the details on ur FJ in Roman, I will try my first FR to help out others brudders on deciding their next hit targets.

#110 ( Yvonne)
After much reading on her, i finally have a chance to try out the famous gal in Roman Spa yesterday nitez.

Went into the room and as usual, feel about scared even after more than 5 times there. A soft knock on the door and my heart starts pounding. Saw this ger walk in, and immediately she greeted me a good day. Ok ? Feel abit more relax.... We have an exchange of names and to my surprise this is quite a friendly ger. Keep on smiling !

So lets move on to the actual work. Was ask to lie on the bed, and she starts pouring powder on my back. Gives me an SOP massage, some strength in it but u know, who cares, we not here for the massge. We chat alot during the massage and told her she is popular in here. She says a bit thanks to all you brudders out there.

Next she starts stripping and i was prepared to move into the shower. But she stops me. She says no need to waste time coz i have already taken my shower at the pool side. Oh, i was a bit shock to hear that. Hmz, finally a ger who dont wash for u b4 sex. Good or bad is up to u to decide. But i do know it saves alot of time. She starts to lick my body and during all the licking she oso moans. Oh man, sounds so nice to the ear. Licking all the way down, and even sucks my toes. Feel a bit disgusted but u know, u pay for all this special services. Her tongue is so powerful. Continue licking my whole body for at least 8 mins. Oh man ! Ask me to open out my legs and start to lick my ass..... Cannot tahan ! Good job ! BJ have lots of suction. And since my hammer head is not make of pure steel ( not like most brudders out here ) ,she slowly lick and suck my little brother. She really knows how a man ticks and where he enjoys the most.

Next was ask to turn around in a doggie style..... Starts to use her tongue again on my back . Then starts licking my ass again doggie style. Wow ! During all this, she keeps on moaning. Wau lau ! Really cant stand her. Even give me a BJ doggie style. Then was ask to lied flat down and she starts using her breasts to fondle me. At the same time play wif my little brother. Just a reminder, she blowing me raw all this time

Finally the FJ ! ! !
Position #1 on top of me....

After all this licking and sucking, put on the cap for me. Then, hmz.... my brother went to sleep. She smilingly says that dont worry she will help me with that. And she starts licking my nipples and fondleing my brother. Wow....Shiok ! Little brother starts to wake up and she went on top on me.... The best thing is during the riding, she dont force her weight down onto your body, but she tahan her body using her hands and legs..... Same as shitting position. Not forgetting the moans pls ! Damn shiok ! Her moans can kill you !

Position #2 Missonary ( wrong spelling )

After about 3-5mins of riding, sense that she abit tired , so ask to to lied on the bed. Then the same thing happen again, BROTHER WENT TO SLEEP ! Felt damn sianz man ! But to my surprise, she said to me that not to worry she will help me with that. So, she help to put my sleeping brother into her ( a bit tight to me ) pussy, use her cunt muscles to hear my bro, and ask me to give a few push. WOW ! Start to wake up again. So, starts to ram her...... Hmz....during the hardening process she moans : ' Its hardeding, so shiok, deeping , so hard and big. ' Was lau i tell u , my male ego increases big time ! :p Give her more thrusting and at the same time, was licking her breasts , fondle it, and oso starts french-kissing her. DAMN DAMN shiok man ! TO BE CONTINUE

Escape
17-05-2002, 12:08 AM
Part 2 :

Positon #3 doggie style ( favourite )

Usually for all this time in H.C. i dont manage to hold onto my brother to the doggie style. But for her , since she have provided to me with such good services, i tell myself to last longer. :p Also most of the gals that i tried a bit sianz to waste any more of time that why will finish in position #2. Back to the story :
Went into the doggie style, and i must says damn damn shiok again. She got a fleshy ass and very smooth skin. Starts to ram her from behind and again the moanss starts ! Wau lau man, really cant tahan and shoots inside her.

Went into the shower, help to clean me up, starts chatting and before i leave, give me a nice hug and a soft kiss on the cheeks.

Overall ratings :

Looks : 6.5/10 ( Around the age of 25+ but nvm I not here for wife )

Massage : 6.5/10 ( we not here for this )

Bath : N.A. ( She dont waste much time )

BBBJ: 9.5/10 ( Uses alot of licking and moanings )

BJ : 9.5 /10 ( Bj in a few positions, very skillful, handle ur weapon with care, good suction )

AR : 9.5 / 10 ( Do it in a few positions )

french-kissing : Allows

Digging gold : Allows

FJ : 9.8 / 10 ( Very good, lots of positions u can use, guide u along, very professional , best i hadd )

Attitude : 9 / 10 ( Friendly, helpful , GF feeling )

Overall : 9.6 / 10 ( The best I ever Had )

No regrets at all. Will definetely go again ! She has the commandor and gf style way of servicing u !

BTW : This is my first FR. A bit lengthy. ( sorry for that ) And some info are taken out if not , all brudders will sleep after reading.

smiler
18-05-2002, 11:12 AM
at the request of our bro smiler......

My first trip to RS.......

was there quite late so when for the fast bang.......

went in and ask for gals but all not free because had to leave

early so ask him to recommand ......

went to the room and waited for the gal......

then came in tall big frame gal....... yuki

Looks:6/10 (norm looks)

Boobs: 6.5/10 ( B cup and nice pink nipples)

Body:6/10 ( very big body frame) too big for me.....

massage: 4/10 (not good only did the back with oil)

BBBJ:5/10 (never go deep only licking around)

AR:5/10 ( very wet ) tried better 1's eg. paris from leisure

FJ:7/10 ( ok with soft moans and CFM face)

Service:7.5/10 (Very obliging )

Attitude:7/10 (A quite type of gal..... need to break ice)

Overall was ok very SOP abit too quite for me during the

massage nearly fell asleep........... during foreplay she started

frenching.......... tried to do 69 she was smart and move to a

position that only allow hand movements........

over all ok..... would want to try the famous 84.

hope u dont mind the brief FR bro....... next time we go

together....

smiler
18-05-2002, 11:17 AM
Yo bro hotdick,

Since you post... then I post also. Somemore bro smiler asking
for it liao...... here it goes...

In a hurry so cannot wait so ask captain to intro and in came a
cute cute girl name JJ...... ;p (familiar name)

For those who love talking cock and singing song when massage,
this one is a good recommendation. Sweet talk her a bit and wah
piang ah...... pattern all come out liao... she will sweet talk back
and trust me... very enjoyable if you enjoy lots of talk... like
bf and gf talking like that..... thinking of it again...... eeeeee......
hair can stand one leh!

Looks: 7/10 (NOT a killer but cute cute looking)

Body: Small frame (about 1.75 heads shorter than me)(me 1.79m)

Boobs: Ample (just nice for my hand. anyway, someone ever told
me b4 that anything more than a handful is a waste! Ha ha!)

Massage: Not graded (we're not there for that, right?)

BJ: Stimulating!!! (Well done!)

Service: Good

FJ: Excellent (Automatically hug and smell you like you're her bf!)
(maybe she really like me leh???!!! Ha Ha... puke puke puke!!!)

Name : JJ
No.: 131

After everything... STILL can sweet talk like nobody's business!

Last edited by Coolwheelz on 16-05-2002 at 11:11 AM

Escape
19-05-2002, 03:21 PM
This is my second FR. Hope will help all the brudders.

No.99

Looks : 6.9/10 ( CFM looks and very friendly)

Boobs : 5.5/10 ( almost can't feel anything, not for those who like boobs )

Massage: 6/10 ( Nothing special )

Cat Bath : 6.5/10 ( BJ during shower, I think she put peppermint on her lips, coz brother will feel cold after the bj )

BJ : 8/10 ( C/w hot tea bj, very good suction , does this for almost 20mins coz mine brother cant stand :p )

FJ : 7/10 ( good in a few positions, moaning oso )

Overall : 7/10 ( very friendly ger with nice attitude, not for those who likes big boobs, BJ damn shiok)

TheSaint
19-05-2002, 09:23 PM
Short & Sharp FR on Email 56.

Look : 7/10.
Body : 7/10.
Boob : 9/10.
Massage : 7/10.
Attitude & Service : 6.5/10.
BJ : 6.5/10.
FJ : 7/10.

Disadv : No shower b4 job start, no AR, no 69.
Adv : Nice boobs.

Thats all folks..........

Willie
20-05-2002, 09:00 AM
Hi Bro,

Me 1st FR, so if not ok, pls "to to bahan".

Went to RS with another brother yesterday, he got 89 while I had 56.

Nos 56:

Looks - 7.5/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10 (big, firm yet soft to touch)
Massage - SOP - a bit of breast massage in didi quite exciting though
FJ - 7/10 - soft moaning, quite tigh still, willing to change pattern, no complains
AR - Nil
Attitude - 6.5/10

Verdict - Surely try again.

Nos 89

General commenst were, ok service, ok looks but quite loose already, so for brother looking for tight ones, forget about her.

