PDA

View Full Version : Paying rejection charges

syt lover
09-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Jus wanted to complain abt this payment. I dun mind paying this rejection fee if the face cannot make it but if the figure is oso not as per what was posted I'm realli reluctant to pay but always LAN LAN pay.
At first I thought the prc pics always overly done but actually the most photoshopped one is actually the locals. I always wanted to book locals but I'll not try anything that is above 400 as I do not think it is worth it and my financial ability does not allow mi to be so extravagant as well.
Have rejected a few locals with pricing at 300-350. Yesterday was the last straw.
I waited for over 1 hr and okt offered mi a 50 discount. Seeing the pics of this gal I so wanted to try but upon her arrival
After 1 hr plus, she does not even look like a local Chinese and the figure is like shit. I will not pay even 50 for that kind of quality....
Thus, I would like to warn all bros to beware when booking locals..... Book at ur own risk. U might be wasting lots of 50 dollars jus to reject the gal.

chowchowkeith
09-02-2013, 09:35 AM
bro, sorry but i think the rejection fee is to prevent some bros from booking the gals just to see how they looked like.

also, there is the cost of transportation..

js005
09-02-2013, 09:56 AM
which OKT u went to? if want give him face at least pm me :)
piece of advise. yeah take note of those seem too good to be true deals
once i booked a "PT model" and turn out -_______________________________-

Johncn
09-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Go gl take a look, chio syts n no rejection fee hee
Although they r prc, their look is by mean inferior to local..
N some even surpass.

iluvtolick
09-02-2013, 11:38 AM
Seeing the pics of this gal I so wanted to try but upon her arrival
After 1 hr plus, she does not even look like a local Chinese and the figure is like shit. I will not pay even 50 for that kind of quality.....

You got the right not to pay rejection fees if the states is given wrong when you saw the gal, especially minus 5kg, ask the gal get the fifty from the okt, tell her is a cheating case, your boss cheated me, if you dun believe I can show you what he had post.

tambi8
09-02-2013, 05:47 PM
If TS wants to be helpful, please post the name of the agency....

release
09-02-2013, 06:40 PM
My advise is don't patron the agency again and spend some time reading FR, if any. Hope this helps.

ahleks72
09-02-2013, 09:27 PM
agree.... post or pm me the okt

robinllp
10-02-2013, 03:49 AM
Nowadays here is no different from FL1.......all photo photoshop......sigh!!!

Sword_74
13-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Bro Sty Lover,

I agreed with you. Local FL really suck. Service really poor. Cannot match PRC.

Advent
13-02-2013, 10:53 PM
To TS, if really want to help bros i suggest you post the name of the OKT and girl name.

Afterall, this forum is about sharing and caring , right?

Hooters666
13-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Bro

For everyone you rejected you should post on that thread & give us all another perspective no matter how subjective. We will be able to discern a sincere negative report. Seriously who would want to break the poor FL rice bowl right? If the product is worth it, it will sell by itself. Since you paid rejection fee, you have every right to bitch on the description and why its not accurate.

There was once I encountered a local FL that has body full of dragon tiger tattoos fuckin tits also got angkong, my cock was scared to death even BBBJ cannot revived him. I cannot even see those tattoos until she stripped! Waste money.

Good Luck Cheonging!

infinitiumus
13-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Typical Singaporean.

Only complain and complain but don't provide details...

14-02-2013, 04:49 AM
Bro

For everyone you rejected you should post on that thread & give us all another perspective no matter how subjective. We will be able to discern a sincere negative report. Seriously who would want to break the poor FL rice bowl right? If the product is worth it, it will sell by itself. Since you paid rejection fee, you have every right to bitch on the description and why its not accurate.

There was once I encountered a local FL that has body full of dragon tiger tattoos fuckin tits also got angkong, my cock was scared to death even BBBJ cannot revived him. I cannot even see those tattoos until she stripped! Waste money.

Good Luck Cheonging!

haha...i think i know who are you referring to...I had the same experience...at least you are not the only one

Hanxinco88
14-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Whats the point of starting the thread without revealing who the okt is?

