PDA

View Full Version : Do you like lick cunt?

sgnottiboy74
04-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Anyone here like to lick cunt?
or tyou never try so not sure?

I'm cunt lover and luve to lick & suck the cunt juicy juice..... :D

sibaysong4u
04-04-2005, 08:12 PM
I love to lick,suck & bite too. :D

arizona
04-04-2005, 09:15 PM
it is betta when u remove their last piece of clothe ....watch the sight of her "lowered" lips expose while u pulling her panty off....

both heads are happy and both will hv one strong desire to "eat it"...juz a matter of which head get it first !! kekekke

push the tougue deep around her walls ...then slowly move it to her ciltoris...watch her reaction and decide ur next move...she will even allow u to take her raw .... sure sure !!

sgnottiboy74
05-04-2005, 12:02 PM
it is betta when u remove their last piece of clothe ....watch the sight of her "lowered" lips expose while u pulling her panty off....

both heads are happy and both will hv one strong desire to "eat it"...juz a matter of which head get it first !! kekekke

push the tougue deep around her walls ...then slowly move it to her ciltoris...watch her reaction and decide ur next move...she will even allow u to take her raw .... sure sure !!
Agree... :D

oxilary
05-04-2005, 02:23 PM
yummy...! :D

righteousness
06-04-2005, 10:18 PM
I am abit hesitant because usually the 'juice' or rather, slime in cb may be residue of soap from previous washing

jungle boy
22-04-2005, 04:24 PM
I am abit hesitant because usually the 'juice' or rather, slime in cb may be residue of soap from previous washing

i only indulged in this with my ex-gf and yes, she insisted on washing up well before we got on to it. when you're 'servicing' her there, it's amazing what type of reactions she came up with, she totally loved it

Malaysian Datuk
22-04-2005, 04:31 PM
I failed the Naval Diver course, so became a Muff Diver instead....i dun consider having full sex till i kiss the clit

asdfghjkl
22-04-2005, 06:04 PM
from what i heard from my doctor friend, the vargina is always full of infections.. :rolleyes:

jungle boy
25-04-2005, 12:11 AM
from what i heard from my doctor friend, the vargina is always full of infections.. :rolleyes:

true... actually, come to think of it, the anus and private parts are loaded with germs, even our mouths are also full of germs, so either way, pleasure - there's a price to pay... :D

energyjohn
25-04-2005, 12:43 AM
I simply love it. :p

useeone
25-04-2005, 02:09 AM
paint job rocks..~~~~ sex is never completed without 'painting' it.. :D

MMM88
25-04-2005, 02:16 PM
I like a clean, neaty shaved cunt . View is great w/o the forest. Its great for 69 :p

scuk3046
28-04-2005, 08:57 AM
more or less depends on the looks of it... i'll normally goes for it as long as it looks clean and palatable...

Love_cunt
01-05-2005, 10:04 AM
see my nick, you know already la :)

thefirstname
01-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Definitely yes... Pussy licking is the best part of sex. I love the warm musky smell of pussy and the tangy taste of the pussy juice. And when I insert my tongue deep in to her vagina, the feel of her delicate velvety folds and the hot, steamy and moist love canal makes me go crazy. And the way she moans when I flick her clit or tickle her starfish makes the effort well worth it.

hock19
01-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Definitely yes... Pussy licking is the best part of sex. I love the warm musky smell of pussy and the tangy taste of the pussy juice. And when I insert my tongue deep in to her vagina, the feel of her delicate velvety folds and the hot, steamy and moist love canal makes me go crazy. And the way she moans when I flick her clit or tickle her starfish makes the effort well worth it.

Ditto - it is not complete with it. And seeing the gal maoan and groan under your control is the best part!!

monkeyman
02-05-2005, 08:58 PM
bro i guess alot of us wouldnt mind to lick a cunt, so long it is free from odors and diseases. :)

Ultra6969
07-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Yes, I love to lick. But it's more for pleasuring the gal. Women seem to love it; only met one that didn't. My greatest kick is hearing the woman moan and then scream in ecstacy. My best experience was licking and fingering this woman and making her cum non stop for half an hour. I kid you not. She must have cum at least a dozen times. Towards the end she was completely shacked, couldn't move, and begging be breathlessly between screams to stop, that she couldn't take any more. So naturally I kept going! ;-p Only when she dragged herself into a fetal position and I couldn't get to her pussy any more, did I stop. when she recovered her breath, she then treated me to a solid bang.