Me virgin Fr, hope to share more in future.

smiler
26-05-2002, 03:32 PM
"Heavenly Treatment

My FR

Name: Yvonne No. 110
Looks: 6/10
body: 7/10 (Boobs b cups nice soft feeling)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( the best I have ever tried the flicking of her tounge)
FJ: 8/10 ( very soft and sexy moans)
Attitute: 9/10 ( very good in all her aspects)

went in to the room and waited for her........ ~10mins later she
came in first glance she looks ok ......... then she started small
chat help me take off my clothes and proceed to shower.... tested
the water and ask if it is too hot...... good start.......... played
around with my didi in the shower.... made me look forward for
the rest to come...... then dried up and went to the bed........
did her massage not be got power quite relaxing..........
the turn me over and gave me a sexy CFM look..........
started to cat bath me............ her tounge very agile flick and flick
then came the BBBJ heaven....... she flick her tounge at the
correct spots nearly made me CIM............ gave me the CFM look
during the BBBJ ...... heaven man ............... then she stop can
sense me cannot tahan liao....... gave me a CFM look and ask me
if I want to service her??????? helll yeh............ how can I reject
with that CFM face............ let her lie down and slowly lick her
nipples then went down on her............... slowly flick my tounge
at her clit........... let her know that I am also good at the tounge
flick her for awhile started to get wet then inserted 1 finger......
increase my flicking speed that made her very horny started to
twist and turn her body around.......... moans getting louder.....
then inserted my second finger....... made her even more horny
she then started to fuck my finger moving her groin up and
down..... sense that she cumming flick as hard as I can .........
continute for awhile she cum a few times......
as didi started to soft quickly went to FJ........ gave me the CFM
look and said that she long time never kena service like that liao
gave me a passionate french........... and while frenching guided
me in..... did her missionary first.......... then switch to my secret
pos. (gals love this pos.) she then commented that I know how
to pleased Gals.......... started to grind her........ she moans louder
made her cum somemore............ then ask me to change to doggie
shit I can tahan long at doggie......... did her doggie for awhile
alternate the speed which drove her wild......... pumped afew
more strokes then was cumming she quickly turn around and
and took out the cap and let me cum on her breast.......
first time HC gal did that to me..... she did it herself i did not
request ............ cummmmm on her and she gave me that CFM
look was in heaven........... both of us laid there for awhile........
then she started to clean me up............. and went to shower...
call me in to join her........ gave me a good rub down in the
shower can see that she enjoyed the session and keep telling
me I goood at it...... made her sextisfied..... ( dont know if she
saythat to other guys) help me dried up and put on my clothers
for me........... hugged and kiss me..... like BF/GF and ask me not
to forget her and come see her more often.... smiled and said
ok..... paid her and went out........ my legs were weak after the
session.......... will try her again........ me very sextisfied.....

as IMHO she may have click with me so gave me the cum on tits thing......so others may have diff service up to her so dont flame me if u dont get it...........

"1 man's meat is another man's death

cheong jb
27-05-2002, 01:39 PM
Annie (77) Field Report ¡V a belated report.

Actually I was looking for Penny (186), but unfortunately, she was not working on the day. Chat with my regular OKT and finally, through his recommendation, we narrowed down the list to either Fion (138) or Annie (77). I decided to take on Annie for the fact that she is a new gal in Roman Spa who has just started work for less than a week.

Introduction: Name - Annie. 23 yo. (This is what she told me). Came from Kuala Lumpur and has worked in Dynasty KTV for about 8 months before switching over to Roman Spa to work as a masseur. She is an easygoing gal.

Looks: 8.0/10 - Although she may not be a stunner, She looks pretty chio with her CFM look, especially when her hair is being tied up. Her smile is one of her strongest asset. Even her eyes seem to be smiling. All in all, I consider her to be one of the better-looking gals in Roman Spa.

Body and Boobs: 8.0/10 ¡V She is tall at around 1.70 meter and fleshy (Bah-Bak). Complexion not that fair. Skin texture is quite smooth. She has a pair of nice and firm boobs (told me that it is 34C) but looks more towards 33C to me. Real thing.

Massage: 7.5/10 - After the mutual introduction, she proceed to strip herself naked. She was wearing a very nice G-string. She asked me to lie down for a massage. What can I said about the massage - hmmmm¡K¡¨ imagine yourself as a rich tycoon visiting your mistress and she was attending to you, clenched her tender fist and give you those soft and light pounding on your neck and shoulder while engaging in small pillow talk ¡V heavenly feeling¡¨ This is something different from the SOP HC massage and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Foreplay: 7.5/10 ¡V Cat bath started from the back before turning to the front. Very thorough and nice feeling cos it was done slowly. While licking my nipples, she shifted her body sideward allowing me to lick and suck her nipples and finger her pussy.

Frenching: 7.5/10 - Very passionate with good tongue movement.

Bbbj: 7.5/10 ¡V Bbbj was done with varying speed and rhythm. She was very skillful with her tongue. Nearly shot my load out. Asked me to stand up and bbbj me while she kneeled down. Sucked the hell out of me. Fantastic feeling. Her tits are big and soft to the touch, hold the neh-neh and sucked the nipples before diving down her love hole. She has a very nice pussy. Spread opens her outer labia and continued to tongue her clitoris. She was moaning and came a few times judging from the violent vibration and jerking of her crotch. After that, she told me that I am her first customer in RS to make her cummed.

AR: Nil. Anyway, I did not request. I believe that AR should be done if the gal is comfortable with it. If given, will try to enjoy it. If not, then it is alright with me.

Fj: 7.5/10 ¡V Very accommodating. Pumped her in different positions before finishing off in my favorite missionary. Moaning is soft, but sounds like a crying child in pain and in ecstasy¡Kkept calling out ¡§Come on Darling¡¨ during the Fj. After releasing my load, She cleared up the mess and gave me another round of ¡§mistress-like¡¨ massage before proceeding to bathe me. Gave me a passionate french kiss before leaving the room.

Attitude: 8.0/10 ¡V Very friendly and obliging. Bf and gf kind of feeling. Perhaps both of us possessed the mutual chemistry to click. Annie always maintained eyes contact when talking to you. She can be quite chatty also. Perhaps the 8 months that she spent working in Dynasty KTV has horned her PR skill that make her that unique.

RTF: Definitely a BIG YES! So sextisfying and enjoyable. Think I will stick with her for a while before searching for new prey.

Cheers from Phantom.

marcoman
27-05-2002, 02:43 PM
:)

cheong jb
30-05-2002, 01:00 PM
Was in RS after a long time. Tried No. 81 (either celine or serene - her pronounication quite bad).

Looks : 5.5/10 based on GL150 std 22 yrs old.
Bod : 6.0/10 overall, proportionate.
Butt: proportionate.
Tits :size 32B. pinkish/brownish Nipples.
bbbj : 2.0/10. 1 Min - Cannot make it
FJ: 6.0/10. Quite Good. She inititiated lot of positions.However she put on a lot of KY.
AR : None
Audio: Minimal
Frenching : NA.
Attitude : 7.0/10. Friendly and chatty.
Overall- weak service but friendly personality.

kenneth1979
06-06-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Dirtysa on June 6 2002

Well bro ChongJB, if u really can hor, then please accept me as your apprentice. Hee hee .. well tt day with bro Kenneth, I tried no 126 (i think) , name is Esther recommended by the captain (cheong i think). Quite far and boobs quite ok, allows fingering and licking but cannot kiss her neck and above and applys quite a bit of KY ... which I forgot when i started eating her .... yuck ;P. Things at first were sop (bath, cat bath and then BBBj) then I start to service her. She would pinch my nipples indicating if i hurt hers :P (somehow tt is a turn on for me, hee hee) After eating n fingering her for a while, she ask me to be on top , cos like her leg cramp or something(maybe dun to my fingering and licking? ;) ) Go missionary first, got some feeling but tiring so change to dog. Cannot cum so she try to HJ me with oil for 5 minutes, but still no good ... tried to DIY for another 5 mins but cannot so stop liao as dun want to keep hearing her to ask me to jia zhong(add time). So go bath and I keep saying sorry to her and telling her maybe i slept 3 hrs only so cannot cum and will try her next itme. So In The End, No Cum for me !!.. sian~ Go out and smile weakly to the captain. Since this is my virgin visit to Eden and virgin fr other bros pls 'qian liang'.. Here are her ratings :

Body: 7 (34b if i remember correctly and quite fair)
looks: 6.5 (ok looking only)
BBBj: 6 (feels good but not much suction)
AR: 6 (ok lar)
Fj: 6.5 (at least got good moans even if it is not reall :P )
Attitude: 7 (ok lar like at least quite sop n keep smiling, u know...)
Repeat: No lar, have to try others mar, else no $$ fast.