I do agree that majority of the pics in the local section are not real.

Hence choose the more trustworthy okt who might provide you face pics

if you are their regulars.

quickebo
27-02-2013, 11:39 AM
What about those right, local girls who have gave birth before, should the OKT make known to the customer? Rather than us bro here later go unveil the girl clothes and then see those marks and get confirmation from the girl...

LeoPDR
27-02-2013, 01:27 PM
bros,

I had experience which i rejected and called the OKT, he insisted that i pay but i told him i have left already and will transfer the money over to him. he refused and insisted that i return to the hotel and pay or he will buzz my phone up wuth calls. I told him right at his face that he can threaten all he wants and i will not go back but i do not mind paying over internet transfer.

guess he gave up.

tussy4u
27-02-2013, 01:49 PM
No such practise in Malaysia / Indonesia / Thailand / HK / Philippines even in UK or US. I find it unnecessary unless we can see the full body and face before ordering.

cubezero79
27-02-2013, 01:58 PM
bros,

I had experience which i rejected and called the OKT, he insisted that i pay but i told him i have left already and will transfer the money over to him. he refused and insisted that i return to the hotel and pay or he will buzz my phone up wuth calls. I told him right at his face that he can threaten all he wants and i will not go back but i do not mind paying over internet transfer.

guess he gave up.

I kena threatened before too .. the gal will call the OKT like callin for reinforcements while giving a "You are in trouble liao" look. I just pay and go, no need for unnecessary trouble. Sometimes its sad to see bros here flaming n zapping each other here over such ppl. :)

katoelizabeth
02-11-2013, 08:21 PM

residentgood
02-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Last week booked agal from okt but the gal didn't turn wasted my cab fare $12bucks and okt just said sorry my gal have family problem,nexttime I should ask them for rejection fee 100 bucks for wasting my time.:D

Bananadick
02-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Last week booked agal from okt but the gal didn't turn wasted my cab fare $12bucks and okt just said sorry my gal have family problem,nexttime I should ask them for rejection fee 100 bucks for wasting my time.:D

which okt ?

residentgood
02-11-2013, 10:40 PM
which okt ?Give u a clue a OKT full of aunties but seldom he gets jems which are hard to book or shorttime employment.:D

Powersex
02-11-2013, 11:36 PM
indeed. i dont mind paying up to 1k for a girl if she is really really worth it.
but so far hard to find! :(

wasted $200 in rejections so far!

ranger0201
03-11-2013, 03:52 AM

Understand your feelings bro ..

Milkstorm
03-11-2013, 08:25 AM
I like where this is going. Seriously, it makes no sense in paying the rejection fee, especially when we don't even know how the girl looks like in the first place. There's the confidentiality issue which we can understand, hence only stats no face. But the stats that's given are usually a tad exaggerated. Even if the stats are accurate, the face bwang also no use. See the stats, 2IC aroused; see the face, 2IC go back to coma. :eek: So we consumers are purchasing at our own risk. It makes no sense why we shld pay rejection fee when goods ordered are defective?

inzzy
03-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Those asking for $100 rejection fee are bullshit.

Whole singpaore from west to east also $20+ max cabfare dun say about midnight.

1 Good Example. Kato or aka New girl NaNababy, Market herself at $300 but rejection $100?

wtf 1/3 of ur market price is the rejection fee? Is like I am going to view a BMW which cost $300k and the dealer told me I have to give $100k if I do not wish to buy it? Makes sense anot you guys decide, For me max is $50 unless the girl is high end type then maybe $80, $100 is way too high does not make sense to pay someone $100 just for a 1-3mins look at her.

True, quite a turn off by 100 for rejection fees.

huhu123
03-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Those asking for $100 rejection fee are bullshit.

Whole singpaore from west to east also $20+ max cabfare dun say about midnight.

1 Good Example. Kato or aka New girl NaNababy, Market herself at $300 but rejection $100?

wtf 1/3 of ur market price is the rejection fee? Is like I am going to view a BMW which cost $300k and the dealer told me I have to give $100k if I do not wish to buy it? Makes sense anot you guys decide, For me max is $50 unless the girl is high end type then maybe $80, $100 is way too high does not make sense to pay someone $100 just for a 1-3mins look at her.