holding
07-05-2005, 11:57 PM
try to do it wherever i can :p

AlexFerguson
08-05-2005, 01:34 AM
l luv to lick cunt :p

japboy
08-05-2005, 03:55 AM
where is our official SB painter?!?!? :eek: :D

Alan13
11-05-2005, 09:39 AM
yummyyy.....although studies have prove that there is a lot world of germs in there than most of the body parts, but you just gotta enjoy it =) and rememeber you only live once so why not :cool:

lesnar
11-05-2005, 10:56 AM
I Love It!!!!!

useeone
11-05-2005, 12:26 PM
r u referring to me...?

i love to paint, it's the 'Art Of Mating'...
where is our official SB painter?!?!? :eek:

luvtopleasure83
20-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Nothing beats a yummy pussy !! *Slurppsssss* :p

seacher
21-05-2005, 12:05 AM
taste great!!!!

triple h
21-05-2005, 12:05 AM
I failed the Naval Diver course, so became a Muff Diver instead....i dun consider having full sex till i kiss the clit

Oh yeah bro, muff divin' is in always for me. My strict requirements - vagisil !!! no soap, shokubutsu or whateverthefucksheusestocleanherself.

Me- listerine, ALWAYS ! :D

akaza24
25-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Best if the gal lift up both her legs wif knee bent(like av movie), we lie face down on her cunt licking while both hands tuning her nipps. Lagi shiok

JoyStick
26-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Love the idea of going down on a girl, but have you guys actually tried going down on a girl with "JELLY" bits down there?

I mean seriously. I have man and it ain't pretty. (or tasty for that matter)

Use to enjoy it with my ex the corpse (cold fish), but apart from going down on her, the rest of the sex with her was like downhill from there as well.

Pity women don't keep proper hygiene. Real spoiler. :confused:

I miss fresh pussy. :(

triple h
26-05-2005, 11:17 AM
wha ! u bros got gd variations. My personal fav - whip cream with hersey choco syrup. Of course the girl shld b cleaned throughly 1st, once once i get going dun know what the fxxx goes with my concotion.

jus my views hor !
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!! :D

popiah
28-05-2005, 04:40 PM
hi all

CUNT Popiah is here......to lick every clit of all FCUKABLE GALS....... :D

signoff
cunt popiah

superk92
28-05-2005, 06:45 PM
yeh licking to drive gals wild with moaning and spasms is part of the process. A must
but past gals stinks, yuck. Current gf dam clean, even if she dont bath, suprisingly her cunt is clean. luv it, luv it, tasty addictive cunt, dam good cunt eat it all the time. It's my health regime cunt=my vitamin

eyez_for_u
28-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Love licking cunts... :D Always give it a good lick before proceeding to 69.. My fav position....

triple h
28-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Love licking cunts... :D Always give it a good lick before proceeding to 69.. My fav position....

we on the same wavelength.
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Can u eat her....sucka ?????? :D

yandao26
30-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Love to lick them... always do it for my gfs......... :rolleyes:

invisible
31-05-2005, 01:46 AM
I Love It!! :rolleyes:

kaama
01-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Love it - Not only lick it

Just taste the full juices and lap it up.

It has got some rare vitamins

:p

MMM88
01-06-2005, 05:18 PM

Hi Bro Kaama......something tat u know n we dun...."rare vitamins"...... :confused:

sropau
16-06-2005, 02:28 AM
i simply love it! Yes! Come on! more! :D

diesel
16-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Oh...I usually pump the cunt using a pussy pump first for 1 hour, and then lick it for the rest of the night. Wah...I can tell you, woman can be extra horny after pumping while licking.

JIKED D
17-06-2005, 12:29 AM
recently i lick/suck my gf cunt until she cum for a few times ... then she beg me to stop as she worried that she might pee becos got that feeling ...

er i am suspecting that she might be having the female type of ejaculation ? but cant convince her to let me lick/suck somemore

any expert here can confirm my suspicion or should I stop cos she is really going to pee onto my face ? hehehe

deztiny
17-06-2005, 06:47 AM
recently i lick/suck my gf cunt until she cum for a few times ... then she beg me to stop as she worried that she might pee becos got that feeling ...

er i am suspecting that she might be having the female type of ejaculation ? but cant convince her to let me lick/suck somemore

any expert here can confirm my suspicion or should I stop cos she is really going to pee onto my face ? hehehe

Erm... i ever came too many times til peed b4 leh.. lol.. cuz when the girl comes too much, she kinda lose her muscle control i guess? :confused:

a4anal
17-06-2005, 09:45 PM
ya like to lick especially the gal just come out from bath, I like the fresh cunt test and to see the gal to turn into wild after you lick them, I think this is the easiest way to turn on the gal, maybe because of the warm and soft feeling...