Oh bro smiler, basket u put my airplane, luckily met bro kenneth else wait outside Rs will neck long long! Must make it up to me this newbie leh~ Hee hee~
Oh i saw 18 ice too , tall and dao sia~ Her the captain (xiao hei) say she like never talk much to customers ...anyone try b4 then?

sgmjplayer
08-06-2002, 12:39 AM
was there early ... first few customers of the day..

had gal 89.. (forgot to ask her name..haha.. not my type of gal.)

Massage was abt 5mins. says she cant massage well.

bath and had BJ with cold and hot water.. shiok!!

dont know its the air-con too cold for me or !!!
the next 25mins or so, she is trying her best to make
my didi stand.. unsucessful.

looks - 6.5 (not the type i like)

got a very slightly more than a handful boobs. nice looking
boobs. but looking at the boobs also cannot stand!

attitude was gd.. apologized alot as no FJ for me..:(

had a drink and Paid rm248.00 and left..
i remember reading rm238.00
Do I looked more expensive?haha

ToreSoul
10-06-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by sgmjplayer
was there early ... first few customers of the day..

had gal 89.. (forgot to ask her name..haha.. not my type of gal.)

Massage was abt 5mins. says she cant massage well.

bath and had BJ with cold and hot water.. shiok!!

dont know its the air-con too cold for me or !!!
the next 25mins or so, she is trying her best to make
my didi stand.. unsucessful.

looks - 6.5 (not the type i like)

got a very slightly more than a handful boobs. nice looking
boobs. but looking at the boobs also cannot stand!

attitude was gd.. apologized alot as no FJ for me..:(

had a drink and Paid rm248.00 and left..
i remember reading rm238.00
Do I looked more expensive?haha

hello!!! Welcome back from your break!! How, when sakura???

smiler
19-06-2002, 11:09 PM
hallo people....

just wanna share me experience from a not too distant past...
went to roman spa...my 2nd foray into the m'sian hc industry...
the 1st was at southern inn...the experience was how shall i put it...lousy....

back to my eden trip...
was brought there by a good fren...rewindd...
liked the facilities there....had never seen or experienced such extravagance....really nice...
tried the hot pool...then the cold pool....
then went to have 'nasi lemak'...not bad except the rice a bit under cooked...
then knowing my preference...me fren recommended a gal...
told the captain....after about 15 mins was led to the room....
abt 2 mins later...this gal came in...not bad looking...
boobs on the very small side...but neber mind...me not a boobs person...
told me to strip everything...then lie down...
gave me a powder bath....and massaged a little....not bad...got strength...
then she stripped...nice body....led me to the shower and showered me....emphaised a lot on the didi and the asshole...
finished showering...laid down on bed....facedown...
was given a nice tongue bath....
then turned over...was given a wonderful bbbj....
she sensed me cumming...she stopped...
put the rubber...then bj again...then she took the top....
she rode me...she had such good vaginal muscles....can feel her clamp on me didi....
after about 10 strokes...me is gone...usually me will take longer...but becos of the earlier bbbj...wow me cannot tahan alreadi...
she showered me again....then we dressed...
we hug a little at the door before i opened the door and left...

went to the lounge area and waited for fren....and makan somemore...
really had a great time....and money well spent...

total expenditure was RM$248...
gal # - 99 (joey)
looks - 7/10
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 7/10 (did have opportunity to try other positions cos oreadi spent)

overall
will go back to roman spa again...
will try other gals mentioned by fren...
if none avail...will go back to joey...really shiok...

smiler
19-06-2002, 11:12 PM
FR on KK No. 62
After seeing recomendations, decided to try KK. Waited with great anticipation for her arrival in the room.

Finally when I see her, I was please as she look sweet and pleasant looking. Exchange of names and she stripped with only her G string left.What a turn on with the twin peaks in sight. Really great bod.

Went on with normal massage followed by BM. Could not wait to scale the peaks. BM started with back then on the front. By then, junior was already awaken. She teased junior with her peaks while front BM. After BM, went on to shower and time for
the action.

Started with BM motion then licks from neck to feet. After some teasing, took pampered junior with her warm and deep throat BBBJ. The slurping, wet and warmth was a real turn on. Abit of AR then ask me to stand face to wall. AR from the back then faced her for more attention on junior.

After that, ask me to lay back while she skilfully cap me with mouth. Start with she riding me (tight feeling) then doggies before off load in missionary. Very sextisfactory.

Looks: 7.5 (sweet and pleasant)
Body: 8.5 (Nice boobs, handful but she is quite tan)
BBBJ: 9.5
AR: 4 (too short)
FJ: 9
Attitude: 10 (chat for a while like GF/BF after mission accomplished. Very friendly.)

PS: I saw No. 99 when I was there. She is indeed chio like model. ...maybe next target....

smiler
01-07-2002, 11:09 PM
No 56: Email

Email is overall a good try though not a superb one. She is rather pretty but a little short and just a little baby fat. However, shemakes up her above weakness with some good sized boobs (at least a C-D cup)!

Ratings as follows:
Looks: 7.5/10 Pretty with long flowing hair
Figure: 7/10 As above, a little short with a little baby fat but well endowed breast
Massage: 4/10 Are you there for their massage?
Service: 7/10 Nothing fanciful or exciting, just rather SOP. No AR. However, allow some franching - a plus point to me.
FJ: 6.5/10 Rather passive, you have to enjoy taking the initiative to enjoy the f**k, closed eyes with light moans.
Overall: 7/10 She is becoming my no. 1 backup when the angpais are not available. Her main plus are her looks plus big boobs.. if you are attracted by other aspects of a gal, you can give her a miss...

Cheers,
Shadow

smiler
01-07-2002, 11:13 PM
No 18-Ice

Alas..... booked No 18 at 7.15pm and have to rush off without much further progress with her.
Left with her name "Cynthia" in my heart.

Dress up and head to the cafeteria and waited for No 18. ICE. Had Milo to built stamina before action.

There she was in full glory of a pink dress with two pinky strings hanging over her sultry shoulders. Her dimpled smile send quivers to my dick as I undress hurriedly as if it is my first fuck. Personally, she is a stunner with good body and PR which I discovered a sense of insincerity.

THE 15 MINS MASSAGE: First, she tie up her dress upward to her waist and bundled her hair which is dyed in chestnut color. Like a samurai. Then, she told me to be in prone position while she massages my back. How teh fuck can one be relaxed when her exposed panties with lingerie laces keep enticing your eyes. Her white G-string panties really turned me on and my bruther seem to have seeped semen. Must be getting old. When she spread her slender legs and sat on my bum with a towel, I told her to remove the towel, as I want to feel her more with her pussy on the cheeks of my bum. The sensation fo soft warm pussy on my bum was a teaser which I suggested despite her having the laced panty covering her pussy.

THE SHOWER: Her massage is average. Considering that I am here to fuck, what can I complain...maybe later which you reader will know why!
Suggested she use warm water in mouth and BBBJ but she says " Wo Pu Ker Yee Zer Yain"-translated, as I cannot do that. Of course, she smiled after saying that, hoping to appease the rejection. Then , while showering me, I asked her whether I can hug her in the shower room before drying myself, she say "Wo Pu Xi Wan Pow Ni " claiming that I haven't dry myself and suggesting that later, I can hug her while laying on mattress. Reasonable but I was just teasing her limit for this FR!
So bruther, so far, this lady smiles sweetly at you when she rejects any suggestion.

THE FUCK: When I lay down facing up, she starts to cat bathe me and I slowly scrutinize her .
While scrutinizing and to avoid her awareness, I asked her whether I can CIM and later insert my carrot in her forest. Her answer was ""Pay extra Ringitt $150" then followed by her sweet diplomatic smile which I am getting tired of it. Probably my experience with Malay girl must have spoilt me.
Nevertheless, her BBBJ was superb and patient. Blew me lying down and refused to let go while I slowly raised to kneel down. Wow.... she again deep throated me as I suggest to stand up. She never let go like a hungry dog holding on to my "bone". Told her to stop as I am abt to blow but she continue...probably to make me cum and she will have an opportunity to make additional $150 which I am not fooled.
I told he to stop and she appeared angry but with a false front and her smile, she sweetly tell me off that
why I take so long to cum. In the first place, I did not say I will cum into her mouth as I told her I like BBBJ a lot. Probably her effort to cock suck me to cum was fruitless, as she might want an easier and faster way out. TOO BAD... I tong well due to my past experience.

