PDA

View Full Version : Re : about report of ppl walking around nude at home

iveco
26-03-2005, 07:24 AM
after watch a show yesterday about a couple that is nude at home all the time.
to u ppls think that ugly ppl should be nude at home walking around showing off

thefirstname
26-03-2005, 10:29 AM
after watch a show yesterday about a couple that is nude at home all the time.
to u ppls think that ugly ppl should be nude at home walking around showing off

Ofcourse ugly ppl shouldnt be allowed to walk around nude. As long as I am not considered one of them, that is.

I'd rather have a bunch of gorgeous chicks walking around my home - nude.

Tantoto
26-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Why not? If they're just staying directly opposite. Like that stay at home also won't feel bo liao :D

oxilary
26-03-2005, 03:39 PM
how would u noe if they're ugly? cos u were looking?

if u dun like to see ugly ppl walking ard nude, don't look~! :p

straven
26-03-2005, 03:45 PM
usually,people wont walk nude around in their house..half nude maybe?whether nude or not is their choice..if anyone dont like it.the family will get something from the police liao

holding
26-03-2005, 04:46 PM
it's their only chance to model in their own "private" room...

fat ass
27-03-2005, 05:03 PM
well, they have their rights n fetishes mah.... lol :D

big_bear
27-03-2005, 05:53 PM
i also watched the show. And when the reporter interview the aunty if she got walk around nude, she deny everything. sibeh funny :D

If i were the reporter, i make sure i record a clip on them & give her the vcd, then i tell her it will go onto magazine and TV. I wanna make her until she cannot deny and "chuey tat lan".

But if i ever have a body builder body like WWE wrestler Batista or Randy Orten, i will invite the reporter to come in.

Then I will strike a pose naked. Then i tell them, 'this body is the perfect sculpture, i never charge u all to look at it, u must be happy already

If u got the body , u can +++ big. But a body like that fat aunty, they will siam like nobody cos pai seh like fuk.

KoLianTai
28-03-2005, 12:36 AM
ya lorr... chinese say dirty linens shldn't be hung in public, so applies to ugly bodies. LOL... We shld shave gd stuffs and keep nt so gd stuffs to ourself.

i also watched the show. And when the reporter interview the aunty if she got walk around nude, she deny everything. sibeh funny

If i were the reporter, i make sure i record a clip on them & give her the vcd, then i tell her it will go onto magazine and TV. I wanna make her until she cannot deny and "chuey tat lan".

But if i ever have a body builder body like WWE wrestler Batista or Randy Orten, i will invite the reporter to come in.

Then I will strike a pose naked. Then i tell them, 'this body is the perfect sculpture, i never charge u all to look at it, u must be happy already

If u got the body , u can +++ big. But a body like that fat aunty, they will siam like nobody cos pai seh like fuk.

Liddat u can sun bian boink the reporter liaoz. Free boink frm perfect AV model body LOL...

cheongster_11
28-03-2005, 03:06 AM
I agree to a certain extent. Ugly so should not walk ard hse ba-long-long. :D But then no one ask u to see ma. unless is right in front of ur windows. plus its their hse if in their hse still cannot do what they wants, quite sad leh.

bingoz
28-03-2005, 09:35 AM
no problems for ppl to walk ard nude at this house ugly or beautiful so long as they close their windows :)

i don't mind the nice view but i think uncle police man will soon come knocking on their doors. This is unless the States or europe where they have topless or nude beaches, so of course sure kenna complained.

Jay_Chou
28-03-2005, 01:23 PM
I like to do that if I live alone :D

nakamara
28-03-2005, 03:38 PM
I sometimes walk to the toilet nude to take a bath if no 1s at home...doesn't matter ma...no windows nearby also can't see me...but i like the feeling of sleeping nude...very shiok and airy...btw i normally walk around shirtless and last time got one property agent coming to evalute my house came in the morning...i juz woke up and dick still steam steam i went to open the door thinking its my neighbour or wad...knn den see her not bad quite chio den steam even more...not wearing underwear juz a shorts so damn obvious i'm erect...haha she pai seh i pai seh den i tell her wait and bolted into my room to put on some clothes...btw nothing happen after that la juz bio her zaogeng all dis n after she left i go pcc...haha great morning exercise man

plex
29-03-2005, 07:34 PM
everyone have rights to do what they want but they also must consider that they are flashing their naked butts to their neighbours who might not appreciate it so i think if want to walk around naked, at least close the curtains.

davsoo
01-04-2005, 03:37 PM
bro plex has a point.

maybe people who likes to walk around naked at home can consider fixing a window glass that can only see thru from inside only.

arizona
04-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Its remind us that we r better in terms of our eyes and make u more confident in bonking next time.

more topic to joke about with WL... biuld rapport for next return...heeeeee

gogg3r
16-04-2005, 05:52 PM
i guess, its perception ya? ugly or not, they have their freedom to do as they wish, without infringing the law. so even if they walk arnd nude at hm, hey, the house is theirs... but the law indecent exposure comes to mind. if ur not pcc-ing or doing something funny right in front of the window, i guess its ok...