Like that also can earn some money ma.

residentgood
03-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Like that also can earn some money ma.Rejection fee 100 is master plan,even u don't like the gal but might as well pay 300 to bonk her than paying 100 for nothing but I don't know why so many guys supporting her thread so far been positive maybe her service is good or bro,s high on sex pills sold in geylang LOL.:D

Johnston
05-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Gentlemen

While we haggling left and right about money paid for rejecting
Have any one spare a thought for the poor girl?

People make excuse - drop appointment etc - doll up and come out not know head or tail what kind of fucker going to fuck them, at best just know ht wt race - dont know is the guy dua kang or not later see one 100kg man vs 40 kg girl :eek:

I must say a "righteous word" - once i get damn horny in town i msg for a gal - the respond is out with friends - no make up, dress plainly , must rush for appointment afterward, u still want to attack???? I reply fuck it i needs nao and yes she did come later and have a good one although rush:D

On th other hand. A preplanned 3 day in advance double hour appointment and the girl on the day m.i.a also okt sleep like stone...... Sent a replacment girl which was defintitely not what the Dragon ordered...... I thought so at first

UNTIL in the room she take off her clothes her back tatoo is. A GLOURIOUS DRAGON RAMPANT OH FUCK YEAH :eek:

damianlee
05-11-2013, 06:49 PM
I believe if the OKT have no shame to post overly done pictures, then u also no need feel shy not to pay. What can they do ? call police ? Haha

vanquisher04
05-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Yes bros rejection charges is like a fucking bonus for the cannot make it girls.
Sme okt really blood sucking ass holes.

crood
06-11-2013, 09:41 AM
J
Thus, I would like to warn all bros to beware when booking locals..... Book at ur own risk. U might be wasting lots of 50 dollars jus to reject the gal.

What if they just post a babe pic and send a dinosaur to cheat that $50???

beachboyz
06-11-2013, 11:15 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9885486&postcount=1

The OKT stated 100% recent photo. The gal I met the body is nothing like what is shown in the photo and she even admitted to me that the photo was years ago.

I reflected this to the OKT only to be lambasted for not paying taxi fare and all that. Hello my time and money is not wasted coming to meet the gal based on the OKT's photos? If the photos proved to be misleading I must still pay rejection fees?

Bros here please judge why must I pay for something which is not correct and it is not about being a gentleman or not. If the OKT knowingly choose to operate this way then he/she better pay the gal themselves since they are earning a cut just by being a middleman and nothing else. If not have OKT for what you think so easy just sit there collect money is it?

In the first place post the right body photos and I will pay the rejection fees if I dun like the face I think that is fair but not when I feel cheated by the misleading photos taken YEARS back.

Johnston
06-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Again - to say a "righteous word"
I have seen over a half million images in my life and i can sense when pics are "trying too hard" :o

Once again - please spare a thought for poor girls who are doing this whther to buy more bling or to make their way in life.....:o
After all us as guys should maintain some face.....

Besides as one of my pet fls told me even when i showed her Kelly : she said :.no matter how chio or hot - all fls surely kena reject before and yes : some of my supplicants actually reject prime concubine when she was sent to them :eek:

Refer previous post : she made the effort to come out to be fucked by unknown fucker - least we can do is compensate her if we find her not up to taste...:D

beachboyz
06-11-2013, 08:57 PM
lol bro so many stable you dunwan choose you choose crystal stable with lots of complains etc. even have a thread just for this stable about the lousy service and PR of this okt-.-