Then I doggie her behind and confirmed that she ahs a mole on her upper right arm and that she wears bangles on both hands. She also have a set of crystals balls which she removes when she start to bathe.
Must be a lucky charm to thwart misfortune, I changed to missionary after I realized her cunt was dry and the condom seems to be pulling off. I suggested she uses more KY or my bruther may not CUM.
After fingering herself with KY, I fuck her missionary and still can tong.... never release and keep holding. Then she tells me to hurry as time is running out. I told her I want to extend the duration but she claimed she does not do extra time. I got pissed by her attitude and began to ram her out of frustration rather than pleasure. I know I will not cum when lady attitude is bad. I suggested she BBBJ me, and she start to lose her patience and complained that I am very difficult to serve, very difficult to make my money.
FUCK! Those words turn me off even if she has a angelic look, 170 m good figure, 34C full breast which I am sure had been altered with silicon. Touch the base of the breasts and feel-hardened sacs and I know it was not fake breast but enhanced with silicon. She denied when I told her tactfully of my discovery. I said that to pissed her as she is getting impatient. Then, when I cannot control my cum, I shoot into her mouth and she accidentally suck two more quick stroke, causing my load to explode into her throat. Intentionally, she spitted onto my chest with a "PIU" sound to avenge for my CIM which she claimed I did not tell her when I cum. I mean...she should be professional and know sometimes, you cannot control your cum. Of course, she sweetly smiles and apologized but I can sense her tolerance as her smile starts to be crooked when saying that. I got up and told her firmly not to be rude! Especially spitting at me like a black cobra.
She sensed my anger and apologized with obligated smile
Well...at least my fuck is like warfare...she dislike me for my long control, making her suck 10 mins, fuck 10mins and then suck again while my attraction towards her start to dwindle and end up ramming her out of frustration. Then she retaliated by spitting the sperm near my right shoulder and I ended the whole thing with my finger of caution....I meant the index finger not the middle finger / after all, she is still a lady,

OBSERVATION: Looks : CFM look with sweet dimple and diplomatic smile-------------6.5/10
Body: Slender and slim with little tummy for you to act as fulcrum when fucking
with your tummy and your dick in it.-----------------------------7/10
Massage : 5/10 (perfunctory act)
Best turn on: Her relentless BBBJ
Worst turn off: Sperm spitting Cobra
Her dislikes: Finger fuck, hugging wet in shower, Hard fondling
Frenching, AR, prolonged BBBJ, face kissing
Cunt description: Long curly hair that hanged like the roots from flower pots. Messy and massive, Very soft libia minora and ajora .
Breast Description: 34C with full curves but planted with silicon at base
Distinctive mark: mole on upper right arm
FJ: 5/10
BBBJ: 7.5 / 10
Picture of her by my artistic sketch

Trussardi
15-07-2002, 01:06 AM
Tried no. 77 on thursday..............

Look : 7/10 Older than what she said she was, 24.
Body : 7/10 Consider slim wif B~C cup, but feels like something inside, a bit hard hard one.
BJ : 7/10 but when i standing she give me BJ kena her teeth, abit pain on my small head.
FJ : 7/10 Said me very good, she die on my dick.
Attitude : Overall good, but tell lies say she only started work 3 days ago, brand new in RS, tried 69 wif her but cannot dig black hole.

Will try her again only if i have tried 138 again, really miss her............dun noe when she will be back, any bros haf info on 138??

smiler
15-07-2002, 10:49 PM
Hi Bros!

Went there on Sat, twice in a day!!! Heh heh.

Reach there at 1pm, then wanted to wait and see if 168/138 is around. But by 2.30, it started to get crowded. So I didn't wanna wait anymore. Told the captain and got 82.

She was not pretty but have big boobs. Coz I'm not a BIG boob guy, so it wasn't a plus for me. Her stuff are SOP. Only interesting thing is she blow damn long and from a doggy position. (Me in the doggy position). Her screams were loud too! Maybe no chemistry between us, so after doin, didn't felt shiok.

No.82
face: 6/10 (not ugly)
body: 7/10 (good for bro who like big ones)
BBJ: 8/10 (doggy position quiet interesting!)
AR: 8/10 (8/10 all over the place)
FJ: 7/10 (do scream)

total : 7/10 but no chemistry so -1 point so total 6/10.

Was dissapointed wif RS, I was expecting much more. Coz I heard a lot from dis forum, and thus had higher expectaions. But it was a let down.

After that, left the place wif my frds, go makan, go some pubs. Then in the evening, wanted to go KTV, but after thinking thro, go KTV aso nothing to get, might as well go bonk better, dun waste time. Heh heh.

So went back to RS at abt 8.30pm. Not as much ppl as I thought. This time round, I told captain I wanted 77. This time better be good, else I'll not go back RS anymore!

Dis time, when she came in, she look much better. and she proceed to strip straight away! I like gers who take the initiative. Then told me to lie down, press press a bit, and she was down to business! She was quiet pro and really know how to do her stuff. And after when I was done, she took ciggs out and smoke together! I was surprise, usually gers will be busy clearing, etc.... but she really took her time. Then she was chatting and chatting, after smoking, went to wash up then went to clear the bed and all these while she was not wearing anything!!! So I really had a good time feasting my eyes on her body!

face: 7.5/10
body: 8/10 (well proportion)(oni flat ass)
BBJ: 8/10
AR: nil
FJ: 8.5/10 (really push U to excel!)Heee

Total : 7.5/10 plus chemistry was excellent! therefore total of
8.5/10!

Trussardi
18-07-2002, 12:15 AM
Tried 138 about 1mth+ ago, really miss her..........

Look : 7.5/10 Look very pleasant and nice.
Body : 7.5/10 Big Boobs, bigger than 77 and its real!!!
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 8/10 Very Gooooood..........tight pussy, when she on top damned shiok!!!!
Massage : so so ok to me..............
Attitude : 8/10 Very Gooooood.............22222222.

Overall : 8*/10 (Sure go back and look for her if she is back in RS)

My Dream gal.........me got her H/p no., but very very difficult to get her leh..........:(

cheong jb
20-07-2002, 12:29 PM
TRY EMAIL GER 56 ON 19/07/2002

receive sudden call from bro defytherules at 3 plus chio me to RS since long time never go so on him but late by an hour thats why i need 1 day notice .

ask for 77 , 88 , 84 all not around so try 56 as bro santa say not bad so straight to the detail .

looks : 8/10 not bad looking but too bad lack of height at most 1.6m only

boobs : 34 C i think but really looks good my kind of breast not too saggy her size sure drop a bit .

bbbj : 6/10 not long enuf but very good indeed another plus point is her ' nibbling skill ' its not cat bath, just really turn me On by her soft nibbling at the balls and the shaft wah really good by my standard lah

fj : 6/10 nothing much to shout about and only 1 position can say she a bit lazy at fj .

overall : 6.5/10
rtf : if 84 not working (like yesterday) this time no fj just blow to kingdom hehehehe

siaoCB
20-07-2002, 03:04 PM
so very mountain kid liao.......can any Bro tell me where is RS? in a hotel or shopping centre.......cos me going with a friend tonight.Heard 84 can ass fuck ?ke ke never try before or any other recommendation>Cheers and thanks.

Santa
25-07-2002, 06:19 PM
F.R. on NO 138 19/7/2002

Went with Bro Cheong & Defytherules. Most of the " ang pais " not working so decide to let Ah Lok the manager to recommend !

Looks : 5/10
Massage : 6/10
Bbbj : 9/10 ( slowly flickers & nibble but d best is her deep throat ...never tried so goood deep throat in my life )
Fj :6/10

Overall very professional service but looks not so good & almost forgot ...... very very small boobs.
for those who fancies big boobs or pretty face can 4get abt. her !

cheong jb
25-07-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Santa
F.R. on NO 138 19/7/2002

Went with Bro Cheong & Defytherules. Most of the " ang pais " not working so decide to let Ah Lok the manager to recommend !

Looks : 5/10
Massage : 6/10
Bbbj : 9/10 ( slowly flickers & nibble but d best is her deep throat ...never tried so goood deep throat in my life )
Fj :6/10

Overall very professional service but looks not so good & almost forgot ...... very very small boobs.
for those who fancies big boobs or pretty face can 4get abt. her !

U GOT GER 138 OR 183 ??????

Santa
25-07-2002, 06:35 PM
NO 39 - tried on 25/7/2002

Went to RS wif fren today & since tired tell Ah Lok to recommend 1 good massage ger But not to old !

No 39 : Grace
Looks : 7/10 ( for her age )
Body :7/10 still good
massage : 8/10 ( in terms of RS standard )

After a good massage ask whether i want hj. not to disappoint her since she only makes RM20 for one session i say o.k.
Her attitude is good cos she say if u r tired not necessary to go ahead !
Anyway she strip her top to do hj & her boobs is nice, firm , wif small nipples. Her handjob is fantastic & while she is busy wif my tool .... i lick her nipples till she's panting.
The end of the story.... needless to say ...slowly lick & strip her down 2 her G string & ........
The FJ was fantastic ... slow & steady like lovers & end up both cumming together...sweating all over !
She told me her age & i laugh ....... she remarked that she noe why i am laughing ..cos for a woman aged 30 is considered most highly sexed age ! i agree wif her statement !
will definitely go back for her next time !