JoyStick
18-06-2005, 01:01 AM

You read my mind!

But do be careful if your woman is not that hygenic and you end up eating jelly bits. For those who have that experience, you know what I mean.

I love to lick and lap it up, but only if she is clean. :D

Captain Caveman
21-06-2005, 07:21 PM
I like pussy which doesnt have a lot of skin or folds. will lick if it looks nice and clean.

advisory
27-06-2005, 02:24 PM
yo bro.. this my 1st time postin.. yes i love cunt.. but must be shaved.. i try some without shaved de.. very smelly.. like arm pit...

Dat why till now I has neber lick my gf cunt before becos of this reason. It gives me a bit of turn off once I saw her pussy hair. Many times I find excuses and she like a bit of getting piss off. At times dun want to give me oso. :(

Thought of asking her to shave it off but not sure of which one is the best way.

xen0n
27-06-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm a Muff-Diver too. :D

Try licking her with the panties on, then off. ;)

0rGASMIC
27-06-2005, 03:28 PM
not of FLs. cant shake off the notation that others were there.

interesting..if majority of the male population like licking cunts co-relatively majority of the women population should like blowing dicks :D

apacag
27-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Shaved or no shaved, it all depends on the owner's hygiene standard. As far of my experience, other than WLs or FLs (which I don't go where the sun don't shines), gfs I come into contact with are conscious with what goes on down-under. They ensure that they bathe and clean it prior to jumping into bed, and asks if there's any smell as I made my way.

It's when you are having an intimate relationship that you do also care if the other person rots at the mouth later. Sure you wouldn't want your gfs to taste your maggot-infested john if you happened to have one.

Cunninglingus is also one of the intimate moves for people sharing an intimate relationship. Of course, this may also apply to WLs and FLs if you dare or is confident. It allows you variety in the dance instead of the SOPs bonking.

As I buried myself, and lick the daylights / moonlights out of her, she would bucked like a young buck, losing control over the mulitple orgasms, and you can control her without losing control yourself. Sometimes, I held down her hands as she attempted to push me away, or tune the radio, it gives them a greater high.

We can only cum once in a single session, whilst ladies are able to have multiple, so we won't be wasted before she does, and everytime we can climax together again while inside her, as by then she would already be the x times she cums, which is more frequent and faster, and you can feel the contractions better.

Cunninglingus ? anytime !

milky05
27-06-2005, 09:20 PM
me too :) i like the smell of cunt.. wet n juicy.. like eating water melons lol.. smell of cunts depends on individual gals ba haha.. wil SYT gals' cunts smell sweet? was wondering

milky05
27-06-2005, 09:21 PM
me too :) i like the smell of cunt.. wet n juicy.. like eating water melons lol.. smell of cunts depends on individual gals ba haha.. wil SYT gals' cunts smell sweet? was wondering

wich countries' gals' cunts are nice ar? haha was wondering

apacag
27-06-2005, 09:25 PM

Needn't have to worry, it's not pee though it may feel like it. That should be ultimate n I haven't come across many who would do that, because they are quite conscious of how they will react in front of you (like losing control), and perhaps also the conservative mindset that this may not be appropriate. They just may not be sure of what they want.

I have with a woman who knows what she wants. Even fingering her will give her a high. Initially, she attempted to stop me as she felt she was going to pee. I convinced her that it's normal and it will be equivalent to a male ejaculation. As I proceeded, and she being engrossed in the enjoyment, she "pee-ed" on me. You might wonder if its the urine that all of us thought about. Actually, its clear liquid with a clean cunt smell, and she ejaculated at least four times before feeling spent.

She would also be extremely lubricated, although half-spent of energy. That's when I would be bonking the lights out of her, and totally submissive, as I have already given her a good shot.

fun4evergood
29-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Why not ? painting make the gals go wild..... :p