Nvm once bitten twice shy will never try again no matter how good the photo looks or even if the OKT claim only Heaven have Earth dun have :(

js005
06-11-2013, 09:09 PM
nbcb remind me of a recent girl
okt state MODEL, knnb reach already thought is my house maid
just run away lah what can they do, zap me in sbf?
haha those over done okt only zapping their own business,
customers have the upper hand, esp when this whole business is so dark

residentgood
06-11-2013, 09:47 PM
I don't know y some bros sympathy on this gals that their bonked by unknown strangers from different race,if she wants easy money and pleasure at same time yet their still complaining about not giving good service.I had bad lousy service from cityvibe gal Sarah promotion $200,90mins,2shots.she's heavy smoker can't tahan her breath while kissing,I had coughs after kissing,no licking,no this no that ask her fuck off after 45mins felt like slapping her but control my anger and read a lot positive comments.she's c.I.m Queen,Queen my ass sarah.Sorry for my rants bros but can't take lousy services yet we still we pay this bitches our hard money.:mad:

beachboyz
06-11-2013, 10:05 PM
To me very simple lah if the body shots are really recent and as posted by OKT and the girl's body appear the same if I see the face I dun like I will still pay the rejection fees cos it is really rejected by me. But not when I am cheated by old photos or fake photos. Nobody likes to feel cheated right?

Then when give feedback still kena kpkb by the OKT for not being "gentleman". Kena cheated still must be gentleman wow so you slap me on the right cheek I should turn my left cheek for you to slap too? :confused:

Hungryme
06-11-2013, 10:13 PM
To me very simple lah if the body shots are really recent and as posted by OKT and the girl's body appear the same if I see the face I dun like I will still pay the rejection fees cos it is really rejected by me. But not when I am cheated by old photos or fake photos. Nobody likes to feel cheated right?

Then when give feedback still kena kpkb by the OKT for not being "gentleman". Kena cheated still must be gentleman wow so you slap me on the right cheek I should turn my left cheek for you to slap too? :confused:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheongking1
07-11-2013, 02:53 AM
Bros, for all you know, may be the OKTs and FLs are only aiming for the S$50 and treat any kind-hearted bros' patronage as bonus (additional $300-500)? Just imagine they go around accepting multiple orders for the same hour, turn up in anticipation of the rejection, take the free money and go to the next stop for another $50? Maybe there is no girl here in the first place, just the OKT with a CMI debt collector who may occasionally have to double up as FL when kind brothers out there don't mind covering the top and shooting the bottom? :)

ranger0201
07-11-2013, 07:21 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9885486&postcount=1

The OKT stated 100% recent photo. The gal I met the body is nothing like what is shown in the photo and she even admitted to me that the photo was years ago.

I reflected this to the OKT only to be lambasted for not paying taxi fare and all that. Hello my time and money is not wasted coming to meet the gal based on the OKT's photos? If the photos proved to be misleading I must still pay rejection fees?

Bros here please judge why must I pay for something which is not correct and it is not about being a gentleman or not. If the OKT knowingly choose to operate this way then he/she better pay the gal themselves since they are earning a cut just by being a middleman and nothing else. If not have OKT for what you think so easy just sit there collect money is it?

In the first place post the right body photos and I will pay the rejection fees if I dun like the face I think that is fair but not when I feel cheated by the misleading photos taken YEARS back.

True enough bro .. I booked another girl from their stable and when she came her boobs like so small when pic put big .. Then on bed can't bbbj only bj .. My cock don't even want to stand siah .. And put there all svc provide .. It's more like NO svc provide .. Damage at $320 ..

ranger0201
07-11-2013, 07:22 AM
I don't know y some bros sympathy on this gals that their bonked by unknown strangers from different race,if she wants easy money and pleasure at same time yet their still complaining about not giving good service.I had bad lousy service from cityvibe gal Sarah promotion $200,90mins,2shots.she's heavy smoker can't tahan her breath while kissing,I had coughs after kissing,no licking,no this no that ask her fuck off after 45mins felt like slapping her but control my anger and read a lot positive comments.she's c.I.m Queen,Queen my ass sarah.Sorry for my rants bros but can't take lousy services yet we still we pay this bitches our hard money.:mad:

Relax bro .. Lets go for our usual Malay babes .. Who is the next target for you bro ? Natash ?

residentgood
07-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Relax bro .. Lets go for our usual Malay babes .. Who is the next target for you bro ? Natash ?yeah maybe Natasha maybe next week,I missed 3rd prize 4d 2321 and mine is 2132,3212 what a waste.

i.ssey
07-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Again - to say a "righteous word"
I have seen over a half million images in my life and i can sense when pics are "trying too hard" :o

Once again - please spare a thought for poor girls who are doing this whther to buy more bling or to make their way in life.....:o
After all us as guys should maintain some face.....