Santa
25-07-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by cheong jb

Santa
25-07-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by cheong jb

Sorry typing error .... it should be 183 !
paiseh paiseh :o

138 is working today & the Q is very very very long !
RS is oso packed today !

defytherules
25-07-2002, 09:44 PM
good FR bro! she's my next target! I luv lao chio!!

might be popping down JB this weekend..any new places to go?

Went to RS wif fren today & since tired tell Ah Lok to recommend 1 good massage ger But not to old !

After a good massage ask whether i want hj. not to disappoint her since she only makes RM20 for one session i say o.k.
Anyway she strip her top to do hj & her boobs is nice, firm , wif small nipples. Her handjob is fantastic & while she is busy wif my tool .... i lick her nipples till she's panting.
The end of the story.... needless to say ...slowly lick & strip her down 2 her G string & ........
The FJ was fantastic ... slow & steady like lovers & end up both cumming together...sweating all over !
She told me her age & i laugh ....... she remarked that she noe why i am laughing ..cos for a woman aged 30 is considered most highly sexed age ! i agree wif her statement !

dragon8866
26-07-2002, 05:32 PM
183 is Connie. OKT recommend. Lousy man!

Looks- 4/10 definately very late 20's

Height- average

Skin- 4/10 Fair, not very smooth, but not rough

French- 0/10 Not allowed. Keep avoiding and show fuck face

Shower- 3/10. Not sensuous at all. Just quickly wash didi and ass because she's going to suck and lick. After that, ask me to go out and she bath herself. Sucks man!

Overall- 3/10. Regret lah. pui pui pui...

leomale28
30-07-2002, 07:19 PM
When RS last Fri had 158. so-so. Not worth another try. Very accomodative though, but need imagination to get it going and over. Recommended by OKT ... cannot trust the guy next time.

Look : 6
Bath : 5
BJ : 6.5
AR : 6
FJ: 5.5

Body : 5

Had footreflex after at RS also. Much more pleasure from this than the fuck job.

jbkaki
01-08-2002, 06:12 PM

Bro Santa, I tried this 39 before, but only body massage....i mean oil massage. Quite good...not bad. I didn't try out her handjob service (very tired that day just want to relax), what a miss!!! I didn't know she also do special service, r u sure she do FJ also??? Want to try it out man!!! I thot usually girl that do oil massaga dun do Special service???

Anyway, to me her face so so only, but got big boobs! Body abit fat and short. Very friendly!

So total how much izzit?

Trussardi
02-08-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by jbkaki

Bro Santa, I tried this 39 before, but only body massage....i mean oil massage. Quite good...not bad. I didn't try out her handjob service (very tired that day just want to relax), what a miss!!! I didn't know she also do special service, r u sure she do FJ also??? Want to try it out man!!! I thot usually girl that do oil massaga dun do Special service???

Anyway, to me her face so so only, but got big boobs! Body abit fat and short. Very friendly!

So total how much izzit?

Hey, i thought this place is purely for RS FR only, how come so many toking sessions nowadays??

chachai
07-08-2002, 02:17 PM
Hi

Can I just ask for lady without using the facilities there? How much they charge usually?

thks

Trussardi
10-08-2002, 02:09 AM
Tried No.?? but name is Jesse. Just 2 days into RS but already long queue waiting for her. Indeed very innocent look when came into my room. Request me to teach her where to improve as she say customers complained about her. Age is 21 she say.
The FR goes........

Looks : 7.5 when far, 6.7 when near as face abit rough.
Body : 7.5 not fat not thin, nice bushy pussy hair, wif 33B breast and large pink to brown nipples.
BBBJ : 8.5 shiok until u forget ur name.
FJ : 6.7 too much KY but very keen to listen to ur order.
Attitude : 8.8 Very obedient as she wants to learn new things to improve herself.

Thats all.................heard from the okt there is a no.73 doris who is pretty and good figure, dun noe true or false??

Trussardi
17-08-2002, 01:11 AM
KK @ RS
Hi,,,
rather new in here, my 1st time posting FR after reading this thread & yet to finish all the thread, but cannot tahan anymore...

My 1st time to RS yesterday @ abt 7:30pm, tiptop svc... got to know their process: 'enjoy first pay later'

after reading some of the bros recom., called for KK, no. 62.
she came in, with a nice low cut blue dress, showing half of her boobs... chitchat awhile, asked her whether she remember me anot, tell her i'm her customer b4 in sg, and me purposely came look for her.. hehe... and she also act like she remembered me, infact it's my 1st time meeting her.. haha... but that really closer the gap between us. fondle her boobs and she begin to strip till her g-string, she got a small tatoo on her butt.
she begin the massage on my back, her msg was soso, but wow.. thru the big mirror beisde the bed, i keep staring at her bouncing boobs in all direction while she msg me.
I turn around, she begin to use her boobs rub all over my body, boobs fuck for awhile, and proceed to bath...
while bathing, she rub me, i rub her, grap her from behind, keep fondle her boobs wz perky niplple till i almost cum, then stop quickly b4 i really cum.. thinking of tht really make me high.

I sit on the bed bench, & she BJ me like crazy, cap on, then begin the FJ, tried 5 positions... abt 20 mins, cum finally, me breathing like just run 2.4km. Then she told me my time actually already over ten mins, but she will not charge me. Anyway, i had a goodtime wz her, it's ok if she charge me, she feel so happy asking me wana go for another session, another RM120 + the norm RM248, i agreed, she was so happy, lie beside me, and we chitchat... of cus my hand begin to fondle her boobs and pussy.
she wana msg again, i ask her to stand msg my back, while i again stare at her bouncing boobs & her nice trim pussy, my dick up again...
Ask her to lie down, finger fuck her & suck her perky nipple. I guess this time i really make her high, 'cus she begin to yell & her stomach keep curving up and down, my dick up again, canot tahan, cap on again proceed for doggie, wz her infront of the mirror... keep pumping on her like actor & actress, her boobs bounce all over, me just love to see her boobs bounce, she keep yelling like i'm raping her, dun wish to change any other style, keep pumping on her till i cum again, & she lie flat, breathing fast like just finish 2.4km.. hehe...

look: 8/10 (wild pretty) wz sexy voice
attitutue: 10/10
figure: nice, handful boobs (maybe 32C), nice trim pussy hair.
overall rate: 10/10

Thanks for all bros here for sharing... Rgds.

Trussardi
17-08-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Trussardi
Tried No. 188 and confirm her name is Jesse. Just 2 days into RS but already long queue waiting for her. Indeed very innocent look when came into my room. Request me to teach her where to improve as she say customers complained about her. Age is 21 she say.
The FR goes........

Looks : 7.5 when far, 6.7 when near as face abit rough.
Body : 7.5 not fat not thin, nice bushy pussy hair, wif 33B breast and large pink to brown nipples.
BBBJ : 8.5 shiok until u forget ur name.
FJ : 6.7 too much KY but very keen to listen to ur order.
Attitude : 8.8 Very obedient as she wants to learn new things to improve herself.

Thats all.................heard from the okt there is a no.73 doris who is pretty and good figure, dun noe true or false?? Tried No. 188 and confirm her name is Jesse

maufans
17-08-2002, 03:13 AM
Field Report On 88

went there on thursday afternoon, saw few guys only at the Hot Spa. After a while went over as usual to the canteen & book number 88. At the theatre was told that i need to wait for a while more as she was booked earlier!(sianzzz), ok lor. My turn finally came after only 30 minutes of waiting.

proceed over to the room, stripped naked awaiting for her, she knocked on the door & there i saw a lengthy leg & hair, BUT the face looked matured (she told me she is 26!!!). she struck a few conversation BUT her face looked SUCKS!!! i tried to break the ice during the massage BUT she look reluctant to answer (SHIT!!!). After massage we went over to the bath, i tried to rubbed her CB,then she told me "wait hor later can do right?" in mandarin,what an attitude to me! (my dick turned to 6 o'clock already! ... proceed to the massage, bbbj me no sucktion power, ass rim also no power, finally i ask for 69 & she agreed! BUT she complained that i could not use my finger to open her CB, she even said "NO DO NOT DO THAT OK,PAIN yYOU KNOW"! what the fuck! she thought her SMELLY CB made of GOLD is it! lose my moral overall ... then afterwards she bbbj me again as my cock 6 o'clock again! ,,, she said finally "lets make love" ... i being fed up & she kept making some remark, she was on top of me ... then i ask for doggie she agreed RELUCTANLY, her face showed that she was not willing, then i ask to do missionary, tried helping her to turn, she remarked again "PLEASE OK I CAN DO IT MYSELF!" .... what A TURN OFF!!! then i finished off during missionary! ..... she was not even helped me to the bath afterwards!!! what a regret of the days! till now this girl os the worst i had ever met there, thinking she must be pretty of what the fuck lar ... If you wanna spoilt the day you can choose her! ... she even mention before i left, next time book me again ok??? NEXT TIME??? wait long long!!!

face : 5/10 (told me she is 26, looked like 36 to me)
body :6/10
bbbj :6/10
fj :5/10
attitude :3/10
overall :4/10

Trussardi
29-08-2002, 12:18 AM
KEEP IT ALIVE!!!

