PDA

View Full Version : My trip to Hong Kong

aLeGrIa
04-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Dear brothers..

was just in Hong Kong for business and under the recommendation of brothers in the forum, I went for the 141 website gals...

originally wanted to look for another one but was recommendated this instead.

let me know if you'd like my full story and some pics... :p

Credits: picture credit to the website SEX141.com

freebiez
04-04-2005, 04:04 PM
of course we want! :D

aLeGrIa
04-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Thank you brother freebiez :)

the story goes like this.. was in HK for work and felt a little bored at night.. so after a few drinking sessions, took out my research and called the gal I wanted.. originally was a freshie named Joss but she's not available so took the recommendation of Cat instead (anything also can lah!)

i asked for an overnight at HK$1800 (price is subjective lah) and I was promised she'll arrive in 15 minutes.. and true enough the bell went Ding Dong in 15 minutes and it was 1am in the morning!

she's petite and tits were big! other than things that were the norm, she really took care of my bro really well... we did twice in the night, she was very wet and the moan's killing me each time I penetrated her... was so worried my colleagues next door can hear us

then in the morning after shower, i asked again and she obliged... but this time she took me in from behind... to my surprise! :eek:

after going at it for an hour, i kissed her good bye.. and paid her handsomely for being so obliging... these are all the photos i have of her, taken secretly, as she didn't want any taken... so pls don't hate me for it

hope brothers out there can give me points of encouragement for a foreign FR. thank you

cheers!

aLeGrIa
05-04-2005, 10:22 PM
dear brothers...

so many view the pics & read my FR... but no encouragement? :confused:

Hugo168
06-04-2005, 04:54 AM
dear brothers...

so many view the pics & read my FR... but no encouragement? :confused:

Thats when u know u need to work harder we are just hard to please hehe,

Keep up the work. :p

aLeGrIa
09-04-2005, 07:40 AM
Any bros out there can encourage me with your points?

appreciate that... pictures were not taken easily, stayed up all nite for it.

:(

malcom369
09-04-2005, 04:58 PM
ok lah.. still can see behind hahaha

aLeGrIa
10-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Thank you wendy!

I must say I'm an avid fan of your postings too... reason why mine shot up is becoz everytime you give, its 6 points :D

thanks for your support... it wasn't easy at all.. :o

cheers!

aLeGrIa
16-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Anymore support for my commando photo taking?

Any bro need kang tao for hong kong? :)

Sevenkey
16-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Gd work done bro, u did praise me for my commando pics b4, so i know how u must have felt abt bros here recoganising ur work, keep it up bro, rep u for it. :)

aLeGrIa
17-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Thank you bro for your support... I hope other bros here will also support me.

Commando photo taking really is very difficult...

aLeGrIa
22-04-2005, 09:47 PM
Dear bros..

so many view my commando pics but no one support my effort?

can show more support for your fellow brother??

thank u hor!