Besides as one of my pet fls told me even when i showed her Kelly : she said :.no matter how chio or hot - all fls surely kena reject before and yes : some of my supplicants actually reject prime concubine when she was sent to them :eek:

Refer previous post : she made the effort to come out to be fucked by unknown fucker - least we can do is compensate her if we find her not up to taste...:D

I do have to agree with some part you mention , but definitely not all.

Yes, she made effort to come out to be fucked by unknown fucker, least we can do is compensate her if we find her not up to taste, but ever encounter the post written FL is 46KG, C Cup but ended up after seeing real person , she is around 60+ KG & her tummy looks like more like cup than her boobs ? U mean u get cheated & u still act like gentleman ? I believe all the bro here agreed most photo was edited / photoshop by okt . If we feel sorry for FL & pay them compensate , then who will feel sorry for us when we are risking getting caught by family ( for some bro ) all this ?

Johnston
07-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Honstly i have never encountered such blatant bait and switch......
All the fls i call always at least 90% match description

I love them all to pieces :)

Maybe i too easily kc but i still maintain big head thinking :o

unixxavaw
10-12-2013, 05:33 PM
FUcker SBOBEN , is underOKT ! I knw who r u?! U every time write an bad thing about this girl about that girl or maybe u write another OKT !
But only some OKT no SBOBEN write bad !!
SBOBEN , dango 1289 , Louis Vuitton , BOTAKHEi ! Is same person ! SBOBEN!
SBOBEN everytw me write an bad thing here or write another OKT , than got SBOBEN under OKT will can get more cust ?! That why , why moderator haven't ban here , even SBOBEN post many thing here , write bad thing here the moderator never want delete ! Coz moderator , know SBOBEN r under some OKT !

First ,SBoben post at here FL doom L/SG - moderator ady delete the thread but he still haven't enough ! Post again at fl domo 3- !!!

He is nosy people . Bastard ?! He post a new thread say bad thing about me .
Before he also open new thread post OKT bad thing ?! How mant time he want posting ?! His purpose is make trouble , other brother here holding him then increase his point . This thing had been stopped , but he has to continue to confuse right and wrong . SBOBEN , you don't want stop talking , u still want what ?? what are you still arguing ? Or are you looking forward to write I wrote that one of the worst ? Or waiting until I die ? You just want stop ? Or still waiting for someone else to increase your point ? You're not a man , even animals as . Overly , not u say u want go report , why u still at there posting ?!

Not u say u want go report me ? Why u still at here write & posting ? Stupid !
U never find me , u can say bad thing here GOOD ?! I'm waiting IDIOT ! What u still want argue ?!
U come out meet me , if u have the guys ?!
But I think u dint have , coz u just a dog . So u always posting & posting . Even moderator delete your thread!

Bastard SBOBEN(DOG)(DOG) ! No wrong, he is nosy!!

nov2013 member dun talk cock please. stupid must be kato clone.

anyway guys here please do not trust some of the FR here, yes not all is fake but MOST OF IT IS FAKE. ESP the ratings 8/10 9/10 10/10 omg really price $280 is ok but service blackface etc totally not worth it, anyhow book 1 FL also attitude better then her.

not trying to spoil people business but this FL here is really horrible. unless she learn to buckup and learn to know that without us customer she is nothing else this shits will always be the same. from her point of view she always think she is right. customer old wrong, customer wan lick wrong customer request for too much = troublesome ask too much. come out open leg is 1 thing but come out open leg and wan earn money better learn how to suck it up at times, unless you tell me customer try raw,or abuse you or SM or BDSM, else i dun see why is it wrong service stated never do, den better dun put, wan do also do properly dun fucking give a 20sec bbbj on the tip like a joke then ask why dun like your service or what. you as a girl should know if customer enjoy or not enjoy your service if you dunno then suggest stop posting and quit cause i will be here everyday as long as your service is still fuckup and still trying to act high up.