XRATED
30-08-2002, 12:19 AM
For brothers who like 35C cup breasts and Enjoy 69,Pussy reaming and a average looking chick in RS
Try Emil......................Sorry can't remember her no.i think is either 56 or 63

Face:6/10
Figure:7/10
AR:6/10
BJ:6/10
FJ"7/10

smiler
31-08-2002, 11:55 AM
Seems like eden is fallin out on the updates, so here's mine.

Went around to RS to check out the new chicks, but since it was a Monday (capt's excuse) most were not around. Decided to try KK since most brudders here recommended her.

Waited for Standard 5 mins (just enough time for a smoke), till she came in. When she first entered, I was a bit disappointed, she didn't look as good as I thought. Don't get me wrong though, she is still very hot, but I guess its like movies, when they hype you up too much, you expect farkin the best. And I guess I was expecting bloody Miss Universe! heh heh.

But she is quite hot looking, I quickly adjusted and she let me finish my ciggy, before undressing me.

We took a shower, having small talk, and playing with her ample size boobs. She seems to be very nice but yet a little more commercial (most prob due to her exp).

We then proceeded to the bed, massage, foreplay, some ass lickin, plenty of BJ, and farked me in so many damn positions that I never tried b4 (in a HC).

Overall here is my damage:

Cost: RM238 (no sauna, spa, wonder if I am gettin ripped?)

My opinion

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: not bad, just right for me, not sure bout you fellas though
Attitude: much better than average, fair bit of conver
BJ: 7/10 she kept suckin in a way like she has too much saliva??
AR: doesn't do much for me, not much of AR man myself, so not too fair to give grading
FJ: 8/10 fairly nice fark, the many positions makes it pretty interesting.

RTF: (presume this means return to fark) HELL YES. heh heh

smiler
31-08-2002, 11:56 AM
tried gigi last week nothing special maybe not in good mood...
look alittle bit young she told me she 's 23yrs,not so pretty, breast very small . massage with clothes and lousy if not wrong not more than 2 mins. not much licking of the body but if u like ar and bj she is ok. she keep on do it like a sequence, first bj then the balls then ar for a long time. one thing good abt her is that she is very friendly..

looks: 5/10(can see some pimples on the face )
body: 5/10 (small frame and very small breast)
fj: 5.5/10 (nothing special)
bj &ar: 6.5/10 (quite long)
massage:2/10(cannot make it man)
attitude: 7.5/10(friendly and talkative)

smiler
31-08-2002, 11:59 AM
Brudder may consider this chick for her wonderful breasts.
Name:Emil
no:56
Breast:8/10(c cup)
figure:6/10
a bit pump.
Massage:3/10
BJ:6/10
No AS
No frenching
Can 69
Service:6/10

PussyLover 69
31-08-2002, 02:33 PM
Can any bro advise me who is the better of the two : Yvonne (110) or KK (62) ?

Who can do a better BBBJ or '69' ?

Thanks !

TheSaint
31-08-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
Can any bro advise me who is the better of the two : Yvonne (110) or KK (62) ?

Who can do a better BBBJ or '69' ?

Thanks !

Pls Be Reminded That Here is for ROMAN SPA FR ONLY. Thank You.

PussyLover 69
31-08-2002, 07:35 PM
The Saint,

I don't understand by what you mean ?

I am talking about Yvonne (# 110) and KK (# 62) from ROMAN SPA.

Who is the better of the two ?

cheong jb
28-09-2002, 12:04 PM
wednesday went to Roman Spa with a Boy after having lunch with some swine namely Santa , Sotong , ZGB , Moon and Boy . the rest MIA while we proceed to RS . relax awhile at the pool b4 proceed to the main event . wah lan sian 84 not working but since there might as well try other girls so captain recommend 168 for me and 186 for Boy but guess what when the girls arrive Boy want to swap cos 168 is the last time girl he had but cannot remember her no. so change loh . and i got girl 186 (forgot to ask her name)

quite chatty and start off with a massage which is waste of time but since my first time with her dont kow peh first . she ask me to wash room and wash me up not bad she wash with her hands all over me especially at dicky and assy but i tell her i dont like AR and she say u must like BJ a lot , yup simple reply . she go down straight to blow me not bad soft and u can feel her mouth and tongue working hard on it . she blow for about 5 minutes and ask me to dry up while she still inside and guess what she was rubbing herself down there (no KY confirm) . after she come out she took out two condom put aside lay beside and give me a BBBJ . after a While she took 1 condom and slip into my finger and say can dig her front and back as i like a solid 10 minutes blow and she slip on the second condom on my dicky and she pop that question ' u want to do my back hole ' hmmmmm sure why not never try b4 wat .

she lie doogy while helping me to slip inside her and i was surprise how easy it go in . yup it is tight ( not recommended for those who dont have staying power ) hump her hard while my two hand squeeze her neh neh ( smalllllllll ) cant remember how long i was at it but 1 thing for sure only 1 style and her moaning sounds original
after cum she took out the condom and give me another BBBJ not to mention still sticky with cum ( this is shiok ) after making sure my dicky is clean she pass me a cicg while she went to wash room to wash up when my cicg is about to finish she ask me in and wash me again .

over all i think she pass for service .

looks : 6/10
bods : small built 1.5 plus m
neh neh : small 32 A
service : 7.5 / 10
FJ (FAJ) : 8/10 good especially after cum she like it clean ( i dont consider this as CIM )

OVER ALL SHE PASS AND APPROVED BY CHEONG JB

smiler
28-09-2002, 12:16 PM
Hi there,
I know I'm new here but I have been looking at the threads from time to time. And I thought it's about time I put in my few cents worth of FR just the reference of those bruders out there.

Yesterday I just went to RS, wanted to try 138 or 18 after seeing so many FRs about 138 especially, unfortunately 138 and 18 are both on leave for Moon Cake Festival according to the OKT; and I wanted to try someone else besides 110 (my usual gal if I go RS), so I tried 56 - Email instead, I must say she is one of the best endowed I've ever tried - size of boobs almost same as 84 - Miko of Grand Con HC except hers is the real thing - no silicone bags!
She came in strip herself and I was waiting for her to bathe me, alas she told me that she already bathed - OK I thought I'll just wash up myself (usually 110 will wash me up - I must say her service is excellent, I believe most bruders will agree to that)
Then, I requested that we go straight into business - massage is not something we go there for anyway. The foreplay/startups are almost SOP with any gal - body & nipple licking etc (not worth describing) but she didn't lick toes and no AR (not like 110) after that she went straight to BBBJ me - fantastic!! her BJ is good almost as good as 110 and she did something extra which was running her tongue around my didi, besides just up down motion....did about 10 mins or so, almost burst when I requested her to stop. I told her I wanted 2 shots (2 dai's) 1st shot her on top, so she went ahead capped me and rode me till kingdom come!! After that we rested for a while and chatted - she told me she was from KL, I asked her why she didn't go back to celebrate Moon Cake Festival - she said (bruders that planned to visit her note this!) she be going back to KL on Oct that's why she thought she might as well stay and work a while more before Oct.
OK....round 2 after resting and chatting, more BBBJ this time in standing position. after that my turn to do some licking and sucking - her tits are so big, you'll get a mouthful if you know what I mean....and her moaning was so alluring that I cannot 'tahan' anymore, so I entered and bonked her in a few positions until my next cum.......SATISFIED!!! what can I say.......

So here's the summary:

Looks : 6/10
Bod : 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 7/10
AR : nil

Overall : 8/10

Definitely worth a try for those bruders that go for boobs. And don't say I didn't warn you, she rides like a cowgirl!! Those who cannot 'tong' must try to avoid letting her ride you.

smiler
28-09-2002, 12:19 PM
Yo brudders,

DO NOT TRY 188...

188 has changed and is no longer the same girl. She is absolutely not hot, and massage is crap, talks way too much, and fj is pretty sad shit. Body is not bad though, but overall, Farken waste of money...

Looks: 5/10
Attitude: talks too much, maybe some of you bros like this, but I dun mind chatty, just the way she chats, its like you owe her.
Massage: 0/10 (what massage? feels like chickens stomping across my back)
Body: not bad, nice tits and butt, oh but hairy (not men hairy, but angmoh kind of hairy)
BJ: my left hand can do a better job (and I'm right hander too)
FJ: even my ex, was a better fark, and man was my ex a bad lay (sorry Geri, but you know ya shit in bed) 2/10, gave me the look like I am raping her, (not the sexy jap look)

overall: farked up, first time I am dissappointed in RS.

smiler
28-09-2002, 12:20 PM
FR ON 18 ICE

This gul is actually one of the best looking gul in RS. Although her service is not really good, alot of customers are looking for her. But there are very few FR of her. WHY? Cos all guy are selfish, keep the best gul for themself? U all can give her a try and find out for yourself. Her FR as follow:

FACE : 7.5 (fair and beautiful)
BODY : 8.5 (one of the best hour-glass fig I ever see). Her tits
might be fake, but I dun care cos very good to
squeeze.
FJ : She prefer to be serviced and enjoy fucking. I alway
screwed her almost the whole session(the only way
to enjoy a gul with this type of look and fig is to screw
her as long as you can. CANNOT PAN CHANCE.

