PDA

View Full Version : My 18yo fling

MarcusSg
07-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Hi ppl,

Am back with new posting. Hope u guys like it and give me some repute points for me to continue. Thanks

phi_rick
08-03-2005, 04:24 AM
wow,,,,such a sweet looking kitty....

got got points from me bro
cheers

KingEros
09-03-2005, 05:59 AM
Hi ppl,

Am back with new posting. Hope u guys like it and give me some repute points for me to continue. Thanks
Unless these are your only pics of her, it'd be good to share full body pics first ... especially that of a supple but tight 18-year-old body. :D

MarcusSg
09-03-2005, 11:57 PM
As per request

freebiez
10-03-2005, 04:17 PM
cute bra...but did u scratch her? u bad man...naughty naughty...

y is there a "japanese bread" there?

xcalibur8
10-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Did you say 18 years old??? She looks like she has given birth before.....

Any more details on this "fling"???

MarcusSg
10-03-2005, 10:13 PM
No, she has grown "fat". never gave birth before. repute me more bros. more pics soming

ecco6
11-03-2005, 12:52 AM
No, she has grown "fat". never gave birth before. repute me more bros. more pics soming
bro.... as far as i am concern i knew that when a woman had given birth she will have stretch marks round her waist..(which its very visible from the pic).. but ok lah u say she 18.... ok lor she 18 lor... no offence dun TL ok

xcalibur8
12-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Sorry, I am not buying this story until you prove me wrong...

xcalibur8
12-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Any more pictures to back up your claim?

ecco6
12-03-2005, 12:05 PM
Any more pictures to back up your claim?
bro xcalibur8, i thinked we had both JAMMED him..... aiyah thinked we both got to believe it's his 18 yr old gal or else he stopped posting picture.....haiz :p

KingEros
12-03-2005, 03:18 PM
when a woman had given birth she will have stretch marks round her waist
Not necessary ... I've bonked countless gals in their early 20s with stretch marks ... they just got it after they lost weight drastically.

But I do agree with you lot ... that this is certainly no 18-year-old & those marks are definitely from childbirth. ;)

Sorry, I am not buying this story until you prove me wrong...
No need for more lah ... thought my initial request for a full-body shot already sufficed as counter-evidence to his conspiracy?? :rolleyes:

xcalibur8
12-03-2005, 05:10 PM
yeah my brothers, i think he bluff one ........ :D

aLeGrIa
12-03-2005, 05:53 PM
yeah my brothers, i think he bluff one ........ :D

very obvious since he doesn't post anymore :P

ecco6
12-03-2005, 09:54 PM
very obvious since he doesn't post anymore :P
Aiyoh he bluff or not is irrelevant .... as long as he post pics, frankly speaking we give dont a damm right.. just look at the pics and forget about reading the text, it will definetely makes all of us feels better..

MarcusSg
12-03-2005, 11:23 PM
well, it's up to u guys to believe. anyway i'm still here n more pics coming soon.

xcalibur8
13-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Aiyoh he bluff or not is irrelevant .... as long as he post pics, frankly speaking we give dont a damm right.. just look at the pics and forget about reading the text, it will definetely makes all of us feels better..

No, bro ecco6, we are just suspicious that his pics may be bluff one, downloaded from dunno where and then posted here as "his"...

the resolution of the pics are so different too....

Come on boy, if you are the real thing....post us more pics to prove us wrong... so far all you do is talk and talk....

ecco6
13-03-2005, 11:38 PM
No, bro ecco6, we are just suspicious that his pics may be bluff one, downloaded from dunno where and then posted here as "his"...

the resolution of the pics are so different too....

Come on boy, if you are the real thing....post us more pics to prove us wrong... so far all you do is talk and talk....
yup yup agree with u bro xcalibur he talk talk no post post. Thinked he have to do is to post more of the same pics to prove us worng... or else thinked he will always remained as an (EP)

MarcusSg
14-03-2005, 08:56 PM
more pics. so stop complanining. so good why dun u guys post urs?

ecco6
14-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Hello... u never see the amount of pics we posted... and i thinked bro xcalibur and me myself had never fail to fulful all the samster in here.. if what u had posted is for real (18yo gal) why u are so bother about the comments we made. stand on your ground then

KingEros
15-03-2005, 12:45 AM
1) Try to find out what the rest of us have posted first before you blab rubbish off your mouth ...
2) Nobody's complaining about your pics ... at least not about its quality or source. Just that there's no need to insist she's 18 to bring in the crowd ... especially when any experienced guy would know the diff between 18 & 81.
Think about it ... :rolleyes:

ecco6
15-03-2005, 05:02 PM
1) Try to find out what the rest of us have posted first before you blab rubbish off your mouth ...
2) Nobody's complaining about your pics ... at least not about its quality or source. Just that there's no need to insist she's 18 to bring in the crowd ... especially when any experienced guy would know the diff between 18 & 81.
Think about it ... :rolleyes:
SUPER agree with bro kingeros.... thinked he thought all the samster here just pop our cherry yesterday... anyway we still got to appreciate him for posting his 18 yo fling rite