SBOBEN :

NOsY people !!!

Are you a dog? Bark at someone else's thread
Each time just talking & want people up your point ! People write calista you do not go for help. You are not very help him? ! Why ? Scare people reduce your score ! Only know how Jump slope alienate ! U get out of here ! Bastard !

U open new thread , & say . To all 2013 nov member pls don't find FL . Whatever u write an FR no people will believe your FR !. Must after one year u use an account .STUpiD ! IDiOT ! U at SBf here always write bad thing ! OkT or FL !
U always say Bad ! What right have you to criticize me?! Who r u ?!!
You criticize yourself better !!! Fucker SBOBeN !!
I did not ! But u always say YeS !!!
Always at here affect business OkT or Fl !!!

U think u who ?!!!!
U at here say FaKe ? U have try me before ?
U say fake ? How I have FR 2006 ? 2009 ?
I'm start 2013 Nov !!

yes bro her picture all fucking white, real life is abit dark colour... now starting to suspect picutre is photo shoped.

Still don't want enough ?! Post at here say the wrong thing ,!
Fucking shit !!!! Bastard SBOBeN !!!
U have nothing can say ! U say I'm photoshop !!!
If you have the courage, you came out to see me. ?Fucker SBOBEN ?!
U never see me u can confirm & write at here ??! U Fucking SHIt ?!
Dark Color ?! Who have dark color ?! Jibai ! You're too far !
White skin, you should be talking to is black, what is the truth?
You come out meet me ? See it's have ?! KNS !!

nov2013 member dun talk cock please. stupid must be kato clone.

anyway guys here please do not trust some of the FR here, yes not all is fake but MOST OF IT IS FAKE. ESP the ratings 8/10 9/10 10/10 omg really price $280 is ok but service blackface etc totally not worth it, anyhow book 1 FL also attitude better then her.

not trying to spoil people business but this FL here is really horrible. unless she learn to buckup and learn to know that without us customer she is nothing else this shits will always be the same. from her point of view she always think she is right. customer old wrong, customer wan lick wrong customer request for too much = troublesome ask too much. come out open leg is 1 thing but come out open leg and wan earn money better learn how to suck it up at times, unless you tell me customer try raw,or abuse you or SM or BDSM, else i dun see why is it wrong service stated never do, den better dun put, wan do also do properly dun fucking give a 20sec bbbj on the tip like a joke then ask why dun like your service or what. you as a girl should know if customer enjoy or not enjoy your service if you dunno then suggest stop posting and quit cause i will be here everyday as long as your service is still fuckup and still trying to act high up.

SBOBEN :

NOsY people !!!

Are you a dog? Bark at someone else's thread
Each time just talking & want people up your point ! People write calista you do not go for help. You are not very help him? ! Why ? Scare people reduce your score ! Only know how Jump slope alienate ! U get out of here ! Bastard !

U open new thread , & say . To all 2013 nov member pls don't find FL . Whatever u write an FR no people will believe your FR !. Must after one year u use an account .STUpiD ! IDiOT ! U at SBf here always write bad thing ! OkT or FL !
U always say Bad ! What right have you to criticize me?! Who r u ?!!
You criticize yourself better !!! Fucker SBOBeN !!
I did not ! But u always say YeS !!!
Always at here affect business OkT or Fl !!!

U think u who ?!!!!
U at here say FaKe ? U have try me before ?
U say fake ? How I have FR 2006 ? 2009 ?
I'm start 2013 Nov !!

yes bro her picture all fucking white, real life is abit dark colour... now starting to suspect picutre is photo shoped.

Still don't want enough ?! Post at here say the wrong thing ,!
Fucking shit !!!! Bastard SBOBeN !!!
U have nothing can say ! U say I'm photoshop !!!
If you have the courage, you came out to see me. ?Fucker SBOBEN ?!
U never see me u can confirm & write at here ??! U Fucking SHIt ?!
Dark Color ?! Who have dark color ?! Jibai ! You're too far !

You come out meet me ? See it's have ?! KNS !!