The rest of the service I did not try, because I am the one who was doing it.

Anyway, if you are going for the look, SHE IS THE ONE.

LinHuChong
13-11-2002, 09:46 PM
Let us keep this thread ALIVE!!!

LinHuChong
13-11-2002, 09:47 PM
Posted by Bro Sassina2 on 8 Nov 02.

crystal
is there anyone in RS named crystal (she has crystal tattoo somewhere on her body - I forgot where)
I am just speculating that she could be working there.

size - small
tanned and solid
speaks good english now
used to work in singapore at Daichi until she got caught (was in two other places before Daiichi)
one of best fucks you can get - with vigour and real enthusiasm
If so, I will be most happy to find her!

Cheers

Sass

LinHuChong
13-11-2002, 09:49 PM
Posted by Bro Lemonteao on 04 Nov 02.

First FR of RS, Winnie(KL), fyi oni

Massage U naked, attitude so-so

Look : 5.8/10 (right arm got a big patch)
Figure : 6.3/10 (small boobs)
Attitude : 6.5/10(okie at first but rush me after 20min)
BJ/FJ : 8/10 (good, got suction power)
AR: 8/10(coz she suck my toes)
French: No
Try again: No

LinHuChong
13-11-2002, 09:50 PM
Posted by Bro Leon on 30 Oct 02.

Report on no 111 & no 72
Continue two day nonstop action on RS, try two different gal, monday is no.111 Saphire, Tuesday is no 72 Email

Conformed brother kenneth1979 she is a mixed portuguese, u know mixed women normaly look pretty, and no stinking smell like others foreign girls. Here my rating

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10. C Cup, pussy look tight
F Kiss: Yes
AR: Yes
Bj: 7/10
Fj: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: Allow many position, accomodating

Overall: 7.5/10, good service can try again next time

Advise brother @pple, if u can't find Japanese, u can try this one, may feel little bit different from chinese

Second day, I try no 72 Email, I thought she like to surf internet so she use this name but no like this, she ever don't know how to use computer and didn't finish PMR, and she not believe her customers (may cheated by her boyfriends b/f), so u can imaging her attitude.

Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10, full C Cup, but not tall enough
AR: no
F Kiss: no
Bj: 6/10
Fj : 6/10
massage : 5/10
Attitude : lazy, not service oriented, feeling so so (I ever had to take shower myself)

Overall: 5.9/10, I will not call her again, unless brothers who like big breast can have a try.

LinHuChong
13-11-2002, 09:51 PM
Posted by Bro Funfox on 01 Nov 02.

About KK

Great for those who like the chicks to dictate the action.

First, totally friendly disposition.
Put you at ease immediately.
Massage and service was good.

Tried every position imaginable doing blow job.
BBBJ in shower, corner of bed, middle of bed, bed head with one leg raised. facing wall with arse prop up. All the while alternating BBBJ and AR. Out of this world...............Hmmmmmm.
FJ was slow and pleasurable.

She was like sex guide giving virgin tour of the pleasure world.

The rest was awesome..... Felt like "si fu" transfering soft skills!
Allowed myself to be "victimised".

One hell of a great fcuk!
Deep Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

LinHuChong
13-11-2002, 09:53 PM
Posted by Bro Inbox on 13 Oct 02.

Re: Try these 2 Gals
Din get to try 158/138/110/62/77 today, bo pian, my friend and I tried both 68 and 55.

FR on 68 - May
Looks: 6/10 long hair with a bit of blonde colouring
Height: 1.64 ~ 1.66
Figure: 5/10 Miserable A cup only, but nipples as big as a grape.
BBBJ: 7/10 can say slightly better at 56
AR: Can't rate what's gd or bad coz this is 1st time
FJ: 7.5/10 Reasonably tight pussy with gd sound effect (moans)
Massage: so so only lah....press here press there only 3 postions
Initially quite chatty, but massage halfway like become mute

Overall Service is 7/10

RTF: Dun think so unless really no more gals.

FR on 55
Nothing much to tell coz my friend say service + looks = overall score.

AR: Yes
BBBJ: No
BJ with caps on.
FJ: quite tight pussy
Friendliness: 7/10

He graded her 7/10. good Fcuk but not RTF becoz of the small neh neh also.

LinHuChong
13-11-2002, 09:54 PM
Posted by Bro Kenneth1979 on 25 Oct 02.

great chick
hey bros
RS has a new chick 111 Saphire
is a mixed blood portugalese and chinese
34C cup
quite chio look like a singer
very accomodating allow many positions
quick get down b4 its too late cos i don't think she will be staying there for long
service can rival 110
looks definitely one of the best looking

LinHuChong
13-11-2002, 09:55 PM
Posted by Bro ShAgAdElIc on 15 Oct 02.

FR on 168
Hi read through most of the posts in this thread n didnt find any description or FR on 168... went there last sat for the first time n got her soo this is my FR on 168 for all bros to know...

went there pretty early n was RS firsts customer... i went with 2 other guys... used their facilities n proceeded to the canteen for makan n milo to booast our impending strenous exercise later... requested pretty n young girls for our xiao jies as all 110, 82, 62 not yet come... my friend got e-mail while i got 168... the number not familiar to me as no1 really toked about her... thus went into the room with a feeling of suspense...

when she arrived she greeted me with a smile... WOW man her dressing i would already give her 9/10... she wore a red bra... kinda like a sports bra and a red long skirt with its cuttings up to her butts... like an italian dancer likdat... sure hope she dances well on bed... figure not bad but bombs were not a handful... the most B cup but at least got a bit of flesh... her hair was neatly tied like those rich aunties n her eyes were small n sharp like a vixen's... overall not bad in terms of looks quite pretty but can tell age catching up on her a bit... she got that slutty china girl look (she from china) but malaysian PR...

soo skipped the bath n proceeded to the massage... surprising her massage was very hard n i was grasping for air when she was massaging my back... quite shiok but her techniques were SOP... asked for her name twice n still cant really remember... think is Alicia or sumthing... her china acent soo strong n my chinese CMI soo didnt bother to ask her how to spell...

after the massage she told me to take off my pants... minus point as i like my girls to take the initiative... she went on with the catbath on my back... not bad icy cold sure took her time... she spent a lot of time on my legs... maybe she likes guys with hairy legs... YEAH then came the AR WooOOOoHoOOOo her skilful n playful tongue made my ass feel soo high my ass would cum if it could... turned me around for a bbbj... not much deepthroat but again that tongue of hers nv got tired n licked my head until almost came... usually i can tahan bbbj no problem but her bbbj i tahan 5 mins call her stop liaoz almost cum...

she popped the question... "Ni yao zai shang mian hai si wo?" translated do u wanna be in controlled or controlled... limpei wan to service her soo i replied with placing her onto the bed... reached over to french her but she doesnt allow... my itchy fingers reached below to finger her she also doesnt allow... nabei likdat how to service her... sianz... soo went to lick her pussy... licked like i nv licked b4 n still no response or sound effects from her soo sianz 1/2... entered her missionary n she like a dead log likdat... like making love to a deceased chick... soo i was already sianz n wanted out asap soo in missionary tried to ram her as hard as i could but she still close her eyes with no response... li nabei see already dun wan to do liaoz soo didnt hold my hold released it n lie down on bed... disappointed with my performance on bed... maybe due to excessive drinking the previous night thought maybe drinking could make my brudder immune n tahan a bit longer but still cannot... shit should have trained b4 that session... anyway after that toked about malaysia n singapore n gl n i told her gl services much much better than malaysia 1... she didnt seem offended n still agreed with me... but lucky she "zi dong" see i got no cigs left she give me 1... Plus point soo toked to her in a more polite manner... quite click with her damn should have clicked with her first b4 the session maybe she will service me better.. anyway bath with her also paisae cuz i stand there like a rock while she bathe me... like a little sister bathing her korkor cuz i think she quite short (1.6+m)... out i go 150 rm poorer n she like quite happy... if i were her of cuz happy... soo easily earn 150... next time will make it harder for her to earn my money... drown myself with red bull b4 the session

overall she got some looks but service wise not gd... wait until i train until like solid rock then find her again for revenge... any bros want a challenge can find her see if can make her moan anot... if can tell me i be ur apprentice...

looks - 6 / 10 china slutty looks
bbbj - 8 / 10 solid tongue techniques
AR - 8 / 10 again solid icy cold tongue techniques
fj - 3 / 10 due to my poor performance or the feelin of making love to a deceased person

Helmet Daytona
21-11-2002, 12:40 AM
This KK 62 require advance booking? Cheeros!

krystal
25-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by LinHuChong
Posted by Bro ShAgAdElIc on 15 Oct 02.

FR on 168
Hi read through most of the posts in this thread n didnt find any description or FR on 168... went there last sat for the first time n got her soo this is my FR on 168 for all bros to know...

went there pretty early n was RS firsts customer... i went with 2 other guys... used their facilities n proceeded to the canteen for makan n milo to booast our impending strenous exercise later... requested pretty n young girls for our xiao jies as all 110, 82, 62 not yet come... my friend got e-mail while i got 168... the number not familiar to me as no1 really toked about her... thus went into the room with a feeling of suspense...

when she arrived she greeted me with a smile... WOW man her dressing i would already give her 9/10... she wore a red bra... kinda like a sports bra and a red long skirt with its cuttings up to her butts... like an italian dancer likdat... sure hope she dances well on bed... figure not bad but bombs were not a handful... the most B cup but at least got a bit of flesh... her hair was neatly tied like those rich aunties n her eyes were small n sharp like a vixen's... overall not bad in terms of looks quite pretty but can tell age catching up on her a bit... she got that slutty china girl look (she from china) but malaysian PR...

soo skipped the bath n proceeded to the massage... surprising her massage was very hard n i was grasping for air when she was massaging my back... quite shiok but her techniques were SOP... asked for her name twice n still cant really remember... think is Alicia or sumthing... her china acent soo strong n my chinese CMI soo didnt bother to ask her how to spell...

after the massage she told me to take off my pants... minus point as i like my girls to take the initiative... she went on with the catbath on my back... not bad icy cold sure took her time... she spent a lot of time on my legs... maybe she likes guys with hairy legs... YEAH then came the AR WooOOOoHoOOOo her skilful n playful tongue made my ass feel soo high my ass would cum if it could... turned me around for a bbbj... not much deepthroat but again that tongue of hers nv got tired n licked my head until almost came... usually i can tahan bbbj no problem but her bbbj i tahan 5 mins call her stop liaoz almost cum...

she popped the question... "Ni yao zai shang mian hai si wo?" translated do u wanna be in controlled or controlled... limpei wan to service her soo i replied with placing her onto the bed... reached over to french her but she doesnt allow... my itchy fingers reached below to finger her she also doesnt allow... nabei likdat how to service her... sianz... soo went to lick her pussy... licked like i nv licked b4 n still no response or sound effects from her soo sianz 1/2... entered her missionary n she like a dead log likdat... like making love to a deceased chick... soo i was already sianz n wanted out asap soo in missionary tried to ram her as hard as i could but she still close her eyes with no response... li nabei see already dun wan to do liaoz soo didnt hold my hold released it n lie down on bed... disappointed with my performance on bed... maybe due to excessive drinking the previous night thought maybe drinking could make my brudder immune n tahan a bit longer but still cannot... shit should have trained b4 that session... anyway after that toked about malaysia n singapore n gl n i told her gl services much much better than malaysia 1... she didnt seem offended n still agreed with me... but lucky she "zi dong" see i got no cigs left she give me 1... Plus point soo toked to her in a more polite manner... quite click with her damn should have clicked with her first b4 the session maybe she will service me better.. anyway bath with her also paisae cuz i stand there like a rock while she bathe me... like a little sister bathing her korkor cuz i think she quite short (1.6+m)... out i go 150 rm poorer n she like quite happy... if i were her of cuz happy... soo easily earn 150... next time will make it harder for her to earn my money... drown myself with red bull b4 the session

overall she got some looks but service wise not gd... wait until i train until like solid rock then find her again for revenge... any bros want a challenge can find her see if can make her moan anot... if can tell me i be ur apprentice...

looks - 6 / 10 china slutty looks
bbbj - 8 / 10 solid tongue techniques
AR - 8 / 10 again solid icy cold tongue techniques
fj - 3 / 10 due to my poor performance or the feelin of making love to a deceased person

Yeah baby yeah------go there n tried 168 man she is so cute n her name is Elise or sumthing overall she good n got a cute mole near her pussy.My other Bros try Joanne n 118 fuck tup---they do stuff all in a hurry as that day alot of customer....when me n my bros go inside we saw all the room is fully booked n one of my kaki got a special room something like tat.So bros have fun there ya...me act5ually wanna try 110 n 111 but so bizi ....sob...sob

LinHuChong
26-06-2003, 11:35 PM
???

hardrocksg
27-06-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by krystal
Yeah baby yeah------go there n tried 168 man she is so cute n her name is Elise or sumthing overall she good n got a cute mole near her pussy.My other Bros try Joanne n 118 fuck tup---they do stuff all in a hurry as that day alot of customer....when me n my bros go inside we saw all the room is fully booked n one of my kaki got a special room something like tat.So bros have fun there ya...me act5ually wanna try 110 n 111 but so bizi ....sob...sob

Special rm? U mean the 1 at the end of the corridor near the fire exits?
Tough luck, I hated that rm, cramp n no mirror!

smiler
07-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Wat's a amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

This thread of compile FR still around..............hmmmmmmm.........wonder if some of the gers still there????

lesnar
08-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Went there yesterday afternoon....after my adventure at NY SPA on Monday...

Was introduced Ruby again, 128. She is one of my favourite

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7.5/10
Boobs: C cup 8:10
BBBJ: 9/10
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 7/10
HJ: Nil
RTF: Yes!!

Very Chatty, will kill your boredom when doing massage.

Malaysian Datuk
12-09-2004, 05:41 AM
Tried 22 Wendy (Oil Massage)
Late 20s-early 30s (Lauchio)

Looks :7.5/10 (CFM slutty face)
Figure :5.5/10 (shaply well curved but slight paunch and cesaran scar)
Boobs :7/10 (well shaped C cups with nice nipples)
BBBJ :8.5/10 (mindblowing with the works)
Massage :8/10 (solid full oil massage from head to toe)
FJ :8/10 (many positions, pussy contractions and gd surround sound)
Attitude :8/10 (friendly, very obliging, plays the slut to the hilt)
RTF : Yes

Think she is from KL but worked in Singapore HC before (was angpai in Balmoral)

Hysteric
23-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Just went to Roman Spa recently ... Facility quite good but hot pool is not as hot as compare to Singapore one leh ... And something funny is they dnt have TV room hor...

Back to FR now... Went to my room and waited for my ger 138 to come...

Tried 138 Duuno wat name liao kekeke( Quite good message )

Looks :7/10 (Cute CFM face)
Figure :6.5/10 (Quite slim and curve)
Boobs :6/10 (well shaped A or B cups with nice pink nipples)
BBBJ :8/10 (Quite good and suck deep hard)
Massage :9/10 (solid full massage from head to toe, Thumbs up)
FJ :7/10 (Try her on top only but not very surround sound leh )
Attitude :8/10 (friendly, nice and Chatty, She moody as she say auntie coming visit kekeke)
RTF : Maybe Yes maybe No depends leh ... Cause to TV room to rest abit and quite ex leh
Damage : RM248

Has beed working there for 8-9 months liao ...

SeeMeLang
09-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Went to RS last week.

Wanted to try out some of the girls recommended by brotheres on this tread. However, none of them available.

Was recommended No 60 Candy by the captain.

She's about 30, and slightly on the chubby side. Ok looking.

Her massage was so so. Only about 15 minutes. But, hey, leaves more time for the more important thing. She then proceeded with the standard catbath and AR. However, I wasnt feeling that sensitive and didnt enjoy that much. Taking the hint, she proceeded with BJ for about 5 minutes. That was quite good as she did it with good suction power.

She then proceeded to ride me vigorously and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Having tired herself out, she asked to to go on top. I assumed command and proceeded to pump her. And aftere pumping her for quite some time and with different positions, she started moaning softly and grabbing me with her legs. Then I felt her pussy starting to contract like she was having an orgasm. This went on for 5 mins and I was getting more aroused and couldnt hold back anymore and exploded into her. However, as she was still moaning and contracting, I continued to pump until I was too exhausted to continue. She commented that she was also totally shacked out. This was just like making love to a girlfriend.

After that she proceeded to shower me.

Looks : 6/10
Figure : 6/10 (slightly chubby)
Boobs : 6/10 (A or B cup with very small areola with average nipples)
BBBJ : 7/10 (good suction)
Massage : 5/10
FJ : 8.5/10 (good pussy contraction, soft moaning, grabbing me with her legs, like making love to girlfriend)
Attitude : 7/10 ( friendly)
RTF : Yes, especially if you want the making love to girlfriend feeling.

zeus
10-10-2004, 12:58 AM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=604167&posted=1#post604167